The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
vishvak
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by vishvak » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:54 pm

declining rapidly
Well first thing first.. got to expose how ropers/rolers have ethnically cleansed native population - on their own lands and further away.

Notice how culture ethnic cleansing isn't termed genocide at UN so how to go about clearing cobwebs of deception and act immediately when some big mob tries that.

One way the BIF works is by justifying looking away when barbarians invade and kill onlee certain groups of people (one after other). How to break silence on such tactics and punish those who got away with it.

Hindus (Sikhs, budhdhists included) were genocided in Kashmir yet local sleeping sells and foreign retards who gave support, went away scot free. Same for Hindu population in NE states (Brus of Mizoram for example).

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:58 pm

dinesh_kumar wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:52 pm
^ there's none saar.
I am confused. Surely you know that India will have a Prime Minister in 2019 or 2020 or 2021 whether or not there is an alternative.

And that Prime Minister will rule India (whether or not you can suggest an alternative).

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:02 pm

He is the modern Prithviraj Chauhan, the last Hindu king of Delhi.
More like first guy to clean deceptive cobwebs put forth everywhere including the constitution. When BJP is in power we can atleast see otherwise it is andheri nagari me kaanaa raajaa. (In village of blind one-eyed dude becomes king) with any intention.

What comes to mind is dumber than prince kind of situation where anyone smarter is called heatheins pegeins kooooooooooffr etcetera.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:21 pm

Primus wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:10 pm
It would be a simple enough legislation to pass, making it impossible to obtain such benefits without filling out a form that declares your religion is still Hindu. There will be a lot of opposition to this and many will be brazen enough to pretend they are still Hindu, but then if there is enough awareness, such crooks can be outed by their own neighbors and friends that are Hindu - for such things cannot be kept secret from the community. There will still be problems for sure and a lot of resistance to boot, but at least there will be some semblance of justice done.
eh? That's already the case. You have to show your caste certificate for availing any of the benefits associated with that caste. The problem isn't legislation, the problem is that the converts are still "hindu" on paper. There's no way to "force them out" as such, even if the community knows. The point is that legally, unless they accept they are converted, nothing can be done. And they will not declare themselves to be converts legally. There is no law or rule that prevents a christian to visit a temple, or a hindu to visit a church, so there is no way to "fix" it.

The only way is to just implement reservations based on the current distributions, at least then 5% of anything will be reserved for 5% of a certain caste/religion.

Also, BTW, it isn't "an interesting angle", it is fact. I know several people who have converted but are still SC/ST on paper, and therefore get all the benefits for that group. In KA it's pretty common actually
Last edited by JohnTitor on Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:24 pm

more and more INR based oil deals getting signed.

This is great. I hoped this day would come, but not so soon.

lot of factors working for us. trump has destroyed the usual US foreign policy machinery..the state dept, the policy adviser network of diplos, think tanks etc..and is running on a skeleton crew and acting secy's instead of full fledged ones who drive institutional policies..

and on top of all this, he himself is under lots of investigations and is tied up tackling that.

this lets us get things moving under the radar and present it as new normal when all this settles and a new regime takes over eventually

all the more reason to have modi at the helm driving this change instead of the passive nonsense of previous PMs.

ashokk
BGR Newbie

Post by ashokk » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:17 pm

Ahead of 2019 polls, Centre readies big farm relief plan
NEW DELHI: The Centre is working on a plan to provide relief to farmers and is weighing options on a direct benefit transfer scheme for the distressed sector modelled on the Telangana system.

Several rounds of discussions have been held and the view emerging within the government favours a limited direct benefit transfer scheme to help small and marginal farmers meet expenses for seeds, fertilisers, pesticides and labour.

Sources said the cost of such a scheme would work out to about Rs 1.25 lakh crore and could be jointly borne by the Centre and states. Some of the participants suggested a 70:30 split of the cost between the Centre and states.

“It will be a political call. Cost and the fast-shrinking window before Lok Sabha polls are challenges. But BJP being in power in many states can be a help. Even Congress-ruled states will be on board because it is aimed at easing farmers’ distress,” said a senior official, while referring to the amount and time needed to roll out the plan, adding that a final decision was yet to be taken.

The other option on the table is “price deficiency payment”, which has been suggested in the Niti Aayog’s medium term strategy. Under this plan, a subsidy would be provided in case the price falls below an MSP (minimum support price)-linked threshold.

Under this Niti Aayog proposal, each farmer would register her crop and acreage sown with the nearest APMC mandi. If the market price falls below the floor price, the farmer would be entitled to the difference up to a maximum of 10% of the MSP-linked price that could be paid via direct benefit transfer (DBT) into an Aadhaar-linked bank account.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has met BJP president Amit Shah, finance minister Arun Jaitley and agriculture minister Radha Mohan Singh to discuss farm distress, triggering talk that the government may soon unveil a mega plan to tackle the problem.

