The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
crams
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by crams » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:05 am

Guys, I think Pappu's Rafale noise will die a natural death, but his and other thugbandhan's attack on demo has the potential to hurt ModiJi. Reserve bank just put out data that 99+% of cash came back.

This was the central plank of demo, recall those famous set of speeches ModiJi gave, I recall one where he was profusely and humbly begging the country to be patient with him for 50 days, and lot of black money will not be returned and that will be a windfall. The poor guy did not anticipate his countrymen's ingenuity in cheating. Many friends of mine back home tell me that people found ways of returning black money within the stipulated time.

So on this central rationale for demo, it failed miserably. Now other positive effects, like cashless economy, rise in tax collections etc are all ancillary benefits not central to how he sold demo. And in any case, the aam aadmi who paid a terrible price for demo is not going to be impressed. They supported him because he was going after those rich people who earned wealth by foul means. But now it turns out they escaped, at least thats the perception, while a lot of poor and middle class bore the brunt of the pain. I don't know how much of an albatross demo is going to be around his neck, but thugbandhan will exploit the living shit out of it. In fact, I don't know if election ads attacking opponents are allowed in India like in US, but a well choreographed video showing ModiJi's speech rationalizing demo, and then juxtaposed with RBI press conf showing 99+% of money returned, along with the pain and suffering people had to endure will make for devastating ModiJi attack ad.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:51 am

crams wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:05 am

This was the central plank of demo, recall those famous set of speeches ModiJi gave, I recall one where he was profusely and humbly begging the country to be patient with him for 50 days, and lot of black money will not be returned and that will be a windfall. The poor guy did not anticipate his countrymen's ingenuity in cheating. Many friends of mine back home tell me that people found ways of returning black money within the stipulated time.
CRAMS ji,
Did your friends tell you how much commission was paid by kaladhanpatis to the poor to do proxy banking of demonetized notes into their Jandhan accounts ?

How come you are fixated on congie coolaid that intended recipient of the "windfall" is RBI onlee hain ji?
Why were 30 crore jandhan accounts created by NaMo govt for the poor almost on a warfooting before demo was announced ?

Infact iam yet to see a clip where NaMo claims RBI is going to get windfall while i have seen NaMo explicitly saying that people should keep the money that is getting deposited into their bankaccounts and threaten the kaladhanpatis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avzJdPkRX_4

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:04 am

crams wrote:
Guys, I think Pappu's Rafale noise will die a natural death, but his and other thugbandhan's attack on demo has the potential to hurt ModiJi. Reserve bank just put out data that 99+% of cash came back.

So on this central rationale for demo, it failed miserably. Now other positive effects, like cashless economy, rise in tax collections etc are all ancillary benefits not central to how he sold demo. And in any case, the aam aadmi who paid a terrible price for demo is not going to be impressed. They supported him because he was going after those rich people who earned wealth by foul means. But now it turns out they escaped, at least thats the perception, while a lot of poor and middle class bore the brunt of the pain. I don't know how much of an albatross demo is going to be around his neck, but thugbandhan will exploit the living shit out of it. In fact, I don't know if election ads attacking opponents are allowed in India like in US, but a well choreographed video showing ModiJi's speech rationalizing demo, and then juxtaposed with RBI press conf showing 99+% of money returned, along with the pain and suffering people had to endure will make for devastating ModiJi attack ad.
why exactly is the RBI persisting on putting out such data at the most damaging of times??

Is there an agenda there??

The flow of data out of the RBI is most suspicious. It was sleeping when the nirav modi fiasco took place as well as the SWIFT scam when aparently this particular scam was fairly common knowledge in the higher reaches of banking circles.

Why was it so silent then and so voluable now??

Nandu
BGR Newbie

Post by Nandu » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:53 am

There is no agenda here. RBI releases its annual in the last week of August. The annual report has chapter on Currency management. Last year claimed that they were still in the process of verifying whether every note tendered is genuine or not. That exercise had been completed and they have released the numbers now. I mean they couldn't possibly have said they need one more year to verify the notes.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:56 am

Haldiram wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:10 pm
Job situation looks bleak in UP, over 93,000 apply for just 62 messenger jobs, 3,700 of them PHD's. Required qualification of the job is candidate should know how to ride a bicycle! 1500 people available for each job.
This is the case in even 100% literate, high HDI states like Kerala. Govt. job is still preferred by many, because it gives "job security". So you have P.Hd holders working as conductors in Kerala SRTC etc. By the way, Kerala SRTC is another excellent sarkaari organisation who cannot even afford to pay wages and pensions on time. Yet there is hope that payments would come at a later point of time. The state also has MBAs, M.A, B.Ed holders in the police constabulary, where the minimum qualification is still a 10th Std. pass.

Schmidt
BGR Newbie

Post by Schmidt » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:06 am

Lilo wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:51 am
crams wrote:

CRAMS ji,
Did your friends tell you how much commission was paid by kaladhanpatis to the poor to do proxy banking of demonetized notes into their Jandhan accounts ?

How come you are fixated on congie coolaid that intended recipient of the "windfall" is RBI onlee hain ji?
Why were 30 crore jandhan accounts created by NaMo govt for the poor almost on a warfooting before demo was announced ?

Infact iam yet to see a clip where NaMo claims RBI is going to get windfall while i have seen NaMo explicitly saying that people should keep the money that is getting deposited into their bankaccounts and threaten the kaladhanpatis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avzJdPkRX_4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you saying that NM is a modern day Robin Hood with a tremendous prescience to know in advance that this would happen ?

One can argue that the Jhan Dhan accounts aided massive money laundering in that BM holders used a large no of these accounts to temporarily park their money . So if they were created in advance of DeMo then NM had planned it all in advance - and actually abetted money laundering of BM ?
If there were no Jhan Dhan accounts , BM holders would have had one no option but to to bank in their cash into their own accounts. They could not have created millions of benami accounts after DEMO was announced.

The simple truth is that DEMO was a Nuke option to flush out the BM , but no one predicted that BM holders would brazen it out by taking a risk in depositing their cash holdings into various accounts. I think NM and the bureaucrats thought people would simply discard their BM .

But this underestimated the resilience of BM holders and their tenacity and determination in recovering from this shock.

DEMO in theory was a good idea with tremendous political benefits for a while.
The failure is in not going after the BM holders ruthlessly with all the information that they should have now.

The no of raids and cases are abysmally low. Not sure if this is a result of systemic lethargy of the IT department or anything more sinister.

But yes , if you count the costs and benefits of the DEMO exercise , dispassionate observer will come to the conclusion that the costs out weighed the gains. This is solely due to the lack of prosecution of the BM holders who brazened it out.

NM probably thought they would give up and burn their cash. He didn't have a Plan B to follow through with the BM deposits. May be the scale of the deposits is so large that it will take them years and decades to go after BM deposits.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:24 am

Schmidt wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:06 am
The failure is in not going after the BM holders ruthlessly with all the information that they should have now.
To get a true picture, we also need to know the number of IT notices issued, number of responses received and the amount received as taxes & fines. In my own circle, I for sure know that my land lord (actually a very small fry in the overall game) did get an IT notice last year. So there could be very many similar cases.

Schmidt
BGR Newbie

Post by Schmidt » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:35 am

Sachin wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:24 am
Schmidt wrote:
To get a true picture, we also need to know the number of IT notices issued, number of responses received and the amount received as taxes & fines. In my own circle, I for sure know that my land lord (actually a very small fry in the overall game) did get an IT notice last year. So there could be very many similar cases.
-------------------------------------------------------------
IT notices mean nothing , they are system generated
My wife (being an NRI ) got a notice for an interest income of 60000 , which does not even qualify for IT assessment today

If they government were hugely successful in their efforts to go after BM holders , they would have bragged about it till kingdom come

Maybe you are right , it is the small fry they are after

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:52 am

crams wrote:
Many friends of mine back home tell me that people found ways of returning black money within the stipulated time.
Oh, teach them mastah:

1. Conversion of black to white - additional tax collection of around 1.5 lakh crore.
2. There was a news of duplicate notes being printed. Estimate is, it is to the tune of 3 lakh crore. No government will be in a position to declare such sort of a fraud and kill the economy. Also, one could question why the govt took 2 years to count bank notes.
3. Security aspects. DeMo was timed with a major FICN consignment into Kashmir valley. Also to note is the fact that stone pelting industry collapsed immediately after DeMo.
Lets wait for a few days. Should get some solid information on this.

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:56 am

FWIW:

The Government of India decided to cancel the Legal Tender Status of Rs.1000 and Rs.500 denomination currency notes on 8th November 2016 with several objectives: (i) flushing out Black Money, (ii) eliminate Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICN), (iii) to strike at the root of financing of terrorism and left wing extremism, (iv) to convert non-formal economy into a Formal Economy to expand Tax Base and employment and (v) to give a big boost to Digitalization of payments to make India a less cash economy.

Effect & Benefits of 'Demonetisation'.

📎 56 lac New Taxpayers Added post Demonetisation.
📎 Tax Base increased by 1.26 crore taxpayers.
📎 The number of Returns filed registered an increase of 24.7% over previous year of 9.9%
📎 Net currency circulation reduced by Rs. ~3 trillion i.e 21%
📎 Interest rates reduced by 100 bps.
📎 Card (Debit & Credit) transaction increased by 65%
📎 Deposits in Banking system increased by 3 lac crore.
📎 16,000 crore didn't came back to Bank.
📎 4.73 lac suspicious transaction detected.
📎 All Transaction above 3 lac under Scrutiny.
📎 Jewellery demand plunged by 80%.
📎 Digital payments have increased by 56%.
📎 Assets under management (AUM) of Mutual funds (MFs) rose by 54%.
📎 More than 1 crore workers added to EPF & ESIC.
📎 Under IDS'15 a total of 3,770 crore declared.
📎 Under IDS'16 a total of 65,250 crore declared.
📎 52.4 crore unique Aadhaar numbers have been linked to 73.62 crore accounts in India.
📎 21000 people declared 4,900 crore under PMGKY.
📎 34 Big Chartered Accountants under Investigation.
📎 460 banks officials punished for alleged irregularities: CVC
📎 5,800 companies with 'withdrawal syndrome' under government scanner.
📎 Notices to 1.16 lakh for cash deposit of over Rs 25 lakh.
📎 5000 Tax notices who deposited more than 1 Crore.
📎 18 Lac Accounts scrutinised & Notices been send under 'OCM'.
📎 5.56 lakh more ppl identified whose deposits do not match their income profile.
📎 35,000 shell companies were struck off.
📎 About 200 high risk clusters of persons were identified for appropriate action.
📎 2.1 lac shell companies De-registered
📎 GoI to de-register 1.2 lac more shell companies.
📎 3.09 lac Board of Directors disqualified.
📎 Undisclosed income of 42,448 crore admitted u/s 132(4).
📎 33,028 crore detected as Undisclosed Income.
📎 Cash deposits of 2.89 lakh crore under I-T investigation.
📎 The impressive revenue collection under GST is also partially attributable to demonetization drive.

Who's saying 'Demonetisation' was Failed ... Bring Him here ...

Fact remains 1,65,396 crore worth of 'Black Money' had been captured / admitted / came back post IDS & due to Demonetisation. Recovery by ED & Recoveries under 'Benami' & 'Imposition' Tax are additional. Total of 2,12,360 crore worth of 'Black Money' have been ceased in last 4 Years.

And of-course 'Currency' came back to Banks doen't mean it is not Black Money. Ceased amount is also been deposited.

#Demonetisation #BlackMoney

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:16 am

Schmidt wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you saying that NM is a modern day Robin Hood with a tremendous prescience to know in advance that this would happen ?

One can argue that the Jhan Dhan accounts aided massive money laundering in that BM holders used a large no of these accounts to temporarily park their money . So if they were created in advance of DeMo then NM had planned it all in advance - and actually abetted money laundering of BM ?
If there were no Jhan Dhan accounts , BM holders would have had one no option but to to bank in their cash into their own accounts. They could not have created millions of benami accounts after DEMO was announced.
Schmidt ji,
Money laundering is converting black money to white - the meaning is self evident in the word itself - i.e "Money Laundering".
So you are saying that just by parking the money in random jandhan A/c and withdrawing it again in cash the money gets converted into white and the kaladhanpatis get to enjoy openly their now so called "laundered" white money?
Please use technical terms technically - the money withdrawn from jandhan a/c as cash and which went back to hoarders vaults minus commission is still black because the origin of the money is black was never on on the books and came through shady sources .Frankly there is no money laundering aspect to DeMo exercise and i wonder why you mischaracterise Modis words as supporting moneylaundering.

Now coming to the commission it was varying b/w 10-20% with money agents during the period of DeMo per reports
This is was the most common choice of most bigsharks who didnt have the ready number of people whom they can trust or manage their tens of crores of black money. Who gained from this commission ? and Who lost in paying the commission ?

I again repeat in different words.The immediate "windfall" of DeMo is not in what the govt gained but in what blackmoney hoarders lost and what the public gained.Govt gained the data - which is a longterm thing anyway and govt is proceeding on it i posted in the achievement thread 1.14 lakh crore is the current tally since 2014.
The simple truth is that DEMO was a Nuke option to flush out the BM , but no one predicted that BM holders would brazen it out by taking a risk in depositing their cash holdings into various accounts. I think NM and the bureaucrats thought people would simply discard their BM .

But this underestimated the resilience of BM holders and their tenacity and determination in recovering from this shock.

DEMO in theory was a good idea with tremendous political benefits for a while.

The no of raids and cases are abysmally low. Not sure if this is a result of systemic lethargy of the IT department or anything more sinister.

But yes , if you count the costs and benefits of the DEMO exercise , dispassionate observer will come to the conclusion that the costs out weighed the gains. This is solely due to the lack of prosecution of the BM holders who brazened it out.

NM probably thought they would give up and burn their cash. He didn't have a Plan B to follow through with the BM deposits. May be the scale of the deposits is so large that it will take them years and decades to go after BM deposits.
Yes Nuke option is the correct characterization - no one with blackmoney in cash can ever sleepeasy and the govt has ton of data which can identify them and keep tabs on them in the longterm even if they maynot raid them immediately.
Schmidt ji,
Anyone with half a brain can predict the next step that black money hoarders will rush to banks to deposit in other people's accounts, DeMo would have been gamed enough logically and definitely computationally also- you must give minimum credit to the govt .
All these claims that govt didnt know what it was doing is underestimating them.
Last edited by Lilo on Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:31 am

Sachin wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:24 am
Schmidt wrote:
Lipstick work and cosmetics is very important for the Indian electorate which is extremely transactional and also blessed/cursed with a very short term memory. Their attention is weaned away by whatsapp, facebook and twitter messages and attention span lingers only on the last post from such apps.

Clean roads, increased police patrolling, bus and train services, low prices using state funds to subdidize quietly where required, crackdown on lower level corruption which is the bane of the common citizen, cracking down on thugs, both majority as well as minority, publicly humilating rapists, electronic media showing them in chains, being dragged to police thanas, publicly going after black money holders using the ED and arresting them, forcing them to seek bail and the humiliation of journos who slandered the BJP leaders for over a decade would have helped a great deal with the public face of the party.

Instead we have had high party functionaries constantly appearing specifically on the corrupt runditv, corruption cases taking their usual donkeys years to come up in court, misbehaving judiciary which just cannot be controlled, bail after bail to dumbo crooks like luloo yadav, chidambaram and the maran brothers cocking a snook at the law of the land and only subu swamy appearing to relentlessly pursue cases against the crooks single handedly with no help or involvement from the govt.

All this goes towards their bad public perception and accusations of collusion with the crooks. Mallaya and the nirav modi gang simply could have been prevented from leaving, what the hell were our intelligence idiots doing?? Who cares about their democratic rights?? First jug them and then argue later.

Where stymied by the courts, bring in an ordinance the very next day and show your supporters that you are proactive and that you care and are not in the least afraid of any court ruling. This is the meaning of a decisive mandate and a brute majority. Use it to secure the next election and keep shut about sanatana dharma, vasudhaiva kutumbakam and any such nonsense until you have the complete strength to have your way and say.

Added to all this, we have inept BJP spokies, inane and inarticulate and perpetually in catchup mode and hopelessly outclassed by shrill lying spokies from all other parties.

It looks like the perception battle has been lost even before it began. People like meenakshi lekhi and kiron kher have been kept away.

Modi did not occupy a clean house after his election, he moved into a congi baboo(n) pasand rat infested unclean house and the congis exploited this major mistake to the hilt. What is it about these Hindu guys that they always come with a built in death wish, talking utter rubbish about sanatana dharma, vasudhaiva kutumbakam.

First pest control and only then sanatana dharma and vasudhaiva kutumbakam.

If they do not make it in 2019, its solely because they clulessly lost the perception battle. Remember, when they started in 2014, they had it all for the mere taking.

If you do the small things, the big things automatically sort themselves out because you have already generated a huge groundswell of goodwill.

Regarding demon, an immediate ordinance making illegal deposits a non bailable offence and jugging a few jhan dhan holders would have had a salutory effect. Abetting bank managers should have been arrested and held without recourse to bail under the same ordinance.

Instead, all the good intentions of the govt was decisively defeated by illiterate and lowly educated crooks who scammed away the future of the country

Schmidt
BGR Newbie

Post by Schmidt » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:50 am

Schmidt ji,
Money laundering is converting black money to white - the meaning is self evident in the word itself - i.e "Money Laundering".
So you are saying that just by parking the money in random jandhan A/c and withdrawing it again in cash the money gets converted into white and the kaladhanpatis get to enjoy openly their now so called "laundered" white money?
[/quote]
---------------------------------------------------------

When the government doesn't seem to prosecute BM holders and depositors with a vengeance , then effectively it has enabled them to convert their BM into white. Technically yes , they just deposited their cash. But as long as Demo forced them to deposit their BM ( so far so good ) , but let them off the hook by not going after them , then for all practical purposes they have indeed laundered their money into white.

And please don't say that Benami account owners would have the guts to keep the BM deposited into their JD accounts - they would have their ba!!s cut off if they tried some stunt like that.
Benami holdings in India go back a long time , without any fear of the benamies absconding with the money.

Another poster mentioned a lot of statistics - don't know how far they are true.
But the giveaway is the massive diffidence shown by BJP spokespersons starting from the PM / FM downwards in putting up an effective defense of the benefits accrued from Demo - such as shifting the purported objectives constantly when the numbers didn't go their way.

It is sad because every honest citizen and tax payer wanted DEMO to succeed unambiguously . The question is , was it an UNDISPUTED / UNAMBIGUOUS success in terms of its designed objectives ?

Was there a PLAN B ? ( that's a rhetorical question )

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:03 am

Schmidt wrote:When the government doesn't seem to prosecute BM holders and depositors with a vengeance , then effectively it has enabled them to convert their BM into white. Technically yes , they just deposited their cash. But as long as Demo forced them to deposit their BM ( so far so good ) , but let them off the hook by not going after them , then for all practical purposes they have indeed laundered their money into white.
Schmidt ji,
If you want to give your own definition for "money laundering" and what is black money and what is white money then iam no one to stop you.
Only dont claim sense to your posts on this issue while giving and using such definitions.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:52 pm

As described above money coming back to RBI does not mean demo failed. Please don't spread rumors malicious or out of ignorance. There is an entire thread on BRF on demo. Go read them.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:25 pm

Lilo wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:51 am
crams wrote:

CRAMS ji,

You are missing the point. Noone here doubts that these people found ways to save their illicit wealth. But the fact remains that from a public perception POV, demo seems like a failure, at least PR wise. The fact that it achieved other objectives is hard to quantify to the public. That's probably why NM sold it as such (large portion not being returned)

You and I knowing how these people saved their wealth isn't proof enough to do anything about it. Criminals that they are, got away with it.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:05 pm

With tears in its eyes, the Hindu reports - Indian ecomomy records 8.2% growth in first quarter of 2018-19 . And if this news can be circulated far & wide, that can work against the constant propaganda of De.Mo haters.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:06 pm

Which public?

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:24 pm

a public perception POV, demo seems like a failure
which public? the one on twitter, fb etc?

the ones who stood in bank line, depositing money for commission, do look at it as success. They got commission.

the informed ones who understand IT notices, and freezing of shell companies, do look at it as success.

the ones who look at the big picture of increased IT filing, and the moving from informal to formal, do look at it as success.

Only the ones who were looking at some specific "success criteria" like "X lack cr will not come", "so and so will be in trouble" etc are looking at it as failure.

In all other measures that matter - economically and politically - DeMo is a success.

social programs like healthcare are going to be funded by tax revenues and increasing economic output. The benefitters will understand that.

Lilo
BGR Member

Post by Lilo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:54 pm

Maha ADGP's presser with regard to Urban Naxals recently rounded up.
He reads out incriminating portions corresponding to each of the urban naxal from amongst the 1000's of encrypted letters,documents between urban naxals and maoist central committee members etc which were unearthed in laptops seized by police.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/arres ... 63141.html
Last edited by Lilo on Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:58 pm

Lilo wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:54 pm
Maha AGDP's presser with regard to Urban Naxals recently rounded up.
He reads out incriminating portions corresponding to each of the urban naxal amongst the 1000's of encrypted letters between urban naxals and Maoist central committee members etc which were unearthed in the laptops.
Good. These press meets and leaking of information should off course be done without messing up the case at the end. And the good part is that when these Urban Naxals were arrested, their own friends in "secular' media made a big hue and cry. Even people who had no clue on Urban Naxals came to know about it. Now the whole thing has caught the attention of every one, the police started giving out information on why Urban Naxals are a threat. The "secular" media would now be banging their heads on the tables, and saying aloud that it was better to avoid the publicity given for the arrests. :facepalm:

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:06 pm

I hope they gathered computer forensic evidence to tie those letters to those arrested. I wonder how they cracked the encryption.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:51 am

Supratik wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:52 pm
As described above money coming back to RBI does not mean demo failed. Please don't spread rumors malicious or out of ignorance. There is an entire thread on BRF on demo. Go read them.
Indeed and good point. I am pretty sure as we speak, the accounts containing large stashes of returned money are being analyzed to determine whether they are fraudulent or not. This may take a while and it would be interesting to see the end result of this.

On another note guys, I notice Congoons and their Pappu go hammer and tongs against ModiJi on Doklam. But if you notice, starting with Pappu, every one of them suck up to the Chinese, so much so Sambit PatraJi was saying queen madam and her entire entourage were given front row seat to Beijing Olympics. Pappu wanted a Chinese ambassador send off at Delhi airport for his Man Sarovar sojourn. So when Pappu talks tough on Doklam, its like his tough talk against ModiJi on TSP, its all appeasement masquerading as tough policy.

Recall, for all the Congoon hot air against ModiJi on TSP, all that Cogoons will do is adopt a 'secular' policy, meaning loads of pee-pee contact with TSP singing Mushairas while eating beef kebabs, and sharing Kashmir valley with TSP. Recall MMS/MushRat's 4-point formula. And no wonder if TSP is getting what it wants, it holds back pigLeTs, and Congoons claim this as some kind of 'success' in tackling TSP terror.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:46 am

I don't think it's worth talking about congoons and pappus regular diarrhea.

The only thing worth discussing is whether it is having an effect on public opinion. Their constant need to try to find fault in everything Modi does it doesn't do has made it like constant noise.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:18 am

crams wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:51 am
Supratik wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:52 pm
Indeed and good point. I am pretty sure as we speak, the accounts containing large stashes of returned money are being analyzed to determine whether they are fraudulent or not. This may take a while and it would be interesting to see the end result of this.

On another note guys, I notice Congoons and their Pappu go hammer and tongs against ModiJi on Doklam. But if you notice, starting with Pappu, every one of them suck up to the Chinese, so much so Sambit PatraJi was saying queen madam and her entire entourage were given front row seat to Beijing Olympics. Pappu wanted a Chinese ambassador send off at Delhi airport for his Man Sarovar sojourn. So when Pappu talks tough on Doklam, its like his tough talk against ModiJi on TSP, its all appeasement masquerading as tough policy.

Recall, for all the Congoon hot air against ModiJi on TSP, all that Cogoons will do is adopt a 'secular' policy, meaning loads of pee-pee contact with TSP singing Mushairas while eating beef kebabs, and sharing Kashmir valley with TSP. Recall MMS/MushRat's 4-point formula. And no wonder if TSP is getting what it wants, it holds back pigLeTs, and Congoons claim this as some kind of 'success' in tackling TSP terror.
just like the russkies cultivated and financed IG and the commies, the hans are cultivating and financing their moles in India. This time around it has become a toxic and complex mess with the white skins also very actively jumping into the arena and playing the maoist card via the useful idiots, the urban naxals. The white skin, urban naxal tentacles lead right back to many european capitals, very much like it did during the ltte days.

The hans need the servile dispensation of yore back in the seat of power. They are unprepared to handle an India that stares back unfazed and in the true han fashion, using the sun tzu that they all learned at their mama's knee, a regime change by "election" is a much desired out come.

Doklam has hugely surprised them and caused a humongous loss of face. They are still coming to terms with the doklam fallout. especially the PLA. Every Agni launch leaves a raw, bleeding wound that the PLA is unable to stomach because 1962 is a feat that they will never ever be able to repeat again and what's more, the PLA knows this well.

So, their choice of replacement candidate is certainly no secret. He also seems the popular choice of several european govts including the vatican as well as some of our more recalcitrant neighbours.

All thses entities had the previous dispensations, saddled, bridled, blinkered and eager to please and the levers and switches of power operated in well defined, time tested ways, honoured by one and all.

The on going urban naxal fiasco has proved once again that the east timor option for India is well and truly in play