The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Gus
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Gus » Thu May 24, 2018 6:12 pm

deleted. as I don't want to post unconfirmed stuff.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Thu May 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Sachin wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 5:17 am
RamaY wrote:The very fact that the core is willing to sabotage 2019, WITHOUT offering any alternative, is indication enough that they are clueless and cant be relied upon.
The more I read about this so called "Core" and their demands, I feel that this group is either clueless, or actually trojan horses. The BJP is a cadre party and by now would really know who wants want, and can wait to what extent. The "Core" group seems to be either neo-converts to BJP, or an impatient group who just want their pet peeves to be addressed first. The BJP won with a huge majority in LS 2014 because it judged the pulse of the people quite well. I don't think so they have lost the capability to do that this time around as well. How much of pro-Hindu religious stuff they could do is debatable, but when it gets debated we also need to see the possibility of any thing like that happening considering the existing legal/social/political situation in today's India.

I consider myself Core of Core soldier 8-) . In these and other SM groups I come across various CORE types.I used the term "clueless" for the following reasons:

1. Their inability to visualize and articulate a national issue in all its dimensions and offer a road map to achieve intended objectives in a constructive format. I tried to do my part in Three part Roadmap in a blogpost.

2. Their inability to understand and influence the inter-linkages and inter-dependencies of various state and Non-governamental power groups such that the above road map is implemented in a time-bound and progressive manner. I tried to do my part using #7WallsOfCsystem

3. Their inability appreciate the impact of Triple Colonization on Bharatiya Civilization and offer Bharatiya solutions to pull ourselves out of this deracination quicksand. My humble contribution is a Dharmic approach to reformation.

In some other group a well-intentioned person quipped, "I want to punish BJP/Modi because it is easiest thing to do instead of explaining complex thoughts". My response is we are using this anarchic short-cut because WE are incapable or unwilling to do the tough work even when it is the RIGHT thing to do.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Thu May 24, 2018 6:58 pm

Vikas wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 7:53 am
Can and should everything be dumped on EJ and BIF.
Are we at some level acting like Pakis believing in all sorts of CT.
I may not agree with Rahul Mehta's line of thinking but he is right. FB and WA messages don't fall out of sky.
How many of you have your brain washed by unknown pics and forwards ? It isn't like rest of the people outside BGR are fools.

PS: Who is this core everyone keeps talking about ? Is anyone of us part of the core. I will vote for NM and I don't have any short term demands from his govt. Does that exclude me from the core.
But Rahul Mehtaji is the visionary who coined NBPJREMN (Neta, Babu, Police, Judiciary, Real Estate, Media, NGO ....).
Add to that the deracinated convent educated Hindus (80%+ of educated hindus) who drank copious amounts of Secular Cola.
And the "Idea of India" that demands Hindus have to self-flagellate for every issue under the sky

So at least on family member of each of us pass all above criteria. No wonder these SM nonsense "falls out" in our laps.

Did you ever wonder why the MB war between cousins morphed into a civilizational war involving 18 Akshauhinis? That too without any Social Media?

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Thu May 24, 2018 10:59 pm

I think we need to connect a few dots.

1) INC has been running short of funds, as per several reports in mainstream media, and as suggested by many direct appeals for crowdfunding by their SM proxies.

2) INC desperately needs funds at this time, because without deep pockets, it really has no aukaat whatsoever to control the mahathugbandhan of regional parties that it is putting together post-Ktaka. Without INC money, what reason is there for regional parties to even consider accepting Rahul Gandhi as a consensus PM? They might as well form a third front without this loser and his baggage in tow.

3) The lack of INC money is EXACTLY the region why the Church snakes have come out of the grass at this time. Unless absolutely required, Xtian communals prefer to pursue their strategy of political domination from behind the scenes. Now they have burst into the open, because it's time for them to activate their macro- as well as micro-donors on behalf of INC.

4) For this reason, we're seeing a number of incidents with the Church front and center, and still more with the Church just a few steps behind the front lines.

-Agitation to impeach CJI Mishra, and to elevate Xtian Justice Joseph to the SC.

