The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Trilobite
BGR Member

Re: : The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Trilobite » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Primus wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:54 am
Rethinking about the UP by-elections, in a way I am glad this happened. Although a big blow psychologically, it serves as a healthy reminder that complacency and over-confidence will bring you down. Several mistakes were made in this election:

1. Wrong candidate against a rabidly caste based voting public Dalits would never vote for a Brahmin
2. Poor efforts by the BJP cadres in promoting their cause - too confident
3. Poor voter turn out by BJP supporters - everyone thought somebody else would go out and vote
4. Under estimation of the power of a combined SP and BSP and the forces aligned along caste lines.

1.2. and 3. are correctable and can potentially overcome 4.

There is no doubt that it will be a difficult battle ahead, and one that the BJP may not win. However, if they do and I believe there is a good chance they will, then the BIF will not recover easily which is why they will put all their might into it. OTOH, if the BJP lose, our dreams of a Dharmic India will be lost forever.

Your point #1 is incorrect. Recall that Mayawati won the 2007 election on a Dalit/Brahmin/Muslim coalition.
Dalits will not vote for Thakurs as Thakurs are considered the main opressors of Dalits as well as other backward castes.

sbajwa
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by sbajwa » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:19 pm

See all that drama over Drugs in Punjab (movies like Udta punjab were made) is coming back to haunt Kejru

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:01 pm

Trilobite wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:54 pm
Oops, I forgot to say that I wanted an honest answer!
seriously ...you can't answer which party should be voted in power but want all honest answers from every-one? Classic Kejriwal!
I again challenge you to open your cards and say it aloud which party do you support.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Trilobite wrote:
Good point. Here's the honest answer, Dipankerji:

Ambani, Adani, Mallya and Nirav have a direct transfer scheme where all their corporate profits are sent straight to BJP HQ. Two months before DeMo, Amit Shah bought land for all of BJP's cash reserves so that BJP will be the only political party standing after November 8th, 2016. Operation was a success. That is why BJP has been winning all elections since Jan 2017. It is only because of the honest, hardworking people smelling the coffee that BJP was defeated in some elections. These honest, hardworking people will come out in force and defeat BJP and the bourgeoisie in 2019 or sooner.

We should tell the honest, hardworking people the truth about the following questions as well:

1. Why did Mallya and Nirav run out of India if their friend Narendra Modi is in power and can protect them? Why aren't Ambani and Adani running out of India? Are they waiting till the honest officials in CBI catch them?

2. Why did Ambani, Adani, Mallya and Nirav live in India and continue committing fraud when the honest, hardworking UPA, ably supported by CPI(M) and CPI, was in power?

3. Now that BJP has more land than the Mannargudi mafia, are there land records that indicate that the BJP is a bigger landlord than the Church? Why hasn't that proof been brought out by the honest, hardworking media personnel at NDTV, The Wire, The Quint, The Scroll, The Troll, The Pro... etc.?

4. When the 2019 election rolls around, wouldn't BJP need to sell or lease some of that land to fight those elections? Will those transactions be on-the-record or off-the-record? Will they involve white money or black money?

5. If white money, wouldn't the BJP stand exposed? If black money, why weren't the honest, hardworking proletarian parties NOT smart enough to protect their black money as much as the other criminals of the country?

6. If the honest, hardworking proletarian parties of India were either NOT smart enough or cunning enough to protect their hard-earned black money, why would the people trust them to protect India against the machinations of the foreign forces that are always looking to damage or destroy India?

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Indrad wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:01 pm
seriously ...you can't answer which party should be voted in power but want all honest answers from every-one? Classic Kejriwal!
I again challenge you to open your cards and say it aloud which party do you support.
I have seen this a lot recently in WhatsApp groups. The best these people concede is that Congress and BJP are same-same. That clearly indicates they are rooting for some 3rd party. My money is on AAP.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:50 pm

Indrad wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:01 pm
Trilobite wrote:
The only thing we can say about 2019 right now is that we are going to have khichdi govt.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:52 pm

Modi government paying Rs 1670 crore per Rafale jet, UPA paid Rs 570 crore: Rahul Gandhi
Congress president Rahul Gandhi today launched a scathing attack on the Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led government. In his tweets, Rahul slammed the NDA government for Rafale jet and its misuse of CBI.

