The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Gus
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Gus » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:37 pm

every RS MP vote counts to push through bills leading to the final stretch.

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Dharma Sankat.

Is it okay to take the help of third class adharmics for a long term dharmic goal?

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Aditya_V wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:49 pm
It is not by accident. SWIFT and CBS have existed separately since 2003. It is only in 2016 after the famed RR quit, That RBI has been putting circulars on reconciling the 2. That's where this probably found when implementing this.

https://buyerscredit.wordpress.com/2018 ... wift-rbi/
That is lie so either you are ignorant of the fact or you are deliberating lying.

RBI had sent notices to the banks cautioning about exploitation of SWIFT in the first week of August when Rajan was still the RBI head.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:37 pm

KJo wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:20 pm
Dharma Sankat.

Is it okay to take the help of third class adharmics for a long term dharmic goal?
I am sure, that can be justified by some sort of convoluted logic, the kind which gets peddled on the forum.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:54 pm

Ah, the taste of sour grapes!!! :D :D :D

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:55 pm

KJo wrote:
Dharma Sankat.

What would (Bhagwan) Krishna do? 8-)

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:42 pm

Or Shivaji for that matter. His 30-year path to Chattrapati was marked with a lot of collaboration, wheeling-dealing, shifting allegiances, retreats, and occasionally outright tactical surrenders before Muslim feudatories of Bijapur and the Mughals.

I don't think people recognize how much on the back-foot the Dharmic cause still is. Just because Modi won PM-ship didn't mean the endemic poisonous workings of our democracy all disappeared in a flash on May 26, 2014.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:24 pm

Sigh...

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:47 pm

KJo wrote:
Dharma Sankat.

I would wait to see what they achieve by getting RS majority by compromising like this.

I would not condemn Amit shah before that.

This hyper reactions on every little news without knowing the play is getting annoying. Let’s see what they do with RS majority before crapping on them.

Sasi
BGR Newbie

Post by Sasi » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:02 am

Every political party will try to increase its breadth (i.e., reach) and depth (loyalty) and that is the only way to ensure that party wins at the polls. BJP is no exception. There are so many reasons for doing this but most basic one is common sense. Breadth/reach matters because +1 for you means -1 for your opponent. Depth/loyalty matters because it translates to voter turn out. So, BJP trying to maximize both is a fine strategy, something that Modi and Shah have gotten right most of the times. Some people might say "you take him in and I am out of here." Well, I am sure this goes into the calculations of Modi/Shah duo. However, they don't have the luxury of a replaying or watching it from multiple angles as if one were watching a soccer match from the comfort of the living room. Still, they have shown remarkable acumen in the last four years. Nobody in the world stage comes close to these two when it comes to the political wizardry. Does it mean that they get everything right every single time? No. For example, giving a Rajya Sabha seat to the cricketer turned talking head clown (Sidhu) was a mistake. Inducting the likes of Shazia Ilmi or Naresh Agarwal or Rane can be often beneficial for different reasons. I remember many complained when BJP moved closer to Nitish Kumar but it broke the Maha Thugbandhan, didn't it?

As many have said before in this thread, the most important thing (or the only thing) that matters is winning 2019. BJP has its work cut out for it. Just like Lord Voldemort summons the Death Eaters, the Lady Voldemort is hosting a dinner party tomorrow night and many Death Eaters are expected to be present at the party and many others are going to give great coverage from the sidelines. In such vicious and nasty environment a BJP victory is going to be best deodorant!

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:51 am

Trilobite wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:32 pm
Aditya_V wrote:
It is not by accident. SWIFT and CBS have existed separately since 2003. It is only in 2016 after the famed RR quit, That RBI has been putting circulars on reconciling the 2. That's where this probably found when implementing this.

That is lie so either you are ignorant of the fact or you are deliberating lying.

RBI had sent notices to the banks cautioning about exploitation of SWIFT in the first week of August when Rajan was still the RBI head.

By that time RAJAN had long announced publically his decision to quit and was serving last few days of his notice period. This was not a decision taken by him in 2013 when the problem was widespread and noted economist was Prime minister.

putnanja
BGR Newbie

Post by putnanja » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:56 am

Sonia herself has said Vajapayee was much better dealing with opposition. Politics is ruthless business, and there is no place for emotion. Look at all the shills and pimps in media and elsewhere attacking Modi/BJP over last four years. Are they sitting quiet because the people have elected BJP with huge majority? NO! They are using all weapons at their disposal including funeral politics, blaming Modi for every issue in every state, going to extent of being anti-India & anti-hindus to oppose Modi/BJP. Look at how the ecosystem supports congis. After NDA-1, BJP couldn't come back to power for 10 years and that was mainly due to corruption of cong which even its media pimps could brush under carpet. Now that these cockroaches have tasted BJP rule and how they are excluded from everything including foreign jaunts, inside news, being political brokers etc, they will do their best to defeat BJP in 2019, and wipe out BJP if they win so they don't face existential thread again.

