The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Indrad
BGR Oldie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Indrad » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Is there no salvation to this caste cauldron what started with mandal is still unfinished !
Will taking up article 370, RJB etc help to unite Hindus or they are a divided lot always?

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:07 pm

We are so fooked. Is it that easy to ignite caste riots in India? A lot of the initial 'ignition' wala violence could well be a false flag op. Heck, Una might have been one as well. Can't but blame MH sarkar for not being proactive enough, besides.

Make no mistake, this entire op has pretty detailed planning, funding, comms and execution, seems like. State actors may well be involved.

The turds have tasted blood in GJ. Expect the same template to be played up again and again elsewhere.

Caste will destroy us. So be it, I guess.

In other news, Temple Run 2.0: Congress Asks Rajasthan Unit For List Of Temples, Rahul Gandhi Likely To Visit (Swarajya)

RJ is almost surely lost to INC even without these shenanigans above.

Time for all PIF to unite behind this sarkar, warts and all. Else all is lost. Onlee.

Sridhar k
BGR Newbie

Post by Sridhar k » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:16 pm

Kal chiron has clearly articulated in twitter that it is the last throw of the dice from Pawar Kaka in cahoots with the INC and laid a nice landmine for BJP to walk in. Test of leadership of Fadnavis

RW needs to unite instead of bickering amongts ourself

Sridhar k
BGR Newbie

Post by Sridhar k » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:27 pm

MehtaRahulC wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:45 pm
chetak wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:30 am
why this extreme khunnas (खुन्नस) for TN, MehtaRahulC ji??
I have zero grudge etc against TN or any state. I am anti-SoMoKe, anti-CoRaAp, but have nothing against any voter group.

Rajnikant will be just another Chiranjeev. And Rajnikant is already quite pro-Missionary. I have put some of YT links, where he was praising God in way similar to EJs. I will try to dig out those links.
added later
Jesus Was My Top Guru - Says Rajini kanth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk7ngZFYh4I

pls see - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGRcae2pjfc

[youtube]wGRcae2pjfc [/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRdY8LSOQrI

Rajinikanth Speech - Jesus Is My Top Guru - Must Watch

(about above video - all in Tamil, didnt understand the video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRRoDnBsBxc

-----
In one speech yesterday, he already said that he will emphasis on "seculamrism" !!!
Rajini is a follower of Paramahamsa Yogananda of Autobio of Yogi Fame. If you have read his works, Rajinis talk wont be a surprise. He will read Christianity through a Sanatani view. Though it works in your spirtual world view, it is too naive under the machinisation of political christianity and wahabbi Islam, which requires a arthasastra view

Sridhar k
BGR Newbie

Post by Sridhar k » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:34 pm

MehtaRahulC wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:45 pm
chetak wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:30 am
why this extreme khunnas (खुन्नस) for TN, MehtaRahulC ji??
I have zero grudge etc against TN or any state. I am anti-SoMoKe, anti-CoRaAp, but have nothing against any voter group.

Rajnikant will be just another Chiranjeev. And Rajnikant is already quite pro-Missionary. I have put some of YT links, where he was praising God in way similar to EJs. I will try to dig out those links.
added later
Jesus Was My Top Guru - Says Rajini kanth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk7ngZFYh4I

pls see - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGRcae2pjfc

[youtube]wGRcae2pjfc [/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRdY8LSOQrI

Rajinikanth Speech - Jesus Is My Top Guru - Must Watch

(about above video - all in Tamil, didnt understand the video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRRoDnBsBxc

-----
In one speech yesterday, he already said that he will emphasis on "seculamrism" !!!
Rajini is a follower of Paramahamsa Yogananda of Autobio of Yogi Fame. If you have read his works, Rajinis talk wont be a surprise. He will read Christianity through a Sanatani view. Though it works in your spirtual world view, it is too naive under the machinisation of political christianity and wahabbi Islam, which requires a arthasastra view

