The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:16 pm

https://www.ucanews.com/news/modi-holds ... ndia/81857

Modi holds off again on inviting Pope Francis to India Cardinal Gracias fails to get agreement from prime minister for a papal visit next year Modi holds off again on inviting Pope Francis to India

Bijay Kumar Minj, New Delhi

India March 21, 2018

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi continues to be non-committal on inviting Pope Francis to the country despite requests from church leaders as sporadic violence and intimidation against Christians continue across India.

Less than a year after the Vatican gave up in frustration on a planned visit by the pontiff to the world's second most populous country in 2018, turning instead toward strife-torn Myanmar and Muslim-majority Bangladesh, Cardinal Oswald Gracias failed to get agreement for a papal tour from the leader of the Hindu-centric Bharatiya Janata Party in a rare meeting with Modi on March 20.

"I told the prime minister about the great love and acceptance of the pope among the people in the world, also in India, and having him in India will benefit the country," Cardinal Gracias told media after the meeting. He added that Modi had listened "attentively" but did not make any commitment to inviting the pontiff to India.

Observers suggested that Modi would be unlikely to invite the pope — a diplomatic necessity as the Vatican is a sovereign state — before the April 2019 general election.

"I reminded the prime minister of the church's contribution in the fields of education, health and social issues and that it would like to do so in future and be part of nation building," said Cardinal Gracias, the archbishop of Bombay.

"Although we [Catholics] are a small minority group, some 2 percent of the population in the country, for centuries the church has been at the forefront of education and health and serving the poor."

Cardinal Gracias, who is also president of the Federation of Asian Bishops' Conferences, said he also drew Modi's attention to the situation facing minority communities in India, including a recent attack on a Catholic hospital and nuns in Ujjain.

He said Modi responded very positively and said: "I'm the prime minister for all Indians, irrespective of caste and creed, and if there is any issue you can come directly to me and we can look at it."

But the main focus of Indian media in terms of the church is now the land controversy concerning Cardinal George Alencherry of Ernakulam-Angamaly, who together with some of his staff has been charged over suspect land deals.

"The entire church is with Cardinal Alencherry but we respect the law and so will let the judiciary decide," said Cardinal Gracias, a canon law expert.

Cardinal Alencherry and his team have been accused of selling prime land at undervalued prices, causing losses to the archdiocese. As head of the church, he is the titular owner of all church land in the archdiocese.

The controversy has raised the prospect of a special Kerala land act, which was put on ice after being written about a decade ago by the late V.R. Krishna Iyer, a former judge of the Supreme Court of India and a member of the Law Reform Commission.

"I am not in favor of the land act proposed in the Kerala church because we have more than enough internal law to check corruption, everything is audited from time to time and there is transparency," said Cardinal Gracias.

"I am afraid if the land act comes, it could be misused and will do more harm to the church than good."

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:36 pm

MehtaRahulC wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:01 pm
correct...without nation knowing lakhs of Rohingyas sitting on our head..once a refugee is in from a conflict area deporting them is very difficult. In an interview a former French police chief on TV stated same: they are fully aware of illegal immigrants from Africa but many are from Chad & Mali etc where war is on.
One needs a proper law to determine who is bangladeshi infiltrator , citizen or bonafide refugee. After determining that, "counseling" can start. Within a few months, they will all leave.

=======

We must allow in ALL hindus, sikhs, buddhists etc from Pakistan, Bangldesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Fiji etc. It is trivially easy to find whether they are hindus etc or infiltrator.

======
It's very disheartening to see the hate for Hinduism and BJP/RSS in some of our lower caste brethren. I don't remember this being the case a couple of decades earlier but these days sometimes I see such hatred on my FB feed that boils my blood. And no matter how much I try to explain by facts, they do not understand. Completely braniwashed.
Its possible that they think that you are brainwashed. And quite possibly, their blood boils when they see you supporting RSS.

I had long told that RSS-workers' decisions (a) to oppose caste based reservation and at the same time (b) support corruption/nepotism in judges/IAS , which gives 10 times more unethical benefits UCs --- will only enable missionaries to widen rift between UCs and LCs. Well, thats what has happened.