To counter such foes, for India's sake, BJP should use any and all strategies to win and crush the anti-indan forces.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:35 am

(1) Rationalizing N Agrawal, N Rane etc, and more

"we must stop congress and to stop congress we must win elections at ANY cost" is the logic Modiji, RSS_leaders and RSS-workers use to rationalize handing over poor of India to Missionaries, and handing over sectors of economy one by one to usuk-elitemen via FDI.

The "reason" given is "see, if we dont give away sectors of economy to usuk-elitemen via FDI, then these usuk-elitemen will help congress and then congress will come into power. We must stop congress at any cost. So we must hand over these sectors of economy to usuk-elitemen via FDI !! "

Same is the argument used by CM David Fadnavis and Vice President Victor Naidu -- "see , if we dont promote Missionaries, then Missionaries will work to expel us and bring back congress. we must not allow congress to come back. And so let us promote missionaries" !!

And andhbhakt-ards (a new term I have coined) love this dope

=====

(2) Schools in Gujarat are dumping Gujarat Board and moving to CBSE

Many schools in Gujarat are giving up Gujarat board and moving to CBSE because Sri Modiji had ordered Gujarat CM to print a law that "no school shall take fee over Rs 18000 per year for class I to class VIII, and Rs 30000 per year year for class X to class XII ; and if they want to charge more fees, then they must get approval of committee of men appointed by CM (i.e. defacto handpicked by Sri Modiji)" . And the bribes the committee men asked to approve higher fees was HUGE !!! So schools dumped Gujarat Board and moved to CBSE. Now Sri Modiji has ordered CM to issue a statement that "fee diktat will also apply on CBSE schools in Gujarat" !!! CBSE schools are OPENLY telling GTH to CM and his fee ceiling law printed by Gujarat Govt by saying that Gujarat Govt has no powers over them, and only CBSE can decide fee limits etc. Lets see how Sri Modiji deals with CBSE schools in Gujarat

================

(3) NA/NR joining RSS ----- congress/rss/aap are one and same

A friend of mine in Rajsthan told me his own personal experience. In july-2014, he decided to start a manufacturing plant for water coolers near Bhilwara. He had his own small land. He found that he would need NoC from Sarpanch, because the land he owned was agricultural land. The cost of land at commercial rate was Rs 300,000 only. But Sarpanch asked for a bribe of Rs 500,000 to give NA/NoC !! My friend was willing to give Rs 30000 bribe, but Sarpanch said "see, once you start industry, you will earn Rs 50 lakhs every year. So bribe I am asking i.e. Rs 5 lakhs is peanuts". The Sarpanch belonged to RSS = BJP. (congress /aap sarpanch would do the same). So my friend went to State Govt and got Noc by giving bribe of Rs 50000 because he had contacts with some IAS. But he ended up wasting 3 years and meanwhile his investors had moved to someone else. But still he started the factory somehow. So Sarpanch unleashed his criminals to ruin his setup. So my friend campaigned in favor of a leader against that Sarpanch, and got that Sarpanch defeated in the election. After wasting 3.5 years and money, he doesnt want to do any industry anymore and is selling water purifiers of a US company.

So congress or rss or aap --- all stories of Modiji or SoGa or ArKe tell -- that they want to promote industries are nonsense. Their own congress/rss/aap sarpanch , ministers, IAS etc ask for bribes left, right and center and for approvals and other services.

So my point is --- since big bang, all congress/rss/aap leaders are like Naresh Agrawal or Narayan Rane ONLEE. And you all guys knew it since big bang. So pls stop throwing dialogues that 'I am shocked to see RSS welcoming NA/NR etc etc". Your drama isnt impressing anyone here.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:46 am

Rudradev wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:42 pm
Or Shivaji for that matter. His 30-year path to Chattrapati was marked with a lot of collaboration, wheeling-dealing, shifting allegiances, retreats, and occasionally outright tactical surrenders before Muslim feudatories of Bijapur and the Mughals.

I don't think people recognize how much on the back-foot the Dharmic cause still is. Just because Modi won PM-ship didn't mean the endemic poisonous workings of our democracy all disappeared in a flash on May 26, 2014.
Agree. I am not worried (in fact pleased) when they assimilate into dharma. Otherwise without HBS northeast would have been a tough task for bjp.

