The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by hanumadu » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:18 pm

Bar association of Jammu presents the signature of the accused in an attendance register. The crime branch claims the documents were forged after bribing college employees.

What sort of CCTV coverage is in a college. Can one reliably claim absence if a person is not found in the footage? How about the exam answer sheet itself. If it can be traced, handwriting of the accused can be verified.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:41 am

Among all the things floating on the internet, this is the closest that can come to a reliable source.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:46 am

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:26 am

Sorry for posting so many pictures, but I think they are informative.
Image of the temple. Its a grill door, so what's inside can be seen.
More here. https://twitter.com/Rita_Banerji/statu ... 0268219392

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:17 am

Don't be sorry, sir. These are needed.
We should treat this episode as educational and prepare ourselves from further hit jobs.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:41 am

These libtard gandus will sell India to the west and clean their latrines for eternity if it helps in destroying Hindu pride. Look at this jehadi Janta ka Reporter bringing in British MP? Are they our overlords? Did any British channel interview our leaders for the rapes of 100s of their minor girls by Pakistani gangs?

Bharat is cursed land. It is cursed to birth jaichands again and again and again. Something we must have collectively done wrong in our past lives for this curse.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:33 am

AAP is anyway a foreign funded NGO, don't generalize that to India.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:01 am

Hanumadu, that question Sushil Pandit asks, namely, why is asking for CBI inquiry communal and shielding the rapists? To which the standard programmed libtrad answer is that its communal because you (meaning BJP) will manipulate the CBI to let the suspects off. Of course, the fact that Unnao, CBI intervened and took the BJP MLA into custody escapes these morons.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:29 am

evidences and information are very much needed. Pics are welcome re the case. thanks!

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:09 pm

man who leaked CBSE class X paper was assured a principal's job in DAV school by his sis in law who has close contacts with congress leaders https://m.jagran.com/delhi/new-delhi-ci ... 17183.html

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:19 pm

Indrad wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:09 pm
man who leaked CBSE class X paper was assured a principal's job in DAV school by his sis in law who has close contacts with congress leaders https://m.jagran.com/delhi/new-delhi-ci ... 17183.html
And none of this will be taken up my MSM.

2019 election will be media vs Modi. All that cong invested in Media over years, its about payback time. Pretty sure CA is guiding them.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Guys, did anyone watch the videos of SuSwamy's latest US speaking tour? Specifically in NY and elsewhere? Can you please summarize? It seems to me he is singing a different tune now on BJP's prospects for 2019 than he was a few months ago when he was talking about BJP getting 40+% of the vote.

I was sent the video, but after a few seconds stopped watching because nowadays I feel this guy is more of a maverick crackpot than a serious politician. He makes his periodic US tour, soothes the ears of RW NRIs with crap like Tihar jail superintendent is learning how to make pasta/pizza for impending Italian guests (meaning Pappu/Sonia for NH case). He makes brazen claims like Hindus will unite and minorities will split in 2019. And in the next breath, he trashes demo, he trashes GST, he talks about impending gloom and doom. He seems to have particular vicarious pleasure attacking JetLee etc. In short, I see him having fun through these jaunts shooting from the hip than any serious discourse. I am told rich NRIs fund his trips business class back and forth from India. Nothing illegal about it, but I wonder if anybody is seeing through his BS.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:56 pm

shravanp wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:19 pm

2019 election will be media vs Modi. All that cong invested in Media over years, its about payback time. Pretty sure CA is guiding them.
Absolutely, no doubt about it. Have you observed Pappu's media's obsession with UP and YogiJi. That place was and is such a cesspool that on a given day, you've got lots of juicy caste/religion/gender violent crimes to pick from, and all you have to do is report those day in and day out and emphasize that BJP and YogiJi are in power. You then combine that as that prick Srinivasan Jain is doing, namely, drumbeat the 'police are going after sc/st/obc/Dalit/Muslim' theme, and the narrative that BJP is a Hinduthva majoritarian fascist party is complete. This strategy to focus like a laser beam on UP for sure has been gamed throgh social media analytics. They are trying to destroy ModiJi's and BJP's credibility through UP and other troubled spots (which have been so for ages, BJP trying to reverse the rot notwithstanding). We'll have to wait and see, but I wonder how republic TV and TimesNow and ZeeNews coverage hitting thugbandhan is playing on people's minds Vs Pappu media's propaganda. (Although both dorkie and TimesNow have also pummeled BJP on Kathua and Unnao).

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:05 pm

The decades old relationship between the Bakarwal Muslim community in Rasana village in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kathua district and fellow villagers who are predominantly Hindu, was neither acrimonious nor has it become bitter now after the alleged gang-rape and murder of an eight-year-old girl from the Bakarwal community, allegedly by eight individuals, including one juvenile. This flies in the face of what is being portrayed by the international media and a very large section of the national media.

