Love & Marriage Nukkad

General nukkad-style discussions.
This forum is lightly moderated, and members are expected to moderate themselves.
Vikas
BGR Member

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by Vikas » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:15 am

and the same feeling also causes higher number of divorces because there is no lived happily everafter or Mr./Ms. Perfect actually being perfect.

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Vikas wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:15 am
and the same feeling also causes higher number of divorces because there is no lived happily everafter or Mr./Ms. Perfect actually being perfect.
Girls are not raised to be feminine anymore. Dads of girls, especially if he has only daughters usually raises them "like boys". So this causes some confusion in the girl because this goes against what she sees in her mother and her natural proclivities as a female. You cannot go from being brought up to behave like a boy and then become feminine when it comes time to attract a man.
Boys are not raised to be masculine either. Many confuse masculinity with being male chauvinist pigs and shy away from it and become people pleasers, virtue signalers and in general lose their balls. And are proud of it.

Females want a masculine man, and males want a feminine woman. They both don't get what they want. Divorce onlee.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:57 am

KJo wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:49 pm
Vikas wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:15 am
Girls are not raised to be feminine anymore. Dads of girls, especially if he has only daughters usually raises them "like boys". So this causes some confusion in the girl because this goes against what she sees in her mother and her natural proclivities as a female. You cannot go from being brought up to behave like a boy and then become feminine when it comes time to attract a man.
Boys are not raised to be masculine either. Many confuse masculinity with being male chauvinist pigs and shy away from it and become people pleasers, virtue signalers and in general lose their balls. And are proud of it.

Females want a masculine man, and males want a feminine woman. They both don't get what they want. Divorce onlee.
Bang on Kjo!! We have infused people with charaterstics of opposite sex without figuring out how to handle them.
Instead of best of both the worlds, current gen is lost with worst of both the worlds.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:18 pm

All this feminism drama has ruined societies in the west and is now ruining our own. Take this MeToo drama being played on Twitter. Who are the victims? I am not talking about women that have been victims of violent sexual assault or unwelcome sexual attention. My blood boils on their stories. But lets talk about the rest of them - where grey areas exist. Those girls are confused lot. They were taken for a ride by this feminism movement, they were taught to believe that they are like men - and they can, like men, also treat sex as just a physical exchange. So lot of women went for it and are now claiming to have been sexually assaulted.

There are basic differences between men & women, biggest one being that for us men, sex is a physical phenomenon. We see a hot girl, we want to bang her & be done with it, nothing emotional about it. It's like somebody said - playing tennis. Women think they can do it too but they can't! But since this cancer called feminism has fucked up their thought process, they freely indulge in sex & then realize that they have been used. This has been played all too well in the west.

These same girls rebel in their teens and the popular media tells them its cool to be rebel, a feminist, to revolt against tradition and anything binding them is patriarchal - karva chauth is patriarchal, raksha bandhan is patriarchal, marriage too is patriarchal. Result is what? Broken marriages & emotionally scarred women.

Same feminist culture is telling them that if they sit at home and take care of children/family, they are oppressed & regressive and backwards, so women today make it a matter of self esteem to work like men - long hours, stressful jobs when they don't have to. Results are childless marriages & higher level of stress in the society. Women themselves are starting to judge fellow women who are homemakers, refusing to give them any modicum of respect.

This cancerous movement called feminism has done nothing to benefit women but has thrown them into the rat race where they work nonstop to compete with men and end up regretting it later. Men are driven by different drivers, not saying that women can't be driven by ambition but women are more family/child oriented than men, it is a biological fact and forcing them to change their biological drivers brings no good, only harm.

I just hope women of India can realise what this fucked up movement is doing to them but it is not happening anytime soon. Today's maadern Indian wimmens are firmly aboard the train of feminism and it is hurling towards a dead end.

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:31 pm

I am seeing an interesting situation.

I am friends with this Muslim guy living in the US. He is originally from Asia but not Paki. I have known him for 18 years over the internet and we meet along with another friend from the same country when he visits my city for work. He is one of my close friends and we have a WA group as we, just the 3 of us guys.

