The_Yogi watch dhaga

News and Discussions about politics, current affairs, international relations, economy, elections, state level politics etc.
This forum is strictly moderated.
Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Re: The_Yogi watch dhaga

Post by Hari Seldon » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:54 am

OKie. More on that side-story and it has some juicy titbits too...

'I am devout Hindu and don’t celebrate Eid', says Yogi Adityanath in Uttar Pradesh Assembly (DNA)

The Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Tuesday announced on the floor of the UP Assembly that he is ‘devout Hindu’ and does not celebrate Eid.

Speaking on the thanksgiving motion on Governor’s address, the Chief Minister took a dig at the AICC President Rahul Gandhi and Samajwadi Party leaders who sport sacred thread and then wear a cap to pay obeisance at both religious places for political gains.

“I am devout Hindu and don’t celebrate Eid. Why should I celebrate Eid when I take pride in my own religion? I am not one of those who sport sacred thread (Janeu) and at the same time wear cap (Muslim topi) and kneel down to offer prayers,” quipped Chief Minister in reply to Leader of Opposition Ram Govind Chowdhary’s query.
Like a boss. Only. Jai ho The_Yogi ji ki. Jai ho.

Oh, BTW, its all as per the constitution. The_Yogi ain't some anarchist civil warrior. No sir.
“But this did not mean that I have ever stopped people of other religion and faith to celebrate their own festivals. My government would always extend support to those celebrating Eid and other festivals peacefully,” he added.

“This year Holi coincided with Jumah Namaj and I directed my officers to appeal Imams for shifting timings of Jumah Namaj for facilitating Hindus to play colours. Holi comes once in a year but Jumah Namaj is offered 52 times. I thank Muslim religious leaders that accepted my appeal and shifted timings of the Jumah Namaj,” the Chief Minister said further.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:04 pm

Yogi Govt Checking Debt Profile of Companies Who Signed MoUs With UP (news18)
The state government has signed more than 1000 MoUs worth 4.28 lakh crores during the UP Investors' Summit. Now, the government is conducting due diligence with each MoU to ensure the seriousness of the investors.
Yup. Sound step. Indeed. Too many fly by night operators have blighted UP in the past. Due diligence by a serious govt is a must. The_Yogi ji ki jai ho.
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath has ordered to check the debt profile of companies who have proposed investments at the recently concluded UP Investors’ Summit last month.

Yogi's order comes in the backdrop of alleged bank loan defaults and frauds by private companies.

The state government has signed more than 1000 MoUs worth 4.28 lakh crores during the summit. Now, the government is conducting due diligence with each MoU to ensure the seriousness of the investors.

As per the information, Uttar Pradesh Infrastructure and Industrial Development Commissioner (IIDC,) Anup Chandra Pandey has directed the nodal officers to carefully analyse each MoU pertaining to their respective departments for the debt profile, financial standing, turnover and business verticals of each investor, and forward their recommendations by Friday.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:15 pm

abhijit wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:13 am
RM boss leave this thread alone. Why are you here?
I write ONLY 4-5 post per WEEK across ALL threads across BRF2. And even that is too harsh for RSS-workers here !!!

I am here only to expose PSEUDO-HINDUWAAD and pseudo-nationalism of Sri Yogiji.

I am writing an article on nefarious MOTIVES Sri Yogiji behind his decision NOT to remove Govt control over Hindu Devalaya in UP, and how this decision to impose and continue Govt control on Hindu Devalaya is weakening Hindus across India

All in all,

(a) Sikhs use Gurudrawara money and lands to strengthen Sikhs, and I see NOTHING wrong in it and I support it
(b) Muslims use mosque money and lands to strengthen Muslims, and right or wrong, like it or not --- thats what they do
(c) Missionaries use church money and lands to increase Christianity, and right or wrong, like it or not --- thats what they do

But Hindus in UP (and whole India for that matter) have no way to use Devalaya money to strengthen or even defend Hindus

Modiji, Yogiji and RSS-workers had promised that they would remove Govt control over Hindu Devalaya (see their manifesto PDF of may-2014 election). And now Modiji has majority in Loksabha and Yogiji has super-majority in Assembly, and NO support from RS is needed. And 12 months have passed. But Yogiji has NOT removed Govt control from Hindu Devalaya and not enabled Hindus to control/manage Devalaya.

