The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
SSundar
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by SSundar » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:21 am

Kabir wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:25 am
In the hail Modi days we are forgetting a fact that the man has a penchant for showmanship.
Bingo. Even though Modi isn't going to get any points from Peaceful or Sickulars for this gesture, he still has to put on a show for his international audiences. If he hadn't stopped his speech, the same gang would have called him intolerant over it. Allow the man his space to play to the galleries.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:59 am

Sachin wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:57 am
Karthik wrote: It's govt's duty to protect the civilians. The people there voted BJP for this reason in the first place. Don't forget that.
Sir, let us keep this simple. From what I see in your writings; you are NOT a BJP/RSS supporter any ways. So there need not be any angst regarding their well being. If majority of the people feel that BJP is not protecting the rights of Hindus (in a way you expect them to do), the very same people would vote for some one else in the next Lok Sabha elections, one year down the line. Such people then can figure out, who is the other alternative group which can protect the rights of Hindus (and perhaps throw out every one else). Considering how Congress & Commies behaved during last 60+ years, I don't think they would do any thing to benefit the majority community. VHP would be the next choice, but how much votes they would get is another laughable question.
Sachin, I support whoever supports indic causes, that includes economy, way of life, civilization. This is as simple as it gets. I find it amazing that you are happy with one party's well being over safety and strategic significance of indics in Jammu. Would be good if we all demand from the govt to take necessary steps, rather than saying "others parties are bad as well". Today it's people in Jammu, tomorrow it may be you and me. Are you implying that BJP will not care about us? Will you keep saying even then that I am a BJP supporter and other parties are not better alternatives when your neck is on the line?

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:03 am

(1)
Trilobite wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:40 am
{wow at the aaptardness displayed in such stupid assertions.Going by your claims I can produce steel from the iron fillings in beach sand too. Let me remind you again It's the economy duffer.
Problem with a Chadhi moron like you is you don't know jack shit. ...
Karthik wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:58 pm
syam wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:41 pm
... I didn't set any standards on BRF. If I had, I would have kicked you out long time back. Now go back and cry about how Modi stealing your food or something.
Something like BRF is way beyond your maturity, stature and caliber, continue dreaming about kicking out people from your
Trilobite , Karthik

Forums rules prohibit members from using unparliamentary words against other members. So admins may ban you for words like " Chaddi moron like you" or "BRF is beyond your maturity, caliber, " etc. The admins may not apply this rule when someone insults me or you, but are quite likely to use this rule if I or you insult others. So pls avoid insulting others. Just an advice.

======

(2) Pls google on "Habibganj Railway private station parking fees". Modiji ordered privatization of that railway station and after that parking fees were raised by 10 times to 30 times !! And after protest, they were reduced to 4 times to 5 times the original fees. IOW, Modiji prefers companies which increase revenue NOT by increasing pie size, but by increasing unit charges. Very soon, you will get airport like expensive tea and coffee at all railway stations.

====

(3) Serious water crisis may arise in Gujarat in coming summer. Handful of us are working to force CM to print law to force ALL water users to install water meter at every flat, office and every municipal collection or private bore. And second proposal is to divide profits form water distribution equally amongst us commons. Profits from water distribution go sky high when water in short supply. Currently, private bores in ahmedabad/gujarat are NOT required to have any water meters. And less than 1% municipal connections had working water meter in year 2001 and less than 1% working water meters have today. And private flats , offices too do NOT have water meters. All in all, SoMoKe and congress/rss/aap workers have always opposed water metering across India. Lets see how far we can go.

