The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Trilobite
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Trilobite » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:06 pm

jamwal
BGR Member

Post by jamwal » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:48 pm

People in Meghalaya eat a lot of beef. I always find this ban on beef and other things like books, alcohol, movies etc idiotic

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:25 pm

KarthikSan wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:34 am
#MersalvsModi was trending yesterday. IMO this was a non issue but for the clowns in TN BJP. Why give free publicity to the evanjehadi when ignoring it would have made the movie sink like a concrete block. Now the stupid movie is going to be a blockbuster. Hope MAD reins in the jokers in TN BJP before whatever miniscule chances they have are completely destroyed.
Did Modi say anything to start this? NO. They would have hashtagged Modi no matter how flimsy an excuse they find.

My doctor friends are extremely upset with this movie and vented out on WhatsApp. I was livid at the comparison of India's GST (4 months old) with that of Singapore (decades old). TN crowd is already ignorant and believes such "facts" proffered by the EJs and company. I see no reason why the State President of the party should not have registered her protest vocally at such a gross misrepresentation of facts.

Doctors have been vocal on WA stating that NOTHING is available in TN for Rs. 5. Why should Doctors charge Rs. 5 per visit when not even a cup of tea is available at that price?

Kollywood is a nest of some seriously outdated Communist thoughts. It also houses a number of EJ CM wannabees. Social awareness about these elements is a good thing. Else we will lose TN to the EJs by 2030.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:18 pm

New Rajasthan ordinance seeks to protect judges, babus from probe

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 157593.cms

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Reading the details story is different, it just goes the media's hand by stopping them naming the accused and sanction has to be given within 180days. Guess it is to stop some C system games

achoudhury
BGR Newbie

Post by achoudhury » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:40 pm

One thing that every great business enterprise have in common is the durable competitive advantage a.k. wide moat; which allows them to consistently increase both their top line and their bottom line. This is achieved by having a core idea at the heart, which is then shaped in a great product and then distributed and marketed efficiently to make it widely available as well as extremely desirable. RSS did have a great idea but lacked creativity to forge it in a product and did not have the instruments to make it widely available and also desirable. Enter NaMo. NaMo, if not a great leader, would have been a great CEO. He has moulded the idea of RSS's cultural nationalism in a tangible idea of Development. This is nothing short of Deng Xiaoping''s "It is glorious to be rich" call to Chinese society. One of the problem with Market economics is its trickle down nature but Modi has upended this paradigm and made the development a bottom up enterprise. Give them bank account and eventually they will bank. Give them Gas Connections and they will buy Gas Cylinders. Give them Electricity connection and they will become electricity consumers. Give them small loans through Mudra and they will use it to start small enterprise, build toilets and people will take huge leap in Swachchta. The theme is consistent and mega in scale. Just look the numbers. 20 crore plus bank accounts, 5 crore gas connection, 4 crore electricity connection, 9 crore mudra loans. These are unthinkable numbers. NaMo has used the organs of state to make this widely available efficiently. This is how a great enterprise increases its topline. Now these are not just vacuous numbers but it actually touches people's day to day life. They see the improvement in their living condition, they experience it. And Modi has also made it desirable by creating aspirations among masses. All this creates a trust in the messenger and his message. This message is now being taken and propagated organizationally by Amit Shah to each nook and cranny of India. Just look at the effort being expended in last two years to create a ground level organization to the booth level. Idea is to convert the willing into a sustainable captive constituent. This is how great enterprises consistently increase bottom line by creating a wide base of devoted customers. This new captive constituent is the wide moat that BJP is seeking for 2019 and beyond.

achoudhury
BGR Newbie

Post by achoudhury » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:37 pm

#RahulBotAttack... there goes one more carefully cultivated relaunch of of Pappu.

Shyamal
BGR Newbie

Post by Shyamal » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:22 pm

achoudhury wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:37 pm
#RahulBotAttack... there goes one more carefully cultivated relaunch of of Pappu.
What happened?

kittoo
BGR Newbie

Post by kittoo » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:20 pm

Shyamal wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:22 pm
achoudhury wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:37 pm
What happened?
Many fake bot accounts became followers of Rahul on twitter (from Kazakhastan or Russia and what not) so people started pointing that out.

