The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Chandragupta
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:39 pm

Rahul M wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:29 pm
Guys, this is optics, not all potential BJP voters are ISI chaap yindootwadis, many are fence sitters who want assurances that the PM is not the kommunal monster media portrys him to be. that's all. those are the target audience.
ask yourself this, what would you have gained by him continuing to speak through the aazan ? nothing. by not doing so he may have gained a few more votes and a better chance of providing another Indic govt. isn't that worth tolerating a little khujli ?
Correct. Tell you what, if NaMo and the rest of the BJP top brass puts on a skullcap, keeps Roza and chants AoA 5 times a day but still carry on the Hindutva agenda, I'd join them in their next iftar party. But they are not doing so. Modi knows Islamism inside out, we have seen him talking 20 years back around this with stunning clarity. Now he says ek haath me quran ek haath me computer and showers praise on Sufis who were simple Jehadis who also sang while beheading kafirs.

Rahul ji, have you met any of these fence sitters lately? Let me tell you, there are little or no fence sitters these days. There are rabid Islamo-fascists or even more stunningly idiotic AAPtards/Congressis and then theres us. Those fence sitters are one of the former, you just have to scratch the surface. They have their pet reasons for hating Modi and they will continue to do so even if God himself came down and asked them to support NaMo. What's even more strange is there are some Hindus who froth at the mouth abusing him to be a 'killer'. You ask them about Godhra and the contempt they have for those poor Karsevaks is appalling. I have had these tough discussions & heated moments. That's why when I see Modi making these gestures, I :facepalm: . Nothing good will come of it.
Gus wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:54 pm
you cannot object to "loud azaan" without objecting to loud other things as well. It is a tricky subject.

Govt cannot step into this and start banning all loud things right now. We are not at that stage yet. These things to be properly enforced, needs a bedrock of a law abiding civic society and upright officials on the street and a responsive judicial mechanism for quick justice and redressal.

We have none of that.

and in this time, if Modi were to speak about loud azaans, that's opening a can of worms that is best avoided.

Don't let perfection be the enemy of good enough. For hindutva issues, this govt is good enough.

Don't go to -100/100 option, because somebody is at 60/100.
Gus saab, this is Dhimmitude stage 1.0. What about our loud things hain ji? Do you think Muslims care about this when they beat Hindus celebrating their festivals in WB and elsewhere? Do they ask themselves 'Hey, let them have fun, what about what we do at our festivals hain?'. No they dont. Nothing in the Hindu festival calendar or otherwise compares to this insulting and humiliating nonsense blaring from morning 5'o clock to the evening, 5 times per day. It must be BANNED and loudspeakers must be ripped off the ugly Mosques and thrown to the gutter. Anybody protesting should be given the lathi treatment and be turned into a baboon with a backside so red even Chaurasia paanwala will be impressed.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 pm

^ you go and fight these issues on making muslims quake and quiver in fear. you are a brave man (on an internet forum) and I am not.

i would rather have modi win again and continue what he is doing.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:40 pm

Lip service from Modi to peacefuls and chrislamists is welcome as psy ops. But it should stop at that - lip service alone. Problem is when the lip service transcends to ground level appeasement benefits. I hope Yogi sets the precedence during his tenure that you can rule as a true Hindu leader too.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Lilo wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:28 pm
^
It's because he knows such headlines will be printed by presstitutes national and foreign.
"Hindu Nationalist Modi raises his voice attempting to drown out Azaan and fails spectacularly" - bbc
"Modi competes with Azaan and croaks" - wire.in
"Modi insults Muslims by attempting to drown out azaan in his speech in Capital" - AlChindu
"Modi's undoing of India - targets azaan of Indian Muslims in front of Hindu fundamentalist gathering" - BBC
"Modi vs Azaan - Azaan wins" - Scroll.in

NaMo is pastmaster in anticipating the hostile presstitute spin.No one is better.
Gus wrote:"Don't let perfection be the enemy of good enough"
^ +108 But then such advice is lost on more yindu than yindu(MYTY) posers who deliberately target NaMo/RSS with ulterior motives (like swamytards/virat hindus,temple freeing types(TFTs) and other such MYTY posers etc.)
Very well articulated.

On a related note: whatever one may think of the Republicans in the US, agree with them or not, you have to admire the discipline with which they conduct themselves politically.

There are many different interest groups in the Republican base. Evangelical Xtians obsess over issues like abortion, school prayer, and "family values". Economic conservatives are most interested in deregulation, small government, low taxes. Jacksonian populists, the ones whom Trump most appealed to, are most concerned about immigration, gun rights, foreign wars, "political correctness" i.e. leftist pandering to non-white minorities/feminists, and international trade practices that have ended up denuding American jobs.

