The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by MehtaRahulC » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:43 am

MehtaRahulC : Solution is that true nationalist and true anti-corruption people should start working to create new TRUE nationalist, TRUE secular and TRUE anti-corruption political/electoral alternatives. And we should vote for THAT alternative.

Indrad : thank you loooong write up now imagine you are in line to vote on fateful day: whom will you vote for

1. Congress
2. Local candidate of your choice
3. BJP
4. AAP/left/ other commies
5. congress wearing mask e.g. Lalu/Mulayam/Mayawati/NCP
6. NOTA

One word/line answer sir pls. No beating around bush.
The options are
(1) congress , mms (or some other mms from congress)
(2) rss = congress2 , namo = mm2
(3) aap = congress3 , arke = mms3
(4) other congress like parties, cpi, sp etc
(5) CANDIDATES WHO HAVE WORKED to publicize law-drafts that can fix India
(6) NOTA

(option-5 can be linked with party of independent)

The voter should decide whether (a) he wants to work to improve law-drafts in India, or (b) whether he wants India to become a giant Philippines under usuk-elitemen's hegomany

====

Here is my two line answer. No beating around bush

(i) If the voter wants to work to fix law-drafts of India, then and THEN ONLY, he should vote for (5). Of course, the laws that voters want and laws that the candidate worked to publicize should match. eg if voter supports GST and opposes wealth tax, and if candidate has publicized wealth tax and opposed GST, then that voter need not vote for that candidate. But if candidate is pro-WT-anti-GST and so is voter, then that voter should vote for that candidate.As vote count of sincere candidate who has campaigned for good laws increases, chances that those laws will get passed will increase. And that fulfills his voters' goal.

(ii) To the voters who have no interest in fixing law-drafts of India, I say --- just throw a dice and decide. All except option-5 are one and same.

===

So whom should you vote for? Well, I cant say --- I dont the law-drafts you want in India and I dont know laws that candidates in your constituency publicize. In fact, I dont even know if you want to fix laws of India or just want timepass. If you can put laws you support/oppose here or on FB, I might be able to say on whom you should vote for.

Now one law that can improve outcome is IRV i.e. Instant Runoff Voting System aka Preferential Voting System. But here too, we see that SoMoKe and congress/rss/aap workers oppose Instant Runoff Voting System !!! Even a braindead but somewhat better than existing system namely TRV = two round voting system improves outcome. But we see that Modiji wants utterly useless system like "simultaneous loksabha/assembly" and cannot find time to campaign for IRV or TRV.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:10 am

Why DeMo increased Modiji's voteshare, though positive effect on economy were zero, and negative effects were immense?

"Tum garib ko roti mat do, bus dus bees amir ke mahal jala do ... ek do saal to garibon me bahut wah wahi hogi" (you dont need to feed poor, just burn a some 10-20 rich men's palaces, and for 1-2 years, poor will praise you !!)

This is typical method on which naxal like people ride. They have NOTHING good for poor, but they do kill or beat a few rich here and there and abuse many. And for a while, their support in poor does increase

RSS-workers and Modiji have done same in notebandhi. The real nefarious rich namely landhoarders suffered zero damage. And biggest damage was suffered by PRODUCTIVE though tax-evading middle rich NON-SALARIED self employed , who were also giving jobs to many. Some damage was suffered by corrupt IAS etc but corrupt keep only a small % of their ill wealth in cash and keep rest in gold/land. But in India, where nefarious rich cause huge damage to poor, a poor is so anti-rich, then when modiji caused damaged to second layer of rich (not the land hoarders), Modiji's popularity in poor grew

=====

The effect will last for a few more months. What is next? May be bailin over PSU banks? where everyone with deposit more than say Rs 10 lakhs will be asked to take haircut of say 30%? We dont know. Lets wait and see when LS passed "bailin over PSU banks" law aka FRDI law.

With aadhar linked to bank accounts, it is possible to have deposit gurantee across banks i.e. all accounts together and not per bank will be insured. And cap of Rs 10 lakhs may be put. So everyone with deposits of rs 10 lakhs across ALL banks will be safe, but those who have deposits of Rs 10 lakhs across all his bank accounts across all banks will be asked to take a haircut. This slaughter of rich will drastically increase voteshare in poor !!

