The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
KL Dubey
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by KL Dubey » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:44 am

To those who are displaying anger and frustration about NaMo, I simply send you here:

www.youtube.com

You can watch every single GE 2014 rally speech by him. Then tell me what he is doing now that goes against what he intended before. He keeps repeating "sab samasyaaon ka samaadhaan hai vikas". And I agree with him.

If India becomes a prosperous nation under NaMo in the next 10 years or so, I can safely assume that Hindoos will get a huge share (even more than our 75-80% population) of this prosperity. That in itself will solve many of the religious issues, because the money-power and political-power differential between Hindoos and the rest will become large enough that Hindooism can fight back effectively and sustain itself with the goremint only having to give a small nudge here and there.

I do not think NaMo will pursue an overtly Hindoo agenda at the Center. That will be given to leaders like Yogi Adityanath. Because of his caliber, he was immediately given the opportunity in India's biggest state. If there are others of his quality in other states, they too will be given opporunities.

That said, I still believe NaMo and the BJP will deliver specifically on big-ticket issues like RJB and UCC. I think RJB will come before 2019. Again that will depend on "pehle shaunchalaya phir devalaya". NaMo said it himself- why are you expecting him to behave differently ?

Regarding "vikas" and "bhrashtachar", I don't think anyone here can claim that the goremint has been sleeping. Many initiatives are moving at lightning speed, and yes some (like cleaning the Ganjeez) are slower than expected. Big strides have been taken against corruption and "black money". Congi and MGB poltoos are starting to go to the slammer for corruption. Some setbacks like the 2G verdict for sure, but did you really expect this road to be an easy one ?

In summary:

1) Stop reading the damn media and listen to NaMo himself.

2) Criticize the tactics and strategy by all means, but denouncing NaMo sarkaar (overall a highly productive one) on BGR is either disingenuous or deliberately malicious. Please stop this.

shynee
BGR Newbie

Post by shynee » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:50 am

2G Case: Leave Alone The Scam, Even The Acquittal Reeks Of UPA - Swarajya

What did the Modi government do after 2014?

An argument has been made that the chargesheet was filed in 2011 and that it was primarily this inadequate chargesheet and faulty prior investigation that allowed the accused to be let off. However, others have asked what the Modi government has done after 2014 if this was indeed the case.

The 2G case was being monitored by the SC, including appointment of prosecutors. The investigation work was completed in 2010-11 and chargesheet was filed in 2011. The CBI between 2011 and 2014 had built its entire case, with filing of evidence and other documents. It is important to remember that no new investigation was ordered in 2014 when the government changed. For the trial court, it was a continuing case since 2011 and not a new case with new investigation or with evidence discovered from scratch. The change in the political party leading the government meant nothing for the trial court since ostensibly it was dealing with a government agency in continuum. This has an important bearing on what happened after 2014.

Between 2011 and 2014, the CBI had filed multiple documents and evidence and at various junctures. Now it is a settled judicial doctrine that the prosecution must in advance reveal to the accused the charge they are making so that the accused have an opportunity to prepare their defence. In exceptional circumstances, additional documents or evidence or supplementary chargesheet can be brought in. However, it cannot be an endless practice and the SC has ruled as much. Why is that so? So as not to prejudice the defence of the accused by endlessly filing new material and compromising their defence. Now for the trial court, a lot of material had already been filed by 2014. Hence, when the government changed and it sought to file fresh material, the court frowned but allowed only once in August 2014. When the government tried again in February 2015, the court expressly refused. So, essentially, the trial was entirely based on material evidence collected and framed before 2014.
So, every CBI chief under UPA era, during the time frame of the 2G case, has some suspect antecedents. As for what Modi government did in the 2G case after taking over, remember, the only time it was allowed to file any fresh documents was in August 2014. At that time, Sinha was still the CBI chief. Just two months later, the Supreme Court asked him to keep off the case for trying to scuttle it. After Sinha’s retirement, when the CBI tried to file fresh material in 2015, the CBI judge disallowed it. So essentially, as the case stood, all the material and evidence on the basis of which the 2G judge ruled, was from the UPA era and in tenures of people with suspect antecedents.
What Happens Now?

