The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Chandragupta
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Chandragupta » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:42 pm

Srikumar guru, point noted & well taken. My frustration is that in certain communities/states - majorly Bengalis, Mallus & to an extent Tamils - Hindus are readily lapping up Islamist & EJ separatist+superiority propaganda against fellow Hindus & even the country. We all know what Muslims & Christians mean when they abuse 'cowbelt' and 'RSS-BJP Hindi speaking Naarthies', their target is Hindutva. But many Mallu, Bengali & Tamil Hindus jump in the fray and even outdo these Muslims & Christians in abusing their fellow Hindus from the North - for what? - for being assertive and assertion being manifesting in Hindutva ideology. Perhaps some misplaced community pride (misplaced because for Muslims & Christians, Islam & Christianity is #1,2,3 and 4; #5 may be community) and some language/dietary differences.

arshyam
BGR Member

Post by arshyam » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:31 pm

It's just our friendly neighbourhood lootyens types trying to fish in troubled waters. If the waters were not troubled to begin with, they'll try to create some trouble first. We are better off ignoring these articles from print, scroll, etc.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Guys, this North South economic divide is a complete cart load of BS IMO. As someone on Twitter pointer out, since Bangalore generates the most revenue, should Bangalore be separated from the rest of Karnataka? So lets cast this rubbish aside. Then on this so called 'egalitarianism' of south Vs rustic 'intolerant' Hindi belt. I would laugh this off through my ass. As a Bangalorean, I have seen up close the contempt many chauvinist Kannadigas have for poor Tamils, one spark and Tamils are hounded and hunted. Then caste. If you thought there is caste in UP and Bihar, you ain't been to my home state AP or TN to see caste polarization. Last, but not the least, I have seen close up, the Tamil bigots' raw hatred against Hindi and my North Indian brethren.

So when Islamists and Hindu pseudo secular eunuchs like Ram Guha, Sidd Vardarajan, or that complete deracinated 'holier than though', western wannable Mihir Sharma talk about South bearing the tax burden, make no mistake, its against Hinduthva.

Now ironically, just as I say there is no 'southern unity' against North unless its manufactured and harnessed, likewise, there is no Hindu unity either across North South or indeed, among all Hindus, at least not yet. But here is the kicker. If at all something has the potential to unite Hindus across castes and religions all over India, it is Hinduthva taken to its logical conclusion. And it can be done in a benign manner after years of Isalamist and Christian divide and rule exploitation of Hindus. This is what terrifies Islamists and Christians and pseudo secular traitors. And so to prevent this, they will rake up all these under the hood issues.

Lets not lose sight of the ball as a cricket coach advises his team. Congoon & leftist ecosystem had decided way back in 2014 that the only way to stop the ModiJi/BJP juggernaut is to play the caste angle starting with Dalits (set in motion by exploiting Rohit Vemula's suicide), and this North South BS is another attempt. They have a motive, a goal, and they will pick and chose any dog bone that comes their way to fit this narrative. And India offers plenty of contradictions for this project. For e.g., even if ModiJi grows India's economy by 10+%, this aforementioned mafia can still find enough pockets of poverty to claim that ModiJi has failed.

Sunny
BGR Newbie

Post by Sunny » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:21 pm

On Vajpayee's funeral, Pakistan sends Mumbai attack plotter David Headley's half-brother among delegates
David Headley’s half-brother Danyal Gilani was among other Pakistani delegates to attend the last rites of the former Indian PM.
https://www.abplive.in/india-news/on-va ... tes-744777

rhytha
BGR Newbie

Post by rhytha » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:14 am

hanumadu wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:14 am

This is the second article on a separate south India. The other one was in The news minute. Lot of SM folks tweeting the same. It's a coordinated attack. Congress is going all out.

