The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
RajaRaja
BGR Member

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by RajaRaja » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:37 am

chetak wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:52 am
Haldiram wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:46 am
chetak wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:53 am

he is another version of that ex civil servant yeshwant sinha who ran to Modi to stake his claim to be the head of the BRICS bank and demanded that he be appointed immediately.

uncle mitra also did a similar thing but he had his ambitious eyes set on heading the Indian high commission in the UK.

Both miserably failed to explain what their singular qualifications were, for the high offices sought, but merely wanted to ensconce themselves in high office with the loaves and fishes attached therein.

Beware the mediocre man with ambition.
Not sure about Chandan Mitra's qualification, but Yashwant Sinha, 3 time finance minister, 1 time external affairs minister, seems amply qualified, more qualified than most of the jokers in the govt.

Read more here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yashwant_Sinha
A life long banker and a political has been are not in the same league.

Modi reached out to KV Kamat, ex Chairman of the Board of Directors of ICICI Bank, and then serving Chairman of Infosys Limited.

BRICS bank did not need someone who was essentially a baboo(n), it needed someone with a very specific domain expertise, professionally sound, credible and also economically weighty, with a sound reputation to represent India.

kamat has banking and corporate exposure, both needed at the BRICS bank and sinha has neither except perhaps, needless ambition.

If sinha had been sent it would have been seen as political cronyism and it would have also been a very bad move to make, especially with china. Kamat is 70 years old and sinha is 80.

Kamat is the right fit and Modi was spot on in choosing him.

What you are narrating seems to be fiction because Yashwant Sinha has completely denied that he ever was interested or asked for this job. Ask yourself why would somebody who has been 3 times finance minister, one time foreign minister, stoop down to accept chairmanship of some bank? Does not sound plausible.
Ultimately it is Modi's prerogative who he picks up in his team but to disparage Yashwant Sinha by questioning his credentials is completely absurd.

PS: For his 80 years, he possess a really sharp mind and looks healthier than many in their early 60's, I wish when I get to be 80 ( fingers crossed) I would as healthy as he looks and posses a sharp mind like he does!

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:34 am

dinesh_kumar wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:44 am
I accept critisism from the respected posters here, but my mood remains unchanged.
I mean this in the most neutral sense....I really dont care about your mood, and my intention was most certainly not to change anyone's mood, or voting position. I post very little in this thread, and my posts are generally light-weight in nature.
The 2014 election plank fought was on :
1.muscular national security (China centric focus captures the imagination, not musical chairs like 3 defence ministers like Jaitley, MP and NS, RFI for aasult rifle, etc. Muscular response like surgical strike and Doklam are accepted, and Rafale procurement.)
Cross-LOc surgical strikes, and subsequent release of video. Cross-Burma border strikes, Dokalam confrontation along with the diplomatic insult of China (remember they released a 2-page or a 15- page statement to which GOI responded with a 1-line statement which showed the contempt that GOI had for China). These things cannot be brushed aside; and represent a new confidence and offensive posture that has not been seen in previous governments. Why not be more specific about what you see as non-muscular positions in defence (other than changes in the defence ministers- or is this sum total of your claim on non-muscularity on defence)?
2. Acche din ( bijli , sadak, pani and naukri)
Bijli- there's enough info on coal procurement from local sources, of greater electricity output, greater bijli avaialbility, more road construction per day than Congress govt etc. I'll spare you of the details...for 2 reasons. Main reason: I am not convinced that you are genuinely seeking a reason to vote Modi. The other reason- enough articles are there in the Modi Achievements thread....wherever it is archived. If other posters are inclined, feel free to respond here.
3. Fight corruption (enough black money returned to Govt. Coffers to have a significant impact, arrest of major players like Robert Vadra, Chidambaram, all customer handling tasks in govt offices and queues abolished, everything made online, etc.).
Look at the names of the people you quoted. Do you expect these people to prosecute themselves if Congress is voted into power. Again, I wont go into details but certain prosecutions have begun as you well now (S.G., Raga, National Herald case; PC, Karti C. etc). With the politicisation of the court system in India, it is not easy to bring a judgement in time. Anyway, what is your prescription to prosecuting the above people? Vote Congress? If not, who else?

