The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
RamaY
BGR Newbie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by RamaY » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:53 pm

dnivas wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:45 am
ramay , i like your posts, but you are being unnecessarily aggressive. it's just crazy that people as enlightened as you have such big egos
I presented an opinion based on trends and data. What facts did Rahul M present so far on this subject except broken record of economic logic? Is BD immigration simply economic immigration?

Isnt a fact that Rohingyas and BD muslim illegals were given shelter in strategic locations across the nation by secular politicians? Do we call this economic immigration? For what economic reason tens of thousands of Rohingyas ended up in Jammu, not Gujarat?

We have seen this drama played out by Secular wizards in every aspect of national issue.

achoudhury
BGR Newbie

Post by achoudhury » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:10 pm

Nandu wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:10 pm
I would endorse more two of three points made by Rahul M, namely economic opportunities and local support. The economic opportunities and local support was missing in Meghalay compared to Assam and West Bengal. It was even more starkly absent in Mizoram which is another State bordering Bangladesh. Economic opportunities and local support are interchangeable. In the sense that a little less local support but huge economic opportunities can compensate for one another. Take Assam for instance. It had huge economic opportunity for someone willing to work hard in agriculture with the fertile soil of the Brahmputra river. But there was not much local support compared to WB. But the prospect of earning a little extra income from agriculture for an Assamese (who was perfectly happy with minimal effort from shifting cultivation) by the hard labour of Bangladeshi immigrant with raising a second and third crop, was tempting enough to lease land to an immigrant was what started it. In no time they acquired ration cards, voter identity etc. Before long they started demanding tenancy protection for agricultural lands which is standard law across India. The old Assam landholders lost property rights to the lands. This was the starting point of Foreigners agitation in 1977 in Assam.
This is a very old and lazy narrative of Assamese landlords hiring dirt poor BDs to till their lands. About 30-40 years stale. Recent BD migrants are actively encouraged to jump borders, an entire ecosystem has been built for them to arrive and thrive in Assam and elsewhere. Yes, lot of them take up menial jobs but not because Assamese don't want to take them but because eco system with political patronage has a strangle hold on such jobs. If you knew the back breaking lives of bodo, kachari, miri and myriad other tribals as well as poor assamese to make a living, you wont be making this comment. Anyway, we are splitting hairs on cause of BD migration while the need of the hour is to identify and disenfranchise them. No matter for what purpose them came, they are a clear and present danger to stability of Assam and WB. In fact, as I said before Assam can be considered as good as lost. It is a matter of decade now or at most two.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Rahul M wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:28 am
there are three factors involved, terrain, economic opportunities & local support.

meghalaya scores low on all 3 counts.

WB scores high on all 3.

assam scored high on 3, if you consider that even though assam's economy is not exactly booming, it is still better than BD, being the gateway to NE and ample arable land. moreover oxomiya land owners have gotten dependent on "miyan" labour over the years because they are hard working and work for bare minimum wages.

there's a caveat though. in all of NE BD influx is steadily rising, helped by a mini economic boom (as compared to BD) driven by large amounts of GoI grant money. they all use southern assam as base. it's a little better in states with ILP as the BD's cant get a vote there (which is why states like manipur & meghalaya have demanded ILP recently) but many local professions are cornered by BD's. unskilled jobs like road/building construction; semi skilled jobs like electrician, plumbers tc have almost 50% BD representation in assam & arunachal.
YOU gave three root causes for Illegal immigration from BD. Terrain, Economic Opportunities and Local Support.

YOU went on unnecessary tangent when I highlighted the Local Support aspect. You didn't define the nature of "Local Support" but called my point "nonsensical". Some logical and respectful debate you started in a forum you moderate. Shame!

Now lets come to the Economic Argument.

Per this source, the per-capita income in WB is Rs 78,903 (21st place in the nation) and that of Assam is Rs 49,480. During the same period, the per-capita GDP of a BD is Rs 50,000+. Yet they are strategically migrating to Assam in large numbers.

More than anything, lets see who is saying what on NRC. For a logical and nationalist mind, WB should be leading the NRC project. They dont do that, more over they are complaining about the NRC done in Assam and offering sanctuary in West Bengal. At the same time, the most vocal Bengali Hindu leaders like Tapan Ghosh folded Hindu Samhati and joined Mamata Benarjee as savior of Bengali identity. Interestingly MB recently proposed to change WB name as Bangla. A logical mind would be able to connect the dots. The secular ostrich digs its head deep in its silly sub-regional identity and shall pay the price.

