The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 3 (Oct 2018 - )

Post by Rahul M » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Praveen Patil has gone AWOL in his tweeter feed, not a good sign.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:03 pm

Vikas wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:43 am

Moreover DT or Merkel or May are not a benchmark for us and (on a Jestful side) doesn't it show your colonized mind that you are presenting them as some statesmen who Modiji should follow.

PS to PS: Priyanka Chopra has been Miss World, had a successful Hindi Movie career, has done work in Hollywood, so to call her a Bimbo is uncalled for.
VikasJi, on the first comment, you almost got me, but close, no cigar :-). I don't like quoting everything western as models to follow, but in this case, the latent point I was trying to make was that white leaders I quoted would ignore celebrities or icons from anywhere else, especially 'turd world'. So for my taste at least, and who the hell am I anyway :-), ModiJi should not have wasted his precious time with that photo-op with some 2-bit white celebrity.

On the Bimbo factor, sorry to part ways. I must admit, I don't watch PC's Bollywood or Hollywood BS except on the surface, but her statements, her taking part on some movie/show that was essentially US deep-state scripted: "Hindu extremists" out to defame "innocent & pious TSP" tells you that she is a deracinated Bimbo. I can bet you, someone like Anupam Kher would have rejected such a script. And I hate to talk personal stuff, but believe me, I was offered a Kushy job at a well-known US department of defense contractor, but after 3 months there, attending closed door briefings on missile defense, where India was portrayed alongside Iran, Russia, NK etc as 'rouge missile countries', it was too hard for me to stomach and I resigned even though it caused a lot of financial pain, it put my family through a lot of inconvenience, and professionally caused a lot of embarrassment. And if I could do it, someone like PC who could have several other opportunities could have said NO. So in books, she is my a Bimbo even though she might have well for herself personally.

Anyway, back to the polls. December 10th night here in US will be very depressing for me watchmaking BJP getting routed in all the 5 states. Well, I am still optimistic, that the grand prize in 2019 will be be BJP's :-).

BhairavP
BGR Newbie

Post by BhairavP » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Rahul M wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:11 pm
Praveen Patil has gone AWOL in his tweeter feed, not a good sign.
He just posted, stated that his model gives BJP the edge across all 3 states they are contenders in.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:30 pm

just read that, hope he gets it right.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:36 pm

Nah, but earlier he was predicting a sweep for BJP in MP/Chattisgarh. Going by even his previous predictions, I think his models are incomplete at best, a tad pedantic, and he lets his pro-BJP bias creep in (no complaints on that though :-)).

KarthikSan
BGR Newbie

Post by KarthikSan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Looks like it is dhoti shiver time guys :)) Where is BR's Dilbu and election jinx breaking anti jinx? Need it right now :D

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:06 pm

crams ji, prolly you took it tad serious, or much more. She married into jonas family is all that matters, what with living with jonas serial etc long before Kardashian romcom. Bimbodom is the upper smarts factor for the bimbolands. Why argue about it.

Our problem is that who can be smarter than prince. The first parliament was full of intellectual giants. Now the prince himself goes phoren.
Last edited by vishvak on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sbajwa
BGR Member

Post by sbajwa » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:12 pm

This kedarnath movie is another Love Jihad Movie.

What is wrong with Sushant singh Rajput to be involved in all Love Jihad movies playing as Baki male.

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:24 pm

Because non-retarded directors only get true inspiration (and awarded/rewarded/'international') in certain ways and not in any other way only.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:52 pm

Guys, I recall another one of those Bollywood babes who scored a few Hollywood roles after that slum dog millionaire shit. I used to see a lot of DDM headlines on her. Whatever happened to her? I am pretty sure, she also must be hanging out with some white celebrity but I don't see much headlines about her. Fell by the wayside?

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:19 pm

Dr Praveen Patil

@5Forty3
5h5 hours ago
More
(Caveat) We could be completely wrong on this. The whole world expects a Congress sweep in Rajasthan, even BJP insiders concede privately that the party is headed for a rout (not crossing 50-60 range), but our models are showing a close contest with edge to BJP.
He hasn't commented on MP and CG elections recently. His previous comments were very bullish on BJP for both the states.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:32 pm

Come on fellas, no point in beating the bishop on this....