The Gandhi scion in his tweet said that the NDA government is paying Rs 1,100 crore extra on each Rafale jet. Rahul, who cited the Dassaults 2016 annual report, said that the Modi government is purchasing Rafale jet at Rs 1,670 crore while under the UPA government the same was finalised at Rs 570 crore per jet.

Rahul said that the Dassault annual report has brought to light the lies propagated by the defence minister.

"Dassault called RM's lie and released prices paid per RAFALE plane in report: Qatar = 1319 Cr, MODI = 1670 Cr, MMS = 570 Cr. 1100 Cr per plane or 36,000 Cr i.e 10 % of our Defence budget, in the pocket. Meanwhile, our Army begs our Govt. for money," Gandhi tweeted.

ritz82
BGR Newbie

Post by ritz82 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:24 am

Vikas wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:34 pm
What are the odds that BJP will call elections before time to not allow mahagathbandhan to settle down rather than wait for May'2019 ?
Sorry. Lets not do ABV part 2 mistake. Modi has mandate for 5 yrs and he should complete it without second thoughts.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:58 am

Of the three terms CBN became CM, the first one was after back stabbing NTR, the other two times was in coalition with BJP.
If CBN is talking against Pawan Kalyan means PK Is not going with CBN either. He may go with either YSRCongress or BJP.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:59 am

ritz82 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:24 am
Vikas wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:34 pm
What are the odds that BJP will call elections before time to not allow mahagathbandhan to settle down rather than wait for May'2019 ?
Sorry. Lets not do ABV part 2 mistake. Modi has mandate for 5 yrs and he should complete it without second thoughts.
Can they postpone by 3 or 4 months until the monsoons are over and cooler climate comes in?

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:35 am

Lok Sabha Passed Amendment In FCRA: Exempts BJP & Congress For Taking Foreign Funds Illegally
https://thelogicalindian.com/news/finance-bill-2018/

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:48 am

Where can we find historical GDP figures of various states in India? It's likely southern states got more money proportionately than north when both were equally poor. Can we find any figures related to this. TIA.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:56 am

NOTA is not an option if you want to engage someone on SM on politics. You don't like BJP or hate NM, fair enough but you need to say out loud who do you want in their place and how that would make better difference to our life. Trolling is pretty interesting & fun on SM but that is what it is - Trolling and it makes you a troll.
Just batting for Pappu or some commie clown will not cut unless you are longing for dark decades of Cong-doom rule of the past.
Again posting material from Paid media and presstitute is not going to convince because your source of information itself is already sold out #Ketkar
Moreover Stop being like Rahul Mehta where you will speak for 30 min against BJP/NM without any substance and slip in one liner against Congoons and then claim to be neutral #Barkhdutt

Disclaimer: I have and will support NM & BJP because they still are the best bet for Indic civilization. I would take AJ any day over charlatan Tharoor or corrupt PC.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:15 am

(1) AAP may gain as people realize that RSS and congress are same
I have seen this a lot recently in WhatsApp groups. The best these people concede is that Congress and BJP are same-same. That clearly indicates they are rooting for some 3rd party. My money is on AAP.
Many people are now realizing that Modiji is ad defunct as MMS2, RSS-leaders are as defunct/corrupt as congress-leaders and RSS-workers are as corrupt/defunct as congress-workers. Many had hopes that once Modiji comes get 274 LS seats, RSS would improve and become better than congress. But now they are sure that RSS and congress are on and same.

Most nationalists did NOT work to create a TRUE Nationalist, true secular , true anti-corrupt and true pro-growth political electoral alternative. Most nationalist got lured by RSS-workers' nonsense argument that creation a TRUE nationalist political electoral alternative will benefit congress (the nonsense argument we see on BRF again and again from RSS-workers here).

So hapless voters are getting atracted towards traitors like ArKe/AAP.
So usuk-elitemen may still give their paidmedia to Modiji and enable him to win may-2019 elections for a HUGE price. But every compromise Modiji makes like allowing more and more FDI etc will ruin India's future.

