The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
SSundar
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by SSundar » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:35 am

Well, before those exit polls come out, let me say what's in my mind:

Don't get me wrong. I am rooting for BJP to win Gujarat. If they don't we are in for some disastrous times. That said...

I get the feeling that BJP played too dirty in Gujarat. It could just be my perception but BJP did seem more desperate in Gujarat. Compared to this, their UP campaign seems more dignified and confident.

I am referring to the Hardik Patel viral videos, that Ahmed Patel poster (Which MSM alleged was staged by BJP), Modi deviating from growth message to name-call RaGa, MMS, etc., making too much noise about RaGa Somnath Temple visit, this noise about Pak, etc.

Compared to all the above, the UP campaign feels extremely dignified. The Shamshaan vs. Khabristan comment was classic Modi doing a nudge-nudge-wink-wink to expose the communalization of UP under SaPa.

It just does not feel like BJP is confident of a win and hence allowed themselves to get down to the ground level with Congoons and their 3 stooges.

Again, just my pereption. I would be the first person to be happy if my perception is wrong.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:42 am

What the phak is wrong with these peepuls? And let's not insult our collective intelligence by labeling it "chankian". It's patently not that.

Only charitable explanation I can think of is that some sleeper agent babus running this particular blue-ticked account is playing mischief only.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:19 am

SSundar wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:35 am
I get the feeling that BJP played too dirty in Gujarat. It could just be my perception but BJP did seem more desperate in Gujarat. Compared to this, their UP campaign seems more dignified and confident.
Do you get the feeling that during elections BJP is willing to play dirty, but when it comes to protecting their karyakartas or bringing their murderers to book, the BJP is shockingly cavalier? I mean we all saw the murder of Paresh Mesta in KA. How many more such crimes happened. Still shouts of hindutva doesn't seem to enter their ears. Amidst all this, we have that fatnavees in MH.
Play dirty to win elections, then forget about hindutva and karyakartas.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:52 am

RSS-leader and then Gujarat CM Sri Modiji in may-2013 had attended YMCA All India Annual event held in YMCA complex at Ahmedabad. All apex heads of YMCA across India and Asia had come. Sri Modiji had eloberate photo shoot with all these YMCA heads. Pls see http://deshgujarat.com/2013/05/23/modi- ... mca-event/
And Sri Modiji also uploaded the video on his official YT channel . see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yl9TIii-CY

If I was even an audience in some YMCA meet, then all resident anti-RM-elements would have labeled me as foreign agent.
My point is --- it is NOT just RSS-leader Sri Fadnavis, RSS-leader's wife Shrimati Fadnavis, RSS-leader Venkiah Naidu etc, Each and EVERY RSS-leaders including MahaSri MahaSri Modiji and each and every RSS-worker these days are very very nice to Missionaries and Missionaries' masters namely USUK-elitemen. And RSS-leaders and RSS-workers have excellent reason aka excuse - see , we need Missionaries and USUK-elitemen to fight against islamists and china !! So you see - what an excellent chankian game (chunki as in suyash sharad pandey?) !! We need to fight against china and islamist --- so lets all unite and lets all handover whole economy to USUK-elitemen on silver platter and handover all poor of India to Missionaries on a golden platter!! So so so so chankian, that only someone with IQ above 1000 can make sense. RSS-workers and Sri Modiji's supporters have IQ over 1000 and so they understand this game. But Someone whose IQ is mere 107 like me can only find it sickening and repulsive.
All in all, it is NOT just Fadnavis or Naidu --- Sri Modiji is neck deep in being nice nice to Missionaries
Which is why RSS-leaders are now projecting Yogiji and Amit Shahji so that Hinduvaadies can be convinced (or fooled?) stick to RSS (RSS = BJP) and not work to create any alternative to RSS.
---
My request to all Hindivaadies is --- pls appreciate that there is ZERO difference between Sri Modiji, Sri Yogiji and Sri Fadnavisji and Sri Naiduji. They are one and same as far as Missionaries go (and for that matter, they are same as Sri Soorpanakha Gandhiji). For decades, instead of working on creating political electoral alternative, Hinduvaadies kept waiting for Kalki. Well, Kalki has cometh and you see how Missionaries are growing. So instead of waiting for Kalki2 such as Yogiji or Amit Shahji. My request is that real the fact that ONLY alternative in politics is to CREATE alternatives. So if you want to stop Missionaries, pls work to CREATE a better political and ELECTORAL alternative. Otherwise, RSS has become subsidiary of Missionaries and USUK-elitemen.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:56 am

Karthik wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:19 am
Do you get the feeling that during elections BJP is willing to play dirty, but when it comes to protecting their karyakartas or bringing their murderers to book, the BJP is shockingly cavalier? I mean we all saw the murder of Paresh Mesta in KA. How many more such crimes happened. Still shouts of hindutva doesn't seem to enter their ears. Amidst all this, we have that fatnavees in MH.
Play dirty to win elections, then forget about hindutva and karyakartas.
+1.