When leaders are corrupt, and use a LABEL for their selfish goals, and workers go along, that LABEL will get hated. eg communist leaders use label of communism to collect bribes. And so people hate communism.

Same way, Modiji, RSS-leaders, RSS-workers used Hinduism for their political/economic gains ONLY. And so Hinduism got blamed in the section which got raw deal from these leaders.
We must allow in ALL hindus, sikhs, buddhists etc from Pakistan, Bangldesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Fiji etc. It is trivially easy to find whether they are hindus etc or infiltrator.
not all muslims are docked.

The poorer ones simply cannot afford to, so many remain intact.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Come one, come all (Muslims only!)

Al-Jazeera English
@AJEnglish

A second & third generation of Uighurs Muslims far removed from their Chinese homeland find home in Jammu & Kashmir aje.io/7sgl

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/f ... ssion=true

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:18 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Al-Jazeera English
@AJEnglish

A second & third generation of Uighurs Muslims far removed from their Chinese homeland find home in Jammu & Kashmir aje.io/7sgl

Your posing MYTYness ,
Do you even read the links you post?

Haven't seen such brazen Chut**apa in a while!

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:57 am

Lilo wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:18 am
Chandragupta wrote:

Al-Jazeera English
@AJEnglish

Your posing MYTYness ,

And I havent seen a chu**ya crybaby like you. What's your problem with this post? Muslim of all shades are welcome and accepted in Sunni Islamic Emirate of Kashmir!

Rohingyas are already there in J&K, next up are going to be Uighurs. We couldnt stop the Rohingya from coming and now our courts will not let us throw them out. Same template might as well be used for Uighurs.
Last edited by Chandragupta on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:59 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:52 pm
HRD ministry is utter and total failure.

http://www.dnaindia.com/academy/report- ... ms-2293511

@pras4net
Amazing fraud as PM !! More than 7000 non minority schools in MH facing/faced closure due to #RTE

@ANI

When I read in letters sent by you that how a rickshaw puller from Assam's Karimganj, Ahmed Ali built 9 schools for poor children, it gives me a glimpse into the nation's willpower: PM Modi #MannKiBaat
I was just couple of days back speaking with person from Latur and familiar with surrounding districts in MH and he was literally mc bc DF gov and bjp for shutting down schools in villages (or not preventing this, from happening is my opinion). "where kids of poor people will learn now?" was the question.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:57 am

abhijit wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:59 am
Chandragupta wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:52 pm
HRD ministry is utter and total failure.

http://www.dnaindia.com/academy/report- ... ms-2293511

@pras4net
Amazing fraud as PM !! More than 7000 non minority schools in MH facing/faced closure due to #RTE

@ANI

When I read in letters sent by you that how a rickshaw puller from Assam's Karimganj, Ahmed Ali built 9 schools for poor children, it gives me a glimpse into the nation's willpower: PM Modi #MannKiBaat
I was just couple of days back speaking with person from Latur and familiar with surrounding districts in MH and he was literally mc bc DF gov and bjp for shutting down schools in villages (or not preventing this, from happening is my opinion). "where kids of poor people will learn now?" was the question.
what should be clearly understood is that every "minority" school needs the Hindu ecosystem to succeed. Without the mindlessly eager patronage of the foolish Hindus, "minority" schools simply cannot run, and even if they manage to do so, they will become so probihitively expensive that they will soon have to shut down.

The extortionate component of fees like "development" and "infrastructure" fees are forcibly gathered from the majority Hindus students so that the agenda of the controlling minority sect, as well as the funding of the lavish lifestyles of the padres, can be funded by the very society whom these minority sects are targeting for conversions.

Dispense with the "minority" tag forthwith by granting equal rights to every Indian citizen to run and administer their own educational institutions under the regulatory framework of a common national syllabus rather than the current elitist framework afforded solely to minority run institutions, thus creating a discriminatory ecosystem that is responsible for a damaging divide in society between maculayputras and educational have nots.

