The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Hari Seldon » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:31 am

EconomicTimes

Verified account

@EconomicTimes
Apr 3
More
Modi Govt cancels licences of 14,000 NGOs in crackdown on foreign funding
Nice if true. Now all the FCRA challenged NGOs and their phoren paymasters have to do is to register as a poliitcal party and send funds via that route, no questions asked.

I expect CPMto get lotsa funding from Beijing and newly sprouted bharatiya jesus parties to get hajaar more from US and EU. Only.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:47 am

INC lapdog aroon poorie's indis today swallows and then mass-disgorges all INC propagandu as gospel. Here, they spin positives on INC's 2019 plans.

Congress to take on BJP in 2019 polls with smartphones, videos of PM's 'tall promises' (india today)

Sadly, expectations have run so high that several of these promises will appear tall only. Perception mgmt is not this sarkar's strong suit. And anti-incumbency will be a headache for sure.

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:02 am

Hari Seldon wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:31 am
@EconomicTimes
Apr 3
I expect CPMto get lotsa funding from Beijing and newly sprouted bharatiya jesus parties to get hajaar more from US and EU. Only.
I agree. What's with our propensity to make rules/laws but leave gaping loopholes for everybody to exploit? :facepalm: Remember FDI routed through Mauritius? I wonder what was the philosophy/rationale behind exemptions to political parties receiving foreign funding? :evil: Can't NaMo/AS/AD see what laymen, like you & me, see clearly? What am I/we missing?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:17 am

la.khan wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:02 am
Hari Seldon wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:31 am
@EconomicTimes
Apr 3
I agree. What's with our propensity to make rules/laws but leave gaping loopholes for everybody to exploit? :facepalm: Remember FDI routed through Mauritius? I wonder what was the philosophy/rationale behind exemptions to political parties receiving foreign funding? :evil: Can't NaMo/AS/AD see what laymen, like you & me, see clearly? What am I/we missing?
the hans need the congis back in power, by hook or by crook.

Their entire future in this region is premised on a slavish, beaten down and docile India, following their every dictate and they want the servile, lickspittle MEA of the past along with like minded NSAs.

This NM, AD combination is making life very very difficult for them as well as the pakis.

Their only allies are the commies and the naxals, along with some very shady NE groups.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:19 am

twitter
This made my day. Men on a day-long hunger strike break for sumptuous lunch.

There's nothing like a plate of biryani when you're in the middle of a hunger strike. Yes, you read that right.

Pictures of the AIADMK cadre, who are supposedly observing a day-long hunger strike near the Vellore Head Post Office demanding the formation of the Cauvery Management Board, have gone viral for all the wrong reasons. Their merry lunch break in the middle of the protest did not consist of a glass of water or the humble lemon juice. From the pictures, the menu looks like it was biryani - although TNM was not invited to the feast and cannot therefore confirm if it was indeed biryani or just tomato rice.

Dressed in pristine white, with the Amma party logo on their chests, these warriors were so committed to the cause that many of them were spotted standing and wolfing down the biryani/tomato rice. After all, who has the time to sit and eat when fighting for an important cause?

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:48 am

JohnTitor wrote:I'm in favour of getting rid of 370 and having on India, one rule.
Like it or not such people exist and will vote based on freebies and not a larger picture.
So for people hoping for freebies etc. even Article 370 does not matter. They would just vote based on their short term goals, as I mentioned earlier. Every party, I feel would clearly know how much votes they can get by addressing which issues. So if the Article 370 removal fans feels that if that can be done, say a 25%-30% increase of vote share can be expected; BJP may work harder on that issue. But I don't know if such a message has gone up.