In fact, an Xtian hand is discernible at ALL levels and across ALL incidents of mischief involving the Judiciary in recent times: from the malignant and defamatory press-conference by four judges earlier this year, to the SC's overreach in limiting BJP's window of opportunity to prove a majority on the floor of the K'taka assembly. Every one of these efforts was dutifully cheered on by the Xtian and crypto-Xtian mouthpieces of the mainstream English-language media.

- Letter from the Archbishop of Delhi asking Xtians to "pray" for the fall of the Modi govt. next year. Offering "prayer" is a code word for holding out the donation plate in certain traditions. This was later reiterated by the Vatican's own mouthpiece as an anti-Modi diatribe, confirming that international Xtian networks are also part of the strategic political deployment.

- Sterlite agitations at Tuticorin, deliberately designed to provoke a harsh response by the police by leaving them no other option for preserving public safety. The mastermind here is one particularly rabid EJ named Mohan Lazarus. At the "civil society" level, crypto-Xtian Kamalahassan has come forward issuing statements couched in overtly separatist and anti-national rhetoric, and Rahul Gandhi has blamed the police firing on the "RSS".

(One note here. Don't doubt for a moment that Rahul Gandhi blaming police firing on the RSS is a dog-whistle and rallying-cry to Xtian communals in TN. That's exactly what it is. Equally, his statement to the US Ambassador that the greatest threat to India is "saffron terrorism" was a dog-whistle to INC's US-based EJ macro-donors to put their money up because BJP was gaining ground. He is not as stupid as he appears, and his statements are a lot more dangerous and toxic than he is given credit for).

5) The pattern fits together abominably well, and points directly to the oldest trick in the Church's book: Atrocity Literature.

Supreme Court: "Deserving Xtians are being excluded by Hindu Nationalists".

Sterlite: "Peaceful Xtian environmentalists were murdered by fascist Hindutva cops".

The Archbishop's "Call to Prayer" letter covers a lot of the other atrocity-lit strawmen: "cow vigilantism", "lynching", "anti-dalit atrocities", "minorities feel unsafe" etc. etc.

6) So what is the Church's purpose in fabricating and deploying a storm of Atrocity Literature at this time? Why was it so important for them to come (relatively) out of the shadows at this very time? How does that benefit a cash-strapped INC?

This is where speculation comes in. The Church, as well as Xtian NGOs, have been increasingly starved for soul-harvesting funds since the FCRA act began to be robustly enforced under the present govt.

INC has also suffered cash shortages as a direct result of the economic and financial reforms, such as demonetisation, that have been brought into effect over the last few years.

IF the Church can fabricate Atrocity Literature to convince its US-based sponsors that "India Xtianity Khatrey mein hain" ... this could very well lead to increased pressure from America on GOI to loosen up its FCRA restrictions.

India's trade relations with the US are tense right now. The sanctions on Russian Armaments (CAATSA) and especially Iranian Oil (after Trump withdrew from JCPOA) are going to affect our economy adversely. The first blows of a budding trade dispute (with US moves to slap duties on Indian exports and pressure India on pharmaceutical pricing, and Indian counter-moves to increase import duties on American exports) have already been struck. Proposed defence deals with the US, in which Trump had placed a lot of hope, have not been coming along very well either.

Meanwhile, the INC and its Xtian-communal English-language MSM mouthpieces are already going to town regarding petrol and diesel prices (whether the taxes on petroleum products were justified or not, is not the issue at hand here).

In this situation the LAST thing Modi needs is more trade or financial pressure from the US (and potentially other Western countries), in the form of sanctions over "Religious Freedom". Especially in the year before an election.

The Xtian communals in India are betting that Modi will go to the negotiating table heavily crippled by his urgent need to resolve outstanding trade issues with the US and seek exemption from sanctions that could adversely affect the Indian economy. Therefore the Church is using Atrocity Literature to activate certain heavily-EJ sections of the Trump Administration (such as VP Mike Pence and SOS Mike Pompeo), in the hope that they will use these negotiations to press an already-disadvantaged Modi on the issue of FCRA.

