The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by chetak » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:26 am

Indrad wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:14 pm
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 578246.cms

Finally Jetli has accepted apology from AK in a disappointing move fraud was in pincer grasp and could have been prosecuted.
The eternal Hindu tactic of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

The damage to jetli has been done and crookliwal's "apology" is very vague and non specific.

He does not accept any blame whatsoever but blames "others" for "misleading" him.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:07 am

^ Twitter say Jaitley has accepted the apology but not withdrawn the criminal defamation suit. On the contrary, has asked the court to take cognizance of admission of guilt by kejri.

P.S. Disclaimer - Moi no fan of jetlee. Just saying only.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:12 am

Primus wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:22 pm
Yes, there is a segment of the BJP supporter who is wavering and foolishly so, IMHO, because as has been said so many times here, NOTA is simply not an option for us.

Even though Ram is not iconic for the entire country - certainly not in the South, WB, Kerala, even Gujarat - winning the RJB case will have profound implications and will galvanize the average Hindu like nothing else has so far. Which is why I have a feeling either the case will not be closed in time, OR, the worst case scenario, will not be in favor of Hindus. Oddly, that may actually be an even stronger clarion call for people to unite, for then the writing will really be on the wall. Whether the masses wake up and smell the coffee at last will determine the future of Dharma.
I'm not sure where you get your information from but it is clearly wrong and ignorant.

Vishnu in all his Avatars is worshipped in the south. I speak for KA and TN. Come to Mysore and every area has a Ram temple.

In any case, your post explains exactly what the some Hindus who are complaining are looking for. Some positive action for Hindus.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:29 am

I've been trying to figure out what is really going on in the Dalit situation. From what I understand anybody in the criminal case involving a Dalit is automatically arrested pending the case in court.
This means that automatically arrested and need to prove your innocence in court.

With an already defunct law system overburdened by lack of judges and years before a case comes to court, it seems to be that the Supreme Court try to level the playing field leading to abolishment of automatic arrests.

Am I getting something confused here? Modi and BJP have gone all out to elect our second Dalit president and are still receiving tons of flack.

Please give me some feedback so I can understand the situation better. I'm trying to see if maybe we can create a video on this.

https://www.youtube.com/c/indiaaware

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:39 am

SC did the right thing, but anything about Dalits will be turned political by BIF and used to target the GoI.

India is truly fvcked with such rampant jativaad. While Modi is 99% right when he says 'vikas hi sab samasyaon ka samadhaan hai' (Development is the solution to all problems), the Vikas 'ride' is not going to be smooth with BIF throwing spanners in to the works. They are not going to sip chai & eat biscuits while Modi goes around developing India. This casteism will continue to hold back India until we become a USD 7-8 trillion economy. But to reach there, Modi needs to be in power. How? By not letting USHV be splintered. Please chuck this useless exam warrior & yoga talk in Mann ki baat and now talk about real issues. Let the opposition blame you for abusing PM post for party propaganda, as if they will not do that otherwise, at least make some use of the platform. Need to come out in force and expose Congress for what they have done for Dalits & marginalized since last 70 years.

Btw, if we can get a Ram Mandir before 2019 with a dalit head priest, BJP will come back with 300+ seats.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:46 am

Trilobite wrote:This is not fake news, what exactly can law do against it??
The media is insinuating that with no Dalit judge any verdict which involves them is flawed. The same would be the excuse when it comes to RJB verdict as well. How can a non-Muslim judge give verdict on a Muslim religious stuff!!?? Same can be be the case for Triple Talaq, Nikah-E-Halala etc. etc. It is now very obvious that the "secular" gang is targetting GoI (that is a given, with BJP running the show) and also any other establishment in which they find potential trouble; the judiciary is the latest among that lot. The Indian National Congress was virtually running the country like the way Queen of England once ruled, with every entity in the country being under their total command.
JohnTitor wrote:The government needs to be seen doing something about fuel prices, this will be the next front for the opposition. Like it or not, it will lead to inflation too
Fin.Min has clearly said that he is open to adding fuel prices into GST ;). None of the state governments want it. Because many state governments are also getting rich through these increased fuel prices. Kerala is a prime example.
achoudhary wrote:Although I was not in favor of Modi speaking on sundry issues, but now he needs to change tactics in the run up to '19. He needs to be vocal, speak frequently and loudly on BIF issues.
During Lok Sabha 2014 elections when did Modi & Co actually start the campaign? As I quoted earlier RSS is having a 5 day camp in May to chalk out the plans for the LS 2019 elections. My gut feeling is that Modi's oratory skills etc. would only be used much later during the year. The "seculars" on the other hand have pretty much exposed their game plan. That is to use the caste/community differences in Hindu society to split them into lesser manageable groups. The "seculars" also have a problem of not having a unified name & face when it comes to a Prime Minister candidate.
Muns wrote:From what I understand anybody in the criminal case involving a Dalit is automatically arrested pending the case in court. This means that automatically arrested and need to prove your innocence in court.
I don't know if the sections of the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989 are bailable or not. The Act stipulates that offences under this act has to be investigated by a police officer not lower in rank than a Dy.SP. The act also ensures that prior permission of superior authorities (in case the accused is a govt. employee) are not required before charge sheeting the accused. The recent order from the court changes this provision.No public servant can be arrested under the SC/ST Act without inquiry, prior sanction: Supreme Court . This caveat is only applicable for government servants (and not for any other group of people). This was after noticing that government officials can be threatened by SC/ST members if they did not toe the line of set by them. Even illegal demands can be made and if the government official declines to do so, these type of fake charges can be levied.

