The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
AbhishekC
BGR Newbie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by AbhishekC » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Gus wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:35 pm
To the “I am hindutva onlee but need better alternative to Modi “ people

Either you are with Modi or with Rahul. Stop obfuscating this.

Maybe when MGB with Rahul is no longer a threat in 2024 you get to indulge in your “I want more hindutva” stuff.

For now, get in line or get out. This incessant whining is going to add to nota and abstains.
:rotfl: This has to be the funniest post I have read on this forum.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Rahul supporters in full force. Go ahead and make Rahul PM. That'll show us apologists how much you are needed.

SRoy, take that "my state better hindu than your state" BS and stuff it.

AbhishekC
BGR Newbie

Post by AbhishekC » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:49 pm

JohnTitor wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 pm
SRoy wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:15 pm
The 2G scam verdict has happened because the tea seller has let the bureaucrats go easy. Why? Wanted an understanding with DMK.

Saala qutiya, he did the same with Sarada scam in WB by letting CBI go easy. In the process the local BJP lost the momentum, cadre got killed. The local BJP became a laughing stock. Did TMC reciprocate? No they kicked in the tea sellers nuts at every opportunity.

Same will happen with DMK. They will join hands with pappu led UPA.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Instead of taking a hammer to the c-system he’s allowed it to grow even more.
Absolutely.

And the real question we should be asking is - why?

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:53 pm

the non stop "o i voted for bjp in 2004 itself".."my ancestors died fighting islam what about u"...blah blah..

to the point of "you blackened hindi sign boards boooooo..." :rotfl:

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Why can't we have healthy debate? So what sometimes people whine? Much better to get out of system on a small forum than out in open world, then back to normal. People having fit because they care, not because they are enemy.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:57 pm

I think 2019 will give lot of BP and heart attack to RW, even more than 2014. We just can't see them lose don't we :D Just underlines the stake involved.

SRoy
BGR Newbie

Post by SRoy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Gus wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:48 pm
Rahul supporters in full force. Go ahead and make Rahul PM. That'll show us apologists how much you are needed.

SRoy, take that "my state better hindu than your state" BS and stuff it.
Can't help it, if my state has better RW credential. :) Suck it up and move on.
Last edited by SRoy on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm

AbhishekC wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:49 pm
JohnTitor wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 pm
SRoy wrote:
The 2G scam verdict has happened because the tea seller has let the bureaucrats go easy. Why? Wanted an understanding with DMK.

Saala qutiya, he did the same with Sarada scam in WB by letting CBI go easy. In the process the local BJP lost the momentum, cadre got killed. The local BJP became a laughing stock. Did TMC reciprocate? No they kicked in the tea sellers nuts at every opportunity.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Instead of taking a hammer to the c-system he’s allowed it to grow even more.
Absolutely.

And the real question we should be asking is - why?
My guess is that he’s playing by the system. Problem is India isn’t a country where playing by the book gets you anywhere. Everything works by bribes and influence.

Modi isn’t Chanakyan by any stretch of the imagination. If he were, he would be consolidating power instead of overseeing the fall of power in states like Rajasthan

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:00 pm

I am with you GUS, your post is actually right on the dot and not funniest

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:00 pm

SRoy wrote:

He was able to break TMC and got their most influential leader. Who would have otherwise thought Mukul Roy will join BJP?

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:00 pm

I am with you GUS, your post is actually right on the dot and not funniest

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:02 pm

I am seriously thinking some accounts are hacked. The posts are so unlike some posters.

SRoy
BGR Newbie

Post by SRoy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:05 pm

The TMC has internal issues due to level 2 leadership tussle. Central BJP has exploited that fissure. Poaching from TMC has antagonised long time BJP cadre.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Gus wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:35 pm
To the “I am hindutva onlee but need better alternative to Modi “ people

Either you are with Modi or with Rahul. Stop obfuscating this.
Maybe when MGB with Rahul is no longer a threat in 2024 you get to indulge in your “I want more hindutva” stuff.

For now, get in line or get out. This incessant whining is going to add to nota and abstains.
+ 100. They are commies posing as HIndutvawadis.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Any thoughts on ModiJi's decision to vote against Trump/Israel at the UN? Frankly, I am not a big fan of either Israel or Palestinians or that clown Trump, but wouldn't India's interests have been better served by abstaining?

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:18 pm

SRoy wrote:

Not sure there is any evidence of this. I mean a gut who took a huge risk in demonotization, and even now justifies it when most of the money is back because of his conviction that this was the right thing to do, will not ally with a bunch of DMK thugs, much less go easy on 2G.

But that said, as I have repeatedly said, he does seem coy, and appears defensive in the face of relentless attacks from his haters. And the more he is defensive, the more Cogoon-led ecosystem will be go on a war footing to unseat him by whatever means.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:22 pm

abhijit wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:02 pm
I am seriously thinking some accounts are hacked. The posts are so unlike some posters.
I think people are frustrated with Modi who has been preaching the ‘play by the book and everything will be fixed, let me show you’ mantra.

