The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Muns
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Muns » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:51 am

Rahul Gandhi visits Ram Temple in Madhya Pradesh’s Chitrakoot

https://www.thestatesman.com/india/rahu ... 89976.html

This dynastic faker, on one hand while completely going on a fake overdrive over Rafale, is trying to further undermine the BJP in trying to prove on a overdrive, that he bows down to Shivji over Saul. A particularly painful episode in Christian history if I may say. Saul it seems converted from Roman religion over a vision that he had of Christ. Indeed he was the greatest messenger Christianity even more than any apostle of Christ.

Christianity did not spread at all because of Jesus or his apostles, but because of the work of Saul or Paul. Here we have in our midst a new Paul only called by Rahul.

For God sakes, this is an extremely dangerous ploy by Rahul, more so than the Rafale. Often times I have wondered how many of the top echlelon of leadership of the Congress has actually become Christian. History repeats itself as it does with the Roman Empire.

To this end we have taken upon trying to break the his fake tradition by producing the opinion video as below.

Rahul Gandhi gulps chicken prasad before Kailash yatra (Indians question his credibility)

Guys, I will say support us. If you have anything to contribute via articles over the next six months it is a crucial time.We at India aware are trying on a overdrive to fight the propaganda that really is international.

If you have anything to contribute then please email us.

www.india-aware.com

www.youtube.com/c/indiaaware

Schmidt
BGR Newbie

Post by Schmidt » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:52 am

hanumadu wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:42 pm
la.khan wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:07 pm
Hindus will most likely get 2/3 of the land as per the Lucknow high court judgement. But ideally they should get the rest of the 2/3rds too.

^^^^^^^^^^^

I like your math

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:24 am

SC revokes ban on entry of women in Sabarimala
Let us see how this plays out. Any Hindu woman devotee of Ayyappa from Kerala may still refuse to visit Sabari Mala, but that may not be the case with devotees from other states. Till last year there were women from other states who tried to enter, and they were stopped by the police at Pampa (from where the trek starts). For the communist state government it is immaterial on who comes, provided they donate good cash in the donation boxes.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:19 am

Koregaon-Bhima case: SC refuses to interfere with arrests of five activists.
  • The majority verdict said accused persons cannot choose which investigating agency should probe the case, and this was not a case of arrest merely because of difference in political views.
  • It said arrests were not because of dissent of activists but there was prima facie material to show their link with banned CPI (Maoist) organisation.
  • Justice Chandrachud, in his judgement dissenting with the majority, said arrest of the five accused was an attempt by state to muzzle dissent, and dissent is symbol of a vibrant democracy. :roll:

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:43 am

Sachin wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:24 am
SC revokes ban on entry of women in Sabarimala
Let us see how this plays out. Any Hindu woman devotee of Ayyappa from Kerala may still refuse to visit Sabari Mala, but that may not be the case with devotees from other states. Till last year there were women from other states who tried to enter, and they were stopped by the police at Pampa (from where the trek starts). For the communist state government it is immaterial on who comes, provided they donate good cash in the donation boxes.
Just to post my 2 favorite videos of Sabarimala, one sung by a roman catholic no less, and still played every evening.

In any case a win for India and more power to supreme court.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:05 am

Muns wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:43 am
Just to post my 2 favorite videos of Sabarimala, one sung by a roman catholic no less, and still played every evening.
Another beauty of Sabari Mala is that (till today) any man, irrespective of religion, caste etc. could take the Sabari Mala pilgrimage. The roman catholic you mentioned himself have made such pilgrimages.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:18 am

Time to start a jallikattu like agitation for the rights of Lord Ayyappa .
And through this the hitherto split up Hindus of Kerala must organise together in fight for Justice - if this issue cannot unite the Hindus across caste lines then nothing will.
The predominantly caste based organisations like NSS, SNDP etc in Kerala must giveup their parochial approach of fighting for Hinduism individually and sectionally and instead politically unite and organise to fight collectively.

Lord Ayyappa has tens of millions of devotees who put mala every year from all South Indian states including telugu states - this fight is in the end a collective fight for Hindus just like Ramjanmabhoomi.