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:37 pm

Indrad wrote:congress has started caste churning after Gujarat election in other places
Aditya_V wrote:Seeing RaGa statements on twitter and Jignesh Mewani getting involved, it is clear now divide Hindus on caste basis for Minorities to rule. This is the real face of INC.
If BJP is again going to remain a Raja Harishchandra, then folks like Na.Mo can sit and sing Sabka Sath, Sabka vikas in court rooms and prison cells. The Congress game plan is being understood by many common people, but if BJP as a party is clueless on this then I don't know what their political acumen is.
Sridhar k wrote:Test of leadership of Fadnavis
If what I read in BGF (and old BRF as well) is true, Fadnavis is going to do diddly-squat on this. Offer Mrs. Fadnavis some good Bollywood opportunities, he would become "secular" and pull back the police from the riot prone areas.
Last edited by Sachin on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:39 pm

And sure enough...
Office of RG‏Verified account @OfficeOfRG Follow Follow @OfficeOfRG
A central pillar of the RSS/BJP’s fascist vision for India is that Dalits should remain at the bottom of Indian society. Una, Rohith Vemula and now Bhima-Koregaon are potent symbols of the resistance.
https://twitter.com/OfficeOfRG/status/9 ... 6676326400

So BIF have identified and settled on caste faultlines as about the only thing that can stop the Indic juggernaut.

Expect full 24x7 phoren media and their domestic sepoys to tomtom this drum now. If I thought 2013-2015, the buildup, psywar, perception management in favor of kejriwal was impressive, maybe I seen nothing yet ....

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:54 pm

BTW, some data supporting why BIF is panicking at the very real possibility of a mass shift by SC communities towards the BJP since 2014. Check this out:

Prasanna Viswanathan @prasannavishy 2m2 minutes ago
Keep trying harder. BJP increased its Dalit voteshare by nearly 70% in the just concluded Gujarat elections
https://twitter.com/prasannavishy/statu ... 9234912257

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:59 pm

tooting my own horn here..

as i predicted -rajni has not announced party yet, as he has no play in LS. his goal is for assembly, although all options are open if things happen like govt falling and LS and assy are held together etc.

but his branding of his politics as aanmeega arasiyal "spiritual politics" - is a direct challenge to the 'rationalist politics' of DMK. It is no wonder that the dmk attack dogs (DK etc) and 'tamil nationalists' like seeman and the NGO activist trouble makers like koodankulam udayakumar are the ones shouting the most now.

IF HE PLAYS HIS CARDS WELL, he will polarize all anti-dmk towards him. admk leaders won't have the pull to keep their traditional voters and they will lose their base to him. if he can make the disaffected majority to vote, he can make it. all depends on the momentum.

personally, I will support him just to spite the rationalists and its allies of ej, oj, separtist riff raffs, ngo asses etc. This is the best chance to overturn the false choice of dmk vs admk duopoly.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:07 pm

thanks if this is to be believed...SC, ST & Muslims didn't vote for BJP in Guj
pattern was similar in UP where Mayawati didn;t get seats but had 20% vote share intact.
Kadva patel are urban based they voted BJP.
Muslims won;t vote BJP..bottom line is this, but can they get some ideas to mainstream SC, ST?

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:13 pm

Hari Seldon wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:08 am
I've little hope of Trump doing anything tangible w.r.t. Pak. Not unless the entrenched pro-pak state dept cabal is uprooted. Or perhaps, maybe even then.
It's not just the SD. It's everybody...including pentagon. It was reported as pentagon's insistence that lawmakers dropped the clause for LeT, while approving the aid.

remember the mid 2000s times when pakis would "ban" jihadi groups for getting aid, and the groups would just operate in another name..

what's going to be different now?

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:37 pm

Hari Seldon wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:39 pm
And sure enough...
Office of RG‏Verified account @OfficeOfRG Follow Follow @OfficeOfRG
A central pillar of the RSS/BJP’s fascist vision for India is that Dalits should remain at the bottom of Indian society. Una, Rohith Vemula and now Bhima-Koregaon are potent symbols of the resistance.
This is a dead give away from Pappu on who was behind this circus. And unusually harsh rhetoric too. This is where BJP might lose the plot. I will puke my gut out if in the TV 'debates' to follow, BJP spokesman are defensive. Instead go on the offensive and attack Pappu. I would say they should even call him pappu. Attack Sonia Gandhi. And above all, attack pappu a silver spoon fed buddhu dynastic clown propelled into power for having the gall to speak of Dalit empowerment. BJP cannot lost the verbal duels and let Congoons set the narrative like 'intolerance'.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Leaving aside noise by Pappu and his slaves, what exactly happened at the Dalit rally? Was the rally itself very provocative in that some are saying this a was deliberate attempt to provoke nationalists. What was the role of the right wing activists?