manju
BGR Newbie

Post by manju » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:28 am

WHAT IS MYTY? PIF?

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:07 am

manju wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:28 am
WHAT IS MYTY? PIF?
You do not seem to spend enough time on BRF/BGF :lol:

MYTY: More Yindoo Than Yindoo
PIF: Pro Indian Forces
BIF: Break India Forces

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:16 am

Modi orders withdrawal of ‘fake news’ press release
??? So does it mean that "fake news" can be still peddled?

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:46 am

Sachin wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:46 am
JohnTitor wrote:The government needs to be seen doing something about fuel prices, this will be the next front for the opposition. Like it or not, it will lead to inflation too
Fin.Min has clearly said that he is open to adding fuel prices into GST ;). None of the state governments want it. Because many state governments are also getting rich through these increased fuel prices. Kerala is a prime example.
No doubt. But unfortunately people are not educated enough to know the nuances of such issues.

Mark my words, Pappu will say fuel prices are high and suit boot govt isn't doing anything, knowing full well that his state governments are against any change to the status quo. Then media will replay that 24/7 and people will agree. This is the standard operating procedure for BIF

I'm not sure what NM can actually do, but he should be seen to be doing something. And better now before it's called out by the gang.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:15 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:12 am
Primus wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:22 pm
Yes, there is a segment of the BJP supporter who is wavering and foolishly so, IMHO, because as has been said so many times here, NOTA is simply not an option for us.

Even though Ram is not iconic for the entire country - certainly not in the South, WB, Kerala, even Gujarat - winning the RJB case will have profound implications and will galvanize the average Hindu like nothing else has so far. Which is why I have a feeling either the case will not be closed in time, OR, the worst case scenario, will not be in favor of Hindus. Oddly, that may actually be an even stronger clarion call for people to unite, for then the writing will really be on the wall. Whether the masses wake up and smell the coffee at last will determine the future of Dharma.
I'm not sure where you get your information from but it is clearly wrong and ignorant.

Vishnu in all his Avatars is worshipped in the south. I speak for KA and TN. Come to Mysore and every area has a Ram temple.

In any case, your post explains exactly what the some Hindus who are complaining are looking for. Some positive action for Hindus.
I grew up in the South, most of my life in India was spent in AP and TN. I've visited all the main temples in South India. While I agree Vishnu is the deity in many temples, it is not in his Ramavtar usually. And of course Ram may be represented in the temple, but he is rarely the main deity in the 'sanctum sanctorum'. In contrast, if you go to the Hindi Belt, It is Ram that is usually worshipped directly in most households (along with Krishna and Hanuman, and lately of course Mata Vaishno Devi). In the US too, it is Vishnu, but there are hardly one or two temples dedicated to Ram. When I mean Ram, I mean specifically the iconic image of the 'Ram Darbar' i.e. Ram, Sita, Lakshman and Hanuman.

I am not saying Ram has less meaning in the South, but he is probably not the main icon in our little temples at home that we all have. None of my neighbors or local temples where I grew up worshipped Ram directly. At least that was my experience. I don't know if things have changed in the past 30 yrs or so.

Anyway, the larger point I am making is that the one thing that may unify the Hindus across the nation could be the RJB verdict and perhaps (one can always hope) the start of construction before elections in 2019.

