The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Marten
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Marten » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:12 am

If the hon'ble SC decides to enforce entry of women in the age group 11-50, what are the repercussions? I'm personally dead against this move because it violates the most core tenet of the temple (Swami remaining a bachelor -- his vow of celibacy is supposed to be enforced as part of the faith process, but here the SC doesn't believe faith overrides the right of any disbeliever to enter the temple.) In the first place, folks will turn up only to utilize the opportunity of defiling the temple premises. Good money says the concept of not entering a temple during menses will next be targeted. This will be the pillar that will first have to fall for the concept itself to be brought down. To counter this, we must simply and flatly say Dharma is clear about this and that temple premises will need to be shut down for a week each time it is defiled in this manner. Find a suitable text, eat the heat and do it. Let the enraged masses take forward societal reform in the direction that it takes.

Can they make the temple personal property and deny entry to all?

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:25 am

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:25 am

achoudhury wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:18 am
One thing which has occurred my mind but terrifies everyone I discuss with is this:

Many people would know the concept of Gun Range but for the benefit of people of who dont know, it is basically a large enclosed area where you are taught to fire guns. I dont know whether there is any law barring gun ranges in India. But, If there is a law then we should either repeal it or enact a new one to allow this; kind of watered down version of 2nd amendment of USA i.e not right to bear arms but able to practise freely on a regulated gun range. I think every Indic in India needs to know how to fire a gun. There are many states in India where this law will be helpful. Assam and Bengal readily comes to my mind.
:?: While this move was meant for Indic/Dharmic forces to learn to fire a gun, what if RoP/Red variety enroll in numbers?

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:44 am

I think we should have a separate discussion on how a 2019 INC- Left govt will be like, what policies they will follow etc.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:49 am

Aditya_V wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 am
Karthik wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:25 am
Ch****a of moody sarkar.
Ashish Dhar
13 October at 19:26 ·
Sane Human (SH): Modi sarkar has announced a cash reward of 51,000 as shagun for girls who finish graduation before getting married.
Modi Toady (MT) [interrupting SH with orgasmic sound]: See, I told you? What a great idea! Where Rahul Gandhi speaks empowerment, our man delivers.
SH: But only Muslim women are eligible for it.
MT [groaning in ecstasy]: Whoa! Masterfuckingstroke! This is how the Muslim votebank will be divided... By winning over the womenfolk.
SH: It is applicable to only those with annual income less than 2 lacs.
MT: I'm telling you... Shah and Modi are modern day Chanakya and Chandragupta Maurya. Under their leadership, India will regain her status of being a Dharmic superpower, the vishwa guru.
SH: Errr... But wouldn't all this encourage the poorest Hindus to give up Dharma and embrace the religion of peace?
MT: YOU ANTI NATIONAL BIGOT, HOW DOES THAT MATTER? DON'T YOU KNOW ALL RELIGIONS TEACH THE SAME? IN ANY CASE, THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE TO MODI.
Yeah, millions of people are converting to Islam under the new scheme.

This is problem with strawman arguments.

Cant belive after soo many changes, people say nothing has been done. Quite frankly, there is a price to be paid by lower levels Babus and policeman acting against C-system and we have seen it in the Purrohit case. All of them are waiting to see if the shift from C-system is a one time phenomenon or a more continuous move and you guys want to bring them back in.

A lot of things happen behind the scenes and unless the people in this country can show they can keep the INC out for atleast 10 years, nobody is going to leave that ship. It is this system which is fighting RJB, Hindu festivals, education system and you guys want to give everything back to them because everything you guys wanted to be achieved has not been done in 3 years.

If you want alternatives which suit your taste first make the present opposition irrelevant and then we can slowly change the narrative. It cant be done when thanks to 60 years of loot and complete control when Babudom, police system, media etc was in thier control. Green shoots a tree are coming, and you guys want to kill it.

What can be done in 3 years has been done, with well entrenched international networks more work cant be done.
Well you just made a strawman argument. This is not about why BJP didn't do something, this case is about why BJP DID something.
BTW, what's the most motiviating thing for hindus converting to other religion in India? And I don't know what changes you are talking about that helped hindus. If you talk about economic changes, well boss that's secondary to me. Hindus' worry should be that in 50 years, their descendants should live a peaceful life in India and not face threats and attacks by 'others' , whether they travel in bullet train etc come secondary.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:05 am

And that needs to be addressed correctly, FCRA will take time to take effect. And if you think about it everyone wants to join a winner. Being Miltarily and economic success is a first requirement otherwise material comforts will make people gravitate to other religions as they done in the past.