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:45 pm

looks like
plan was to incite Brahman against Dalit, but maratha jumped in.
maratha stir being propped by ncp/con hence both parties looking for escape route.
maharstra govt should treat umar khalid with anti terror laws while letting jignesh type pigs go.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:52 pm

NEWS ALERT: Activist and grandson of BR Ambedkar, Prakash Ambedkar has given call for a #Maharashtra bandh tomorrow #BhimaKoregaonViolence

@srirambjp
2h2 hours ago
More
Frontend Dummys: Prakash, Mewani, Umar Khalid etc
Logistics: Oppsn party cadre network
Rioting: Local anti-social elements mixed into crowd
Funding: Hawala, Opposn friendly local strongmen
Script: Pappus Friend
Amplification & Narrative: Durbari media

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:58 pm

crams wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:45 pm
Leaving aside noise by Pappu and his slaves, what exactly happened at the Dalit rally? Was the rally itself very provocative in that some are saying this a was deliberate attempt to provoke nationalists. What was the role of the right wing activists?

Based on what I am hearing on TV, Marathas have denied involvement in attack against the Dalit's processions. Fingers are being pointed at Hindutva forces. This is a lose - lose situation for RSS/BJP. Maha. govt. being blamed for not acting against the attackers.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:38 pm

crams wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:37 pm
This is a dead give away from Pappu on who was behind this circus. And unusually harsh rhetoric too. This is where BJP might lose the plot. I will puke my gut out if in the TV 'debates' to follow, BJP spokesman are defensive. Instead go on the offensive and attack Pappu. I would say they should even call him pappu. Attack Sonia Gandhi. And above all, attack pappu a silver spoon fed buddhu dynastic clown propelled into power for having the gall to speak of Dalit empowerment. BJP cannot lost the verbal duels and let Congoons set the narrative like 'intolerance'.
It is shameful that we even need the BJP spokies to speak up. Bollywood has for decades shown that politicians incite riots, set them up to look like the other guy started them and get the votes of the foolish voters. How many times have we seen this plot in our movies?

YET, when an event happens in real life that is allegedly started by BJP/RSS/VHP and creates a backlash specifically against the BJP, people still believe that BJP/RSS/VHP started them? :x Please give me the phone numbers and addresses of these people. I have many bridges I can sell them at unbelievable 75% discount prices.

dsreedhar
BGR Newbie

Post by dsreedhar » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:52 pm

Interesting. Just read Battle of Koregaon in wikipedia.
So dalits are celebrating Battle of Koregaon where the British company troops which had a number of Mahar dalits beat Peshwa's troops. Dalits are happy to be supporting the British. But the intellectuals are always blaming RSS for conspiring support to British. Strange.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:45 pm

I watched the BJP Dalit MP Udit Raj on TV. He said that the pride was not for collaborating with the British but was for the smaller rag tag Dalit army beating the mighty Peshwas. He said that if only the Peshwas had not discriminated against the Dalit and incorporated them in their military then British wouldn't have won and ruled India. He then went to hold the upper castes responsible for every defeat at the hands of invaders since the days of Alexander, reasons for defeat being discrimination against the Dalits and denying them any role in the defending India.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:51 am

Modi sarkar has done well whenever it too the initiative and the opposition was left fumbling for a response.

However the opposition's global network of handlers has figured this out and turned the tables.

Keep Modi sarkar in permannt reactive mode by lighting small fires here and there on a news-cycle basis every few weeks and voila! Mission accomplished only.

Hope MAD have some solid, sustainable response to this dangerous ploy (dangerous only to PIF coz we alone care about the country burning and getting hurt).