Yet with all these different interest groups there is no overt factionalism. ALL Republicans have unified solidly behind Donald Trump (again, whatever we may think of him is not the issue here). Trump has an unshakeable approval rating of 39-40% of American voters which is never dented no matter what he does. Of course various things he has done have been counter to the core agendas of these various interest groups. The Evangelicals have to deal with the fact that he sleeps with p*rn stars while a married man. The Economic conservatives have to put up with his protectionist tariffs which go against their free-trade mantra. The Jacksonian populists have to endure his flip-flops on China, Mexico, gun laws, intervention the Middle East, and even immigration (DACA).

With all that, there is hardly any whining. Occasional Republicans, like Jeff Flake, Bob Corker, or John McCain who openly criticize Trump immediately find themselves isolated and facing (involuntary) retirement in the next election campaign. Despite the pro-Democrat media's attempts to divide Republicans on the issue of Trump... who is by all accounts one of the most chaotic and divisive figures in the political history of any country... they fail to deplete his core support of 39-40% of the US public.

That is because Republicans in the end are unified in their vision of America as a White Christian nation, and dedicated to preserving that vision at any cost. They see Whites dropping to below 50% of the population in the coming decades, and Christianity on the wane... so whoever is the leader, even if it is someone like Trump with all his faults, they rally steadfastly behind him for his ability to stave off the decline. They see the cause as more important than the leader... but this doesn't make them go off in 100 different directions rallying behind micro-leaders who have no chance of uniting them under a common, nationwide front. Instead, they see it as a reason to stick with their electorally mandated leader come what may.

By contrast, we have a PM with a close to 80% popularity rating, who spent his politically formative years in the RSS, and who has worked very hard to resolve long-standing systemic problems that were previously insurmountable obstacles to India's development. We still have a 75-80% Hindu majority in India that, though threatened, is far less steeply in decline than White Christian majority in America. Yet we are beset with whiners who think they know better than Narendra Modi what to prioritize and how to go about it... and in so doing, openly threaten the last hope for Hindu consolidation that (even 5 years ago) we could never have dreamed of having. It is these whiners who best exemplify the Ambhi Raja/Jai Chandra mentality that, throughout history, has ensured that Hindus would be perpetually enslaved and exploited rather than realizing the true potential of their civilization.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:34 am

pranam Rudradev ji. In some way RM is less of a danger than CG, for one is a known snake and other a snake that you put around your neck thinking it is necklace.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:15 am

Too much outrage over something silly. NaMo's gesture towards azaan was that of a gentleman, and even it's lipservice, I think that good enough. There's no bravado in unecessarily creating noise by media when there was BIGGER and GREATER cause in Modi's speech. He started off with 2-minute silence for those in RSS/BJP who lost their lives in Kerala. It was a moment of truth.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:34 am

fanne wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:34 am
pranam Rudradev ji. In some way RM is less of a danger than CG, for one is a known snake and other a snake that you put around your neck thinking it is necklace.
Sir whats RM and CG?

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:19 am

fanne wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:34 am
Whaaaat? I am snake now for disagreeing with Modi's gesture on Azaan? Is this abuse allowed on this forum? I am as much a BJP and Modi supporter as anyone here (probably done more for the party and cause) but I have a voice and I will speak if I disagree with the GoI/Modi. This is a safe space to discuss shortcomings of the party and GoI unlike on social media where it may cause them some votes. We defend our man and party on public forums but here we CAN discuss things that we don't agree with.

You have no idea about me nor do you know me personally. What gives you the right to abuse me for my views? We are both BJP supporters with differing views but end of the day our votes go to Modi and Modi alone.

If people like you want to have just one kind of opinion here and abuse/drown out anyone with a different opinion, then so be it. I am not a Congressi or an AAPtard to deserve such kind of abuse.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:43 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:19 am
Whaaaat? I am snake now for disagreeing with Modi's gesture on Azaan? Is this abuse allowed on this forum? I am as much a BJP and Modi supporter as anyone here (probably done more for the party and cause) but I have a voice and I will speak if I disagree with the GoI/Modi. This is a safe space to discuss shortcomings of the party and GoI unlike on social media where it may cause them some votes. We defend our man and party on public forums but here we CAN discuss things that we don't agree with.
+1. Keep posting your opinion CG saar, never mind what self-righteous contempt from 'em rah-rah crowd, out to shame anybody on BGF who dares suggest Modi ain't infalliable.

+++

Visuals emanating of I-day celebrations in Tripura. Sooo heartwarming onlee.

Like what'd happened in East Oirope, Iraq etc. Onlee. Khujli amongst leftie pimtellectuals like SidV on twitter at this was fun to see.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:45 am

Meanwhile the real danger on the road to 2019 rears its ugly head...

https://twitter.com/SwamiGeetika/status ... 4143479808
After the terrible defeat of @INCIndia in North East elections,Karnataka Congress workers demanding to remove Rahul Gandhi !
Check the video on the site. Whatever happens, RaGa remaining in the INC prez chair well into 2019 is much needed for PIFs. Only.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:55 am

Stop 'em presses!