We have seen this regional identity nonsense in Punjab, J&K, Kerala, TN, Maharashtra etc and we have seen how these states suffered. I guess its time WB pays the price for all its Bengali nonsense.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:16 pm

achoudhury wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:10 pm
This is a very old and lazy narrative of Assamese landlords hiring dirt poor BDs to till their lands. About 30-40 years stale. Recent BD migrants are actively encouraged to jump borders, an entire ecosystem has been built for them to arrive and thrive in Assam and elsewhere. Yes, lot of them take up menial jobs but not because Assamese don't want to take them but because eco system with political patronage has a strangle hold on such jobs. If you knew the back breaking lives of bodo, kachari, miri and myriad other tribals as well as poor assamese to make a living, you wont be making this comment. Anyway, we are splitting hairs on cause of BD migration while the need of the hour is to identify and disenfranchise them. No matter for what purpose them came, they are a clear and present danger to stability of Assam and WB. In fact, as I said before Assam can be considered as good as lost. It is a matter of decade now or at most two.
Let, for a moment, accept this logic of Assamese employing BDs for selfish reasons.

Then why do they fight for NRC for decades, have it done and now put a list pushing for kicking these labor out?

Most importantly why are WB leaders angry about this and are offering sanctuary to BD illegals? What affinity WB has to BD illegals except the Bengali identity? Did we learn anything from Khalistan identity?

Do we need few tens of thousands of Bengali terrorists killed before WB wakes up to BD islamic aggression?

ricky
BGR Newbie

Post by ricky » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:59 pm

I would like to make a few points pertaining to the topic at hand.
That the bd breed like rabbits is well known, whether they came here for economic reasons or personal ones is irrelvant, it is their spawn that we should be focusing on.
1) We all know that there is only one way to end this, but this being a polite society and this being the era of enlightenment,perhaps it is disagreeable.
2) Why should the bds content themselves with only wb and ne when in a few short years, bh,jh,od,ch will also become bd infested?
3) The union should remain aloof at the face value(being two-faced is a real asset never mind what the pious goofballs at the helm feel about,gandhian and all that).
4) The solution imo is the easement of owning weapons, but the stupid public would kill each other first over whatever petty crap as they are wont to. So, make the public respect the institution, enforce every order with iron and when the public has sufficient restraint and understands that actions have consequences ease the law. The center/forces has to be the order of the last resort, and must always be looked up as one that has its name unsullied.
The hardest part is making the public respect the institution which is highly necessary, at the moment retards everywhere take offense at every small thing imaginable, not to derail the conversation, but for the past month newspapers here are awash with news of members of one community beating/killing members of another community for things like growing a moustache, riding a horse, using a particular surname, etc. If given guns now, every day would be like a paki fridin.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:44 pm

^ You will find answers to all above questions in the "Greater Bengal" wet-dream of Bhadralok Traitors. I posted that link yesterday. You can search for the Wiki page and connect the dots.

They are colluding with BD illegal immigrants, mainly Muslims to spread into all the regions that are "claimed" as part of greater Bengal.

Moreover these wet dreams include severing such a Greater Bengal from Bharat by building an axis with China connected thru Communists of Nepal. Please remember that Bengal is epicenter of Maoist Communists (Leninists are other gang) and Bhadralok was breading ground of Naxalites; who were the highest internal security threat in recent decades.

JyothiBasu was continuation of all these networks starting from British days, Bengal partition and later indian independence and has been in power for two decades.

Now Mamata Banerjee took the mantle from these Communists and has been met by Hillary Clinton; who also connected with Mayavati and Jayalalita befoe 2014 (If I remember correctly). Now connect the dots. The same Clintons propped Hurriyat in JK.

Now study MB's antics since she came to power.

BTW, the Bhadralok Traitors were sold into Brahmo nonsense, which is Crypto Christianity. If you dig deep, bhadralokis like Saswati Sarkar was writing that Kali is Bengali goddess (how idiotic that was) and calling everyone in Bharat as mercantiles; while hiding the Bhadralok treason against Bharat.