The urgency to provide relief to the agriculture sector comes against the backdrop of BJP’s losses in three key state elections where farm distress emerged as a major issue. The promise of farm loan waiver by Congress seemed to have attracted voters in Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan.

But there are several challenges in rolling out the DBT programme, including a massive effort that will have to be launched to get the land records.

It is felt that the number of programmes such as soil health card, farmers insurance scheme, higher minimum support prices, neem coating of urea and irrigation schemes have not been able to make a dent in the problem and there is a need to provide some sort of income support.

Sources said Niti Aayog member and farm expert Ramesh Chand has been leading the discussions with the agriculture ministry and other wings to draw up the contours of the relief plan.

The scheme which seems to have the most backing in the government is the “Agriculture Investment Support Scheme” (Rythu Bandhu) which has been implemented by the Telangana government. The state has set aside Rs 12,000 crore for the current fiscal year.

Under the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the state government provides Rs 4,000 per acre per farmer each season for purchase of inputs such as seeds, fertilisers, pesticides, labour and other investments. However, the TRS government undertook a massive exercise to revamp and digitise land records to identify beneficiaries of the scheme — a pre-requisite which must be achieved countrywide before the Centre considers launching its pan-India version.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:18 pm

JohnTitor wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:21 pm
Primus wrote:
It would be a simple enough legislation to pass, making it impossible to obtain such benefits without filling out a form that declares your religion is still Hindu. There will be a lot of opposition to this and many will be brazen enough to pretend they are still Hindu, but then if there is enough awareness, such crooks can be outed by their own neighbors and friends that are Hindu - for such things cannot be kept secret from the community. There will still be problems for sure and a lot of resistance to boot, but at least there will be some semblance of justice done.
eh? That's already the case. You have to show your caste certificate for availing any of the benefits associated with that caste. The problem isn't legislation, the problem is that the converts are still "hindu" on paper. There's no way to "force them out" as such, even if the community knows. The point is that legally, unless they accept they are converted, nothing can be done. And they will not declare themselves to be converts legally. There is no law or rule that prevents a christian to visit a temple, or a hindu to visit a church, so there is no way to "fix" it.

The only way is to just implement reservations based on the current distributions, at least then 5% of anything will be reserved for 5% of a certain caste/religion.

Also, BTW, it isn't "an interesting angle", it is fact. I know several people who have converted but are still SC/ST on paper, and therefore get all the benefits for that group. In KA it's pretty common actually
JT, my point was that a legislation could be made, and if already present, enforced if there was a will to do so. And yes, I am aware of the cryptos in our midst. Knew many in college who were admitted under the SC quota but were Christians. Had Hindu first and last names. Some of these were the most virulent proselyters I have met in my life.

What you are describing is people who are converted yet remain Hindus in every way but their mindset, i.e. no different from people who have not converted but are still anti-Hindu in their behavior and politics. It is a very difficult problem dealing with these people and as you say, if they have no legal paper showing their new faith, nothing can be done. What I am referring to in the 'interesting angle' thought is increasing the awareness among the remaining Hindus of the Dalit/SC/SC group who know these converts and can be made to understand that their own share of the pie is being eroded. People are inherently selfish especially when something is free.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Gus wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:24 pm

..............all the more reason to have modi at the helm driving this change instead of the passive nonsense of previous PMs.

I wonder if anybody has read the book but here is the trailer of the movie coming out in two weeks. MMS is played by Anupam Kher and must say he seems to have done a good job. Good casting from limited viewing presented in the trailer.

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:47 am

I think tribals are allowed to avail SC quota benefits irrespective of their religion. I recall from my undergrad days almost all the tribals, whether from Central Indian tribal belt, or north east , or south, were christians.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:21 am

Haldiram wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:47 am
I think tribals are allowed to avail SC quota benefits irrespective of their religion. I recall from my undergrad days almost all the tribals, whether from Central Indian tribal belt, or north east , or south, were christians.
I'm not sure. Tribals fall under ST (scheduled tribe).. when you convert you are technically no n longer part of that "tribe"

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:25 am

Primus wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:18 pm
What I am referring to in the 'interesting angle' thought is increasing the awareness among the remaining Hindus of the Dalit/SC/SC group who know these converts and can be made to understand that their own share of the pie is being eroded. People are inherently selfish especially when something is free.
True sir.. it's not a new phenomenon though. People always knew but can't do anything about it. If you try to make a police complaint, your complaint will not be accepted. Because remember, they would have to "prove " it in a court of law, which is very difficult.

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:13 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:21 am
Haldiram wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:47 am
I'm not sure. Tribals fall under ST (scheduled tribe).. when you convert you are technically no n longer part of that "tribe"
OOps..typo, SC should be ST. I am positive, these tribal students got admission through quota and availed hefty scholarships, they were almost exclusively christians. Many were my friends, that's how remember.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:26 am

Did BJP promise to remove RTE , give back control of temples to Hindus and abolish Art-370 by a ordinance in their manifesto ?

