The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by chetak » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:08 am

Reading the kalma at IG's funeral??

and yet they call themselves as brahmins??

from Subramanium Swamy's retweet

twitter
इन्दिरा की लाश के सामने राहुल और राजीव गांधी कलमा पढ रहे हैं फिर भी हमारे देश के लोगों को लगता है कि ये लोग ब्राह्मण हैं।

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:28 am

These people are not Hindu, let alone Brahmin.

They will be everything to everyone, and yet the doofuses that people are, will vote for them. I really would like to understand what goes on in the brains of pidis. I don’t mean the secular who hate Hindus or bjp or Modi. But the congoons who buy the BS wholesale.

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:57 am

Mahatma Gandhi used to do Ram bhajans every morning, wonder if these people even read his autobiography.

From the time of independence, how it has come to this is something serious to explain step by step.
I really would like to understand what goes on in the brains of ..
Prolly lotta confusion between self criticism and outright self flaglation ; with layers of delusion about times of invasion by land (layers being mujra ) and invasion by sea (ongoing, compounded by below ground control) - by different barbarians.

Not to mention systemic entanglement (not corruption -for lack of better word -obviously) by mass voting based upon tangential mentality (religion, liquor, poverty, international allure) effectively resulting in strategic voting against BJP everywhere etcetera.

These people will be at pain and loathe to understand struggle by likes of Maharana Pratap, Guru Teg Bahadur, Shivaji, and on and on along with generations who spent their all wealth for all out warfare against barbarians.

What's use of following lopsided values while overlooking long-term interests that are love-jihaded by invaders of past or future heavyweights (China, for example, along with usual victor's of wwII, cold war, etc).

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:24 am

chetak wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:08 am

twitter
इन्दिरा की लाश के सामने राहुल और राजीव गांधी कलमा पढ रहे हैं फिर भी हमारे देश के लोगों को लगता है कि ये लोग ब्राह्मण हैं।

got this pic on whatsapp too today. its the funeral of 'frontier gandhi'. not of IG. but yes, those hands of the chinese gandhis! :mrgreen:

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:27 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:28 am
These people are not Hindu, let alone Brahmin.

They will be everything to everyone, and yet the doofuses that people are, will vote for them. I really would like to understand what goes on in the brains of pidis. I don’t mean the secular who hate Hindus or bjp or Modi. But the congoons who buy the BS wholesale.
if not for the archaic structure of our forum, i could've right away uploaded a hilarious video of a chachcha from UP showering heaps of oral gems on this mafia clan!

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:33 am

now republic has launched its Hindi channel too with a high-decible expose and campaign - on the genocide of the Ram Mandir Karsevaks!

https://twitter.com/republic/status/109 ... 42656?s=08

from various mahants to sri sri, everyone threw their weight (and opinions) on this. shivsena says will raise the issue in the parliament.

Pratyush
BGR Newbie

Post by Pratyush » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:01 pm

https://m.rediff.com/news/column/is-mod ... 190202.htm

First towel thrown by Mihir Sharma.

Basically saying that all the things done by Modi means that he is an institution and that you can't rule out any big bang action from Modi Shah combination.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:37 pm

^

Rambling noise without any substance or conclusion except to say 'BJP would not lose easily'. Any writer who uses the phrase 'so-called surgical strikes' referring to the action in Uri has gone to the dark side IMHO and is batting not just for the opposition but for the Pakis. Whatever follows is totally irrelevant for me.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:44 pm

Modi had two rallies in WB today. Judging from the crowd even BJP may be surprised with WB.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:52 pm

From India Today opinion poll about 50% in WB support NRC, 20% don't know. As I had said before majority of WBengali Hindus are unhappy with illegal immigration and will support NRC.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:45 pm

Supratik wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:44 pm
Modi had two rallies in WB today. Judging from the crowd even BJP may be surprised with WB.
Modi was seen appealing to the crowd that the ground has been small for the number of people who turned up. Should organize further rallies on bigger grounds.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:25 pm

Modi has met boroma in WB. She is the leader of matuas the largest SC community in WB. Don't know who she will back. But her community largely votes according to the leader. She earlier supported CPIM then TMC. SC are 25% of WB pop.

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:51 pm

chetak wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:08 am

twitter

My ultra right wing nutcase friend also sent this over Whatsapp. This is not Indira's funeral, this is Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan's funeral. He died in Peshawar in 1988. Rajiv and PVN went to attend it. Rajiv is just being polite by doing the Muslim thing. PVN either is very non-PC or doesn't care. Doesn't make Rajiv a Muslim or PVN a Hindu nationalist.

Also Subbu Swamy has high regards for Rajiv Gandhi and they were good friends. He hates Rajiv's family but you notice he never disparages Rajiv himself.

Does this make Rajnath Singh a Muslim?

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:15 pm

I agree, we must not help score self goals in this fight on SM. Easy for the opposition to point out the errors and then anything else that is said in the future could also be labeled fake news even if true.