Solution is nationalist should work to create a new TRUE nationalist, political electoral, alteanatives to psuedoes like congress/rss/aap

==============

(2) Why RSS lost UP election theories

Net is full of theories. One more theory is that Yogi Adityanath and whole Gorakhput Peeth is thakurvaadi and they oppose Bharhim, OBC, Dalits all. So Yogiji wanted to give Gorakhpur seat to a Thakur and RSS wanted put a non-Thakur there. And RSS wants to reduce domination of Thakurs in UP politics and Gorakhpur area. And RSS ensured that Amit Shah gives ticket to a non-Thakur. And so Thakurs of Gorakhpur decided to to ensure that RSS loses !!! And Yogi and Thakurs also dont want OBC leader Keshvaprasad Mauyrya to gain stature because he is trying to get Yogiji expelled and become CM !! And so Yogiji and Thakurs and anti-OBC forces and anti-Keshvaprasad Maurya forces ganged up to defeat RSS in seat of Keshava Prasad !!

Too much khichadi to digest. All this is possible, because at the end of the day, RSS and congress just just one and same. No one in organization has any concern for whether Indians live or die or whether India lives or dooms. Each one is for himsself and his lackeys and family.

So caste/self based infighting isnt new in congress/rss/aap. Many believed that Modiji will bring end to infighting. Well, tough luck

Solution? I have no solution to problems of congress/rss/aap
====
/
(3) Rumors on FB is that Rohingye are giving bribes to RSS-leaders and RSS-workers

And I believe that these rumors are true. Since 2011, RSS-leaders and RSS-workers decided to remain silent on growing menance of Rohingye in Jammu. And after that, they keep throwing lies that "we cant expel Rohingye because Supreme has given stay order". Thats uber nonsense because supreme court has NO jurisdiction on FOREIGN policy and how India wants to treat refugees is FOREIGN policies. Refugess do NOT have right to liberty and right to residence. They have basic right to life which is recognized internationally. But they have no right to even make a hut in India. All of them can be rounded up and thrown out in weeks. But because of RSS-leaders and RSS-workers getting bribes in Jammu. the RSS-leaders and RSS-workers in Jammu are NOT asking @PmoIndia over tweeter to expel all Rohigye within 3 months.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:20 pm

One more theory is that Yogi Adityanath and whole Gorakhput Peeth is thakurvaadi and they oppose Bharhim, OBC, Dalits all. So Yogiji wanted to give Gorakhpur seat to a Thakur and RSS wanted put a non-Thakur there.
1. kindly explain how such a kattar thakur dismissive of every other fissure & caste in society won MP election over 4 or 5 times from Gorakhpur?

2. And if time permits cite cases of RSS members involved in corruption like chara ghotala etc.

3. Kindly cite evidence of RSS members receiving bribes from Rohingyas.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:25 pm

https://twitter.com/mediacrooks/status/ ... 5376160768
sonia gandhi in her speech actually said Indira ji ki jeet ne desh ke saath balatkaar kiya
!!!

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Adityanath Sampradaya is caste-less. So it is surprising his admin is being accused of Thakurvaad. May be dark whisper campaign to polarize castes.
Meanwhile, DM Rautela has been removed in Gorakhpur one of the problem persons red-flagged for loss.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:10 pm

vikas ..that's the trick isn't it?

they know they will laughed at if they mention rahul kejri yechuri etc. none of them are even cabinet minister material, forget about PM.

but they hate modi. so they only thing they can do is to keep saying modi this modi that, but never mention what's the alternate.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Wast it RahulMehtaC or whoever who said BJP is as casteist as Congoons and other casteist bigots like SP etc? What a joke? It is only BJP that is bridging the caste divide. I think the biggest challenge BJP faces in the run up to 2019 is that this winning formula that BJP is embarked upon has been sense by the mahathugbandhan thugs that they are the ones playing on caste fissures. Starting with blaming BJP for some unfortunate Dalit incidents, to 'intolerance' campaign etc. One could have dismissed all that as noise, but I think the recent success of BSP/SP combine has shown that such a strategy of painting BJP is upper caste may pose a significant challenge to Amit Shah and other BJP strategists.