====

(4) Allegations of ONLINE mass "cheating" in Staff Selection Committee exams

A large number of exam takers are making (false) allegations that PC of some candidates was rigged by examination company, so that a cheater can remote login on that PC and click all correct answers. Coverup Bureau of India alias CBI is called for coverup and giving clean chit. Later, judges too will give clean chit. Obviously, because allegations are all false. The Coverup Bureau and judges have excellent records in killing all such false allegations. eg there was allegation in 1990s that Telgiji printed stamp papers of several thousand crores. Finally, Coverup Bureau of India made claim of only Rs 150 crore. And judges punished only 2-3 criminals and no Ministers/IAS !! And we also show how Coverup Bureau and judges worked on cases. Same way, we will soon see that all allegations on SSC are false.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:38 am

SSundar wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:21 am
Kabir wrote:
In the hail Modi days we are forgetting a fact that the man has a penchant for showmanship.
Bingo. Even though Modi isn't going to get any points from Peaceful or Sickulars for this gesture, he still has to put on a show for his international audiences. If he hadn't stopped his speech, the same gang would have called him intolerant over it. Allow the man his space to play to the galleries.
If he wants to be a showman wear skullcap on id or pray namaz with didi, or throw iftar party, who cares. But endorsing intruding into other's private life type nuisance on the name of secularism is so bjp unlike and isn't the thing people expect bjp to stand up against?

when congress does it becomes minority appeasement and when modi does it becomes showmanship? What he did (and had done before) was crystal clear appeasement.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:58 am

Seems the INC and left were fooling the country by having a Fixed macth all these years.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 167455.cms

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:59 am

SSundar wrote:
Kabir wrote:
International audiences? Let's not kid ourselves! There was no reason to do that. He did the same in WB too. I have ZERO clue what he intends to achieve with it. Will the rabid Islamic-EJ media suddenly start loving him? NO. Will the rabid Indian Muslims suddenly start voting for him? NO. Will any international agency stop talking about 'Mudi the murderer'? NO.

Then why?

Now what happens when somebody like Sonu Nigam complains against this 5 times a day nonsensical blaring that is insulting to all other religions? Mullahs will be quick to point out the respect even Prime Minister Modi has for Azaan and that anybody having a problem with it is an Islamophobic. This argument will be used to shut up any BJP-RSS/Hindutva spokie as well.

BJP is winning elections after elections not because of his appeasement or azaan love but his work & ethics. There is no need to equate himself with the likes of Kejri by doing this useless nautanki. And we as BJP voters must ensure that he and his team get the required feedback on this via social media.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:58 am

I think it is stupid to let Azaan interfere with Pm's speech, next time, remove electricity to the Mosque during the speech time and make sure Gensets are disconnected. PM is human too and in this case he is wrong.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:14 am

abhijit wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:38 am
SSundar wrote:
Kabir wrote:
If he wants to be a showman wear skullcap on id or pray namaz with didi, or throw iftar party, who cares. But endorsing intruding into other's private life type nuisance on the name of secularism is so bjp unlike and isn't the thing people expect bjp to stand up against?

when congress does it becomes minority appeasement and when modi does it becomes showmanship? What he did (and had done before) was crystal clear appeasement.
To clarify both - my comment was construed as pro -Modi, for a change it wasn't (should have been clearer). I mean't 'artificial' showmanship which Modi displays sometimes. It is totally unwarranted, but then if all supporters think that the man is absolutely sure about every action of his, they may as well present some logical arguments. Another argument is that many of us would have probably stopped in our public speech mid way if an azan started in the background suddenly, just in order to avoid controversy, which the man himself doesn't like to waste his time on. I guess like the libtards we are wasting too much of our time testing Modi's sickular v/s Hindutva credentials. Knowing Modi, there will be many more jaadu ki jhappi for peaceful moments from him in future and I guess it would become a no-brainer after a while to the point that even the vote bank wouldn't care what he utters for peacefuls :D

krisna
BGR Newbie

Post by krisna » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:17 am

No need to go apeshit on NaMo antics. He can do what he wants. Need to look at larger picture.

If a person is speaking, one wants good attention- if a disturbance comes for few minutes, take it in your stride. allow it for few minutes then continue your speech. No need to get into lungi twists and run away into CTs. :facepalm:
When one is into the nuisance, huge chance for kammunal riots to go off . Blame will fall on as usual non piecefuls. Probably there is surge of hormones in piecefuls during these periods. :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a ocean of difference between NaMo and congress brand of politics. Just one thing like the above, some insufferables go into spasms of convulsions attributing NaMo == congress brand.

