The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
syam
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by syam » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:06 am

BJP didn't lose because of India Shining campaign. That was another hitjob by paid media and congress.

These parties made it look like development and governance are not at all possible when hinduthva parties like BJP are at helm. Despite the contribution NDA-1 did to India's growth story, it never got any credit. We shouldn't shy away from flashing our progress reports, no matter how the opposition twists it later. Unlike Vajpayee, Modiji relies on data. This time, he is going to bust these 'India Shining is Bad for NDA' myths.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:10 am

Need to maintain similar if not better standards than BRF here too. Mods cannot let people run riot abusing the word bhakt time and again.

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:18 am

Trilobite wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:29 am
So where exactly I said JV was building planes ? It is your stupidity which makes you imagine things which are not written!

Changing the deal to benefit the the crony capitalist is not corruption? Sure. Enough said.
Don't exhaust yourself with all these exposes. We have very good memory. Not going to forget our glorious UPA rule anytime soon.

Check this old video. From the news anchor smile to business men standing like slaves behind RaGa, what a glorious life we had. Must be very hard to live in these dark ages.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:57 am

So only HAL has monopoly on screw driver giri? How much high end skill require to assemble that a totally new local private industry cannot hire? They can always hire HAL consultants, no?

We need whatever cream jobs in defence to come to private sector so that more and more middleclass young graduates across India can have career to make, even that means high end screw driver giri. Today all these are under government quota system and what not.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:13 am

Trilobite wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:55 pm
Why is Trilobite's (that would be me!) political allegiance to any party relevant to the questions I asked you. Of course it is completely your prerogative to answer them or not. It wasn't that difficult answer though, corruption or no corruption, that's it.
cos we are looking for solution not rabble rousing..Modi is corrupt ..cos Reliance cos defence deal..cos Rafale deal...cos Adani is Rafale..

Why are you shying to suggest an alternative for Modi? What is your solution? Who should be PM? Is it that difficult??
Please do not shift goal post with '' Iam asking Q on corruption'' last time a CM from Delhi was asking similar Q now asking for forgiveness so that he is not jailed.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:42 am

Let us rewind to what happened in Araria bypolls - BJP led in 4/6 of the assembly areas by 50-60k votes but the 2 Muslim areas gave a lead of 1.2 Lakh+ to RJD. Near 100% voting of Muslim enbloc to RJD and BJP bit dust by a margin of 50-60k votes.

Now let us go back a few days - emboldened, no doubt, by their electoral 'veto' for the BJP, peaceful Indian Muslims beheaded a man in Bihar who named a chowk after Narendra Modi (Narendra Modi Chowk). The Dy.CM - Sushil Modi, faster than Kejriwal licks his own spit, issued a clarification that there is no communal angle and the man was beheaded because of a 'land dispute'. So within hours, all police investigation was complete and this chap had all the information to say that this was a 'secular' murder.

This man who was beheaded was, by the way, a BJP worker who was attacked by 40-50 Muslims and beheaded in full view of his son. The son has claimed again that there was no land dispute and it is a hate crime.

With leaders like this, why does BJP need enemies - I want to know. A BJP worker/supporter is beheaded by a Muslim mob and this chutiya ki aulaad comes and says it has nothing to do with religion. This dhimmi bastard is married to a Christian and I fully suspect that he is in bed with EJs in Bihar. I have never seen any BJP leader - including Modi - comment on any hate crime by Muslims - it is always either the gaurakshaks who are the villain or the Hindus killed are always killed for a non-communal reason. Pathetic.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:55 am

Vikas wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:25 pm
RahulMehta Ji, I seriously struggle to understand what you are trying to say in your posts here. We get it that BJP and RSS are corrupt and incompetent as per you. But some of us will still support them irrespective because we are fighting a war in which we have a sliver of chance since the great Maratha laid down his life. The alternative is return to Islamic rule of EJ-Congoon ecosystem where lots of Hindus will be happy to act like Man Singh/Jai Singh/sahib bahadurs.
congress/rss/aap worker and SoMoke are NOT fighting for India. congress/aap/SoGa/ArKe are openly BIF and rss-workers FIF = Fool India Forces. Proof --- rss-workers are refusing to remove govt control from temples because they KNOW that handing over temples to Hindus will strengthen Hindus. So if you are a TRUE nationalist and also an rss-supporter, then rss has been successful in fooling you and you have let them fool you.