After this judgement ,I am not too sanguine on the Ramjanmabhoomi case (hearing supposed to start on Oct 29) the latest self appointed CJI would be likely presiding over the case - like the sabarimala case there wont be any rhyme or logic to the judgement.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:16 pm

Lilo wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:18 am
And through this the hitherto split up Hindus of Kerala must organise together in fight for Justice - if this issue cannot unite the Hindus across caste lines then nothing will.
As a Malayali I now have mixed feelings on this. One is that I am not expecting a jallikattu kind of protest in Kerala from the Kerala Hindu crowd. Because they have been "secularised" to a great extent, and any minor dissent can be bulldozed by the communist thugs. You are right, if Hindus in Kerala put up a united front; then that would be a real change (and a big surprise to me).
The predominantly caste based organisations like NSS, SNDP etc in Kerala must give up their parochial approach of fighting for Hinduism individually and sectionally and instead politically unite and organise to fight collectively.
Sabari Mala is actually a "big money business" and I am not expecting any protest from NSS,SNDP or even from the Kerala Brahmins who strut around hereditary priests. The reason is that all folks need the money, and "money is the real god". Politicians close to NSS & SNDP have been holding the Devaswom Board (eq. Muzrai Dept in other states) for ages now, and none of them seem to be too shy about money. From the way I see it KL govt is planning to make a Tirumala-Tirupathi like "business venture" and make it a big revenue source.
Lord Ayyappa has tens of millions of devotees who put mala every year from all South Indian states including telugu states - this fight is in the end a collective fight for Hindus just like Ramjanmabhoomi.
There have been lots of women from these states also who come along to visit Sabari Mala, at times even giving wrong ages (for border line cases). Last year the police had to make special arrangements to detain women at Pampa river side, while they awaited their men folk to come back. Kerala women devotees generally do not go.
After this judgement ,I am not too sanguine on the Ramjanmabhoomi case (hearing supposed to start on Oct 29) the latest self appointed CJI would be likely presiding over the case - like the sabarimala case there wont be any rhyme or logic to the judgement.
It would not be a big surprise if the Hindus get a punch in that case as well. But the impact would be at a much bigger level. Lord Ayyappa is mainly a South Indian "God" (if I can put it that way). So the Sabari Mala verdict may not really upset many other Hindus across the country. But Rama Janmabhoomi case may not be so trivial for the larger Hindus. The verdict there, plus the Sabari Mala verdict history; would make many Hindus see what is in store for them.

PS: RSS was in favour of allowing women to Sabari Mala ;) :). And now BJP-RSS folks are getting pilloried in KL for this.
PPS: There are still ways to scuttle the verdict, without undue violence or threats. The head priest of the temple (hereditary post, and considered to be the father figure of the deity) can very well declare that as per the Tantric rituals (which is faith based), with such a verdict Lord Ayyappah cannot be offered worship any more. The temple would then seize to be a temple. And with some good social media campaign, the devotees can sensitised that the deity at the Sabari Mala hill shrine has lost its divinity/chaitanya. But whether these folks would do this is a big question, because as I said earlier money is the biggest god.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:09 pm

I will not be too sure of RJB verdict as the SC is full of C-system judges, Even urban Naxals like Chandrachur. The previous HC verdict was secular. No one asked anyone to divide the land. So I won't be surprised if the SC gives a judgement full of secularitis. It will then be upto the BJP to bring a bill in parliament and let the opposition take a stand on the issue.

As I had suggested earlier the courts are going to see Sabarimala only from the angle of gender justice. So this judgement is not surprising. It is upto the temple management to explain to the women the rules of the temple and then leave it to their judgement.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:29 pm

Supratik wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:09 pm
As I had suggested earlier the courts are going to see Sabarimala only from the angle of gender justice. So this judgement is not surprising. It is upto the temple management to explain to the women the rules of the temple and then leave it to their judgement.
The temple management here is GoKL, who is now formed by CPI(M) and CPI ministers. They were the most happiest on this verdict as they are expecting a lot more pilgrims, and thus more donations at the donation boxes. The only person/group who can even do some thing at this point are the chief priest (Thantri in Malayalam) who is the final authority on the religious practises. I mean if they can just say that Sabari Mala Ayyappa is no more present at the temple, and that the idol there automatically becomes just a piece of stone, that is it. The state government can then make the temple into some "temple museum" and try marketing that to the people.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:36 pm

Yes, I meant the priests. There should be awareness about the specific requirements of the temple. What I am hearing is that most KL women will follow the rule. It is those coming from other states who may enter out of ignorance.