Braveen Badil has made his MP and CG bredictions clear in two videos. MP: BJP floor 125-130, roof 150. CG: floor 45-50, roof 60+. No change in those.

For RJ his latest tweets indicate a narrow BJP victory but he has been upfront in declaring that his model is totally contrary to exit bolls. That is it. If he comes out with another video with firm bredictions, we will have an update.

Counting on Dec 11, till then.....ram naam japo aur so jao.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:55 pm

Just trying to recall accuracy of exit polls in the recent past. In Delhi, everyone was way off base, nobody predicted an AAP sweep. In Bihar, ditto. Almost everyone gave edge to BJP. Even "Dr." Prannay Roy who did exit polls then gave BJP 127+ seats. In UP, I can't recall exactly, but exit polls did accurately predict BJP win although not in such a land slide. Finally, in Karnataka, except for outliers, exit polls were more or less accurate, in fact, bang on target, poll of polls gave BJP 105, and they ended up with I believe 106. So its a mixed bag.

What the trends do tell me is that us nationalists' dreams of Congoon mukt Bharat is just that: wet dreams :-).

chadev
BGR Newbie

Post by chadev » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:27 am

Karnataka/UP had triangular contest. And there were regions within states where one side was stong. These 3 states are straight contest, and not much difference within states. Exit polls probably will be closer to reality this time unfortunately it seems...

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:28 am

crams wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:55 pm
Just trying to recall accuracy of exit polls in the recent past. In Delhi, everyone was way off base, nobody predicted an AAP sweep. In Bihar, ditto. Almost everyone gave edge to BJP. Even "Dr." Prannay Roy who did exit polls then gave BJP 127+ seats. In UP, I can't recall exactly, but exit polls did accurately predict BJP win although not in such a land slide. Finally, in Karnataka, except for outliers, exit polls were more or less accurate, in fact, bang on target, poll of polls gave BJP 105, and they ended up with I believe 106. So its a mixed bag.

What the trends do tell me is that us nationalists' dreams of Congoon mukt Bharat is just that: wet dreams :-).
Exit polls put on TV are for time pass, I dont know who is going to win. TV channels just go on past experience and get some valuable entertainment.

Each state has 4cr-5cr people most people will not like to disclose who they voted for? Parties with thier huge swarm of workers will have seem idea, even they will not be sure, and nobody who spends soo much for such information will give it away for free.

Tuesday 1:00 Pm we will know what has happened with the elections.

kittoo
BGR Newbie

Post by kittoo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:02 am

My family members were on duty during Rajasthan elections. BJP is not going to win this one and the main reason is the Hindu apathy. They reported that while Muslim areas had a voting percentage of more than 75%, Hindu areas barely touched 60%. That is a difference of 15%. Taking population ratios, that alone is a 2-3% more votes in Congress' favor, leaving aside the swing voters. Everyone hates Vasundhara anyway. God knows why BJP insists on her. If there was another CM candidate, BJP wouldve had some chance.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:14 am

Most posters here will say that Hindu needs are inconsequential to voters.. all that matters to voters is Vikas, apparently.

I felt Rajasthan was always a gone case, not sure why people thought they stood a chance. Anyway, let's see what the results say.

rsingh
BGR Newbie

Post by rsingh » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:52 am

So kangress is happy with EVM machines?

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:47 pm

With all the Vikas over the past five years - see the Achievements thread on BRF - with electrification, sanitation, LPG, bank accounts etc in every home in the country, one would have thought the people would be fighting each other to vote for BJP. Looks like nothing matters as much as one's caste in India.

Hindus are hellbent on extinction. So be it.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:16 pm

kittoo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:02 am
My family members were on duty during Rajasthan elections. BJP is not going to win this one and the main reason is the Hindu apathy. They reported that while Muslim areas had a voting percentage of more than 75%, Hindu areas barely touched 60%. That is a difference of 15%. Taking population ratios, that alone is a 2-3% more votes in Congress' favor, leaving aside the swing voters. Everyone hates Vasundhara anyway. God knows why BJP insists on her. If there was another CM candidate, BJP wouldve had some chance.
Vasundhara was a hobson's choice. It was either her or a split BJP in Rajasthan.