I am not sure why you are expecting full results on all or most of the election promises (quees abolished, everything online etc). It is good to expect this and to hold the administation responsible if it is not complete, but one also needs to give credit wherever progress is made, and, more importantly to establish if the alternative would make faster progress than the current leadership (see last line of this post).
I request srikumar, a true defender of our civilization, to give a befitting reply to above three points pls, instead of filing away my " category" for future reference and not attacking the root cause.
Arrey bhai.... mujhe kaahe ko pakad ke 'civilization ka rakshak' banaa rahe ho? I am just a regular guy trying to earn my rozi roti....kabhi kabhi aake yahaan post karta hoon. I dont know enough about Indian civilization to comment, but I can tell you with surety and clarity that the dynastic disease that has infected indian politics, epitomized by the Gandhi family hold on a NATIONAL party like Congress is a serious problem for India. This problem is seen in other regional parties too e.g. DMK, TDP, TRS, Bihar (Laloo/Rabri and Sons, Ltd), UP (Mulayam, Akhilesh and Sons, Ltd) etc. Do you accept or do not accept this as a problem? Many congress leaders left have left the party for this reason, starting with Sharad PAwar etc. Pranabda did not but the issue has been around since then. Intra-party democracy of political parties being destroyed by dynastic considerations is more of a root cause than you realize and/or acknowledge. It manifests itself in corruption at many layers from bottom to top- govt offices, international defence deals, real estate deals within (Vadra) and outside (Karti) india etc.

So if Modi govt has not met your expectations for reasons you state, what is your alternative to Modi in 2019 who will improve on this?

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:22 am

Haldiram wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:37 am
chetak wrote:
Haldiram wrote:

Not sure about Chandan Mitra's qualification, but Yashwant Sinha, 3 time finance minister, 1 time external affairs minister, seems amply qualified, more qualified than most of the jokers in the govt.

Read more here:
A life long banker and a political has been are not in the same league.

Modi reached out to KV Kamat, ex Chairman of the Board of Directors of ICICI Bank, and then serving Chairman of Infosys Limited.

BRICS bank did not need someone who was essentially a baboo(n), it needed someone with a very specific domain expertise, professionally sound, credible and also economically weighty, with a sound reputation to represent India.

kamat has banking and corporate exposure, both needed at the BRICS bank and sinha has neither except perhaps, needless ambition.

If sinha had been sent it would have been seen as political cronyism and it would have also been a very bad move to make, especially with china. Kamat is 70 years old and sinha is 80.

What you are narrating seems to be fiction because Yashwant Sinha has completely denied that he ever was interested or asked for this job. Ask yourself why would somebody who has been 3 times finance minister, one time foreign minister, stoop down to accept chairmanship of some bank? Does not sound plausible.
Ultimately it is Modi's prerogative who he picks up in his team but to disparage Yashwant Sinha by questioning his credentials is completely absurd.

PS: For his 80 years, he possess a really sharp mind and looks healthier than many in their early 60's, I wish when I get to be 80 ( fingers crossed) I would as healthy as he looks and posses a sharp mind like he does!
there are more credible people who have confirmed it and I prefer to believe them. Do you really expect sinha to confirm it, especially when he is at the receiving end??

Why did he make the delhi budget for AAP??

Your love for sinha is noted. That does not change anything.

Be very careful about getting personal and making attacks on other posters. This is just a discussion. If you have a civil rebuttal to make let's hear it otherwise just move on. Alternately, you won't last long here.

most of these type of jobs come with a very healthy, dollar denominated, index linked pension. Ask people like MMS.

Folks like sinha, shourie and chandan mitra left because they were "ignored"??

more like left because the loaves and fishes of the office that they expected or felt entitled to were not forthcoming.

I don't think that anyone would make the delhi budget without expecting something in return.

Goodness of heart went out of fashion a long time ago.