If you dont have a strong economy and strong miltary with the correct ideals, you will easy prey.

Regarding why BJP did something, like it or not it does not pay the BJP for minorities to be totally united against it nor is it our interest to have a civil war within this country. Now there are other schemes to get Hindu women also married.

look at this way educating women for graduation mean they are atleast 20 at the time of marriage which means 2 less kids than 15 year old getting married and having 3 kids by the time they are 20 which happens in poor families. Yes Supreme court has made it criminal below 18 but our jails are enough nor taxes enough to jail everyone who breaks it.

The best way is to keep woman in collage, so that they older when they get married , have independent source of Income to just succumb to Children requirement.

There are other schemes to getting majority religion people married.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:07 am

Let me tell you woman are either poor and get married early uneducated without independent source of Income or are made to live in the gulf and totally dependant on Husband Income to have 3 or 4 children or more chiildren

You still think this scheme does not make sense?

Just by delaying marriage after graduation helps, Older marriage internationally leads to smaller families.

sum
BGR Newbie

Post by sum » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:20 am

Techie beaten up and vehicle stoned in by a mob in Bluru for trying to stop cow smuggling in area of a "certain religion"

Of course complete silence in MSM and the police refusing to take it up saying people threw stones since the lady rammed her car in the locality!

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:27 am

sum wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:20 am
Techie beaten up and vehicle stoned in by a mob in Bluru for trying to stop cow smuggling in area of a "certain religion"

Of course complete silence in MSM and the police refusing to take it up saying people threw stones since the lady rammed her car in the locality!
-lady complained about cow killing
-when she took police to the spot police had informed peacefuls in advance
-mob nearly lynched lady in presence of police
-mob chanted Pk zindabad

https://www.patrika.com/crime-news/two- ... d-1910791/

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:30 am

A controversy on Taj Mahal is ongoing whether it is overrated or otherwise..a thread on history will be nice, we need to keep ourselves updated with history of India.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:31 am

Nice in Karnataka. The situation today is much more different in Gujarat or UP. Can more be done, yes it can, but that would mean 1) Geeting a majority in RS 2) Ensuring that the Government machinery is convinced the C-system will not come back in force for good.

So it all the more imperative that 2019 BIF is given a decisive defeat. BIF psyops is in full swing, so I suggest to just rally one more time.

3 continous defeats to BIF forces then we can expect that even RJB can be built.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:51 am

To cheer up folks here. The "national party" (or whore for hire) CPI(M) is still debating on whether they should formally join a well paying client, the Congress.
To support Congress or not? Yechury and Karat at odds as CPI(M) debates dilemma . The latest I heard is that they have decided against joining hands (which many comrades refer as - one more - historical blunder).
Indrad wrote:in another news congressy Sukhram maligned in past for hard cash seizure from his home has quietly joined BJP
From what I read, it is Sukhram's son who has joined the BJP after Congress neglected him. Saw lots of heart burn comments from Congress workers. Basically how the father used all ways (even illegal) to become rich in order to help his son, who has now jumped ship.
Karthik wrote:Mediacrooks rightly said, with 91% of pop hindu in Gj. NM found it easy to play hindutva card, as not many people on the other side. When it comes to India, he is finding that game difficult to play.
The photograph of the Kerala Congress leaders slaughtering a young calf in public road should have been used by the BJP in Gujarat. I remember even how the "seculars" of Kerala who was crying that the Congress party idiot who did the slaughter was nailing the last nail in the election coffin of Congress in Gujrat. But have the BJP used that for the campaign, I doubt so?
Marten wrote:f the hon'ble SC decides to enforce entry of women in the age group 11-50, what are the repercussions? .......
Can they make the temple personal property and deny entry to all?
The "secular" gang would just destory the belief system associated with the temple, that is guaranteed. One temple's faith system being governed by the judges of the day, means the same would get replicated else where. Instead of the Devaprashnas etc. it would be Magistrate prashnas etc. based on which Hindu temples would be governed. In KL, Islamists and Evanjehadis would use this opportunity to target the Hindus even further. But, there is also a movement getting started by the true devotees against the move. Many of them are Sangh Parivar associates, but keeping in mind the current trend, I don't see BJP helping them when push comes to shove.