Yesterday, I was reading a news about Karnataka elections. Every party contesting in Bengaluru city is worried. The reason; election is on a Sunday and a lot of voters who demand n number of things would just vanish from the city on that day. Politicians feels that this kind of voters (mainly the IT-Vity crowd) prefer a week-end outing than coming to the booth and vote.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:02 am

Supratik wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:52 pm
I disagree. Without Art 370 and Art 35A going you will not be able to win in J&K. Nobody is asking them to do everything by tomorrow. But robust arguments in SC is/was necessary. Appointing an interlocutor in J&K is rehash of failed Congress/Janata Dal policy. Has been done several times in the past without success. Instead they are playing the same Congress/Janata Dal game. Expected a tough fight in SC on J&K even at the cost of govt in J&K. Disheartened.
Do you ever think that maybe GoI including NM has no policy on J&K ?
They are like Indian IT companies, throwing bodies at the problem hoping that something somewhere would stick. Not for a second do I think that solving J&K problem was so cantankerous for the polity of the country provided there was some policy and vision in place.
We still have to shrug off our inner JLN (Hello BJP, are you listening).

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:07 am

Vikas wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:02 am
Supratik wrote:
I disagree. Without Art 370 and Art 35A going you will not be able to win in J&K. Nobody is asking them to do everything by tomorrow. But robust arguments in SC is/was necessary. Appointing an interlocutor in J&K is rehash of failed Congress/Janata Dal policy. Has been done several times in the past without success. Instead they are playing the same Congress/Janata Dal game. Expected a tough fight in SC on J&K even at the cost of govt in J&K. Disheartened.
They are like Indian IT companies, throwing bodies at the problem hoping that something somewhere would stick. Not for a second do I think that solving J&K problem was so cantankerous for the polity of the country provided there was some policy and vision in place.
I think the current government is thinking that just by military action and neutralizing terrorists, it will solve the problem in J&K. I see BJP spokies say this all the time, see how many terrorists we are killing and Army is being given a free hand etc etc. But this is flawed thinking. Until & unless you see the root of the problem and solve it, this killing terrorists business will go on & on with us also losing our precious jawans. The root is Islam & the Islamist population. Until you are willing to do something about that, there is no solving J&K.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:11 am

I think as long as there is article 370, Denizens of J&K should not be allowed to buy property or vote in another states unless they renounce their state subject. Wouldn't that make the playfield equal. Why should J&K folks get extra benefit in the union of Bharat.
I would be the first one to support such a measure. Anyways J&K people will have no right to complain or whine since the world works on reciprocal basis. fair arrangement no ?

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:14 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:07 am
Vikas wrote:
Supratik wrote:
I think the current government is thinking that just by military action and neutralizing terrorists, it will solve the problem in J&K. I see BJP spokies say this all the time, see how many terrorists we are killing and Army is being given a free hand etc etc. But this is flawed thinking. Until & unless you see the root of the problem and solve it, this killing terrorists business will go on & on with us also losing our precious jawans. The root is Islam & the Islamist population. Until you are willing to do something about that, there is no solving J&K.
Sir, you just called out the elephant in the room which no one is willing to bring up for conversation...IA has been killing terrorists since 1991 but here we are in 2018 and still killing terrorists. We love to blame Pakis but forget that KM's are the root cause.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:20 am

Sachin wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:48 am
So for people hoping for freebies etc. even Article 370 does not matter. They would just vote based on their short term goals, as I mentioned earlier. Every party, I feel would clearly know how much votes they can get by addressing which issues. So if the Article 370 removal fans feels that if that can be done, say a 25%-30% increase of vote share can be expected; BJP may work harder on that issue. But I don't know if such a message has gone up.
Exactly. Which is why I don't think it'll make much of a difference from a vote share perspective. Having said that, I am in favour of removing it for national security and integration reasons.
Yesterday, I was reading a news about Karnataka elections. Every party contesting in Bengaluru city is worried. The reason; election is on a Sunday and a lot of voters who demand n number of things would just vanish from the city on that day. Politicians feels that this kind of voters (mainly the IT-Vity crowd) prefer a week-end outing than coming to the booth and vote.
A few days ago in Mysore, thousands of people were bussed in and about 200 busses were parked on main roads causing huge traffic jams. All busses were KSRTC (government busses) and had pictures of Pappu on them. I am sure these people were paid to go and will be paid to vote too.

