Nukkad

General nukkad-style discussions.
This forum is lightly moderated, and members are expected to moderate themselves.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: Nukkad

Post by chetak » Thu May 03, 2018 11:00 am

darshhan wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 7:23 am
Seriously what is the use of so much money when you have a wife who wouldn't even cook a meal for you more than once a year
Most of the wives in the area where this guy has his house have never even seen a kitchen in their lives.

Cooking a meal?? not even if their lives depended on it.

opening a bottle of Kona Nigari water by themselves is probably considered an awesome achievement in those rarefied circles.

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Thu May 03, 2018 2:25 pm

I actually disagree with many here.

There are women who experience all the glamor and all that and yearn for a quiet slow life. There are movie stars who give it up at the top and just want to be housewives. Even many Indian women who do corporate jobs would like a change of pace and do something different.

Whether she cooks a meal for her husband is an ego thing. If she subscribes to the ultra feminist POV, then she won't just to make a point. That would mean bad news for the husband because she is probable a pain in the backside on other fronts also.

I have been working in a job for almost 20 years and in the middle did MBA for 3 years along with working. It was horrible doing all of that. My job now allows me to work from home 1 week and fly out to our HQ the following week. I get a lot of time to spend with my kids teaching them, picking them up from school, dropping them, reading to them etc that was not possible earlier. This vastly depends on the person and their upbringing. For a girl, how her dad is and raised her is of utmost importance. If he is questionable then she will most likely be the same way.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri May 04, 2018 1:10 pm

CBS News Verified account @CBSNews

By 2020, China plans to give all its 1.4. billion citizens a personal score, based on how they behave. Some with low scores are already being punished if they want to travel. Nearly 11 million Chinese can no longer fly and 4 million are barred from trains

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/988745577008648192

anishns
BGR Newbie

Post by anishns » Sat May 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Slumabad new airport baggage belt :p

https://www.facebook.com/TheIslamabadia ... 707265354/

Zynda
BGR Member

Post by Zynda » Sat May 05, 2018 9:05 pm

Made the mistake of reading this article on Faux News and continued to make mistakes by reading the comments section. 95% of the comments are extremely derogatory not to mention ignorant, filled with racist undertones probably made by ignorant redneck white trashes .

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/05 ... ested.html

Mort Walker
BGR Member

Post by Mort Walker » Sun May 06, 2018 3:49 pm

If you read any comments on any western news site about India, they are all very derogatory. Faux News is only one of them. I follow a forum about Apple products and whenever there is a story about Apple products in India, the comments are quite derogatory. Let them sleep I say and by 2030 when they wake up, their children are going to find a very different world. One that is mostly Indian and African.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Sun May 06, 2018 4:33 pm

The Indian media is just too subservient to the Americans, that's why not a lot of negative news from America finds its way here. If that were to change, the mask of US being a civilized state will be lifted in a snap.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue May 08, 2018 4:15 pm

isn't Anil Kapoor related to Sri Devi who died a tragic death a month ago..? Usually marriages in family is with held for a while in such a scenario (normally).

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue May 08, 2018 4:17 pm

interestingly...PC appeared in cross at metgala in US...previously she has salivated over azaan ki awaz etc..

saip
BGR Newbie

Post by saip » Wed May 09, 2018 3:09 pm

How does one make Soft water hard in a house? Few months ago my son moved into a condo in Willow Glen area in San Jose. The first thing I noticed was I do not seem to wash off soap after shower. First I thought water must be hard but Chacha told me it is the other way round. The water is really soft and the slippery feeling you feel means your skin is really clean. Well I do not FEEL that clean. So I was thinking if I can add an attachment to the shower which adds little hardness to the water. Anyone face this 'problem'? I recall way back I had this experience in Goa and did not understand the reason as there was no Chacha at that time.

Mort Walker
BGR Member

Post by Mort Walker » Thu May 10, 2018 11:54 am

saip wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:09 pm
How does one make Soft water hard in a house? Few months ago my son moved into a condo in Willow Glen area in San Jose. The first thing I noticed was I do not seem to wash off soap after shower. First I thought water must be hard but Chacha told me it is the other way round. The water is really soft and the slippery feeling you feel means your skin is really clean. Well I do not FEEL that clean. So I was thinking if I can add an attachment to the shower which adds little hardness to the water. Anyone face this 'problem'? I recall way back I had this experience in Goa and did not understand the reason as there was no Chacha at that time.
This is actually a good problem to have. I would suggest using less soap and shampoo during your shower. The water itself will clean you. Water becomes hard due to minerals such as calcium and other metals in it. Hard water can mess up your plumbing and be bad to drink. The only solution is to get calcium and magnesium pellets or tablets if available and dissolve them in a bucket and take a bucket bath. But this is not a good idea.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri May 11, 2018 2:40 am

Use less soap and shampoo...that's the quick fix to the 'feeling slippery' uneasiness.

we use too much soap shampoo anyways.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat May 12, 2018 12:50 pm

silk board junction, bangalore, after the rains.

saip
BGR Newbie

Post by saip » Sat May 12, 2018 2:29 pm

darshhan wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 7:23 am
Seriously what is the use of so much money when you have a wife who wouldn't even cook a meal for you more than once a year
Then again, what is the use of all that money and fame when you have a husband who would not cook even a meal EVER?

