Social Media Thread

News and Discussions about politics, current affairs, international relations, economy, elections, state level politics etc.
This forum is strictly moderated.
Gus
Forum Moderator

Re: Social Media Thread

Post by Gus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:06 am

Raju wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:51 am

Income/month: 50k
Exp on fuel/month: 16k
still waiting on you to explain who is it that is have 50k income, what is the job, where is location and mode of commute.

thanks.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:34 pm

almost a month and still no reply..

dunno why folks willingly reduce own credibility by posting bs.

anyways..here's a treat for all

in tamil it is called 'kankollaa kaatchi'...somebody find a good hindi equivalent..

https://twitter.com/gus_brf/status/1057354119684403201

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:58 pm

looks like once in a while twitter staff pass on details etc of a twitter handle to the leftist thugs. Or whatever they seem to be hand in glove with each other.
recently i was left stunned when a side kick of a leftist journo called out my exact location and profession , this when I have never disclosed any of them .
Perhaps my email gave away my details, along with IP!
exercise caution.....many of us ...so called RW are in respectable job and some in responsible job where our conduct matters even on SM to professional bodies we are associated with!
nothing is private, every information re you can be extracted out easily.
This is the reason why a powerful handle trueindology left twitter : in a note he stated that commies have asked for his details from twitter through FIR. And his livelihood & family safety is at stake.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:30 pm

if ecosystem comes back to power..

there'll be a bill passed for some 'right to not get online trolled'...and the committee will be headed by shehla, swara, audrey, blah blah..and we'll all be outed to our employer and cases slapped.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:21 pm

if congress comes back to power i will simply deactivate account: too much risk. We have a family and career to look after. We are not street side thugs like prateek sinha, shehla etc, we have a lot to lose.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:47 pm

Indrad wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:58 pm
looks like once in a while twitter staff pass on details etc of a twitter handle to the leftist thugs. Or whatever they seem to be hand in glove with each other.
recently i was left stunned when a side kick of a leftist journo called out my exact location and profession , this when I have never disclosed any of them .
Perhaps my email gave away my details, along with IP!
exercise caution.....many of us ...so called RW are in respectable job and some in responsible job where our conduct matters even on SM to professional bodies we are associated with!
nothing is private, every information re you can be extracted out easily.
This is the reason why a powerful handle trueindology left twitter : in a note he stated that commies have asked for his details from twitter through FIR. And his livelihood & family safety is at stake.
The twitter management has already admitted that their staff is mostly left leaning.

Moreover, the twitter management in India has distinct sickular and minority jehadist biases and is solidly anti majority, not to mention anti Govt and anti Modi.

It's being used as a tool of the BIF.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey: I 'fully admit' our bias is 'more left-leaning'

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said on Saturday that he "fully admit[s]" Twitter employees share a largely left-leaning bias after facing accusations that conservatives are discriminated against on the social media platform.

In an interview that aired Saturday on CNN, Dorsey said his company has a responsibility to be open about its political viewpoints, but to operate without bias when applying content policies to users.

dinesh_kumar
BGR Newbie

Post by dinesh_kumar » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:12 am

Why are we blaming Twitter and ecosystem, they are following their plan.

Have we not all voted majority for the NDA?

People wisely came together to give majority to Modi, including in 22 states.

Remember, this kind of power and control even Sonia never had.

And he has the power to put his own people in various posts, such as Ajit Doval.

And ensure implementation of important stuff.

The ecosystem use their power effectively, unlike Modi, who has a sadly Pritviraj Chauhan syndrome.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:42 am

dinesh_kumar wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:12 am
Why are we blaming Twitter and ecosystem, they are following their plan.

Have we not all voted majority for the NDA?

People wisely came together to give majority to Modi, including in 22 states.

Remember, this kind of power and control even Sonia never had.

And he has the power to put his own people in various posts, such as Ajit Doval.

And ensure implementation of important stuff.

