The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
crams
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by crams » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:44 pm

Entire Indian opposition led by Congoons are only cementing themselves day by day as a bunch of traitors out to grab power from ModiJi & Co by whatever means. Even if China has fortified, the outrage should be against China, not ModiJi. But we know securing India is not what drives Congoons, but rather, to use it against ModiJi is their motive.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:23 pm

https://twitter.com/asraghunath/status/ ... 8176671744
another son in law of Lalu summoned by ED in money laundering case, made 100 Cr from 1 cr (donated by Rabri Devi) in no time through investing and disinvesting by hawala.

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:40 pm

crams wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:44 pm
..Even if China has fortified, the outrage should be against China..
Someone need to write about 'What happened in Pakistan' since 1947 (or earlier as required) since everyone who invaded seem to be in habit of preaching to heathens/pagans or variation of such and such and therein in some or another way. Something got my eye a few days back - from this link Lies and deceit
This happened most memorably for this columnist when Atal Bihari Vajpayee got on that gilded bus 20 years ago and drove across the Wagah border in a genuine attempt to make peace. .. he made his most dramatic gesture
In a moving and beautiful ceremony its arrival was preceded by a man walking across the border with a basket of sweets on his head and Punjabi women dancing behind him in silk skirts that shone in the afternoon light. Pakistani journalists who sat among a huge contingent of us Indians gasped and said it was the first time they had seen women dance in public since Zia-ul-Haq imposed Islamism
That was in 1999 when the Indian PM Vajpayee ji started that bus service. Says a lot about BS spit against Hindoos while not looking at background & conditions of barbarians who came to India and suddenly got civilized.

It is similar to claiming that Airyuns invaded the country and started writing textbooks in Sanskrit.

An example of Paki conditions: from link (versus what is sold to heathein/pegein/koofr as equal==equal)
Pakistan is overwhelmingly tribal. .. there is a Pashtun tribal belt adjacent to Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and honour-based code of life influences the conduct of the Pashtun wherever they live in Pakistan. .. In Sindh in the south, the countryside is ruled by feudal lords who don’t allow the writ of the state in their vast landholdings. As opposed to the individualism of the Pashtun, the Sindhi man suffers abject loss of honour under the wadero. .. The Baloch is a warrior who will lay down his life for his sardar, the feudal leader who rules over most of the province.
My haunch is that this tribalism etc is but a crude way of what has become after hundreds of years of religious/political turmoil after Sikh rule ended. Something similar to what has become on eastern border out of Bangla culture after hundreds of years of politics by British+Muslim rulers (together) when praja was mainly Hindu around 17th century. The Pakis can't struggle like Hindus who kept fighting for hundreds of years after invasions since 1200AD.
Last edited by vishvak on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Women are in the driver's seat of Indian democracy & they will decide the fate of 2019 http://5forty3.in/gaze_articles.php?articalid=198

he also tweeted women made the difference in Guj by not coming out in good numbers.

rajkumar
BGR Newbie

Post by rajkumar » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Indrad wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:46 pm
Women are in the driver's seat of Indian democracy & they will decide the fate of 2019 http://5forty3.in/gaze_articles.php?articalid=198

he also tweeted women made the difference in Guj by not coming out in good numbers.
Dr Patil is absolutely correct.

anjan
BGR Newbie

Post by anjan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:44 pm

JohnTitor wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:54 am
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_ ... ic_Schools

I know these are free because my cousin is in the Indian army and can send his kid there - but I’m not sure if it is open to other arms of the military. PS - a colleague of mine studied in one of those schools too

Perhaps if you did some research before posting in an accusatory tone, it would lead to more meaningful discussions.
APS exists in very very few places compared to a. Where people actually get posted. b Where people actually live. Second, other than TAPS which is the Delhi one, they are of rather uneven quality. Something you could say of KV too but worse. It's not really possible to have any meaningful discussion when I'm going off the experience of having lived that life and seeing my nephew grow up in the same interminable move cycle and you're coming from wikipedia and your second cousin thrice removed with the air of an expert.

You should go meet some of the surviving families, see the conditions they live in. Life is harsh. If my taxes go to pay for expensive education to lift some of them out of it, I'll gladly pay that price.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:35 pm

rajkumar wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:06 pm
Indrad wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Dr Patil is absolutely correct.
Why didn't women vote in Gujarat?

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:08 pm

now when SC is insisting on Padmavat to be screened in all states striking down state ban, VRaje should say state's L&O is her priority and ban will continue. If court insists face contempt (if needed go to jail for few days) this will ensure Rajput a dominant caste stays loyal to her and jail drama will enable her play victim card in next election.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:05 am

Sachin wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:52 am
KL Dubey wrote:Meanwhile the verdict on Fodder Scam #3 is due a week from now...
Which bench is hearing the case?
Like the recent verdict, I think this one is also a CBI court in Jharkhand....it is not a SC case.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:13 am

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/poll- ... 08719.html

Polls on Feb 18/27, counting on Mar 3.