While online rakshaks may want instant gratification in the form of some knee-jerk responses, MAD will hopefully do way better than that.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:11 am

Mean-e-while in bhagyanagaram, its biz as usual for the TRS. Sigh.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:30 am

I completely understand Dalit anger and frustration. And I know its not politically correct and with good reason to castigate them even if their protests are excessive, but for me, I draw the line when it comes to sedition, questioning India's very existence etc. I mean to suggest as one Dalit "intellectual" did on the show Trilobite is referring to, that for Dalits, Brit colonialism is not quite colonialism in the same manner as caste imperialism over them is going too far. I mean since independence, India has been doing its best to make amends. No doubt regressive social attitudes remain, but Dalits cannot keep on taking protests too far and colluding with break India forces.

So on this latest flare up, most of those arrested have been caste Hindus who allegedl indulged in violence.CM Fadnaais has things under control. And yet the Dalits continue to disrupt. What do they want? I think just as Kashmiri Muslims want to revisit history, those Dalit "intellectuals" like that puke Kancha Illiah who want to destroy Hinduism are barking up the wrong tree. Not going to happen. Better to work within the system and affect change in a peaceful democratic manner. They have the power of the vote, and every party courts them. They should not fall prey to Pappu's slaves' machinations to wrest power from BJP using them as cannon fodder.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:38 am

Hari Seldon wrote:Expect full 24x7 phoren media and their domestic sepoys to tomtom this drum now. If I thought 2013-2015, the buildup, psywar, perception management in favor of kejriwal was impressive, maybe I seen nothing yet ....
The BJP should be really sleeping if they have not seen a Kejriwal++ movement now lined up for this Jignesh Mewani & Co. Harpik Patel is now sent back to his profession of CD (and love) making. And to the break this new scheme of the "seculars", the BJP can only rely on their own grass root workers. And for that they may have to be on constant touch with RSS. From what I understand in many of the states which have this caste fault lines, RSS may be the only strong machinery the Sangh has on the ground.
Gus wrote:but his branding of his politics as aanmeega arasiyal "spiritual politics" - is a direct challenge to the 'rationalist politics' of DMK.
Correct me if I am wrong. This "rational politics" seems to be the CPI(M) version of "secularism" in Kerala. That is; rationalisam is mainly applied against Hinduism. Christianity and Islam are very much rational & logical religions, so much so that communists/rationalists need not try bringing changes there. Where as "spiritual politics", would be much more suited to the "Indic religions" and thought processes.
crams wrote: I will puke my gut out if in the TV 'debates' to follow, BJP spokesman are defensive. Instead go on the offensive and attack Pappu.
I was seeing similar posts in the social media threads. The BJP spokespeople in Kerala are also on social media saying that they get called for interviews, only to find that their view points are silenced and finally they would be made the losers. First question, many people asked was; then why do these folks go for such interviews/charades? I think the BJP should either restrict itself to giving well drafted press-releases, and video clippings of the spokesperson making a response. They can clearly say that they do not expect a fair chance to be given by the main stream media in India.
And yet the Dalits continue to disrupt. What do they want? I think just as Kashmiri Muslims want to revisit history
Looks like it is some in the name of Dalits continue to disrupt. There seems to be a very strong network of professional Dalit-lovers and supporters who generally spearhead such kind of moves. The actual Dalits may have better things to do in life. I think the agencies by now should have opened a file on Jignesh Mewani like folks.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:57 am

Defeat Hinduism by splintering the Hindus into a thousand castes. The real majority in India is the Muslim community. 20-25% solid one unit. Rest are all caste units. We will never overcome this. In 200 years, there will be no Hindu dharma left in India.

v_raman
BGR Newbie

Post by v_raman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:37 am

Well as we say - Karma is a b**** - we need to pay for centuries of injustice - shame on us! The so called upper castes should render unqualified apology over and over. Offer them reparations for all the injustice, intermarry, etc. if that is what it takes!

I am genuinely worried that Hindu consolidation will result in perpetuation of caste system even more instead of removing them!