The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Rudradev » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:05 am

I do not want this country to fall back into the hands of actively malignant Hindu-hating traitors. That is my priority. In the meantime I don't care what BJP does not "do FOR Hindus". Not one bit.

Hindus are very capable of taking care of our own interests independently as long as the playing field is level vis-a-vis Abrahamics, and we do not need a maibaap sarkaar wiping our butts or doing our karm for us.

The alternative is to be vote kataaued by some false-flag pseudo-saffron party promising to give us Hindu Rashtra on a platter, so that BJP votes fall short of the mark and Dynasty + Sickular + Dhimmi + Abrahamic consolidation subjugates us again. Perhaps permanently this time.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:09 am

Rudradev wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:56 am
Are you saying there is "no difference" between the party of Saffron Terrorism/Communal Violence Bill/ 'Muslims have 1st Rights on Resources'/EJ NGOs vs. the party whose environment minister supported a SC-proposed ban on crackers in Delhi during Diwali?
Harshvardhan maybe a doctor and maybe an honest man whose intention wasn't targeting diwali. But cmon, his support suggests that he didn't have the common sense to question why only till nov 1? If he did the answer would be clear. Once the answer (deepavali) was clear it becomes apparent the ban affects only Hindus. At which point he should have pulled the plug. But instead he tried to be smart and took pride in the decision. The fact that he didn't realise the stupidity if his decision can be seen by his deleting the tweets.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:10 am

And funny thing is bjp was doing much better as an 'ankush' when in opposition. Point to consider. When in gov they are neither here or there. So if you want your interest to be protected then bjp should be in opposition with not so much behind the numbers of ruling party or coalition.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:11 am

Rudradev wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:05 am
I do not want this country to fall back into the hands of actively malignant Hindu-hating traitors. That is my priority. In the meantime I don't care what BJP does not "do FOR Hindus". Not one bit.

Hindus are very capable of taking care of our own interests independently as long as the playing field is level vis-a-vis Abrahamics, and we do not need a maibaap sarkaar wiping our butts or doing our karm for us.

The alternative is to be vote kataaued by some false-flag pseudo-saffron party promising to give us Hindu Rashtra on a platter, so that BJP votes fall short of the mark and Dynasty + Sickular + Dhimmi + Abrahamic consolidation subjugates us again. Perhaps permanently this time.
Nothing what you mentioned done by prev govt has changed or been revoked. There's precious little change on the ground. How long it took DT to change status quo? NM had far more support than him.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:18 am

What exactly do you think Donald Trump has "changed"? Apart from nominating Neil Gorsuch which any Republican could have done, what has he achieved on immigration? Healthcare? National security?

And by the way, how does he have less support than Modi? He has majorities in House and Senate. Does NDA control RS even now?

On our account- Purohit is free. FCRA implementation has squeezed the life out of Xtian NGOs that were metastasizing like cancer under Sonia. Army has a free hand to neutralize terrorists and strike across the border in Pakistan and Myanmar. China has been deterred in a way it never was since 1987 (Sumdorong Chu). Slow but relentless pressure is being applied to D-company and benaami property holders via after-effects of demonetization and other measures. Not ONE major terror attack outside J&K and a couple of Maoist actions (how many occurred during UPA rule?) And you say nothing has changed on the ground because of what? Diwali crackers?

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:36 am

tell this to family whose tradition from generations is to burst crackers on first day bath (abhyanga snan) on diwali. Once a year.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:40 am

abhijit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:10 am
And funny thing is bjp was doing much better as an 'ankush' when in opposition. Point to consider. When in gov they are neither here or there. So if you want your interest to be protected then bjp should be in opposition with not so much behind the numbers of ruling party or coalition.
Did this ankush preserve us from the conspiracy to frame Hindu Terror for Malegaon, Samjhauta blasts, even 26/11 (but for the black-swan heroism of Tukaram Ombale?)

Did it spare us from rampant EJ activities from Punjab to TN to Orissa?

Did it save us from the humiliation of our soldiers standing helplessly while Paki BATs beheaded their comrades and retreated across LoC with no fear of retaliation? While AK Antony went out of his way to toe the ISI propaganda line, and MMS prepared to give away Siachen at Sharm-el-Sheikh?