James
BGR Newbie

Post by James » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Sachin wrote:

There must be some other reason for not subsuming fuel into GST, can't be for want of concurrence of states. GST council decisions are taken with 75% approval rate. In the GST council, centre has one third weightage and the states put together have two thirds weightage. As BJP is in power in 20-21 states (out of 29), hence the centre's 33% share plus BJP controlled states shares work out to around 80%. So if BJP really wants something to be done by the GST council, they have the brute force to do so. If they have not done so, then there may other considerations eg. net loss of revenue by subsuming fuel into GST even at neutral rate of 18%. They could make it revenue neutral by increasing the GST rate, but that would not be good optics. So maybe that's why they are letting it be now, with plausible deniability in the form of lack of concurrence of states.

The other way to resolve this is to reduce the taxes on fuel in the states where BJP is in govt, but they are not doing this as well. So maybe they want to make sure that they have no loss of revenue in an election year so that they have enough funds to spend on other priorities. Plus they may be hoping for a reduction in crude prices and / or appreciation of rupee against the US$. Meanwhile it is giving the opposition and libtard media a stick with which they can beat the Modi govt.

In previous years, govt had some one off windfall gains by way or either coal auction or spectrum / license auction or low crude prices itself. But now there is a lot of demand on central and state funds by way of farm loan waiver, UDAY scheme, PSU bank recapitalisation etc. whereas there is some uncertainty on stabilisation of GST revenues and non availability of one-off windfalls. Another issue is higher interest expense due to hardening of gilt yields. One bright spot is disinvestment of govt stakes in PSUs which is doing well after a very long time - but that may not be sufficient to offset the other issues. Therefore govt may not be ready to bite the bullet to either bring fuel into GST or reduce taxes in stated governed by BJP. Lets see what happens going forward.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Rohit Sardana

Verified account

@sardanarohit
6h6 hours ago
More
‘फ़ेक न्यूज़’ की गाइड्लायन लागू होने के पहले वापस भले हो गयी हो, पर अपना काम कर गयी! 😛
Translation:
The 'fake news' guidelines might have been withdrawn even before they could be implemented, but they did their work.

Can some one explain how?

Trilobite
BGR Member

Post by Trilobite » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Sachin wrote:
Trilobite wrote:This is not fake news, what exactly can law do against it??
The media is insinuating that with no Dalit judge any verdict which involves them is flawed. The same would be the excuse when it comes to RJB verdict as well. How can a non-Muslim judge give verdict on a Muslim religious stuff!!?? Same can be be the case for Triple Talaq, Nikah-E-Halala etc. etc. It is now very obvious that the "secular" gang is targetting GoI (that is a given, with BJP running the show) and also any other establishment in which they find potential trouble; the judiciary is the latest among that lot. The Indian National Congress was virtually running the country like the way Queen of England once ruled, with every entity in the country being under their total command.
I don't see any any evidence of any media insinuation in this case, please read the whole article and see if you can reach the same conclusion about media insinuation. Please also note that the time period includes 4 years of UPA govt too, so any accusation of article being biased does not seem to be valid.
No Dalit judge in the country’s top court that passed order on SC/ST Act

Beside, the article is factually correct, so there is no basis for any prosecution whatsoever.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:28 pm

The headline itself is mischievous. Insinuates the recent judgment has something to do with Dalits not being represented in the judiciary and that the judiciary is casteist. The Congress is a dangerous party for India's and its institutions survival. I am glad that it is decimated in the eastern half of the country. Waiting for the day when it will be decimated in the western half.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Sachin wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:16 am
Modi orders withdrawal of ‘fake news’ press release
??? So does it mean that "fake news" can be still peddled?
Read this twitter thread.

https://twitter.com/ThinkersPad/status/ ... 9124712448

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Some of these "high flyers" sail pretty close to the wind.

Corruption is corruption, letter and spirit always do not matter, but perception invariably does.

Only in India.

And, SEBI is very very quiet, as is the RBI and other FinMin entities.
ICICI Bank says brother-in-law not a ‘relative' under Companies Act:

The sorry state of corporate governance laws

Dinesh Unnikrishnan Apr 03, 2018 15:07:07 IST

On Monday afternoon, Firstpost sent an email to ICICI Bank to seek clarity on the lender's alleged business relations with Singapore-headquartered Avista Advisory Group, a financial advisory firm founded by ICICI Bank MD and CEO Chanda Kochhar’s brother-in-law, Rajiv Kochhar, who is also the chief executive officer of the firm, according to information published on Avista's website.