I don't know where RahulM's loyalties stand; but he hasn't provided any supporting info except calling others analysis nonsense and anti-nationalistic. How is people calling out this Islamic pasand WB Bhadralok treason anti-national?

I am glad RahulM exposed his Bong-bias (I am accusing him) when my original post was just a political analysis based on my study and data. His unrelated snap and later the threat of ban confirm my intuition. His modes operandi is he calls something nonsense without offering any reason (on BRF he claimed that MB's Kurukshetra claims must be wrong because there was no horse in India. The AIT idiots doesn't know that the extent Bharat during MB times is different to todays post-1947 India).

Just to show my method, I study the political systems using game theory models we discussed during BRF days. Earlier I used to run Bruce Masquito's predictioneer's game models (he was kind enough to give me access to his models). Few people here know that I ran models during Telangana agitation in 2009-10. My models correctly predicted initial findings of Sri Krishna Commission and later the final outcome. I was invited by the then Congress CM's office to present the analysis to understand who will benefit what from Telagana agitation. I have the family networks of Bhadraloks and who is doing what where and their research, social media gyan etc. Today's Social Network Analysis tools and language processing tools give better understanding of these BIF forces than a frog living in some fish pond in West Bengal.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:12 pm

RamaY, it is one thing to run models and get knowledge through thinking, but it is quite another thing to make pointed comments against posters and moderators. One can share one's brilliance without attacking other people. I don't want to go into details of past posts but having some restraint is also a mark of wisdom.

ricky
BGR Newbie

Post by ricky » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:43 pm

I have read the wiki entry kind sir, but do you really fault the bds? just because the nepalis and the bhutanese lack the breeding pedigree of bds does not mean they do not desire a greater nepal and greater bhutan for themselves. The fault is ours, if a person stands sniffing his own ashole and content with life while others pillage his village, the fault lies with the ashole sniffer.Every bloody time we have bent over backwards to accommodate these little bastards with whatever crummy little thing they could not do and what was our thanks, spit on our faces, shit on our hands, and a threat of copulation with a different country. What did we do over this, why we increased our help, took these freeloaders on in our soil where the jobs are already thin, and we asked for their feedback and whether something was lacking in service.

That is not normal human behaviour, normal would have been when we engineered riots all over another country, fomented agitation and made them sign treaties that were heavily skewed in our favour. Unfortunately for us, our babus at the top have the testicular fortitude of a rat, so if you want to blame anyone blame these lily-livered ones. A few bhadraloks here, a few kps there hardly swing dik when the entire machinery is hell bent on pleasing little snakes on every side.

The solution is only one, make strong institutions, enforce order, ease weapon owning laws; whether anyone likes it or not, the horse has not only bolted it has also shat all over the bloody place, when the population reads fukery percentage, daily riots will ensue.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:20 am

srikumar wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:12 pm
RamaY, it is one thing to run models and get knowledge through thinking, but it is quite another thing to make pointed comments against posters and moderators. One can share one's brilliance without attacking other people. I don't want to go into details of past posts but having some restraint is also a mark of wisdom.
I agree.
I request you to previous page and see if RahulM’s comment about my post makes him worthy of a moderator or even a poster.

I didn’t even name anyone or anything in my discussion.

Please check my posts before giving me feedback. It’s just one page back.

I have seen this behavior form few moderators of BRF who insinuate a poster and then warns/bans them for questioning them.

Hence my observations.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:43 am

ricky wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:43 pm
I have read the wiki entry kind sir, but do you really fault the bds? just because the nepalis and the bhutanese lack the breeding pedigree of bds does not mean they do not desire a greater nepal and greater bhutan for themselves. The fault is ours, if a person stands sniffing his own ashole and content with life while others pillage his village, the fault lies with the ashole sniffer.Every bloody time we have bent over backwards to accommodate these little bastards with whatever crummy little thing they could not do and what was our thanks, spit on our faces, shit on our hands, and a threat of copulation with a different country. What did we do over this, why we increased our help, took these freeloaders on in our soil where the jobs are already thin, and we asked for their feedback and whether something was lacking in service.

That is not normal human behaviour, normal would have been when we engineered riots all over another country, fomented agitation and made them sign treaties that were heavily skewed in our favour. Unfortunately for us, our babus at the top have the testicular fortitude of a rat, so if you want to blame anyone blame these lily-livered ones. A few bhadraloks here, a few kps there hardly swing dik when the entire machinery is hell bent on pleasing little snakes on every side.