He hates Trump and hates Kavanaugh and anything Republican. And hates Modi too, for no apparent reason. His daughter is in college and is a frequent protestor against Trump, Kavanaugh, etc etc. I sent the group (of 3) a joke about Bollywood's metoo crisis. He is the humorous type and loves to tell jokes himself. But he reacted in an odd way and said that "everything was due to men" and even is hinting that Islam/mosques/shariah is just men controlling women and that "men have to own up to their shit". Hmm very interesting.

This same guy used to tell me 15 years ago how he had a woman in each city (for b@nging purposes) and I have heard stories from other common friends about how he tried to sexually assault another woman originally from his country and whom we know. I don't know for sure if it is true, but this other friend told me this. He is a bit of a narcissist and posts a lot of pictures of himself though he is a bit too old for that. Now this guy is acting all bious now that his own daughter is a young lady. He is probably afraid that she will be at risk too like so many women are and is feeling guilty about his own actions.

Very interesting colors-e-change.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:35 pm

peacefools are going through quite some emotional churn :D from being gayhadi to feminist.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:07 am

IMO Problem is that most of the women don't realise that men tend to look at things from sex perspective subconsciencly.
Now take example of this girl who accused Vikas Behl of sexual molestation. Girl, you were sleeping in the same bed as him and he was partly drunk. What do you think he was assuming in his mind ?

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:35 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:18 pm
All this feminism drama has ruined societies in the west and is now ruining our own. Take this MeToo drama being played on Twitter. Who are the victims? I am not talking about women that have been victims of violent sexual assault or unwelcome sexual attention. My blood boils on their stories. But lets talk about the rest of them - where grey areas exist. Those girls are confused lot. They were taken for a ride by this feminism movement, they were taught to believe that they are like men - and they can, like men, also treat sex as just a physical exchange. So lot of women went for it and are now claiming to have been sexually assaulted.

There are basic differences between men & women, biggest one being that for us men, sex is a physical phenomenon. We see a hot girl, we want to bang her & be done with it, nothing emotional about it. It's like somebody said - playing tennis. Women think they can do it too but they can't! But since this cancer called feminism has fucked up their thought process, they freely indulge in sex & then realize that they have been used. This has been played all too well in the west.

These same girls rebel in their teens and the popular media tells them its cool to be rebel, a feminist, to revolt against tradition and anything binding them is patriarchal - karva chauth is patriarchal, raksha bandhan is patriarchal, marriage too is patriarchal. Result is what? Broken marriages & emotionally scarred women.

Same feminist culture is telling them that if they sit at home and take care of children/family, they are oppressed & regressive and backwards, so women today make it a matter of self esteem to work like men - long hours, stressful jobs when they don't have to. Results are childless marriages & higher level of stress in the society. Women themselves are starting to judge fellow women who are homemakers, refusing to give them any modicum of respect.

This cancerous movement called feminism has done nothing to benefit women but has thrown them into the rat race where they work nonstop to compete with men and end up regretting it later. Men are driven by different drivers, not saying that women can't be driven by ambition but women are more family/child oriented than men, it is a biological fact and forcing them to change their biological drivers brings no good, only harm.

I just hope women of India can realise what this fucked up movement is doing to them but it is not happening anytime soon. Today's maadern Indian wimmens are firmly aboard the train of feminism and it is hurling towards a dead end.
In addition, the IT "revolution" in India also caused a lot of collateral damage that we will see in the years to come.

I graduated slightly before the boom and jobs were hard to get. I had no job after completing engineering. Only about 5 "toppers" got it through campus. Infosys was a premium job and we had to jump through a lot of hoops to get selected. Then came Y2K and the boom and the standards dipped drastically and IT cos came to campuses and recruited entire batches. Easy Money flowed into these sectors and a lot of it. The jobs were not difficult, but gave prestige to these "IT professionals". Money was pretty good too.

The problem with this is the greed drove women who normally just wanted to get married and raise a family into this jhamela of IT with late night calls, commute, traffic, arrogant managers, sexually harassing coworkers etc etc. But it did not matter as long as money was coming in. Then the economy adjusted and prices began to rise. From the wife's job being optional, it became necessary. Now you cannot survive without 2 incomes in places like Bangalore while in the old days of my childhood, people did. The fallout is no one to supervise kids and this is outsourced to nanny, iPad and TV.

