The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
jamwal
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by jamwal » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:40 am

HM Shri @rajnathsingh will make an important announcement at a press conference scheduled at 4 pm today

https://twitter.com/HMOIndia/status/922396848819617793

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:42 am

jamwal wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:40 am
HM Shri @rajnathsingh will make an important announcement at a press conference scheduled at 4 pm today
Ban on PFI (Popular Front of India) could be one of the items in the announcement.

jamwal
BGR Member

Post by jamwal » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:55 am

Is PFI's nuisance effect big enough to warrant a special announcement ?

Dumal
BGR Newbie

Post by Dumal » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:08 am

Looks like we will see a sudden spurt of deaths related to ration cards and Aadhar connections. Much like similar phenomena following YSR's death, the demo etc. I have seen 2-3 just in the last week. Any death anywhere for any reason will be backward-engineered to Aadhar-related starvation.

BTW, I noticed that over the past 2-3 years news outlets like rediff and the newspaper I follow (due to TINA), the chindu used to have about 50% fake, biassed or slanting towards commie/BIF and the other 50% neutral or grudging approval coverage. But in the past 2-3 months the ratio, I perceive, has changed dramatically to 95% to 5%. And the even the 5% is for Srikanth K winning the Danish open or some such.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:46 am

jamwal wrote:Is PFI's nuisance effect big enough to warrant a special announcement ?
This may not be the only announcement. But yes, the HM himself making such an announcement does make a difference. PFI receives good support from various parties (and governments??) in Kerala and Karnataka. So a message coming from the HM, would also put the respective state governments on the defensive.
Dumal wrote:BTW, I noticed that over the past 2-3 years news outlets like rediff and the newspaper I follow (due to TINA), the chindu used to have about 50% fake, biassed or slanting towards commie/BIF and the other 50% neutral or grudging approval coverage. But in the past 2-3 months the ratio, I perceive, has changed dramatically to 95% to 5%.
From what I see the opposition (mainly Congress) have actually launched their operational plans for 2019. Rahul is back with different startegies, with some of them bursting like Diwali crackers within days of its launch. The media channels also seems to have been given their part of the plan, and they have started executing it diligently. #Presstitutes like The Chindu have even started up putting fake news prominently (and apologizing a day later in a small column). Currently it is Congress-Intellectuals-Commie freeloaders+media v/s BJP. The BJP would have to use other means and machinery to get their point across as the media is totally sold out.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:46 am

Islamic Emirate of Keralistan coming very soon.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... TWyxbPeO2I

Cannot believe this is India.

Yagnasri
BGR Newbie

Post by Yagnasri » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:18 am

GoI started a sustained dialogue in J&K. Why they want to do such idiotic thing no one knows. RNS announced it in that press meet.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:20 am

Dialogue with who? Same bastards who stoned a Kashmiri Hindu's home just because he was lighting diyas? Kashmiri Muslims don't need anymore carrot, please please give them the stick.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:31 am

Yagnasri wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:18 am
GoI started a sustained dialogue in J&K. Why they want to do such idiotic thing no one knows. RNS announced it in that press meet.
Any thing else? Don't know why the above was such a big event to have a press meeting. "Sustained dialogues" have been going on for ages.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:29 pm

svenkat wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:27 am
Karthik wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:36 pm
I think people of TN are incorrigible. They are blind to what's going on. Still stuck on we are tamiliams first. Look at replies to H Raja's twitter handle etc. asking to go to north, other things on his caste etc.
Why should tamils put the national identity before tamizh identity?

(The truth is within TN politics,caste comes first and then everything else)

Everyone one of us as hindus have multiple identities.That is how 'hindu nation' is constituted.
How the heck you jumped from tamil identity to hindu identity? What's the relation between the two? And your idiotic idea of hindu nation is the reason why we are how we are today.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:12 pm

sum wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:39 am

I believe this disproportionate %involvement in such cases compared to actual % of population is a trend not only limited to India
Very true.

Denmark is one such country, France, US, most other Western nations suffer from the same malady. Apologists argue that it is because they get converted once inside the prison - same reasons why they convert outside - IMHO. End result is the same, much higher proportion of prison populations are muslim than in the nation overall.

http://10news.dk/danish-statistics-amon ... re-muslim/

sum
BGR Newbie

Post by sum » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:29 pm

Yagnasri wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:18 am
Saar like it or not, its the only option. The JK IA commander had mentioned that he had done his job of wiping and supressing the terrorists and now it was time for politician to cement it

It is also 400% in Doval playbook as he always advocates a hammer to soften opponent and then negotiate from position of strength after splitting enemy by all overt and covert means, a playbook followed in NE by him

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:58 pm

sum wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:29 pm
Saar like it or not, its the only option. The JK IA commander had mentioned that he had done his job of wiping and supressing the terrorists and now it was time for politician to cement it

It is also 400% in Doval playbook as he always advocates a hammer to soften opponent and then negotiate from position of strength after splitting enemy by all overt and covert means, a playbook followed in NE by him
I disagree. Unless I am missing something, IA may have taken out TSP's disposable pigLeTs at great cost, but they have not subdued TSP which is the nerve center of the terrorist movement in J&K to dismember India.

So this bogus 'sustained dialogue' is a total waste of time as far as resolving J&K goes. Been there done that. The critical question is will KMs who viscerally hate everything about India come to the negotiating table and seek an honorable settlement and move on? The answer is NO. Since TSP is their (KM's) sugar daddy, the first thing they will demand were they to talk to this special rep is include TSP. Or assuming for a second the wild thought that a good number KMs have indeed turned around the corner and decide to talk, TSP can set the valley ablaze with their pigLeTs in a heart beat, they can light up the LoC, and we are back to square one.

