The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Sachin
BGR Oldie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Sachin » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:48 am

Got this on Facebook, and this kind of explains the "radio silence" of Shri. Raghuram Rajan, the financial expert who other wise had good advices for Modi & Co, always and every time.
16 May 2014: Modi wins Lok Sabha elections.
16 May 2014: P. Chidu sends letter to RBI to allow Nirav Modi/Mehul Choksi to avail 80/20 benefit for jewelry business there by expediting the LoU scam with PNB.
21 May 2014: Raghuram Rajan approves the proposal
26 May 2014: Modi government takes oath of office.
Are these time lines factually correct? If it is true, can't GoI summon Raghuram Rajan to come down and give his evidence to some expert committee? Or justify his actions?
Lilo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:50 am
Expecting his alliance with DMK, AIDMK IT cell started targeting Kamal Hassan on his missionary links and EJ background immediately.Those tweets I posted yesterday.
Can you also jot down a few points on the bolded part? Is this chappie also a convert? From what I know he was born into a Brahmin family, but now struts around as an atheist.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:42 am

His 2nd daughter has said she believes only in the Church but an atheist, so he is likely a convert.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Deans wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:42 am

As of Nov, 1.16 lac notices were sent to those from the above, who had deposited over 25 lacs and did not have a return or (I assume) responded
to the earlier communication. This is the step before legal action and therefore significant recovery should have been budgeted in both the 16-17
revised estimates and the 17-18 budget.
Do you mean 17-18 revised estimates and 18-19 budget? DeMo was carried out in Nov - Dec 2016 and voluntary disclosure ended in march 2017.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:34 pm

Kamal Hassan "the atheist" didn't bow to even the aarthi before the first clap of a film claiming that he is an atheist when he was simultaneously employed for a EJ org near his house in eldams road.This ej org has the innovative goal of spreading the word of Christ using Bharatanatyam!
He used to work there as choreographer to their Bharatanatyam musicals spreading the message of Christ. It is in this Christian Center he met his mentor Thangappan a film choreographer and who gave him his first break in films as an assistant choreographer. This is his EJ background.

This Christian Arts and Communications Centre, Chennai is now rechristened to Christian Media Centre- India (CMCI) - but after Modi's FCRA crackdown(probably after its license was cancelled) funnily renamed itself in 2016 as "Cristhian Midea Centre" and deleted it's address in eldams road in the fcra database and is again beginning to slowly pump funds of the Lutherans into India since 2016.

His other brother ChandraHassan who produces almost all Kamal Hassan's contemporary movies , after his death recently was shown having a funeral service in a Church in Britain.

The oldest brother CharuHassan acted as a Brahmin convert protagonist in such a rabidly ej film for the Church that even the sikular censor boards denied it a certificate. Yet the church surreptitiously released it online and used it as a conversation tool - as in the movie he proselytizes for Jesus while denigrating Vedas and downquoting Hindu scriptures.
Backed by the Church and funded by foreign sources, many Christian Organisations make well-planned short-duration documentaries after distorting Hindu scriptures to suit their convenience. For example, “Ashathoma Sath Kamaya” is a movie uploaded on YouTube in ten parts. It is produced by “Prarthanalaya Church.” Though this movie was initially rejected by the Censor Board, the said Church distributed it far and wide illegally as a documentary. Kamal Hasan’s elder brother Charu Hasan who allegedly converted to Christianity, plays the lead role in the movie. One can find several clippings in the same name “Asatoma Sadgamaya” in different languages, underlining the fact that evangelical outfits focus on all states across the country.
https://youtu.be/8yXv2_0lAeQ
Anyway the whole Hassan brotherhood are cryptoEJs targeting Hindus and their religion while posing as atheists. Most recent example is Kamal Hassan's "Hindu terror" remark .His just announced political ideology is frankly a true reflection of his cryptoEJ personality.
Last edited by Lilo on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Singha
Forum Moderator

Post by Singha » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:51 pm

isnt Hassan a typical Shia surname ? how did the EJs get their hooks into him.

Dumal
BGR Newbie

Post by Dumal » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Singha wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:51 pm
isnt Hassan a typical Shia surname ? how did the EJs get their hooks into him.
His name originally is based on "one with lotus like smile" kind of meaning. His brother was Charuhasan for "attractive smile" and another one Chandrahasan etc. Now he spells it Haasan.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Sachin wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:32 am
Sharing news about a tragic event in Kerala.
Adivasi man beaten by mob, dies in Kerala: Selfie taken moments before he died angers public
Kerala: Locals beat tribal man to death, clicked selfies with him

I shouldn't be saying this, but it is high time that northern states often accused of lynchings, mob justice, khap panchayath actually start show casing these events, which shows the real picture of the so called No #1 State, Kerala. They need not feel bad in doing this. Main stream media in KL have milked the problems of Northern India, in order to justify existence of various terror groups and communist parties etc. It is time to preach back.
Isn't attappady the same attappady - when NaMo compared the hunger and malnourishment in the tribals there to levels in somalia, commies/dhimmis/ejislamists of Kerala ganged together to outrage that how dare Modi put down a "developed" state like Kerala?
Anyway a deplorable incident where a obviously malnourished diminutive (probably mentally challenged ?) attappady tribal was pummelled to death by "beefy" well nourished gang of selfie taking keralites just because he stole few eggs and a masala packet?