The firm advises and assists companies on M&A deals, financial transactions and helps clients secure financial assistance from banks. The questions were primarily on whether ICICI bank conducted any business transaction with Avista and, if yes, wouldn’t that amount to a conflict of interest since Chanda Kochhar and Rajiv are related.

In response, the bank categorically denied any business relation with Avista and said the Firstpost email reflects an ulterior and mala fide motive to link the bank and its management to unsubstantiated allegations. “We would like to categorically state that ICICI Bank has never engaged Avista Advisory Group for any services at all. We have no knowledge of any business activity of this entity. You may refer any queries regarding Avista Advisory Group to the firm and its clients.”

Furthermore, the response said: “Your mail reflects an ulterior and mala-fide motive to link the Bank and its top management to wild and unsubstantiated allegations and thereby damage their reputation. We would strongly urge you not to publish such baseless allegations/ insinuations in your website.”

Firstpost chose to seek clarity from ICICI Bank about its relation with Avista against the backdrop of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) looking into the likelihood of a quid-pro-quo deal between the Kochhars and the Videocon group. This followed an allegation by activist shareholder Arvind Gupta to authorities in 2016 (Gupta wrote to all authorities including the PMO) that for wrongful personal gains both parties (the Kochhars and Venugopal Dhoot) acted in a non-transparent manner with respect to certain financial transactions. Gupta alleged that the Videocon group promoter Venugopal Dhoot formed an equal joint venture - NuPower Renewables Pvt Ltd (NRPL) - with Chanda Kochhar’s husband, Deepak Kochhar, invested Rs 64 crore in the JV and later transferred the entire stake to Kochhar. Gupta then linked those transactions to a 2012 loan worth Rs 3,250 crore from ICICI Bank to the Videocon group, and termed it a possible quid-pro-quo deal.

On Tuesday, The Indian Express reported that “Avista Advisory, founded by Rajiv Kochhar, who is the brother-in-law of Chanda Kochhar, got the mandate to restructure foreign currency-denominated debt deals worth over $1.7 billion of seven companies over the last six years. All these companies were borrowers of ICICI Bank at the same time. In at least one of these deals, ICICI Bank was the lead bank of the lenders,” the report said. Whether ICICI Bank had engaged in any business relation with Avista is a matter of deeper scrutiny. Firstpost couldn’t independently verify this. An email Firstpost sent to Avista Advisory Group on Monday seeking its response remained unanswered.

Now, what is more interesting is another line from ICICI Bank’s stated response to Firstpost: “Kindly also note that the brother of a husband does not fall within the definition of a 'relative' under the Companies Act, 1956 or 2013 or the Rules thereunder. Hence there is no requirement of any disclosure of such a relationship by any official of the Bank.”

In other words, this means that when it comes to any business relation, a brother-in-law will not be considered as a relative. To be more specific, even if Rajiv Kochhar’s company benefited from a business deal involving ICICI Bank, headed by Chanda Kochhar, Rajiv Kochhar wouldn’t be considered as Chanda’s relative in the eyes of Companies Act. To be sure, ICICI Bank may be absolutely right, since the law is the law. But the explanation, from of the lender, is worrying because it seems to undermine good corporate governance practices that aren’t necessarily defined by a written law but by the larger principles of ethics, morality and self-regulation. Corporations would do well to follow good corporate governance standards that go beyond the rule book.

Avista may or may not have benefited from its founders connection with ICICI Bank's CEO. Only a thorough investigation will bring out the facts. But just imagine a scenario if a bank's boss or any other corporate head operate in tacit understanding with their brother-in-law or sister-in-law, to benefit each other, and claim in front of the public and in a court of law that, according to the Companies Act, they are unrelated individuals. That points to a loophole in the law and a major flaw in corporate governance practices adopted by Indian companies. The ICICI clarification about one's brother-in-law not being a 'relative' in the eyes of the Companies Act should draw lawmakers' attention, and should get them to make changes to the law itself.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:49 pm

James wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:39 pm
Sachin wrote:

There must be some other reason for not subsuming fuel into GST, can't be for want of concurrence of states. GST council decisions are taken with 75% approval rate. In the GST council, centre has one third weightage and the states put together have two thirds weightage. As BJP is in power in 20-21 states (out of 29), hence the centre's 33% share plus BJP controlled states shares work out to around 80%. So if BJP really wants something to be done by the GST council, they have the brute force to do so. If they have not done so, then there may other considerations eg. net loss of revenue by subsuming fuel into GST even at neutral rate of 18%. They could make it revenue neutral by increasing the GST rate, but that would not be good optics. So maybe that's why they are letting it be now, with plausible deniability in the form of lack of concurrence of states.

The other way to resolve this is to reduce the taxes on fuel in the states where BJP is in govt, but they are not doing this as well. So maybe they want to make sure that they have no loss of revenue in an election year so that they have enough funds to spend on other priorities. Plus they may be hoping for a reduction in crude prices and / or appreciation of rupee against the US$. Meanwhile it is giving the opposition and libtard media a stick with which they can beat the Modi govt.

In previous years, govt had some one off windfall gains by way or either coal auction or spectrum / license auction or low crude prices itself. But now there is a lot of demand on central and state funds by way of farm loan waiver, UDAY scheme, PSU bank recapitalisation etc. whereas there is some uncertainty on stabilisation of GST revenues and non availability of one-off windfalls. Another issue is higher interest expense due to hardening of gilt yields. One bright spot is disinvestment of govt stakes in PSUs which is doing well after a very long time - but that may not be sufficient to offset the other issues. Therefore govt may not be ready to bite the bullet to either bring fuel into GST or reduce taxes in stated governed by BJP. Lets see what happens going forward.
States are greedy and do not want to cede taxation control, primarily, over liquor and fuel. Spurious liquor as well as adulterated fuel is a massive source of income for all parties, especially the ruling ones.

This is a very specific and hard bargained loophole, left purposely for benefitting a particular class.

The BJP would do well to close it ASAP.

This is the source of enormous No:2 income, both for the owners as well as the baboo(n)s and politicians

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:55 pm

I would request the honorable membaz who are offering their thoughts on what actions NaMo and Amitji should take against BIF , to format them appropriately and send directly to the PMO/BJP.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:18 pm

caste fissure line is really deep & easily ignited.
27 years past Mandal commission and we do not seem to have changed much.
I see members fighting it out on caste line on school & college Wapp groups .
What BIF has to do is ignite caste line and drag Modi into it.
Reservation is a very sensitive issue. And no party can touch it even with a barge pole.
keeping Hindus united will not be easy for Modi saar.
Current SC/ST judgement & violence is being organised to keep SC reminded they are SC FIRST then a Hindu.
A lawyer told me Justice goyal (who made SC/ST judgement) is casteist & not a good person; lawyer is a successful Yadav himself minting good money...he said Delhi HC is deeply divided on caste line..instances like these remind that a Hindu coalition is very fragile.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Indrad wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:18 pm
caste fissure line is really deep & easily ignited.
27 years past Mandal commission and we do not seem to have changed much.
I see members fighting it out on caste line on school & college Wapp groups .
What BIF has to do is ignite caste line and drag Modi into it.
Reservation is a very sensitive issue. And no party can touch it even with a barge pole.
keeping Hindus united will not be easy for Modi saar.
Current SC/ST judgement & violence is being organised to keep SC reminded they are SC FIRST then a Hindu.
A lawyer told me Justice goyal (who made SC/ST judgement) is casteist & not a good person; lawyer is a successful Yadav himself minting good money...he said Delhi HC is deeply divided on caste line..instances like these remind that a Hindu coalition is very fragile.
Can't help but wonder if it was a pre planned low blow by the deep state in view of forth coming elections??