If Modi sarkar finds itself compelled to relax enforcement of FCRA, the Catholic Church in India and the various EJ NGOs will once again receive massive infusions of funds from macro-donors in the US and EU.

Predictably, vast amounts of these funds will find their way into INC coffers, and the Maino family will be cash-rich once again.

Ask yourselves why people as diverse as Mamta, Yechury, CBN, KCR, Mayavati, Akhilesh etc. etc. would EVER consider allowing themselves to be led by Sonia & Rahul Maino. After all these very parties were key to the formation of anti-Congress Third Fronts during Rajiv Gandhi's and PVNR's time. What has changed now? It is the easy access of the Maino-INC to vast amounts of foreign funding from Xtian organizations and networks, nothing else. That is the only thing which gives the Family any authority these days.

v_raman
BGR Newbie

Post by v_raman » Fri May 25, 2018 12:13 am

Rudradevji - Do I have permission to post excerpts of this in my Facebook and other SM channels?

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Fri May 25, 2018 12:54 am

Sure, please distribute widely :)

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri May 25, 2018 3:14 am

For those who said that the unholy alliance will last..

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/no-dec ... 310983.cms

Fact is that they are in it for different reasons and the only thing they have in common is that they don't want BJP to be in power. But that is not enough to ignore the ideological and voter differences. As they settle in, more of these differences will come up and fracture the alliance. It's not a matter of"if" but "when". ..

merlin
BGR Newbie

Post by merlin » Fri May 25, 2018 4:47 am

Perhaps a slight, temporary loosening of the FCRA restrictions while simultaneously adding a 50% tax on inflows may help. Easy money. Another round of note bandi afterwards, for 2000 rupee notes only this time.

Don't need to yield on trade issues. No signing COMCASA, BECA, etc.

Or threaten another round of nuclear tests and further tightening of restrictions. Sanctions can help rallying the Hindus with a Hinduism khatre main hai argument.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri May 25, 2018 5:26 am

Very many interesting news to begin the day...
RSS worker murder: SC rejects plea by accused PFI members | Deccan Herald
RSS worker Rudresh was a brave man who took the battle to the Jehadi's door steps. And PFI murdered him. The previous "secular" government had tried its best to downplay the incident. But now the case is going to be handed over to the NIA. It was proven quite long back that this was not a simple murder, but a terrorist attack by Jehadis on Hindu organisation workers. Hope NIA does a good investigation in quick time.

1.Miffed Shivakumar keeps Congress on tenterhooks | Deccan Herald
2.Shamanur meets Deve Gowda, discusses Deputy CM issue | Deccan Herald
3.Cong unsure of full term for HDK | Deccan Herald
4.Future of govt depends on Cong leaders' stance: CM | Deccan Herald
All the above news reports clearly indicate that the JD(S)-Congress love affair is not going on very smoothly. The JD(S)-Congress marriage was tom-tommed by the "seculars" as the next best thing to happen after sliced bread. Every one sang praises for Ra.Ga & team for the tactical brilliance. There is a rumour floating that Congress now wants to have a time-sharing deal for the CM-ship as well. Jr.Gowdru cannot have a free run for 5 years.

BJP is patiently waiting at the side line to see this slug fest, and perhaps they can then pick up the best ones from the lot. The only people who have made merry during this drama seems to be M/s Com.Yechuri & Com. Daniel Raja; who managed to get some good free meals and some lime light.

HDK pulls up top cop for letting Mamata walk to his swearing-in | Deccan Herald
This is like the case of a Chicken in KL, who always have to worry; be it a new birth in the family or arrival of some new guests. The first casualty in this political drama seems to be the DG & IGP of KA, Neelamani Raju IPS.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri May 25, 2018 5:53 am

look at the two "officeboys" flanking the newly minted "king"

twitter
Future prime ministers of India who have no future.

Just a dubious past.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri May 25, 2018 6:13 am

twitter

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri May 25, 2018 7:45 am

twitter

#Archbishop Was Quiet When Father Tom Was Rescued From #ISIS.