I too was a big supporter of Rajiv Gandhi, thought he was an honest man thrust into politics by force and completely unprepared for it. Misled and misguided by so-called friends and advisors, he could have changed the country with the mandate he was given, if he only had Modi's vision. Sad decline and ultimate death for a good man. What followed was absolute disaster except for a brief stint by PVNR.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:53 pm

NaMo, Shah, Yogi, and Doval playing an excellent game.

NaMo hammering the "S3V" (Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas) and "good work done" message in every speech, interaction, and rally....backed up by great budget, tax cut, lots of new schemes being implemented fast, GST relief, farmers relief, savarna quota...you name it.

Meanwhile noose tightening on the Gaandee family and chamchas...new fronts being opened on Raabart....all being made to do the run-around of various courts...Doval coordinating return of various renegades from wherever the buggers may be holed up.

Shah playing an aggressive game right now in WB. NaMo and Yogi doing their part in UP on Ayodhya/RJB.

Finally, the media (Republic, Times Now, Zee, India TV et al) seem basically on the NDA side now. *Ornob entered the Hindu media space today with quite a bang...new revelations on 1990s massacre of Hindoos by SP....they weren't just 16 people killed.

Sicanta
BGR Newbie

Post by Sicanta » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:26 pm

Anyone following mamtas drama in kolkata? Protecting the commissioner? Seems like there is going to be a midnight hearing at SC.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:00 pm

Guys, this belongs on the movie thread, but since its also related to ModiJi/DovalJi, I am posting here. Last night I saw the movie Uri. Excellent movie. Unlike other politically correct and useless Bollywood crap movies like the ones on 26/11, and LoC etc completely trivializing the evil perpetrated by TSP, this one is bang on target. The hero Kaushal did a fabulous job. Of course, there was a bit of exaggerated masala here and there, but that won't take away from the main theme of the movie. Those Congoon and AAP traitors as also Lutyen b@stards who call this movie "propaganda" must be seething with jealousy at the popularity.

Can't help but repeat thos dialogue :-):

How's the Josh? High Sir. Jai Hind

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:35 pm

crams wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:00 pm
Guys, this belongs on the movie thread, but since its also related to ModiJi/DovalJi, I am posting here. Last night I saw the movie Uri. Excellent movie. Unlike other politically correct and useless Bollywood crap movies like the ones on 26/11, and LoC etc completely trivializing the evil perpetrated by TSP, this one is bang on target. The hero Kaushal did a fabulous job. Of course, there was a bit of exaggerated masala here and there, but that won't take away from the main theme of the movie. Those Congoon and AAP traitors as also Lutyen b@stards who call this movie "propaganda" must be seething with jealousy at the popularity.

Can't help but repeat thos dialogue :-):

How's the Josh? High Sir. Jai Hind
a major reason why i went to the hall to watch the movie was to put in my contribution to the coffers of the makers and thus ratchet up the burn in the libtard rectums. shall be going for a re-watch soon.

btw, that 'josh' line has become another 'modi-jumla' these days :D

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:31 am

me going this week for 3rd watching....never seen any movie three times

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:20 am

Triank wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:35 pm
a major reason why i went to the hall to watch the movie was to put in my contribution to the coffers of the makers . shall be going for a re-watch soon
May your tribe increase. I am trying to drum up publicity for the movie in my whatsapp groups :D For sure this movie will remind the viewers what Modi managed to do (via the army operation). This operation was not really about the strike itself....it was more about declaring the strikes in public which was hardly done, if ever; and the revenge motive was also publicly declared. The funniest thing, if people rememder is that PAkistan denied the strikes :rotfl:

Yagnasri
BGR Newbie

Post by Yagnasri » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:15 am

Muntaz begam is on fire. Full drama last night. I was up seeing upto 2 am. Nothing really happened of course. But I think CBI might be very near to get to her directly. Hence the drama and playing victim. But she is playing with anti national fire. Nothing new there. She is doing it for sometime.

We need to watch SC proceedings today. I do hope SC gives bamboo to WB politicos this time around.

Schmidt
BGR Newbie

Post by Schmidt » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:35 am

Didi should be arrested on obstruction of justice charges and her govt should be dismissed immediately

She has also prevented the BJP leaders from exercising their constitutional rights ( to propagate their views freely in terms of holding election rallies )

Imagine if any BJP govt had done this

Pratyush
BGR Newbie

Post by Pratyush » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:31 am

I watched the whole CBI and Bengal policy with Mamta sitting on dharna.

It appears that she is dareing the centre to bring about governors rule in the state and then claim to be victim of centre.

It appears that she's still living in the 80s.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:13 am

I don't think BJP should impose governor's rule yet. She will milk it all the way to the election, with all secular parties behind her.. let it be simmer

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:10 am

Pratyush wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:31 am
It appears that she's still living in the 80s.
She has definitely pushed WB to the 80s for sure.