So my appeal to TRUE NATIONALISTS who want to Save India is -- work to create a TRUE NATIONALIST political electoral alternative.
==========
Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:42 am
... a BJP worker/supporter is beheaded by a Muslim mob and this chutiya ki aulaad comes and says it has nothing to do with religion. This dhimmi bastard is married to a Christian and I fully suspect that he is in bed with EJs in Bihar.
I would get banned for even using one curse word !!! :shock: :? . But some postors are lucky !!

Well, if 30 guys nurdered a guy, then hang some of these 30 guys and imprison the rest for 20 years. When it comes to dispensing punishment - rss-workers will always refuse to fix courts and police. And then rss-workers go on and on and on using such hate crimes to generate fear and hatred in Hindus and get their votes, come into position, sell out and collect bribes. Thats what RSS-workers did Jammu --- using Rohingye, they created fear and rage in Jammu Hindus and RSS-leaders became MLAs and Ministers. And now after years and years, they say "see matter is pending in supreme court" !!!

Which is why I say to ALL nationalists --- pls dont waste time after SoMoke and congress/rss/aap workers. Pls work to create a TRUE NATIONALIST electoral political alternative

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:11 am

Chandragupta wrote:
With leaders like this, why does BJP need enemies - I want to know. A BJP worker/supporter is beheaded by a Muslim mob and this chutiya ki aulaad comes and says it has nothing to do with religion. This dhimmi bastard is married to a Christian and I fully suspect that he is in bed with EJs in Bihar. I have never seen any BJP leader - including Modi - comment on any hate crime by Muslims - it is always either the gaurakshaks who are the villain or the Hindus killed are always killed for a non-communal reason. Pathetic.
You know why you are called snake,

check this statement by Bihar BJP state chief,
Contradicting the claims of police and Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi, state BJP chief Nityanand Rai on Saturday said that the attempt by the Darbhanga administration to link the beheading of a 70-year-old man to a property dispute is incorrect.
What more you are expecting from BJP party?

Sushil Modi is not Narendra Modi. Stop following RaGa too much. If you can't spot which leader is from which faction, no need to engage the likes of you.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:30 am

AAP Chief A Kejriwal writes to Union Minister Nitin Gadkari expressing regret for unverified allegations made against him. In the letter, he wrote,"I have nothing personal against you. I regret the same. Let us put the incident behind us&bring the court proceedings to a closure."

why are BJP leaders giving apology to this snake?? Last heard Ketli is keen on giving apology and wants to shut the case.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:26 am

syam wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:11 am
Chandragupta wrote:
You know why you are called snake,

check this statement by Bihar BJP state chief,
Contradicting the claims of police and Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi, state BJP chief Nityanand Rai on Saturday said that the attempt by the Darbhanga administration to link the beheading of a 70-year-old man to a property dispute is incorrect.
What more you are expecting from BJP party?

Sushil Modi is not Narendra Modi. Stop following RaGa too much. If you can't spot which leader is from which faction, no need to engage the likes of you.
Ha! Another keyboard warrior! I don't mind being a snake. Snakes are fierce and snakes adorn the Mahadev. But what are you? You are a rabid street dog growling & biting until you get a lathi in your backside & you run, pooping all the way. Why do you get so much mirchi in your backside if I criticize a BJP leader? I am a Hindu first, a BJP supporter later and you're absolutely nobody to abuse me for speaking my mind.

Why did this Sushil Modi muddy the waters? What was the burning urgency of tweeting that this had nothing to do with religion? What fire was burning in his nether regions? Perhaps the same that is burning in yours right now, I guess?