Since obviously his method has failed to show results, people feel their interests would have been better served if he were ruthless like the opposition.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:29 pm

I don't think the posts are hacked. There are two type of people - BIF (also called AAPwala,CONGRESSI, comi) who are happy to see some RW not voting Modi or Uber Harishchandra RW (the most intelligent...you get the drift) who have an idea of how/what things are implemented or what should be implemented in what order...but seeing a karmayogi faltering, they are out with knives. They do not realize what damage they do (they have a genuine point that I should dissent as this will bring change in course) or even when pointed, their ego gets to them (read above on how they perceive themselves).
Funny thing is, you can put 100 commie, in a room and you can get a plan, put 100 AApi or 100 congresswala (there RG can decide) and you get a plan, but put 5 RW together (forget 100) and good luck, maybe in million year, you can get half a plan that everybody agrees on 25% of the thing.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:32 pm

I don't think the posts are hacked. There are two type of people - BIF (also called AAPwala,CONGRESSI, comi) who are happy to see some RW not voting Modi or Uber Harishchandra RW (the most intelligent...you get the drift) who have an idea of how/what things are implemented or what should be implemented in what order...but seeing a karmayogi faltering, they are out with knives. They do not realize what damage they do (they have a genuine point that I should dissent as this will bring change in course) or even when pointed, their ego gets to them (read above on how they perceive themselves).
Funny thing is, you can put 100 commie, in a room and you can get a plan, put 100 AApi or 100 congresswala (there RG can decide) and you get a plan, but put 5 RW together (forget 100) and good luck, maybe in million year, you can get half a plan that everybody agrees on 25% of the thing.

SRoy
BGR Newbie

Post by SRoy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:42 pm

crams wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:18 pm
SRoy wrote:

Not sure there is any evidence of this. I mean a gut who took a huge risk in demonotization, and even now justifies it when most of the money is back because of his conviction that this was the right thing to do, will not ally with a bunch of DMK thugs, much less go easy on 2G.

But that said, as I have repeatedly said, he does seem coy, and appears defensive in the face of relentless attacks from his haters. And the more he is defensive, the more Cogoon-led ecosystem will be go on a war footing to unseat him by whatever means.
On 2G issue the situation paints an unfavourable picture for BJP leadership.

If they indeed wanted to get cosy with DMK then they are strengthening the C-system instead of fighting it. Evidence wise their conduct during Sarada investigation against TMC shows the precedence. And indeed, the press is alluding the same.

However, if the intention was to genuinely punish the scammers, then the BJP leadership comes out as incompetent. They could have replaced the bureaucrats involved as soon as they assumed office and could have instructed the PMO to monitor closely. This was important because anti-corruption was a promised stance. So, Mr. Modi has failed here.

The second issue of Mr. Modi and his cohorts being timid is indeed being the grouse. Are his apologists saying that all bureaucrats and officers in the investigating agencies, intelligence agencies, police forces and judiciary are C-system sold outs? There are not even few dozen patriotic and honest officials to assist them in governance?

This is a huge claim that Modi apologists are making. Only they and Mr. Modi are patriots?

Why does the RSS chief time and again gives him a wake up call? Heck, it is the RSS organisations that puts Mr. Modi's Finance Minister on notice. Why? Isn't it total disconnect with the people that voted them?

The man is clearly out of his depth.

No sane Hindu is going to desert the BJP, whatever happens.
But Modi alone is not equal to BJP. There is BJP beyond Modi and there is also a larger RW movement beyond BJP.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:22 pm

SRoy, mind your words. You are no hero here. Calling PM 'the tea seller' is way out of line. I don't know why moderators tolerating emotional knee-jerk type people here.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Gus wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:53 pm
the non stop "o i voted for bjp in 2004 itself".."my ancestors died fighting islam what about u"...blah blah..

to the point of "you blackened hindi sign boards boooooo..." :rotfl:
Gus mama been on fire :lol:

BJP/Modi guys, please realize BJP or NM is the LEAST worst option, the party causes least damage to bharat, and indics. That's about it. Nobody is talking about voting other party. At the moment, it seems like BJP will kill indics in 50 years rather than say 25 years if other party comes to power. You guys can keep giving chanakya neetins about how NM after winning all elections and RS seats will suddenly become a new man or when India becomes 5T dollar economy will somehow change the situation. You can always judge him by the kind of people he has kept at important positions.

As voters, least we can do is keep a check on stupidty of govts and its policies, we need to be critical and keep demanding what's good for US.
Many here seem like fan boys blindly supporting a party or a man, you seem no different from sycophants from other parties.

SRoy
BGR Newbie

Post by SRoy » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:34 pm

@syam

Well Mr. Prime Minister calls himself a tea seller. It his own coined attribute.

On the other hand none, NO ONE, in this forum has ever alluded voting other than BJP and yet some posters take a pleasure in making a casual association with C-system, just because people have different expectations from the government. That is an outright insult.

Talking of tolerance, that poster should have banned. All moderators know each poster here given their posting habits from way back in BRF. They do know (if they remember) what are the ideological inclination of each poster.

So, take your feigned indignation elsewhere.

AbhishekC
BGR Newbie

Post by AbhishekC » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:42 pm

JohnTitor wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm
My guess is that he’s playing by the system. Problem is India isn’t a country where playing by the book gets you anywhere. Everything works by bribes and influence.

Modi isn’t Chanakyan by any stretch of the imagination. If he were, he would be consolidating power instead of overseeing the fall of power in states like Rajasthan
You are more or less correct.

Modi is Vajpayee 2.0. He has been made PM by the powers that be so that RW anger can be vented and the whole sale loot of Indian money can continue under him. And then back to c-system.

AbhishekC
BGR Newbie

Post by AbhishekC » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:47 pm

Those people who say the fight is between Modi and Rahul have already given away the country to its enemies.

If you are willing to admit that Modi is not a right person for PM post, and Rahul is only worse, then it is your nationalist duty to find a third person who you think is fit to run the country, and then promote that person.

You do remember that when things were bad in years going to 2014, we rallied and got this tea seller (our mistake).

Its time to do it again.