The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by chetak » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:15 am

hanumadu wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:22 pm
chetak wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:15 am
So, this is gowda's gameplan??
Pure BS. KA has 28 seats. Even if they win 22 as he says, what will be the share of JD(S)? At most 10. BJD will have more seats than that.
My comment was sarcastic.

India has moved much beyond the pale of people like gowdas and mamtas and mayawatis.

It now requires people who can operate at the level of doklam on the one hand and the white house on the other, with proven competencies in the full spectrum between the two.

After independence, only two PMs stand out: Narasimha Rao and Modi and these nationalist two similarly endowed with grit, spine, and intellect.

All the rest have been merely deluded caste ridden pygmies.

IG, though good in her own way, was not a patch on these two. She blotted her copybook by grossly mishandling simla and the beedis, despite holding all the aces in her hand.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:24 am

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:16 am

sbajwa wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:11 pm
Baki will parrot their lines but Balakot has been historical place for Jihadis against India and other who are against their philosophy .
There are bigger parrots in India, who would be Baki++ when it comes to denying any casualty on Pak side :lol:.

Zynda
BGR Member

Post by Zynda » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:37 am

I am sure PC & her likes desi celebrities in West will be now questioned in various forums about on-going India-Pak tensions...I hope they don't resort to political correctness/please white masters attitudes and at least say that "unless TSP stops being a safe haven & stop supporting terrorism in India, it is meaningless to have talks with them".

AbhishekC
BGR Newbie

Post by AbhishekC » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:40 pm

JohnTitor wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:01 am

I think you are creating “Chanakyan scenarios” where none exist.

Egged on by congoons and other opposition parties, pak tried to hurt India in an election year with a terrorist attack, to make Modi look bad. They expected a retaliatory strikes but maybe not as far inland as this.

After that, it’s just making moves to save face.

The most likely scenario is that international pressure will lead to both climbing down as India doesn’t really have the cahoonas to sustain a full scale war in an election year. And China has already abandoned pak.

The bigger question is how India will get our pilots back. My opinion is that we should keep at the punitive action as that’s the only thing they understand. We should not worry about being alone. The civizational conflict is inevitable and we should be prepared for it. For 70 years we have allowed the cancer to grow.
I am not saying that there is/was a grand conspiracy. But how things are most likely to go given the interests and strengths of each country. Russia is very interested in CPEC becoming successful, as much as China.

---

Looks like you got your wish, the IAF officer was returned 'unharmed'.

---

Now for some comic relief. The F16 pilot who got shot down (in Pakistan), was killed by paki mobs mistaking him for an Indian. :rotfl:

What is wrong with that country. The insobriety trip never ends. :facepalm:

If that pilot had landed in India, he would probably be alive today.

AbhishekC
BGR Newbie

Post by AbhishekC » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:51 pm

AbhishekC wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:55 pm
A lot will depend on what transpires in the ongoing meet between India, Russia, and China. And weakness by China at this point will mean pakistan will fold. Any obstruction by China means war between India and Pakistan.
So China did fold and that is why pakis blinked. Russia must have played mediator.

And in related news, the meet between Trump and Kim failed. Why?
Indo-Pak theatre and Korean theatre are two conflict points that have direct impact on China's security and therefore economy/BRI. Since one of them (Indo-Pak) got defused, the other had to be flared up again to keep up the pressure on China.

AbhishekC wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:55 pm
China should probably be aware of this, but any war between India and Pakistan means the end of CPEC. And so they will probably make Pakistan eat crow. And India will show some 'softness' and participate in the CPEC. Get it?
I am still waiting for news of what India gave up on BRI. It will likely emerge later.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:09 pm

Guys it's been a real roller coaster over the last week. Real up-and-down emotions and some relief to have things as they are. However, it seems that damage control for the strikes is already well on into play. I'm not much for twitter but I have been trying to follow some of the trending news over the last few days. Two popular threads seem to have caught my eye. #modigoback and #gaddarlist. It's amazing how, suddenly these topics can start trending within hours of any pro modi action. To some extent we are back at status quo although we definitely have the upper hand. To some extent we've been trying to combat some of the negative propaganda as much as we can.

I wrote an article below to really describe how important again are the Rafales with regard to the strike squadron of the Mirage fleet. It really does come down to electronic warfare for which we have barely started to upgrade the Mirage over the last 30 years. Surprisingly he still managed to get the job done in quick and safe manner. In any case one or two Rafales, armed with their electronic warfare SPECTRA suite could have definitely jammed any potential radar signals ensuring the highest survivability of the strike.
I also tried to attack Rahul again regarding this and of course their attitude throughout the whole strike on Pakistan.

Rahul Gandhi’s Rafale ‘Mirage’

https://www.india-aware.com/opinion/rah ... le-mirage/
The Rafale itself has many advantages and improvements based upon the long serving history of the Mirage itself. This is especially true in the area of electronic warfare especially Suppression of enemy air defenses(SEAD) while heading such strike package into Pakistan. Its SPECTRA electronic warfare system allows for much higher survivability and success of such missions. The IAF concocted a brilliant plan with regard to a complete confusing air space before launching the 12 Mirage into Pakistan. However with the limited EW suite of the Mirage, in truth it seems that this was really a high-risk mission.
Could it be that he has his own agenda in blacklisting Dassault for a rival competitor? It seems that his family has really profited from such cases as before.

One can only hope that with the return of Abhinandan Varthaman and his courage in shooting down F-16 in close range from a decades-old Mig 21 Bison we can learn a few lessons. Our Armed Forces are in desperate need of aircraft that they can trust to do the missions that they now have the license to go and do.

We must stand and say, the concocted stories of Rahul on the Rafale are indeed a Mirage!
Also we have been trying to promote the strikes as much as we can via opinion videos on our YouTube channel. This is especially true of opinion videos that are completely pro Modi of the strikes. We are trying to release as many of these as we can as well as on our social media groups, to counter the crap...
I think we are really back into election mode. Pretty much no more's strikes or aggressive postures towards Pakistan until the elections get done.
In a couple of days I think we will be releasing a pretty strong anti-Mamta video as well. This is coming up pretty soon in the next few days.

As usual appreciate any comments or improvements that we can work together especially over the next couple of months.

www.youtube.com/c/indiaaware

www.india-aware.com

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:52 pm

Zynda wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:37 am
I am sure PC & her likes desi celebrities in West will be now questioned in various forums about on-going India-Pak tensions...I hope they don't resort to political correctness/please white masters attitudes and at least say that "unless TSP stops being a safe haven & stop supporting terrorism in India, it is meaningless to have talks with them".

Saar, has this ever happened?

I even see IT-Vity folks give politically correct responses about India, poverty, slums etc and confirm the opinion they have in the first place.

Most people are afraid, PC has a lot to lose by speaking the truth.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:03 am

AbhishekC wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:40 pm
Now for some comic relief. The F16 pilot who got shot down (in Pakistan), was killed by paki mobs mistaking him for an Indian. :rotfl:
Orrrrr... he landed in "Azad" Kashmir and the locals lynched him with the full understanding that he is a Paki. Do we expect Pakis to admit that "truth"? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:39 am

the smelly worms are crawling out of the rotten woodwork

Salman Khurshid Verified account @salman7khurshid

Many kudos for Wing Commander abhi Varthaman the face of India’s resistance to enemy aggression. Great poise and confidence in face of adversity. We are proud that he received his wings in 2004 and matured as fighter pilot during UPA

6:45 am - 2 Mar 2019

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:39 am

watch the video

twitter
Oh yeah, the lifecycle of a Liberal...

https://twitter.com/NaIna0806/status/11 ... 3639218177

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:45 am

chetak wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:39 am
the smelly worms are crawling out of the rotten woodwork

Salman Khurshid Verified account @salman7khurshid

Many kudos for Wing Commander abhi Varthaman the face of India’s resistance to enemy aggression. Great poise and confidence in face of adversity. We are proud that he received his wings in 2004 and matured as fighter pilot during UPA

6:45 am - 2 Mar 2019
I'm surprised he didn't mention..

We are proud he was born in a hospital during UPA rule..
He studied in a time when UPA provided excellent education for lowlife Hindu scum
He was allowed to marry under the "right for Hindus to survive" act passed by UPA
He most certainly flew a plane bought under UPA

While he crashed in a plane during Modi rule... See why UPA is awesome?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:05 am

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV7XMOnNSpc

Exclusive : PM Modi In Poll Mode, Blasts Opposition, Lists Govt's Achievements At IT Conclave 2019

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:52 am

I think our CM wants to compete with Rahul's Gandi on who's more idiotic.

https://www.ndtv.com/karnataka-news/hd- ... pm-2001823

"Why Terror Attacks Now, Not When Deve Gowda Was PM," Asks HD Kumaraswamy

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NS3O2jZyg

Chitra: The Story Behind Bofors

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:45 pm

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:17 pm

Ok guys, back to regularly scheduled programming after spending last several days on our sister forum.

I think ModiJi has achieved enough to talk about this in his political rallies, albeit with some subtlety like he did today in Amethi bringing in the rifle factory to contrast himself in national security with Pappu and assorted thugbandhan. Campaign is going to be fun. Pretty sure thugbandhan for all their bravado is worried.

That said, anybody have pictures or any news from the ground on how well attended was ModiJi's rally?

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Muns, its definetly advantage Modiji. Matter of fact, had the war continued and there were more body bags on our side despite winnning, that sure would have hurt ModiJi. Now there is no way IMO, thugbandhan can attack ModiJi. He will chew them up.Pretty sure this will be his narrative going forward:

1. India avenged Pulwaya by striking TSP in Balakot. Of course, he will put out just enough evidence to silence libtards and traitors.
2. He will also say, Paki tried hitting back they were repulsed, and we got Abhi back.
3. He will cite international support (although this last I am not that convinced, its still equal equal, but ModiJi has enough to Tom Tom domestically :-)).

I don't think thugbandhan can counter the above 3 effectively.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:09 am

CRamS, I definitely agree. It is really given a surge to Modi and the BJP. However the online source of propaganda seems to be completely overwhelming. It seems that there are dozens of channels, ( specifically on YouTube ) that do nothing but constantly spew hate against Modi over the next few months. Some of these channels have hundreds of thousands of subscribers. I do not doubt that a lot of this propaganda really is internationally funded. Add to that, that the macaulic elite of India, seem to have taken a greater interest in the upcoming elections as well, and in trying to do what they can to propagate this as well.

I think for the both of us, ndtv really seems to be getting our blood boiling. They yet again trying to propagate some malicious disinformation when it comes to whether the strikes were really on target and how many people actually got killed.
Perhaps these kind of claims and counterclaims will go on for the next few months. However I do think that this is the time to really take the bull by the horns and churned out positive Modi propaganda videos as well.

I will say one thing, I remember a few weeks ago I might've asked why the h****, did Modi turn up to welcome MBS and really lay out the red carpet for him. It turned out to be somewhat of a masterstroke with regard to the diplomatic pressure that he was able to create enough pressure to release Abhinandan. The opposition may have cried regarding his diplomatic trips and foreign relations, but what relief it turned out to be to have Abhinandan back on Indian soil after 48 hours.

On another note, we should shortly be releasing a video against Mamta and the terror that she has released across Bengal.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:07 am

That bloody low life Ajai Shukla is at it again. The b@stard pukes a lot of garbage in the Guardian all but blaming ModiJi, Hinduthva, Gau Rakshaks etc for the the 'poor' Kashmir Muslims colluding with Pakis in terror against the Indian state. And the f!king ass hole also seems devoid of brains something. He wants Indian got to hold a dialogue with separatists. Now does he not know that separatists are the voice of Pakis. Even if India were to bend down on its knees and seek dialogue with Hurriyat, the first thing they will demand is that Pakis be on the table. Every one of their demands will be ISI scripted. As the J&K governor in his sarcastic style said, Hurriyat cannot go to the toilet without ISI permission :-). And this scum bag Ajai Shukla wants India to hold a dialogue with them.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:05 am

Airforce Chief Marshal Dhanoa makes a stunning revelation, says ‘cannot comment on ongoing operations’

MARCH 4, 2019

Addressing the press in Coimbatore, Dhanoa affirmed that the Airforce pilots had hit the intended target in Balakot. When questioned about the number of terrorists killed, Dhanoa replied back, “IAF is not in a postilion to clarify the number of casualties. The government will clarify that. We don’t count human casualties, we count what targets we have hit or not.”

Regarding the question on the state of operations undergoing at the LoC, Air Chief Dhanoa said, “It is an ongoing operation I will not comment on it.” He was asked about why MiG21 Bisons were used to which he said that the Mig21 is a capable aircraft as it has been upgraded. He also said that it was better radar, air to air missiles and better weapons system. He then said that he cannot comment on ‘ongoing operations’.

This is a big statement coming from the Air Chief Marshal in the aftermath of the Pakistani Airforce’s unscrupulous attempt to attack Indian military bases was foiled by the vigilant Indian fighter jets. Since then Pakistan has been feverishly imploring India to de-escalate the situation transpired along the border. Air Chief Marshal’s statements suggest Indian Airforce is in the mood to relent the pressure mounted on Pakistan.

Many opposition politicians in India had questioned for proof or evidence that suggest the targets were hit in Balakot. Responding to this Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa said, “ If we plan to hit the target, we hit the target. If we had dropped bombs in a jungle, he (Imran Khan) would not have responded.”

In the wee hours of February 26, 2019, 12 Mirage 2000 aircraft of the Indian airforce flew deep inside Pakistani territory and bombed a major Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorist camp to dust in Balakot. It was an operation immaculately planned and executed with pinpoint precision by the Indian Airforce.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:42 am

Derek O Brian as being the national spokesperson for the Trinamool, is one guy that really irritates me no end. Just listening to him speak and you get the sense that he regards all Indians as being heathens, while glorifying the role of Christian schools right across India. For the thugbandhan, the recent news with not only the Balakot strikes but the fast and efficient manner via diplomatic channels in which Abhinandan was returned has really given them incontinence issues.
They cannot publicly attack the Armed Forces although I feel even that is only a matter of time. So they go to their only known card of "politicizing the Armed Forces" and has "Modi no shame".
I don't know how they can only miss the point that none of any other leadership in the past episode took such significant steps to protect our Armed Forces as Modi?

In any case we decided to make the video and talk to journalist renowned in the history and politics of West Bengal to give us an idea and a brief history regarding the violence initially started by the CPM and now taken up by the Trinamool. The history of violence here is explained along with the politics of massive Bangladeshi influx for vote bank politics. Multiple times he talks about the blatant Islamization of Bengal, and the fact that such Islamization is going on at alarming rate. We also try to take up topics regarding Love Jihad and the fact that such violence is ongoing and barely ever reported by the mainstream media.
Even, a complete rewriting of Indian history as well as secularization of "Hindu Bengali" words are also ongoing.

It is somewhat of a longish video at 24 minutes, but I do believe that it holds a lot of vital information and attacks Mamta directly. I do appreciate his resolve for what he says on camera.

www.india-aware.com

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:52 pm

Baijayant Panda joins BJP.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:03 pm

Muns wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:42 am
Derek O Brian as being the national spokesperson for the Trinamool, is one guy that really irritates me no end. Just listening to him speak and you get the sense that he regards all Indians as being heathens, while glorifying the role of Christian schools right across India. For the thugbandhan, the recent news with not only the Balakot strikes but the fast and efficient manner via diplomatic channels in which Abhinandan was returned has really given them incontinence issues.
They cannot publicly attack the Armed Forces although I feel even that is only a matter of time. So they go to their only known card of "politicizing the Armed Forces" and has "Modi no shame".
I don't know how they can only miss the point that none of any other leadership in the past episode took such significant steps to protect our Armed Forces as Modi?

In any case we decided to make the video and talk to journalist renowned in the history and politics of West Bengal to give us an idea and a brief history regarding the violence initially started by the CPM and now taken up by the Trinamool. The history of violence here is explained along with the politics of massive Bangladeshi influx for vote bank politics. Multiple times he talks about the blatant Islamization of Bengal, and the fact that such Islamization is going on at alarming rate. We also try to take up topics regarding Love Jihad and the fact that such violence is ongoing and barely ever reported by the mainstream media.
Even, a complete rewriting of Indian history as well as secularization of "Hindu Bengali" words are also ongoing.

It is somewhat of a longish video at 24 minutes, but I do believe that it holds a lot of vital information and attacks Mamta directly. I do appreciate his resolve for what he says on camera.

www.india-aware.com

tweet and ask this idiot derek no brain about his own brother who left India and went to pukilund and converted to islam.

uncle derek went there and tracked him down, but what has been cut cannot be joined again, no??

this guy profited hugely when TMC held the railway ministry by providing "consultancy", just like mumtaz begum sells her "paintings" for crores to eager "businessmen".