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:19 pm

Chronology:

https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... 8198/lite/

Isn't article 25, 26 of Indian constitution state that religious community has right to worship and administer place of worship.

Another judgement link,
what constitutes the essential part of a religion is primarily to be ascertained with reference to the doctrines of that religion itself
In any case, why should the courts intervene to decide individual temple rules if it doesn't affect law and order in that state which is principal concern no?

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:41 pm

vishvak wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:19 pm
In any case, why should the courts intervene to decide individual temple rules if it doesn't affect law and order in that state which is principal concern no?
From what I glean from social media. The chief priest himself says he is not happy, but willing to change the "tradition" of the temple. The chief priest is a hereditary post and the family is supposed to hold control over all religious matters at Sabari Mala. Now if that chap is willing to make changes in the traditional rituals, it means that the game is up. So no "tradition" is "tradition" till your local jurisdictional court agrees with it. The state's BJP leaders also have invented theories to now justify allowing women of all ages to enter Sabari Mala :roll:.

So my dear Ayyappa devotees, you can change your belief system based on court orders or else stay away from Sabari Mala.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:27 pm

A truly sad outcome for Hindu society at large... if this is allowed to pass.

Putting Ayyappa mala while immediately symbolized that a man has undertaken a vow of austerities (no nonveg,no hex,no alcohol/cigs,early morning cold baths and washing ,sleeping on hard surfaces, not wearing any foot protectors etc etc while dedicating himself to the Lord) also implied that the person became a nameless Swami having temporarily given up his identity - he gave up his caste or sectarian connections even his class status didnt matter through out the period.
Therefore the Swamis of all castes/classes/backgrounds equally and freely mingled, even became friends while moving together in Ayyappa bhajans/gatherings ,communal worshipping ,making the long distance trip to Sabarimalai in common transport shared food and accommodation,while pulling up each other throughout the period of austerities etc.

It is truly a tradition worthy of finding the pride of place in the Hindu society riven with casteism especially as seen in the telugu states.
It is a tradition which unites Hindu men across caste/class and made the unity of Hindus stronger in southindia ravaged by EJs and Jihadis and the uber sikular state govts ruling the roost.

Now that the women have been artificially injected into the equation by Supreme Court one can easily imagine what the outcome will be - a rare casteless classless devotional mobilisation of Hindus transcending the otherwise wide chasms of caste/class/agegroups & professions - will now at best turn into a family affair (limited to the interested family/extended family members - with a big "outsiders" not allowed sign implied) or at worst turn into something far uglier with the fights over women and attendant showoff activities amongst men and token devotionalism.

How can the vow of celibacy etc and the general detachment be maintained in this period when men are compelled by primal instincts to again relapse into groupism and tribalism due to the presence of women?

The BIF has the knack of identifying the key elements which unite Bharat and targeting them via a willing Supreme Court - i dont think Hindus/PIF must give them a walkover .

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:44 pm

How would this ruling truly affect the people on ground? People don't read constitution or laws on how temple/rituals are to be practiced. It's based upon 'known' understanding thats been prevalent over years. Hindu women would still not visit Sabrimala regardless of what SC says. Let BIF bring in their best to alter or curb Hindu traditions. They can't really afford a blowback.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:04 am

Lilo wrote:The BIF has the knack of identifying the key elements which unite Bharat and targeting them via a willing Supreme Court - i dont think Hindus/PIF must give them a walkover .
Excellent post. But I don't think the vaste majority of Hindus have realised the merits of the belief system at Sabari Mala and how it unifies the average Hindu. But from my observations on KL society, many religious Hindu women have criticised the verdict and have clearly said that their belief system cannot be dictated by the court. But there are also some women whose primary motive is not devotion but a kind of "prove your point". These women I am sure would make a grand entry, not with devotion but in a way to humiliate the belief system. I expect the GoKL to fully support them, because for the communists it is one more stab on Hindutwa :( :roll:.