Sure, I understand that they understand that folks like me have no choice but to vote BJP, at least till 2019. So all this chankian BS is a-ok for lotus party.

Theek hai. The INC too was patriotic once, in the era of Sardar Patel and LBS. Look where it is now. Infil-traitored by trojans.

What we are witnessing as with that asinine VP tweet above is the steady congressification of the BJP.

The BIF trojans are steadily targeting BJP's second rung leadership - the CMs in particular - for subversion with sickular BS. They'll get nowhere with the Yogi and maybe ML Khattar. With everyone else, who knows. With the Dev and Devi Phaadnavis, we already know, so no need to guess.

P.S. BJP's making an unapologetic Yogi ji as UP CM is their only saving grace and the reason they still get some benefit of doubt aajkal, from moi at least. Onlee.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:25 am

Dear all,
I googled hard , but could NOT find HINDI translation of coming revolutionary reformist egalitarian empowering emacipating patriotic FRDI act proposed by Sri Modiji and RSS-workers.
Many people here have triple (forum) phds in googling, and so I request them to find me link to PDF of Hindi translation of FRDI act. Or is that Sri Modiji have refused to release its Hindi translation? Or is that Finance Ministry of India is so so poor that they cant even translate act into Hindi?
Lets not say that "everyone with FD below Rs 50 lakh is safe and those who have over Rs 50 lakhs are filthy rich and they can go hell and so no Hindi translation is needed" !! Those who have FDs of crores have all WHITE money, hard earned money, post tax money and many poor depend on them. If they sink, then poor will have only once choice - work in FDI based companies. So Hindi translation of act which deals with basic thing the bank deposit is very much needed.
So I am sure that Sir Modiji must have ordered MinFin to make Hindi translation of FRDI act. Its just that I am not able to find it by google.
So I request all Modi supporters to help me --- pls give me link to Hindi translation of proposed FRDI act
TIA

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:48 am

If BJP lose gujrat or hung assembly then tough days ahead for them. Their usual strategy of 'how to alienate core supporters' or '101 ways to antagonize your core constituency' will backfire.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:49 am

SSundar wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:27 pm
Gujarat Assembly polls: For many Muslims, EVM the real enemy

Could just be media nonsense but it is possible that a section of peaceful are willing to believe the story about EVM tampering.
they need someone/something to blame for their own self created predicament. Their massive collective ego will not tolerate being sidelined but they seem to have no choice.

They are very unhappy at not being mollycoddled by the BJP because all the other political parties do. Are they deserving or not is not something that occurs to them. The more alienated they feel, the more they dress differently and behave irrationally. The congis have not worn a single skull cap in this election campaign. This is a huge change forced upon the congis by the Modi in Gujarat.

Their displeasure and attention seeking acts like paki slogans and waving of paki flags is an indication of their paranoia and insecurity. For the first time since independence, they are being completely ignored and there is nothing that they can do about it.

Their salvation lies in their integration with the mainstream and not in flaunting their separateness.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 am

chetak, when seculars lost UP there was a suggestion from a UP mullah to secular parties 'if bjp visit one temple, you visit 10 but get the votes'. Congress has paid attention. Muslims are not being ignored, they are just consciously lying low.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:31 am

I say it again, BJP needs a wake up call. They've successfully pi$$ed of hard core supporters using their secular nonsense. No point in economic growth if there are many ticking time bombs in the country just waiting for their time to explode. If the wake up call requires Gujarat loss, so be it.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 am

SSundar wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:35 am

I am referring to the Hardik Patel viral videos, that Ahmed Patel poster (Which MSM alleged was staged by BJP), Modi deviating from growth message to name-call RaGa, MMS, etc., making too much noise about RaGa Somnath Temple visit, this noise about Pak, etc.
Actually Modi dwelt on those issues only for a few minutes in his speeches. He still talked about development, India's rising stature, swach bharat etc etc

For some one reading new papers, it might seem that the campaign is overly negative but it is not really so. It is surprising that why he did not focus more on development and compare Gujarat with other states.

Keeping fingers crossed....

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:02 am

Karthik wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:31 am
I say it again, BJP needs a wake up call. They've successfully pi$$ed of hard core supporters using their secular nonsense. No point in economic growth if there are many ticking time bombs in the country just waiting for their time to explode. If the wake up call requires Gujarat loss, so be it.