It seems N Agrawal is a loose mouth, has fractured connection between his brain and mouth. BJP needs to be careful that's all.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:52 am

Aditya_V wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:51 am
By that time RAJAN had long announced publically his decision to quit and was serving last few days of his notice period. This was not a decision taken by him in 2013 when the problem was widespread and noted economist was Prime minister.
Rajan last day was Sept. 4, 2016, the RBI notice I posted is dated 3 Aug. 2016, so the statement "Rajan had already quit" is factually inaccurate. These notices were sent when Rajan was still the head of RBI and continued to be head of RBI till Sept. 4, 2016.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:02 am

Think of the kind of intell op being run by BJP HQ wherein any news of loose plaster, discontent, dissent, descent etc in the opposition ranks is collected, collated, compiled, analyzed, gamed and acted upon where necessary.

This is Sun-Tzu-tiyapa straight outta chanakya neeti. Keep the adversary guessing, unstable, harried, worried, divided, distracted, diverted, onlee...

And above all, when push comes to shove, don't choke. Such is needed for dealing with the kind of vermin the eco-C-system has planted all over our institutions.

I'm with Modi-Shah on this one. Go for the kill. And don't hesitate, give in to premature magnanimity, etc. No more repeats of Prithviraj syndrome pls.

Dharmam rakshati rakshitah.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:06 am

Tweet below has an old, 1-minute video clip of a young-ish Modi's interview to some journo. Explains the rationale for what is happening now.

https://twitter.com/neelang_dave/status ... 0986353664

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:35 am

RaghuRam Rajan publically announced he is quitting RBI on 18 June 2016. These notices were issued in August 2016 when RBI was in transistion to Urjit Patel. Clearly these decesions were made in RBI when it was known he would be no longer heading RBI.

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/ec ... 745997.ece

And clearly this loophole was kept open during Economist PM's time from 2003 onwards. It was only after these cautionary notices in AUgust 2016 the Banks probably started reconciling what was the SWIFT exposure Vs CBS. Which would have taken time. But this loophole was kept open for long long time.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:43 am

Seems the Farmer Protest in Maharastra was an INC- CPi(M) ploy to keep the left relevant after the Tripura defeat.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/meet- ... 87019.html

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:54 am

Aditya_V wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:35 am
RaghuRam Rajan publically announced he is quitting RBI on 18 June 2016. These notices were issued in August 2016 when RBI was in transistion to Urjit Patel. Clearly these decesions were made in RBI when it was known he would be no longer heading RBI.

And clearly this loophole was kept open during Economist PM's time from 2003 onwards. It was only after these cautionary notices in AUgust 2016 the Banks probably started reconciling what was the SWIFT exposure Vs CBS. Which would have taken time. But this loophole was kept open for long long time.
no one missed anything.

They are all seasoned banking/finance/IAS professionals, operating in a very Indian environment, subject to pulls, pressures, personal enrichment, kids cushy employment, us green cards, and lucrative post retirement benefits via the lootyens and the old boy's network.

This was not the case of a "missed" loophole but a very specific purpose built, engineered, targeted and dedicated scam with plausible deniability and if caught, there were plenty of "assistant managers" to be sacrificed to keep the sharks happy.

Even 10% of the scam has not come out yet and it never will.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:54 am

Aditya_V wrote:

The key here is that RR was RBI's head till 4th Sept. 2016, and these notices were sent when he was still the governor, so any post stating otherwise is factually inaccurate or a deliberate lie.

FIxing SWIFT as required by these notices would have saved the nation ~$2 billion Mehul Bhai and Nirav Bhai swindled since as per CBI most of the LOU's were issued in 2017. And Guess who addressed Mehul Choksi as Mehul Bhai ( Mehul Brother), hint: it is not the economist PM.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:02 am

Trilobite wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:54 am
Aditya_V wrote:

The key here is that RR was RBI's head till 4th Sept. 2016, and these notices were sent when he was still the governor, so any post stating otherwise is factually inaccurate or a deliberate lie.

FIxing SWIFT as required by these notices would have saved the nation ~$2 billion Mehul Bhai and Nirav Bhai swindled since as per CBI most of the LOU's were issued in 2017. And Guess who addressed Mehul Choksi as Mehul Bhai ( Mehul Brother), hint: it is not the economist PM.
stop with this mehul bhai nonsense. It is just that, a load of nonsense.

Even I address my gujarati clients as XXXX bhai and I am not a gujarati. It is just being polite.