This looks like typical pakis==India type situation where some practice this art.
Totally insane. :)) :))

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:18 pm

First can the jumping japangs here confirm whether Modi stopped speaking when he heard azan
1)As a token of courtesy to prayer time of Indian muslims ?
And/or
2)So as to not indulge in a oneupmanship of his voice competing in loudness with the azan while coming across as a small hearted yindoo to the non-hindu world.
Onlee the hindu hriday samrat himself will know.Not some MYTY posers writhing here (Sanjeev Newar however is not falling in this category whose opinion I give intrinsic weight)

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:25 pm

krisna wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:17 am
No need to go apeshit on NaMo antics. He can do what he wants. Need to look at larger picture.

If a person is speaking, one wants good attention- if a disturbance comes for few minutes, take it in your stride. allow it for few minutes then continue your speech. No need to get into lungi twists and run away into CTs. :facepalm:
When one is into the nuisance, huge chance for kammunal riots to go off . Blame will fall on as usual non piecefuls. Probably there is surge of hormones in piecefuls during these periods. :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a ocean of difference between NaMo and congress brand of politics. Just one thing like the above, some insufferables go into spasms of convulsions attributing NaMo == congress brand.

This looks like typical pakis==India type situation where some practice this art.
Totally insane. :)) :))
Nobody is crazy enough to do Congress== NaMo. But such episodes are completely unnecessary. In WB rally, now that I remember, the Azaan was quite loud and he must have had to stop due to the volume of the loudspeakers but no such thing was there in the BJP HQ rally. In fact, you can't even listen to the Azaan in any video of the latest incident. All this does is embolden the Mullahs. You have to understand their psyche, which is not very different from Pakistanis (after all, cut from the same cloth). A Hindu nationalist PM shutting up for Azaan is great TV and lots of air to their balloons.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:22 pm

Karthik wrote:Today it's people in Jammu, tomorrow it may be you and me. Are you implying that BJP will not care about us? Will you keep saying even then that I am a BJP supporter and other parties are not better alternatives when your neck is on the line?
I am not implying any thing. But BJP seems to be the best bet at the moment. Constant whining against one man, and one party who is doing at least something different, would only make every one ask back - "Then what is the proposed alternative?". Today most of the people do not want instant solutions (like kicking out minorities etc.). What they want is a more long term solution, and looks like the common people are willing to wait. If a group feels that even the present govt. (and the party) is not doing enough, nothing is stopping them from thinking about alternatives. We have many *.Senes, for example.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Guys, this is optics, not all potential BJP voters are ISI chaap yindootwadis, many are fence sitters who want assurances that the PM is not the kommunal monster media portrys him to be. that's all. those are the target audience.
ask yourself this, what would you have gained by him continuing to speak through the aazan ? nothing. by not doing so he may have gained a few more votes and a better chance of providing another Indic govt. isn't that worth tolerating a little khujli ?

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:34 pm

youth from KP, pakistan
target audience ?

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Trilobite wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:40 am
Lilo wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:32 pm
{yes that is why most productive mining abroad is done by machines/mechanisation (both for open pit and underground) not manual labor as preferred by CIL. Machines and newer technologies allow hazardous under ground mines abandoned due to methane or caving threats to be worked upon. Even those legacy mines where per head output of coal is decreasing or stagnating it's the private operators who can extract productively from
these mines with lesser cost.}
In India CIL mines 92+% by open cast mining and opencast mining by major players is completely mechanized in India. Only the CIL underground mines are somewhat more labor intensive, and thus have lower productivity, but that is just less than 8% of all coal produced.
Methane is part and parcel of coal mining and mines are never abandoned because of methane. Underground mines are abandoned when they have completed their lifecycle or are simply too hazardous to operate. You just have to pump more air through for ventilation system and maintain the methane concentration in the air at a manageable level. Caving too is part of underground mining process, all mining methods allow for caving. Mined out area will eventually cave, and caving will propagate to surface in form of surface subsidence depending on the depth.