AAP turns to sidelined Yashwant Sinha to learn intricacies of Budget-making

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:12 pm

crams wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:09 pm
^^^ And the prick's self-righteous victim hood and sense of entitlement is astounding. Why is anyone from BJP beholden to give him an interview after he pukes bile, vitriol, and propaganda against BJP in every breath he utters? Even in his book, the slime ball cannot honestly proclaim that he has a certain ideology, a pro Cong, pro Paki, pro Islamist bent-of-mind, and he essentially feels more western and Brit than Indian and Hindu. He is entitled to all that, but why would he be surprised if his very nemesis chooses to ignore him. Does he think he is so important that BJP will prostrate before him and go through the torture of perverted, loaded questions designed to humiliate and embarrass them?
What I am more pissed off about is what this perverted wanna be Brit talks about in his article - that he met several BJP & RSS top brass, even got a meeting with Amit Shah, had direct access to offices of several BJP Ministers and could call them up and chat at his will. Shame on BJP and its leaders if they even shook his hand, leave alone entertaining him or calling him Karan-ji. Would one of us - the supporters who propelled BJP to 282, ever be entertained by or even allowed within 100 meters of these same ministers? Yet they are careful not to piss these buffoons off much.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:25 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:12 pm
crams wrote:
^^^ And the prick's self-righteous victim hood and sense of entitlement is astounding. Why is anyone from BJP beholden to give him an interview after he pukes bile, vitriol, and propaganda against BJP in every breath he utters? Even in his book, the slime ball cannot honestly proclaim that he has a certain ideology, a pro Cong, pro Paki, pro Islamist bent-of-mind, and he essentially feels more western and Brit than Indian and Hindu. He is entitled to all that, but why would he be surprised if his very nemesis chooses to ignore him. Does he think he is so important that BJP will prostrate before him and go through the torture of perverted, loaded questions designed to humiliate and embarrass them?
What I am more pissed off about is what this perverted wanna be Brit talks about in his article - that he met several BJP & RSS top brass, even got a meeting with Amit Shah, had direct access to offices of several BJP Ministers and could call them up and chat at his will. Shame on BJP and its leaders if they even shook his hand, leave alone entertaining him or calling him Karan-ji. Would one of us - the supporters who propelled BJP to 282, ever be entertained by or even allowed within 100 meters of these same ministers? Yet they are careful not to piss these buffoons off much.
This self opinionated ass thinks that journos ought to set the agenda for the govt and the country.

His ancient and outmoded maculayputra thought process is also reflected in the approach of burka butt, turdesai and coupta.

His rapid fall from grace and the consequent loss of power and image is telling.

As Modi said, these people are news traders and not journalists. The word presstitute was aptly coined for people just like them.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:21 pm

chetak wrote:
Haldiram wrote:

I honestly don't understand the need for this argument. For any high-level job, there are sure to be multiple "qualified" candidates - and the employer will pick one for reasons both stated and unstated. It's part of life.

For Mitra or Sinha to think they were somehow entitled, or shoo-ins, to these positions is laughable. A hangover from the 70 years of crony/connection politics.

The simple fact is that if the BJP is in power, the final pick will often be the one who is most aligned with BJP core ideology (such as integral humanism) and positions on major issues. Someone who can be relied on to implement the leadership's vision, not go off on their own expeditions. It is well known that Mitra and Sinha don't fit very comfortably into that requirement.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:31 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
crams wrote:
This nasty little critter is now in a pathetic state mentally, as the tone of the writeup indicates. These last few years he has been waiting nervously for the axe to fall - especially after being told by Pavan Verma that Modi is completely ignoring him and will strike when the time is right. Running from pillar to post to get time with NaMo.

Understand that it is not the interview that he is really seeking with NaMo, but the chance to have a chat with him and be reassured that "aal ij well" like old times. He now realizes what he has done and is shyte-scared of retribution. He must be in quite a condition to have spilled his guts all over "the Wire".

Seems like generally tough times for Brit-wannabes like Thapar and Tharoor.

Chandragupta, no need to be pissed off. Just enjoy watching these nasties boil slowly in the cauldron they created for themselves.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Did any of you guys watch a very recent interview that Nitin GadkariJi gave Macaulay putra Karan Thapppad. I too was surprised why GadkariJi would go talk to that puke. And worse, he even let Thappad off the hook by suggesting that he (Thappad) is not part of the anti-ModiJi, anti-BJP prestitute mafia. Also, slime ball Thappad was trying to driving a wedge and extract juicy tit bits by profusely praising GadkariJi for taking on those who attacked SushmaJi on twitter and other issues while ModiJi was allegdely silent and hence complicit, and confering on him (GadkariJi) PM post should BJP not get above 220 seats in 2019. Like others here, I don't understand why BJP do not ignore the scum like Thappad, UndY etc. Perhaphs its because of their western reach, western contacts etc I don't know. Finally, True to his anglo-saxon camaradarie, Thappad even cited the "world's reputed newspapers like NYT and London Times" for berating ModiJi on intolerance. Gadkari should have said we don't give a rat's ass for drain inspector reports on India from the likes NYT and LT, we treat them as Charmin rolls, but he evaded.