How do I know this? Ask your maids, drivers local fruit sellers etc.. they've all been offered something at one point or another. Heck a decade back even we were offered stuff, not sure why they thought we would accept. The fruit seller near my parents house says as long as he gets free meals and mobiles his vote is guaranteed.

BTW BJP isn't innocent either. They offer incentives too, but it's usually lower than the other parties.

So for all the talk of development and progress, that isn't enough to win elections. This is fact, whether people here accept it or not.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:34 am

Vikas wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:14 am
Chandragupta wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:07 am
Vikas wrote:

Sir, you just called out the elephant in the room which no one is willing to bring up for conversation...IA has been killing terrorists since 1991 but here we are in 2018 and still killing terrorists. We love to blame Pakis but forget that KM's are the root cause.
Exactly saar, IA will keep killing terrorists in 2040 also. So I am guessing that all the GoI of the past 15 years have internalized that

Option A - a low level insurgency which can be managed by throwing Indian soldiers at it with an annual toll of 400-500 casualties

is better than

Option B - solving the problem at the root and angering 'International Community', Indian pseudo-liberals + Commies + 200 million Indian Muslims

I believe that there have been several instances where India was justified in

a. removing Art 370
b. neutralize the trouble making clergy & political leadership
c. encouraging migration into J&K and dilute the Jehadi character of the state
d. arming the migrants heavily for self defense and subdue the resident jehadis

But we never developed the balls to go ahead & do it. China is doing the same in Tibet, Pak in Baloch/PoK/GB while we sit & debate 'humane' solutions of J&K problem.

The only solution to 'Kashmir issue' is to make it Hindu majority.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:53 am

Chandragupta wrote:I think the current government is thinking that just by military action and neutralizing terrorists, it will solve the problem in J&K. I see BJP spokies say this all the time, see how many terrorists we are killing and Army is being given a free hand etc etc. But this is flawed thinking. Until & unless you see the root of the problem and solve it, this killing terrorists business will go on & on with us also losing our precious jawans.
I agree with you here. But we must also realise the current political situation. How many of the Indian political outfits (who can rule the country), want to solve the J&K problem? Indian National Congress created this, the commie rag tag outfits are happy to see this as a "revolution". The BJP may feel that this needs to be fixed. But unless there is a broad consensus in the country, no political party would be willing to bell the cat. Even parties who think about correcting this, would first ensure that their survival chances are intact. What many hardliners want is BJP to take suicidal decisions, which may make the hardliners happy but destory the party. For J&K problem to be solved, the "over ground supporters" of Islamic terrorists (that includes the "secular" political outfits) have to either change their agenda, or made politically irrelevant.
JohnTitor wrote:How do I know this? Ask your maids, drivers local fruit sellers etc.. they've all been offered something at one point or another. Heck a decade back even we were offered stuff, not sure why they thought we would accept. The fruit seller near my parents house says as long as he gets free meals and mobiles his vote is guaranteed.
Yes, these folks are my Baker Street irregulars :). And this is how elections in KA has always been. The common people here are not very much idealogically motivated or politically inclined (unlike heavily politicised states like KL). Corruption, money for votes etc. have been tried out by every single outfit, including the BJP. And that is why; I honestly am not really bothered on KA elections. Irrespective of who wins, things are not going to change in KA. A.Shah & Co, ideally should focus more on the states up north. They should be happy if it is a "hung assembly" in KA. Ask, Yeddi & Co to sort that out.
So for all the talk of development and progress, that isn't enough to win elections. This is fact, whether people here accept it or not.
Dev. & Progress would be evaluated by each voter, on what he sees around him, or some thing which has given him an immediate tangible benefit. From what I could make out; every politician has now pretty much accepted that the in cities like Bengaluru the Apartment-dwelling, IT-Vity crowd might not be around during the vote day. This crowd would be busy vacationing. Which also means that these politicians would now focus on the mannine maga crowd in the city; slum dwellers, daily wage labourers and the poorer sections of society. Focus would be to ensure that such people vote. Apartment-dwelling, IT-Vity crowd would come back after their vacation, continue to cry about civic issues, about more "national & international" issues, while life goes on.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 am