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Mon May 14, 2018 9:17 am

What after all is the purpose of having a husband or a wife ?

ricky
BGR Newbie

Post by ricky » Wed May 16, 2018 3:22 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as ... 21158ed0d8
In India’s election, Facebook has teamed with the fact-checking website Boom to review related content. Yet little has been done in this cycle to combat incendiary content on WhatsApp. Representatives of the messaging service were in India in recent days to meet with civil society groups and discuss next year’s election.“We’re working to give people more control over groups and are constantly evolving our tools to block automated content,” according to a WhatsApp statement, which noted that users can already block a phone number with just one tap. “In the run-up to next year’s election in India, we’re stepping up our education efforts so that people know about our safety features, as well as how to spot fake news and hoaxes.”
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who marched to victory in 2014 backed by an unprecedented social media operation, has thousands of WhatsApp warriors running grass-roots groups. A review of their posts show some contain warnings about Muslims — a tactic to unite the loyal Hindu base.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Wed May 16, 2018 6:33 am

Advice needed from Fitness Gurus:
I have started working out after a gap of one year. I realised that I feel tired after working out for the whole day and there seems to be mild pain in & around shoulder and thighs. I do weight training, functional and cardio but it is not intense.
Could it be related to some deficiency in the body or am I working out incorrectly ?

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Wed May 16, 2018 2:49 pm

Do not work out for more than 45 mins max or your testosterone levels will come down and one will feel more tired and haggard than ever.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Wed May 16, 2018 2:51 pm

Hi Kafirs,

Namaste to all old friends. It has been a while :)

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Thu May 17, 2018 3:12 am

Vikas wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:33 am
Advice needed from Fitness Gurus:
I have started working out after a gap of one year. I realised that I feel tired after working out for the whole day and there seems to be mild pain in & around shoulder and thighs. I do weight training, functional and cardio but it is not intense.
Could it be related to some deficiency in the body or am I working out incorrectly ?
How old are you Vikas saar?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri May 18, 2018 5:14 am

RamaY wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 2:51 pm
Hi Kafirs,

Namaste to all old friends. It has been a while :)
Hello yourself.

Nice to see you again.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Fri May 18, 2018 6:24 am

An eye opening speech by Sri Modiji, at video by Rajya Sabha TV channel

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-nO3UoEvXgg&t=10m56s

Pls see next 180 seconds

---------

transcript, to the best of what I heard

और जब मैं विश्व की STRENGTH की बात करता हूँ तो उसमे हमारी पीपल टू पीपल कांटेक्ट अन्तर्निहित है.

और जब मैं स्ट्रेंथ की बात करता हूँ तो मेरे लिए

S स्टैंड्स फॉर स्पिरिचुअलिटी
T स्टैंड्स फॉर ट्रेडीशन, ट्रेड एंड टेक्नोलॉजी
R से रिलेशनशिप
E से एंटरटेनमेंट यानि हमारे मूल्य हैं, हमारे कल्चरल एक्टिविटी हैं डांसेज हैं, ...
A से आर्ट
N से नेचर- हिमालय हमें जोड़ता है, प्रकृति हमें जोडती है और
H से हेल्थ सेक्टर.

ये स्ट्रेंथ, इन अक्षरों के साथ हमारी पूरी योजना हम बना सकते हैं. ......

--------------------

pls ask some other BRFites for translation from Hindi to tamil, english, telugu etc.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat May 19, 2018 11:45 am

All this tiresome talk of inherited culture by deluded and delusional sickularists.

what great culture did we inherit from such scum like rehman??

darshhan
BGR Newbie

Post by darshhan » Sun May 20, 2018 6:42 am

Vikas wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:17 am
What after all is the purpose of having a husband or a wife ?
To cook a meal

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon May 21, 2018 11:34 am

Would this be considered as a "backdoor" entry??

Twitter

A GAY university student from India has been granted refugee status to escape his oppressive Muslim family and an arranged marriage to an Indian woman.