The CBI has already come out with a statement that it will appeal the case. When the case will go for appeal, the government/CBI will have the liberty to argue the case from the start (not trial but fresh arguments without history of previous arguments under the UPA). The CBI will also have independence to appoint a new prosecutor. Evidence of eyewitnesses and approvers discarded by the 2G judge for mere technicality, will be argued again. The fact that the trial judge has apparently ruled against the SC finding will surely be noted in appeal. All this makes a strong case for appeal and possible overturning of the judgement. And finally, the light thrown by the CBI judge on the role of the PMO can also be looked at.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:13 am

2g + laloo + koda verdicts make "sense".
Lets say Laloo was willing to offer bribes to prosecution (I wont name The Name) and judges. The judges will consult prosecution before taking bribes. Now if Laloo is imprisoned, then many of non-Yadav and some of his Yadav votes can be poached by RSS = BJP. So there is vote gain for RSS in imprisoning Laloo.
But in TN, RSS = BJP has no base to poach voters. So imprisoning Raja and some DMK leaders would only send their voters to other DMK leaders or AIADMK leaders or congress. So when it comes to A Raja, best deal for RSS = BJP is to take some cash from A Raja and also force him to give some space in TN politics, and in turn acquit him.
Koda was from RSS, but he had betrayed RSS and became RSS because RSS didnt offer him CM position (CM position means more bribes) and so he took CM's post by taking support of Congress. So RSS = BJP needed to crucify him so that in future others will thunk twice before betraying RSS.
So judgments make "sense" to me.
The two dozen people in India had thought that RSS would place nation before RSS may find it disappointing that RSS is same as congress when it comes to making deals with corrupt.
So all in all, the judgments make sense to me
(I take RSS and BJP as one and same, just as many take Gangadhar and Shaktimaan one and same)
And caste does seem to play important role in judiciary. DMK were not UC, but had agree to work with UC leaders in RSS and so got some favors. Laloo was neither UC nor was in good terms with UCs. And UCs accused with Laloo got acquitted !! So caste does seem to play imp role in courts. At least, there is indeed some correlation.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:17 am

At the moment, it seems like BJP will kill indics in 50 years rather than say 25 years if other party comes to power. You guys can keep giving chanakya neetins ... You can always judge him by the kind of people he has kept at important positions. Many here seem like fan boys blindly supporting a party or a man ....
Pls send me royalty. These were exact words I had said in jan-2014 in the NaMo thread which was started by Arjun and had crossed 1000 pages in BRF1.
RSS got 60% votes in may-2014 and got 49% votes in dec-2017. This shows that many Dalit / OBC voters who had voted for Modiji in may-2014 didnt vote for him this time. One may say that RSS got 2% more votes than dec-2012. But thats because congress was gaining strength and so hapless Hindus who think that congress will bring latifs became more aggressive in voting for RSS.
corruption / nepotism in netadom, administration and courts is giving terrible foul taste in mouth of dalits / OBCs and poor. And so many are now becoming supporters of Jignesh Mevani and Alpesh Thakor. And lower middle class Patels are becoming supporters of HP. I know many Dalits / OBCs who in may-2014 had voted for RSS = Modiji. And this time in dec-2017, they worked with Jignesh / Alpesh . Jignesh Mevani has group of over 10000 volunteers across Gujarat (yes, I am NOT kidding). And so does Alpesh Thakor. And since congress supported JM and gave tix to Alpesh Thakore, all their 1000s of volunteers worked for congress. But question is --- why do JM, AP, HP etc gain so much support? Thats because RSS is NOT keen on fixing laws needed to fix India. And so cancer created by USUK-elitemen and Missionaries keeps growing.
Solution is --- those who want to save India should start working on creating better political electoral alternatives to Modiji and RSS = BJP. And if one wants to keep Modiji and RSS in power till better alternative becomes viable to come into power, then work to force MPs to print PFS aka PREFERENTIAL VOTING SYSTEM aka IRVS Instant Runoff Voting System law-draft . Now wot is PFS and IRVS? Pls wiki on "instant Runoff Voting".