So when you say "abandoned mines due to methane or caving" you are talking shit.
{Indian steel is nowhere in global market in fact we are a net importer. If Indian steel is so cheap more will be produced and global market would have been cornered. At least India would not have resorted to bulk imports of generic TMT steel or rolled steel from china as it was doing in the previous decade. }
Your angst was about Chinese steel vis. a vis. India Steel. Well now you know that India produces both coal and steel cheaper than China.

{wow at the aaptardness displayed in such stupid assertions.Going by your claims I can produce steel from the iron fillings in beach sand too. Let me remind you again It's the economy duffer.
Problem with a Chadhi moron like you is you don't know jack shit. Do you know what "Mineral Processing" is used for? Low grade iron ore through processing and beneficiation is converted to higher concentrate before being used for smelting. As long as mining+processing cost is less than the cost of imported ore, it would make imminent sense to mine them locally. China expanded its iron ore production to include lower grade just to meet the demand. Look at China's iron ore production, it is still domestically producing over 80% of the ore used for smelting. Primary reason for China's iron ore import has been cutting down on coal consumption to reduce pollution.
{pappu that is why the ossified behemoth CIL will be divided of its production units which will be made to compete amongst themselves. It's niti aayog proposal in latest NEP which I support to beat back CIL into shape. http://www.livemint.com/Industry/Y8XgfL ... anies.html }
Chaddi You don't understand. What is already divided in 7 parts, you can't divide that in 7 parts. Making the subsidiaries completely independent of CIL just shuts down the CIL head office in Kolkata and shifts the bean counting to the regional headquarters of the subsidiaries. Each of these coal producing subsidiaries (BCCL, ECL, CCL, WCL, NCL, MCL & SECL) cater to different geographical areas and serve their local geographical areas, they will not be competing with each other.

May be dividing them into 100's may do the trick but I seriously doubt that will drive the prices down because it is already quite low.
CIL while monopolizing 90% of India's coal reserves is underperforming so much so that Indian industry had to import foreign coal worth of 16 billion dollars paid through its nose in 2015.The same CIL which is so bereft of technological capacity that it crawls to the private players itself and has been begging the govt since 2008 to allow it to form a JV with private mining companies so that it can revive the abandoned mines which it has no capacity to revive by itself.
CIL revives plan to reopen abandoned mines
PRATIM RANJAN BOSE

Plans to enter into JVs with private firms; status paper being drafted
KOLKATA, APRIL 17

The proposal was mooted in 2008. Private sector miners were keen to enter joint ventures with Coal India Ltd (CIL) to reopen abandoned underground mines. But the government failed to take a call then.

Seven years down the line, the State-owned miner has revived the proposal.

According to sources, the company is now drafting a status paper for consideration of the coal ministry.

Though proved unviable to CIL due to high cost of production vis-à-vis low price of the fuel, the mines reportedly have high quantities of extractable reserves of coking (used in steel making) and thermal coal. {commie weird insect Trilobite, read this and try to get educated. There is no "coking coal mine" or "non coking coal mine" every mine has some degree of availability of coking coal your stupid assertion that CIL will never give up mines with "coking coal" was simply bullshit} quality the has been stopped The company previously identified over two dozens of such mines for redevelopment.

While the coal ministry is yet to consider the CIL proposal, sources say the recently enacted Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Act cleared the legal hurdles in tapping the unutilised resources.

The new act opened doors to private sector participation in commercial coal mining, thereby paving the way for CIL to enter JVs with the private sector in flexible terms. :rotfl: {CIL begging for pvt participation}

Flexibility is important in such initiatives, says former CIL Chairman Partha Bhattacharyya, who had lined up 12 prospective partners for reopening the abandoned mines in 2008. :lol:

ArcelorMittal role
The idea first struck the Luxembourg-based steel maker ArcellorMittal and its Indian peer Ispat Group. Both companies approached CIL with proposals to strike JVs for reopening two separate abandoned mines in 2008.