The solution is only one, make strong institutions, enforce order, ease weapon owning laws; whether anyone likes it or not, the horse has not only bolted it has also shat all over the bloody place, when the population reads fukery percentage, daily riots will ensue.
HOW IS it Bhutanese/Nepali/Indian fault for BDspopulation growth?

BD can have as much population as it wants. INDIAN border security is Indian responsibility.

That said we have seen how various Secular Govts happily colluded and colluding with BIF forces.

There is no point blaming non-Hindus for behaving like non-Hindus.

That’s why my criticism of WB Hindu polity for being anti national. This is no different from Punjab, JK, Kerala, TN and even recent Andhra Hindu polity. They all must be called out and exposed.

We can’t pull our sub-identities to hide the treason of our regional leaders.

THAT was my point and RahulM exposed his bias by calling my point nonsensical without giving any counter data.

Now coming to the topic...

There is a deep Manthan in Bengali Hindus on how to defeat Islam. But in my humble opinion it’s not to do with establishment of Dharma but to do with mere political power. I will write about this in another point. They first tried to use British to undo Islamic rule. In the process they lost the power to British. We all know about Bengal partition, partition of Bharat and Bangladesh independence.

A section of this WB Hindu polity thought Communism can be a better strategy to unite Bengal as it pushes Islam (and Hinduism) under carpet. But like everywhere, commmunism ended up dhimmifying Hindus while not even denying Islamic BD.

Alas, none of these wizards realized that Communism is nothing but Abrahamism without Jehovah.

Now TMC transformation of Bhadralok is open collusion with Islamists. We know how it is creating havoc in WB, forget about Assam.

Now, if WB has no role in settling BDs in Assam as RahulM sermoned, then why is WB and MB more worried about NRC and even offering sanctuary to BD illegals? Isn’t this treason?

Now look at self styled Hindutva leaders like Tapan Ghosh and our own idiot-brof-trinity who just recently folded their Hindu shops and declared support to MB, despite her collusion with Islamists?

Once again, I am not blaming BDs.

I am blaming the treacherous behavior of WB Hindu Polity since 1700s.

Like I said, ANYONE who puts their sub-identity above Bharat & Hinduism will and must suffer horribly.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:56 am

RamaY wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:20 am
I didn’t even name anyone or anything in my discussion...... Hence my observations.
I read it (I also recall your last posts that got you banned on BRF....there were 2 posts in that thread, roughly one day apart). If there is one thing I learnt on BRF, it is that sometimes if you want to put your points/perspectives to a larger audience, you ignore specific negative comments (whether relevant to argument or not) and march on. You've appeared after a long break and its not even been a few weeks and things are heading towards a predictable conclusion. (Public name calling forces people to act/react, avoid it here saaru.)

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:10 am

^ We are Bharatiyas.

We must stand in Dharma and truth. Nothing else.

What did the Kerala Moderator achieve by banning me? I stood vindicated. He used to claim superior knowledge about Kerala but never posted any useful information about Kerala. Look how that state is suffering now,

Same case with other post on LCA.

I know my warning & ban pattern and have enough inside info (even from many other Mods) and know how a small group indulged in unethical moderation and acts like Mafia.

I joined this forum only upon invitation during NJ Jirga. I told them that I will come with my own handle and will be critical of unethical behavior.

What ever result comes from it; Mahadev’s blessing.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:19 am

Pls read this tweet.

https://twitter.com/kavita_tewari/statu ... 57185?s=09
We had an estimate that there was 3 cr illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in Bengal of which 1.2 cr moved to other parts of the country. The situation in Bengal more calamitous when compared to other states says Amar Bhushan former special secretary of the Research n Analysis Wing
So why is RahulM trying to hijack the discussion by calling others nonsensical and against national interests?

I request him to answer or apologize and resign as Moderator.

achoudhury
BGR Newbie

Post by achoudhury » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:35 am

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:01 am

Another data point

https://www.firstpost.com/india/assam-n ... 67721.html

Amid the Assam NRC debate, state coordinator Prateek Hajela hit back at the West Bengal government and stated that 1.05 lakh people could not make it to the NRC because the government did not verify the documents sent to them.