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Slightly dated but still, topical.
B.S. YeddyurappaVerified account @BSYBJP Dec 21
I thank Uttar Pradesh CM Shri @myogiadityanath ji for gracing us with his presence at #ParivartanaYatre in #Hubbali today. His riveting & electrifying speech had the state govt looking for cover!
https://twitter.com/BSYBJP/status/943856480989491200

Another simpleton yindutvavadi has his say on twitter, here: https://twitter.com/Chopdasaab/status/9 ... 0770307074
जनेऊधारी हिंदू @Chopdasaab 1d1 day ago
Rahul Gandhi has Speech Writers, PR, Analytics, Big Data teams, Lutyens media and support of entire eco system. Here, Yogi a man from UP is seen speaking to thousands of Kannadigas. So screw your wannabe posh Twitter image. Dissing Yogi may not be cool afterall.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Dakshin kannada is ripe for revolution.

Its the Hyderabad-Karnataka region that needs special focus - residual influence of the the reddy bhais of bellary otoriety may come in use after all, if cards are played well, perhaps.

Bengaluru-mysuru region is a vokkaliga hotbed, won't e easy to wrest from JDS which will almost surely tie up overtly or covertly with INC.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Guys, UndY is on a roll hitting BJP over Christmas. Its an orgy of anti-BJP, anti-Hindu hate propaganda led by the likes of Kancha Illiah, Shivam Vij (he for sure is funded by some Christian NGO), and other assorted Christians.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Good post, KLP Dubey. Good perspective.

Crams saaru,
I would sincerely suggest not watching such shows from the usual suspects vomiting the usual drivel.
For the sake of your blood pressure and peace of mind. They are very predictable in their (Well-known) positions and stances, there is not much one gains by listening to them. Maybe once a week for 5 minutes is the max one can take and yet keep one's sanity.

General question-
Question about Yogi's speech in Hubli...was that in Hindi or English?
I assume it was in Hindi. Does local population there understand Hindi well enough to follow what is said? Or was there a translator?

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:43 pm

People ask what is BJP doing for HIndutva? It is dismantling the islamic infrastructure where possible. BJP cannot claim loudly what it did here, but it sure is doing something.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 236023.cms

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:30 am

Check out this faux outrage:

And a tweeple who provides helpful context:
Anshul Saxena Verified account @AskAnshul 17h17 hours ago
Reasons?
- Church hiding financial facts
- Act on NSCN Terror
- Baptist Church Terror Exposed
- Missionaries & NGOs Busted
- Preacher arrested in AP
- 7 Preachers jailed in UP
- A School faces probe in TN
- Protection of indigenous faiths in Arunanchal
- Religion Bill in 8 states
https://twitter.com/AskAnshul/status/944889783393828866

Glad to see action happening on the ground on at least some of 'em core/civilizational/Indic/Hindutvawadi issues. Though must admit the above list is more wishlist than (exaggerated) 'action taken report'.

Important that such be disseminated to the core votebase. Communication and perception mgmt do matter, after all. I could care less about AmruthaF or a Venkaiah mouthing off inanities as long as axn happens on the ground and on legal paper. Onlee.

shynee
BGR Newbie

Post by shynee » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:32 am

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:39 am

'Em dutty yindoovawadi communals are pollarizing poll and poll, seems like...

And here's some helpful context:
Rajat Sethi @RajatSethi86 15h15 hours ago
After जनेऊधारी @OfficeOfRG, now Tripura’s Communist CM Manik Sarkar breaks 25 years of “secularism” to greet Hindus at Guru Anukul Thakur satsang! Time to put जनेऊ on Stalin & Marx this election season
https://twitter.com/RajatSethi86/status ... 9093002240

Lolwa, onlee.