What can be done is for the Thantri and the Raja of Pandalam (Ayyappa is beleived to be born in to the Pandalam Royal family, and Thantri/head priest is the father figure when it comes to "God" Ayyappan), to do the rituals to transfer the Chaitanya to another idol, and take it back to a more private place. An idol/temple without the Chaitanya is like a dead body. "Seculars" dancing around would only be like dancing on a dead body. Similar incidents have also happened in the past. When Tippu the Jehadi attacked Kerala, the priests of Guruvayur temple had adopted a similar strategy when they shifted the idols to another temple in Tranvancore kingdom.

Yagnasri
BGR Newbie

Post by Yagnasri » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:16 am

I was following up the posts for some time without posting. I wish to clarify certain things here,

1. No one hired RSS. It was banned more than once and was always careful in its message and mission. There are many other organizations within Sanghpariwar or inspired by Sangh that will to some "required" work from time to time. I think you know what I mean. I have seen it during RJB agitation and resultant riots in my place. I can not write things on an open forum.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:27 am

In KA, it is v doubtful if the state BJP can hit the simple majority mark.

In that situ, they should unhesitatingly join in coalition or support from outside the JDS.

But allowing INC another 5 yrs in KA is soosai onlee. Open murder and lynchings on the streets from blr to mangalore to shivaji nagar, with state sarkar doing nudge^2-wink^2, what next I have to wonder?

Reg Judicial overlordship over Hindu shrine affairs, common-sense and the basic principle of equality, genuine secularism and fairplay demands that Modi sarkar at least put forth its views in Parliament (shielded from judicial contempt proceedings) reg the matter and propose a law (under the concurrent list at least) to regulate such over-reach.

P.S. Too much to ask for and all that, I know. Even if the said thing is not a "hindu" issues but one of genuine secularism and equal treatment of communities. Still, a guy can hope, no?

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 am

Sir rather than do this, I thing it is better to do things fast like making Yogi Cm etc, so BIF does not have time to react. Talk is soothing but it is actions which count.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Aditya_V wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 am
Sir rather than do this, I thing it is better to do things fast like making Yogi Cm etc, so BIF does not have time to react. Talk is soothing but it is actions which count.
+1.
Actions speak louder than words. But words are still better than neither on hindu identity issues, no?

sbajwa
BGR Member

Post by sbajwa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:55 pm

by Abhijit
Harshvardhan has asked scientists to develop zero pollution firecrackers. Really? A fire without smoke possible? really good if true.
How is that possible? How about having very small lights (1-2 vol) powered by battery., launch them using an air powered rocket and they lit the sky while free falling. But then batteries also pollute., how would you collect them back? This will be expensive than a simple rocket.

sbajwa
BGR Member

Post by sbajwa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:02 pm

Indian soldiers missing Diwali song. must watch (it is in Punjabi)

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:25 pm

I expect intolerance brigade led by UndY and Tavleen Singh's half Paki son go on the prowl on the following 2 issues which will make them hot sellers in the "international media":

1. YogiJi's decision on Taj Mahal, and Sangit Som's unnecessary comment on Taj being built by traitors :-). The libtards will have a field day with this one.

2. Amit Shah's comment on Pappu's Italian glasses. Already 2-but super slave of queen madam, MSA, says that by invoking Pappu's Italian roots, this is reminiscent of Nazi Germany under Hitler

DeansN
BGR Newbie

Post by DeansN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:55 pm

crams wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:25 pm
I expect intolerance brigade led by UndY and Tavleen Singh's half Paki son go on the prowl on the following 2 issues which will make them hot sellers in the "international media":

1. YogiJi's decision on Taj Mahal, and Sangit Som's unnecessary comment on Taj being built by traitors :-). The libtards will have a field day with this one.
Sangeet Som has just come under fire on social media for suggesting that the Taj is a blot on our culture.
While his comments could have been more elegantly worded, I do not disagree. I just feel the argument can be made in a more sophisticated manner and I intend to do it on SM when the sickulars bring it up.