Why is this not seditious and why is GOI not shutting down these rags?
Thats an old article, published on April, 2018.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:37 am

Maybe but the dividing Indians has been a key platform for the Sickular gang, on whatsapp a man whose family is in DMK is posting that donations to Kerala have come only from 5 south Indian states and Punjab- that is pretty seditious and never backed up by data. Dravidanadu, Greater Bangladesh, Red corridor, Kashmir with Pakistan, Khalistan are part of Bharat Mata thuje Tukde Tukde Karange Inshallah Inshallah, they heart of these movements beats outside India. How did these people rule India for 10 years and people vote for them in some states- beats me.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:42 am

Chandragupta wrote:But many Mallu, Bengali & Tamil Hindus jump in the fray and even outdo these Muslims & Christians in abusing their fellow Hindus from the North - for what? - for being assertive and assertion being manifesting in Hindutva ideology. Perhaps some misplaced community pride (misplaced because for Muslims & Christians, Islam & Christianity is #1,2,3 and 4; #5 may be community) and some language/dietary differences.
In the Kerala context; it is a case of "One who pays the piper, calls the tune". In every aspect of social life in KL it is now the two minority communities who are actually on top of the things. They become vote banks, they have good businessmen, and they also have good presence in all areas of civil service. They now can pretty much run the state even if they humiliate the majority community. The Hindu in Kerala today has no real religious identity to boast of. The "secular" media etc. have ensured that a Hindu talking about his/her religion is a very bad person. Religious based thinking is discouraged, but caste identities are very much in vogue (which again actually acts as a vote splitter).

Secondly KL is a materiastically a wealthy state (after the floods, I don't know the status) and this has also brought in a disdain for any other Indian state. 2-3 generations have gone to the Middle Eastern countries and made money, which they pushed back to KL. It was only new trends like IT which made many Keralite step into other states, and even new countries (UK, US etc.). A wealthy state, which could "buy" pretty much every thing is soon to start treating other groups of people and areas in contempt. For years it has been fed into them that North Indian states are poor, with riot prone & unclean people. And the majority in these states still being Hindus, it was easy to portray that Hinduism as a religion will not help any one develop. Only the two non-Hindu religions can do the needful; and off course KL is an example for that.

So all this led to a situation where many a Hindu becomes apologetic about his religious identity and tries to do some gimmicks in order to look "secular & modern" in front of his non-Hindu friends. For many Hindus who remain in KL for ever, they will remain in the same mode for ever. When many such people step out of the state and start living in another state for very many years; it is then the mind set slowly starts changing. That change starts coming up when they meet other people of the state who seems to be quite pride in doing their poojas (at home) and conduct all religious ceremonies and festivals with pride.

arshyam
BGR Member

Post by arshyam » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:27 pm

The good Prof makes some good points. Let's bury this topic forever.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Aditya_V wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:37 am
Maybe but the dividing Indians has been a key platform for the Sickular gang, on whatsapp a man whose family is in DMK is posting that donations to Kerala have come only from 5 south Indian states and Punjab- that is pretty seditious and never backed up by data. Dravidanadu, Greater Bangladesh, Red corridor, Kashmir with Pakistan, Khalistan are part of Bharat Mata thuje Tukde Tukde Karange Inshallah Inshallah, they heart of these movements beats outside India. How did these people rule India for 10 years and people vote for them in some states- beats me.
And if some opinion polls are to be believed, this gang will be back in power in several states in northern India, and could make healthy gains in the 2019 Lok Sabha polls. Recall, even after 26/11 inaction, people gave MMS/Sonia & Co a mandate to rule for another 5 years.

There are people in power and among the elite in India who believe what Navjot Singh Sidhu did by bear hugging a terrorist army chief is nothing wrong and those who oppose him are paranoid, insecure idiots. Now if the combined strength of such people is reasonably high, Pakis will get Kashmir in a few years times through 'joint sovereignty'. Think about it. Just listen to the peans Sidhu was singing in exchange for a terrorist hug, wiping away all of TSP's crimes in a heartbeat, then how far away is the day when the same gang will say how much we are similar and how nice Pakis are and we should be able to share Kashmir with them?