So pro-Yogiji folks are welcome to write on why not or why the delay.

I will publish my article in a few days exposing de+fucntness of Yogiji on this issue.

And also his silence on silence on Kashi Vishvanath Devalaya and Krishna Janambhoomi Devalaya issue needs to be noticed by all.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:30 pm

OK, I will let the thread owner and mods to decide on the topic. But I expect one thread for Yogi fan boy club where we need to gather more and more positive material which can be disseminated. Anyone has complaint can have another thread or generic political thread is open for all opinions.

Again, this is my perspective and I will leave it to the concerned people to decide.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:40 pm

MehtaRahulC wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:15 pm
So pro-Yogiji folks are welcome to write on why not or why the delay.
Well, pro-yogi folks can blame it on center. No big explanation needed. :D

It's all Modiji. He is cheating all hindus. He even stopped his speech for Ajaan(?).

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:13 am

A Year In Office, Yogi Adityanath Government Prepares To Tell Key Achievements (swarajya)

Excerpts:
Crackdown on corruption and crime,

recent actions taken by the Adityanath government against a Tehsildar, two clerks, and Sitapur sub-divisional magistrate (SDM),

timely actions taken in issues related to sugar cane farmers, agricultural schemes,

launch of one product one district scheme,

the long pending Saryu Nahar irrigation project,

Bundelkhand Expressway,

etc etc

are among some of the highlights likely to go into the booklet.
Only.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:19 pm

thanks for this thread Seldon sahab. I may not contribute too much but I will be reading regularly.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:10 pm

MehtaRahulC wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:15 pm
abhijit wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:13 am
RM boss leave this thread alone. Why are you here?
I am here only to expose PSEUDO-HINDUWAAD and pseudo-nationalism of Sri Yogiji.
And also his silence on silence on Kashi Vishvanath Devalaya and Krishna Janambhoomi Devalaya issue needs to be noticed by all.
Mehta Ji, Is there anything of BJP-RSS that you are not opposed to. Against NM, Against Yogi, Against DF, Against Bhagwat JI, Maybe against the new CM of Tripura too.
P:S What is Non Psudo Hinduwaad ? The one by Shivsena and Congress ?

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:51 am

Folks, gentle request onlee - kindly don't feed the trolls on this dhaga, whether of the mehta variety or its alter-ego syam.

In UP, the crackdown on crime is such a low-hanging fruit hit out of the park in such style by the_Yogi that its returns just keep on coming... Sample this, from the UP PR dept:

Translation: Fear of the khaki has turned criminals into legit livelihoods like running small shops, fixing punctures etc.

Taken from this tweet: https://twitter.com/Uppolice/status/971991256900321281
UP POLICE Verified account @Uppolice 37m37 minutes ago
उत्तर प्रदेश में अपराधियों के नये रोज़गार !!
#UPPolice
PMO India, IPS Association, Government of UP and 7 others
As they say in raashtrabhaasha
Unki keh ke le li.
Meaning: Taken theirs like a boss. Only.

Sridhar k
BGR Newbie

Post by Sridhar k » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:24 am

Check out @sush091979’s Tweet about a Muslims man from UP on views on Yogi and BJP
https://twitter.com/sush091979/status/9 ... 10048?s=09

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:36 am

This pic of The_Yogi ji is from this tweet: https://twitter.com/king_prasath/status ... 9016780800

Description is in Tamil, so no clue what it's saying. Can anyone translate?
பொன்னியேந்தான் @king_prasath Mar 8

கரும்பு கொல்லைக்குள் சிமெண்ட் ரோடு போட்டு ஷாக்ஸ் போடும் திராவிட கோமாளி இல்ல

வீடு புல்லா
லைட் செட்டிங் போட்டு
கேமரா வைக்கும் இத்தாலிக்காரன் இல்ல

காவி அர்ப்பணிப்பின் நிறம்
தேசியவாதி 💪💪💪

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:38 am

https://twitter.com/AskAnshul/status/972084732065333248
Anshul Saxena Verified account @AskAnshul 16h16 hours ago

Yogi found 'Fake' Madrasas costing UP Govt Rs 100 Crore annually. Imagine the Costing in all India? Why Taxpayer's money is used for sponsoring study of particular Religion in illegal way. The illegal Madrasas mushrooming everywhere. Why we don't shut & convert them into Schools?
What stops other BJP states from emulating The_Yogi sarkar in this regard at least? A directive from the center or party HQ would be nicer still, IMHO.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:42 am

Uttar Pradesh secretariat to go paperless from April 1 (HT)
Uttar Pradesh secretariat will finally go paperless from April 1.