Surprisingly I also found lots of Hindu youth from Kerala, who actually have zero clue on what is Naishtika Brahmacharya or why Sabari Mala temple is unique. For this category of people a Hindu temple, a bar and a bus stand are all one and the same. A public place (with perhaps a change to talk lewd or ogle at women).
shravanp wrote:How would this ruling truly affect the people on ground? People don't read constitution or laws on how temple/rituals are to be practiced. It's based upon 'known' understanding thats been prevalent over years. Hindu women would still not visit Sabrimala regardless of what SC says.
There is a group of women who want to enter this temple to prove a point. And GoKL would offer all support for them. Because of GoKL their plan is to make this place a kind of Tirupati temple; i.e a steady source of revenue. Talks are already on for developing "special facilities" for women, and how much acres of forest land now needs to be cleared to provide the "facilities". A Kerala Hindu woman who believes in Ayyappa will NOT bother to go to the temple even now. But there are 100s of women (from all over India), cutting across religion who wants to "prove the point". Sabari Mala is actually a temple where any devotee (cutting across religions) can come and pray. Which means non-Hindu women can also now come here. And they can come with very clear ulterior motives.

The fact that the Kerala BJP/RSS has actually ignored this issue means that this was not an unexpected move. Kerala BJP/RSS has clearly ignored the Hindu Ayyappa devotees of Kerala. By this move if their plan is to try gain some advantage in other parts of India, I don't know it may succeed. But BJP/RSS is not going to get any more votes from Hindus who may have thought that BJP/RSS is a pro-Hindu organisation. Thinking in a Kerala context; that is just not the case. And the fact that the chief priest is now "re working" on the centuries old books on religious customs at the temple, clearly means that he is also supportive of the move. The religious doctrines & manuals used by the Kerala Hindu priests would require very many changes to keep it in sync with the 60 year old constitution :).

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:58 am

Muns wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:51 am
Rahul Gandhi visits Ram Temple in Madhya Pradesh’s Chitrakoot

https://www.thestatesman.com/india/rahu ... 89976.html

This dynastic faker, on one hand while completely going on a fake overdrive over Rafale, is trying to further undermine the BJP in trying to prove on a overdrive, that he bows down to Shivji over Saul. A particularly painful episode in Christian history if I may say. Saul it seems converted from Roman religion over a vision that he had of Christ. Indeed he was the greatest messenger Christianity even more than any apostle of Christ.

Christianity did not spread at all because of Jesus or his apostles, but because of the work of Saul or Paul. Here we have in our midst a new Paul only called by Rahul.

For God sakes, this is an extremely dangerous ploy by Rahul, more so than the Rafale. Often times I have wondered how many of the top echlelon of leadership of the Congress has actually become Christian. History repeats itself as it does with the Roman Empire.

To this end we have taken upon trying to break the his fake tradition by producing the opinion video as below.

Rahul Gandhi gulps chicken prasad before Kailash yatra (Indians question his credibility)

Guys, I will say support us. If you have anything to contribute via articles over the next six months it is a crucial time.We at India aware are trying on a overdrive to fight the propaganda that really is international.

If you have anything to contribute then please email us.

www.india-aware.com

www.youtube.com/c/indiaaware
oh so this video is by you! it was showing up on my youtube recommended vids' list. :)
i know some ppl who would like to contribute. let me ask them.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:04 am

twitter

Pic 1 : My tweet.

Pic 2: NDTV headline few hours later.

From what I can see, NDTV is a winner! They were favorites to win this contest anyway.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:34 am

oh so this video is by you! it was showing up on my youtube recommended vids' list. :)
i know some ppl who would like to contribute. let me ask them.
Thank you Triank, also been trying to see if I can expand into West Bengal and bring similar videos on Mamta as well. Hopefully in the lineup over the next month or so.

When it comes to Sabarimala, I appreciate lilo for giving me the background it comes to this unique Temple. However with such restrictions in the case of the Supreme Court it really was doomed to fail. Nobody would've understood the brahmachari concept.

