The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Hari Seldon » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:45 am

Inspired by Yogi, seers in Karnataka look to join politics (TOI)
HIGHLIGHTS
Several swamijis in Karnataka are preparing to hit the frontline in politics
Sources in the BJP said there are four other swamijis who are sending feelers to party leaders expressing interest in contesting in the upcoming polls
Indophile David Frawley says it well on Twitter:
Dr David Frawley Verified account @davidfrawleyved 1h1 hour ago
In a country where priests and mullahs routinely direct their followers who to vote for, yogis and seers cannot be silent in the social and political fields.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:44 am

Seems like janeu-dhari RaGa's antics in GJ have impressed some netas (see below), who're no fools. It means such song, dance n drama does carry some weight with the electorate. Sheesh.

Translation:
Headline: "For 2019, SP will walk the path of Hindutva"
Byline: "Will prove that BJP is anti-Hindu"

These sickular turds seem finally secure enough on their hold over sickular vote-banks so much that now they embark on such dramas.

May the likes of Owaisi undercut their vote banks, me hopes.

P.S. On the plus side, there seems to be a genuine undercurrent of Indic counter-consolidation on the ground. It has enough mass and clarity that it's signals have penetrated the rarefied confines of the echo chambers/cocoons of the likes of RaGa, Akhilesh and even Mamta. Hence such desperate gimmickry.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:40 am

Hopefully RJB is resolved before 2019.

Hindus should not fall for such obvious fakery from these sickular turds

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:00 am

Gus wrote:TTV may have got some air from his win in RK nagar, but he is not going to pull any more MLAs from EPS-OPS. The heat is still there from agencies and that will give some pause to the folks who may be tempted to take money and jump ship.
Even today raids are happening at Dinakaran's various establishments. Which as you rightly said, means he would still have to play a defensive game. But don't know if perhaps BJP is actually planning some games to ensure that either DMK or ADMK in TN, they would get the required support. IIRC, there have been earlier instances where BJP had got support from any state government which ruled TN.
Hari Seldon wrote:More generally, I'd rather 'woke' Indics soft-boycott (i.e. seek alternatives to) malsi small businesses - cabbie/autowala, panwala, tailor etc.
Humbly have to disagree, based on my past experience. That is because in very many cases I have seen absolute boorish and "unprofessional" behaviour coming from the so called 'Indic camp' (?). Rude auto-wallahs, small business owners who either do not respect your time and money; were few of a things which prompted me to think against such boycott moves. Then comes the matter of job efficiency. If the 'Indic camp' can come up with equally good work & business ethics, I see no reason why people would rush to their establishments as well. Pampering a boorish and unprofessional group of people, just because they are in one camp, is only going to make them more boorish and unproffessional.
On the plus side, there seems to be a genuine undercurrent of Indic counter-consolidation on the ground. It has enough mass and clarity that it's signals have penetrated the rarefied confines of the echo chambers/cocoons of the likes of RaGa, Akhilesh and even Mamta. Hence such desperate gimmickry.
The fact that BJP has managed to get a good share of Hindu votes have caused jitters in the "secular" camp, that is for sure. May be BJP should try some more "Chankian" numbers, which would trigger a "I am more Hindu, than you" war in the "secular" camp. Because ultimately even then the benefits would be to the majority community.

Mean while, Triple talaq bill to be introduced in Parliament. I am hearing that the bill may not pass, but would go for a select committee for review. Don't see the logic behind it. Can't BJP get one single bill passed without bending over backwards to the opposition?

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:59 am

Hegde made a statement about further amending the constitution, all opposition raised hue and cry, BJP meekly surrendered yet again, distancing itself from Hegde's statement.

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:05 am

I wonder whether BJP is capable of any kind of aggression at all. It merely chickens out every time Congress makes a noise. BJP leaders lack brazenness

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:20 am

sanjayC wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:05 am
I wonder whether BJP is capable of any kind of aggression at all. It merely chickens out every time Congress makes a noise. BJP leaders lack brazenness
To be honest, I am seeing what ever brazenness this BJP led government had in 2014 now pretty much vanishing over the years. Slowly but steadily the BJP seems to be losing its will power and courage to stand firm. The "seculars" seems to have got their house in order, and seems to be gaining their foot holds. This is like a runner who is steadily losing his stamina, while his rivals worked on a "slow and steady" pace now taking out their full power to run the last mile.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:13 am

On the political drama angle, found the web site and picture interesting
What happens in Parliament?