People who forget this easily deserve exactly the government they get. Enough said.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:46 am

Rudradev aware, you are demonstrating exactly the point I was trying to make.

Perception is more important than action.

Everything you said is absolutely true but will vanish the second people feel there is a different narrative. You might be able to educate those you interact with but not the millions wgo will vote based on sentiment and narrative, not based on facts.

This is what BJP must realise if it is to rein for a generation. BjP has to play the game according to the game rules.

As for your final thought, yes, people deserve the government they get but unfortunately there are some of us who want a better life and a prosperous country.
Last edited by JohnTitor on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:46 am

As long as you as people are wishy washy and easy for division they will be targeted, yes many of us don't agree with SC verdict. But think strategically, you need to make parties which do minority appeasement irrelevant, without that there is no hope. Make them irrelevant, new opposition parties will form which are to your liking. Old systems will get destroyed over time and new ones built. Lets face it all of us have been brains washed by the rubbish taught at school, some of us have grown out of it. All this takes 15-20 years, first and foremost make the Sibal and Pappu's like people politically irrelevant.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:48 am

abhijit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:36 am
tell this to family whose tradition from generations is to burst crackers on first day bath (abhyanga snan) on diwali. Once a year.
Abhyanga snan is a tradition in my family as well.

Crackers were a lot of fun when I was a kid, we used to burst every night from dassehra onwards all the way to diwali and the leftovers even beyond. Maybe 4-5 weeks! But they were for entertainment. In contrast, abhyanga snan is a spiritual cleansing, and puja afterwards is a sadhana. There is a difference, and even as a child I understood this.

I have been sad to see that over the last 10-12 years the incidence of crackers at Diwali went way down from the time of my childhood (because of expense etc). But I do not fear that Hindu dharm is threatened existentially by this decrease.

I do fear that any alternative to Modi in the current political landscape WILL, however, pose an existential danger to Hindu dharm.
Last edited by Rudradev on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:48 am

Rudradev, the issues you are saying are not election issues. they bother nationalists like you and me, and nationalists are handful exactly like number of members of this forum. If we just sing bjp bhajan on those issues and let them go scot free on the issues bothering common man then good luck, bjp will not come again in power. You are missing the point of criticism.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:52 am

abhijit wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:48 am
Rudradev, the issues you are saying are not election issues. they bother nationalists like you and me, and nationalists are handful exactly like number of members of this forum. If we just sing bjp bhajan on those issues and let them go scot free on the issues bothering common man then good luck, bjp will not come again in power. You are missing the point of criticism.
As bad as the SC decision was, I am not in agreement with what the Gujarat HC decision yesterday. Burning 59 people alive by a big mob and just 11 life imprisonment, who would want to follow the law in this country, criminals today think it is better to kill and be 6 months in jail.

That shows there is a system alive which protects these people with main people who burnt the train going scott free.

Think about it, 59 people burnt to death during Operation Parakram when US and Pakis were looking for a way for us to step back, this incident happens one day after UP elections are over where entire paramiltary forces are and 3 neighboring states of Rajastan, MP and Maharastra refuse to give any Police help. 11 smaller conspirators are given life imprisonment(with conjugal rights and now have children and families with financial support), main conspirators go scott free. The people who planned and instigated the Burning will feel this is a slap on wrist.

In fact, I feel yesterday's Sc verdict was just a diversion from what has happened in Gujarat and all the Hindus are only concentrating on what has happened in SC without realizing that the failure of the Judicial system in India means the forces which Godhra are now getting to perform another henious crime while we bark round the wrong tree.

Truly are enemies are far more smarter and behave the way they do because they know how to game us.
Last edited by Aditya_V on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:56 am

Rudradev wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:18 am
What exactly do you think Donald Trump has "changed"? Apart from nominating Neil Gorsuch which any Republican could have done, what has he achieved on immigration? Healthcare? National security?

And by the way, how does he have less support than Modi? He has majorities in House and Senate. Does NDA control RS even now?