And of course, the reasons you say of meaningless feminism and how women put down other women who stay at home to raise kids. I see that here in my neighborhood in the US as well among Indians (but not whites). Women when they were SAHMs extolled their sacrifice, but when they started working would look down about SAHMs themselves!

putnanja
BGR Newbie

Post by putnanja » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:27 am

It was always known that the film industry was full of sleaze. It is no secret that many would refuse marriage alliances with people from film/tv industry. Who hasn't heard of the famous casting couches? The unfortunate truth is that there are many people who are willing to submit to the perverts to achieve their dream. I remember reading some men also being asked for sexual favours for opportunities.

Take the case of Vinta. It was shocking and painful to read how Aloknath raped her. But did she have to work with him again? I mean where is the self-respect? So what if you can't find any other job in TV industry, is it really worth submitting to him? Maybe I don't understand the psyche well, but if people, whether men or women stopped going to any lengths to get a foothold in film/tv industry, things wouldn't have been this bad. What can the perverts too if no one is willing to submit to them? But the lure of fame and money is too strong.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:10 am

! ah but no one ever admits that She faced casting couch problem. They all succeeded on merit. Yeah right!!

I don't believe that every #Metoo incident was pervert v/s innocent babe.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:54 am

Vikas wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:10 am
! ah but no one ever admits that She faced casting couch problem. They all succeeded on merit. Yeah right!!

I don't believe that every #Metoo incident was pervert v/s innocent babe.
There was a metoo story about some Malsi singer linked to AIB. So this girl went to his place despite not knowing him well but because he was famous. They made out consensually as per her and then apparently he forced to give him a blowjob. She said she said no but he forced her to. Okay. Then she says he wanted to have unprotected sex so she said no. But she did not go out! She waited in his house until he got condoms. They then had sex. She now claims it was rape! And then she admited that she went back to his house to ‘meet’ once again before breakinrg ties.

Too many stories where women are freely drinking and flirting with men, even initiating physical intimacy and then backing off and when men try to try and nudge they claim helplessness and victimisation. What is a drunk man going to think if a woman comes sleeps next to him or initiates flirting/kissing? He is going to take a chance at it. Unless he becomes violent or overtly persistent, it cannot be called sexual harassment.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:33 am

Unfortunately none of these accusations would stand up in the court of law and will be dismissed.
There is this video of Tisca Chopra doing rounds where she talks about her experience on Karobar movie set. Funny but puts lot of things in perspective.

PS: It is not only the women that get harassed and raped nowadays

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:40 am

Damn!!
Never fall in love with your best friend. If the relationship goes south, you lose the 'sweetheart' as well your best friend.

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:07 pm

Now for some chick on chick action.

First woman accused in #MeToo movement Aditi Mittal apologises to AIB comedian Kaneez Surka – Here’s what she says
https://www.financialexpress.com/entert ... s/1345158/

Aditi Mittal Wednesday issued an unconditional apology to fellow comic Kaneez Surka for violating her space but said her “intentions were not sexual in nature”. Surka accused the comedienne of sexual harassment, claiming the fellow comic “forcibly kissed” her on the mouth two years ago at a comedy show. Mittal said she gave the improv artiste, who was hosting an open mic, a peck on the lips “as a joke as a part of the act” but “there was no tongue”.

She had apologised later to Surka when she realised the discomfort she had caused. “The intentions were not sexual in nature. I realised that after talking to Kaneez that it was a violation of her space and to this day bothers her very much. For this I am unconditionally sorry,” Mittal wrote on Twitter. She said she and Surka talked about the matter at length in 2017 and her contemporary accepted her unconditional apology.

ArjunPandit
BGR Newbie

Post by ArjunPandit » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:31 pm

^^What is aditimittal doing in L&M nukkad. To me she's neither funny nor beautiful. Is there anyone who thinks otherwise?

ArjunPandit
BGR Newbie

Post by ArjunPandit » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:32 pm

May be more suited for nukkad not sure but Did you guys see the drama that mumbai feminist model do when the guard on duty refused to bring her ciggs? She beat the guard, refused to come to police station and stripped in lift.