Sachin wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:53 am
Chandragupta wrote:I think the current government is thinking that just by military action and neutralizing terrorists, it will solve the problem in J&K. I see BJP spokies say this all the time, see how many terrorists we are killing and Army is being given a free hand etc etc. But this is flawed thinking. Until & unless you see the root of the problem and solve it, this killing terrorists business will go on & on with us also losing our precious jawans.
I agree with you here. But we must also realise the current political situation. How many of the Indian political outfits (who can rule the country), want to solve the J&K problem? Indian National Congress created this, the commie rag tag outfits are happy to see this as a "revolution". The BJP may feel that this needs to be fixed. But unless there is a broad consensus in the country, no political party would be willing to bell the cat. Even parties who think about correcting this, would first ensure that their survival chances are intact. What many hardliners want is BJP to take suicidal decisions, which may make the hardliners happy but destory the party. For J&K problem to be solved, the "over ground supporters" of Islamic terrorists (that includes the "secular" political outfits) have to either change their agenda, or made politically irrelevant.
I agree with you saar. I am not sure that even the mass support exists for such actions in country. Most aam janta is not like BRF/BG wadis. While most would like a good spanking of the Kashmiri Muslims, they are not exactly baying for their blood.

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:53 am

Vikas wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:11 am
I think as long as there is article 370, Denizens of J&K should not be allowed to buy property or vote in another states unless they renounce their state subject. Wouldn't that make the playfield equal. Why should J&K folks get extra benefit in the union of Bharat.
I would be the first one to support such a measure. Anyways J&K people will have no right to complain or whine since the world works on reciprocal basis. fair arrangement no ?
This needs to be reciprocal. Give Kashmiris the same rights as other INdians get in Kashmir. Will cure them quickly of Article 370

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:23 pm

While it is important to win elections and prevent the BIF forces from coming to power and vikas is important it is not that elections are the sole consideration. BJP is expected to have character unlike the characterless Congress-Communist. Something is expected of Kapil Sibal but a different thing is expected of Ravi Shanker Prasad. Otherwise there is no point in voting BJP. Pak can literally continue this jihad for 1000 years as they have enough population and brainwashed people to be used as fodder. And we will continue to send interlocuters and debating Art 370 and Art 35A in the year 3000 AD.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:25 pm

@ANI
Following Following @ANI
More
Bombay HC gives Teesta Setalvad interim protection from arrest in a case of FCRA violations in which she has to appear before police in Ahmedabad tomorrow. The interim protection from arrest is given till 2nd May and is extendable if a larger bench is not constituted till then.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Indrad wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:25 pm
@ANI
Following Following @ANI
More
Bombay HC gives Teesta Setalvad interim protection from arrest in a case of FCRA violations in which she has to appear before police in Ahmedabad tomorrow. The interim protection from arrest is given till 2nd May and is extendable if a larger bench is not constituted till then.
Shame!

After that infamous midnight bail over phone, now this! HEck, salmon khan had to cool his heels in jail a while before his bail happens but this witch has such hold over the judassial system that benches hurry to bench-mark expedited bail times?

And this when Col Purohit rotted in jail for years on end sans even an FIR against him?!