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:56 pm

Is this attapaddy in a muslim dominated area? Are the muslims depriving them of all work and resources?

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:04 pm

hassan comes from a friend of his father, who named all his kids with that - charuhassan, chandrahassan, kamalahassan in tamil became kamal hassan in english.

Deans
BGR Newbie

Post by Deans » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:19 pm

hanumadu wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:14 pm
Deans wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:42 am

As of Nov, 1.16 lac notices were sent to those from the above, who had deposited over 25 lacs and did not have a return or (I assume) responded
to the earlier communication. This is the step before legal action and therefore significant recovery should have been budgeted in both the 16-17
revised estimates and the 17-18 budget.
Do you mean 17-18 revised estimates and 18-19 budget? DeMo was carried out in Nov - Dec 2016 and voluntary disclosure ended in march 2017.
Yes. My mistake.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:23 pm

Does anyone know when a an able minister like S Prabhu was shown the door, why is NM sticking to his best friend still at very imp position at a very imp ministry? I sometimes think if NM is like MMS being controlled by the other guy.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:46 pm

IMO, NM is letting thing sboil before he brings the hammer down else esteemed Judiciary will again come to the help of Luyten crown leaving aam Indian high and dry.
As far Kamlahassan, why is he such a big news on BGR. Once Rajni opens his company, KH will shut shop an go home.
Even Legendary Dr. RajKumar tried political party route in KA but did not go anywhere with it.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:47 pm

Karthik wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:23 pm
Does anyone know when a an able minister like S Prabhu was shown the door, why is NM sticking to his best friend still at very imp position at a very imp ministry? I sometimes think if NM is like MMS being controlled by the other guy.
Shown the door? Is he out on the streets?

Last I checked suresh prabhu is a cabinet minister of an important portfolio commerce and industry (remember make in India?)

It was an expected mid term cabinet shuffle directly effected by the PM where one capable min is shuffled out by another capable min (piyush goal).

If by "best friend" of modi you are sarcastically referring to jetli for whom you seem to have an animus for, jetli too lost the important defence portfolio to N Sitaraman and she is now excelling there . Remember modi's other supposed "favorite" smriti Irani too was shifted out from mhrd - she lives to fight another day as she is the one who is going to bring down Raga in Amethi .

As said in my post here stop this calumy on jetli and indirectly NaMo on behalf of Suswa https://bharatganrajya.com/viewtopic.ph ... 3950#p8257

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:06 pm

Lilo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:47 pm
Karthik wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:23 pm
Shown the door? Is he out on the streets?

Last I checked suresh prabhu is a cabinet minister of an important portfolio commerce and industry (remember make in India?)

It was an expected mid term cabinet shuffle directly effected by the PM where one capable min is shuffled out by another capable min (piyush goal).

If by "best friend" of modi you are sarcastically referring to jetli for whom you seem to have an animus for, jetli too lost the important defence portfolio to N Sitaraman and she is now excelling there . Remember modi's other supposed "favorite" smriti Irani too was shifted out from mhrd - she lives to fight another day as she is the one who is going to bring down Raga in Amethi .

As said in my post here stop this calumy on jetli and indirectly NaMo on behalf of Suswa https://bharatganrajya.com/viewtopic.ph ... 3950#p8257
Sigh, entire link you talk about suswa. Did I even mention his name that he should be made the FM? BTW, people like Sai Deepak are doing far more for indic causes than even NM at this point. You look like another sycophancy li'taard with ludicrous statements. Was defense his portfolio to begin with? He was just an interim arrangement, he didn't loose that. By all other ministers' example, you just strengthen my point. He is a lawyer not a finance or macro economics guy, he is not some rambo working alone to improve India's GDP, most of those policies were conceptualized even during NDA 1. Both GST and DeMo wasn't implemented right, especially DeMo with huge cash crunch everywhere, if you wanna talk about his 'performance' that no other guy according to you could have done. BTW did he even win his seat in election?

First ask him to fix his ministry first, that has people protecting the old guard. So many negligence and double agent activities are going on. Next year people will judge NM on what he did with those traitors and scamsters from UPA era. Simply saying our govt is scam free won't cut. For this to happen the epicenter of all problems seems to you know where. BTW watch this:

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:35 pm

Deans, I understand where you are coming from but have patience. The Indian baboons are not very efficient. Modi's re-election partly depends on credible movements on corruption. He will need something to talk about in the campaign. I expect some concrete outcome before elections. But criminal prosecution will not work legally for wilful defaulters unless corruption is held to be the reason.