Couple the casteist strategy with mahathugbhandan southern strategy. Here it will be anti-Hindi, anti-North Indian propaganda by painting BJP as a North Indian Brahmin Bania party out to impose Hindi on non Hindi speaking southerners. So the entire mahathugbandan strategy is based on casteist, Brahmin and upper caste hate, north Indian hate, and above all ModiJi hate. Its hate, hate, and hate, and yet an orangutan like Pappu claims that Congoons are for 'love of all'.

Guys, anybody following the Karnataka campaign, of late its been off the headlines. Today, Sanjeev Singh on UnDy was saying entire Congoon campaign in Karnataka is based on anti North Indian messages. Any truth to that? Whatever happened to Congoon strategy of breaking Hinduism by promoting intra Lingayat differences and encouraging separate religion status for Lingyats?

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Wast it RahulMehtaC or whoever who said BJP is as casteist as Congoons and other casteist bigots like SP etc? What a joke? It is only BJP that is bridging the caste divide. I think the biggest challenge BJP faces in the run up to 2019 is that this winning formula that BJP is embarked upon has been sense by the mahathugbandhan thugs that they are the ones playing on caste fissures. Starting with blaming BJP for some unfortunate Dalit incidents, to 'intolerance' campaign etc. One could have dismissed all that as noise, but I think the recent success of BSP/SP combine has shown that such a strategy of painting BJP is upper caste may pose a significant challenge to Amit Shah and other BJP strategists.

Couple the casteist strategy with mahathugbhandan southern strategy. Here it will be anti-Hindi, anti-North Indian propaganda by painting BJP as a North Indian Brahmin Bania party out to impose Hindi on non Hindi speaking southerners. So the entire mahathugbandan strategy is based on casteist, Brahmin and upper caste hate, north Indian hate, and above all ModiJi hate. Its hate, hate, and hate, and yet an orangutan like Pappu claims that Congoons are for 'love of all'.

Guys, anybody following the Karnataka campaign, of late its been off the headlines. Today, Sanjeev Singh on UnDy was saying entire Congoon campaign in Karnataka is based on anti North Indian messages. Any truth to that? Whatever happened to Congoon strategy of breaking Hinduism by promoting intra Lingayat differences and encouraging separate religion status for Lingyats?

vinod
BGR Newbie

Post by vinod » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:01 pm

One bypoll and suddenly BJP and RSS are all in pocket of all anti-nationals and other scums! All these theories are meant to demoralize the common peoples faith in them. It's all bullshit but I guess MSM will give it a run and see how it affects. If they can just enough people to believe this, then less turnout and a result like gorakhpur is very much possible. Now, BJP and RSS know their hand. BJP and RSS have to get their game really up if they have to counter this propaganda before it gets hold.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Sometimes you have to lose to Win. same for BJP. It is good that voting Janta keeps them on the leash with sporadic loses here and there. BJP may still lose RJ but as long as they keep wining new frontiers like Tripura or reclaim KA once again, it is all good.
Some states like RJ or J&K or HP or KL like to keep changing govts like my GF likes to change her lipstick.

@RahulMehta - Can you for once try posting any funny or interesting which does not involve NM or RSS or even Congress. Just try it once.

gauravsh
BGR Newbie

Post by gauravsh » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:51 pm

never knew UPA purchased Rafale, but Dipanker saheb carry on :)) :))

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:24 pm

gauravsh wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:51 pm
never knew UPA purchased Rafale, but Dipanker saheb carry on :)) :))

Please focus on the issue raised than on the dork media coined headline.

shyamsp
BGR Newbie

Post by shyamsp » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:31 pm

hanumadu wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:58 am
Of the three terms CBN became CM, the first one was after back stabbing NTR, the other two times was in coalition with BJP.
If CBN is talking against Pawan Kalyan means PK Is not going with CBN either. He may go with either YSRCongress or BJP.
Idea that somehow BJP mattered in AP is devoid of any political knowledge and reality. It was INC till 1983, then it was TDP vs INC till 2014, now it is TDP vs YCP. All other things and actors are side factors. BJP is 0 now so is Congress since 2014. If PK projects himself as Kapu leader, PK is somewhat factor for YCP to play into breaking Kapu votebank for TDP. Any one that openly joins with BJP are going to lose as that pushes voters towards TDP.

Besides if you can understand, non-NDA TDP is good for BJP at national level and it is the reason for breakup.