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:42 am

arshyam wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:27 pm
The good Prof makes some good points. Let's bury this topic forever.
You can be absolutely sure on one thing....this topic will not stay buried. Some one will bring it up somewhere...others will try to use it for political gains. Its' gained a lot of strength lately. Something that used to be a point of discussion/conflict between individual people (face to face, or on a net forum) has gained a political dimension. I think it is being used to influence the next election (and if so, it will be around till April next year in the political space (social media).).

Added later:
Shekhar Gupta has no damn business appointing himself the spokesperson for 'south India'. He can go to hell. He sees all of South India as one homogeneous mass of people separate from the North. I've seen people who hold such stereotypes.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:44 am

Slightly OT from the thread topic. Being from Mumbai I can neither identify myself as north or south Indian as I have seen an equal mix of both cultures and friends. Also not everybody in Mah speaks good Hindi even though they understand due to the alphabet. One question that always haggled me is that I have never seen an Aryan Dravidian discussion between my North friends however this was always an open issue with my friends who actually lived in the south where I worked e.g. Chennai. In Mumbai and other cosmo's I have never seen a South Indian discuss this though as they have assimilated themselves in the mix very well. I know nobody wants to talk about the elephant in the room and rightly so, as it affects our integrity and unity. But what can be done Now and in future to change this? The C system disintegrated us not through their actions or through our short comings, but they did it via our Text Books. Unless we have a healthy mix of the glories across the country inculcated in the text books this is never going to change as we dont have a sense of gratitude for people from other parts of the country, but only a sense of 'entitlement'. I have never seen a South Indian talk or know much about Shivaji for e.g. similarly nobody in ROI has heard about Thiruvalluvar etc. Isnt this a pity that we know more about Hitler and Churchill than our own idols. Well begun is half done and so lets hope this is a concerted effort. Sardar Patel had already closed the doors on any set of people who want to have their 'OWN' idea of India in terms of culture, politics, language, economy etc so in this century such people should take a hike to an appropriate country like Pakistan.
On KL flood I saw a lot of posts on FB from well 'educated' Keralite friends as a sense of entitlement for the ROI to help, there were hints at the Center not doing enough. Seriously? Many on the ground level were actually thankful and displayed it openly for the armed forces etc, which was great to see. 20,000 swayamsevaks from RSS volunteered, which is the maximum number from any organisation for the usual relief ops. I am yet to see anybody from the state acknowledge this publicly, even though it would be foolish to expect this from any state today, but given the scale of destruction and the gratitude owed (not entitlement) this is a necessity today.
Another observation which can be seen (please take this introspectively and not as a challenge). For states of MP, Mah, Rajasthan, to an extent Karnataka, parts of UP and Guj, there is less sense of regional and language identity amongst people, as there is in the people from the Southern states, Punjab and NE (NE understandable after Nehru and can be pardoned). To cut a long story short, integration and assimilation in the ROI completely both culturally and politically is the only way forward for the Fringe states mentioned above no matter how hard you to try to protect your Identity. When a flower falls from a tree its the loss of the flower not the tree. If theres another way to move forward with our identities intact feel free to suggest.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:48 am

Sunny wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:21 pm
On Vajpayee's funeral, Pakistan sends Mumbai attack plotter David Headley's half-brother among delegates
David Headley’s half-brother Danyal Gilani was among other Pakistani delegates to attend the last rites of the former Indian PM.
https://www.abplive.in/india-news/on-va ... tes-744777
This great personality also came and went unnoticed during the Modi swearing in, deliberately brought by ganja sharif as part of his delegation.

There is an unmistakable paki army signalling here. It is for the authorities to decipher and act accordingly.

ganja sharif would have been very well aware of his delegations composition. If not the "authorities" in pakiland, his own loyal party men would have warned him of Danyal Gilani's presence and his blood soaked antecedents and the dangers of carting such baggage to India and yet gilani was brought to India by ganja.

WTF does it say about them and also, more importantly, what does it say about us??