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:29 pm

ArjunPandit wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:32 pm
May be more suited for nukkad not sure but Did you guys see the drama that mumbai feminist model do when the guard on duty refused to bring her ciggs? She beat the guard, refused to come to police station and stripped in lift.

Hmm you maybe right on second thought....

Yes, I saw the video. What is wrong with Indian women these days? I don't remember this kind of stuff happening in the 80s and early 90s for sure. Maybe in remote hi-fi society but not in everyday society. :facepalm:

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:34 am

"Model" ?? Are you sure these girls are not masquerading as models and moonlight as something else ?
No decent girl would strip herself in front of gang of men and mobile video unless high.

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:05 am

Guess modelling industry has such timeline/schedules but she wasn't drunk though all through that. She has a point that she feared for safety when no lady cop showed up. It's not a big deal when a girl hits a guard either, or that guard refused to deliver cigarettes. No reason except why is she smokin cigs. Guess what was exceptional then in 80s/90s isn't so for modelling industry i.e. work pressure, away from family that shares responsibilities, etcetera.

On the other hand she is cogent about arguments i.e. laws, people making selfie etc thankfully two ladies showed up so it wasn't all that it looked. In media it looks to rile up.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:46 pm

The building management look to be at fault here. The girl should have been thrown out of the society on grounds of stripping and wilful public indecency. The managemet should stand behind the security guard and get him back on the job, as the guy had every right to defend himself. Can't see how he was wrong here when all CCTV and mobile videos show otherwise. It seems, Mumbai police has been given a dictat from the top to clean up their image and stand by the 'woman' at all times in such situations. Tomorrow if a girl comes and slaps you and strips in front of you, you could get arrested for no fault of yours. I see many such incidents happenning in futre, this will only further embolden the bimbos.

All this feminist, metoo and swara bhaskar type drama seems nothing but frustrations of women who couldn't be born as men. The real women who really enjoy their womanhood I guess never get involved in this.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:41 am

This is clearly not an L&M topic but anyways...
I don't know the backstory on this but clearly she is on the wrong to have hit the guard first (if indeed she hit him first). He's there as a professional to do his job and she's not his sister or friend or GF or anything like that to make it acceptable. As for her stripping, that's bad news in general..... a disproportionate escalation.

She might feel she did the right thing now but I would not advocate voluntary stripping to any girl/woman I know under her situation, or any situation.

Not following social media but are there any public figures who support her actions?
Long-term this will blow over but her video will there for the next 50 years on the internet....for her kids and grandkids to see and think about.

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:00 am

srikumar wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:41 am
This is clearly not an L&M topic but anyways...
I don't know the backstory on this but clearly she is on the wrong to have hit the guard first (if indeed she hit him first). He's there as a professional to do his job and she's not his sister or friend or GF or anything like that to make it acceptable. As for her stripping, that's bad news in general..... a disproportionate escalation.

She might feel she did the right thing now but I would not advocate voluntary stripping to any girl/woman I know under her situation, or any situation.

Not following social media but are there any public figures who support her actions?
Long-term this will blow over but her video will there for the next 50 years on the internet....for her kids and grandkids to see and think about.

She is 400% in the wrong, so no celeb would want to side with her. They will dare not criticize her either because is a woman. So they will pretend that it never happened.

Shandilya
BGR Newbie

Post by Shandilya » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:26 am

What! no one's getting any action since last year?

Ittana sannatta kyooh hain bhai?

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:45 am

Shandliya Ji, Let me throw a L&M half pitch delivery to Gyanis of this Uber council.

How to pull the plug on a relation which has reached its dead end but one of the parties is still deeply interested in keeping it alive (and this is the party that needs to pull the plug).

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:31 pm

Shandilya wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:26 am
What! no one's getting any action since last year?

Ittana sannatta kyooh hain bhai?
That may be another side effect of modern times. People now generally interested in instant gratification on social media and real life, that leaves little room for the chase and trophy story or the love and relationship to develop. One bad day and people start looking for alternatives, the millenials are just not used to surviving the tide, they prefer ducking under.