Dumal
BGR Newbie

Post by Dumal » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:18 am

The sands are shifting!

For MP, the Cons already seem to have id'ed Scindia as CM candidate months ago, and will start to pick nominees for "vulnerable" seats by mid-Jan, a good 10 months ahead of polls.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/kama ... 61876.html
indianexpress.com/article/india/mp-poll ... 15-4997104

In KA, Rahul will continue his temple-visiting spree, while overall he seems to have cut out much of the making fool of himself and the self-goals, making him less of Pappu! www.daijiworld.com/news/newsDisplay.aspx?newsID=487213

Just by visiting temples dozens of times, the Cons can overcome the BIF tag, whereas many of our one-time/first-time Modi-voters will need him to jump through dozens of hindutva hoops before they can vote for him again! :)) :))

I hope AS has enough creative ideas and ammunition to ward off the enemy at the gates at least until after the 2019 GE.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:52 am

rumors of Rs 500 crores being paid are circulating on twitter by people like madhu kishwar. TIFWIW

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:23 am

Dumal wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:18 am
The sands are shifting!

For MP, the Cons already seem to have id'ed Scindia as CM candidate months ago, and will start to pick nominees for "vulnerable" seats by mid-Jan, a good 10 months ahead of polls.
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/kama ... 61876.html
indianexpress.com/article/india/mp-poll ... 15-4997104

In KA, Rahul will continue his temple-visiting spree, while overall he seems to have cut out much of the making fool of himself and the self-goals, making him less of Pappu! www.daijiworld.com/news/newsDisplay.aspx?newsID=487213

Just by visiting temples dozens of times, the Cons can overcome the BIF tag, whereas many of our one-time/first-time Modi-voters will need him to jump through dozens of hindutva hoops before they can vote for him again! :)) :))

I hope AS has enough creative ideas and ammunition to ward off the enemy at the gates at least until after the 2019 GE.
pranab mukherjee is the architect of the new congi strategy of Hindutwa. If the congis continue like this there is bound to be a blow back against the congis from their rather more traditional vote banks whom they have willfully nurtured since before independence.

It will split the BJP's core supporters and give advantage to parties like the JDS and AIMIM, at least in KAR.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:27 am

Gotta appreciate a guy who's probably the last patriot still in the INC...

Like they sai about ABV (his B'day today, btw) "right man in the wrong party" and all that
Capt.Amarinder Singh Verified account @capt_amarinder Dec 24

Shocked at the dastardly killing and mutilation of @adgpi Major & jawans in #Rajouri by suspected Pakistani troops. My hearts go out to the families of the brave martyrs. I urge the Indian govt to protest strongly against this brazen human rights violation at global forums.
https://twitter.com/capt_amarinder/stat ... 4714905601

kvjayan
BGR Newbie

Post by kvjayan » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:50 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:27 am
Gotta appreciate a guy who's probably the last patriot still in the INC...

Like they sai about ABV (his B'day today, btw) "right man in the wrong party" and all that
Capt.Amarinder Singh Verified account @capt_amarinder Dec 24

Shocked at the dastardly killing and mutilation of @adgpi Major & jawans in #Rajouri by suspected Pakistani troops. My hearts go out to the families of the brave martyrs. I urge the Indian govt to protest strongly against this brazen human rights violation at global forums.
https://twitter.com/capt_amarinder/stat ... 4714905601
And the Track II wallahs in INC will "hail" the incident with another nocturnal biryani bash. Wonder if the Punjab CM has ever associated with the Paki chamchas in iNC.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:23 pm

Congress is not only trying to break the dalit and OBC votes, but also upper caste votes. The 'neech' comment by MSA and 'chai walla' comments on this forum must be taken in that context. They are appealing to the prejudices of some upper caste Hindus who are foolish enough to fall for that.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Hari, its a welcome position from the captain in stark contrast to Congoons who will actually pile on ModiJi for this and blame him for lack of p!ss talks, but coming from an army man, I still find it toothless. I mean WTF is this crap about protesting in international fora? He must know very well that "international community" will at best say resume p!ss talks, and if both parties ask, we will mediate. Instead he could have urged ModiJi to take appropriate retaliatory action.