Onn another note, some musings from me on this relentless attack on BJP using the cow related hate crimes and subsequent statements/non-statement/actions/non-actions by BJP ministers, and SC ruling on mob murders. I cannot tell sitting far away as to whether there is a state-supported mob violence epidemic as the Libtards claim, but to my mind, there is a clear Muslim (and possibly Dalit) and Hindu fault line that is being exploited by Pappu and his slaves, and BJP needs an effective counter:

1. In the all verbal gang rape of BJP on mob violence, the one nugget of profound truth I heard was from some retd police chief. He said at the core of maintaining law and order is most people must voluntarily obey the law, and have respect for the law. Very profound. And he was referring to cow slaughter laws. He says that we have a situation in India where Muslims (and many Dalits) simply do not accept cow slaughter laws. After pointing out this fundamental truth, he of course went on with the usual gibberish about "Hinduthva mobs" with political support are determined to enforce vigilant justice.

2. So the crux of the matter is that Muslims and many Dalits are not willing to follow the law on slaughter as they believe it impinges on their fundamental rights. This has gone for decades and nobody bothered. Congoons are the last ones to touch Muslims breaking the law of any kind, much less laws against cow slaughter, and neither did their entrenched media mouthpieces raise a stink. Come BJP in power, they are determined to enforce the law on cow slaughter, and in the process, there are bound to be excesses given the large scale inertia that existed against enforcing cow slaughter laws before they (BJP) came to power. This is the gaping fault line staring at India.

3. So the BJP haters will use the murders of Muslims to hit BJP to to the hilt, but BJP cannot hit back saying cow slaughter laws must be imposed etc, because then they will be accused of insensitivity by preferring cows over murder of Muslims. Add to this that India is the only country where cows slaughter is sacrilegious, this violence is really juicy material for the western toadies who relish their stake; its gives them an opportunity to show how "uncivilized" Hindus revere the cow over human beings. So this is another chip on the shoulders of our westernized Lutyen toadies (Never mind the same westerners will not battle en eye lid as their laser-guided bombs obliterate innocent Muslims or Muslim children are deprived of food and medicine when they impose sanctions to get one of their "bad" guys).

4. Finally, the retd police officer's profound truth also rings a bell when you consider that there are a huge section of Hindus who are either ambivalent or don't give a shit about cow slaughter. So there you have it: Muslims and many Dalits simply refuse to obey the laws on cow slaughter, many Lutyen Hindus concur, many ordinary Hindus are apathetic, police are helpless, and so the end result is mobs taking the law onto their own hands, and BJP taking a hit. Interesting to see how this fault line plays out.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:12 pm

No Conversion @noconversion
Follow Follow @noconversion
More
95 families ... with 5000 People converted in a day, tsunami hitting Hindu citadel town of Varanasi, don't just debate......in a area ruled by so-called Hindutuva Party

Any religion with such disloyal adherents doesn't deserve to survive. What would make people do this. No wonder everybody slaughtered and humiliated us for 1000 years.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:12 pm

Haldiram wrote:

Read more here:
This is how idiocy gets 'qualified' over a period of times. First you put an unqualified person is an important role. Then claim being in that role is the qualification of that person.

For example, Rahul Gandhi gets elected from safest loksabha constituency. Then his LS election is sighted as people's mandate for his leadership. Then he gets elected as president of a national party; using a well orchestrated election. Then his being president of a national party makes him qualified for becoming PM of India.

What are Yashwant Sinha's contributions and innovative ideas during his 3-time FM and 1 time stint as EAM?

Did he adopt a single village and make it the model village for Bharat; forget about developing a LS Constituency?