Are in India, cause if INC wins Gujarat, many lower level guys will get bumped off thanks to BIF getting emboldened. I guess it will not affect you.

With every INC election victory Hindus get bumped off silently with Police and Media cooperating. It keeps Happening in Kerala, happened in Karnataka, Happened in 2002 in UP, Happened in Bihar in 2014. Happening Big time in Punjab .

Lets all give power to INC and Left again like 65 years. What pissing off on core supporters. Their Goals are being aligned. You cant build a 15 story in building 2 years. You 10-15 years power to get the right Babus and Judiciary, Private sector everything in Place.

No wonder we always wish well to the enemy. Why do you thing we are in such a poor place and in danger thanks to INC-leftist rule. if Bjp loses now Hinduvtva forces will loose another 10 years like the 2002-12 period.

What you want to burn the house for you so called core requirements, nobody is going to want that.

This is the reason for Hindu losses, if a person is not perfect cut his head off and give it to the enemy. No wonder no other political party takes Hindus seriously. We are so fullish. While the rest practice Takiya and a Post Hindu India. We cant even stand 10 year cycle and wipe off political parties which want to wipe off Hindus off the Map.

If BJP loses now, it will mean a string of BIF victories. then lets welcome Rahul Gandhi as PM, Kabiul Sibal as FInance Minster, Kancha Illiah as Law Minister and super cabinet NAC back again.

Tell me 1 other Indian Party which openly states they would like the Ram temple built.

Kerala will be funded to make a non Hindu state in 10 years and areas around it like Coimbatore with DMK help will become fully Islamic.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:07 am

Klnmurthy wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:14 pm

That's all really irrelevant. Whatever you are assuming "we" do in RL, we don't have any power to determine the destinies of millions of people just based on our personal choices or whims and fancies.

So, yes, I can be a drunkard but still feel concerned that a PM or CM maybe making big decisions in a drunken state. That doesn't make me a hypocrite, just someone with common sense, aka sense of proportion.
We tend to judge everything under the moon. Forget about forming new alliances. This thinking will alienate even our own allies. Ofcourse when we have nothing to do but comment on everything that internet tells us, everything looks bad. When ever BIF forces make their move, we look at them with shocked faces and immediately start blaming people left and right.

I don't know how low we had fallen in this regard. As long as hindus keep demanding someone to do something for them, they will face same shit even after another 1000 years.
Last edited by syam on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:16 am

BJP and Sangh already made big inroads into many power circles. Now others don't want to play the same game anymore. They know our constitutional bodies won't yield them any thing anymore.

They will cry about EVMs and later they will target every other institution. What will we do once they call every election is rigged?
Unlike hindus, these forces don't take chances and follow the rules if they don't get anything from it. May be we should focus more on immediate outrage and ignore long term consequences. For a functioning democracy we need every citizen support. But now we have more than 40% non-hindu population.

Best of luck in making them sing same tune we are singing now.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:27 am

Primus wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:21 pm

There is unfortunately more pomp and glamour on Christmas in Delhi than it is in many western cities. I was in the Saket mall two years ago in December and was shocked to see the garish decorations, live bands, Santa outfits, Nativity scenes, free toy train rides and what not. More so that in my local mall where I live which is one of the biggest and most popular in a 30 mile radius. More Indians want to celebrate Valentine's day than Raksha Bandhan, even when the tradition is dying out in the West. How many observe Mother's Day instead, or Thanksgiving? Those are the events to promote, because they are non-denominational and ought to be a part of the fabric of every society.
Whose fault is that? We let everything go wrong. Now outraging about consequences. Outraging at every thing on internet won't help us in any way.

All of elite circles are full of these sickular bunch. Fadnavis wife belongs to this section(At least now belongs to). She may not have hardcore hinduthva ideology like many posters here have. What we need is proper Ghar wapsi. Not khap panchayath.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:54 am

Aditya_V wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:02 am
Karthik wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:31 am

Are in India, cause if INC wins Gujarat, many lower level guys will get bumped off thanks to BIF getting emboldened. I guess it will not affect you.

With every INC election victory Hindus get bumped off silently with Police and Media cooperating. It keeps Happening in Kerala, happened in Karnataka, Happened in 2002 in UP, Happened in Bihar in 2014. Happening Big time in Punjab .

Lets all give power to INC and Left again like 65 years. What pissing off on core supporters. Their Goals are being aligned. You cant build a 15 story in building 2 years. You 10-15 years power to get the right Babus and Judiciary, Private sector everything in Place.