Sheesh.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Panchayat polls in WB coming up. Although the TMC will win using CPIM tactics the BJP will try to come second and set-up a direct fight with TMC in 2019 when elections will be held under proper supervision.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:51 pm

The wire portal is claiming Jaitley has got uncontrolled diabetes for which he underwent bariatric surgery in 2014 but has developed kidney failure needing a replacement soon. (But he doesn;t even need dialysis now!)
He is on sick leave working from home.
Other news channels are reporting he is being treated for kidney infection.
https://thewire.in/health/kidney-transp ... un-jaitley
Meanwhile Manohar Parikar continues to be treated for Pancreatitis? He has been to US.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:08 pm

(1) Why bandh was not implemented in congress states?
We also need to focus on the eye of the violence during the bandh which mostly hit BJP ruled states. ...
SCj Lalit (who has DIRECTLY become SCj without ever serving as HCj or Sessions judges or Magistrate, and who is defunct enough to present Hasan Ali Khan , Salman Khan etc) gave judgment on 20-mar-2018. And he did NOT give any judgment to fix "corruption/nexuses of judges problem" in Dalit atrocity cases. So Dalit Multi Morcha asked Central Govt to bring Ordinance against judgment. Congress immediately opposed the judgment and RSS or Modiji did NOT oppose the judgment till 30-mar-2018. Ordinance against judges judgment can be brought within hours, But Modiji didnt bring any such Ordinance and didnt ask Govt lawyer to file any appeal till 30-mar-2018. And Modiji had ordered the Govt lawyer to make a statement in the court that "this law is being misused". So it was clear to all that Modiji and RSS supports the judgment.

So congress opposed the judgment and RSS supported it. And so Dalit Multi Morcha had defacto asked their volunteers NOT to do bandh , but only take out rallies, in congress ruled states. If a party has supported the demand of people who are calling for bandh, then obviously the bandh call giver will exempt their states. What is so earth shaking here?
Also, RSS has decided to focus on OBC vote bank and has given up on Dalit voters. RSS now thinks Dalits will NOT vote for RSS. Even hardcore Hinduvaadi Dalit, who regularly visit temples and donate money, and are hardcore Ram Janam Bhoomi supporters have called bye bye to RSS for good. RSS can no longer fool Dalits. So RSS's goal is fool OBC voters. Now most atrocity cases are against OBCs. So by opposing this law, RSS wants to get OBC votes. So Dalit Mukti Morcha also decided to go heavy in RSS ruled states and not waste energy in Congress ruled state.

All in all, RSS tried to unite all castes to get all votes. But now it wants to divide Hindus and take advantage of caste divisions in Hindus, because they dont see unity as achievable. If RSS wanted to unite all Hindus, they would have worked to fix the courts BEFORE making this law toothless.
=======

(2) A note to Lalit-rakshaks
Rahul Mehta : Advocate Lalit was lawyer of Salman Khan in Chinkara deer hunting case !!! And Advocate Lalit was also the lawyer for Hasan Ali Khan who was accused of illegally hiding foreign assets worth 1000s of crores of rupees. And Lalitji also defended Captain Amrinder Singh and Jayalalitha in their corruption cases !!

Vikas: Every accused is just an accused and some lawyer will fight his/her case. That is what Lawyers do for living. Does not make the Lawyer, a party to the crime.
You skipped the other points I mentiomed that this Lalit dude iis a judge-beta i.e. son of a High Court judge and has never opposed the Cartel System (aka Collegium System) which promotes nepotism, corruption and nexuses in courts. And he DIRECTLY became SCj and was never an HCj and never gave any merit based written exam to become session judge or magistrate. IOW, judge Lalit is a product of nepotism and he defends nepotism by NOT opposing Cartel System aka Collegium System.