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/970678183124062216
ANI Verified account @ANI 16h16 hours ago

Jayalalithaa is no more and Karunanidhi is ill. Tamil Nadu needs a leader. I will come and fill that vacuum. God is in my side: Rajinikanth

Thalaivaa!

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:24 am

is it possible to desecrate the statue of an evil, murderous man who himself desecrated humanity??

twitter
Pic 1 : Libtards maintained silence

Pic 2 : Libtard crying loud

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:31 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:45 am
Meanwhile the real danger on the road to 2019 rears its ugly head...

https://twitter.com/SwamiGeetika/status ... 4143479808
After the terrible defeat of @INCIndia in North East elections,Karnataka Congress workers demanding to remove Rahul Gandhi !
Check the video on the site. Whatever happens, RaGa remaining in the INC prez chair well into 2019 is much needed for PIFs. Only.
Modi is core to the entire BJP election apparatus. Amit Shah & Co are enablers. Because of Modi people think positively about BJP and Amit Shah's job is to convert that positivity into votes. No positivity, no vote. As simple as that. For example, Amit shah can use all his election tactics in Hyderabad but unless seculars become positive about Modi he will not be able to convert their vote.

And, that is where RG is very very important for BJP. For the sake of bharat he must stay and achieve more and more heights of idiocy. He doesn't bring that desire, positivity within masses. So no matter what (american style) marketing campaign they run, or revamp booth level workers, they are not going to get votes. The only option remains for Cong is divide and rule which they are trying at their best.
Last edited by abhijit on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:32 am

karti, a worldwide symbol of financial freedom and a beacon of inspired family enterprise

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:35 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:43 am
Chandragupta wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:19 am
+1. Keep posting your opinion CG saar, never mind what self-righteous contempt from 'em rah-rah crowd, out to shame anybody on BGF who dares suggest Modi ain't infalliable.

+++

Like what'd happened in East Oirope, Iraq etc. Onlee. Khujli amongst leftie pimtellectuals like SidV on twitter at this was fun to see.

is sidv going to explain away this atrocity??
Lenin orders the massacre of sex workers, 1918

Kaganovich, 1934

Lenin's letter to G. F. Fyodorov ordering "mass terror, shoot and deport the hundreds of prostitutes who are making drunkards of the soldiers, former officers and the like." in Nizhni, where the Czech white forces were amassing. Kaganovich and Trotsky implemented the orders.

August 9, 1918

Comrade Fyodorov,

It is obvious that a whiteguard insurrection is being prepared in Nizhni. You must strain every effort, appoint three men with dictatorial powers (yourself, Markin and one other), organise immediately mass terror, shoot and deport the hundreds of prostitutes who are making drunkards of the soldiers, former officers and the like.

Not a minute of delay.

I can’t understand how Romanov could leave at a time like this!

I do not know the bearer. His name is Alexei Nikolayevich Bobrov. He says he worked in Vyborgskaya Storona District in Petrograd (from 1916).... Previously worked in Nizhni in 1905.

Judging by his credentials, he can be trusted. Check up on this and set him to work.

Peters, Chairman of the Extraordinary Commission, says that they also have reliable people in Nizhni.

You must act with all energy. Mass searches. Execution for concealing arms. Mass deportation of Mensheviks and unreliables. Change the guards at warehouses, put in reliable people.

They say Raskolnikov and Danishevsky are on their way to see you from Kazan.

Read this letter to the friends and reply by telegraph or telephone.

Yours,
Lenin

Reproduced from https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/ ... /09gff.htm

Published: First published, but not in full, in 1938 in Bolshevik No. 2. Sent to Nizhni-Novgorod. Printed in full from a photo-copy of the original.

Source: Lenin Collected Works, Progress Publishers, [1976], Moscow, Volume 35, page 349.

Translated: Andrew Rothstein

Transcription\Markup: R. Cymbala

Public Domain: Lenin Internet Archive. You may freely copy, distribute, display and perform this work, as well as make derivative and commercial works. Please credit “Marxists Internet Archive” as your source.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:48 am

the yogi effect

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRfT0NicDhQ

Admiral Sunil Lanba Speaks To Arnab Goswami | Nation Wants To Know

Shyamal
BGR Newbie

Post by Shyamal » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:59 am

Every comrade in WB is crying buckets over that ugly statue in Tripura.
For every chaddi(yes there are bong chaddis too) this is a red letter day.
I am reading FB feed chupke chupke of all the commies and laughing hard :D
Commies are crying heartbroken and people are making fun of them.

My salute to the brave folks of Tripura. I dream to see the same day arrive in bengal.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:12 pm

Why the left is becoming irrelevant in India.