According to Kant Sharma, who was until recently the sarpanch (head) of Kota panchayat in Kathua district under which Rasana comes, every villager in the panchayat was sad over the misfortune that the girl and her family members had faced.

“Woh hamari bhi bachchi thi (She was our child too). We are all in shock. In our community, we treat every child, every member as part of one big family. I am more than 50 years old and the Bakarwals have been living with us from a time even before I was born. You can come and check if there have been any instances of dispute between the two communities all these years. The media is turning this whole incident to suit its narrative and no one is interested in talking to us. We (Bakarwals and Hindus) have been living together since ages and even today we met each other and shared our pain over this horrific crime. Why is the media painting this whole thing to suggest as if a section of the villagers are defending the crime just because it was perpetrated against the Bakarwals?” he asked.

According to him there was not an iota of truth in the story that was being peddled by the media, including BBC, that the Hindu villagers did not allow the parents of the girl to bury her in the limits of the village. “This is absolutely wrong. I implore you to come to this place and see for yourself what the truth is. She was buried in a graveyard located in Bandinaal mohalla, which is the local graveyard of the area. Why would anyone do such a thing to a family which is facing so much trauma? It is a fabricated story and we are so upset over the way the propaganda is being spread regarding this village community,” he said.

“We are not defending the crime. I also have children and the murder has happened in my panchayat and I am as affected as the parents of the girl. There is absolutely no truth that we (Hindus) want to scare them away. We have been living together for so many years. It is we who have sold them land on which they have built houses and settled. Why are people alleging that they are trying to take away our land due to which tension is happening between the two communities? Sale and purchase are done mutually as in any other village of India. They are as much part of the community as we are. At least 200 Bakarwals live with us. The Kashmir based leaders are fanning this propaganda and making it a Hindu-Muslim issue as they want to drive a wedge between the two communities so that they can take electoral benefits,” Kant Sharma alleged.

He confirmed that the parents of the deceased girl too had bought a plot in the village and were living in a pucca house for years. He said that the parents are in touch with Rasana residents and are now presently in Udhampur, headed for Kargil with their cattle.

Another local, who did not want to be identified, claimed that the media and the information wing of the J&K government were behind the whole “propaganda”. “We have been sitting in protest for the last two weeks seeking an impartial probe in the matter, as we do not trust the police team that carried out the probe. We have very strong reasons not to trust their work. The main objective of our protest is not to save the criminals who killed one of our daughters, but to see to it that the real accused who are still roaming free are caught. However, the media and the local government are trying to portray it as if we are protesting the arrest of these eight individuals since they are from the Hindu community. It is not about Hindu or Muslim, as the politicians are peddling it. We just want an inquiry from the CBI and let them arrest whoever is involved in this heinous crime, even if they are from our village,” he said.

The locals are asking why officers from Kashmir conducted the investigation when the crime took place in Jammu. “So many rules and regulations were not followed in this case. Why were officers from Kashmir assigned the case? Why was a tainted police officer, who is himself facing rape and murder charges (Irfan Wani) made a part of the team? Was not Ramesh Jalla, the SSP who headed the team, just a face while the real investigation was being carried out by another officer of the Kashmir Crime Branch? And Jalla went on protest leave because of this”, a local school teacher claimed to this newspaper over phone.

According to the locals, the Devisthan (temple) where the police is claiming the girl was confined and raped before being murdered, is a place which is open to public view. “It is a local community place of the size of 20×20 feet with doors and windows. The keys of the temple are with three different people from the Jangotra community who take care of the temple. It is impossible that such a heinous crime was being perpetrated over there for so many days and no one noticed. The state government wanted to fan a riot in this place. This is all an elaborate plan in which they are using the death of the child,” a village elder said.

Jammu based lawyer Ankur Sharma, who has filed several PILs against the J&K government in the past and is going to represent the accused in the present case along-with another lawyer, said that knowingly a wrong narrative was being cooked up by the media that Hindus were supporting the accused.

“We are not even asking why only Hindus are being arrested. Our only demand is that the government should order an impartial probe under CBI, as villagers and locals of the affected area believe that the wrong individuals have been arrested by the local police. Is that a big thing to ask for? Even a novice lawyer will tell you that the charge-sheet filed in the case is very weak and it will not stand judicial scrutiny. A murder has been committed and we want the real accused to be arrested,” he told The Sunday Guardian.

https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news ... a-wrong-us

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:18 pm

crams wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:46 pm
Guys, did anyone watch the videos of SuSwamy's latest US speaking tour? Specifically in NY and elsewhere? Can you please summarize? It seems to me he is singing a different tune now on BJP's prospects for 2019 than he was a few months ago when he was talking about BJP getting 40+% of the vote.