And we all have heard this uber nonsense that all are innocent till proven guilty and lawyers must defend accused. But if Ministers want to appoint such pro-Salman lawyers and pro-Hasan lawyers as judges, and if you want to support judgeships of such defunct judges, then pls do also note that Dalits have fundamental right to change their religion. And when they get fed up of such judges and their judgments, they might exercise their fundamental right. I am sure you will defend their fundamental right just as you defend lawyers rights. Right?
There is a limit to which poor and lowers will put with such nonsense of appointing lawyers with zero morality as judges and then bearing their behavior. This judge gave NO judgments to reduce corruption in courts but did give judgments to make the one sided law toothless. And if RSS wants to make such lawyers judges, then pls dont blame convertees alone for their last desperate act if and when they do take this act
======
(3) Tactic of Modi-Rakshaks --- brand everyone who exposed defunctness of Modiji as Congressi !!!

Dear Audience ,

Pls read these posts
Vikas: Mehta Ji, Why does it always feels like you are batting for Congress system. See your posts above. Blame ModiJi even for municipal and state level problems. As far GST, irrespective of whosoever was in Govt, it would have been implemented. Then blame Sh.Modiji.
.... Sachin da, read between the lines. The option is always Congress system being promoted in the garb of Hai Hai Modi and how we should throw him out. Funnily like RoP followers, he too has this martyr syndrome as if whole BRF community is out to get him :)) :))
Pls note a tactic of all Modi-rakshaks. When defunctness of Modiji is exposed, and when corruption of RSS leaders / workers is exposed, and when one proves that Modiji is as defunct as SoGa/Arke and when one proves that RSS workers are as corrupt as congress/aap workers, these Modi-rakshaks will NOT defend Modiji. They wont --- because there is NO WAY they can defend loot RSS-leaders have unleashed on temples, loot RSS-leaders have unleashed on Hindu school owners using RTE, nothing to show that Demo reduced corruption as it was claimed as so on. So all they do is --- accuse the person who proves Modiji = SoGa as congress agent !!!"

Overall, these are the tactics of Modi-rakshaks --
(a) blame someone else for Modiji's defunctness eg blame Fadnavis of RTE based loot in maharasthra and give free pass to Modiji
(b) call everyone who proves --- "that Modiji is as defunct and defacto anti-Hindu as SoGa" as congress agent.
(c) and then project themselves as bharat-rakshaks and NOT Modi-rakshaks !!!

===============================

4. How eWayBill System will ruin SME and small transporters
Vikas : You talked about eWayBill but pls enlighten us how it will destroy SME sector ? ... No Govt in the world can do everything that every voters desires is the bottom line, so you gotta deal with it. ..... The sad part is that at the end of the long posts, there is no options given out. For better governance, or for a better government. One standard statement is about a "law draft".
I must have given alternative to GST 10 times on BRF2 alone. Despite this, some postors deliberately want to create impression that I gave NO alternative. Because only alternative they want all to post is "vote for Modiji and do NOT expose the fact that SoGa/NaMo/ArKe are one and same and congress/rss/aap are one and same.". Please see my posts in https://bharatganrajya.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27 and https://bharatganrajya.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=35 to see the wealth tax alternative I proposed to GST.

EwayBill system, as drafted by SoGa/NaMo/ArKe, needs a person to be highly PC literate to operate. The andorid interface to ewaybill is good for very small transactions only. In eWayBill system, ALL goods' details must be entered before the truck leaves suppliers' premises. And the businessman better have good net connectivity and better have at least 2 net connections. Because if 1 is down, he needs second connection as backup. A large number of SME, though very productive in their own small business or factory. But they dont know how to even login into a PC. They have barely figured out how to send SMS and use WhatsApp !! So they will NOT be able to use PC and will have to hire a person. This cost will kill many. Also, most areas in India still have poor net connectivity. So SoGa/NaMo/Arke using eWayBill System will slaughter all of them. The only way they can survive is to go "cash no recipet". So business in no-go areas will increase and tendency of people to convert their area into no-go area will also increase. Let the fun begin .....
Last edited by MehtaRahulC on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:13 pm