He Was Also Quiet When Sister Sally Was Rescued From #ISIS In Yemen..

But Suddenly ArchBishop Is Sensing Danger Before 2019 Elections And Is Calling For Prayers To Sink #Modi In 2019.

NoOne Should Be So Thankless.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Fri May 25, 2018 8:12 am

This opposition running out of cash is BS, if they are running out of cash, NDTV, Scroll and a host of media and printing presses will first shut down.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri May 25, 2018 10:20 am

Live: Karnataka Assembly floor test | Kumaraswamy wins trust vote; BJP walks out
Is this a game plan to bring in a no-confidence motion at the right time? From what I understood if a no-confidence is moved in today, and if it FAILS, then BJP will not get a chance till the next six months.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Fri May 25, 2018 12:20 pm

Suraj wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 5:22 pm
India’s Opposition Party Is Running Out of Cash
India’s main opposition Congress party is facing a financial crisis that could undermine its ability to wrest power from Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s wealthy Bharatiya Janata Party in 2019.
Congress earned one-fourth of the funds than BJP in the financial year ended March 2017. The BJP declared an income of 10.34 billion rupees ($152 million) during this period, an increase of 81 percent from a year ago, according to Association for Democratic Reforms. Congress, in comparison, received 2.25 billion rupees, a drop of 14 percent from previous year.
That is still a significant amount received by Cong, despite the 14% drop.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri May 25, 2018 12:47 pm

^^ I think this whole running out of money is nonsense.

They aren't making as much but they have a huge stash. We saw it make a brief appearance for the KA elections. But a huge chunk will be seen in 2019.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Fri May 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Of course. All that hoarding that took place for ten years 2004-2014 aint gonna disappear rightaway. Demo hasn't really hit Cong as much as it has hit other turd parties. Congoons are financially smart and know how to flip. In fact, they spent far less in 2014 elections. Probably saved it for 2019.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri May 25, 2018 1:13 pm

cash may be lean now, but cong can draw from reserves..and can also leverage and bargain. a problem for them, but they'll adjust and overcome

fanne
BGR Member

Post by fanne » Fri May 25, 2018 3:17 pm

the hoarding is for a very long time some 70 years!! Plus remember, in EU/USA it only needs to run the treasury printing press to generate money and give to INC. A one hour run could be enough for INC and its Rai bahadurs.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri May 25, 2018 3:19 pm

Yogi govt likely to rename Allahabad as Prayag.

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/yogi-adit ... fore-kumbh

kvjayan
BGR Newbie

Post by kvjayan » Fri May 25, 2018 3:33 pm

It is somewhat difficult to digest that the party which ruled and looted the country for more than 60 years has run dry of cash.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Fri May 25, 2018 4:23 pm

I think we have to be careful with defining what we mean by "cash shortage" or "run dry of cash" when it comes to INC.

Of course they have tons of money by the standards of people like you and me, or probably even of big corporations. But what they are embarking on is a very expensive proposition even by their standards.

In addition to all the election expenses of their own cadre, they have to give inducements (and pay some proportion of expenses) to the leadership and cadres of some 14-15 different regional parties all across India. Unless INC are the ones footing the bill and controlling the purse-strings, they will be unable to maintain authority over the mahathugbandhan.

This means a lot of different things. Corrupt administrative officials and police officials must be paid to make civil and criminal charges go away, not only for their own candidates but also for the candidates of all these other 14-15 parties. Corrupt judges likewise need to be bribed to ensure that court cases are conveniently resolved. And this for each and every constituency!

Not only that, it is expensive to keep 14-15 parties happy. Let's say for a particular seat in UP, mahathugbandhan decides to put up a BSP candidate. The INC candidate, SP candidate, all other mahathugbandhan candidates who want a ticket from there will demand assurances and hard cash inducements to stand down, even while the BSP candidate needs to be funded for his/her election expenses (vote buying, voter intimidation, booth capturing etc. etc.)

The investment of putting together a pre-poll alliance... AND retaining control of it despite the zero political capital and mass-appeal that Rahul Gandhi brings to the table... is not just multiple times the expense of INC going it alone. It is exponentially greater. Not to mention MAJORLY risky! Would you invest in such a venture?