According to News18, Hajela said, "A total of 1.2 lakh documents were sent to West Bengal govt for verification, and only 15,000 were verified and returned to us; 1.05 lakh could not make it to NRC because West Bengal government did not verify their documents."
So why is WB trying to not cooperate with Assam's NRC?

Why is WB trying to give sanctuary to 40L illegal BDs in addition to nearly 1Cr living in their state already? Why is WB willingly taking the burden of nearly 1.5 Cr illegals compared to 9cr population making nearly 15% of its population as BD illegals?

What is the motivation for this generocity?

The same WB state or Bengalis have no love for any Bharatiya coming from other states because they are borgis and mercantilists? What is the root cause of WB's love for illegal BDs and most importantly what is the motivation for successive WB governments and polity for not stopping these illegals with in their state thus saving rest of Bharat from this internal security nightmare? What happened to WB's patriotism?

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:10 am

Take all mod discussions to relevant thread.

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:32 am

Congress govts were mute spectators to illegal migration into Assam

Publication of the draft National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Assam made Mamata Banerjee warn of “civil war” if such an exercise was repeated in West Bengal. Banerjee whipped out the regional card and issued a veiled threat by asking what would happen if one state did not want residents of another state in its territory.

Congress and BSP too have criticised the NRC for different reasons. But what did the NRC do, except attempting to find out who were Indians and who had migrated illegally. It was the influx of illegal migrants which required updating of the NRC. We will first talk about the problem of illegal migrants and the NRC later.

Chronic inaction since 1950 stalled updating of the NRC and identification of illegal migrants. History is witness to Congress governments closing their eyes to massive influx of illegal migrants into Assam, threatening to reduce Assamese to the status of minority.

Parliament acknowledged the problem in 1950 and enacted the mmigrants (Expulsion from Assam) Act as it felt “during the last few months, a serious situation had arisen from immigration of a very large number of East Bengal (now Bangladesh) residents into Assam… disturbing the economy of the province, besides giving rise to a serious law and order problem”. The Centre was empowered to expel illegalillegal migrants, but without any tangible action, the problem was allowed to fester.

In September 1944, Sheikh Mujibur Rehman Khan and economist M Sadeq published a booklet ‘Eastern Pakistan: Its Population, Delimitation and Economics’ which said, “It would be wrong that Kashmir is the only dispute that that divides India and Pakistan, though undoubtedly the most significant... One at least is nearly as important as Kashmir dispute, that of Assam and some districts of India adjacent to East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).”

Taking a leaf out of this booklet, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto’s 1967 book ‘Myth of Independence’ said, “It would be wrong that Kashmir is the only dispute that divides India and Pakistan, though undoubtedly the most significant... One at least is nearly as important as Kashmir dispute, that of Assam and some districts of India adjacent to East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).”

The Indo-Pak war of 1971 and birth of Bangladesh saw Assam get choked with unmanageable numbers of Bangladeshi migrants. Successive Congress governments turned a blind eye to this massive influx. The state’s students did not.

Between 1971 and 1991, Assam’s Hindu population grew by 41% but that of Muslims registered a 77% increase. Massive students’ agitation for six years forced the Rajiv Gandhi government to sign the Assam Accord on August 15, 1985, promising to detect and deport those had who illegally entered Assam after 1971.

The accord was a dead document from its birth. For, in 1983, the Congress government enacted Illegal Migrant (Determinatioin by Tribunals) Act that made detection impossible.

Till August 2003, inquiries against 3,86,249 persons were in initiated, a minuscule 11,636 were declared illegal migrants and only 1,517 expelled.

Congress now claims that UPA-1 and UPA-2 governments deported more illegal migrants between 2004-2014 than any other government.

In 1998, Assam governor Lt Gen S K Sinha sent a report to the Centre highlighting how Dhubri, Goalpara, Barpeta and Hailakandi had become Muslim majority districts and Nagaon, Karimganj and Morigaon districts would soon become so because of unabated illegal influx of Bangladeshi migrants.

The governor’s prophecy came true. As per the 2001 census, Muslim majority districts in Assam were Barpeta (70.4% Muslims), Dhubri (79.67%), Karimganj (56.36%), Goalpara (57.52%), Hailakandi (60.31%), Nagaon (55.36%), Bongaigaon (50.22%), Morigaon (52.56%) and Darang (64.34%).