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:41 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:26 am
Ha! Another keyboard warrior! I don't mind being a snake. Snakes are fierce and snakes adorn the Mahadev. But what are you? You are a rabid street dog growling & biting until you get a lathi in your backside & you run, pooping all the way. Why do you get so much mirchi in your backside if I criticize a BJP leader? I am a Hindu first, a BJP supporter later and you're absolutely nobody to abuse me for speaking my mind.

Why did this Sushil Modi muddy the waters? What was the burning urgency of tweeting that this had nothing to do with religion? What fire was burning in his nether regions? Perhaps the same that is burning in yours right now, I guess?
You are an idiot. First learn how politics works. Or may be you know it very well, that's why you are ignoring state BJP statement and bashing Modiji.

BJP is the only party which doesn't care about the cadre but has huge cadres all over the India.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am

Karthik wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:06 am
Gus wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:53 pm
karthik - i will take +60% over -100%

you can keep pushing that line repeatedly, it is not going to get any sympathy from me.

i have only one question for all the whiners. Who are you going to vote for?

I can accept people like dipanker who would say they will vote for CPM. But don't BS that you are hindu dharma defender blah blah and modi this modi that.

get 2019 to modi and then you can work for whoever you want for 2024..yogi or susa if he's still alive and willing etc..... stop messing with 2019.
Gus mama, where did I say we need to vote for others? FWIW, I am trying dispel myths and promoting NM especially among people from our state. No doubt NM should come, and AD take up NSA role again. My point is lack of action in certain areas where it's as necessary as economy, my point is not about looking for alternatives.
Karthik Ji, I understand where you are coming from, please believe me. I too am like you and would like to see a millennium of wrongs against the Hindus corrected overnight. But that is not how it works. My blood boils too, at the sight of the Quwwat-ul-Islam mosque and others like it. I too have read all the Voice of Dharma books.

But I have lived long enough to realize that you cannot just wish away the nearly 200 million muslims in India, especially when a larger number of Hindus are in opposition to Dharma. I am sure you realize that the biggest enemies of Hindus through history have been Hindus themselves, else we would not have the likes of Arun Shourie speaking now for the other side. If the writer of 'The World of Fatwas', 'Eminent Historians' and 'Harvesting Our Souls' can become part of the very gang he was critical of - simply because he did not get what he wanted - then how can you expect politicians and businessmen to align themselves against their own personal interests and support Hindu causes?

The wrongs of the past cannot be righted without a prolonged battle against the very forces that are hell-bent on protecting the status quo. This takes time and consolidation of the power needed to win. This is nothing short of war and the commander who fires his ammunition prematurely is likely to see it blow up in his own face. There is immense opposition to reform in India, especially of the kind that gives back the Hindus what has been taken from them over the centuries. You cannot jump into it without proper preparation.

There are many small steps needed before the big leap forward and we all need to be together at this time. The BJP needs at least two more terms in power with Modi and Yogi at the helm. I honestly believe YA will be the perfect successor to NM in 2024 and if he can then get two terms in power himself, India will be a different place. I would love to see what that looks like in 2034, but am not sure will live that long. Nevertheless, it is a dream worth working for and now is the time each of us needs to do his bit for the nation and for Dharma.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:33 am

There was the first whiff of disillusionment with NM settling in even among avowed Modi voters like moi - natural to some extent, given that he's been in power 4 yrs already.

But than heavens for the aroon poorie conclave and the sight, sound and slush of chonia was enough to have many of us rushing back to the safety of Modi sarkar.

The more bubbly media pharts there are from the likes of raga and soga, the more the original Modi coalition of 2014 will consolidate together yet again. Or so it seems.