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/the-tr ... -of-kerala

Mort Walker
BGR Member

Post by Mort Walker » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:15 pm

Hari Seldon wrote:

I cherish the day when we see statutes of the Nehru/Gandhi family being torn down all over India.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:38 pm

I think this is the mother of all quotes about BJP:
For Hindu voters, it makes no sense to vote for a party that does not claim to fight their causes, when the BJP claims to do so. It does not matter whether the BJP is actually fighting for Hindu interests – it probably is not doing anything more than paying lip-service to Hindu issues – but in politics what matters is perception. The “secular” parties have done such a great job of demonising the BJP, that it will be considered a party of Hindutva even if it is busy wooing the Muslim vote just like the Congress. When it comes to voting for a party that does not claim to represent Hindus and one that claims so, over time it is the latter that will gain.
The Tripura Vote Will Impact Bengal And The Last Left Bastion Of Kerala

RaGa's handlers seem to have woken up to this reality and hence all the soft Hindutva stances.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:46 pm

Tamil Nadu: Two held for hurling stones at Periyar statue in Tirupattur
VELLORE: Two persons, including a BJP party functionary, were arrested for allegedly pelting the statue of Periyar EV Ramasamy with stones in Tirupattur town on Tuesday night. Police beefed up security to stave off any untoward incidents.
According to police, R Muthuraman, 42, a native of Anna Nagar, who was the town secretary of the BJP, and his relative M Francis, 28, a native of Avai Nagar, who was the town deputy secretary of the CPI, were arrested for hurling stones at the statue of Periyar near the Tirpuattur taluk office. The incident occurred around 7.30pm. Locals caught them and handed over to police.

The duo were in an inebriated condition. They pelted the statue with stones and damaged it.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Lilo wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:42 pm
{commie weird insect Trilobite, read this and try to get educated. There is no "coking coal mine" or "non coking coal mine" every mine has some degree of availability of coking coal your stupid assertion that CIL will never give up mines with "coking coal" was simply bullshit}
Is there no limit to your stupidity? Because you keep doubling down on it and each time your post becomes twice more stupid!

Yes Lulli, there is coking coal mine and there is non coking coal mine. Look at these GOI ACTS of 1972 and 1973 of nationalization of coal mines. The 1972 nationalization act is exclusively for coking coal mines, and the 1973 for the rest.

COKING COAL MINES(NATIONALISATION) ACT, 1972

THE COAL MINES NaTIONALISATION ACT, 1973

Let me try to educate you a little bit more about coal so that you can stop making a complete ass of yourself by making statements like 'There is no "coking coal mine" or "non coking coal mine"'. Coal comes in 4 varieties from lowest to highest grade, namely Peat, Lignite, Bituminous, and Anthracite of which Peat, Lignite, and Anthracite are non coking coal.

Bituminous coal is only coal which may be classified as coking coal depending on its caking property. The key here is "caking property" (look it up), only those bituminous coal having caking property can be classified as coking coal, with grade of the coking coal varying depending on the "caking index" of the coking coal.

So while overwhelming quantity of Indian coal deposits are Bituminous coal, only a small fraction of it are coking coal mostly confined in Dhanbad/Jharia coalfield.

Cretin Trilobite says "Coking coal cannot be made by blending" Since words are not getting through let me use slides and diagrams this time .Sorry I could not colour them in bright flouroscent colors to appeal to your brain capacity.
The cretin here is you since you do not know the basic fact that a coal is either coking or non coking, read the gibberish you wrote above.

So exactly what part of "Coking coal cannot be made by blending" you are having difficulty in understanding because coal is either coking or it is not.

You can of course blend coking coal to achieve the desired coke property you are looking for. So you can also blend coal for targeted BTU's by mixing coal of higher BTU with coal of lower BTU. These are the routine practices in the coal mining industry.

But you can mix all the peat, lignite, anthracite, and non coking bituminous coal all day or till cows come home but you are not going to get any coking coal out of that.

Can you grasp this concept? It is not rocket science, it is mining!

As far as the pamphlet you posted, I don't think you understand what is being said there, so let me summarise that for you. In summary it is saying that for desired coke property you can blend a coking coal of higher caking index with a coking coal of lower caking index to get the desired caking index for the desired coke property.

3)Yes keep tom tomming the worth of low grade ore -
Best idea
Read up the little red commie book of mao.
After you are Ideologically charged.
Tie a magnet on a string to your waist and slither along the beach up and down like a wierd insect, collect as much iron fillings as you can and make pellets of pig iron in your backyard blast furnace by day end . Your massa Mao would have been mighty impressed.
Your puny brain is having hard time grasping that low grade ore can be processed and beneficiated to higher grade concentrate. Look at this flow diagram of process of beneficiation of a low grade iron ore here:

Beneficiation of Low Grade Iron Ore