DeansN
BGR Newbie

Post by DeansN » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:49 am

Bots, or paid likes (on FB) or retweets (on Twitter) are fairly easy to detect. Cong seems amateurish in their attempts to cheat. I wonder what the presstitutes, who have been raving about RaGa's relaunch and new found popularity on social media, will say now. The bimbo handling his social media has been hailed as a marketing genius.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Deans please check viewtopic.php?p=2805#p2805

Deans
BGR Newbie

Post by Deans » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Rahul M wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:11 pm
Deans please check viewtopic.php?p=2805#p2805
Thanks. I couldn't log in using my BRF ID of Deans earlier.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:33 pm

So, Joseph Vijay joins a rather long list of TN CM aspirants of the EJ persuasion who got exposed prematurely.

Within 12-24 hours of the incident where Dr. Tamilisai ripped him a new one, hundreds of memes had been created and sent out on WhatsAoo insulting her. That speed is amazing. Shows the existence of a massively funded operation.

Narasimha
BGR Newbie

Post by Narasimha » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:52 pm

^ what happened can't find the context

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:36 pm

I think people of TN are incorrigible. They are blind to what's going on. Still stuck on we are tamiliams first. Look at replies to H Raja's twitter handle etc. asking to go to north, other things on his caste etc.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Guys, finally, man, finally, I see someone from BJP, GVLN Rao strikes hard at some deracinated Bollywood dimwit and in a way that is perfectly legitimate and in the same language Congoons and libtards use to attack BJP

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/how-dar ... nt-1765652

He is 100% correct. Most Bollywood and Tollywood and whatever wood actors and actresses in India are low IQ dimwits without nationalist bone.

Now note how libtards might come out and say "intolerance" or crap like that. Let them do it, and GVLN should counterattack. I watch with frustration as BJP gets pummeled and all we get in response is weak defense. In the recent past, I would have liked some similar strikes against libtards. For e.g.,

1. Queen madam and Pappu slave Pawan Khera accused BJP of being Hindu Taliban on newsx. Sambit Patra instead of attacking said Khera should apologize. But Khera did not back off, and why should he, he knew he punched below the belt and it hurt. Instead Sambit should have said that if BJP are Hindu Taliban, then Congoons are Sonia Gandhi and Pappu slaves. He could have attacked them on any number of counts.

2. The disgusting spectacle of Libtrads showing pictures of destitute women and babies in Gokarnath, UP alongside YogiJi's Diwali celebrations on Ayodya and pompously putting BJP on the defensive. Not one f!king BJP spokesman counterattacked and all just offered a meek defense. A good retort to that UndY b!tch Sunetra or Turdesai would have been why haven't you perverts shown some slum in Amethi alongside Pappu sitting in an air conditioned hall in Berkeley USA and pontificating? Why didn't you question Pappu's priorities? Instead all we saw was slavish worship of Pappu. I mean BJP could have chosen any number of brick bats to throw at libtards.

3. As 2019 approaches and Congoons go on their offensive (lots of messages are trending in whatsapp groups on Congoons hiring a marketing firm in US to spread fake news in local regional languages in India against BJP), BJP should not shy away from going after Sonia Gandhi's and Pappu's Italian origins. In Giriraj Singh, BJP had a trump card who correctly and accurately said that if Queen madam was not a white European woman, she wouldn't be commanding so many slaves in the Congoon party. In fact, BJP should have pulled this line when Congoons and libtards pounced on BJP for racism after attacks against Africans in Delhi and Bangalore.

BJP has to go on the offensive. Enough is enough.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Delhi: Man beaten to death for objecting to public urination; three arrested
The men, identified as Raza, Sebu and Mukeem, had assaulted Sandeep with sticks and later clobbered his face with stones after he raised an objection.
http://indianexpress.com/article/cities ... d-4901087/

in many criminal cases being reported one notices perpetrator is peaceful..examples
-girl molested in Kerala, accused is peaceful
-man violently slaps girl many times , accused is peaceful

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Abhinav Prakash‏
@Abhina_Prakash
Following Following @Abhina_Prakash
More
A prominent JNU Prof who mobilised Kanhaiya defence brigade failed2 get his wife appointed in JNU. JNU no more a picnic ground of comrades.
With a BJP govt, we get at least these small crumbs. Over time, as the ecosystem is slowly dismantled, the victories will be more pronounced.