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:28 pm

I would request the honorable membaz who are offering their thoughts on what actions NaMo and Amitji should take against BIF , to format them appropriately and send directly to the PMO/BJP.
I have no suggestions for them. But I would suggest to all TRUE nationalists NOT to waste time in sending suggestions to SoGa/NaMo/ArKe or congress/rss/aap workers and instead work to create a TRUE nationalist political electoral alternative to congress/rss/aap and SoMoKe. And true nationalists should start publicizing law-drafts to free temples, end RTE nonsense, reduce corruption, reduce nepotism in courts, reduce judge lawyer nexus problem, expel Bangldeshies, expel facebook/whatsapp , end foreign funding to political parties and NGOs etc.
================
When VHP gave Gujarat Bandh call on 28-feb-2002, how many here had opposed that Bandh call? I am aksing because people here seem to be aagainst 2-apr-2018 Bandh call given by those who oppose corrupt / nepotic / nexused Supreme judges. They say that "Bandh are bad". Did they have same thoughts on 28-feb-2002?
====
Be feb-2002 riots or 2-apr-2018 mess, the core reason is same --- rampant corruption , rampant nepotism and rampant nexuses in supreme judges, high court judges and lower court judges. Here is an example of how corrupt our judges are . See http://indianexpress.com/article/opinio ... e-5121060/ --- "In November 1995, while dismissing Bhanwari Devi’s plea for justice, the district sessions judge remarked that the upper-caste men (the five accused included a Brahmin and the rest Gujjars) could not have raped a Dalit woman at the cost of defiling their caste purity. " !!!
In many many cases, when aggressor was well off upper caste well connected man, and victim was some Dalit, the aggressor using bribes and nexuses will manage the judge. The judge will cause endless delay and finally trash the case.
And so due to their corruption, Dalit atrocities were high and so apex MPs feared mass conversion. And to stop that , apex MPs in 1980s made several one sided laws to stop Dalit atrocities, like this dalit atrocity act. One can make a case to reduce such one sidedness in laws, but AFTER the problem of corruption/nepotism in courts is fixed. But in a class of their own, Modiji, RSS-workers and Justice U U Lait (who was Amit Shah's lawyers before he became Supreme judge) decided to dilute one sidedness and NOT reduce the problem of corruption/nepotism in judges first !!!
Dalits leaders like Jignesh Mevani first asked Sri Modiji to immediately bring Ordinance to cancel the judgment. This can be done within hours, But Modiji didnt reply , same as saying that he refused. May be, there are valid reasons why Modiji didnt bring Ordinance. So Dalits decided to give Bharat Bandh call. All expected them to fail. But due to social media and whatsapp, Dalit leaders were able to organize lakhs of volunteers at a short notice across India. When preparation's information reached apex Ministers, they asked Govt lawyer to file case against U U Lalit's judgment before large bench. But that was done much after call for bandh was given and nothing was done to cancel the judge before 2-april-2018.
So Dalits decided to go ahead with bandh. Now there is a tendency in all apex leaders and workers across ALL parties to mock at peaceful demonstrators and laugh at them, and call them weaklings and irrelevant neuters . Such behavior of leaders and party workers promote aggression. After all, why did VHP went aggressive in dec-1991 (Babri Masjid demolition) , feb-2002 and several times in past 30 years? Because VHP workers asked for RJB for 5 years and were given cold shoulders and so they got feeling that asking is useless. If RJB was finished before 1990, there would have been ZERO aggression on part of VHP.
Finally, whats the solution? Solution I propose is to fix courts. Reduce delay so that all criminal cases end in 1-3 months and damage that corruption, nexuses and nepotism does in courts reduce. HOW? I would ask all to ask congress/rss/aap workers to give LAW DRAFTS that they have proposed to reduce corruption/nepotism/nexuses in courts. They will mock as very word LAW-DRAFTS because they have none. But courts work on LAW DRATS and not VM or BMKJ slogans. Law-drafts I have proposed to fix courts are Jury System , Right to recall judges and narcotest in public in serious cases like murder, dalit atrocity etc.

So , fix courts, or get ready for more such fissures. And pls note that SoGa/NaMo/Arke and congress/rss/aap will NOT fix courts in 200 years.
Last edited by MehtaRahulC on Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Jaggi asks BJP to reignite core voters ahead of 2019.

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/bjps-f ... -should-be

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:50 pm

A Nagpur NGO's IT cell is putting disgusting memes against caste based reservation across FB. Their favorite one is a nonsense --- "that 36% doctors in USA are Indians , and 30% scientists in NASA are Indians and so on " !! This nonsense was mentioned in Parliament by an RSS Minister (pls google). Reality is that only 6% of doctors in USA are Indians and in NASA , Indian scientists are 2% or less !!! And all this is because of caste based reservation !! Due to CBR , talented Indians leave India !!

Another meme from Nagpur NGO's IT cell is similar "Obama says to Modiji that we are best developned counyry in world thanks to you. Modiji asks --- how? So Obama replies that due to caste reservation , talented Indians leave India and come to USA and so USA is no. 1".
We have no caste based in reservation in olympic games. Then how come we win just 0-3 gold medals?
All in all, Nagpur NGO's IT cells anti-reservation memes are big jokes, and they only INCREASE the divide in Hindus. And so I really dont find them funny.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:58 pm

Supratik wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:36 pm
Jaggi asks BJP to reignite core voters ahead of 2019.

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/bjps-f ... -should-be
Quite spot on. Only one thing - Jaggi is giving up on dalits coming under the umbrella of Hinduism. While it will take huge time and effort but I am sure this can be managed.