I was sent the video, but after a few seconds stopped watching because nowadays I feel this guy is more of a maverick crackpot than a serious politician. He makes his periodic US tour, soothes the ears of RW NRIs with crap like Tihar jail superintendent is learning how to make pasta/pizza for impending Italian guests (meaning Pappu/Sonia for NH case). He makes brazen claims like Hindus will unite and minorities will split in 2019. And in the next breath, he trashes demo, he trashes GST, he talks about impending gloom and doom. He seems to have particular vicarious pleasure attacking JetLee etc. In short, I see him having fun through these jaunts shooting from the hip than any serious discourse. I am told rich NRIs fund his trips business class back and forth from India. Nothing illegal about it, but I wonder if anybody is seeing through his BS.
I attended one of his talks in the US in 2017 and asked him a question on RJB which he responded to. Even then he said that DeMo was not executed properly. He said that he thought the RJB Temple construction will start Aug-Sep 2018. You are right, he does say things that makes RW NRIs euphoric, so in a way he plays to the crowd. The talk was entertaining and he talked about some things happening behind the scenes of RJB case.

However, the maverick in him makes him radioactive for position of power. Modi was wise not to make him a minister, but use him as an attack dog. He is a double edges sword and in his late 70s has nothing to lose and everything to gain. I think he is a but butt-hurt that he is being kept away from Finance/Commerce ministries as he considers himself to be the best person in that role.

I told my father in India that I was attending his talk and he told me that he had attended one of Swamy's talks in the US too in the 70s during Emergency in India. So these tours are what he has been doing for decades.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:38 pm

IndraD
The relation between Bakarwals and Hindus and the Army have been good in the past. I know this because I saw a video of an Indian general (youtube) who had served in that region around 2001 or 2002 timeframe and he made it a point to mention that the Bakawal muslims told the army that the fight they are fighting in the valley and the border is their fight as well. I'll dig up that video if I can. It was a 45 minute talk.
So, while I know nothing about this case, it is strange that Kashmir police were allowed to investigate this. Police are very particular about jurisdiction and I dont know how that was circumvented in this situation.

Ashish Raval
BGR Newbie

Post by Ashish Raval » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:41 am
These libtard gandus will sell India to the west and clean their latrines for eternity if it helps in destroying Hindu pride. Look at this jehadi Janta ka Reporter bringing in British MP? Are they our overlords? Did any British channel interview our leaders for the rapes of 100s of their minor girls by Pakistani gangs?

Bharat is cursed land. It is cursed to birth jaichands again and again and again. Something we must have collectively done wrong in our past lives for this curse.
It has indeed produced jaichands. It is indeed a strange thing that we have not got strong mechanism in legal and spy form to weed these guys out and keep them in eternal jail. Wholeheartedly agree with first three lines and I see these behaviour throughout length and breadth of desis working under west everywhere. These guys know zilch about how things work here and yet do preaching to those who suffer on the ground.

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:24 pm

I feel a strange kind of 'bechaini' about my state Karnataka. Elections are in a month and I am worried. the BIFs are going hammer and tongs because this is their last chance. Hindus have to come out and vote. I don't rely on anyone else voting for BJP other than the dharmic religions.

Even on my high school Whatsapp group the attacks have started. The peacefuls are wailing and moaning about 'intolerance over the last few years' as if we had Ram Rajya (or rather Prophet Sultanate) until then and now Modi has come and ruined everything. Lots of videos and images forwarded. The dharmics are not sitting quiet. A bunch of us are hitting back. Ladaai going on at all levels, from Whatsapp level to Assembly to national!

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 pm

The Hindus are a unorganized lot. Every body is tweeting, retweeting what is on the internet but all of us together cannot find someone to go to ground zero and get some first hand information. Some pictures of the temple, insides and outside from all directions so an accurate picture can be had would have been useful. Concrete evidence of people admitting they visited the temple during those days on video, verification of alibi of one of the accused having been in Meerut during the duration of the crime and the actual contents of the charge sheet.

There are Hindi news paper reports of the charge sheet claiming the girl being kept in the basement while the charge sheet at firstpost.com in English did not say no such thing. Was the charge sheet in English or Hindi or local language? Was the one on firstpost.com a translation?