The governor had also warned, “There is a tendency to view view illegal migration into Assam as a regional matter affecting only the people of Assam. It’s more dangerous dimensions of greatly undermining our national security is ignored. Long cherished design of Greater East Pakistan/Bangladesh, making inroads into strategic land link of Assam with the rest of the country, can lead to severing the entire land link of Assam with the rest of the country, can lead to severing the entire land mass of the north-east, with all its rich resources from the rest of the country. They will have disastrous strategic and consequences.” Did any ruling party at the Centre view the report with the seriousness it deserved?

Sinha’s report said illegal migration, which was the core is behind the students’ agitation, threatened to reduce Assamese people to a minority in their own state and a prime contributing factor behind increased insurgency.

“Yet, we have not made much tangible progress in dealing with this all important issue,” he had said, hinting at IMDT Act’s ineffectiveness to detect illegal migrants.

Sarbananda Sonowal moved the Supreme Court in 2000 and challenged the validity of the IMDT Act. In August 2000, Prafulla Mahanta’s AGP government told the Supreme Court that the Centre was not heeding its repeated requests for repeal of IMDT Act because of its ineffectiveness.

In August 2001, the Tarun Gogoi government sought to withdraw the Mahanta government’s stand and vigorously defended IMDT Act — first through Kapil Sibal and later through K K Venugopal — saying Congress was committed to oppose any move to repeal the Act. It sought dismissal of Sonowal’s petition.

The SC quashed IMDT Act in 2005 and termed it “the biggest hurdle and the main impediment or barrier in identification and deportation of illegal migrants." It ordered their detection through the Foreigners Tribunal, saying it had proved more effective in dealing with illegal migrants in neighbouring N-E states.

The SC had said, “There can be no manner of doubt that the state of Assam is facing external aggression and internal disturbances on account of large scale illegal migration of Bangladeshi nationals. It, therefore, becomes the duty of the Union of India to take all measures for protection of the state of Assam from such external aggression and internal disturbances as enjoined in Article 355 of the Constitution."

The SC ordered transfer of all cases before IMDT to the Foreigners Tribunal. But the UPA government was in no mood to obey the SC verdict. In February 2006, it passed the "Foreigners (Tribunal) Amendment Order’ making detection of illegal migrants through Foreigners Tribunals inapplicable to Assam.

Sonowal again knocked at the SC’s doors. In December 2006, the SC quashed the order and rapped the UPA government on the knuckles. It said instead of strictly implementing the 2005 judgment, the Centre “lacked will” to ensure that “illegal migrants are sent out of the country”.

Yet again, the SC had to remind the UPA government of its duty under Article 355 to protect the integrity of the nation.

In 2009, another PIL by NGO ‘Assam Public Works’ in the SC sought updating of the NRC. Hearing in the PIL picked up only after a bench headed by Justice Ranjan Gogoi, , of which Justice R F Nariman later became a part, zealously took up the issue from August 4, 2014. The bench bound the authorities to the deadlines for stage-wise preparation of NRC.

On November 30 last year, when it was about to fix a deadline for draft NRC publication, the BJP-led government through attorney general K K Venugopal, who as a senior advocate and appearing for Tarun Gogoi government had stoutly defended IMDT Act, pleaded that it was the executive’s job to set deadline for draft NRC publication and the SC should not encroach into its domain.

The SC discarded the argument and said it was too late in the day to raise the argument about judiciary encroaching into the executive’s domain when in the past three years of monitoring, the Centre had never raised objection.Last week, it said those 40.07 lakh persons not figuring in the draft NRC would get a fair chance to seek inclusion and that the entire process would soon be taken to its logical conclusion, that is the final NRC.