Dumal
BGR Newbie

Post by Dumal » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:37 am

Indrad wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:30 am
AAP Chief A Kejriwal writes to Union Minister Nitin Gadkari expressing regret for unverified allegations made against him. In the letter, he wrote,"I have nothing personal against you. I regret the same. Let us put the incident behind us&bring the court proceedings to a closure."

why are BJP leaders giving apology to this snake?? Last heard Ketli is keen on giving apology and wants to shut the case.
His lackey Sisodia has already given us the answer: "We are building hospitals and we are building schools and we don't have time for the courts". So if apologies are not accepted, it would mean they are anti-people! :roll:

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:37 am

Mamta's nephew Abhishek Bannerjee on ED radar (Sunday Guardian)
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) is likely to act against Member of Parliament from West Bengal, Abhishek Banerjee, who is also the nephew of state Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress (TMC) president, Mamata Banerjee. The ED investigation will be into charges of Abhishek Banerjee’s alleged involvement in money laundering.

ED sources told this newspaper that the agency had gathered “substantial evidence” against Abhishek Banerjee, who is MP from Diamond Harbour constituency. Banerjee did not respond to this correspondent’s queries and disconnected the call. He also did not respond to text messages and email sent to him seeking his version on the matter. Senior TMC leader Partha Chatterjee, who is considered close to Mamata Banerjee and who is also the Education and Parliamentary Affairs Minister in the state, told The Sunday Guardian, “The matter is sub-judice and we would not comment on it.”

The ED is investigating the Narada case, which was a sting operation carried out by a journalist in 2011 for an English news magazine, and was placed in the public domain in 2016, just before the West Bengal Assembly elections that year. The sting videos had shown high-ranking officials and politicians of the TMC allegedly taking money to do official favours to a fictitious company.

Following this, the ED had registered a money laundering case under the provisions of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA), against a dozen TMC leaders. The name “Abhishek” appears thrice in the FIR filed by the Central Bureau of Investigation in the case. In the first instance, only “Abhishek” has been mentioned. The second time it is mentioned as “Abhishek Bandhopadhyay”, and finally as “Abhishek Banerjee”. “Banerjee” is the Anglicised version of the Bengali “Bandhopadhyay”, rather “Bandopadhyay”.

“The video footages of the Narada ‘sting’, where a number of TMC leaders, including MPs and ministers, were seen on camera, allegedly taking money, have been examined by the Chandigarh Forensic Laboratory, which has said that the visuals and the audio recorded in the tapes are genuine. We have found sufficient evidence against Abhishek Banerjee and other TMC leaders. We are waiting for the top brass of the ED to give their nod and we will proceed with the case. Once we get their nod, action will begin, including issuing show cause notices for further corroboration and attachment of the property of Abhishek Banerjee and other TMC leaders,” said a source in the ED.

ED officials involved in the investigation said that they had enough evidence regarding the alleged inflow of unaccounted for money into Abhishek Banerjee’s bank account.

After the Narada sting videos were released, the case was registered on the basis of an FIR filed by the CBI on the direction of the Calcutta High Court against 12 TMC leaders, including Abhishek Banerjee, and an IPS officer. The Enforcement Directorate’s FIR, called Enforcement Case Information Report (ECIR), has been registered against 14 entities, including a category of unknown persons, apart from the 13 mentioned in the CBI compliant.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:54 am

Feeling heat of Hindutva from NE > West Bengal CPI to take out RamNavmi rally in Birbhum's Rampurhat - a decision that came as a surprise to some party leaders at Alimuddin Street as Communists have always tried to steer clear of religious activities.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/states/w ... cpm-216314