With all the 93 departments situated in the state secretariat connected with e-office system, all the files will get approved online from next month.

Chief minister Yogi Adityanath made an announcement in this regard in the state assembly on Tuesday.

The secretariat administration department (SAD) has geared up to meet the challenge now.

“We have installed 3,270 additional computers and 650 scanners to enable movement of all files online. Any noting on the file will be made online. Ministers and officers alike will put their digital signatures online,” said principal secretary, SAD, Mahesh Gupta.

The state government had introduced e-office system in 20 offices of different departments in 2017.

These included chief minister and chief secretary’s office.

“We will add remaining 73 departments to the system. We have completed training for all the ministers, officers and staff. We will deploy additional staff to ensure that all the problems are resolved on the spot,” said Gupta.
Awesome news. Even though the 1-April date will bring in some funny memes, can live with that.

Why awesome? Well, couldn;t articulate it better than this tweeper here:
हम भारत के लोग @India_Policy 14h14 hours ago

Uttar Pradesh secretariat to go paperless from April 1. File notings and movement to be tracked online. Anyone sitting on files will be flagged. Death of red tape!

Jai ho The_yogi ji ki. Jai ho. Only.

Sridhar k
BGR Newbie

Post by Sridhar k » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:19 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:36 am
This pic of The_Yogi ji is from this tweet: https://twitter.com/king_prasath/status ... 9016780800

Description is in Tamil, so no clue what it's saying. Can anyone translate?
பொன்னியேந்தான் @king_prasath Mar 8

கரும்பு கொல்லைக்குள் சிமெண்ட் ரோடு போட்டு ஷாக்ஸ் போடும் திராவிட கோமாளி இல்ல

Not a person who laid a concrete road on a sugarcane field to walk, in reference to stalin

வீடு புல்லா
homely guy
லைட் செட்டிங் போட்டு
கேமரா வைக்கும் இத்தாலிக்காரன் இல்ல

Not an Italian who does this under camera and lights

காவி அர்ப்பணிப்பின் நிறம்
Saffron is the color of sacrifice

தேசியவாதி 💪💪💪

Nationalist

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Thanks, Sridhar K saar.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:38 am

Hope more of BJP's young CMs adopt the Yogi sarkar model of proactive, visible, straight-shooting, hard-hitting, low-hanging-fruit-grabbing, swag-style governance. Tripura's newly sworn in CM is showing promise.

Check this tweet here: https://twitter.com/kumarnandaj/status/ ... 8718233601
J Nandakumar Verified account @kumarnandaj Mar 11

Biplab has begun in right earnest.
Agartala airport renamed after visionery King Bir Bikram Kishore, last Maharaja of Tripura who is responsible for anything worthwhile there,
-built the first airport
-father of modern architecture
-initiated planning
-pioneer of land reforms.

Of course, hopefully The_Yogi ji will move soon to rename some ear-sores like Allahabad (to Prayag) among other things. Only.

Added later: Sanjiv Newar has similar thoughts I see... https://twitter.com/followsanjeev/statu ... 6763783169
संजीव नेवर (Sanjeev Newar) @followsanjeev Mar 11

Since BJP has power both at states and center, I want to see renaming of Aurangabad to Shambhajipur and Ahmedabad to Karnavati before 2019. Else all the protests against Tipi Sultan would appear a joke. Aurangzeb and Ahmed Shah are equals of Tipu in genocide and rapes. @BJP4India

14 replies 127 retweets 170 likes
I understand the fake liberals may say that why bother renaming etc when there's sooo much poverty, malnutrition, illitracy etc etc in the ocuntry (like the Brishits routinely do everytime ISRO successfully launches another stunner).