CIL decided to select partners through a transparent process. A tender document was prepared for 50:50 participation in 18 abandoned mines. Twelve companies, including ArcelorMittal, Rio Tinto, Titan Mining (Australia), Reliance Natural Resources, Sterlite, JSW Steel, Monnet Ispat, Essar Steel, a JV of SAIL and Tata group and GVK Power, submitted expressions of interest. But the initiative suffered a setback as the private sector wanted its share of the equity coal for captive consumption in India. The prevailing policy didn’t allow it.

Hurdles cleared
“With the recent statutory amendments, I don’t see any problem in reopening the abandoned mines,” Bhattacharyya said.

The possibilities are many. To make the offer attractive, CIL may offer a majority stake :lol: to the private sector. The coal produced may be sold through the open market (e-auction) to extract higher returns and justify the high investments in underground mines. The private partner may also take away its equity coal.

“Abandoned mines are not merely idle assets. They also invite problems to the company through illegal mining leading to accidents and underground mine fire. Any option to make it a productive asset is a win-win,” a CIL source said.

Published on April 17, 2015
Some additional points to weird commie insect Trilobite
1)Hain ? Coal cannot be called ore hain ji?
Keep tiptoeing around my major arguments and keep jumping up and down like a witless worm on lack of punctuation marks next.Previously you were similarly doing randi rona on my using the the term 50+ years of socialist economy - after my extensive reply that argument crawled back into the aaptard hole it came out hain ji?

2)Cretin Trilobite says "Coking coal cannot be made by blending"
{Pappu Coal seams occur in different grades stripping of higher grade seams by inefficient orgs like CIL has left only lower grade seams and hazardous seams in legacy mines it also led to quicker abandonment of mines. Coking coal is made by mixing high grade ore with low in a certain proportion. This capacity to extract higher grade ore
using latest technologies in abandoned or legacy or hazardous mines is available with private players not Rahul the Mehta or CIL. }
Abe Chaddi You can't make Coking coal by blending, Coking coal can be only made using Bituminous coal which have "caking" property, not all Bituminous coal have caking property. The highest grade coal Anthracite certainly does not have caking property. Also only idiot will address coal as ore. Coal is not ore.

The rest of your points are equally absurd. Mining is not rocket science and the "latest techology" you are talking about, if anybody else has it then CIL will also have it. Mining is fundamentally about digging, and there is a limit to how much innovative you can get about digging.
Since words are not getting through let me use slides and diagrams this time .Sorry I could not colour them in bright flouroscent colors to appeal to your brain capacity.
Too much methane passed by weird commie insect trilobite from its pie hole on Coal blending.
3)Yes keep tom tomming the worth of low grade ore -
Best idea
Read up the little red commie book of mao.
After you are Ideologically charged.
Tie a magnet on a string to your waist and slither along the beach up and down like a wierd insect, collect as much iron fillings as you can and make pellets of pig iron in your backyard blast furnace by day end .
Your massa Mao would have been mighty impressed.
4)Hain the 7 split entities cannot compete amongst themselves hain ji? Different geographies hain ji? Pointing out this aaptard retardedness for the 100'th time ,I have only one thing to say get a new brain.
5)Instead of your buffoon like false bluster on the claimed unabandanobility of CIL mines read up my quoted article on how CIL is crawling to private players begging for support to rejuvenate it's abandoned mines.

