The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by hanumadu » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:44 am

South Indians need to be told that they are not going to benefit from the NYAY scheme but will end up bearing the brunt but without sounding anti North.

North Indians need to be told that the NYAY scheme is a jumla and will never fructify. They will end up being worse off than they are now. Also the 21 percentile and above should be told they will now be getting less money than those who earn less than them after the NYAY payments to the bottom 20%.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:48 am

https://twitter.com/squintneon/status/1 ... 4851501057

Please spread this video. Download and email it if you have to. Retweet and tag the duffer RG and congress pidis.

A handicapped woman rejecting the NYAY scheme saying they are not bhikari. They wan't rojgar not phokat ka paisa. Praise for Modi's Mudra yojana with which she seems to have set up her own business.

suryag
BGR Newbie

Post by suryag » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:14 am

Check out this guy maridas tears dmk apart like I have never heard before

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-hH4qcsIO4E

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:33 pm

Economically We Have Failed But Narendra Modi Will Win 2019 On Hindutva https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2018/10/0 ... ccounter=1

swami tries to inflict damage at opportune moment

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:34 pm

does any one feel zing is missing on ground? Compared with 2014.
Buzz we see is on social media or channels doesn't appear to be there on ground
lets hope people will come out to vote on fateful day

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:49 pm

Guys, Imran Khan's favorite fans, Mehbooba Mufti and Omar Abdullah have yet again come out in his praise regarding opening up corridor to Sharda Peeth. I've tried below to really explain why this would be such a bad idea. Not only would it seek to legitimize the LOC, but it seems to be a diversion tactic to the gruesome abduction and conversion of Hindu girls. We've created opinion video on this as well which I hope to post in the next day or so. However, in the article below I tried to highlight the fact that prior to 1971 both Kargil and Turtuk lay on the Pakistani side of the border. Sharda Peeth, lies barely 10 km from the LOC. This is also occupied territory and one would hope that we could shift the borders to finally include both Sharda and Katarpur as well.

Why India should reject any corridor to Sharada Peeth

https://www.india-aware.com/featured/wh ... ada-peeth/
Adi Shankaracharya holds a special place in my heart. If the historical records are really true, he managed to accomplish several lifetimes worth of work and effort in a mere 32 years of his life. In this time, he not only reformed Hinduism, but established four temples across the length and breadth of India at that point of time.

During the time that he lived, Shankaracharya sought to unify all four branches of Hindu thought of that era and to also instill a sense of oneness with the supreme being. He not only managed to re-instill the emotional connection with Bhagwan (the almighty), but also managed to do so without really eradicating any of the four major Hindu thought processes of the time.
On one hand, Indian Hindus have to bear with the painful news sometimes coming out in the open out of Pakistan, be it about the Hindu abduction of girls or their forced conversions. On the other hand, Pakistan tries to placate them (the Hindu community) with promises of a corridor towards Sharda Peeth.

Many of us keep hearing of such news on a daily basis regarding the trauma that Pakistani Hindus have to face. Most recently over the last week we heard of Raveena and Reena, two sisters who were abducted and forcibly converted to Islam. In the same week we have also heard of another 16-year-old whose helpless father Gov Meghwar is still trying to fight with the local authorities regarding the whereabouts of his daughter who was abducted and converted as well.
Pakistan would do well to remember that villages such as Kargil and Turtuk were villages on the Pakistani side of control by a few kilometers until they were merged back into India during the 1971 War. India has shown yet again that it will finally not bow to terrorism under its new dynamic leader Narendra Modi.

More than any community over the last millennia, no greater community than the Hindus has suffered the tragedy under Islamic terrorism tantamounting to genocide.

Sharda Peeth lies barely a few kilometres from the line of control (LoC). India should reject wholeheartedly any effort to create a corridor door into occupied land, especially with the atrocious nature of ongoing terrorism against Hindus in Pakistan.
www.india-aware.com

www.youutbe.com/c/indiaaware

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:18 am

Indrad wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:34 pm
Looks like Modi is not doing as many rallies and the crowds are not as big. I don't see much coverage either on Modi's rallies or opposition rallies. Perhaps, its the age of SM. Or DeMo has really taken away all money.
People in India must be in a better position to tell what the mood is?