Will it serve the purpose? Will it help the Assamese rediscover their emotional connect with their rich cultural heritage? No one knows. But politicians who warn of ‘civil war’ exhibit their ignorance about mental trauma undergone by the Assamese people because of the worrisome ground situation, which was allowed to fester and become an incurable psychological and physical wound.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 285432.cms

What stands out consistently over the years is the role of Congressmen as traitors to Hindus, and a cat's paw of the Islamists to facilitate Muslim takeover of India. Also, Kapil Sibal's name as lawyer figures everywhere in Islamist causes, from defending IMDT Act to arguing against Ram Temple at Ayodhya. Something is fishy with this guy.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:02 am

Supratik wrote:It is only Bengali Muslims and Bengali leftists with Hindu names who think like that. Most Hindus in WB do not like illegal immigration but are unable to do anything as illegals have state govt support - all three INC, Communists and TMC.
Then there seems to be a pattern for this. Any where in India where the Hindu ethos & identity has been pushed down, Islamists are gaining an upper hand. This is exactly what has been happening in Kerala as well. Under the garb of "secularism" the Congress and the Communists have pretty much forced the average Hindu to keep his religion and identity at home. If he tries to bring that out he would be labelled a "Hindu fascist" and then made to be ashamed of himself. And all the while encourage Islamists to run their show with tacit support. The Islamists who are already aggressive gets the tacit support from the communists, which helps their nefarious agenda even further. This kind of behaviour will not work out in any place where the Hindu identity is still not trampled down completely.
Nandu wrote:But the prospect of earning a little extra income from agriculture for an Assamese (who was perfectly happy with minimal effort from shifting cultivation) by the hard labour of Bangladeshi immigrant with raising a second and third crop, was tempting enough to lease land to an immigrant was what started it.
It is not that Assamese just encouraged Bangladeshi immigrants to come and settle down because they provided cheap labour. May be in the initial days that may be true, but Assamese had identified the dangers of having Bangladeshis amidst them much earlier. There is a book Simply Khakhi by E.N Ram Mohan IPS (now no more). His book gives a good explanation on why Assam started having insurgency issues and how organisations like ULFA gained popularity. It was mainly because of Indira Ghandi and Congress allowing Bangladeshis a free run, and making them a vote bank. Assamese people were generally mild and law abiding, and Bangladeshis are just the opposite. Any where they land up; crime rates go up. Kerala is now realising it (after two brutal murders involving Bangladeshis masquerading as Bengalis).
RamaY wrote:What is the motivation for this generocity?
The same WB state or Bengalis have no love for any Bharatiya coming from other states because they are borgis and mercantilists?
Answer I guess is communism. This is one massive traitor movement which some how have flewn below the radar. Communist movements in India, where ever they are strong they have done every thing to undermine the Indian union. And perhaps the "secular" Congress allowed them to do that as well.
sanjayC wrote:Also, Kapil Sibal's name as lawyer figures everywhere in Islamist causes, from defending IMDT Act to arguing against Ram Temple at Ayodhya. Something is fishy with this guy.
I think there is a lot of history for the Indian National Congress which is deliberately hidden, or kind of white-washed. Do we have any information on this Sibal family? Are Sibals and Nehrus relatives? Also the religious affiliations of many of these characters are dicey. For example; it was only much later in my life that I came to knew that Jagadish Tytler may be a cypto-Xian. He it seems was "adopted" by one Tytler during the partition riots. The more I hear such stories, the more I believe that even this "freedom struggle" seems to be a well made drama by the British.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:53 am

BTW, every one seems to have missed out on one event.
Boost for Fadnavis after BJP's spectacular performance in Maharashtra municipal elections .
We must also note that the communist riff-raffs had tried their "long march" experiment, which was said to be another "revolution" against the BJP government. But when it comes to voting looks like every one ditched the commies. The commies lost their deposits plus money spent on biriyani & booze for the long march :lol:.

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:45 pm

RamaY wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:01 am

Because WB perceives it as Bongal Kheda Part II

Read what Bongal Kheda was/is, this should help you make slightly more educated posts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bongal_Kheda

For even more educated posts, I suggest that you read the history of this geographical region from 1826 till date.

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:10 pm

Also this image illustrates the kind of population pressure we are dealing with in this geographical area ( Bangladesh+WB+Bihar). Assam/North east is not included.

Now some members want to move the Dharmic illegals from Assam/North-East which has a population density of 200/KM2 to Bihar/WB which has a population density of ~1200/KM2. Overall India's population density minus NE is over 400/KM2, or twice that of NE, and Assam/NE want rest of India to absorb them!