Individual states, however, may continue to have their own school boards to serve those vernacular students who choose to study in the language of their states.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:18 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:57 am
Lilo wrote:
Chandragupta wrote:

Al-Jazeera English
@AJEnglish

Your posing MYTYness ,

And I havent seen a chu**ya crybaby like you. What's your problem with this post? Muslim of all shades are welcome and accepted in Sunni Islamic Emirate of Kashmir! {can't you read english or you just an educated illiterate? read the article and tell me where exactly east turkemen Uighur are being allowed into Kashmir - a grand total of three entered ladakh three years back probably after a longtime and were promptly jailed. }

Rohingyas are already there in J&K, next up are going to be Uighurs.{MYTYness , you posted on Uighur descendents and how the current 30 families are going to takeover Kashmir next. When I told you to at least read the article before posting you restart your rudaali on few thousand rohingya who slipped through into J&K .We know you can hardly defend your own written word even if you get a thousand lives. So now backpedaling on Uighur and back to rohingya Randi rhona. All this is telling especially given that already few millions of BD mullahs slipped through into india during your sikular dhongi rule of congies and commies, many even have citizenship.Yet all you ever do is to target junior alliance partner BJP in J&K(knowing well that PDP is having homemin and police in its hands) like a broken radio for all that's wrong in Kashmir since the times of banditji Nehru.
Anyway way we all know you have khujli for NaMo/RSS b/c they curtailed your malaidar life. So you keep posing with a MYTY(more yindoo than yindoo) mask while targeting no one else but BJP on these threads.I guess shameless ness has no limits really.}
We couldnt stop the Rohingya from coming and now our courts will not let us throw them out. Same template might as well be used for Uighurs.
Sigh, i wonder why I need to type these replies on a monday morning spoonfeeding the likes of you stuff from your article which you effing posted yourself .
I don't know about others but iam tired of this bullshit you keep posting in this thread. I wonder when this thread will be exorcised from the likes of you and your partner Trilobite.

There are frigging 30 families of Uighurs descendents of those settled in Kashmir from silk road times.And you claim that they are now going to takeover Kashmir :facepalm:.
Anyway if you can't comprehend large English passages try to chew on the bite-sized morsels I have thrown for you below highlighting from the article you effing posted.Chew slowly and don't make a mess.
Most of the Uighur community is disengaged from both the Kashmiri separatist movement and the Uighur cause.

As second and third generation Uighurs who have grown up in India, the Uighur cause is too far removed, and as refugees who found a home here, they are non-critical of the state.

Abdullah though, has taken up the cause of three Uighur men who have been held in jail in Ladakh after crossing over illegally into India three years ago.

"They landed without a visa, with the hope of reaching Mumbai to meet [Bollywood star] Shah Rukh Khan and become rich like Indian movie stars," says Abdullah shaking his head, his expression a blend of amusement and concern.

The Uighur community in India is not large and mostly second and third generation citizens whose parents or grandparents came here as refugees. Those who spoke with Al Jazeera estimate that there are less than 30 families located mainly in Leh, Kargil and Srinagar.
The second wave of nearly 1,000 Uighur refugees arrived in India to escape the communist regime in 1949.

The Indian government initially hosted them, but after increasing pressure from Beijing, refused to provide them with asylum.

The group under the leadership of the most prominent Uighur politician of the time, Isa Yusuf Alptekin, was forced to leave India in 1954.
They appealed to Saudi Arabia and Egypt first, each of which turned them away, until they found refuge in Turkey.

In 1976, the family was granted asylum in Turkey.
"Our passports were stamped and bags were packed. And we thought we would live with our people there. But, we couldn't bring ourselves to leave. Our roots are here," Hakim says.
Last edited by Lilo on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:20 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:57 am
Lilo wrote:
Chandragupta wrote:

Al-Jazeera English
@AJEnglish

Your posing MYTYness ,

And I havent seen a chu**ya crybaby like you. What's your problem with this post? Muslim of all shades are welcome and accepted in Sunni Islamic Emirate of Kashmir!

Rohingyas are already there in J&K, next up are going to be Uighurs. We couldnt stop the Rohingya from coming and now our courts will not let us throw them out. Same template might as well be used for Uighurs.
Dude, the muslims in your post came during Nehru era.