Some claim both the biological parents of the girl were dead long ago, some claim only the mother was. An accurate list of facts would go a long way in organizing and presenting the case for a CBI Investigation by the RW.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:16 am

Read this thread. This is a god sent opportunity to rub some sense into all those who are ashamed of being Hindus. Plenty of data on molestaions by moulvis and padres collected on SM. All of the tweets have links to news articles from national dailes. Let the dhimmi Hindus see this and may be they will realise how bad the other religions are. Please retweet each and every one of them. Spread them on whatsapp, slowly and deliberately one a day for maximum impact.

https://twitter.com/wassuupp12/status/9 ... 7987149824
VarunReddy
@wassuupp12
Apr 13
More
Patna church pastor arrested on rape charges.8 disciples of the pastor protest against the filing of the FIR.
Pastor Chandrama Raj
#Pastorrape
https://twitter.com/wassuupp12/status/9 ... 9014197249
VarunReddy

@wassuupp12
Apr 13
More
Kerala: Bangladeshi woman accuses Catholic priest of rape
https://twitter.com/wassuupp12/status/9 ... 5856422912
VarunReddy
@wassuupp12
Apr 13
More
Pastor Paneer Selvam(51) rapes 12-year-old girl in Chittoor district
#Pastorrape
https://twitter.com/wassuupp12/status/9 ... 6203201536
VarunReddy
@wassuupp12
Apr 13
More
Kerala Pastor Sanil K James(34) sentenced to life in jail for raping 13-year-old
He is already serving a 40-year jail term for raping another minor girl.
#Pastorrape

https://twitter.com/wassuupp12/status/9 ... 2773364736
VarunReddy
@wassuupp12
Apr 13
More
Pastor K Jayaraju gets 10 years in jail for raping minor girl of age 13 in AP
#Pastorrape
More to come.....

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:41 am

This is the best picture so far of the temple clearly indicated the insides of the temple are visible from outside.

https://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/s ... 768501.cms

यह मंदिर एक मंजिला है। इसमें तीन दरवाजे हैं और उतने ही ताले लगे हैं। मंदिर के ढांचे को देखकर लगता है कि इसमें किसी को छिपाना बेहद मुश्किल है। मुख्‍य आरोपी संजीराम से जुड़े 12 ब्राह्मण परिवारों में से एक के सदस्‍य धर्मपाल शर्मा ने कहा कि तीन गावों के पास इस मंदिर की चाभी है। उन्‍होंने कहा, 'तीन गांवों के लोग यहां पर पूजा करने आते हैं।'
Can somebody translate this please?
What is 'Manzila'?
What is 'Dache'?

gauravsh
BGR Newbie

Post by gauravsh » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:40 am

^^
Temple is single storey building. It has 3 doors and equal number of locks. Looking at the structure, its difficult to hide someone inside. people from 3 different villages have the keys for this temple.

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:15 am

hanumadu wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:03 pm
The victim in the gang rape case refuses narco test. The accused MLA is ready for a narco test.
The girl is apparently a habitual accuser of rape for extortion - she has done this with some other men too over the years.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:35 am

hanumadu wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 pm
The Hindus are a unorganized lot. Every body is tweeting, retweeting what is on the internet but all of us together cannot find someone to go to ground zero and get some first hand information. Some pictures of the temple, insides and outside from all directions so an accurate picture can be had would have been useful. Concrete evidence of people admitting they visited the temple during those days on video, verification of alibi of one of the accused having been in Meerut during the duration of the crime and the actual contents of the charge sheet.
I suspect that access to the ground has been tightly controlled by J&K govt and local intelligence which Mufti has a tight grip on. That is why BJP's response has been pathetic, suspending MLAs who demanded CBI enquiry and not doing more to dismantle the narrative coming out of JK. I have no doubts that the entire rape story is fabricated and is being used to guilt trap & humiliate Hindus to prevent anti consolidation. Before 2019, Muslims will be asked to lie low and constant attacks on Hindus will be a daily affair. If BJP doesn't counter this properly, 2019 will be lost.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:50 am

sanjayC wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:15 am
hanumadu wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:03 pm
The victim in the gang rape case refuses narco test. The accused MLA is ready for a narco test.
The girl is apparently a habitual accuser of rape for extortion - she has done this with some other men too over the years.
It's becoming hard to believe what is true and what is not. There is a video of a girl saying that she was taken by some people to a Yadav where she was raped. We don't know if the video is real. Or if she is the women in question in unnao case. If she is, then there is no case. But everybody is assuming it is the same girl.

In the kathua case too, plenty of news going around that the biological parents of the girl are dead but looks like they are not. And this is told on youtube by a guy who said he is in the village and spoken to the people there. For all we know, RWers are being set up by fake news purportedly supporting their cause but designed to cause greater damage to them. There is no trustworthy information that RWers can rally behind.