My predictions: NDA again in Nagaland, Congis toppled in Meghalaya and NPP-BJP goremint coming in, and commies to receive a rude shock in Tripura and possibly be thrown out of power.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:26 am

So guess which judge cancelled ban on Padmavati movie? Hint : it was same patriotic judge who had banned Jallikatju, and same patriotic judge who had legalized dance bars in Mumbai !! Hint++ : That judge is a new superhero on BRF !!

Yes. The name of the patriotic judge who cancelled ban on Padmavati movie is --- Honorable Justice Dipak Mishra !!! The same judge who is now hero of RSS-workers across India !! And same judge who is hero on BRF.
Pls see https://scroll.in/latest/865503/padmaav ... -rajasthan

Senior advocate Harish Salve, representing the film’s producers, told the Supreme Court that the states banning the film were “destroying the federal structure”, ANI reported. “If somebody has a problem, then he or she can approach appellate tribunal for relief,” Salve told the court. “The state cannot touch the content of a film. We request the central government to pass a direction to the states for a better and an effective step and solution.”

The bench, headed by Chief Justice Dipak Misra, ordered in favour of the Padmaavat makers.“Creative freedom, freedom of speech and expression can’t be guillotined... artistic freedom has to be protected,” the bench, also comprising Justices AM Khanwilkar and DY Chandrachud, said.

Misra said it is the state’s duty and obligation to maintain law and order, and it cannot use its machinery to prohibit a film’s exhibition citing risk to public order, The Hindu reported. “If you go by the arguments against films, I have no hesitation in saying 60% of classical literature cannot be read,” NDTV quoted Misra as saying.

So India is in deep mess. And solution is NOT praise judges like Dipak Mishra. IMO, solution is to work to bring Right to Recall Supreme Court Chief judge law-draft.

=======

CMs can defy supreme court orders and continue with ban on Padmavati movie. Most SCjs can do is to ask Central Govt to suspend State Govt. But if Central Govt refuse to suspend State Govt, then SCjs have no option but to sit down and put up. Because SCjs have no power to suspend Central Govt and replace PM or even issue summons / warrant against PM. If Central Govt openly defied SCjs, then SCjs have no option but to put up and shut up. Or, then squeal , shout as much as they can and want, but they still have to put up.

So now CMs and PM will have to decide whether they want to obey SCjs or ask SCjs to shut up

Lets see what PM and CMs do. All CMs such as Vijabhai Rupanji, Yogiji, Khatterji etc have 55" chest. So their actions will be worth noting.

======

Of many reasons why Togadiaji and Modiji are fistfighting, one imp reason is appointing men in Govt controlled temples. Both want men loyal to them to become temple trustees in govt controlled temples. Whosoever who becomes temple trustee will earn crores of donation money. More than donation money is temple lands. The temple land is also now up for grabs ---- i.e. temples are now legally allowed to permanently give away their land to charity trusts !! So its not just donation money, but land worth 1000s of crores of rupees. And so there is bitter fight amongst apex leaders on whose men and which men should become temple trustees of govt controlled temples. So its all about positions, money, land etc. Lets not bring issues like Hinduvaad here.
Last edited by MehtaRahulC on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:26 am

anjan wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:44 pm
APS exists in very very few places compared to a. Where people actually get posted. b Where people actually live. Second, other than TAPS which is the Delhi one, they are of rather uneven quality. Something you could say of KV too but worse. It's not really possible to have any meaningful discussion when I'm going off the experience of having lived that life and seeing my nephew grow up in the same interminable move cycle and you're coming from wikipedia and your second cousin thrice removed with the air of an expert.
Lol! You have lived the life of studying in an army school and yet questioned the existence of such schools?! Yeah I’m sure you lived that life.

The topic of discussion was not quality of education but affordability. Not that the quality of education in India in general is great to begin with but that’s another topic. A reason why we decided to homeschool together with a few families.
You should go meet some of the surviving families, see the conditions they live in. Life is harsh. If my taxes go to pay for expensive education to lift some of them out of it, I'll gladly pay that price.
As far as tax dollars going to pay for children of armed forces is concerned, your grievance isn’t with me. You would do yourself a favour if you read the conversation that you parachuted into and made that snarky comment. Nowhere have I said that they shouldn’t be provided that benefit.

There are others who said 10k per month is more than enough, while I wasn’t sure. In fact I thought it was too low, because where I lived education was free for everyone and education in India seemed expensive to me. Best to read the whole conversation before you parachute in with “an air of an expert”.

My last on this.

Kanson
BGR Newbie

Post by Kanson » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:47 am

Wrt 4 horses everyone opined it is Ram Ram.
Latest news is one of the horses case(ket) is coming for due diligence.
Have news!

