The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by chetak » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:55 pm

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:47 pm

This is from Feb 27. Villages leave their village and stay under a tree.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:49 pm

As expected the thugbandhan is now demanding the next mile from ModiJi. What he said was generic. What he did not say. The issue of rape, and other social ills are so endemic in India, that it both makes me laugh and angry that everything is laid at his door step.

Man it makes me mock in utter contempt and disdain looking at 5-star activists from their luxury abodes in designer clothes preach tolerance and attack BJP's nationalism and such.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Ishkaran Singh Bhandari

@Ish_Bhandari
Follow Follow @Ish_Bhandari

Delhi Police to Charge SHASHI Tharoor with s 306 abetment to Suicide & destruction of evidence in Sunanda Pushkar Murder.

10 yrs it can be in Jail.

@Swamy39 & my PIL in HC had invited all doubters, massive victory today.

Vindicated.

6:06 AM - 13 Apr 2018

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:10 pm

At least we now found out Yogi is no Modi. Once he received a complaint of rape against an MLA, he should have directed the police to register an FIR and arrest him. He should have been seen to be proactive in such cases.

And Modi should pull out of the J&K govt, impose president rule in Kashmir, separate Kashmir from Jammu and Ladakh, deport all Kashmiri muslims outside of Kashmir valley anywhere in India back to valley, spend the money GOI spends on Kashmir valley on securing the borders extra tight and leave the valley people to fester among themselves. Let them starve and eat stones they are so fond of pelting. Valley and its people should be quarantined. They are poison spreading through out India.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:27 pm

https://twitter.com/goyalsanjeev/status ... 8325278722
#Intolerant भारतीय

@goyalsanjeev
Follow Follow @goyalsanjeev
More
If this video is 'real', #Unnao Victim's claims against BJP MLA, total fabrications. Per her own admission that time, she said she was sold to some Yadav by her own family for ₹60000 and sent to him. People who took him, raped her on the way.
Will @TimesNow @republic check this?

Check the video in this link. Not sure of its authenticity. Is she the Dalit rape victim in Unnao?
Last edited by hanumadu on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:28 pm

I have recently seen people from RoL in TN show more hope that a 3rd alternative is coming up and Acche Din will soon be here. They weren't talking about who this 3rd alternative though.

After much persuasion, one of them let go in a WhatsApp group that it is Sebastian Simon aka Seeman. "He is one among us and has come up from the grassroots, understands the common man's problems, is trying to unify us all and is honest".

The same people are also positive about a 3rd alternative in the center as well. Haven't identified that one though.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:10 pm

https://youtu.be/hZbS9W-8dnU

Episode 1 | On Point with Nupur Sharma | Jamie Bartlett Interview

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Guys, how credible is that news doing the rounds on SM that Shashi Tharoor to be charged? If the headlines start reporting that, it sure will take the sting out of the thugbandhan strategy of continuing to hammer ModiJi on Kathua and Unnao.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:02 pm

crams wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:16 pm
Guys, how credible is that news doing the rounds on SM that Shashi Tharoor to be charged? If the headlines start reporting that, it sure will take the sting out of the thugbandhan strategy of continuing to hammer ModiJi on Kathua and Unnao.
Well, it seems it is gaining credibility...TOI, OpIndia etc are publishing it. Let us wait and see. I hope Tharoor is taken in soon. Please resign from Lok Sabha and don't darken the doors of KL and Trivandrum again.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:17 am

Look how the deep state has made Trump do exactly what he criticised Obama for (Syrian bombings). It should give an idea of what NaMo is fighting against. Its a long and attritional battle. Either we back him or we go down.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:48 am

hanumadu wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:17 am
Look how the deep state has made Trump do exactly what he criticised Obama for (Syrian bombings). It should give an idea of what NaMo is fighting against. Its a long and attritional battle. Either we back him or we go down.
Nearer home, the paki army has taken nawaz shariff out of the equation, now and for the future too, using a weak and pliable paki SC.

This does not seem to be a mere PA ploy but has deeper ramifications which need to be studied. There is involvement of offshore forces, for sure and the hans are in the mix. It needs to be seen who else makes up this toxic ghatbhandan.

Effectively, shariff cannot ever lead a political party, nor can he ever become PM again.

Game, set and match, for sure, but for whom??

]Nawaz Sharif removed as PML-N head after SC rules disqualified person cannot lead a party[/b]

Nawaz Sharif steps down as PM after SC's disqualification verdict

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:53 am

Vikas wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:25 pm
What happened to the claim of JetLee having good connections in Lootens media. If he can't even take care of presstitute media, then he must be relegated to some not so important ministry. I don't see any let up by Looten media to pin every blame on Modi Ji.
This Government is a failure at managing perceptions. I still have no clue why Jaitley is in the Govt for. Media is rabid as always, if not more. I caught some news channels and all were downright hostile towards Jammu Hindus. They won't even let them speak. Even Timesnow & republic have charged at the Government.

Mufti will kick BJP, its a matter of when & not if. BJP should have pulled out of the Govt, placed J&K under President rule long ago, when stone pelters were being sheilded by PDP. That would have been a good reason & aam aadmi would not have complained but now PDP holds the cards, they can claim that BJP is not allowing rapists to be punished. As it is, 2 BJP ministers have resigned just because they supported the rally for handing the case over to CBI.

All these bollygandus holding placards and writing temple in big letters. This is a managed affair. They are getting orders from Pakistan/ISI. There is no doubt here. God knows what it will take to exterminate these pests and self flagellating Hindus as always are cutting the branch they are sitting.