Since BJP is not doing it so lets vote back congress who surely will do the above and few more acts to please Hindus. Easy and simple like peaches. Maybe Shiv Bhakth, Jenau-dhari Rahul as PM will also focus on changing demographics of Indian states due to extensive EJ activities.

Anyways NaMo is like PrithviRaj and has done nothing for us to deserve any credit, so lets welcome nay invite Gauri's and Khilji's to improve our impoverished lot.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:31 am

It is clear the INC target, use some elements within VHP etc. to say BJP not Hindu enough and still be part of the global Radical Islamic and Radical Christian ecosystem. So there will always be those who say what has Modi done here while they will preach in minority dominated areas about them being wiped off the map which was never the intention.

SO all Indian industry will be kept within a cabal and relatively backward and nation will be backward ripe for Foreign Invasions.

Every Govt. receives the previous eco system of Babus, Industrialists, Old Loans, Education system infrastructure and systems. It will take a tleast 15 years for a significant visible change. It is easy to destroy a nation if you have back up say residency in England or Italy, it takes 10-15 years to make up for the destruction.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:24 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:21 pm
Primus wrote:

There is one way to fix it. Ask all churches in India to produce a list of attendees so as to see if the Church is actually needed or not in the region or whether it has been planted for conversions. Ask a list with Adhaar numbers of the people who have signed the list saying they want the church there. All people in the list regardless of names, will be treated as Christians and they (and their progeny) will not be allowed to receive reservations of any kind that are reserved for Hindus. A minimum number of lets say 10,000 people for 1 church can be kept. If the Church cannot produce proof of enough christians, it will be closed & land taken over by Govt under anti-Conversion laws. Also no person can be in 2 lists.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:12 am

^CG , Under which law of the land would you crucify a man as Christian if he/she visits a church.
We need better and realistic solutions than the ones which no Govt would touch with a barge pole. Ghar Wapasi is the most organic way of fighting against conversion else we are doomed within one generations.

Meanwhile we are getting ready for SC banning Lohri/Pongal as it causes pollution. The first beats of drums will come from your regular Libtards and eco-warriors.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:54 am

^

Agree, no government will ever do anything like this, even a die-hard pro-Hindu one. It is a draconian step and would invite all kinds of retaliation from within the country and even more from international agencies.

A slightly similar and perhaps possible solution would be to require every permit to build a new church to be accompanied by a demographic CON (Certificate of Need). In the US, if you want to build a clinic or hospital treating medicare patients, you have to go through a very lengthy and laborious process which takes several years, to demonstrate that there are not enough in the area already and that there is indeed a need for the one you are trying to build. Problem is, such a move would require all religions to prove the need for a new place of worship and maybe that is what is needed.

Every temple, mosque, church, gurudwara can only be built if the applicants can prove they have enough worshippers and that there isn't one in the neighborhood already. The much harder part will be identifying the people who will worship there.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:52 pm

I wonder when the time will come in India when such prosecutions are mandatory and the prison sentences are salutary and the BIF sold out presstitutes position on these matters is not contrary.

WSJ article behind a paywall but it gives the gist of a novel defence mounted by the church against their padre paedophiles caught dipping their wicks.

Sell the church building and distribute the assets among the victims.

Catholic Church Used Bankruptcy for Sexual-Assault Cases. Now Others Are Following Suit.
USA Gymnastics, Boy Scouts of America explore chapter 11 to handle victims’ claims

By Tom Corrigan

Dec. 27, 2018

The Archdiocese of Portland was the first to do it. Three months later the Roman Catholic Diocese in Tucson, Ariz., followed suit and three months after that the diocese in Spokane, Wash., did it, too.

They all filed for bankruptcy and since then more than 15 other Catholic dioceses and religious orders have filed for bankruptcy to seek protection from lawsuits by sexual-assault victims, resulting in about 4,000 claims seeking compensation for past wrongdoing. This year, three more Catholic dioceses announced intentions to...

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:03 pm

twitter

Democracy in Congress

Of the FAMILY
By the FAMILY
For the FAMILY

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:42 pm

BJP wins Tripura civic body elections.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 288884.cms

The reservation in Judiciary for SC/ST should be seen in the context of what the minister said. There is going to be an entrance examination for entry into lower judiciary just like UPSC. It is in this context he made the comment which is being blown out of proportion. All govt entrances in India now have reservations. So nothing unusual.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:56 pm

I dont like posting one-liners but the bottom right picture of Prime Minister Man Mohan Singh reverently saluting Rehan Vadra (?) is sickening to look at. There is not one ounce of dignity in that picture ....whether it is MMS, Robert and Priyanka.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:31 am

People here should take advantage of TRAI's decision to price channels individually by punishing traitors like NDTV and Times group.

I hope you guys are planning to do so, please let everyone know that they should do the same.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:29 am

NDTV or many propaganda channels and Newspapers don't depend on viewer revenues, they are out there to spread a narrative.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:29 am

Sure, but that shouldn't stop us from denying another stream of revenue

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:48 am

Is colors an NDTV channel? It makes most of its revenues from there. Target it.