Whatever gimmiks will come, Modiji's victory in may-2019 seems very very guaranteed. And in 2019-2024, we will see more defunctness from Modiji and more corruption from RSS leaders and workers. By 2024, all hinduvaadies and nationalist will quit rss. And by 2024, Modiji would have ensured that a big chunk of Indian paidmedia, mineral mines and economy is handed over to usuk-elitemen via FDI. India will become a giant Phillipines after that. And poor and unemployed will get so fed up by 2024 , that they will all end up voting for anti-India AAP. All in all, India is on very wrong trend.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:05 am

Kerala round up..
Kerala: Expat kills self as CPI youth wing puts flag near workshop
Kerala's communist revolution is now going up in leaps and bounds. After successful elimination of a "class enemy" (a poor hungry tribal), the revolutanaries have now successfully eliminated another "class enemy", this time a middle aged man who worked in the Middle east, but now wanted to settle down in Kerala and start a small scale industrial unit.

PS: The allegation is that this man built a shed on a piece of land which was once a farm land. Right next to his shed is a huge auditorium, which was again built by levelling farm lands. It must be noted that the CPI chaps waited for this chap to actually finish all work, and then start harassing him.

Peace School chairman M M Akbar arrested in Hyderabad
A "look out notice" is a good tool, if it is put to use effectively. M M Akbar was part of the Peace Foundation which ran many schools* in Kerala. In this school's syllabus (for 2nd standard students) was a chapter on what they should if some of their class mates wanted to convert to Islam. One of the ISIS recruits from Kerala, also had worked part time in a school by this very same group.

After the investigations started, M M Akbar absconded. But he ran out of luck when he landed up at Hyderabad coming in from Australia, with his next hop being some Middle east country.

* Going by the school syllabus it looked like an "English medium madrassah".

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:10 pm

crams wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:34 am
Does anybody know how well attended was Pappu's rally in Karnataka? Compared with that of ModiJi in palace grounds a few days before which according to even anti-ModiJi rags like HT, was pretty impressive.
https://twitter.com/Ash_Rokzz23/status/ ... 9819103233

look at this tweet. Dumbo starts badmouthing NAMO and the crowd goes ballistic against him.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Not once but repeated threats

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:29 pm

chetak wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:33 pm
https://twitter.com/Muhammadzee69
Can folks who use Twitter report on him? Chappie seems to be an "international school" teacher :rotfl: . Hope it is not the "Peace foundation" type of international schools.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:38 pm

chetak wrote:

supposed to be a teacher at dhirubhai ambani i'nal school.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:39 pm

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:54 pm

indiankanoon.org/doc/45740218/
To escape courts punishment, Tharoor disputing the "allegation" that he is a Hindu. Now the same hypocrite writes a book "why I am Hindu". @mediacrooks @ShefVaidya @Swamy39 @sankrant

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:08 pm

Sachin wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:29 pm
chetak wrote:
Can folks who use Twitter report on him? Chappie seems to be an "international school" teacher :rotfl: . Hope it is not the "Peace foundation" type of international schools.
I don't see the point in reporting him. Let the truth be known...especially to Hindus who think they have an alternative to Modi.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:36 pm

hanumadu wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:08 pm
I don't see the point in reporting him. Let the truth be known...especially to Hindus who think they have an alternative to Modi.
No one is going to "know" the truth from this guy. The ones to whom this matters already know. All the others have buried their heads in the sand.

I am frustrated to see the extent to which many of my SM contacts voluntarily forward totally false messages re: Modi and this government. The wall they have built around themselves is impenetrable.

The din of "BJP and Congress are the same. We will not vote for either of them." indicates a silent whisper campaign possibly for the BIF coalition that Kejri-Kamal are building. I suspect you will see more celebrities come to the fore over the next several months to build a "3rd alternative" which will siphon away enough anti-Cong & anti-BJP votes to achieve the strategy they failed to accomplish in 2014 with AAP.

Modi certainly has to wake up, smell the coffee and show in action rather than words that he is still the guy we vouched for in 2014.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:38 pm

WhatsApp rumors are spreading that another DeMo is on the horizon - a cancellation of all Rs. 2000 notes in March/April 2018.