No wonder we always wish well to the enemy. Why do you thing we are in such a poor place and in danger thanks to INC-leftist rule. if Bjp loses now Hinduvtva forces will loose another 10 years like the 2002-12 period.

What you want to burn the house for you so called core requirements, nobody is going to want that.

This is the reason for Hindu losses, if a person is not perfect cut his head off and give it to the enemy. No wonder no other political party takes Hindus seriously. We are so fullish. While the rest practice Takiya and a Post Hindu India. We cant even stand 10 year cycle and wipe off political parties which want to wipe off Hindus off the Map.

If BJP loses now, it will mean a string of BIF victories. then lets welcome Rahul Gandhi as PM, Kabiul Sibal as FInance Minster, Kancha Illiah as Law Minister and super cabinet NAC back again.

Tell me 1 other Indian Party which openly states they would like the Ram temple built.

Kerala will be funded to make a non Hindu state in 10 years and areas around it like Coimbatore with DMK help will become fully Islamic.
Am sorry what BIF you are talking about if BJP loses??

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:56 am

There are things like Taqqiya, like Rahul Gandhi going to a temple. Its just you want to make an enemy out of the whole community. ATtendign a function here and there does not matter.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:02 am

Aditya_V wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:56 am
There are things like Taqqiya, like Rahul Gandhi going to a temple. Its just you want to make an enemy out of the whole community. ATtendign a function here and there does not matter.
You learnt the word "Taqqiya", but you didn't understand it's application. It's applied when you are not in power, majority. You really think the people who use this term, will apply taqqiya when they are in absolute power in all sense of the word? That too with another group that's actively working to destroy it?

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:07 am

SSundar wrote:Could just be media nonsense but it is possible that a section of peaceful are willing to believe the story about EVM tampering.
Why only blame the peacefools? There are people from other communities who also now strong believe that EVMs can be tampered. Except off course in the constitutencies where their candidates win :). So for Congress, EVMs in Punjab worked exceptionally well; where as in rest of India it was all tampered. For CPI(M) only EVMs used in Kerala are in perfect working order.

But there seems to be a real Goebellsian standard propoganda on the EVM, and I feel some one really wants to go back to the old days of ballot paper, where votes where booths were captured, and votes stamped like how post office folks stamp the letters.

I have seen many govt. officials who have taken part in the conduct of elections clearly articulate how EVM tampering is pretty much an impossible task. The circuitry in EVM has its own protection, plus the way the names of candidates gets listed itself makes tampering a bit more complex, and ultimately they are all kept under secure custody.

It would be for Election Commission to perhaps take out full page advertisements in news papers clearly listing out the various checks and balances put in place.
You must also factor on who helped you get the information to confirm that BJP played dirty in Gujarath. Is it the main stream media? Then they have their own agenda. On Harpik Patel's video, there is no confirmation that BJP leaked the vidoes. Harpik himself had said that such videos would come out soon, and even gave the number of his performances :lol:. Accusing BJP for the leak is similar to accusing RSS of killing Mahatma Gandhi (when it was more of Hindu Maha Sabha which was involved). RaGa decided to be a "Hindu Brahmin" to get votes, BJP & Co once again used the temple visit to get back it him (using the non-Hindu register). Why did Ra.Ga go to a temple, it was because he thought Gujrati Hindus were more religious. BJP also assumed it to be true, and proved that Ra.Ga after all was just a "Hindu for occassion". We must also realise that for INC and "seculars" BJP loss in Gujarat is much more of value, than say in UP, MH etc. This is NaMo's home ground. So it is quite natural for NaMo and Co also to use every trick in the book to get back.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:18 am

Well it works both ways, pictures such as VP also assuage many people within the country and counters propaganda outside the country.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:25 am

Karthik wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:02 am
Aditya_V wrote:
You learnt the word "Taqqiya", but you didn't understand it's application. It's applied when you are not in power, majority. You really think the people who use this term, will apply taqqiya when they are in absolute power in all sense of the word? That too with another group that's actively working to destroy it?
+100

Thanks for this post. About time somebody reminded our BJP defenders what Taqqiya really means.

Are BRFites really that naive that they think that a Christian or a Muslim will vote for BJP under any circumstances? BJP is having a hard time bringing Hindu voters together and you think there are Christian & Muslim vote banks waiting for BJP with a Tiranga in their hands? Even the Sunni Shia divide means jackshit here.

The BJP may not want to make an entire community their enemy but two large communities in India have openly declared BJP & any Hindu leaning party as their biggest enemy. And unlike BJP, they are following through on their threats by bumping off Hindu activists or openly calling the faithfools to defeat the BJP. What is BJP doing? Attending Santa campaigns and praising the Church?