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Sachin wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:00 am
Hari Seldon wrote:More generally, I'd rather 'woke' Indics soft-boycott (i.e. seek alternatives to) malsi small businesses - cabbie/autowala, panwala, tailor etc.
Humbly have to disagree, based on my past experience. That is because in very many cases I have seen absolute boorish and "unprofessional" behaviour coming from the so called 'Indic camp' (?). Rude auto-wallahs, small business owners who either do not respect your time and money; were few of a things which prompted me to think against such boycott moves. Then comes the matter of job efficiency. If the 'Indic camp' can come up with equally good work & business ethics, I see no reason why people would rush to their establishments as well. Pampering a boorish and unprofessional group of people, just because they are in one camp, is only going to make them more boorish and unproffessional.
Saar, you're making some rather presumptuous assumptions here. Such as:

[1] Indic camp followers are 'booring and unprofessional' relative to the malsi ones presumably;

[2] and note, its not that autowalas etc are boorish etc but Indic autowalas etc are;

[3] so put [1] and [2] together, seems the boorishness has something to do with membership with Indic camp etc.

You're making it too easy to refute this, I have to wonder why.

My point was simple: There's a mix of folks of a particular socioeconomic class do small biz.

There's all sorts of folks - both professional and boorish - in all sorts of camps - both Indic and malsic alike.

However, oawisi's repugnant rants against us Indics seem to have quite a market among the average malsic camp followers, seems like.

After knowing that, I'd rather avoid malsic types if I can help it. Would be good for other Indics to also be aware about this.

That was my limited point. Dunno why phor thou complicated it so much. Onlee. Peace.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:51 pm

The war on corruption within the sarkari system continnues, silently.
Prashant P. Umrao‏Verified account @ippatel Following Following @ippatel
Govt has directed all Civil Servants to furnish details of income & properties before 31Jan'18 under DOPT Act, 2011. Failing which promotion of such officials will also be put on hold.
And why does this matter. Well, from the same gent again...
Prashant P. Umrao Verified account @ippatel 3h3 hours ago
More Prashant P. Umrao Retweeted Prashant P. Umrao
Bureaucrats will not be allowed/given NOC to visit foreign countries w/o furnishing property details. Big action against corrupt Babus before New Year.
For the record, only.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:54 pm

Will TT bill pass in RS? 1951 cut-off date for NRC updation is in SC I think.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:59 pm

>> ANI

Verified account

@ANI
9h9 hours ago
More
I don't think we can support it because they didn't made us understand how this criminality of Triple Talaq will benefit women. If someone is lodged in prison as a punishment for saying Triple Talaq, who will take care of his family: Salman Khurshid, Congress on #TripleTalaqBill

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:31 pm

TT bill passed in LS.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Supratik wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:31 pm
TT bill passed in LS.
Who has the majority in RS? We must also note that the Vice.Pres is no more H. Ansari.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Opposition has majority in RS at present.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:07 pm

But 61 seats will be renewed in 2018.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:23 pm

(1) Triple Talaq ban is fraud bill meant to decieve Hindus
(2) Is it kosher on BRF2 to curse Fadnavis for supporting Missionaries?
(3) Why congress / sp are becoming pro-Hindu anti-Muslim?