Not saying it is acceptable, but optics .
'Look how BJP accepting all types of muslims but not accepting hindus from Pak. They are accepting even chinese muslims too'.
#BJPBetrayedHindusAgain

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:46 am

chetak wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:16 pm
https://www.ucanews.com/news/modi-holds ... ndia/81857

Cardinal Gracias, who is also president of the Federation of Asian Bishops' Conferences, said he also drew Modi's attention to the situation facing minority communities in India, including a recent attack on a Catholic hospital and nuns in Ujjain.
What incident is this? Similar to the Delhi Church "attacks"?

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:06 am

syam wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:20 am
Dude, the muslims in your post came during Nehru era.
Actually ancestors of 30 Uighur families in Kashmir all arrived far before during the age of silk route trading according to his posted article. There is was more chance of east turkeministan irregulars banding with LeT and trying to infiltrate via Pak as payment of rent for refuge to their Jihadi berthen. But with CPEC and Chinese strangle hold on Paki balls even chance for that is now almost zero.
syam wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:20 am
'Look how BJP accepting all types of muslims but not accepting hindus from Pak. They are accepting even chinese muslims too'.
#BJPBetrayedHindusAgain
Yes this exactly the line of argument the MYTY posers are pushing on SM to target BJP.
They have long since repudiated their opportunisticly professed PIF cause and their only goal now is to divide and dissipate the core support of BJP.
Notice how Trilobite so gleefully joined on to diss BJP citing the farticle from Dainik jagran based on one "chandu bheel" posted by the poser on Hindu refugees in Rajashtan.(I digged the facts in that MYTY psyops farticle and posted how the Hindu refugees were being given citizenships and long term visas in 5 times greater numbers than the previous congie govts led by the BJP central govt's(and NaMo's) clearly articulated policy of India being the one and only natural home and refuge for persecuted Hindus .Then too as usual he forsaked his initial claim on BJP persecuting Hindu refugees from pakiland and has now gone back to his randi rhona on rohingya.)

So now we regularly see the BIF (mainly congies) supporting these MYTY posers on SM. Shows how critical the strategy of breaking of BJP core by sowing doubt and FUD is for them to bring back RaGa govt or at least bring in an attenuated congie b-team in BJP led by Sushma and steered by SuSu. They all want NaMo gone.

In spite of all their MYTY posing what they really yearn for is the dhongi congie govts of the past because those govts tended to indulge the malaikhor habits and gave "preferential" treatment to forward classes - specifically speaking of RNI anglicied BIF collaborator elements which often publicly(and ironically) posed with their self attributed "more Yindoo" status compared to the unwashed backward classes who were disdainfully "less yindoo" per them.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:59 am

Lilo dumbf**k, where did I blame BJP in my post? And Trilobite is now my partner? Malaidar life? Critters like you are the reason why we were enslaved in the first place. I am sure you have some jaichand blood running in your veins.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:29 am

Hoping to distract from the blue on blue action above. I'll say this, one thing that of try to do especially with our site is to try and spin articles from the BJP press release site on youtube, to really extend the BJP point of view.
Directly getting information from the horses mouth so to speak and spinning this off to try and popularize their arguments.

One thing that has really Let them down is any real media presence about the Rafale, Nirav modi and now on the Narendra modi app third party data transfer. For every time the Congress comes out with the same old topics again and again I really wish they came out with the press release every time to counter this.

I'm starting to feel that a lie often repeated 1000 times will stick in the minds of voters for 2019. For God sakes make the press releases on Nirav modi, Rafale and the 3rd party app come out soon and more frequently....its really is damaging to the BJP....

https://www.india-aware.com/

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:37 am

Lilo dumbf**k, where did I blame BJP in my post? And Trilobite is now my partner? Malaidar life? Critters like you are the reason why we were enslaved in the first place. I am sure you have some jaichand blood running in your veins.

Why don't you come clean and admit that the burning itch you have in your nether regions is perhaps my views on Indian Muslims? Is that not the first thing you blamed me for when you were doing randi rona on another of my posts? That I wished 'violence & riots' upon the happy peaceful Indian Muslims?