This is pure bajwa driven ISI in action.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:25 am

crams wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:51 pm
Guys, this North South economic divide is a complete cart load of BS IMO. As someone on Twitter pointer out, since Bangalore generates the most revenue, should Bangalore be separated from the rest of Karnataka? So lets cast this rubbish aside. Then on this so called 'egalitarianism' of south Vs rustic 'intolerant' Hindi belt. I would laugh this off through my ass. As a Bangalorean, I have seen up close the contempt many chauvinist Kannadigas have for poor Tamils, one spark and Tamils are hounded and hunted. Then caste. If you thought there is caste in UP and Bihar, you ain't been to my home state AP or TN to see caste polarization. Last, but not the least, I have seen close up, the Tamil bigots' raw hatred against Hindi and my North Indian brethren.

So when Islamists and Hindu pseudo secular eunuchs like Ram Guha, Sidd Vardarajan, or that complete deracinated 'holier than though', western wannable Mihir Sharma talk about South bearing the tax burden, make no mistake, its against Hinduthva.

Now ironically, just as I say there is no 'southern unity' against North unless its manufactured and harnessed, likewise, there is no Hindu unity either across North South or indeed, among all Hindus, at least not yet. But here is the kicker. If at all something has the potential to unite Hindus across castes and religions all over India, it is Hinduthva taken to its logical conclusion. And it can be done in a benign manner after years of Isalamist and Christian divide and rule exploitation of Hindus. This is what terrifies Islamists and Christians and pseudo secular traitors. And so to prevent this, they will rake up all these under the hood issues.

Lets not lose sight of the ball as a cricket coach advises his team. Congoon & leftist ecosystem had decided way back in 2014 that the only way to stop the ModiJi/BJP juggernaut is to play the caste angle starting with Dalits (set in motion by exploiting Rohit Vemula's suicide), and this North South BS is another attempt. They have a motive, a goal, and they will pick and chose any dog bone that comes their way to fit this narrative. And India offers plenty of contradictions for this project. For e.g., even if ModiJi grows India's economy by 10+%, this aforementioned mafia can still find enough pockets of poverty to claim that ModiJi has failed.
There is ONLY one entity in India that is pushing the poisonous north south divide and the not so subtle underlying dravidian meme. It has been doing so since the early part of the 19th century.

Do not mistake the various subterranian tentacles of this entity, so cleverly disguised and professing to be different independant organisations that appear as being unconnected, they are all insidiously tied to the same central brain and body.

The power of this entity is seen in the way that all TV channels, print media have been forced to take up the coverage of the kerala floods with FCRA blocked NGOs leading the charge for collection of funds, the bulk of which will never see the light of day, as far as accountability goes. This is an just an observation and not a criticism.

It has failed miserably in spreading the dravidian meme, in so far as the other states are concerned, but has gained considerable political currency in one southern state.

Everyone knows that entity and it is a prominent part of the BIF construct and it has myriad offshore tentacles tied to huge and very deep pockets.

This entity was also active in east timor.

BTW, there seems to be a blanket ban on the coverage of the RSS driven efforts and the contributions made by these folks in the selfless help that they have rendered during the floods, as indeed in all other crises situations.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:04 am

Kabir wrote:One question that always haggled me is that I have never seen an Aryan Dravidian discussion between my North friends however this was always an open issue with my friends who actually lived in the south where I worked e.g. Chennai.
The Aryan-Dravidian theory actually do not have much takers among the common people of even South India, except Tamil Nadu. And off course all across India there would be a miniscule of "leftist intellectuals" who would pick this story as it suits their agenda. In Tamil Nadu this theory sells like hot cake and politics, cultural activities all would have some connection with it. But this theory does not sell in neighbouring Karnataka. It has not been sold in Kerala as well. We again would have to blame our initial set of rulers in NOT recognising these sort of theories gaining strength in Tamil Nadu. The Congress party had done many blunders when it comes to dealing with South Indian states, mainly Tamil Nadu. The "One language policy" etc. was not well thought one, and its implementation was even worse. This kind of triggered a near permenant North v/s South divide in TN.