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:07 pm

Chandan Mitra is the guy who got flak on twitter for posting India should play cricket with Pakistan and we common folks do not know what the real deal is. He seems to be very rich and his son has a fleet of expensive cars. Surely, he did not make all that money on his pioneer newspaper. Some one must be a committed party worker or have a lot of clout to be a RS member. He seems to have lost his wheeling dealing clout under Modi.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:05 am

Karthik wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:12 pm
Any religion with such disloyal adherents doesn't deserve to survive. What would make people do this. No wonder everybody slaughtered and humiliated us for 1000 years.
Ironically its the only religion in the history of the world that has survived and still flourished after the abrahamic onslaughts

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:12 am

KL Dubey wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:31 pm
Chandragupta wrote:
crams wrote:
This nasty little critter is now in a pathetic state mentally, as the tone of the writeup indicates. These last few years he has been waiting nervously for the axe to fall - especially after being told by Pavan Verma that Modi is completely ignoring him and will strike when the time is right. Running from pillar to post to get time with NaMo.

Understand that it is not the interview that he is really seeking with NaMo, but the chance to have a chat with him and be reassured that "aal ij well" like old times. He now realizes what he has done and is shyte-scared of retribution. He must be in quite a condition to have spilled his guts all over "the Wire".

Seems like generally tough times for Brit-wannabes like Thapar and Tharoor.

Chandragupta, no need to be pissed off. Just enjoy watching these nasties boil slowly in the cauldron they created for themselves.
You are right. He is very slyly flaunting how easy it is for him to get in touch with the BJP top brass and in some cases, how the BJP guys are falling over themselves to "return" his phone calls because of his power.

His show seems to be off the air and that has cut his wagging tail in a really effective way.

Media is a perception battle and thapar has lost it, so now, all the attendant consequences of loss of relevance and privilege, loss of income and above all, the loss of deep access which had guaranteed him his high social perch in lootyens dilli has combined to make him ineffective as a power player.

This precarious position is also shared by many other "family retainer" type of presstitutes, many of whom have some "padma" or the other attached to their names and were feverishly looking forward to a Rajya Sabha entry to allow them to consolidate their personal wealth, real estate and other material ambitions.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:46 am

crams wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:01 pm
Did any of you guys watch a very recent interview that Nitin GadkariJi gave Macaulay putra Karan Thapppad. I too was surprised why GadkariJi would go talk to that puke. And worse, he even let Thappad off the hook by suggesting that he (Thappad) is not part of the anti-ModiJi, anti-BJP prestitute mafia. Also, slime ball Thappad was trying to driving a wedge and extract juicy tit bits by profusely praising GadkariJi for taking on those who attacked SushmaJi on twitter and other issues while ModiJi was allegdely silent and hence complicit, and confering on him (GadkariJi) PM post should BJP not get above 220 seats in 2019. Like others here, I don't understand why BJP do not ignore the scum like Thappad, UndY etc. Perhaphs its because of their western reach, western contacts etc I don't know. Finally, True to his anglo-saxon camaradarie, Thappad even cited the "world's reputed newspapers like NYT and London Times" for berating ModiJi on intolerance. Gadkari should have said we don't give a rat's ass for drain inspector reports on India from the likes NYT and LT, we treat them as Charmin rolls, but he evaded.

Onn another note, some musings from me on this relentless attack on BJP using the cow related hate crimes and subsequent statements/non-statement/actions/non-actions by BJP ministers, and SC ruling on mob murders. I cannot tell sitting far away as to whether there is a state-supported mob violence epidemic as the Libtards claim, but to my mind, there is a clear Muslim (and possibly Dalit) and Hindu fault line that is being exploited by Pappu and his slaves, and BJP needs an effective counter:

1. In the all verbal gang rape of BJP on mob violence, the one nugget of profound truth I heard was from some retd police chief. He said at the core of maintaining law and order is most people must voluntarily obey the law, and have respect for the law. Very profound. And he was referring to cow slaughter laws. He says that we have a situation in India where Muslims (and many Dalits) simply do not accept cow slaughter laws. After pointing out this fundamental truth, he of course went on with the usual gibberish about "Hinduthva mobs" with political support are determined to enforce vigilant justice.