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:04 pm

Karnataka to recommend separate religion status to Lingayat, Veerashaivas
Mr. Jayachandra said the decision would not affect the rights and interests enjoyed by the existing minorities.
---
Looks like the Congress is determined to make a Kashmir out of Karnataka. The BJP should use another fault line to counter this. Double check with the Congress government on whether the new Lingayath or Veerashaiva community can be given the minority tag as they are a new religion, with no connections with Hinduism. The Lingayaths & Veerashaivas are a rich community (very similar to Jains) have large infrastructure in educational sector. Spin around a ruse that this new religion would get "minority religious status", which includes reservations. Their share would be from the X'ian and Muslim minority religion quota. Such a fear is already there in the state, and it can just be encouraged a bit.
Indrad wrote:Feeling heat of Hindutva from NE > West Bengal CPI to take out RamNavmi rally in Birbhum's Rampurhat - a decision that came as a surprise to some party leaders at Alimuddin Street as Communists have always tried to steer clear of religious activities.
The CPI is just copying a small story from the CPI(M) of Kerala. The CPI(M) in Kerala at least three years back realized that the RSS et.al are still having a sway on the people (including the families of the commie cadre) by using "communal" festivals like Janmashtami/Shobha Yathras etc. So they too started conducting similar - "secular" - Hindu festivals; hoping against hopes that this would keep the commie cadre intact. The Sangh, from last year have also started celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi in a grand scale (Ganesh Chaturthi was not celebrated in KL).
Last edited by Sachin on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ricky
BGR Newbie

Post by ricky » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:06 pm

Dumal wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:37 am
Indrad wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:30 am

His lackey Sisodia has already given us the answer: "We are building hospitals and we are building schools and we don't have time for the courts". So if apologies are not accepted, it would mean they are anti-people! :roll:
So what exactly is the role of the ford funded lackey here?
1- is he the designer of these civil places?
2- is he procuring the materials for the same?
3- is he perchance involved in constructing the buildings himself?
4- is he a labourer, making scaffoldings, mixing concrete,overseeing others?
by this logic builders of hospitals and schools should get a life time free pass from ever attending courts.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:11 pm

So unless NaMo gives a comment on a purported hate crime before even the blood dries or an investigation by the state police concludes (especially since it a state where BJP is in a major alliance - and where the BJP's influence on state police gives one enough guarantee that the police will be less influenced by sikular pressure to file a false investigative report ....) he is uncaring of Hindu sensitivities or is white washing a Hindu death as a non-communal death hain ?
Chandragupta wrote:
.....I have never seen any BJP leader - including Modi - comment on any hate crime by Muslims - it is always either the gaurakshaks who are the villain or the Hindus killed are always killed for a non-communal reason. Pathetic.
Chandragupta , as per your poisoned forked tongue, NaMo or no other BJP/Sangh leader ever publicly commented on muslim violence on Hindus and they have been whitewashing the violence of muslims directed at Hindus giving it noncommunal color hain ji? In other words you are claiming that NaMo/RSS has been appeasing muslims and cajoling their communal crimes on Hindus, is it?

Now why dont you be a man worth your word and prove your above claim factually that NaMo or any BJP leader NEVER commented on Muslim communal crimes on Hindus and infact gave them a noncommunal color to whitewash them.

I dont know about forked tongue MYTY(More Yindoo than Yindoo) posers like you but for many normal i.e straight forward Hindutva activists like me included a simple google search from Godhra to Bengal to Assam to Kairana to kerala will give out the list of public statements by BJP leaders(including NaMo) highlighting and exposing the sikularly cloaked communal violence targeted at Hindus subtly or openly anywhere in India and even abroad. Infact no other political party has highlighted minority appeasement by the sikular indian parties and state apparatus more consistently and continuously so much so that this minority appeasement became an accepted axiom in political discourse. This can be seen in the fact that BIF opposition like congies and commies are now running helter skelter to temples and rivers hoping to wash away the minority appeasement stigma which is struck to them.

Anyway despite making such shamelessly blatant false claims and spitting venom on BJP/NaMo as a minority appeasing/cajoling party out to target Hindus you pose with enormous MYTY self conceit while spewing your verbal diarrhea on syam who questioned why you are second guessing the intent/capacity of BJP as an cadre based organisation to bring out the facts in this case or to protect the interests of its cadre in general.
Last edited by Lilo on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:33 pm

Lilo wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Now why dont you be a man

AND YOU PROVE THIS -

a simple google search from Godhra to Bengal to Assam to Kairana to kerala will give out the list of public statements by BJP leaders(including NaMo) highlighting and exposing the sikularly cloaked communal violence targeted at Hindus subtly or openly anywhere in India and even abroad.
Why dont you give me a list of instances where BJP top brass openly called out Islamic violence against Hindus in as many words after Modi became PM?