And furthermore, if indeed the standard of living has gone up as a result of Modi's yojanas across hundreds of constituencies in rural India, the amounts that used to buy votes from desperately poor people will no longer be enough.

The INC is not exactly kangaal but it needs all the cash influx it can get, because this may be its last fight for survival as a national party.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Fri May 25, 2018 4:29 pm

fanne wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 3:17 pm
the hoarding is for a very long time some 70 years!! Plus remember, in EU/USA it only needs to run the treasury printing press to generate money and give to INC. A one hour run could be enough for INC and its Rai bahadurs.
Haan bhai. That's exactly why weakening FCRA is so important. And Church/EJs will do EVERYTHING they can to pressurize Modi GOI from internal + external sources for this purpose.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri May 25, 2018 8:10 pm

As murkier details continue to emerge, it looks like it was just business as usual for these guys.

CBI LENS ON GREAT I-T ‘COVER-UP’ FOR NIRAV

CBI LENS ON GREAT I-T ‘COVER-UP’ FOR NIRAV
Friday, 25 May 2018

CBI lens on great I-T ‘cover-up’ for Nirav

Eight senior Income Tax officials, including Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) Chairman Sushil Chandra, are on the CBI radar for “hushing up” the explosive findings of the January 2017 countrywide raids at the showrooms of Nirav Modi and Gitanjali group promoter Mehul Choksi.

According to sources, the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) has directed the CBI to conduct a “discreet enquiry” to find out why the Income Tax top brass withheld the details obtained in the raids for around a year and did not share them with the CBI, the Enforcement Dire-ctorate, the Financial Intelli-gence Unit (FIU), and the RBI.

On January 14, 2017, the Income Tax Department conducted nationwide raids at showrooms, offices and homes of Nirav Modi and Gitanjali groups of companies. The Income Tax officers submitted a detailed analysis report to their top officers, including CBDT Chairman Sushil Chandra, about the financial irregularities committed by these two gems and jewellery companies.

“But these details were not shared with the counterparts in CBI, ED, FIU and RBI till the exit of the fugitives in early week of January 2018,” said sources, adding, “If the probe agencies were in the know of the findings, Nirav Modi would never have succeeded in leaving the country.”

The CBI is probing the role of senior Income Tax officials in New Delhi and Mumbai in withholding the sensitive information about Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi. According to sources, the PMO has withheld further extension as CBDT Chairman to Sushil Chandra, whose tenure is ending this month. It is learned that the PMO has sought a vigilance clearance for filling up the vacancies in the CBDT.

The seized documents of the Income Tax Department relates to fraud in the generation of LoUs and fake bill to fool the banks by Nirav. The CBI is trying to find out whether it was merely a case of dereliction of duty on the part of the Income Tax officers or they connived with Nirav and Choksi to loot the Punjab National Bank (PNB).

The Income Tax Department shared these information with the probe agencies and the RBI only after the PNB scam exploded and Nirav and Choksi fled the country.

The inaction by the Income Tax officials surfaced after the CBI recently raided and interrogated journalist Upendra Rai.

Interestingly, from Rai’s office and home the CBI recovered several documents, which the Income Tax officers had seized from Nirav Modi’s and Mehul Choksi’s showrooms and premises.

“This shows that Rai was in touch with many Income Tax officials and was engaged in blackmailing high value purchasers who used black money to buy diamonds and jewellery from Nirav Modi,” said a CBI official.

Nirav was maintaining a huge list of his high value purchasers with details of black-white money transactions. “This list was used by certain Income Tax officials to extort money from the high value purchasers in connivance with Rai,” said the official.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Fri May 25, 2018 9:12 pm

Aditya_V wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:12 am
This opposition running out of cash is BS, if they are running out of cash, NDTV, Scroll and a host of media and printing presses will first shut down.
+10008

They are going use this façade to infuse blackmoney funds into congress party.
They will also use the claim of raising Rs 78,672 crore as proof that congress party being supported by 72 crore Indians.