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:34 pm

Sachin wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:29 pm
chetak wrote:
This seems to be a fake account as it is not hard to see a definite RW cant in his retweets, likely a RW dude masquerading as muslim and indulging in propaganda.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:23 am

Kerala High Court Slams Cardinal In Land Scam Case, Tells Him The Pope Has No Jurisdiction In India
I don't know how the Cardinal chose the advocate, but this case seems to be getting into a tragi-comedy. The case is that Syro-Malabar Church indulged in lots of shady land deals (all signed off by the Cardinal) and lost truck loads of money in the process. The flock (common X'ians who actually contribute heavily to the Church) was not pleased and many of them took them to the courts etc. The court is now pondering whether Sec. 406 (criminal breach of trust) is applicable in this case.

The advocate first pleaded that the people who approached the court has no locus standi, as the property was of a private nature. Then the same advocate said that a public trust was formed, exclusively to get tax benefits. The court did doubt malafide intentions there. Now, the advocate says that a judicial court in India cannot try the Cardinal as he is only answerable to Vatican :roll:.

Malayalam Media reports also clearly say that the Cardinal admitted that the land deal flopped mainly because of Namo's De.Mo (in other words, money planned to be used for the deal was black money). Now that is a good appreciation of NaMo, by the spiritual head of a minority community :roll:.
SSundar wrote:I am frustrated to see the extent to which many of my SM contacts voluntarily forward totally false messages re: Modi and this government. The wall they have built around themselves is impenetrable.
From what I see around me; there are Hindus who really wish to see every BJP & RSS worker out of this country & the world. The hatred some of these Hindus have for these folks are really unbelievable. It is not even a political difference of opinion; it is just blind hatred.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:59 am

Sachin wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:23 am
From what I see around me; there are Hindus who really wish to see every BJP & RSS worker out of this country & the world. The hatred some of these Hindus have for these folks are really unbelievable. It is not even a political difference of opinion; it is just blind hatred.

I wonder why is it so. No Muslim or Christian abuses their organizations so brutally as Hindus do. Why? I know people who froth at the mouth at the topic of Ram Mandir or BJP or (god forbid), RSS. Must be an issue with our civilizational genes - a gene for extinction.

ricky
BGR Newbie

Post by ricky » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:21 am

Which is why congress mukt Bharat is neither possible nor desirable when compared to the alternative.Folks may or may not appreciate but there is a measure of bipartisanship in our polity, and a xk crore here and yk crore there scam notwithstanding,there is a level of understanding between cong and bjp as seen by the close relationship of the elders of both parties.
Folks are quick to spit on the congs, but at the time of independence and during subsequent years, they did the most important job of all-nation building, yes it was not a complete success, the development was lopsided, competition was squashed, we had piss poor quality of materials(supposedly, I was not there to verify such), but miraculously the nation held and that is not a laughing matter; today when we nonchalantly speak of applying jhapad to wayward neighbours, the base for that confidence had to be and is strong.All other developments flowed from this initial base, flawed as it maybe; but with every nukkad demanding freedom, they have done a good job.
The problem then is of this foreign MQ and when she croaks, that is when there should be clarity in the vision of cong. Bjp and cong are just a vehicle towards our nations success and we should not be beholden to either party.These others otoh will empty the polity from within, Ford foundation funded parties seldom work towards their country's betterment after all.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:34 am

https://hindi.news18.com/news/bihar/pat ... 87065.html

news from Bihar
1. IPS who presided over Bhagalpur during 1989 Bhagalpur riots has been made Bihar DGP musch to the displeasure of congress & allies.
Legend is that his suspension order was sent from Patna but mob prevented him from going out of Bhagalpur and tore down the letter.