Tough times to be a nationalist Hindu these days with BP always high watching assholes all around.

One thing also I will say, Kathua rape case smells like Syrian psy-ops to me. Remember how they put Children in make up and make them lie down next to their parents grave and plastered those images all over SM? Well, there is a picture floating of the girl where she is wearing a purple dress and is a very sweet photograph which is meant to evoke reaction. I think it is a professional job. Do the other children in the village have their photos taken like this?

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:26 am

Abhijit Majumder

Verified account

@abhijitmajumder
6m6 minutes ago
More
Nice gesture by the PM in touching the feet of an adivasi woman while giving her a pair of slippers. But this spirit ought to be shown across the rank and file, every day, to make it a polity with a difference. Some in his own party display disgusting hubris. #AmbedkarJayanti

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:32 am

It seems Togadia has lost the VHP election. One less headache for Modi.

ricky
BGR Newbie

Post by ricky » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:44 am

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/newsindi ... spartanntp
"I think we've seen the media reports of this horrific case, of the abuse and the murder of a young girl. We very much hope that the authorities will bring the perpetrators to justice so they can be held accountable for the murder of this young girl," Guterres' spokesperson Stephane Dujjaric told reporters at his daily press briefing on Friday.
How touching, that the chief of un is taking an interest in such internal matters. With the recent mob fury, maybe the human rights plebs worldwide and our own indigenous ngos and civilian agencies would like to start a campaign to categorically state all yindoos as born criminals; with us yindoos wearing some sort of identifier both in desh and overseas attesting to the same.
In this not-so fanciful world, terror may or may not have religion(case-to*case basis), but rape sure does.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Guilty must be held accountable: UN chief on Kathua rape https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 758900.cms

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:13 pm

PDP has been asked for withdrawal of tribal affairs dept circular in exchange for resignation of two BJP minister. Circular was to allow encroachment of land in Jammu by Gujjars.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Guys, I don't know about someone claiming Hindu consolidation on SM, citing the furious reaction of many Hindus to the targeting of Hindus for the Kathua rape, but from my vantage point, I think we are outgunned and outnumbered. I keep getting whatsapp messages from my libtrad 'freinds' and colleagues, they are all gloating (can you believe it) at how Kathua and Unnao have 'exposed' BJP, how they are 'fake nationalists', 'Rape supporters', you name it; every latent hate that they have being justified based on these 2 crimes.

My blood boiling, didn't want to lose my cool, so threw up my arms and fired off this one last message before getting on with my weekend life.

We all know India well. On a given day, I can bet you, there will be some crime, caste or religion or gender related in some part of our vast motherland. So if a TV channel or newspaper with deep pockets like NDTV wants to, they can pick that crime up, drumbeat day in and day out, make some connection to BJP and put them on the defensive. This has been opposition strategy since the day ModiJi took office in 2014.

And TV channels like NDTV and newspapers like Indian Express were hired guns in this. Lots of foreign funding too, especially western Church sources. The idea was to thwart ModiJi’s agenda right from the start and hammer him on ‘intolerance’, ‘misogyny’, ‘anti-Dalit’ etc. Its a classic case of fixing the narrative, the theme first, and then selectively finding facts to suit that theme or narrative.

But I will agree, some BJP are no saints, but I don’t think they represent BJP/RSS ideology at large which at the core is based on Hindu pride, cultural nationalism, and India first. This is unacceptable to a lot of powerful people both within and outside India. And it infuriates me that now you Pappu slaves have achieved your ultimate goal of maligning ModiJi and BJP internationally using these crimes as we see UN giving pompous advice to Indian govt. I can bet you, you libtrads hand-in-glove with Pakis petitioned UN chief to issue this sermon. Now you know why we call you anti-national.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:32 pm

Those outraging are typical Librandus and would not vote BJP ever, they are venting their spleen for losses in state one after another.
Yes some p-liberals type who were fence sitters and came in fold of Modi in 2014 are confused and trying to understand what is wrong with BJP.
Quite a few women are getting affected cos they believe on FB messages, rape directly shakes their conscience & they would not come to BRG or Op India for further clarification.
As said earlier entire fiasco proves msm still is able to wag the dog (narrative), in spite of some new channels like Republic opinion is still shaped by Modi baiters like khaaj tak, News18 , NDTV (is watched massively in West cos it is free).

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Janta Ka Reporter

Verified account

@JantaKaReporter
5h5 hours ago
More
We are putting out an explosive interview with British MP on Kathua gang-rape and murder. MP holds PM Modi directly responsible. Stay tune.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:43 pm

The boy is a B.Sc Ag student in Meerut and claims he was writing his exams in Meerut at that time. The police say there is no CCTV footage of him and 3 others who they claim are having proxies appear for them according a english news report floating on twitter. I don't know what paper it is or the authenticity of it or it could be a fake news by one of those digital news outlets that are dime a dozen these days.

But what is the probability that a teenager leave his exams, arranges a proxy to write his exams and travels 500 km to rape an 8 year old? I mean sex is one thing, sex leaving your exams is another level, leaving your exams to rape is yet another level and leaving your exams to rape a minor that too only 8 yrs old is a completely new level of perversion. And he did so on the invitation of his cousin.

According to the charge sheet, the original investigation by a policeman blames only one person and there was no temple involved. There was a furore in the assembly that a cover up is being done and a new investigative team was formed.

How come there is so much coverage and no one has a single picture of the Devisthan? As per twitterati, it is located in the middle of the street and not easy to hide a girl.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:03 pm

The victim in the gang rape case refuses narco test. The accused MLA is ready for a narco test.