Next time you rip your blouse & do chest beating, read my posts carefully. I was not blaming BJP for Uighurs, I was implying something that may become reality in the next few years. I am not doing 'rudali' for 'few thousand Rohingya slipping into J&K', I am worried about the security nightmare it is going to become. You think it is some kind of diversionary tactic or rudali! And you call yourself a nationalist? What a fvcked up ch**ya of the highest order!
So now we regularly see the BIF (mainly congies) supporting these MYTY posers on SM. Shows how critical the strategy of breaking of BJP core by sowing doubt and FUD is for them to bring back RaGa govt or at least bring in an attenuated congie b-team in BJP led by Sushma and steered by SuSu. They all want NaMo gone.
Hahahaha. "breaking of BJP core' but you my friend insist there is no core! Any Hindu concern becomes randi rona for you, any statement that is anti-Muslim (as per you) seems rudali for you. It is not anybody else, it is dhimmi chutiyas like you who will break the BJP or turn it into another Congress.

As for me, I won't leave BJP like this. I will never forget that MMS said that Muslims have the first right on resources. Until I see the day that a BJP PM say this from the red fort - 'Indics have the first right on resources' and then implement this in policy, I will keep voting them as my family & I have been doing for decades. And yes, vikas is not core, Hindutva is core, RJB is core, temples are core, RTE is core. Fair weather Hindus like you will jump ship for 'vikas', always have and always will. Dhimmis like you will always work to weaken the Hindutva core of the BJP and kill it or turn into a sickular congress. Rest assured it will never happen.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:27 am

Chandragupta wrote:The Supreme Court is now delaying RJB verdict & going back to discuss & establish whether a mosque is integral to Islam (or something like that).
Looks like this is an impact of the "4 judges drama", enacted a couple of months back. The CJI then seems to have lost the momentum.
crams wrote: In one case, the present 'lower castes' cannot hold present 'upper castes' for what was done to them in past, and at the same time, present 'upper castes' must realize that unless they reach out and change from the heart, just saying we are all equal is not good enough.
I don't think this would be an easy game for any one including RSS. Many of the 'lower castes' just want things to be reversed. They need to get equal opportunity to harass the so called 'upper castes' for their past mis-deeds. They are asking for 'reverse discrimination'. And to be frank, many of the 'upper castes' also hang on to their castes as the last excuse to show some 'superiority'. Many such folks have not really done any thing stellar in their lives, and for them caste is the last refuge. Also with a current "caste based reservation scheme" in place, I don't see castes vanishing any time soon. Perhaps only thing which may change things is large scale job creation and people forced to migrate from their own comfort zones/states. I have noticed that city life generally reduces this caste based complexes.

Mean while, Kerala just witnessed an "honour killing" last week. A girl (from an OBC community) was killed by her father the night before her marriage. The boy (a soldier in M.E.G) was from an SC community. The incident has actually shocked the "secular intellectuals & progressive liberals" of KL, who time and again threw venom on states like Rajasthan, Haryana etc. over similar incidents. Keralite hypocrites have now been forced to accept another sad truth; casteism still exists in KL.
Fact is, we give up our privacy on a range of issues: from location tracking on our mobiles to as the honorable ministers says, striping but naked before condescending hateful white immigration officers to get a US visa
One thing perhaps GoI should have done (right after the Aadhaar scheme was actually legally made valid, by an Act of Parliament) was to have some good campaigns about how it works. A standard whine I hear is that Aadhaar is giving away all data to corporates (Ambani & Adani are the favourites here). This all data is the catch. Many assume that this also is the bio-metric data. Vested interests also do not try to clear the picture here. A relative of mine approached HDFC bank, gave his Aadhaar number and says that the manager got hold of his picture & his address in a jiffy. I had to tell him that, the bank manager would have other wise forced him to either submit an ID card like DL or PAN Card, which would have the same data any ways. Mind you, this is from KL - 100% literate and all that. Last week our nanny came up with a request to check the status on her Aadhaar card. I found out that her latest application was rejected because Aadhar identified her as a person who got another Aadhaar card last year (and she had lost it). She had assumed that she can just keep on apply for Aadhaar Cards when ever she lost the current one.