But having painted such a pessimistic scenario, I must say you are right. In the absence of not taking on TSP militarily due to any number of factors, the best one can hope for is containment, and this "sustained dialogue" can potentially achieve that. Worth a try instead of just kill kill and mayhem.

vinu
BGR Newbie

Post by vinu » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:02 pm

My opinion:
With NaMo and Doval in GOI the offer for dialogue is genuine gesture to solve issue. It will be a grave mistake if someone assumes it is due to weaken position of India.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:10 pm

vinu wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:02 pm
My opinion:
With NaMo and Doval in GOI the offer for dialogue is genuine gesture to solve issue. It will be a grave mistake if someone assumes it is due to weaken position of India.
Absolutely, and if I my post was construed otherwise, I am sorry. Of course, BJP, under ModiJi has been statesman like in J&K. I mean their very alliance with PDP even though ideologies are poles apart are testimony to this. But you and I both know that there is a humongous constituency, and its a conspiracy no doubt, sprear-headed by TSP with guns in collusion with Indian pseudo secularist traitors, under the aegis of US/UK, to have a Kashmir "solution" where TSP gets something substantial. So as I point out, even if by miracle, there are huge sections of KMs who want to cut a deal with India respecting the constitution and setting aside their "azadi" wet dreams, that will be a total disaster for this cabal. For TSP, its pretty much the end of country having invested 70+ years to wrest the valley from India. For the Indian traitors, its anathem to see Muslims cut a deal with BJP. It will be Congress mukth Bharat. Thats why from day 1, these traitors are working hand in glove with TSP to undermine the BJP PDP alliance.

So what we will witness is battle of attrition between "South Asians" and Indian/Hindu nationalists. The former would like "joint sovereignty" with TSP as that is a manifestation of their "secularism" and vote bank politics, while for the latter, Kashmir is the jewel in India's crown whose sovereignty is non negotiable.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:48 pm

The issue has been discussed to death, and there is clearly only one long-term solution to J&K: elimination of Article 370, plus the aggressively incentivized mass-migration of non-Muslims to the state and especially the valley. Facilitated by very large scale government interventions including tax benefits, employment opportunities, land acquisition, and of course the provision of highly rigorous security. Sikh, Hindu, and Buddhist families have to migrate to J&K by the tens of lakhs, settle there, and start having children who stay there and become Kashmiris. The GOI has to enact structural changes to make this as attractive an opportunity as possible.

Everything else is a band-aid at best.

salaam
BGR Newbie

Post by salaam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:29 pm

A kind request.

About a year or two back I saw a post in BRF regarding how the lutyens are all associated by marriages. Unfortunately I didn't save it.

Will be highly obliged if someone may provide the same.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:30 am

Karthik wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:29 pm
svenkat wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:27 am
Karthik wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:36 pm
I think people of TN are incorrigible. They are blind to what's going on. Still stuck on we are tamiliams first. Look at replies to H Raja's twitter handle etc. asking to go to north, other things on his caste etc.
Why should tamils put the national identity before tamizh identity?

(The truth is within TN politics,caste comes first and then everything else)

Everyone one of us as hindus have multiple identities.That is how 'hindu nation' is constituted.
How the heck you jumped from tamil identity to hindu identity? What's the relation between the two? And your idiotic idea of hindu nation is the reason why we are how we are today.
So whats the difference between Tamil identity and Hindu identity according to you? By Hindu, most people here mean Sanatan Dharma.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:42 am

RudraJi, saw a debate on TimesNow, and that puke Sudeendra Kulkarni made the observation that next step is dialogue with TSP. And many argued that ModiJi will also talk to TSP. So are we seeing a full circle once again. If There is no U-turn on TSP, I would like to see BJP maneuvers the TSP thorn.

Yagnasri
BGR Newbie

Post by Yagnasri » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:39 am

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/no-s ... 73901.html

This was as expected. NM is killing poor people by demanding Aadhar Card (which by the way INC brought in without any legal basis) is going to be big fake news soon.

abhik
BGR Newbie

Post by abhik » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:10 am

Can someone explain what exactly we are going to be negotiating/dialogue about?

vimal
BGR Newbie

Post by vimal » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:17 am

Never understood to this date, how illegal Bangladeshis can get Aadhar and Passport but not legal citizens of India!!!

syam
BGR Member

Post by syam » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:58 am

vimal wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:17 am
Never understood to this date, how illegal Bangladeshis can get Aadhar and Passport but not legal citizens of India!!!
That's the power of organisation, political unity and serious lobbying. I guess legal citizens means generally Hindus, right?

Problem is that we demand everyone to be good and work for the work sake. Not being realistic.

Yagnasri
BGR Newbie

Post by Yagnasri » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:58 am

Illegals have an incentive to take Aadhar and also local secular politicos provide them with Aadhar and vote ids etc to create vote banks. Most of the illegals are peacefuls and you will be surprised to know how much such support they will get local peacefuls while we do not support Hindu refugees from Pakiland.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:31 am

vimal wrote:Never understood to this date, how illegal Bangladeshis can get Aadhar and Passport but not legal citizens of India!!!
Aadhaar is just a proof of identity (POI), and it is not recognized by the Passport issuing agency as the sole proof. The passport officials were very clear on saying that passport would NOT be issued just based on Aadhaar. For issuing an Aadhaar number a proof of residence is required. This proof can be given by a local officials or even local MLA. Based on his/her declaration, Aadhaar number can be given (after completing other formalities like finger prints, retina scan etc.). This is how "peacefools" generally manage to get Aadhaar numbers. For passport verification, Aadhaar can be given as a POI, but further proofs are requried for POA (Proof of Address), which even includes a police verification. If Bangladeshis have manage to build a network which can byepass all the checks and balances, the issue lies else where.