I say, man doesn't live by bread alone. A few symbolic actions aligned with the #core votebase doesn't harm or take away focus from the vikas agenda even a little bit. Only.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:30 am

We do a great disservice to our civilization when we see so called 'core agenda' as different from 'vikas agenda'. What is vikas without dharma? It is simply aping the western model and bound to go the same way - broken society, dysfunctional families & useless materialistic pursuit. True vikas is when we reclaim our Hindu civilization in all its glory - economically, culturally & militarily.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:09 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:30 am
We do a great disservice to our civilization when we see so called 'core agenda' as different from 'vikas agenda'. What is vikas without dharma? It is simply aping the western model and bound to go the same way - broken society, dysfunctional families & useless materialistic pursuit. True vikas is when we reclaim our Hindu civilization in all its glory - economically, culturally & militarily.
+1. You're preaching to the choir, BTW.

Moi was merely trying to sugarcoat stuff a tad, so that uber vikaasiyas can condescendingly [sw]allow a teeny weeny 'concession' to the yindootva-vadis. Onlee.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:12 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:09 am
Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:30 am
+1. You're preaching to the choir, BTW.

Moi was merely trying to sugarcoat stuff a tad, so that uber vikaasiyas can condescendingly [sw]allow a teeny weeny 'concession' to the yindootva-vadis. Onlee.
Hari saar, not directed at you but plenty of people here who will rage at demand of anything 'core'. ;)

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 am

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/ ... -bjps.html
He said the 'lotus' will now bloom in Karnataka, Kerala, West Bengal and Odisha, thanks to the development-oriented policies of the prime minister and his good governance, and the guidance of the party chief Amit Shah.

"That day is not far when one party will be in power right from Kashmir down to Kanyakumari," he said.
I certainly hope to see Yogi campaigning more frequently in the South (KA, KL).

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:08 am

Reg the 'BJP allegation' that INC is a muslim party, as lamented by soarnia ghandy, here's a pictorial evolution of the INC since the Rajiv-soarnia era.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:49 am

Uttar Pradesh After One Year Of Adityanath Government (Swarajya)

Read in full pls, kinda hard to excerpt this one.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:52 am

Gavaskar faced the likes of Joel Garner, Marshall, Ambrose etc without a helmet. The quality of your opposition in some weird way does define you.

Now consider the quality of The_Yogi ji's opposition...

Everyone cheats in exams, a little bit of it is not cheating, says Akhilesh Yadav (newsX)
Samajwadi Party (SP) chief and former Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav has once again raked another controversy after his recent comments about cheating in examinations. Speaking in an interview to a leading TV Channel, Akhilesh Yadav in a statement said that a little bit of cheating in an examination is not called a cheating. Apart from saying that a little bit of cheating in the examination wouldn’t be called a cheating, the former Uttar Pradesh chief minister also mentioned even he has done a little of cheating.

While following his comment on the topic of cheating, so far there are no reactions from rival parties or any statement from his own party but Akhilesh Yadav’s remarks on this issue may see some action between rival parties.
Further speaking on the issue, Samajwadi Party (SP) chief Akhilesh Yadav said that Cheating is there, If I say I have never cheated, and you will say maybe it wouldn’t be there, there is no one who can say that they wouldn’t have cheated. Out of all the students, I believe that there will be 10% who wouldn’t be doing cheating in exams, but a little bit of cheating, everybody does … so would you call that cheating? If one really has to stop cheating, then we need to have a different system. Akhilesh Yadav mentioned about the system which is followed in European countries.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:59 am

UP bypolls counting here:
http://zeenews.india.com/india/live-upd ... es-2089295

SP taking slight lead in Phulpur at this time. uh-oh.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:23 am

Pravin Patel says it best here: https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/973856886310211585
Dr Praveen Patil @5Forty3 39m39 minutes ago

Frankly, we are still stunned by the scale of loss in Gorakhpur and Phulpur (not withstanding the poor turnout or the pseudo "alliance")... BJP needs to seriously introspect before hubris takes over completely
+1. If BJP with Yogi ji couldn't retain Gorakhpur, then its game over only. Only.