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:51 am

Guys, I might've mentioned above that we are trying to create videos on a more frequent basis under the tag of the Daily news. These are relatively quick opinion based videos on what we think are important topics around Delhi. From what I hear, many have been concerned regarding the abduction and conversion of young Hindu girls in Pakistan and somewhat of a discussion point. In view of thi we got a few opinion points that I feel are worth watching. Pretty much a hard-hitting seven minute interview of quite a few people on Pakistan. Worth a watch I feel.
Definitely a few individuals speaking with passion on the topic.

Daily news 01.04.19 : How Indians feel about Pakistani Hindu Conversions.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:14 am

hanumadu wrote:Looks like Modi is not doing as many rallies and the crowds are not as big. I don't see much coverage either on Modi's rallies or opposition rallies. Perhaps, its the age of SM.
Yeah, even I too noticed that. No mega rallies etc. But looks like at a state level rallies etc. are getting organised. In KA, Siddu & Co etc. have already started some campaigning, in KL also the election campaign machinery has started. But yes with the advent of SM, things may not be really "on the ground".

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:36 pm

Indrad wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:33 pm
Economically We Have Failed But Narendra Modi Will Win 2019 On Hindutva https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2018/10/0 ... ccounter=1

swami tries to inflict damage at opportune moment
note: its *huffpo* which we're reading :roll:

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:37 pm

hanumadu wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:18 am
Indrad wrote:
Looks like Modi is not doing as many rallies and the crowds are not as big. I don't see much coverage either on Modi's rallies or opposition rallies. Perhaps, its the age of SM. Or DeMo has really taken away all money.
what channels you're viewing? Hindi MSM is totally Modified!

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:39 pm

Indrad wrote:
not at all (the zing). atmosphere is charged. even in places like WB the youth are distributing tea wearing 'NaMo again' tees.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:08 pm

^ My fear is that for some reason most of the people already have decided to vote for Modi Ji and they may end up not going out to vote assuming that the person next door will do that job.. #2004

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:54 pm

That could very well be true. By and large, Hindus are known to be complacent. They assume and take it for granted that good times will continue so why stress (or stand in line and vote). I hope I am proven wrong. We don't want 2004 redux

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Triank wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:37 pm
hanumadu wrote:
Indrad wrote:
Triank wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:39 pm
Indrad wrote:
not at all (the zing). atmosphere is charged. even in places like WB the youth are distributing tea wearing 'NaMo again' tees.
Oh, Great. I am just following online news portals and twitter. The crowd photos in Modi's rallies don't look as massive as in 2014. The crowd is not as responsive to his speeches either. The noise levels are less. Modi had to request people to calm down many times earlier. I don't see that over the top enthusiasm any more. I am also beginning to think that better technology is enabling to cut the noise from the crowd.

But I hope you are true and there is a Modi wave 2.0.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:35 pm

Is this legit? It is on FB's official newsroom, published on April 1st. Doing the rounds on Twitter:

Removing Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior and Spam From India and Pakistan

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:51 am

https://indianexpress.com/article/opini ... y-5651767/
Based on our data, the good news for the Congress is Indian households are not as poor as they assume them to be. Only the poorest 10 per cent of Indian households, and not the poorest 20 per cent, earn less than Rs 12,000 per month. Their average income is Rs 9,500, not Rs 6,500 as assumed. The next richest 10 per cent earn about Rs 15,700 a month. Given decreasing family sizes, there are 30 million households in each slab, not 28 million.
To reach the target monthly income of Rs 12,000 per month, only 30 million households need a cash infusion and of only Rs 3,000 per month instead of the planned Rs 6,000. This slashes the money requirement to a quarter of what their plan assumes. Of course, the ability to identify these households, as has been pointed out several times, will need some serious work, but it is not impossible to find a set of household characteristics that act as a proxy for income.
The proportion of India’s poorest 10 per cent households present in a state to total households in that state is highest at 21 per cent of Jharkhand followed by 15 to 19 per cent of Bihar, West Bengal, Odisha and Madhya Pradesh, in that order. Surprisingly, it is only 12 per cent of UP, 13 per cent of Chhattisgarh, and 10 per cent of Rajasthan. In Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat the proportion is 5 per cent whereas it is 8 per cent of Telangana,
This is why Modi's proposal of transfer of 6K to 10 crore families of farmers with less than 5 acres is important.
Expectedly, 83 per cent of the poorest 10 per cent households live in underdeveloped rural areas, 11 per cent in big towns and adjoining villages.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:03 am