2. So the crux of the matter is that Muslims and many Dalits are not willing to follow the law on slaughter as they believe it impinges on their fundamental rights. This has gone for decades and nobody bothered. Congoons are the last ones to touch Muslims breaking the law of any kind, much less laws against cow slaughter, and neither did their entrenched media mouthpieces raise a stink. Come BJP in power, they are determined to enforce the law on cow slaughter, and in the process, there are bound to be excesses given the large scale inertia that existed against enforcing cow slaughter laws before they (BJP) came to power. This is the gaping fault line staring at India.

3. So the BJP haters will use the murders of Muslims to hit BJP to to the hilt, but BJP cannot hit back saying cow slaughter laws must be imposed etc, because then they will be accused of insensitivity by preferring cows over murder of Muslims. Add to this that India is the only country where cows slaughter is sacrilegious, this violence is really juicy material for the western toadies who relish their stake; its gives them an opportunity to show how "uncivilized" Hindus revere the cow over human beings. So this is another chip on the shoulders of our westernized Lutyen toadies (Never mind the same westerners will not battle en eye lid as their laser-guided bombs obliterate innocent Muslims or Muslim children are deprived of food and medicine when they impose sanctions to get one of their "bad" guys).

4. Finally, the retd police officer's profound truth also rings a bell when you consider that there are a huge section of Hindus who are either ambivalent or don't give a shit about cow slaughter. So there you have it: Muslims and many Dalits simply refuse to obey the laws on cow slaughter, many Lutyen Hindus concur, many ordinary Hindus are apathetic, police are helpless, and so the end result is mobs taking the law onto their own hands, and BJP taking a hit. Interesting to see how this fault line plays out.
This bowtie wearing creep also makes programmes for the BBC.

Just like the concept of "circular debt", circular social and media reputation is a technique to build up and hype someone far beyond their mediocre capabilities by creating a frenzied, self feeding and self perpetuating media ecosystem tailored for them by presstitutes and sepoys in the media, NGOs and the JNU type naxal led and FFNGO led environs.

The entire first family is one such successful presstitute creation supported by poisonous offshore interests pushing extraterritorial interests in India. It is the creation of a set of manchurian candidates who serve distant masters and march to a different drumbeat. To date, no one has ever said that this publicly sponging "first family" syndrome is undemocratic, politically hegemonistic and incompatible with free choice normally associated with mature democracies.

These very presstitutes and their dependent pliant cohorts are the very creation of the said first family via various intermediaries, offshore and local, built, nurtured and perpetuated through a network of patronised FFNGOs, NAC like cancerous bodies and patronage dispensed through suborned public funds and misappropriated govt grants routed via cleverly created game plans, "national projects" and family named "welfare" schemes all cleverly built to aid public recall of specific names during elections. The power of such patronage attracts more presstitutes and the ecosystem grows while these new presstitutes steadfastly pushing the "family" agenda. Just like circular debt, no??

The families' insidious connections to manipulative entities like cambridge analytica and many other such organisms which are undoubtedly already operating in India and using social media based data analysis for correlation between users’ personalities and their political leanings or perhaps even their religious leanings, leading to targeted messaging over social media/cross media and subtle psyops over the print and electronic mass communication systems, resulting in the building of slanted "public" opinions with the aim of influencing court judgements, govt policies, the active suppression of inconvenient viewpoints and modifying or changing public perception on any matter that can cause mayhem or setbacks to the Modi Govt.

The poisonous coverage of "lynchings" is just one case in point and note how the "lynchings" in kerala just never seem to receive the same sort of blatant, false news led, wall to wall breast beating coverage that "lynchings" in "BJP" governed states do.

Also,"lynchings" by muslims involving Hindu victims, like in the independent, socialist, secular islamic republic of bengal never get any traction in our secular media. Except in passing, it is never taken up by our DDM.

How many here today know that the PIL for the women's entry into Sabarimala temple case has been filed by a muslim Naushad Ahmed Khan, President of the Indian Young Lawyers Association,who is one of the two lawyers who had filed a plea in the Supreme Court against women been barred from entering the temple.

The case is supported strongly by a slick, venomous SC lawyer, a geriatric, poisonous, and corrupted old biddy and the less said about her dubious offshore connections to shady anti India organizations, the better.

Why would any muslim ever be concerned about the Sabarimala temple?? What is the agenda here?? Why are sepoy Hindus pushing the "menstruation" angle when cleverly firing the gun from the "womens discrimination" shoulder?? This is how we are being manipulated by firms like cambridge analytica and their data analysis driven media onslaught. Also, note the direction in which the SC is being stampeded.