One great aspect about sanathan dharm over the millennia and beyond is that it really has been quite adaptable. Amazing teachers come and go, and I can think of many in the guru parampara tradition to come, made reforms and then left. The legacy of reform by Shankaracharya still continues.

I don't really think woman coming into the temple have really any effect on a celibate and focused devotee. If this is truly his call, a few slip-ups and course corrections are only part of life. It's the destination that counts even if you jump through more hoops to get there.

If the Lord can keep more devotees from the clutches of EJ's then I'm all for it. What is really needed is a more streamlined form I feel personally of vedantic teaching.

Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa!

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:49 am

Lilo wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:18 am
Image Image

https://twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/10 ... 3194755072

"#UPDATE -- Activists to file a review petition challenging #SabarimalaVerdict during first week of October. Protests with Jallikattu model to be held at Pampa (Kerala) on 15th & 16th October."

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:57 am

Muns wrote:When it comes to Sabarimala, I appreciate lilo for giving me the background it comes to this unique Temple. However with such restrictions in the case of the Supreme Court it really was doomed to fail. Nobody would've understood the brahmachari concept.
For that the listeners should come with an open mind. There was Adv. Parasaran (an old man) who actually quoted the scriptures and the entire history of the temple to the judges. But you cannot wake up a man who is acting asleep. The Kerala state government used every scheme in the book to scuttle the temple. And every responsibile authority including the chief priest stood as mute spectators. For a group of people who are "modern" enough to think that a Hindu temple, a bar and a bus stand are all one and the same; a public place there is nothing more any can do about it.
I don't really think woman coming into the temple have really any effect on a celibate and focused devotee. If this is truly his call, a few slip-ups and course corrections are only part of life. It's the destination that counts even if you jump through more hoops to get there.
Perfectly agreed. But when you goto a temple you are actually agreeing with the diety's (i.e God's) requirement out there. If you cannot agree with his requirements, then you generally would not bother to go there. When you still insist on going there, you are actually negating the Godliness out there (and just trying to prove a point). There is a temple in Kerala where baked beans and toddy are the offerings (for an avatar of Lord Shiva). There is another one where only ladies can be the priestess. There is another temple which has a festival in which only women participate. Now all these are not based on the stupid constituition drafted by "More British than British" type Indians. For an average Hindu these are the simple things which keeps his ties to the religion. Without that they are just headless chickens, waiting for the EJs and peacefools to come and poach them. All the mumbo jumbo of Sanatana Dharma will fly over the heads of such people.
If the Lord can keep more devotees from the clutches of EJ's then I'm all for it. What is really needed is a more streamlined form I feel personally of vedantic teaching.
What is going to happen is that EJs are going to have a field day in this temple, like what they now do at Tirupati. This is just the beginning. I don't know if you have visited the temple, but I have (as a kid, and three years back). As it is; it is a logistic night mare.
  • In a month from now, the Mandala poojas would start. This is the time when the temple sees the maximum rush of devotees. At present there is no facility available to accomodate women in Sabari Mala, especially in large numbers.
  • There is a ritual bath needed at Pamba, women will require special bathing points, changing rooms as well toilets etc. Lecherous crowd would be there with their mobile phones. Today with men being the only devotees a large group of anti social elements generally keep away. All of them would now be there in full attendance. Groping incidents, molestation, and anything which a woman can call harassment is most likely to happen.
  • The only woman police presence today is at Pamba, where a small posse of them wait to moveout women trying to sneak in and holding them in a hall next to the guard room. That practise would now have to be stopped and women police would have to be deployed in large numbers at every point. From Pamba the forest trek is for 6-7 kilometers, with no much resting and sanitation facilities. The publicity hungry "women devotees" would find too many challenges and Kerala police will have a fun time pulling them out to safety. The same media who now talked about equality would be there (under EJ coaching) to now accuse of Sabari Mala being an evil dirty place where poor Hindu women are harassed.
  • Queue management is going to be another night mare. During the peak time there are devotees who just stand at a check point for 6-7 hours!! And I mean literally stand there waiting for the police man to open the check point gate. And these are in the forests. And now they want women to be part of such a queue? Or are they planning to make a totally separate queue for them? The temple does not have any big area for people to congregate. I suggest you google for some photographs to see how the rush is like.
  • Kerala government is already working on how much forest area now has to be cleared out. This is the easiest thing to do. Kerala Police actually pulls men from all A.P Bns and A.R Bns in districts to provide security for the temple. Even that is not sufficient,as of today. Then each district is asked to send men for a period of 2-3 months. This man power need is met by pulling men from existing PS strengths. Now add to this the requirement for women police personnel. There is only one training battalion for them (800 odd cadets) and every PS may have a maximum 8-10 WPCs.
I am waiting for the euphoria to die down and the state government and temple management to start focusing on the actual requirements and the short time line. For the greedy communists, all they want is money. The religion gets a bad name, women devotees gets harassed is no problem. They will use that hit Hinduism again. Vedantic teaching is all fine, but there is another side to it. Today for my 5 year old daughter her concept of Hinduism is the small evening pooja at home, where she also gets a chance to ring a bell. In a similar way there are many simple Hindus who actually want a simple version of Hinduism, where there spiritual needs are to be met. The temples like Sabari Mala was just that. For these crowds Vedanta etc. are too high up in the air, we can try teaching them that provided EJs and Peacefools have not already poached them :).