Anyway unless Chinese agent Rahul the mehta and weird commie insect trilobite cough up the 16 billion USD per annum forex loss CIL is causing to Indian economy by its under performance and ineptitude they should stop vomiting all over the thread on why CIL and it's monopolizing ways are the is the next best thing to sliced bread.
Last edited by Lilo on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:46 pm

Sachin wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:22 pm
Karthik wrote:Today it's people in Jammu, tomorrow it may be you and me. Are you implying that BJP will not care about us? Will you keep saying even then that I am a BJP supporter and other parties are not better alternatives when your neck is on the line?
I am not implying any thing. But BJP seems to be the best bet at the moment. Constant whining against one man, and one party who is doing at least something different, would only make every one ask back - "Then what is the proposed alternative?". Today most of the people do not want instant solutions (like kicking out minorities etc.). What they want is a more long term solution, and looks like the common people are willing to wait. If a group feels that even the present govt. (and the party) is not doing enough, nothing is stopping them from thinking about alternatives. We have many *.Senes, for example.
I don't understand mixing up two things. The moment someone complains about modi the argument is what is alternative. Here is the thing. There is no alternative and that makes the frustration even more because you cannot even tell modi that if he screws xyz then i am going to vote somebody else. Thats the reality. Does that mean he should get a free ride on everything? some may say yes, but some will put their foot down and make him correct the course. As long as that works this is fine.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:54 pm

We are spending too much time overanalyzing the Azaan pause. Comparing it to wearing a skull cap is pure cynicism. Many Hindus show reverence to Christian and Muslim prayers because of their own moral upbringing. But they wouldn't be caught dead wearing a cross or skull cap.

Modi isn't probably going to get a single WB or Kerala vote because of this gesture. But that is not what matters. When was the last time a world leader refused to greet or hug him because "he has the blood of 2002 on his hands?". The world has moved on to see a 65-year man who is sincere in his beliefs. It is only AAPtards and libtards in India that still indulge in whataboutery on 2002. Guess what? That only strengthens him.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:58 pm

Rahul M wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:29 pm
Guys, this is optics, not all potential BJP voters are ISI chaap yindootwadis, many are fence sitters who want assurances that the PM is not the kommunal monster media portrys him to be. that's all. those are the target audience.
ask yourself this, what would you have gained by him continuing to speak through the aazan ? nothing. by not doing so he may have gained a few more votes and a better chance of providing another Indic govt. isn't that worth tolerating a little khujli ?
Rahul I agree on optics. If he wants to play to those people then there are many other avenues available. Throw iftar party. But endorsing loud azaan by PM himself when there is hot debate on loudspeaker use is completely unnecessary and going overboard and doing a Trudeau when it can be simply ignored.

which types of votes he could have gained btw? have you come across a person who will change or assured his vote because modi pays respect to azaan? By your same logic he also could have lost votes of people helplessly going through this nuisance everyday.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:12 pm

We need two indic parties to make them fight each other to be more indic just like so many parties going overboard trying to be uber secular. This only one party indicness is not going to help in long term... sigh.. but what to do onlee... jo hai so hai :D