This is true salami slicing, one insidious bite at a time and multiple players quietly taking bites out of multiple salamis while presstitutes and sepoys cleverly divert our national attention elsewhere.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:54 am

S Hareesh speaks up.
In Kerala, "communals" score a minor victory. The case was that an other wise unknown writer writes a novel in which a character categorises as all Temple going Hindu women going there hoping to have s-ex with the priest. This became a controversy and the author tried to weasel out by saying that the novel was a historical one, and not based on current situation. Through social media the author and his supporters (including CPI(M) leaders and some ministers) were ridiculed and trolled extensively. Some organisations also filed defamation suit against the news paper and the author.

The publisher M/s Mathrubhumi owned by JD(S) "leader"(!?) M.P Veerendrakumar. Chappie is quite adept in switching alliances and also would take any decision based on the revenue lost or gained. There was a rumour that the news paper lost around 50,000 readers after this incident.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:40 am

crams wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:01 pm
Did any of you guys watch a very recent interview that Nitin GadkariJi gave Macaulay putra Karan Thapppad. I too was surprised why GadkariJi would go talk to that puke. And worse, he even let Thappad off the hook by suggesting that he (Thappad) is not part of the anti-ModiJi, anti-BJP prestitute mafia. Also, slime ball Thappad was trying to driving a wedge and extract juicy tit bits by profusely praising GadkariJi for taking on those who attacked SushmaJi on twitter and other issues while ModiJi was allegdely silent and hence complicit, and confering on him (GadkariJi) PM post should BJP not get above 220 seats in 2019. Like others here, I don't understand why BJP do not ignore the scum like Thappad, UndY etc.
Time and again, I've said that swaraj, jaitley and gadkari needed to be kept at arms distance. Not sure what it is that Modi sees in them.

Anyway, on another note, Modi has a very strong base in the poor. Ive spoken farmers, cleaners, fruit sellers and so on - all very happy about Modi. However, most of the salaried class I have spoken to across many cities don't feel too enthused about Modi. They feel Modi has concentrated all his efforts on the poor and ignored the middle class. The problem is that they are ignorant of the indirect effects of the work Modi has done... When asked who they'd vote for, they just shrugged. So it is likely these will be either NOTAs or just won't vote.

Is it true that Modi can't reduce income taxes next year because of the code of conduct? If so, then the above is even more true.

Pratyush
BGR Newbie

Post by Pratyush » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:57 am

John, The tactic I use with urban salary types is, I ask them, other then reducing tax rate to zero. What can Modi do to change your circumstance.

Most don't have a response. Some who do, are so out of touch that they quickly loose any semblance of intelligent thought.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:19 am

JohnTitor wrote:Time and again, I've said that swaraj, jaitley and gadkari needed to be kept at arms distance. Not sure what it is that Modi sees in them.
From what I have observed; there is a systematic method to bring up/show case some senior leaders within the BJP as very capable people. This step seems to be to get in place a Secular-pasand BJP-wallah as the PM in case they win again in Lok Sabha 2019 elections. There may also be a plan to kind of boost up the egos of these leaders in a hope that they would start demanding too much when the BJP wins next time around. Jaitley has always been a person who puts his legs in two boats. Sushma Swaraj did well in the minor job of VISA mata which also helped BJP a bit. But soon a message was sent out that Sushma is good, but she landed up in a wrong party. But the passport issue for a Muslim couple actually exposed her, and most likely reduced her credibility as well. Nitin Gadkari, AFAIK has done a tremendous job in improving roads in India. There are no major complaints on him at all. He so far also have kept the "seculars" at bay and generally does a good job silently.
However, most of the salaried class I have spoken to across many cities don't feel too enthused about Modi. They feel Modi has concentrated all his efforts on the poor and ignored the middle class.
The politicians too know this and hence they generally idenfity a core vote bank. If Modi is seen as pro-poor and putting more efforts to improve their life, it also is because he knows that the poor people would stand with him during elections. He can not expect the same behaviour from this middle class who are basically slowly showing an "entitlement mentality". The tax paying middle class can and should question when they see that the infrastructure they use do not seem to be benefiting them. Take for example the wide roads and good highways getting built. Who would be using them most often? The same middle class who generally own cars. Given a chance every one would prefer getting every thing free or even dodging tax. The middle class also are not "baby angels" who all live an honest life 100%.