I find it funny that a party that was built on Hindutva and RJB movements now thinks (foolishly) that Hindutva played no part in it. Infact there are seasoned posters here who believe so! One called me a fanatic and told me Modi was voted not for Hindutva wave but development wave and this 'Hindutva wave' was my brainchild. I guess we will find out in 2019 whether Vikas will bring BJP to power or like Gujarat, BJP will suddenly remember Hindutva when the going gets tough.

Instead of hum do hamare pachees, Modi is now stopping mid way for Azaans and offering chadars to Sufi jehadi Chisti of Ajmer. Now I know realpolitik but some of this reminds me of Prithviraj /Gandhi syndrome and that Sushil Modi chap is plain Jaichand for me. I will call it as it is, if you have a problem, put me on ignore list and move on.

I am a BJP supporter, my family has never voted for Con-Jehadis and never will but dont you come here and call me a poser. I know leftists like you voted Congress and Kejriwal and spit on Hindutva and now after the BJP came to power, people like you and syam come hovering to eat malai and become more Hindu than Hindu.
Last edited by Chandragupta on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:41 pm

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Hari Seldon wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:33 am
There was the first whiff of disillusionment with NM settling in even among avowed Modi voters like moi - natural to some extent, given that he's been in power 4 yrs already.

But than heavens for the aroon poorie conclave and the sight, sound and slush of chonia was enough to have many of us rushing back to the safety of Modi sarkar.
Everytime I am annoyed at lack of progress in issues that are dear to me, I think of a UPA3 cabinet.

IMO, at very high level, there are 3 groups of issues, kinda how you can strategize in a civilization game and expand/win the game based on economy, military and religion/cultural.
1. economy, gdp, jobs, ease of business, infra etc.
2. defence, foreign relations, national security etc.
3. hindutva, social, cultural issues etc.

even a very conservative scoring would put this govt at above average, all things considered.

a UPA3 would be a disaster. Forget about the corruption etc from old faces of mulayam, mamata, stalin, laloo, chidambaram etc. they would induct people like kannaiya, umer khalid, jignesh, shehla etc as well. there's a very real possibility that these types would hound us in social media and get us muzzled with a "right to online safety" bill that characterizes your posts as hatred and out your identity and pressure your company to let you go etc.

Back in 2012, Karti Chidambaram got Ravi Srinivasan arrested for a tweet. Nobody outraged then. Nobody will outrage when we get arrested in UPA3.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/nSMOJy ... fears.html

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:33 pm
I am a BJP supporter, my family has never voted for Con-Jehadis and never will but dont you come here and call me a poser. I know leftists like you voted Congress and Kejriwal and spit on Hindutva and now after the BJP came to power, insects like you and syam come hovering to eat malai and become more Hindu than Hindu.
Chandragupta, with your poisoned forked tongue ,
Go to brf and click on my user profile and frantically search and find one post where i supported khujliwal or leftists. My post history starts from circa 2007 far before MYTY posers with your forked tongue propped up with your MYTY self conceit and hectoring on BJP/RSS.
Anyway i know your type who cannot stand by your word, and i hardly expect you to do something as straight forward as going through the post history in the readily provided link and quote one line or one word where i supported commies or khujliwal. Most regulars also by now would have realized that your written word means nothing - you cant face scrutiny thats why you beg to be put on ignore list. Sorry no can do.
Personally not a fan of eating malai.But speaking of eating malai i also remember your contortions and writhing in the economic threads in BRF as DeMo and GST ensued ,so i hope you are on diet now.