South India is not a one single entity. Karnataka has a really unique life style & culture. Kerala has communism, which people would laugh at if taken to neighbouring states like KA or TN. TN has this "Aryan-Draividian theory" which KA and KL are not really bothered about. The water sharing formula are a big issue for all the states (and which they can never lay blame on North India etc.). I know there are various entitities trying to bring out a "common point of hatred/anger" among all these Southern states in a hope of starting a civil war. But so far they have not been able to make progress.

I feel stronger economic progress would also make good changes in people's thought process. If each area in India has some unique areas which improves the economy, people from other states would be willing to migrate there. And they would leave many of their pet theories at their home states for ever.
On KL flood I saw a lot of posts on FB from well 'educated' Keralite friends as a sense of entitlement for the ROI to help, there were hints at the Center not doing enough. Seriously? Many on the ground level were actually thankful and displayed it openly for the armed forces etc, which was great to see.
That story is propogated by people with vested interests mainly sitting inside Kerala itself, or expatraites sitting in other (mainly Middle Eastern) countries. Every Keralite working outside the state have seen the help which has been forthcoming from other states. The number of trucks with relief items which went out of Bangalore City itself is an indication. Honestly, I don't know if KA's own district Coorg which is suffering due to floods got so much of help :(.

Over the years a "sense of entitlement" has clearly set in the mind of people of KL, who in general have not seen any other place in India. People who had the virtue to see and interact with people of other states/countries will have a different opinion, for sure. Kerala's contributions to other states when they are in trouble is pretty dubious. I am willing to be corrected; for Utharakhand flood reliefs KL state did nothing. But Utharakhand is sending in some thing to KL now. Don't know what KL did when Orissa was hit by cyclones. Orissa now an expert in cyclones & flooding are sending in their trained teams. Jharkhand a state poor and troubled by Naxal troubles is sending in some 250 tonnes of rice. KL had given money to Pakistan when she had some natural calamity. KL has got nothing from her this time around. These kind of "demanding of help" is only going to even change the minds of many people sympathising with KL :(.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:52 am

Sachin wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:04 am
The number of trucks with relief items which went out of Bangalore City itself is an indication. Honestly, I don't know if KA's own district Coorg which is suffering due to floods got so much of help :(.

Its mostly going in IA trucks.

Truckers reluctant to ferry relief to Kodagu and Kerala

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:56 am

bharotshontan wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:52 pm

The partition was not initiated by the Hindus or the other Dharmics. It was a power play by the pissfuls to land grab what they could grab then while leaving rest for later. Had we been initiators of partition, we would have had the capability and preparations to create a peaceful-mukt Bharat. That much is Gandhi Nehru subversion notwithstanding. Our fellow Dharmic Sikhs demonstrated they had what it took to make Indian Punjab peaceful-mukt. Whatever equal equal in pop culture we see about partition is because peacefuls are butt hurt that they were evicted from east Punjab, that's all. Triankji has posted a photo of Shri Gopal "Patha" Mukhopaddhyay. His work saved Kolkata for the day, but he is not a Tara Singh who saved Punjab for the centuries. In rest of Dharmic Bharat, there was no concerted street/village level effort at making it peace-mukt.