------------------
(1) Triple Talaq ban is fraud bill meant to decieve Hindus
The bill bans 2 second triple talaq
The bill DOES NOT ban 60 day triple talaq
Modiji, RSS-workers and bikau journalists such as bikau arnab, bikau sardesai, bikau rajat are creating illusion that Modiji has banned 60 day TTT as well !!
-----
(2) Is it kosher on BRF2 to curse Fadnavis for supporting Missionaries?
Dear Admins
We all know that RSS-leader and Maharashtra CM Fadnavis and his wife are promoting Missionaries who preach conversion.
So it kosher to make statements such as
(a) Fadnavis is part of BIF
(b) Fadnavis is Missionary agents
(c) Fadnavis get bribes from Missionaries
(d) Fadnavis is psuedo-hinduvaadi
(e) Fadnavis is psuedo-nationalist
etc etc
which statements are kosher?
----
(3) Why congress / sp are becoming pro-Hindu anti-Muslim?
Many moons ago, in my video on clash of civilizations, I had forecasted that, due to bribes and pressure coming from USUK-elitemen and Missionaries, many seculars in India will become anti-muslim to the extent that VHP will look secular. RaGa's temple run and now Akhilesh Yadav's love for Hindu is only proving that. See my video on RightToRecallGroup YT channel. Sorry - cant give link because if I post link that anti-RM-elements will rat before admins that I am pimping my videos here
All in all, USUK-elitemen and Missionaries want an all out civil war between Muslims and Hindus in India. And so parties are being paid to ensure that no party brings 2 child law and none will take EFFECTIVE steps to expel Bangladeshi from India. (The NCR aka National Citizen Register is a flop show. All it does is -- now Bangladeshi can enter state other than Asam, get voter card from that state, and then come to Asam !!! That too, he needs to take pain AFTER NRC becomes "final". And many bonafide Hindus are not in NCR. So NCR will NOT be taken as final list for long time to come. )
Once 2 child law and Bangldeshi-expulsion happens, problem of islamist nuisance and violence in India will end (except JK, where Pakistani help increases the mess). But no party - be congress or rss or sp or aap or cpm , will ever take serious step to bring 2 child law or expel Bangldeshi. So islamist mess in India will keep rising. And that will increase chances of Hindu Muslim civil war. And that will weaken both, and enable Missionaries to harvest souls in both groups.
So now Missioanries and USUK-elitemen will pay many parties to take pro-Hindu and anti-Muslim stand, BUT not take any action on 2 child law or bangladeshi mess !!
Interesting days are coming soon ....

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:37 pm

The going away of instant TTT (IFF it passes in RS) is a small step in the right direction. Slightly emboldens Muslim women and strikes a blow to the Nikah-Halala mafia. It will eventually lead to more steps in the same direction. IFF it does not pass RS now, the BJP would have made a point - that the other parties won't take on the Mullah Mafia. That is an electoral positive for BJP. Not every positive step has to go the whole nine yards in one giant leap.

I believe the Fadnavis couple's goose is cooked. They just don't know it yet.

US-EU money is indeed the biggest threat to India but that needs to be handled delicately. No point in screaming YeeHah like Saddam or Chavez would do. The Home Ministry is tightening the vice one nanometer at a time. The results are there to see. It is not strong enough but it is a small step in the right direction. The place where a war needs to be fought is not one of the Northern states where Muslims are abundant. Tamil Nadu faces the biggest threat today from the EJ forces. The BJP game here is unclear. But even the Hindu population here will participate enthusiastically in the ploy to destroy themselves. I would say TN is pretty much gone.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:52 pm

SSundar wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:37 pm
Tamil Nadu faces the biggest threat today from the EJ forces. The BJP game here is unclear. But even the Hindu population here will participate enthusiastically in the ploy to destroy themselves. I would say TN is pretty much gone.
TN is gone for all practical scenarios, thanks to politics and movies. I hope KA can be salvaged before it's too late.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:54 pm

Sachin wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:00 am
Even today raids are happening at Dinakaran's various establishments. Which as you rightly said, means he would still have to play a defensive game. But don't know if perhaps BJP is actually planning some games to ensure that either DMK or ADMK in TN, they would get the required support. IIRC, there have been earlier instances where BJP had got support from any state government which ruled TN.
The only time BJP got some MPs was with the DMK when Vajpayee went for re-election. DMK left alliance and BJP allied with ADMK in 2004 and got drubbing. Since then it's been more or less a drought.

There is a theory that BJP might want to keep options open and not let 40 seats go without options.

But the climate in TN is so toxic that neither dmk or admk can ally with BJP before polls. That is the reality. DMK has done well to push certain narratives that ADMK did not counter and now they are in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. Despite RK nagar, DMK is still favorites. Allying with DMK will put serious questions on BJP's credibility on anti-corruption.

Solution - better have the numbers without needing TN. ;)

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:01 pm

SSundar wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:37 pm
Tamil Nadu faces the biggest threat today from the EJ forces. The BJP game here is unclear. But even the Hindu population here will participate enthusiastically in the ploy to destroy themselves. I would say TN is pretty much gone.
I think we are conflating different things here.

TN people's participation in religious activities is not lessening. Even the nominal ones in rural areas make sure they support their family deities and local temples.