Today to all whiners I just ask them whether they use an Android phone, and have Google applications installed on it. 99.9% answer yes, and I say that the corporates allready know even the time they use the toilets by now, and have data which far exceeds what Aadhaar can give them.
chetak wrote:The extortionate component of fees like "development" and "infrastructure" fees are forcibly gathered from the majority Hindus students so that the agenda of the controlling minority sect, as well as the funding of the lavish lifestyles of the padres, can be funded by the very society whom these minority sects are targeting for conversions.
In KL, the general trend is that X'ian community (who has the maximum number of schools etc.) have a fantastic (!?) scheme in place. They too pay donations etc., but the advantage is that they pay it at one place. They pay it at their local parish church (who gives a letter to the school), or they pay it at the school (and then get it waived off their contributions to the church). A Hindu students get no such benefits, the donation has to get paid to the school and then the parents can also think about paying what ever they can to the local temple; whose focus is only getting in more elephants on parade for the local temple festival.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:59 am

Does all the hype on Media and SM really reaches to common man or do they even care ?
All this noise about Rafaele, Nirav Modi, Aadhar, Cambridge Analytics, Most of it is too much of jargon and rest of it is media circus for common man. Since I have stopped TV news, Newspaper and Twitter, Life and BP is so normal.
My only source of ulcer is BGR these days according to which NM is going to lose every election from now till GE 2019 and DF is worst CM ever produced by MH and Khattar in HY is history soon while AP is no longer going to vote for BJP and of course Narendra Modi doesn't care about his base and he is on a mission to placate Muslims and has lost the battle of optics Pheww!!! :)

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:45 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:37 am

As for me, I won't leave BJP like this. I will never forget that MMS said that Muslims have the first right on resources. Until I see the day that a BJP PM say this from the red fort - 'Indics have the first right on resources' and then implement this in policy, I will keep voting them as my family & I have been doing for decades. And yes, vikas is not core, Hindutva is core, RJB is core, temples are core, RTE is core. Fair weather Hindus like you will jump ship for 'vikas', always have and always will. Dhimmis like you will always work to weaken the Hindutva core of the BJP and kill it or turn into a sickular congress. Rest assured it will never happen.
To hell with your family and your support to BJP.

When it is pushed too far, you cry about how we are questioning honest supporter like you.
Then once gaining enough space, you start bashing Sangh and BJP.

Do you really think we are that blind?

My only complaint about Sangh is, they gave everything to the community without extracting anything in return.

This kinda blow ups in the face, as the general hindus are most ungrateful bunch I have ever seen.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:01 am

syam wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:45 am
Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:37 am

To hell with your family and your support to BJP.

When it is pushed too far, you cry about how we are questioning honest supporter like you.
Then once gaining enough space, you start bashing Sangh and BJP.

Do you really think we are that blind?

My only complaint about Sangh is, they gave everything to the community without extracting anything in return.

This kinda blow ups in the face, as the general hindus are most ungrateful bunch I have ever seen.
Who the F wants to convince two bit losers like you for anything? You behave like you have single handedly placed Modi into 7 RCR and now go around shutting anyone who has an opinion.

Why should you judge me? If you want to see where I stand regards to Congress or BJP, go read my posts on BRF and may be you'll come here tearing up your clothes & howling like your second ID LiLo about how I am too much of a Hindu fanatic for your taste. I am done indulging you two losers, going straight to my ignore list now. Goodbye.

Vikas wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:59 am
Does all the hype on Media and SM really reaches to common man or do they even care ?
All this noise about Rafaele, Nirav Modi, Aadhar, Cambridge Analytics, Most of it is too much of jargon and rest of it is media circus for common man. Since I have stopped TV news, Newspaper and Twitter, Life and BP is so normal.
My only source of ulcer is BGR these days according to which NM is going to lose every election from now till GE 2019 and DF is worst CM ever produced by MH and Khattar in HY is history soon while AP is no longer going to vote for BJP and of course Narendra Modi doesn't care about his base and he is on a mission to placate Muslims and has lost the battle of optics Pheww!!! :)
In the digital space, on FB/Whatsapp etc, those who are going to vote for Modi are going to vote for Modi regardless of all these lies being peddled. People talk about fence sitters. Fence sitters will come around if the right emotional pulls are applied. If you see someone on social media who claims he is a disgruntled Modi supporter, he is most likely a Congressi.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:20 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:01 am
Who the F wants to convince two bit losers like you for anything? You behave like you have single handedly placed Modi into 7 RCR and now go around shutting anyone who has an opinion.