Right now the "rest for later" part of partition is happening under our noses. All the while eastern Bharat is also economically languishing because of partition land grab, and now to add insult to the injury it is losing in demographic assault and being the first in line of the "rest for later" land grab. While rest of Bharat is dealing with lower peaceful percentages (they will creep up over there also) and still operating in pre partition mode like Muslim-Yadav combine or Kurmi-Muslim combine or KHAM, the first in line on the rest for later phase are literally scared $hitless like Hindus in East Bengal on 15th August 1947.
small nitpicking - punjab isn't saved for centuries (the napaki influence & khalistan-wave was an example that its still susceptible). while its largely peaceful-mukt (though I've heard reports of increase in numbers lately), we're ignoring another cancerous tumour that showed its signs before 1947, made its presence felt just before the partition, and now seems to be in much bloom in the Gurdaspur-belt - its lauvhful-yukt, with all their 'maseehs' & 'prophets'! like in other parts of the country, they too will catch the demography by rude surprise (if not already), while the current crop of sikhs/punjabis will largely remain busy in venting their misplaced ire against hinduttva and rss et al. if I had more time I would've created a thread here about watch on EJs & might've kind of inundated it with acts of lauvh-terrorism part. from punjab. :roll:
Rahul M wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:28 pm
also one who has been mercilessly demonised & ridiculed by the spineless commies, who were all missing in action during the actual riots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gopal_Cha ... khopadhyay
same treatment is meted out to Dr. Syamaprasad Mukherjee and his legacy. but they're not always missing. while they indeed are said to have gone underground during the partition's aftermath after first lending support to the muslim league, but were later found IN action, but on the aggressor's side, colluding with the razakars in hyd-telangana. why would they get down to defending hindus anyway?!
Last edited by Triank on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:03 am

had any of you here speculated or predicted about EJs & allies targeting Mandir-wealth under the pretext of Kerala floods? sorry, haven't yet checked last couple of pages. if yes, your prediction is coming true!

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:43 am

As usual the Sikular gang forgetting the entire effort GOI has done are praising UAE for 700 crore and abusing GOI and Modi, why these guys emigrate on mass

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:18 pm

Centre declares Kerala floods ‘Level-3’ calamity; demand to call it ‘national disaster’ amounts to ignorance or mischief

The Centre has placed the Kerala floods in the Level 3 — or L3 — category. This was made clear to the Kerala High Court on Monday in response to a petition, which had sought to have the floods declared a “national disaster”. The L3 status means that the Centre must help a state with its personnel and funds, which the Narendra Modi government has already begun to do in the case of the Kerala floods.

There is no law or provision in India under which a calamity anywhere in the country can be declared a “national disaster”. It was either out of sheer ignorance or deliberate political mischief that Kerala’s CPM-led Left Democratic Front government and other Opposition leaders, including Congress president Rahul Gandhi, demanded this label for the Kerala floods.

bharotshontan
BGR Newbie

Post by bharotshontan » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:51 pm

At the core village levels people are very sure of caste and language and they really cannot fathom some supra-subregional identity as a "South" India. Yes maybe if you push them on the topic a villager in West Bengal may admit that an Oriya is closer than a Punjabi, but really what is the context? Only folks farting about "South" India, "North" India, "Northeast" India etc are real far removed so called intellectuals.

For the sake of the discourse not reaching dangerous proportion on this, I'd suggest all in the PIF side to do the following in their lingo.

1) Drop South India. If necessary refer to the particular state, perhaps even region within state as the capitalized proper noun. But do not capitalize S and call it South India. If absolutely necessary to group them in dialogue, call it southern India. Dakshin Bharat = southern India, not South India. There is a connotation difference in the two, let us be cognizant of it.

2) Drop northeast India or Northeast India or northeast. No such thing. Also drop "mainland" India from this discourse. No such thing either. Yes there is an Islamic Republic of East Bengal jutting in between. Any partition-derived legacy should be shunned. Refer to the individual states in proper nouns if necessary. Only concept of mainland should be in context of islands like Andaman or Lakshadweep, not in context to the area of Bharat surrounding IREB.

3) Drop North India. I am ambiguous about using Hindi belt because there is some underlying common features across the Hindi speaking area, but do not engage with anyone that uses "cow" belt. Such a term is extremely derogatory and people using such language are not worthy of nor are their ethnic groups worthy of being insulted back in response. I have noticed on my fb some Bong bhadralok types putting up status using words like cow belt, and Hindi speakers get triggered and start calling Bengalis names etc. Truth be told such Bengalis would be ashamed in their own households to utilize such terms but people drop all sense of shame online for some reason. If a discourse or tweet starts or enters lingo like cow belt, I ask the offended party to not throw the feces back but just excuse yourselves from the discussion.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:59 pm

chetak wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:25 am

BTW, there seems to be a blanket ban on the coverage of the RSS driven efforts and the contributions made by these folks in the selfless help that they have rendered during the floods, as indeed in all other crises situations.
ABSOLUTELY !