I may vote for the BJP again, as I have in every previous election but trust me, Modi is not fooling me anymore.

BJP has learnt nothing. Only yesterday, there was a tweet by a frustrated BJP supporter saying under NDA rule, over 40+ exclusives to NDTV have been given against a lesser number in the last 5 years of UPA. Now tell me, how do you justify this? This is not Taqqiya. If BJP wanted, NDTV could have been finished. See how Congress works, they are unapologetic in their actions and in their vision to see it through. They are openly colluding with Pakistan & China to finish off Hindus and here BJP is busy being secular.

Muslims will make over 35% of the population in another 50 years. What will happen then? There is a civil war that is coming to India and there is nothing to stop it unless you do what is necessary - impose a 2 child policy, more strictly on Muslims than Hindus and go after Mullahs with a vengeance and violence, if need be. Or else, our fate will be the same as that of Pakistani Hindus.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:26 am

lol are they the one needing assuaging? OK you believe such leaders as MH first family couple will save you and me. I have a different opinion based on what they've been doing so far.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:39 am

Yes But Letting INC win again within the next 10 years only proves thier propaganda is true and will be self defeating. First we need INC and its networks to be finished which will take 10 years. Once that is done an alternative to BJP can be found, but first make INC a zero.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:49 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:25 am
Karthik wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:02 am
Aditya_V wrote:
+100

Thanks for this post. About time somebody reminded our BJP defenders what Taqqiya really means.

Are BRFites really that naive that they think that a Christian or a Muslim will vote for BJP under any circumstances? BJP is having a hard time bringing Hindu voters together and you think there are Christian & Muslim vote banks waiting for BJP with a Tiranga in their hands? Even the Sunni Shia divide means jackshit here.

The BJP may not want to make an entire community their enemy but two large communities in India have openly declared BJP & any Hindu leaning party as their biggest enemy. And unlike BJP, they are following through on their threats by bumping off Hindu activists or openly calling the faithfools to defeat the BJP. What is BJP doing? Attending Santa campaigns and praising the Church?

I may vote for the BJP again, as I have in every previous election but trust me, Modi is not fooling me anymore.

BJP has learnt nothing. Only yesterday, there was a tweet by a frustrated BJP supporter saying under NDA rule, over 40+ exclusives to NDTV have been given against a lesser number in the last 5 years of UPA. Now tell me, how do you justify this? This is not Taqqiya. If BJP wanted, NDTV could have been finished. See how Congress works, they are unapologetic in their actions and in their vision to see it through. They are openly colluding with Pakistan & China to finish off Hindus and here BJP is busy being secular.

Muslims will make over 35% of the population in another 50 years. What will happen then? There is a civil war that is coming to India and there is nothing to stop it unless you do what is necessary - impose a 2 child policy, more strictly on Muslims than Hindus and go after Mullahs with a vengeance and violence, if need be. Or else, our fate will be the same as that of Pakistani Hindus.
It is not runditv per se but it's the reach among audiences in foreign countries where runditv is watched by default for news on India because other local Indian channels do not have a similar reach.

The BJP and its ministers are addressing those audiences. runditv has a negligible reach in India. Not many take it seriously, in spite of what it's paranoid anchors seem to think.

The BJP is playing this game in the right way. Do not try and teach them media tactics. They are the worlds largest party and the foremost in knowing how to use media for their purpose.

runditv is not using the BJP but on the contrary, it is the BJP that is benefitting by using them.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:59 am

Trying to fight the sickular propaganda ; one of the journalists from site india-aware.

Gujarat Polls Update: A Political Vendetta Threadbare

http://www.india-aware.com/latest/gujar ... hreadbare/
With the relations between the two political parties going off kilter, what primarily seems to gnaw at the Congress party circles is the humble background of Prime Minister Modi and his unflinching loyalty towards the people of Gujarat(and vice versa), that has earned him the position of one of the most revered leaders of the state.

Though the list of the derogatory terms that the Congress has used against Modi such as “Maut ka saudagar”, “Bahsmasur”, “Ravan” and “Virus” is endless, the latest which turned the political slugfest murkier is the “Neech” slang used by senior Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar, which led to his expulsion from the party.

The Congress even mocked Modi’s recent use of seaplane during the final phase of Gujarat campaign as “hawa hawai”, referring to it as a freak show under the ruling BJP which did not “understand development.”

In an election campaign rally held in Palanpur Gujarat, Modi claimed that Pakistan was trying to influence the Gujarat assembly polls by hobnobbing with the Congress leaders.

His reference was directed towards a dinner of Pakistan dignitaries hosted at Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar’s place in honor of former Pakistan foreign minister Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri.