The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by chetak » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:18 pm

hanumadu wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:14 am
Triank wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:07 am
jingo-gan, need some help:

here's a msg a friend got on his fb page by sm1:

"hi, I am ** from Hyderabad,India. I am going through a very tough time. We are a brahmin family.. My only child is 22 years just completed IIT. Now he is been mesmerized so much about Christianity and says he is a Christian. I am going through hell at home. I approched counselors and many. Nothing is effecting him. What to do to get him back to Hinduthism and take up his responsibility in his birth religion"

"Thank you for your reply.. He is from IIT Roorkee..we are started counselling session from Swami Paripurnanada's Sishya..and also trying max..But he is in complete memorization.. He has gone very deep in just 4 months. Please help us. How to get him back"

"he has become very stubborn.. He things Christianity is true.. Jesus is the true God.. what to do.?? Day by day I am looking hopes.. He is my only child . I can't even imagine he being like that...can any one help.. us.. He needs a strong and knowledgeable person."

i have contacted Shiva-Shakti org. next i will be writing to kalavai venkat. pls pour in your suggestions on how this could be tackled.

TIA!

P.S. - @muns saar, sorry i forgot to respond to your reply earlier. now i cant find it. could you pls link me to it?

How about read the bible and point out where it is wrong? There are plenty of verses which are down right violent, discriminatory and ridiculous.
Show some videos on shiva shakti youtube channel where christians called them and said they are leaving christianity.
what does the gospel of judas say??

what of the gospel of mary magdelene??

google luke 19.27

it says

'" But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:11 pm

Congi scum spreading this telangana assembly election picture as cong rally picture from Lucknow. :rotfl: :rotfl:

https://twitter.com/ChitraSarwara/statu ... 3430059008

https://twitter.com/Kkdtalkies/status/1 ... 4314755073

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:19 pm

With false Rafale allegations and PGV Cong has thrown everything into this game. Mother of all battles 2019.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:30 pm

this will put the cat among the pigeons, especially in J&K and in the NE

प्रशान्त पटेल उमराव Verified account @ippatel

Supreme Court has directed the National Commission for Minorities to define "minorities" in each state & also to lay down guidelines of their identification at state level, on a plea filed by @AshwiniBJP.

9:50 PM - 10 Feb 2019
1,504 Retweets 3,181 Likes

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Burnol sales will shoot up now.

huge bumrash for commies, naxals and lootyens including pakis in disguise, congis and jnu type jehadis.

Indrajit Ghosh @Indraji39264032

Replying to @RaghuramanMenon

Yet another game changer was yesterday when supreme court agreed to hear the petition seeking abrogation of Art. 370. Anti-nationals, Modi haters are in a state of shock and are panicking.

12:23 AM - 11 Feb 2019

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Sachin wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:45 am
PM attacks Cong on defence deals, silent on Rafale . Congress seems to be real desperate on the Rafale issue and using MSM indiscrimanately. The only counter I feel is for BJP's door-to-door campaign machinery. Like LS 2014 there should be campaign vans which goes to every nook & corner.
crams wrote:I think ModiJi should take his gloves off and go after Rafale fake news peddlers like N. Ram, Ajai Shukla etc. Of course ecosystem will scream fascism, vendetta etc, but that needs to be weathered.
It should be BJP party machinery which should be more proactive here. There would be 1000s of BJP sympathisers who are not full time party workers, and it is their help which is required here. Help them to file cases against "Chinese Hindu" etc. When neutral people file petitions political vandetta cry would be come meaningless. See how NGOs use "non-political citizens" to further their agenda.

This is not some random attack but a planned, structured, coordinated and programmed attack being mounted in waves by conspirators connected by a common objective and end game. Each gang has failed/is failing in its own backyard, beset as they are with a very entitled but disinterested and ageing population used to a certain quality of life and social as well as civic amenities.

Is it colonialism 2.0??

This is the spear tip of the BIF.

There are committed and powerful offshore advisors and entities plugged into this very high stakes game that may well change the course of history for India and europe, even as we speak.

one gang needs the gargantuan Indian market to survive and the other gang needs the ginormous Indian populace to spread its reach and influence global events as they unfold / or perhaps, even before they unfold.

twitter
Replying to @nitingokhale
You are being charitable
There is a pattern to it
Cong used threat of impeachment to try & pressurise then CJI
Now 3 episodes to pressure CAG
1. Threat to Govt Officials
2. Create doubts over CAG role being former Def Secy
&
3. Half baked report by @nramind
Insidious

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:20 pm

chetak wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:43 pm
Burnol sales will shoot up now.

huge bumrash for commies, naxals and lootyens including pakis in disguise, congis and jnu type jehadis.

Indrajit Ghosh @Indraji39264032

Replying to @RaghuramanMenon

Yet another game changer was yesterday when supreme court agreed to hear the petition seeking abrogation of Art. 370. Anti-nationals, Modi haters are in a state of shock and are panicking.

12:23 AM - 11 Feb 2019
Watch this clip between RM and SuSwa - on how to win 2019. The latter clearly points out three areas where the government needs to act one being Art 370. He claims there is no need for parliamentary action at all. I am not sure about the recommendation by RM at the end of the clip. Just don't know enough about SuSwa - he is such a maverick. Interesting bit about the RSS though.

For some reason I cannot get to embed this in the usual way, so here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ3hQ9E5I1w&t=322s

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:22 pm

Jack, the Chief Twit is a bold genius, I tell ya.

Within 10 minutes of meeting RaGa, he made a global announcement that fake news was a huge threat that needs to be fought. Who in India has that kind of courage?

Also, realizing that RaGa is a Dattatreya Kaul Janeudhari Brahmin worshipping Shiva in dark places who would eventually demonstrate patriarchy by refusing the right of India's defense minister to speak on defense matters just be she is a woman, Jack told us "Brahminical Patriarchy" needed to be smashed. Right on, Jack D*******. No Indian had the courage to say that.

Obviously, RaGa's patriarchal friends were unhappy and asked Jack to testify in the Indian Parliament. THIS is where Jack shone. He dealt a deathblow to their patriarchy by sending a woman named Mahima Kaul :shock: to show them the finger. By refusing to talk to her and telling her that Jack the Man has to come in person, the Indian Parliament shamed itself profusely in front of the world.

All hail Jack D******* the Chief Twit!!! :evil:

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:02 pm

SSundar wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:15 am
Haldiram wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:00 am
SSundar wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:36 am

This does not sound credible. Of the two planes shortlisted among the half dozen competitors, Eurofighter was one of them. So if they wanted Eurofighter they could have chosen it back then itself. In fact the "defense expert" @Iyervval had written a long article criticizing the UPA govt. for picking Rafale over Eurofighter. Though later he changed his opinion after Modi decided to buy 36 Rafale.
EADS simply lost the pricing battle. IAF initially prevailed over the corrupt UPA elements. If you believe what BJP is saying, the famiglia just basically stalled the deal because IAF chose the company that did not pay the famiglia. Remember EADS later approached the govt with a lower bid but IAF rejected on the basis that such rebids are not allowed. The EADS theory is a lot more credible than a Boeing or Lockheed theory.
I am aware of all that but I think it would have been much easier for UPA to switch to Eurofighter specially after it had made a fresh offer 20% lower prices. It would have been hard for IAF to say no since they had rated Eurofighter equally good and now it was available at 20% cheaper price.

So this allegation of Congress doing all these hoopla now to benefit EADS sounds rather fanciful to me. COngress primarily doing the hoopla with election in mind.

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Haldiram wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:02 pm
I am aware of all that but I think it would have been much easier for UPA to switch to Eurofighter specially after it had made a fresh offer 20% lower prices. It would have been hard for IAF to say no since they had rated Eurofighter equally good and now it was available at 20% cheaper price.
IFF UPA had won 2014, THAT is exactly what you would have got. All these things happened after 2012 when UPA’s corrupt image was totally exposed and Modi was breathing down their neck. IAF wouldn’t have been as pliable as they were in the case of Augusta Westland either - changing rules to favor the chosen one. They couldn’t have pulled off another scam at that scale.

Things will take a VERY ugly turn IF UPA wins 2019.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:53 pm

Joke of the day. Pappu /dynasty slaves, Sreenivasan Jain and N. Ram claiming with a straight face without batting an eye-lid that their 'truth Vs hype', their relentless harping on Rafale, has nothing to do with doing Pappu's dirty works, its only to get at the truth and ask questions, and in the process suffer the ignominy of being attacked by BJP. Oh my God, how honest and selfless of them. Brings tears to my eyes :-).

Pratyush
BGR Newbie

Post by Pratyush » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:11 am

Post the selection of Rafale on price consideration. Eads made fresh and revised bid for the sale of the Eurofighter. But was rejected on grounds that the acquisition process didn't allow for the L 2 bidder to make a revised bid for the contracts.

This was by the Saint.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:08 am

Hindu man hacked before son for opposing religious conversion to Islam

https://www.india-aware.com/featured/hi ... -to-islam/

Guys I had a word with our editor to bring out the above story last night. Has been running on our website the whole day. I have actively tasked the social media team to create posters on all of our social media groups reflecting his violence and death. This includes the donation link as well. We will over the next few days keep at it to try and spread awareness of his courage. Cartoonist is also working on this as well.
Hopefully more people, will come across the news as well.

To try and combat the constant propaganda regarding the Gau Rakshaks, released a video showing the ruthlessness of these cattle smugglers in trying to hoard as many cattle across the Bangladesh border. We talked to one of the Delhi Gau Rakshak heads, who unfortunately was the victim of a gruesome attack on himself by the cattle smuggling mafia.
It's got some quite gruesome pics of cattle being herded up on to trucks in poor pathetic situations, from states that is completely illegal. Not only that we have shown that not only are many of these cattle smuggling bandits never caught, but when they do are willing to create violent situation in order for them to try and get away. Again our goal is really the elections and combating the constant anti-Hindu brigade as seen on Vatican NDTV.

Please let me know what you think and like, sub, share.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:38 am

https://twitter.com/DhaOnez/status/1095252848680550400

Watch the video till the end and see how the retweets and likes jump by 1500 and 5000

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:50 am

From Bar & Bench.
SC asks National Commission for Minorities to define "minorities" in each state
This if implemented in letter & spirit would have an impact on J&K and North Eastern states where it is Hindus who are the actual minority.

2018 landmark year for Supreme Court of India but judgments alone cannot change social attitude, DY Chandrachud J.
This statement of Mr. Justice DY Chandrachud is when a bench including him is to decide on the review petitions on the Sabari Mala temple case. This statement of his has now spreading far & wide in social media. Many advocates point out the "inherent bias" and requests Justice Chandrachud to step down from the bench (as his opinion is now pretty much decided). If the judiciary is playing to a (foreign??) gallery, then it is slowly losing its relevance.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:58 am

Muns wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:08 am
Hindu man hacked before son for opposing religious conversion to Islam

https://www.india-aware.com/featured/hi ... -to-islam/

Guys I had a word with our editor to bring out the above story last night. Has been running on our website the whole day. I have actively tasked the social media team to create posters on all of our social media groups reflecting his violence and death. This includes the donation link as well. We will over the next few days keep at it to try and spread awareness of his courage. Cartoonist is also working on this as well.
Hopefully more people, will come across the news as well.

To try and combat the constant propaganda regarding the Gau Rakshaks, released a video showing the ruthlessness of these cattle smugglers in trying to hoard as many cattle across the Bangladesh border. We talked to one of the Delhi Gau Rakshak heads, who unfortunately was the victim of a gruesome attack on himself by the cattle smuggling mafia.
It's got some quite gruesome pics of cattle being herded up on to trucks in poor pathetic situations, from states that is completely illegal. Not only that we have shown that not only are many of these cattle smuggling bandits never caught, but when they do are willing to create violent situation in order for them to try and get away. Again our goal is really the elections and combating the constant anti-Hindu brigade as seen on Vatican NDTV.

Please let me know what you think and like, sub, share.

prior luloo prasad becoming the railway minister, transportation of cattle by rail was banned but vote bank dependant luloo allowed such transportation and opened the floodgates.

Ban this once again and also ban the movement of cattle within 25 miles of the Indian border in any direction making it a nonbailable offense

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 pm

vadra is daily going to ED. taking his mom as well this time..

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:59 pm

What Pappu and his slaves and that includes Pappu media like NDTV have done is take all the travails and tribulations of signing such a complex deal keeping national security needs in mind, and spun it as actions done out of malafide intent. I must give it to Cambride Analytica or whoever it is that Pappu & Co hired for this strategy. And I must also credit ModiJi's detractors in the defense ministry and elsewhere for colluding in this shameful enterprise. I don't know about opinion polls, but this relentless nit-picking of every little deliberation that took place, putting it out of context and then alleging corruption through 'chowkidar chor hai' has got to be damaging (never mind that those deliberations actually indicate that ModiJi had a single-minded focus to satisfy the needs to IAF and country, and there is a even a whiff of person gain for him or his family). I mean don't tell me all those useless dim-wits who showed up at Priyanka princess's rally won't be swayed by this charge.

What I find interesting though about Congoon strategy is akin to the classic hen that lays golden egg. Pappu seems to be on overdrive, as offensive as it seems with his charge of 'chowkidar chor hai' is that he seems to be cut the hen way too early. None of his allegations have lived more than 48 hours before dissipating, until he pulls one more out of his rectum that naxal Ram or Ajai Shukla or whih ever slave of the dynasty inserts into him. I cannot imagine what else Pappu's slaves have up their sleeve as elections draw closer, and by going on the attack this early and nothing more, will this backfire?