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:17 pm

RamaY, please don't attack moderators. Sachin has explained how it is largely Communist brainwashing backed by the Congress. TMC is a break-away faction of the Congress. Most non-leftist Bengali Hindus do not support illegal immigration but are bullied into submission. It will change once the TMC is defeated. The Congress and Communists are loosing vote share every election and will become minor parties.

sanjayC
BGR Member

Post by sanjayC » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:21 pm

Haldiram wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:45 pm
RamaY wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:01 am

Read what Bongal Kheda was/is, this should help you make slightly more educated posts.

For even more educated posts, I suggest that you read the history of this geographical region from 1826 till date.
The real Bongal Kheda will be when Bangaldeshi Muslims chase Bengali Hindus out of West Bengal.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Haldiram wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:45 pm
Cute. Why did you mention only these riots, why not other riots? Why start history in 1940, 1900 or 1800 or 1000 or 1AD or 200 BC...? Like you gave the example of anti-Bengali riots in Assam, one can easily pull the nonsense Bengalis pulled on other regions; causing even bigger damage to Bharatiya Interests in long term. This is nothing but happily walking into the trap of BIF forces.

When it comes to Bharat, the moment someone says "read history from my region point of view" it means they are prejudiced and deracinated. Only a prejudiced mind reads history from such "selective" timelines and frames of reference; that too reading from english translations or even by the "celebrated" historians of colonial era.

Since you wanted to know "history of Bangla" I will give you REAL history.

Per Bhagavata 9th skanda (9-685), a king called "Bali" (not that Bali punished by Vamana-avatar) divided his kingdom into six parts and gave it to his six sons (1) Anga (2) Vanga (3) Kalinga (4) Sumhma (5) Pundra and (6) Aandhra. This Bali belongs to 15th lineage (not 15th generation) of Anuvu, who was son of Yayati (his story comes in Maha Bharata, Aadi Parva. Read it, you will get some self-awareness).

Per one model of Yuga calculations, these kings lived 3,10,31,000 Years ago. If you have any history knowledge about Bengal beyond that timeline; please teach me.

Since then, many kings have ruled Bharat in different regions under different Chakravartis of their respective eras. These kingdoms expanded, contracted and decimated based on the capability and karma of those kings.

As part of this living history, Bharatiyas moved around Akhand Bharat and beyond freely because they all shared same Dharma, root language Sanskrit and root Bharatiya civilization. Due to this, any part of Bharat can claim "historical" ownership/belonging with any region in Akhand Bharat.

Per this logic, if Bengalis can claim ownership/relationship with Assam, so can Tamilians claim ownership on West Bengal using Chola empire.

I dont know what you wanted me to learn from your cryptic message.

If you are suggesting that Assam is known to have anti-Bengal feelings then isn't it better for WB to cooperate with Assam's NRC and ensure that REAL Bengalis are safe? The news article I posted above doesn't indicate that WB Govt is doing that.

Instead, the WB Govt is more worried about the BD illigals offering them sanctuary and threatening rest of Bharat with civil-war.

Do you guys even know how Bharat can crush a civil war? Bengali Hindus suffered a lot just facing Bengali Muslims. Imagine Bengali Dhimmis getting crushed by Bengali Muslims on one side and Bharatiya might on the other side. Such Bhadralok stupidity will end the Bengal (as we know it; because the islamic bengal is fast being Arabized) once and for all.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:03 pm

Sachin wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:02 am
RamaY wrote:What is the motivation for this generocity?
The same WB state or Bengalis have no love for any Bharatiya coming from other states because they are borgis and mercantilists?
Answer I guess is communism. This is one massive traitor movement which some how have flewn below the radar. Communist movements in India, where ever they are strong they have done every thing to undermine the Indian union. And perhaps the "secular" Congress allowed them to do that as well.
As I pointed out earlier, the dhimmi einstains of Bharat thought communism can be a good strategy to solve Bharat's Hindu-Muslim problem. First of their root cause analysis is wrong because they did Hinduism == Islam/Christianity. Secondly their strategy is wrong because they were importing Communism, which is Islam without Allah (Secularism is Christianity without Church and Communism is Islam/Christianity2.0 without Allah) and imposing it on Hindu Bharat. Some Muslims too liked this idea because they hoped to continue to rule Bharat without Hindu resistance; a.l.a Akbar's Din-e-Ilahi.

Naturally only Hindus got fooled with this communism nonsense and allowed this Christian/Islamic cancer get into their homes and minds.