The urban ones that now have gotten past the lower maslow priorities are now patronizing arts and culture that are inherently hindu (carnatic music and classical dances etc)

politically it is different for reasons that we all know. EJ threat is there, but there's also push back now. I think it's reached its peak. Obviously this is all anecdotal and other's experience will be different.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:57 pm

A few posts back we were lamenting many Hindus, especially the elite going berserk in their celebration of Christmas and how that across as the mental state of an inferior race. Now here is another manifestation of just that. Its nobody's business as to who Sania Mirza choses to sleep with, even if its a bloody Paki. But just read this puke-worthy report, and even more puke-worthy, the headline in India's leading dailies, and that too just a day or so after TSP killed our soldiers, how they humiliated the Hindu kith and kin of PoW they illegally captured

http://www.hindustantimes.com/tennis/sa ... eycoJ.html

I mean, can you imagine how much TSP RAPE must be laughing their asses off? And what of the so called "international community". Oh, see how much Indians and Pakis love each other but for "extremists on both sides" (and they will cite Sania Mirza and any # of other Indians choosing to cohabitate with Pakis). And this is exactly the narrative ISI is working overtime to convey. And our eunuchs are willing collaborators in such propaganda through reports like these. I mean, even if this BS about Sania going to visit her paki husband is "news", I don't understand why it should be, at least a self-respecting newspaper with half a brain and nationalist bone more than that of a cockroach would put it somewhere in the entertainment or tabloid section. But front pages? Ackkk Thooo. Disgusting.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:40 am

Same women who don't have any issues with state entering bedrooms under Marital Rape law have issues with it entering marriage thru #TripleTalaqBill

Same women who defend #498A stand against this law

Hindu Man Haters talking bout Muslim Men.

This is called "Gender Politics"
True, true only. Good that such turds are getting exposed and their button-pressing yields decreasing marginal returns of close to zero now.

Heck, was a time bilge when such would actually upset me. It no longer has such power over my BP levels (and I suspect folks like me). Good onlee. Jai ho.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:07 am

Ahmed Patel, son-in-law and son under ED focus (ET)

Aah. At long last. The killer instinct that was missing decades from India's Indic polity, its kirket team and what not.... finally returning to kshatriya dharma.

Amitbhai Shah has an elephantine memory. And Ahmed Patel is in his gunsights, last seen in the GJ RS poll drama.
NEW DELHI: In a development with potentially far-reaching political implications, senior Congress leader Ahmed Patel, his son, Faisal Patel, and his son-in-law, Irfan Siddiqui, have been named by a corporate executive being questioned by the Enforcement Directorate in connection to a money laundering case.

Sunil Yadav, employed by the Sandesara group, which is being investigated by ED for money laundering, has alleged in a written statement to the directorate that "huge amounts of cash" were handed over to Siddiqui by the owner of the Sandesara group, Chetan Sandesara, and his associate, Gagan Dhawan. Yadav also told ED that he had handed over cash to Faisal Patel's chauffer and that the cash was to be delivered to Ahmed Patel's son "on behalf of Chetan Sandesara". Yadav's written statement also mentions Chetan Sandesara would frequently visit Ahmed Patel's residence (23 Mother Crescent, New Delhi) and that Patel's residence would be described as 'Headqua ..

ET has reviewed a copy of Yadav's statement to ED. ED officials declined comment. Ahmed Patel told ET he would not like to comment. Congress functionaries who spoke off record alleged Yadav's statement "has been recorded under coercion" and that "it is vendetta politics and political witch-hunt and attempt to malign Patel's family." However, an ED official strongly denied these allegations.

ET had visited Irfan Siddiqui's residence at Greater Kailash I, Delhi, and was told that Siddiqui would get back to the correspondent. As of going to press, there was no response.
The whole freakish family is involved - unsurprisingly perhaps. The turd was practically running all of GoI as chonia's political secretary - untrammeled, unaccountable power.

Shah will not rest till that snake is defanged, judicially and publicly, preferably. Or so I hope. Prepare the popcorn and samosa for 2018.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:08 am

^^^Considering how long he has been in politics, it is a given that he likely has underhanded dealings since ages, and not just one or two. It is a matter of will and interest to prosecute this and other dealings.

Semi-related point....BJP filed a protest in the recent Rajya Sabha election in Gujarat where 2 votes by congress MLAs in favor of BJP candidate were disqualified as they did not show their vote to their party chief and therefore disqualified. No news about that...wonder how that is progressing (if at all.)