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:13 pm

One of Pappu's premier slaves, I mean the more intellectually and articulate ones like retd. Col Ajai Shukla, unlike say parrots like Omar Abdullah's concubine who just regurgitates {Pappu's allegations, himself reveals that on sticking the corruption charge on ModiJi, they have come out pauper but still gloats over the damage and supposed incompetency. I mean the same narrative could be used to praise ModiJi, and rightfully so, for decisive decision making instead policy paralysis, all done for supreme national interests.

https://ajaishukla.blogspot.com/2019/02 ... -wont.html

Even with further revelations, only a money trail would establish criminal culpability in the Rafale affair. Without that, judgment can only be pronounced in the court of public opinion. Yet, great damage has been done. Procedures and institutional mechanisms have been severely undermined and the already fraught process of defense procurement complicated further. We may never know whether there has been corruption in the Rafale deal. But the evidence of unforgivable incompetence is everywhere.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm

crams wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:59 pm
What Pappu and his slaves and that includes Pappu media like NDTV have done is take all the travails and tribulations of signing such a complex deal keeping national security needs in mind, and spun it as actions done out of malafide intent. I must give it to Cambride Analytica or whoever it is that Pappu & Co hired for this strategy. And I must also credit ModiJi's detractors in the defense ministry and elsewhere for colluding in this shameful enterprise. I don't know about opinion polls, but this relentless nit-picking of every little deliberation that took place, putting it out of context and then alleging corruption through 'chowkidar chor hai' has got to be damaging (never mind that those deliberations actually indicate that ModiJi had a single-minded focus to satisfy the needs to IAF and country, and there is a even a whiff of person gain for him or his family). I mean don't tell me all those useless dim-wits who showed up at Priyanka princess's rally won't be swayed by this charge.

What I find interesting though about Congoon strategy is akin to the classic hen that lays golden egg. Pappu seems to be on overdrive, as offensive as it seems with his charge of 'chowkidar chor hai' is that he seems to be cut the hen way too early. None of his allegations have lived more than 48 hours before dissipating, until he pulls one more out of his rectum that naxal Ram or Ajai Shukla or whih ever slave of the dynasty inserts into him. I cannot imagine what else Pappu's slaves have up their sleeve as elections draw closer, and by going on the attack this early and nothing more, will this backfire?
I never thought what RG would say be taken seriously by Mango Public but then what do I know of Indian voters. Looks like there is some hidden love for Dynasty even in Modern India otherwise you would not see people going gaga over PGV.
Also to expect cogoons and dynasts to play straight would be stupidity. They want the power back, country be damned. I fthat means bringing French president and Chines minsiters in equation, will do.
Sad part is that if this causes downfall of NM, no one in future would touch defense procurement especially big ticket items even with a barge pole rsulting in weakening of India defense forces. Bofors is a prime example.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:03 pm

Vikas wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm
crams wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:59 pm

I never thought what RG would say be taken seriously by Mango Public but then what do I know of Indian voters. Looks like there is some hidden love for Dynasty even in Modern India otherwise you would not see people going gaga over PGV.
Also to expect cogoons and dynasts to play straight would be stupidity. They want the power back, country be damned. I fthat means bringing French president and Chines minsiters in equation, will do.
Sad part is that if this causes downfall of NM, no one in future would touch defense procurement especially big ticket items even with a barge pole rsulting in weakening of India defense forces. Bofors is a prime example.
His advisors, as well as his foreign consultants, would not let him peak so early and empty both barrels at this stage.

There is something big and nasty coming down the road and aimed directly at Modi, possibly as a reaction of some middleman interrogation revelation or court judgement or what have you.

Both sides have not yet revealed their respective brahmastras yet and so the final word has not been said.

Right now, the only play open is for him to scream from the rooftops that because he revealed Modi's corruption, Modi is taking revenge on him and is being vindictive with his filing of cases etc.

OTOH, Modi has not even started to warm up yet, as a matter of fact. he is just taking a few practice swings now.

suryag
BGR Newbie

Post by suryag » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:58 am

Bengal watchers a question -- has Ex MP Kunal Ghosh turned an approver in the Sarada and Rosevalley scam ?

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:20 am

chetak wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:03 pm
His advisors, as well as his foreign consultants, would not let him peak so early and empty both barrels at this stage.
Depends on whether they are playing like the Pakistani opening line-up in a world cup match against India - hit hard and try to finish the game early. They usually do, but not they way they intended.

These handlers failed in 2014 by peaking too early with Kejri. Perhaps they don't understand India as well as we think they do.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:58 am

Shiv Sena for 1995 formula for tie-up with BJP in Maharashtra
Looks like the Shiv Sena is trying to exploit the situation to the hilt.

suryag
BGR Newbie

Post by suryag » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:52 am

Mulayam Singh in parliament says Modi has done good work and should again become PM. Dont know what this new angle is ? but listening to MSY he seems to be getting closer to retirement and looks like he wants to atleast say(if not able to do) something that is right