2. In Bihar budget allocation for minority slashed by Rs 200 Cr which has left Lalu & Co squirming

3. Nitish making a trip to Japan: he has been assured investment & quick metro project in Patna going up to Bodhgaya & Buddhist pilgrimage sites.

ricky
BGR Newbie

Post by ricky » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:40 am

The no of ch*tiyas in our country at the moment is less, but that would not always remain the case, and thus the proponents of anarchy nursed on the western teats of human rights, and death to the "upper class" and brought up on crumbs from all over,would run amok, and the sane minded parties will have to collaborate.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:52 am

Arhar daal prices which was a big poll issue (Rs 180/kg) during Delhi & Bihar polls is being sold at Rs 60/kg.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:57 am

People to understand there was an INC before Sonia rise and a different INC after her rise, the NAC Cabal, Ford foundation etc have taken over the INC. No Longer can younger Narasimha Rao's etc flourish in the INC. It has become an out an out leftist org with ties to Kaniya Kumar, Jignesh Meywani, Hardik Patel,Salman Nizami, NC, and well joined to Paki, Chinese elite. It has to be ditched for a better alternative to grow.

ricky
BGR Newbie

Post by ricky » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:06 pm

It must be hoped then that with the passing of the queen, someone or several someones will indulge in a polipurge of the coterie.As for alternatives, how can that be brought about but by a schism in the gop which surely have several patriotic members, the other parties just do not make a cut. the commies are on their knees sucking chini pr*cks, aap has members who want anarchy, the upper states with their misguided pandering, the lower states with their high internal politics.
like himanta sarma,who left inc because of the witless princeling, there must be others to form a new party, all they need is a leader to counter the 50 yr old youth leader.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Lets examine Modiji's proposal to privatize coal mining in context of FDI and Mauritius Treaty

(1) Is there any clause that coal mining company must be wholly owned by Indians? Not AFAIK. So usuk-eliteman can get coal mine in India.

(2) Then he can extract coal and also sell in India. The mining costs are anywhere from Rs 500 per tonne to Rs 800 per tonne and selling price is Rs 2000 per tonne to Rs 8000 per tonne. And royalties can be Rs 1000 per tonne to Rs 3000 per tonne depending how auctions go

(3) The difference between selling price and (mining cost + royalty) , minus other administrative etc costs will be profits

(4) Now if the usuk-eliteman has brought in investment from Mauritius Bank at high interest, then all profit can diverted to that bank using interest payemnt

(5) Then as per amended Maurirtius treaty (year 2015) , the income tax on that bank's profit will be only 7.5% at most !!!

(6) The income tax on Indian owned company will be 25%, and add dividend tax of 10% and then add tax on dividend income received by individual shareholder. So total defacto income tax on indian shareholders can be 25% to 40%. So they will have difficult time competeing.

(7) And profits made by that usuk-eliteman can be repatriated in dollars any day i.e. RBI will need to pay them dollars for the rupees they earned if they want !!
IOW, usuk-elitemen will extract coal in India, sell coal in India, pay minimal income and we may have to pay the profits they earned in India in dollars

Am i missing anything?

If above is right, (IF ABOVE IS RIGHT) and still someone sees a difference amongst SoGa/NaMo/ArKe, then imo he does NOT need to get his brain examined, and imo he is a very divine soul. That person imo is a brain donor.

====

Solution I propose is to IMPROVE Coal India, and not privatize even 1% of coal mining. This will reduce inefficiency in coal mining. Giving coal mines to foreigners particularly usuk-elitemen via privatization, FDI, Mauritius Treaty etc is worse than a scam.

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Before Rajiv G Cong(I) meant Congress (iNDRA or even India). During Gajiv Gandhi time Cong (I) started movement from Cong (India to Italy). During Sonia it was Cong (Italy). Some Indian are fools (or many learn by ROT, they usually go to JNU/humanities having failed profession where you have to apply brain), for them Cong (I) still mean Cong Indra, when it is already Cong Italy. Some of them may not have problem with that but many cong supporters being at the same IQ level as RG do not know the difference, and if they know, they may not back cong.

shynee
BGR Newbie

Post by shynee » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:34 pm

Exit polls LIVE updates: BJP to snatch Tripura from Left, Congress may lose Meghalaya
Tripura

Axis MyIndia and News24: BJP+IPFT: 45-50, Left Front: 9-10

Newsx: BJP+: 35-45, Left Front: 14-23, Congress: 0

Nagaland

Axis MyIndia and News24:

Newsx: BJP+: 27-32; Congress: 0-2, NPF: 20-25

Meghalaya

Axis MyIndia and News24: BJP: 30, Congress: 20, PDF: 3, NCP: 2, Others: 4

Newsx: BJP: 8-12, Congress: 13-17; NPP: 23-27

Supratik
Forum Moderator