hanumadu wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Oh, Great. I am just following online news portals and twitter. The crowd photos in Modi's rallies don't look as massive as in 2014. The crowd is not as responsive to his speeches either. The noise levels are less. Modi had to request people to calm down many times earlier. I don't see that over the top enthusiasm any more. I am also beginning to think that better technology is enabling to cut the noise from the crowd.

I think this is across, there is less enthusiasm about the 2019 elections than 2014 for obvious reasons. The general perception is fear in both camps: Modi supporters desperately hoping that he comes back or the writing is on the wall for them. Anti Modi brigade is in fight to the finish mode as their last hope for survival will be tested.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:43 am

Kabir wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:03 am
hanumadu wrote:

I think this is across, there is less enthusiasm about the 2019 elections than 2014 for obvious reasons. The general perception is fear in both camps: Modi supporters desperately hoping that he comes back or the writing is on the wall for them. Anti Modi brigade is in fight to the finish mode as their last hope for survival will be tested.
Then the enthusiasm should be more if both camps are desperate. India seems to have moved on from the large rallies, the money and bottle that parties give now is not enough compensation for the wages they will be missing and the discomfiture they will have to endure and DeMo along with other measures has made cash less available.

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:16 am

hanumadu wrote:
Triank wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:37 pm
hanumadu wrote:

Triank wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:39 pm
Indrad wrote:

my observations are on the contrary. crowds are cheering, very responsive too (replying in unison to his exhortations), and in his address to people from different cities in the recent 'main bhi chowkidaar' event, he had to ask people to remain calm & ask their question quickly to almost every city's gathering. only difference is, this time the crowd-panning camera angles are missing (these were criticised too by some earlier, with the argument that this angle gives a perspective/illusion that the crowds are more than the actual no.s)...so yeah, as per me, the enthu is there and intact, if not even more. about the noise-suppressing tech, cant say. in the 'main bhi chowkidaar' event, one could hear loud yells of sloganeering frequently from the crowd when Modiji was speaking. initially i was surprised thinking some people are yelling at Modiji angrily or what! :mrgreen:

all-in-all, the wave's intact i believe. cant comment for the land of the lemurs. better not to speak onlee.

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:32 am

SSundar wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:35 pm
Is this legit? It is on FB's official newsroom, published on April 1st. Doing the rounds on Twitter:

Removing Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior and Spam From India and Pakistan
even i got whatsapp forwards about the same. but someone commented that both are unrelated. nevertheless, even if we dont know the truth - when congrass & napakis can join hands to 'send back Modi', do "chowkidaar chor hai" & any figure between '30 rupees to 30k crore rupees' being "taken by Modiji from us and put in ambani's pockets", then have we taken any contract to verify truths like satyaanveshis?! i say forward onlee without being concerned about truth unnecessarily & feeling guilty-guilty. its election season anyway. anything goes.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:46 am

hanumadu wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:43 am
.... India seems to have moved on from the large rallies, the money and bottle that parties give now is not enough compensation for the wages they will be missing and the discomfiture they will have to endure and DeMo along with other measures has made cash less available.
I'm not sure where you live, but that statement is completely untrue. Votes can be bought by paying voters as little as 2000. Parties bus people to rallies, and pretty them with money, good and drink.

Cash is as freely available now as it was pre-demonitisation.

While there is plenty of support for Modi, free money schemes like the one Rahul is promising are not going unheard by the lazy and parasites.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:49 am

twitter

Tune jo na kaha, main woh sunta raha
Khamakha bewajah khwaab bunta raha

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:10 am

twitter

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:58 am

Guys have you seen the INC manifesto

1) Economy will be ruined with hyperinflation
2) Armed Forces personal will be behind bars.

It is a drem of Leftist BIF cabal- Pakistan -China must be loving it.