The ecosystem use their power effectively, unlike Modi, who has a sadly Pritviraj Chauhan syndrome.
Not to mention the fatal Hindu trait of misinterpreting and focussing totally on "atithi devo bhava" and/or foolishly being blindly magnanimous, while forgetting the three other vital precepts that precede this, which are :-matrudevo bhava, pitrudevo bhava, and acharyadevo bhava,

if PRC had only paid attention to "matrudevo bhava, pitrudevo bhava, acharyadevo bhava", he would have beheaded that thug Muhammad Ghori at the very first instance. He neglected to honour his country and his people but insisted on honouring his attacker.

We are still foolishly stuck in the very same medieval constructs even today. In our own constitution, we have placed the trojan rolers and ropers much higher than we have done our own.

dinesh_kumar
BGR Newbie

Post by dinesh_kumar » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:19 am

Sadly, the Hindu vanguard is not the BJP/RSS, with their millions of followers and 1000 seat IT cells, .......but tax paying concerned citizens such as Dileep "chetaan", IndraD and True Indology.

Now, for the important question doing some rounds in certain circles of SM: why did Vasudaraaje lose Rajasthan, though having a majority and her selected candidates?

Opposition says that non-performance, and general distress.

In other words, she didnt do anything to improve the life of the people in the 5th largest state of India, despite having a majority, her own selected candidates and full powers over administration of the state. (Sorry for sounding like Arnab, that pompous bore).

Even some US President doesn't enjoy such favourable conditions.

If this is true, let her forthwith be removed from the party along with followers, so that she cannot stake her claim again after 5 years.

Non-performance should be grounds for removal.

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:33 am

Bullying on social media by leftist scum will result in what? Social media becoming exclusive only to be kidnapped later by another exclusive ideologies?

It is very serious that people like indology have cut off from social media while career-high-individuals are pretending to be rulers on shoulders of other exclusivists.

It is only a symptom but disease is that exclusivists are stealing away effects of social media. We are okay if CEO of social media company is openly accepting to political bias.

On the other hand see how openly people are arrested because kids are bursting crackers to celebrate Diwali.

It is like saying why would devotees have to suffer but then, per what I heard long back, a dog pisses only on a pole. To not being pissed on requires, what is it called, eternal vigilance.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:37 am

dinesh_kumar wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:19 am
Sadly, the Hindu vanguard is not the BJP/RSS, with their millions of followers and 1000 seat IT cells, .......but tax paying concerned citizens such as Dileep "chetaan", IndraD and True Indology.
:rotfl:
Tweeting on twitter(not dissing ti. . .I like him) or posting on forums are main defence of hindu community?

What ever catches your fancy, mate.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:11 am

It's not question of being okay with something or not. The platform belongs to private entities, who have every right to run it the way they want. If you don't like it, leave - much like BRF etc is run.

I don't agree with their methods of kicking out everyone who disagrees with their views but its their platform.

Tweets etc are only good for spreading the message, but that is only the start, what is it you are doing for the Hindu cause? People should volunteer, donate regularly (and money in Hundi or plate isn't what I'm talking about). Only then can we achieve anything..

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:01 am

You won't achieve anything when someone does something. You have to do that something yourself.

It's been 4 years. Where are we? Still stuck at sharing gossip on online forums. Even after 10 years, this situation won't change. Blame some one every other day.

About banning people on websites and forums - this useless mallu mod hnair banned me from his forum without any warning. Only crime I did was, defending sangh. Tell me how he is different from twitter india head?

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:01 am

Well is Twitter supposed to be political affiliated - it is not how people see it when they sign up for it, which is why it has gathered huge following.

Twitter has become political not because right wing but because continuing anti-anti-left bias is turned into exclusive anti-Hinduism - which is supported by huge number of exclusivists in sheep's clothing.

Imagine guy like indology getting threats of ban simply because he uncovered someone else's threats/anti-Hinduism. That's how twisted it is.
https://mobile.twitter.com/palkarpravin ... 8405151744

It is not a simple case of terms and conditions. The social media is slowly taken over by political bs, not outright twisted criminals, that would be controlled by worse bunch?! Why would social media platform allow such unholy nexus - unless it would want social media to be divided into exclusivists zones.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:37 am

That's not the point. The point is, whoever owns it gets to call the shots. Everyone else's opinion is moot. Don't like it? Get out. Want to control the narrative? Build or buy one.