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:59 pm

Guys, those who know for some time, know I am a straight shooter. So what I am about to say maybe unpalatable to some.

I have been following the headlines about some Bollywood chic Tanushree accusing Nana Patekar of sexual harassment. Now, like other sexual harassment BS that crops up from time to time, it mystifies me as to why it takes ages for these chics to come out and then create a storm. I have lived in US for 25+ years, and believe me, even at the slightest hint of any harassment, women, particularly white women are so well protected in this country that they will run to HR or any other body and complain, and the alleged offending man pays a very stiff price whether or not the allegations are true. So all of this BS coming after ages makes me suspicious.

Seems to me that the westernized pseudo liberal elite women in India slavishly want to ride the "metoo" bandwagon that white women started and gain notoriety in the likes of NYT and WP. Makes them look so enlightened and as usual take condescending pot shots who they consider as inferior natives. Bahadur Macaulay must be popping champagne from wherever he is ensconced, satisfied to have fulfilled his dream of leaving behind de-facto colonial rule by brown Sahibs.

Dig a little bit under the hood, and you will see these pompous, rich toadies like Tanushree have some axe to grind after they turn out losers at what they were aspiring for, and they will come out with this BS.

Furthermore, thx to Shefali VaidyaJi's twitter line, I learnt that that Tanushree chic fits the perfect Macaulite paradigm: tried Hinduism, couldn't live up to the discipline required and thought attaining Moksha and God realization was something like taking a pill or drug, then like a well-programmed slave, follows western liberal track of embracing Buddhism (More likely, Tanushree was having wet dreams of getting laid by Richard Gere bahadur at a Buddhist ashram), and when that also didn't fit the bill, go back to their Jesus Christ, and finally, pour scorn and vitriol at Hinduism and its traditions.

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:45 pm

crams ji, i read that nunshree has recently returned from the US, & all this drama started after that. one journo named janice sequira is standing with her on this & corroborating it with her own eyewitness account. now nunshree has also targetted vivek agnihotri, who has become a butt of jokes & abuses now with the urban hum-bhi-naxal crowd.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:58 pm

I don't believe all these wannabe white chics, they are just riding on "metoo" co-tails getting some cheap publicity.

On Vivek Agnihotri, I am not sure about becoming the butt of jokes, but SC dealt a hefty blow to the Urban Naxal sympathizers and agreed with Maha polic that that there is prima facie evidence of the accused link with Maoist terrorists, and their arrest had nothing to do with "stifling dissent". A few of them have targeted chief justice Deepak MishraJi because they didn't like the verdict, but I notice other Urban Naxal sympathizers like Pappu and thugbandhan, even supposed BJP ally like Pawan Verma are all hiding like strangled chickens.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:13 pm

tanushree dutta didn't attend her own sister's marriage because it was held in an ISCON temple. you do the math.

she is not a wannabe white chick, she, like kambli is an useful cat's paw bought for money & a sense of entitlement.