On our account- Purohit is free. FCRA implementation has squeezed the life out of Xtian NGOs that were metastasizing like cancer under Sonia. Army has a free hand to neutralize terrorists and strike across the border in Pakistan and Myanmar. China has been deterred in a way it never was since 1987 (Sumdorong Chu). Slow but relentless pressure is being applied to D-company and benaami property holders via after-effects of demonetization and other measures. Not ONE major terror attack outside J&K and a couple of Maoist actions (how many occurred during UPA rule?) And you say nothing has changed on the ground because of what? Diwali crackers?
If you really think FCRA implementation has changed anything on the ground, you are in for a very rude awakening.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:59 am

We all know what the problem really is in all these cases. But we cannot name it, let alone suggest solutions, because we don't want this forum to face the same issues as GDF :p

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:04 am

If you really think FCRA implementation has changed anything on the ground, you are in for a very rude awakening.
I know for a fact that it has. Even in the area of our ancestral math.

For some folks the absence of literally 100% success == 100% failure onlee. They would be better off working for the MSM (which bases its criticism of Modi on exactly the same fallacy)
Last edited by Rudradev on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:10 am

Again , I disgaree with SC judgement but how come no focus on Gujarat HC judgement and what it means?

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:14 am

Because there is no recourse. Even if a PIL is filed for SC to strike down Gujarat HC's commutation of the Muslim murderers' sentences...what is the chance SC will respond favourably in the interest of justice? You know as well as I.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:19 am

I agree no recourse but we should no what it means and legally we are allowed to crticise the Judgment and its ramifications, I am seeing my social media group the usual suspects have activated.

We are only focused on the Diwali verdict while yesterday's Gujarat HC decision means the system of perpetrators of those crimes have just got a victory and will be back to hit again, when we all emotional. For many this country just 1 vote in 2014 and all issues should be solved or change the man. While the other side is fighting on many fronts and willing to vote many times for thier pasand parties and work many times in thier system. We like to call otthers failures but what are we?

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:21 am

Rudradev wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:48 am
But I do not fear that Hindu dharm is threatened existentially by this decrease.
It absolutely is. In contemporary times except Islam all religion are reduced to festivals. people are so busy in day to day life that actual culture, celebration is limited to these festivals. Hindu worst affected. You hamper it and you hammer one more nail. Imagine a day when people are celebrating nothing of our tradition. What dharma you will cherish then?

abhik
BGR Newbie

Post by abhik » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:22 am

Last year the kids in my apartment (in ITvity city) were more interested in celebrating Halloween than Diwali. As a kid Diwali was telling most awaited festival because of the fireworks. Remove the most fun part, and Diwali will also slowly die out.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:27 am

Agree Abhijit, when we are fighting a war on soo many fronts, don't we first need to back people are atleast trying to change the education system, trying to create an alternate system to Mass media cinemas many of which have anti Hindu bias and many backroom psycological tools. It is not just a burden of one man in 5 years. It is the burden of society for many years.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:29 am

abhik wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:22 am
Last year the kids in my apartment (in ITvity city) were more interested in celebrating Halloween than Diwali. As a kid Diwali was telling most awaited festival because of the fireworks. Remove the most fun part, and Diwali will also slowly die out.
This is clearly the motive but do we need to support say AAP with Khalistani links to expect them to revive it?

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:34 am

Holi with just a small tilak on forehead, no water, no gulal, no bhaang, no huddung (cant translate) and Diwali with just a small diya, no fireworks. What is left of these festivals for Children to be excited about? Nothing. But they see Christians and their glittering Christmas and NYE and why won't they get attracted? Backed by the unparalleled force of Hollywood & western influenced media, why won't they gravitate towards Christianity in the future?

Everyday Hinduism despite over a billion followers feels like a dying religion.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:36 am

abhik wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:22 am
only parents to blame. Recent years in my society kids stopped celebrating diwali together. Mostly because their school teach them not to celebrate. So I took my kid to cracker shop, bought some and tell him to go have fun, make memories. While I was sorting out crackers for him 3 ladies passed by whispering but clearly making me hear 'sheee (disgusting expression) kya adaani (illiterate) log hai. we don't let our kids do this.' Figure out whom to blame?