I have been following the rescue effort on SM and RSS allied organisations and other hindu organisations like bharat sevashram sangha are at the forefront alongwith the forces.

I did a google search for some quick links for a friend and imagine my surprise when every single ink in page 1 was about 'rss used fake image to show it is in kerala'. I had to scroll down to the bottom of the 2nd page to get a somewhat +ve mention. :evil:

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:27 pm

commie stranglehold on FB is absolute. only twitter has some pushback. FB is overrun.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:37 pm

^^^ zuckerberg's idea of revenge for not allowing internet.org ??

meanwhile, "Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey admits ‘left-leaning’ bias but says it doesn’t influence company policy"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... 8a31c87a69

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:34 pm

Guys, once again, I am seeing BJP on the back foot unable to capitalize on Congoons' despicable behavior of having one of Pappu's slaves, Sidhu, prostrating before Bajwa and then justifying it. What is Congoon and their friendly media response: ModiJi also went and did a hand-in-hand gay walk with Gannja. Sambit Patra's lone cacophony on republic TV alone won't cut it. Even discounting that ModiJi's visit was also uncalled for, there is no equivalence between what Sidhu did and what ModiJi did as PM in trying to engage leadership.

Also, the most fundamental reason why TSP pulled off this dog and pony trick is not being discussed. DDM has very low IQ , but they are running scared for whatever reason. The entire scripted drama by TSP using Sidhu as a useful slave (did you see that puke continuously bending in a most obsequious servile manner during Taliban Khan's ceremony) was an attempt to thumb India on the face by showing Sikhs are their natural brothers but for the 'evil Hindu Brahmins/Banias'. This theme has a lot of currency in India with Congoons exploiting all the fault lines, real or imaginary, including the latest bogus claim about South bearing a larger share of tax burden.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:22 am

Triank wrote:had any of you here speculated or predicted about EJs & allies targeting Mandir-wealth under the pretext of Kerala floods? sorry, haven't yet checked last couple of pages. if yes, your prediction is coming true!
The EJs & Allies still run a campaign why Gods in kerala require money, when the state is flooded. But there again people have caught up in the game and said; "that is fine provided Gods in Temples, Churches and Mosques do NOT require any money".
Rahul M wrote:I have been following the rescue effort on SM and RSS allied organisations and other hindu organisations like bharat sevashram sangha are at the forefront alongwith the forces.
Gus wrote:commie stranglehold on FB is absolute. only twitter has some pushback. FB is overrun.
We must also understand that Kerala is the last for for the commies and their poodles; the "intellectuals". Now in this fort they cannot really show that Sanghies have started coming in large numbers. Hence the kind of blanket cover on the rescue efforts of any organisation not favouring the commies. In social media there are some reports of the good work being done. But a few communists and peacefools have also started fake groups with very "Sangh-like" name who are running a counter propoganda. These groups, supposedly Hindu friendly come up with dubious messages and then circulate it. And then they say, Sangh Parivar is once again photoshopping. But Kerala BJP's performance in Kerala flood rescue & relief was really pathetic, to put it very lightly.
crams wrote:The entire scripted drama by TSP using Sidhu as a useful slave (did you see that puke continuously bending in a most obsequious servile manner during Taliban Khan's ceremony) was an attempt to thumb India on the face by showing Sikhs are their natural brothers but for the 'evil Hindu Brahmins/Banias'.
Was'nt this trick tried earlier in the days of Punjab terrorism and Khalistan? I am sure there would be lots of Sikh people out there how the "natural brothers" treated them during Partition.