She was at loggerheads with the party leadership because her son was not accommodated in the central cabinet. This caused her to sabotage many things in the state and go against the leadership and hence the poor performance.

Her duplicitous handling of some very greedy caste alliances may be the final nail in the coffin. Her royal arrogance did the rest.

This particular family is another drag on our country. Their members are entrenched in many parties.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Win or loose I hope they get rid of Vasundhara. An unpopular leader has no place in a democracy specially in a non-dynasty party.

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:57 pm

With all the Vikas over the past five years - see the Achievements thread on BRF - with electrification, sanitation, LPG, bank accounts etc in every home in the country, one would have thought the people would be fighting each other to vote for BJP.
Propaganda against BJP is on since Modi became CM for very first time.

I can't seem to find link of an article that stated that two NGOs are defining human rights for the world bodies- at UN; and then there are 'consultants' hired by elected to draft laws.

Such kind of stuff seems to have become more common now, that gives chances to let in trojans, thereby also numerous protests/laws/judgements et al.

The ceaseless propaganda seems to be a cause.

What will happen to international NGOs when millions of people come out of poverty. Therefore, changing goalposts, sudden judgements, skewed relations (talks with Pakis where yindoos will be blamed for everything) etcetera etcetera.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:37 pm

I am preparing myself for a BJP rout on 12/11, and I know BJP cadres will be demoralized by the relentless attacks and mocking by the Congoon ecosystem, but I think they need to pick up the pieces and soldier along for the grand prize in 2019. India cannot be handed over to Pappu-led BIF forces no matter how ordinary nationalist Indian is angry with BJP/ModiJi for not fulfilling 'promises'. I cannot pin point anything specific contributing to the loss except to say that in general, a ruling party is at a disadvantage because people expect miracles. Pappu slaves will hammer home demo as the reason, but I am not sure I am convinced either way, neither BJP's claim that demo was a success nor Pappu slaves' claim that demo was an unmitigated disaster. It was a good move that didn't succeed as expected, or at least if it was successful, the fruits will only be borne long term which is useless in electoral politics. But full marks to ModiJi as a self-less servant of India, his presence at the helm is like bright daylight in contrast to pitch darkness under BIF.

People should realize that ModiJi cannot do magic in 4.5 years. But I think BJP strategy, unlike "India shining" in 2004 is bang on target. There has to be a 3-pronged strategy: Vikas (development), corruption, and Hindu consolidation in equal measure. All this BS about vikas only won't cut it, and at the other extreme, too much emphasis on Hinduthva will be counterproductive, especially in country like India where there is so much of Hindu hatred against majority Hindus by a sizable populace from both "Hindus" and non-Hindus alike.

Hate to enter into the realm of conspiracy theories, but I do feel that both internally and externally, there is a conspiracy that India cannot be allowed to succeed in the same mold as western countries where white Christianity trumps over other religions and races.In other words, alternate model of success (and India must take along 'South Asia' including TSP) . I still remember a quote from the late Samuel Huntington, one of west's pre-eminent intellectuals whose 'clash of civilization' ideas for continued western dominance is practiced by all western govts without actually saying so: He said the west cannot allow a Hindu India to rise except under their tutelage because if that happens, the 'caste system' will be a blue print for success (I am of course paraphrasing).

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Only RJ they may loose. MP, CG they should win. MNF will win Mizoram and TRS TG. Nothing to be demoralized about. RJ Vasundhara was an import of D-gang in 2003. She is an outsider and unpopular leader. I think they are unable to get rid of her given the long association of the Scindias with the party.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:31 pm

^^I agree. Most of the exit polls may be faulty in methodology. I am very much on the positive side of things here.

- I think MP and CG will be decisive victories with historic 20 year mandates for BJP.

- RJ will be a narrow victory

- MZ will be back with NDA (i.e. the NE would be Congi-mukt, and also the entire Eastern half of India would be Congi-mukt except for tiny Puducherry)

- Outside chance of TRS requiring BJP support to form goremint