This south Indian secession and anti-north Indian talk is an election ploy to prevent BJP from spreading in SI. The Leftists and Seculars regularly use it in WB. It means they are worried that USHV will take shape in SI like the north. It is likely an idea coming from BIFs and NAC types to prevent Hindu consolidation in the south.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Gus wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:04 pm
hassan comes from a friend of his father, who named all his kids with that - charuhassan, chandrahassan, kamalahassan in tamil became kamal hassan in english.
They are distant family relatives,seen them at a couple of weddings 15years back.The name "Hassan" comes from the fact thier ancestors for a few generations had settled in Hassan in Karnataka. The place where the humble farmer is from.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:55 pm

Vikas wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:46 pm
As far Kamlahassan, why is he such a big news on BGR. Once Rajni opens his company, KH will shut shop an go home.
Even Legendary Dr. RajKumar tried political party route in KA but did not go anywhere with it.
meh..some folks just love to hate him..they look at KH and think they have figured out TN politics.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:58 pm

Aditya_V wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:54 pm
They are distant family relatives,seen them at a couple of weddings 15years back.The name "Hassan" comes from the fact thier ancestors for a few generations had settled in Hassan in Karnataka. The place where the humble farmer is from.
watch from 3:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvBHe-YC0oc

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Gus wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:55 pm
Vikas wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:46 pm
meh..some folks just love to hate him..they look at KH and think they have figured out TN politics.
Love to hate him? Yeah sure proudly do so.
If you have any reasons to love him at this point please to specify.
Since you are confident that you have better figured out TN politics please to put forth without snide remarks if you can help it.
Yesterday you gave out one on supposed lack of rigor comparing my post to a whatsapp forward or a facebook post. I let it slide and presented you the logic with evidence.Now without rectification you are giving another snide comment that "they look at KH and think they now TN politics".
Why don't you stop presuming for others and present a picture of TN politics per you.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Gus wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:58 pm
Aditya_V wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:54 pm
watch from 3:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvBHe-YC0oc
Wow! Just wow!! Name comes from a Muslim gentleman because of Congi bhakti AND the family was segregated because they were not Brahmin enough?

This ticks a lot of boxes.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:23 pm

I used to be (and probably still) a fan of KH the actor. But there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to like/love KH the individual human or politician.

KH alternated between two genres of movies - slapstick comedies fueled by Crazy Mohan's screenplay and depressingly sad sociopolitical movies authored almost entirely by himself. He also ghost-directs almost all his movies. The depressingly sad sociopolitical movies show you the real KH I think - a guy seriously on the dark side.

In so many years of his career, I have not heard of KH as a serious contributor to charity or humanitarian causes. He did make headlines arguing with PVNR in the aftermath of Babri Masjid demolition, focusing almost entirely on PVNR's failure to contain attacks against Peacefuls.

KH has faded away in filmdom over the last 10 years or so while Rajni's movies have been scaling new heights as he got older.

I am no psychologist, but the KH we know from filmdom makes a very scary politician darker than Kejri.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Lilo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 pm
Yesterday you gave out one on supposed lack of rigor comparing my post to a whatsapp forward or a facebook post. I let it slide and presented you the logic with evidence.Now without rectification you are giving another snide comment that "they look at KH and think they now TN politics".
The evidence you gave was that KH was director of "maiyam.com private company".

It could also be that the domain maiyam.com lapsed and somebody else bought it. The current owners of the domain may have nothing to do with him. That's a possibility. It explains why he uses maiam.com now instead of maiyam.com - KH has to clarify either way.

I am just going to ignore the rest of the bait. feel free to keep at it.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 pm

SSundar wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:23 pm
I am no psychologist, but the KH we know from filmdom makes a very scary politician darker than Kejri.
nah...he is a known quantity. cannot be spun as a revolutionary and foisted on gullible people by media. kejri spoiled it for everyone. nobody will believe another the shtick of krantikari blah blah.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:15 pm

much like the con ecosystem across india, there's dmk ecosystem in TN - the academics, the media, the advocates who file PIL for them, workers union, ex babus, dmk pasand actors, this sangam and that sangam etc etc

before, kamal was useful for dmk to throw stones at admk and he had props from that ecosystem.

now, he will be dropped and he will find that they are not his friends anymore, as he going to cut into dmk votes / split anti-admk votes. he does not have enough votes to overcome dmk and admk and will end up with low single digits at polls. that is his destiny.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:44 am

Gus wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:45 pm
Lilo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 pm
The evidence you gave was that KH was director of "maiyam.com private company".

It could also be that the domain maiyam.com lapsed and somebody else bought it. The current owners of the domain may have nothing to do with him. That's a possibility. It explains why he uses maiam.com now instead of maiyam.com - KH has to clarify either way.

I am just going to ignore the rest of the bait. feel free to keep at it.
Yeah sure Keep clutching at straws .