^^ As per Ra Me ji

Dalit mukta morch knew congress is opposing judgement but BJP is not, hence they spared congress ruled state but burnt down BJP ones!
I will pretend I did not read that. ^

manju
BGR Newbie

Post by manju » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:35 pm

Sachin wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:53 am
JohnTitor wrote:How do I know this? Ask your maids, drivers local fruit sellers etc.. they've all been offered something at one point or another. Heck a decade back even we were offered stuff, not sure why they thought we would accept. The fruit seller near my parents house says as long as he gets free meals and mobiles his vote is guaranteed.
Yes, these folks are my Baker Street irregulars :). And this is how elections in KA has always been. The common people here are not very much idealogically motivated or politically inclined (unlike heavily politicised states like KL). Corruption, money for votes etc. have been tried out by every single outfit, including the BJP. And that is why; I honestly am not really bothered on KA elections. Irrespective of who wins, things are not going to change in KA. A.Shah & Co, ideally should focus more on the states up north. They should be happy if it is a "hung assembly" in KA. Ask, Yeddi & Co to sort that out.
Dev. & Progress would be evaluated by each voter, on what he sees around him, or some thing which has given him an immediate tangible benefit. From what I could make out; every politician has now pretty much accepted that the in cities like Bengaluru the Apartment-dwelling, IT-Vity crowd might not be around during the vote day. This crowd would be busy vacationing. Which also means that these politicians would now focus on the mannine maga crowd in the city; slum dwellers, daily wage labourers and the poorer sections of society. Focus would be to ensure that such people vote. Apartment-dwelling, IT-Vity crowd would come back after their vacation, continue to cry about civic issues, about more "national & international" issues, while life goes on.
moi have teamed with several concerned citizens to ensure this Middle to Upper Middle class Hindus vote. This is central/north karantaka district. The emphasis is to reach each household 2-3 times before the election day to motivate this demographic to vote... and to vote early in the day!

Such activities are planned all over KA..

If you guys are interested in volunteering and contributing your time this would be very much appreciate and welcome..... contact the local sangh people

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:16 pm

Yogi Adityanath scolded me and threw me out of his office: Dalit BJP MP writes to PM Modi http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-yo ... di-2601308

After Om Prakash Rajbhar and Savitri Bai Phule, yet another Dalit MP from the BJP has raised a banner of revolt against the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath alleging insult, harassment and neglect of Dalit leaders in their own government.

“The District Magistrate and the SSP does not listen to me. An attack was made on my life, but the police even refused to lodge my complaint,” alleged he.

Kharwar said in the letter to the PM that he had lodged a complaint with the SC/ST Commission also, but no action was taken till date. “After knocking doors at all levels, I was left with no option than to approach the Prime Minister with my complaint for action,” he told the media.

He demanded immediate arrest of those who attacked him and action against land mafia after freeing the forest land from encroachers.

The BJP state leaders are tight-lipped over Kharwar’s complaint to the Prime Minister against Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. “I have no idea,” was the reaction of party State General Secretary Vijay Bahadur Pathak on Kharwar’s letter leak.

Earlier, Kharwar had shot into news when a video about he abusing police officials got viral in the social media.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:44 pm

Opposition scuttles government bid to pass stringent anti-corruption law
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 619082.cms
A united opposition on Wednesday scuttled the government's push to pass amendments to the antigraft bill in the Rajya Sabha - which was adjourned for a record 11 times amid chaos over technicalities regarding the passage of the legislation.
Though the Prevention of Corruption (Amendments) Bill was passed by a voice vote, Trinamool Congress demanded a division while minister of state for personnel Jitendra Singh said it should be passed without debate. But division was disallowed by Deputy Chairman P J Kurien on the ground that the House was not in order.
Earlier, the treasury bench charged the opposition with double standards over corruption, alleging that they were talking about it outside Parliament while holding the House to ransom.
The bill aims to make giving a bribe a specific offence like taking a bribe, and seeks to modify the definitions and penalties for such offences, among other things.
but BJP=RSS=Congress=AAP=Mamta=Jadu=Trump.....