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:05 am

PFI/SDPI Manaf guy killed fighting ISIS. And SDPI is Politically involved with INC. Good luck negotiating with INC.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:22 am

Aditya_V wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:05 am
PFI/SDPI Manaf guy killed fighting as part of ISIS. And SDPI is Politically involved with INC. Good luck negotiating with INC.
Minor correction added in bold. In Karnataka at least the Congress is joining hands with organisations like PFI and SDPI, at least in the coastal belt. PFI hands involvement in the murder of RSS activist from Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore; Rudresh was also quickly out in the open. The BJP of KA is now planning to make such murders a campaign issue.
Last edited by Sachin on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:36 am

Aditya_V wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:05 am
PFI/SDPI Manaf guy killed fighting ISIS. And SDPI is Politically involved with INC. Good luck negotiating with INC.
:lol: What BJP has done about PFI? Other than using its cadre deaths to gain votes?

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:54 am

Question... BJP is Karnataka was asking CM to ban PFI, but isn’t it the central government that has to impose such a ban?

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:06 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:54 am
Question... BJP is Karnataka was asking CM to ban PFI, but isn’t it the central government that has to impose such a ban?
Around three months back, there were multiple reports which mentioned about GoI planning to ban PFI. The news was said to be true, because in Kerala the PFI had to organise "clarification rallies" across the state, for convincing the people that they are a non-violent organisation :lol:. Then the news died out. Don't know if GoI is actually waiting for the Shubh Muhurat to impose the ban (say once INC folks and PFI decide to join hands and fight KA elections).

Mean while a "major blow" to "secularism" has just happened in New Delhi.
Blow for AAP: EC disqualifies 20 MLAs for holding 'office of profit'

A major "national party" is also debating whether to join hands with Congress or not. It's like a whore debating with herself on whether she should actually marry one of her patrons.
CPI(M) should have no poll truck with Congress: Pinarayi

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:07 am

https://twitter.com/abpnewshindi/status ... 5772380160

more than AAP MLA, journalists like Abhay Dubey are whining at disqualification.
good job by lawyer I P Patel who followed the case up with passion.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:38 am

Indrad wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:08 pm
now when SC is insisting on Padmavat to be screened in all states striking down state ban, VRaje should say state's L&O is her priority and ban will continue. If court insists face contempt (if needed go to jail for few days) this will ensure Rajput a dominant caste stays loyal to her and jail drama will enable her play victim card in next election.

At 10% of the population, Jats are the single largest caste in Rajasthan. Rajputs and around 5%. So in terms of voters percentage Rajputs are not the dominant caste in Rajasthan. Beside anti incumbency works like a clockwork in Rajasthan. Every 5 years the ruling party is voted out.
Last edited by Trilobite on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:41 am

Kejriwal bats for international standard healthcare in Delhi govt hospitals
Delhi CM has asked the health department to virtually connect all government hospitals, polyclinics and mohalla clinics in Delhi. There will also be a system to access real-time information on availability of doctors and medicines
http://www.hindustantimes.com/delhi-new ... smdzL.html
Surprisingly Kejriwal's image was being given a new look by presstitutes when disqualification news hit like bolt from blue.
His decision on schools, hospitals, water, electricity etc were being batted for by paid media.

Cong spokesperson on the other hand have accused AAP of helping BJP in KA by contesting all seats.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:56 am

Trilobite wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:38 am
At 10% of the population, Jats are the single largest caste in Rajasthan. Rajputs and around 5%. So in terms of voters percentage Rajputs are not the dominant caste in Rajasthan. Beside anti incumbency works like a clockwork in Rajasthan. Every 5 years the ruling party is voted out.
so Raje's goose is cooked? Raj going to congress. And it is a border state. Punjab already with congress.
Haryana is the key. Presstitutes are out to scalp wicket of Khattar with vengeance, open hatred for a BJP govt in HR is mind boggling, for some reason cong is sorely feeling loss of HR but at the same time they are OK w losing Delhi to AAP.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Indrad wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:23 pm
https://twitter.com/asraghunath/status/ ... 8176671744
another son in law of Lalu summoned by ED in money laundering case, made 100 Cr from 1 cr (donated by Rabri Devi) in no time through investing and disinvesting by hawala.
long way to go yet.

This thief as 2 sons and 7 daughters.

seems to have spent more time horizontally than vertically.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Kannur Jihadi Left terror strikes once again. RSS swayamsevak Shyama Prasad killed today. A young bloke lost life for supporting a diff ideology.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:21 pm

susa tweets about some new evidence on NH case..

but susa is known to say such things for hype..

in other news - there's movement on many cases, karti PC is being summoned again, JJ house is being searched again, coal case movement..

Opposition game plan is now clear as to why they made the four judges do a press meet.

that will give them a wiggle room and make arguments on the lines of 'justices are suspect, how can we trust blah blah'..