Why don't Indian billionaires do something to help indics? Because that's how Hindus are. They only help themselves and see Hinduism as a crutch that they use till they need it after which they dump it. I've seen that attitude more times than i care to admit. The Infosys dude, made billions and what did he do? Built a library and appointed a Hindu phobic, a modern day max Muller if you will, to run the show. All so that he can be on the board of an ivy League school.

That's the truth about Hindus. Dharmo rakshati rakshitaha. Don't crib after doing nothing yourselves. You don't need to be a billionaire to do something, but you do need to do it consistently and definitively. I ask everyone here, how many have donated a % of their earnings each month to a Hindu cause? How many here study and learn the scriptures (I don't mean the casual reading on the internet, but a more prescribed syllabus at a vedic school)? How many here support those who take time out to study at these schools? The answer, I'm afraid is, hardly any. So then why do you expect some politician to do the heavy lifting? And to what end? most people don't know the reasons for the various festivals and rituals. Believe it or not, many a saint and yogi that I've met asks these questions.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:54 am

I can't set up my own forum just because some mod banned me. Both parties are culprit here.

Those folks on twitter at least follow procedure before banning anyone. We didn't get even basic warning on forums. Funny thing, folks do virtue signaling in every thread about injustice and all what not.

About people contribution to hindu cause - why would any guy with brain help hindus with anything?
Look what respect rss gets on these forums. You think people are that naive to do something that foolish?

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Since Twitter's political slant is giving grief to so many Dharmics, anybody tried open source, decentralised Mastodon? Or, there is no critical mass of users for this?

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:04 pm

How about https://www.gutrgoo.com/.
Its Indian.

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:19 pm

hanumadu wrote: How about https://www.gutrgoo.com/.
Its Indian.
Hanumadu sir, thanks for pointing out about Gutrgoo. I joined pronto :geek: Hopefully, this will catch on :)

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:19 am

^^Not bad for a first effort. It was very slow for me though. They need to increase their bandwidth.

All others too, please sign up.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:25 pm

https://www.altnews.in/the-skin-doctor- ... ter-troll/
alt news has published detailed article claiming powerful RW handle The Skin Doctor is same as Neelofar Khan. Two used to counter each other , TSD already seems to have conceded he has more than one accounts but has filed a police report against Prateek Sinha of alt news as well :shock:
he is followed by Namo.

op india has published article in his support
The Skin Doctor is a private individual and holds no public office, so his identity really shouldn't be anyone's business https://www.opindia.com/2018/11/twitter ... f-privacy/

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:29 pm

BBC has done a massive self goal in the meanwhile https://www.opindia.com/2018/11/destine ... onnection/

Kanson
BGR Newbie

Post by Kanson » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:23 am

Indrad wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:21 pm
if congress comes back to power i will simply deactivate account: too much risk. We have a family and career to look after. We are not street side thugs like prateek sinha, shehla etc, we have a lot to lose.
It is not only throu' administrative means like contacting twitter, filing FIR; there is continous online collection of info bit by bit, that can be weaved into a big picture, through pleothra of our online activites by fingerprinting identity & throu' enormous computing power. Even by 2008 i could pinpoint to such kind of online eavesdropping.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:29 pm

In renewed attack, Courts have started taking petitions against right wingers, and imposing ban on social media posts by them.

First to fall is A Rangnathan a noted RW supporter followed by many cabinet ministers, followed by Vivek Agnihotri
https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/stat ... 2113661952

Pls follow this thread to understand more.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:31 pm

Twitter is banning RW accounts left and right, if that was not enough heavy weights are shadow banned again followed by several cabinet ministers like Irani https://twitter.com/ShefVaidya/status/1 ... 6692830208
this means you can't see their posts on your time line