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:48 pm

MehtaRahulC wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:03 am
Why Rahul the Mehta is a Chinese agent?
1)He is against India establishing a one common market through GST. He is against National integrity of India .He is against India's economic sovereignty.
2)He is against the seamless trade of manufacturing inputs and outputs across the state borders as GST e-waybill system entails.
3)He is against any large scale reduction of black marketeering and smuggling, simphoning off and over/under invoicing as seen in the overland trade in the pre GST system.
4)He is against creation of conditions where Indian industries are able to compete on world stage against Chinese manufacturing. He wants Indians to remain addicted to Chinese goods,even toothbrushes and toys must be imported from china per him. He wants India's trade deficit with China to baloon beyond 100 Billion USD per annum so as to make India economically subservient to China. He wants India to be a Chinese economic colony where India exports raw materials and imports finished goods from China.
Hence he is against the creation of a transparent and simplified centralized computarized connected and crosscheckable GST system.
5)He is against GST because GST is the single biggest reform which aims to improve the competitiveness of Indian economy.
6)He claims that he is opposing the GST for the sake of small traders - but he doesn't really have their interest at heart. Like duratma Gandhi who kept economic philosophy of India backward by 30 years to China by romanticising the village as an economic unit, Rahul the Mehta lionizes the small traders and claims that GST is hurting their interests.
Notice how Chinese agent Rahul the Mehta doesn't even advice for the corporatization or cooperativization of these small traders.Instead he romanticises the "small trader" being oppressed big bad evil by GST. While in reality he promotes debilitating disguised unemployment(infact he doesn't want any mass employment created in organised sector which only big Indian/foreign manufactures can create in India when they "Make in India" enabled by GST) in these small traders adding little economic value and often trading(especially the wholesalers) in Chinese imported junk and baubles.He doesn't want the Indian small trader to reform his practices by global norms and adopt sound accounting and financial management instead he wants these traders to continue in their penny wise pound foolish ways dependent on black economy and tax evasion often as adjuncts to bigger traders who did bigger scale black marketeering in pre GST period.
So he labels GST evil as it supposedly "only" benefits big Indian companies.Infact any large Indian company he denounces as a foreign MNC. He doesn't want any Indian version of Korean Chaebols or Japanese Zaibutsu to emerge out of our economic landscape to offer a challenge to foreign Mncs.All this he does as per instructions from China which sees cost efficient and high quality Indian manufactures as a threat to its cheaply dumped exports. Hence GST is anathema for Rahul the Mehta.

I heard that China pays it's overseas assets through bitcoin. I propose that we all SMS to RBI to investigate the cryptocurrency holdings of Rahul the Mehta.
Last edited by Lilo on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:54 pm

you cannot object to "loud azaan" without objecting to loud other things as well. It is a tricky subject.

Govt cannot step into this and start banning all loud things right now. We are not at that stage yet. These things to be properly enforced, needs a bedrock of a law abiding civic society and upright officials on the street and a responsive judicial mechanism for quick justice and redressal.

We have none of that.

and in this time, if Modi were to speak about loud azaans, that's opening a can of worms that is best avoided.

Don't let perfection be the enemy of good enough. For hindutva issues, this govt is good enough.

Don't go to -100/100 option, because somebody is at 60/100.

SRoy
BGR Newbie

Post by SRoy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Too much sweat over the azaan issue.

Although, I am bit uncomfortable with NaMo trying to keep the Jihadis in good humour, and stopping when a loudspeaker blurts out does embolden these cretins.

But I think the reason to do is something else. If you are speaking impromptu relying on what you are thinking, then it is impossible to continue when something as irritating as a loudspeaker starts blurting out.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:28 pm

^
It's because he knows such headlines will be printed by presstitutes national and foreign.
"Hindu Nationalist Modi raises his voice attempting to drown out Azaan and fails spectacularly" - bbc
"Modi competes with Azaan and croaks" - wire.in
"Modi insults Muslims by attempting to drown out azaan in his speech in Capital" - AlChindu
"Modi's undoing of India - targets azaan of Indian Muslims in front of Hindu fundamentalist gathering" - BBC
"Modi vs Azaan - Azaan wins" - Scroll.in

NaMo is pastmaster in anticipating the hostile presstitute spin.No one is better.
Gus wrote:"Don't let perfection be the enemy of good enough"
^ +108 But then such advice is lost on more yindu than yindu(MYTY) posers who deliberately target NaMo/RSS with ulterior motives (like swamytards/virat hindus,temple freeing types(TFTs) and other such MYTY posers etc.)

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:33 pm

That is twisting of the issue. I don't think anyone saying he should speak against azan... just simply ignore and do business as usual instead of paying special attention and creating controversy.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:49 pm

abhijit wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:33 pm
That is twisting of the issue. I don't think anyone saying he should speak against azan... just simply ignore and do business as usual instead of paying special attention and creating controversy.
What is the "twisting of the issue" ?Where did i say that he will speak against the azaan - as in using his words?
I said just by modi speaking over the azaan in the background such headlines will be printed by presstitutes portraying as if he was speaking while competing with azaan.