Why should you judge me? If you want to see where I stand regards to Congress or BJP, go read my posts on BRF and may be you'll come here tearing up your clothes & howling like your second ID LiLo about how I am too much of a Hindu fanatic for your taste. I am done indulging you two losers, going straight to my ignore list now. Goodbye.
Go f*ck yourself. Put people on ignore list when topics become too touchy for you.

Can't face any criticism for your posts. But spew venom all over the place. I know the types of you.

Your target is pushing the agenda. Guess we are giving you tough time now.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:54 am

CG, Lilo, Syam and others, guys can you please cool down (and I am not pointing if anyone is at error here). It looks like we are in the same team. Aham/ego is a very bad thing. If it makes us so blind....Other thing, lets disagree, but without abusing. In my opinion, I could be wrong, using snake was right, but an argument can be made that it was a abuse. Sorry for that. But fu** etc. is , no doubt a abuse. Take a break, don't post for a week. We are just a name on the forum, not even us. Why attach yourself to a pseudoname that has an opinion. Tomorrow, if BG forum is junked, the ids do not exist. Something that is so temporary why get attached to it so much? You are not this id, definitely not your opinion (yours would have changed many times, every body does), then why be so attached that you abuse based on it?

Dumal
BGR Newbie

Post by Dumal » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:48 pm

fanne wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:54 am
CG, Lilo, Syam and others, guys can you please cool down (and I am not pointing if anyone is at error here). It looks like we are in the same team. Aham/ego is a very bad thing. If it makes us so blind....Other thing, lets disagree, but without abusing. In my opinion, I could be wrong, using snake was right, but an argument can be made that it was a abuse. Sorry for that. But fu** etc. is , no doubt a abuse. Take a break, don't post for a week. We are just a name on the forum, not even us. Why attach yourself to a pseudoname that has an opinion. Tomorrow, if BG forum is junked, the ids do not exist. Something that is so temporary why get attached to it so much? You are not this id, definitely not your opinion (yours would have changed many times, every body does), then why be so attached that you abuse based on it?
My take, FWIW, is that precisely because this is an anonymous and worse yet, an unmoderated forum, this is bound to happen. The ultra-right, the centrist and the left will never be able to co-exist peacefully in these open forums. If we all were working in an office we will probably get along ok, even if not chummy. But the owners/moderators in their wisdom want to keep this open season but for how long?

sbajwa
BGR Member

Post by sbajwa » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:08 pm

srikumar wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:26 am
:lol: Indeed. I really dont understand why Tribolite takes all the trouble to come and make some, very detailed substantative posts (mostly about what Modi/current GOI did not do/failed at doing) time after time.... and then sneaks some psy-ops stuff in the middle. This requires a fair amount of time, effort and attention. It is funny to watch... :D ..especially when asked about the next best candidate (You wont get an answer..just the the famous counter question- why does it matter who I support :P ).
He is getting paid from Presstitutes of Lutyens Zone! you know Baqra Butt, Dupatta, Turdesai, thappaper, etc.

sbajwa
BGR Member

Post by sbajwa » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:13 pm

shravanp wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:22 am
Trilobite wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:28 pm
Squeezing the 9th seat from UP through political maneuvering/machination can prove costly to BJP in 2019 election.
I read this line, and then I was curious who the poster was. Not surprised.

Why do you guys always are judgemental about BJP 24/7 ? I don't get it.
They have many agendas

1. Make money from Presstitutes of Lutyens zone.
2. Advance their islamic/etc agenda.
3. Divide the voters for their political/economic freebies.

Thus ignore these people

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Armed Ram Navami festival held throughout WB. Even non-BJP parties had their processions.

sbajwa
BGR Member

Post by sbajwa » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Indrad wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:06 am
I often think RS MP ki zaroorat kya hai why are we carrying this burden of legacy from British. Sure they can go on with house of lords & common. Do we need it? It has become courtyard of power & money.
Rajya Sabha is needed as all states are represented equally here to balance out the Lok Sabha (representation of population).

India has Parliament and Supreme court only 2 that are equal for balance check.

USA has

1. Presidency (nobody can pull down president before term ends, he/she may resign but most complete their term, on death vice president becomes president).
2. Congress
3. Supreme Court

which are equal 3 for balance check.