On another note guys, on this Christian intolerance propaganda, I feel BJP lost it. At least the BJP spokesman I saw on DDM were so f!king defensive even as the Christians and Hindu eunuch perverts were piling in it on, they cut a sorry spectacle.

I did not see a single coherent rebuttal on how come Christians don't celebrate Deepavali and Pongal with the same passion and zeal as many Hindus do.

Not a single coherent, factual counter narrative on the bile and filth Christians propagate against Hinduism to gullible low caste Hindus.

Not a single aggressive rebuttal on forced conversions, especially the role of foreign money.

In contrast, the traitors pick some Hindu Jagran manch's statement, link that ModiJi and YogiJi and BJP ideology, paint BJP as Hindu fascists out to eliminate Christianity, and we have the BJP wallahs, oh no, me and my family celebrate Christmas, and beg for forgiveness.

And not only that, the Christians and Hindu perverts come with some bogus states about how Christian population is only 2.5% and so this forced conversion propaganda is a lie. BS. One only has to go through villages in AP and TN to see the deep, deep inroads missionaries have made.

And another thing. The traitors will cite caste discrimination to say conversions are voluntary. Its like telling a poor destitute woman in need of food that she will be given food only if she acquiesces to sex. Sure its "voluntary". Ackkk Thooo.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:23 pm

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/indust ... in-gujarat
Job creation, growth and urbanisation are some of the areas the BJP must work on to fend off any impact of the Congress’s caste ploys.
Industrialise, Urbanise, And Hindutva Wins – Like It Did In Gujarat-Must Read!!

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:52 am

Hari, its a welcome position from the captain in stark contrast to Congoons who will actually pile on ModiJi for this and blame him for lack of p!ss talks, but coming from an army man, I still find it toothless. I mean WTF is this crap about protesting in international fora? He must know very well that "international community" will at best say resume p!ss talks, and if both parties ask, we will mediate. Instead he could have urged ModiJi to take appropriate retaliatory action.

On another note guys, on this Christian intolerance propaganda, I feel BJP lost it. At least the BJP spokesman I saw on DDM were so f!king defensive even as the Christians and Hindu eunuch perverts were piling in it on, they cut a sorry spectacle.

I did not see a single coherent rebuttal on how come Christians don't celebrate Deepavali and Pongal with the same passion and zeal as many Hindus celebrate Christmas.

Not a single coherent, factual counter narrative on the bile and filth Christians propagate against Hinduism to gullible low caste Hindus.

Not a single aggressive rebuttal on forced conversions, especially the role of foreign money.

In contrast, the traitors pick some Hindu Jagran manch's statement, link that ModiJi and YogiJi and BJP ideology, paint BJP as Hindu fascists out to eliminate Christianity, and we have the BJP wallahs, oh no, me and my family celebrate Christmas, and beg for forgiveness.

And not only that, the Christians and Hindu perverts come with some bogus states about how Christian population is only 2.5% and so this forced conversion propaganda is a lie. BS. One only has to go through villages in AP and TN to see the deep, deep inroads missionaries have made.

And another thing. The traitors will cite caste discrimination to say conversions are voluntary. Its like telling a poor destitute woman in need of food that she will be given food only if she acquiesces to sex. Sure its "voluntary". Ackkk Thooo.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:06 am

^^ I've stopped watching BJP spokies on channels. Doesn't help. Sambit Patra is good, the rest are clueless, seemingly.

Maybe its part of some chankian strategy to keep seeming like an underdog, always under attack, valiantly fighting back against 'em odds etc. Maybe they calculate it worked for them in the past. Can't seem like the overdog, after all.

And the extent to which Republic and TimesNow have become anti-PIF (seemingly) is some transformation, man.