It is a very common and age old form of address among gujaratis. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:27 am

putnanja wrote:Sonia herself has said Vajapayee was much better dealing with opposition.
Have a colleague who is quite active in the Sangh (and happy to say that out as well). As per him, there are many in BJP who feels that Vajpayee etc. have actually made life more tougher for the Sangh workers. Vajpayee was another peace-nik, more interested in preaching and poetry kind of stuff. He is from AP, and as per him CB Naidu et.al needs to actually double check the latest strategy of theirs. Na.Mo & A.Shah have now brought in some sort of instituitional memory into the BJP, and past faulty deeds may not be just brushed under the carpet. Such a system was not existing when Vajpayee or even Riot-Purush were in control, and that allowed folks like Maneka Ghandi & Varun Ghandi etc. to barge into the BJP (with no particular use).
Aditya_V wrote:Seems the Farmer Protest in Maharastra was an INC- CPi(M) ploy to keep the left relevant after the Tripura defeat.
Off course, yes. This is a kind of last resort gimmick of the other wise jobless M/s Yechuri-Karat & Co. Since the commies still do exist in KL, all the news papers had given very high coverage for this event which happened in Maharashtra. It was called the "long march", and was proclaimed as if this was some thing like what Mao did in China decades back. The tribals' main demand was implementing some of Swaminathan commission recommendations (like giving land to tribals etc.), which is actually applicable for tribals in Kerala as well. But the Kerala commies completely keep quiet on the same. They are trying to show this as a "farmers struggle", where as majority of the people involved were tribals.

The commies were also expecting the MH government to deal with this protest using brute force (like what the commies did in Nandigram and Singur, WB). Like the parasites they are, they were expecting some police firings or lathi charges which gives them some "martyrs". Nothing of that sort happened. Infact negotiations started way back in the hinterlands with ministers in constant contact with the protestors. We can see that MH state govt. was kind of "piloting" this entire protest march, by identifying roads and places where they would all gather. And to top it all, IR ran two special trains to take the protestors back to their home lands. For all the curse BGF gives Fadnavis, this situation was deftly handled by him.

Tanaji
BGR Newbie

Post by Tanaji » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:54 am

Trilobite wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:32 pm
Aditya_V wrote:

Ah but the fact is that this notice was issued becasue of the Bank of Bangladesh fraud that swindled it out of $81M. The fraud was effected using malware scripts that stole credentials. If you read the notice it specifically mentions this fact. The auditing is required to check against this type of attack. Note that this is very different than the Nirav modi where an internal player subverted the system.

But you knew this and are deliberately trying to muddy the waters didnt you?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:17 am

Sachin wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:27 am
putnanja wrote:Sonia herself has said Vajapayee was much better dealing with opposition.
Have a colleague who is quite active in the Sangh (and happy to say that out as well). As per him, there are many in BJP who feels that Vajpayee etc. have actually made life more tougher for the Sangh workers. Vajpayee was another peace-nik, more interested in preaching and poetry kind of stuff. He is from AP, and as per him CB Naidu et.al needs to actually double check the latest strategy of theirs. Na.Mo & A.Shah have now brought in some sort of instituitional memory into the BJP, and past faulty deeds may not be just brushed under the carpet. Such a system was not existing when Vajpayee or even Riot-Purush were in control, and that allowed folks like Maneka Ghandi & Varun Ghandi etc. to barge into the BJP (with no particular use).
Aditya_V wrote:Seems the Farmer Protest in Maharastra was an INC- CPi(M) ploy to keep the left relevant after the Tripura defeat.
Off course, yes. This is a kind of last resort gimmick of the other wise jobless M/s Yechuri-Karat & Co. Since the commies still do exist in KL, all the news papers had given very high coverage for this event which happened in Maharashtra. It was called the "long march", and was proclaimed as if this was some thing like what Mao did in China decades back. The tribals' main demand was implementing some of Swaminathan commission recommendations (like giving land to tribals etc.), which is actually applicable for tribals in Kerala as well. But the Kerala commies completely keep quiet on the same. They are trying to show this as a "farmers struggle", where as majority of the people involved were tribals.

The commies were also expecting the MH government to deal with this protest using brute force (like what the commies did in Nandigram and Singur, WB). Like the parasites they are, they were expecting some police firings or lathi charges which gives them some "martyrs". Nothing of that sort happened. Infact negotiations started way back in the hinterlands with ministers in constant contact with the protestors. We can see that MH state govt. was kind of "piloting" this entire protest march, by identifying roads and places where they would all gather. And to top it all, IR ran two special trains to take the protestors back to their home lands. For all the curse BGF gives Fadnavis, this situation was deftly handled by him.
the congis worked thru brajesh mishra.

The lootyens gandi (meaning dirty!!!) gang did not need ABA or LKA.

A prime example was the undercutting of the ABA govt by the lootyens filth during the IC 814 fiasco, The GoI was gutted and neutered by the overt and covert actions of people like brinda karat and the commie gang, much to the detriment of India's honor.