- Shahjahan financed his monument building by heavy taxation, (since the Mughals cared far less about the well being of their subjects than other
regimes of that age), which led to arguably the greatest recorded famine in history.
Of course, this was given a liberal spin with the comment that the Emperor was generous enough to regularly distribute Rs 5000 to the starving.
I don't admire the great Christian churches of the West (my religion) as they were financed in pretty much the same way.

- The 20,000 workers took 22 years to build it (most of their working lives, since life expectancy was lower). They were rewarded by having
their hands cut off (a myth, but let the sickulars disprove it). The loss of hands meant the loss of their only means of livelihood,
which possible meant the starvation of 100,000 people (incl, families of the workers).

All this suffering for a tomb (it was never a Mahal) for one of his many wives (his harem numbered a few thousand).

In 2015, I wrote paper on transforming UP through religious tourism, around which a smart city could be developed. My central point was that
the Taj was saturated, as far as tourist potential within the present infrastructure was concerned. There could be a far larger no of tourists
visiting places dear to Hindu culture, (not just traditional pilgrimage sites) provided they were properly developed. Yogi ji is quite right in highlighting the role such places in developing UP, rather that just the Taj.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Deans
your idea is getting traction that UP should develop many Hindu pilgrimage site as tourist spots

http://www.hindustantimes.com/lucknow/u ... rUI1K.html

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:54 pm

Deans45, while I don't quite agree with Sangeet Som in that one cannot completely erase Taj out of our memory, among other things, its a tourist attraction, but where I agree with him is BJP being aggressive like that. Congoon ecosystem is going to go after BJP for intolerance, no matter what, but rather than being on defensive, its better for BJP to counter attack like this. While not agreeing with him 100%, what he is essentially pointing out is the complete deracination, eunichization of the Indian elite mind. A manifestation of this is headlines showing what a puke like Imran Khan said or what some Paki cricketer said and going gaga over those pukes. Or obsessing about so called "Hindu terror" when TSP is brazen about their pigLeTs etc. Only slavish people who have no self respect will eulogize and suck up to those who torment them. My point being that there is value in BJP polarizing the electorate without going overboard and controlling emotions so that there is no communal blood bath. Because if they don't do that and sit idle, Congoons will unleash the intolerance garbage anyway, and the result is what we have been seeing to date. Truth must be told and minds must be changed.

Yagnasri
BGR Newbie

Post by Yagnasri » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:35 pm

The Tajmahal (as per the records of that time) was built when there was a serious famine in the north India which went for 7 years. It is, in fact, doubtful ( as per some facisi fellows) that this was Tajmahal or Tejo Mandir, a Lord Shiva Temple. The drama of love etc between Mutaz and Shajahan (who was "doing" his own girls like Roshanara) is humbak and she was married before and her first husband died(killed?) and she not even died in Agra. So this symbol of love rubbish is one of the ways to humanize Mughals and nothing more. Just like that scumbag book on A'Zed.

achoudhury
BGR Newbie

Post by achoudhury » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Taj Controversy is pretty smart tactic employed by BJP in recent time to highlight other treasures of UP. Just look at the twitter and how other monuments is getting highlighted in the process. If UP has to develop other circuits then first it has to bring it in people's mind space. Sadly, we have forgotten our own land and what it stood for. I mean, even I was surprised when NaMo in his recent rally in Bihar said that Mokama is the land of Parshuram or that Buxor is where Viswamitra's Ashram was located. We have to find our roots but most of the populace is totally indifferent to it unless they hear it through some controversy. BTW, I think Taj is beautiful but people who made it, not so much and context matters. Surely it can not be representative of our Indic culture.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:26 am

Robert Vadra is bought a ticket worth 8 lakhs to Europe by arms dealer Sanjay Bhandari - news on TimesNow.

For free upgrade for sonia and family, congress invented the Jay Shah story.
For robber's free ticket, expect some other fake scandal by BJP.

Hindus lack focus on SM. They just let die the genuine King Fisher ticket story and congress is running a non story for so many days. BJP's IT cell is just not up to the mark. In fact, even the party is remiss in just letting such a juicy story die.