Anyways, here's some delicious reading:

SOCIAL MEDIARajdeep Sardesai deletes casteist tweet after major public backlash (OpIndia)

Fun read.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:08 am

many reports in the press of Hindu children in xtian schools being punished for wearing a bindi or mehandi on their hands.

all this seems to be of no concern to the BJP spokies.

The biased ICSE school syllabus denigrating Hindu traditions is not even mentioned.

Deans
BGR Newbie

Post by Deans » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:46 am

In my list of 4 things the BJP has to do to secure 2019, the first is strong and visible action against corruption. Yet, it is in this area where, IMO, they have achieved the least. 2/3 of the BJP vote in 2014 was from their core supporters, and 1/3rd from those who wanted to punish Cong - mainly due to their corruption. They might quite easily go back to Cong in 2019, if they feel this govt is similar to ABV's during 1999-2004.

Leaving aside 2G, the Govt needs to do the following on Corruption, during 2018.

1. DeMo - The only way to directly judge the effect of DeMo, is from the incremental tax collected. This is from people who made high value
deposits without corresponding IT returns, NOT tax increases from normal GDP growth, or from regular tax raids. Some data on this is put up on the operation clean money site, but it has not been updated since May 2017. There is 0 data available from the govt on how many notices were sent and what is the value of demands made (flowing from DeMo data). I have written repeatedly to the PMO asking that at least the website (the only way to publicise the gains from DeMo) is updated, but have got no response. There is approx Rs 500,000 crore of money deposited without any corresponding tax return (by now most of this would comprise tax + penalty & interest). For e.g. approx 1.7 lac people (a relatively small no to act against when the system for sending notices is IT enabled) have each deposited over a crore in cash, without any tax return or explanation.
The IT dept did not even fill vacancies before DeMo and barely has the ability to process regular returns. Yet, there is harassment of small businesses (which I know from personal experience) who have genuinely filed returns, while the dept believes it has not resources to prosecute blatant tax evasion. How difficult is it for e.g. to depute people from PSU Banks (many would love to end their careers with a stint at IT), or IPS officers / ex services into the ED (replace IPS officers in the BSF with army officers on BSF deputation) ?

2. Benami law - This is potentially more powerful than DeMo given that more black money is in the form of property and other assets, in India,
rather than in cash. The amount of property seized (not updated on any web site) and cases identified in the last year, is a joke. What's to stop
the govt from doing surveys of all those who made high value unexplained cash deposits during demo and at least check who their houses belong to. Why not announce a whistle blower scheme to `crowd source' leads on benami property (lot of talk on this scheme but no sign of action yet).

3. Special courts to try politicians. The announcement of fast track courts is a good one. A govt with a modicum of sense will ensure they have retired judges in these courts, with no SC intervention, who can be persuaded to see things from the Govt's POV. If a few NDA politicians can be thrown under the bus to make the system credible, so be it. This step will be meaningless unless we see verdicts coming in by the beginning of 2019 and the EC agreeing that those convicted i n these courts are banned for life. Perhaps the best judge can become lokpal and these courts turned into lokpal courts once there is a system in place to select the right people.

4. Vadra/ KC/ Ashok Chavan etc - Not enough is being done in any of these cases. For e.g. the Governor's sanction to prosecute AC was rejected as there was no fresh material submitted. Normal practice would be to submit some new material, even if it was not relevant. That can be done even now. If judges are sitting on petitions (as a judge is in the matter of weather a report concerning Vadra can be tabled), why not publicise that in Mann ki baat (can be done without being in contempt).

5. Nothing done against PSU bank managers who sanctioned dud loans, babus known to be blatantly pro Cong and who got sacked.
Even if nothing is eventually proven in court, some high profile prosecutions will shake up the system and reassure voters that something is
being done. The ACB's of state govts now run by the BJP have not done anything significant compared to the earlier UPA administrations.
There is enough time in 2018 to initiate a few cases in each state, file a charge sheet and publicise it and let `law take its course'.

suryag
BGR Newbie

Post by suryag » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:32 am

Rajni seems to have moved forward further on his political stance. Time is ripe for his entry and Dec31st will be critical for TN politics.