suryag
BGR Newbie

Post by suryag » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:10 am

Dont know how to create this but can someone put out the stellar achievements in academics of our film stars ? and then we can circulate on WA

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:43 am

Karthik wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:36 pm
I think people of TN are incorrigible. They are blind to what's going on. Still stuck on we are tamiliams first. Look at replies to H Raja's twitter handle etc. asking to go to north, other things on his caste etc.
It should be Tamilians first but being a Tamilian does not make one UnIndian or one should be war with rest of India. Who is to declare who is a Tamilian and who is not a Tamilian.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:01 am

Meanwhile in Karnataka. Though the "secular, progressive & liberal" squad of the City had identified the murderers in few hours :roll:, the actual police force is still clueless on the Gauri Lankesh murder mystery. The state ministers were all talking about Scotland Yard coming in, and forensic labs of US getting involved etc. Now the Special Investigation Team is getting disbanded with many officers now proceeding on leave, as they have other charge sheets to prepare and submit in the court.
Gauri Lankesh: SIT Running out of CCTV Footage, No Breakthrough
Gauri Lankesh murder: Clueless! SIT shrinks to 50, hope fades
Yagnasri wrote: But making the identity of the people open is also critical in AP, TS and TN. I myself do not know Vijay was not a Hindu
I got one similar revelation two days back. A local paper had a quote from Brinda Karat. She had said that her connections with Kerala did not start after she married Prakash Karat. Her mother had died when she was five, and her father remarried. The second wife was Sushila Kuruvila, a Syrian Christian from one of the southern districts in Kerala. Brinda had visited her foster mother's place even as a child. I am not against remarriage, or marrying people cutting across religions, or people believing in any religion. But looks like many so called "Hindu leaders" do seem to keep aside their affiliations to other religions for ages. Same like D.Raja who is actually Daniel Raja. Off late I have been getting a feeling that all this "freedom struggle" was one big melodrama directed by the British where they even cherry picked the political establishment (including the commies who were the opposition for some time), to whom they would hand over power at a time convenient for them.
jamwal wrote:People in Meghalaya eat a lot of beef. I always find this ban on beef and other things like books, alcohol, movies etc idiotic
The BJP cannot go around with a one shoe fits all logic for ever. I think the party also should clearly come out and say that on matters like beef, alchohol etc the rules & regulations would be based on the choice made by the people of the states. That, they are not planning for a pan-India policy in matters like these. The anti-beef rhetoric may work in many pro-BJP states, but it does not work well all across India.

jamwal
BGR Member

Post by jamwal » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:15 am

I can not 100% agree with this in a diverse country like India. There can't be a single law on things like this. But I strictly oppose bans like this. Banchod banaa rakhaa hai desh ko.

svenkat
BGR Newbie

Post by svenkat » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:27 am

Karthik wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:36 pm
Why should tamils put the national identity before tamizh identity?

(The truth is within TN politics,caste comes first and then everything else)

Everyone one of us as hindus have multiple identities.That is how 'hindu nation' is constituted.

svenkat
BGR Newbie

Post by svenkat » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:31 am

Any real hindu nationalism to achieve clear goals has to be cognisant of the caste,language,regional identity/interests and reconcile them in a dharmic framework.Thats what first rate people should do if they care for politics.

By first rate,I exclude 99.99%(if not 100%) of journalists,lawyers,economists,hystorians,hyumanities(political 'science',sociology types)

sum
BGR Newbie

Post by sum » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:39 am

Indrad wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:24 pm
Delhi: Man beaten to death for objecting to public urination; three arrested
The men, identified as Raza, Sebu and Mukeem, had assaulted Sandeep with sticks and later clobbered his face with stones after he raised an objection.
http://indianexpress.com/article/cities ... d-4901087/

in many criminal cases being reported one notices perpetrator is peaceful..examples
-girl molested in Kerala, accused is peaceful
-man violently slaps girl many times , accused is peaceful
I believe this disproportionate %involvement in such cases compared to actual % of population is a trend not only limited to India