Now regarding the question of you with your poisonous forked tongue being a man enough to stand by your claims ,
Your exact claim being below - i quote again (curiously posters here may note that there was no restriction of after modi became PM or before he became PM in his opening bombastic categorical claim where he used the word "NEVER").
Chandragupta wrote:
.....I have never seen any BJP leader - including Modi - comment on any hate crime by Muslims - it is always either the gaurakshaks who are the villain or the Hindus killed are always killed for a non-communal reason. Pathetic.
Now you have shifted the goal post and have taken back your categorical claim unlike a man who stands by his word and have posted below new claim- now newly giving a pre PM modi vs post PM modi distinction .
Chandragupta wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:33 pm
Why dont you give me a list of instances where BJP top brass openly called out Islamic violence against Hindus in as many words after Modi became PM?
Now i know it may be difficult for a lesser man like you to stand by your bombast when faced with scrutiny .So your uncatogorical "Never" has now miraculously morphed into "after Modi has become PM onlee sirji" .

Anyway speaking of post history you have given some unrealated self dabba which i dont remember as below...
Chandragupta wrote:
I find it funny that a party that was built on Hindutva and RJB movements now thinks (foolishly) that Hindutva played no part in it. Infact there are seasoned posters here who believe so! One called me a fanatic and told me Modi was voted not for Hindutva wave but development wave and this 'Hindutva wave' was my brainchild. I guess we will find out in 2019 whether Vikas will bring BJP to power or like Gujarat, BJP will suddenly remember Hindutva when the going gets tough.
Now i do however vaguely remember how you were often warned/banned for advocating mass violence on mainorities in BRF so yeah i know your unmanly style and also know that you see BJP as vehicle for your violent wet dreams with a riot once a day or two, so dont quote unnecessary drivel unconcerned to the matter i.e be a man and prove your original claim that NaMo/BJP leaders "NEVER" spoke up on the Muslim communal violence on Hindus .
Chandragupta wrote:
Instead of hum do hamare pachees, Modi is now stopping mid way for Azaans and offering chadars to Sufi jehadi Chisti of Ajmer. Now I know realpolitik but some of this reminds me of Prithviraj /Gandhi syndrome and that Sushil Modi chap is plain Jaichand for me. I will call it as it is, if you have a problem, put me on ignore list and move on.
Yeah sure as per you NaMo/BJP should forget their Dharma/duty as a PM and the ruling party and do partisan politics encouraging riots and violence each day and the next. As i said your wet dreams demanding NaMo to be in the aggressive mode against mainorities and effectively corner them just so that you may get your daily kick from the ensuing violence is not going to happen.
Last edited by Lilo on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kittoo
BGR Newbie

Post by kittoo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:34 pm

What a shame that even a prosperous and upper caste like Lingayaths (whose name literally contains Lord Shiva) want to be separate from Hinduism. Just a whiff of opportunity and we Hindus wither away like cards. What a shame that they played right into Congress' hands. We truly are doomed , with nary a trace of Pride in anything other than caste. Thoo at everyone involved in this and shame on the Lingayaths who betrayed their religion and motherland.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:44 pm

Sri Modiji and RSS-workers have legalized ANONYMOUS foreign funding to Indian Political parties !!! All rightists are also supporting this law !!

Pls see https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 362188.cms

The donor names and KYC etc will be known to routing bank, and income tax dept and also receiving political party. But election commission and public cant know - not even via RTI !!!
On one hand, RSS-workers like Lilo call me Chinese agent and want RBI to scrutinize my accounts !!! And next people like Lilo support foreign funding to political parties !!! And given that postors like Lilo support such nefarious laws, I want audience to know that people like Lilo are MNC/Missionary agents .
Passing of laws like this proves all that RSS-leaders (excluding modiji *) and RSS-workers, and congress/aap/soga/arke are all foreign agents
(* - forum rules prohibit members from making allegations on modiji)

The law I have proposed is that ONLY citizens and PIOs can donate to political parties - not even trusts or companies, be Indian or foreign. The companies must pay taxes first, pay money to shareholders (double tax should end) and the shareholders can each decide how much he wants to pay to which political party. And all cash donations above Rs 100 per votes obtained should be taxed at 30%. And all donations should come on net with names of donors.