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:10 pm

RamaY wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:12 pm
Haldiram wrote:

Read more here:
This is how idiocy gets 'qualified' over a period of times. First you put an unqualified person is an important role. Then claim being in that role is the qualification of that person.

For example, Rahul Gandhi gets elected from safest loksabha constituency. Then his LS election is sighted as people's mandate for his leadership. Then he gets elected as president of a national party; using a well orchestrated election. Then his being president of a national party makes him qualified for becoming PM of India.

What are Yashwant Sinha's contributions and innovative ideas during his 3-time FM and 1 time stint as EAM?

Did he adopt a single village and make it the model village for Bharat; forget about developing a LS Constituency?
You "idiocy qualification model" is universally applicable, no political party or organization is immune to it.
However, Yashwant Sinha also worked in IAS for 24 years and was joint secretary in GOI before he joined politics. He certainly does not fit into your "idiocy qualification model".
Read the wiki for his achievement as well as criticism as finance minister, foreign minister, and career in IAS, that should give you some idea.

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:22 pm

^ Passing IAS exam is no way an indication an individuals intellect or intelligence. Passing the interview process ensures that the candidate is "secularized" enough.

Sinha joined IAS in 1960. In those days only certain kind of social strata could make to IAS; due to the access and training they get to pass these exams.

Given the "performance" of Sri Sinha as IAS followed by union minister and now his "intellectual" utterings, we can safely decide that he has been a Category 5 moron all along.

Success, especially socio-political type, in post-independence India has been proven to be a non-indicator of the individual's intellect or Bharatiyata or patriotism.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Sachin wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:19 am
JohnTitor wrote:Time and again, I've said that swaraj, jaitley and gadkari needed to be kept at arms distance. Not sure what it is that Modi sees in them.
From what I have observed; there is a systematic method to bring up/show case some senior leaders within the BJP as very capable people.
Most of the articles about "new power centers in BJP" is the media trying to generate some "excitement" or "intrigue". Gad, Swa, and Jai are doing their jobs well. Swa and Jai have been quite competent in their jobs, while Gad has been exceptional. So in that sense, it is appropriate to showcase them as capable ministers.

They have nowhere near the kind of clout in the party as some in the media try to imply. The "big three" are really Modi, Shah, and Rajnath...nobody else from the establishment is at the same level.

The new power center is Yogi who commands a huge public following throughout India and heads India's largest state. But he is not a competitor to Modi, and more like a successor who has been brought up to leadership by Modi and Shah. Obviously in many ways he is "Modi on steroids" instead of "secular pasand", so the question of secular media projecting him as a power center does not arise.

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:00 pm

RamaY wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:22 pm
^ Passing IAS exam is no way an indication an individuals intellect or intelligence. Passing the interview process ensures that the candidate is "secularized" enough.

Sinha joined IAS in 1960. In those days only certain kind of social strata could make to IAS; due to the access and training they get to pass these exams.

Given the "performance" of Sri Sinha as IAS followed by union minister and now his "intellectual" utterings, we can safely decide that he has been a Category 5 moron all along.

Success, especially socio-political type, in post-independence India has been proven to be a non-indicator of the individual's intellect or Bharatiyata or patriotism.

You are entitled to your opinion, I completely disagree with it.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:16 pm

IAS baboons are just that - baboons. Not one IAS officer in this country is worth the chair he/she sits on. Just some idiots who wanted a Gobirmint job too badly & decided to mug up thousands of pages to crack the exam. Got lucky on that one day - rest is taken care of by the interviewing committees who ensure only the 'worthy' go further. The sooner this exam & service is scrapped, the better.

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:51 pm

Dubey is correct. Bjp is a cadre driven party. Jaitley and sushma are lightweights here and gadkari too, despite having served as party chief. Gadkari performance then and gadkari performance now as a minister clearly shows what he is good at.

All this ‘alternates for modi’ were indulged in a lot before 2014 results as well. unfortunately we still waste time on it.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:19 am

look at the hypocrisy of tharoor.

His perverted and selective quoting of a news item and the sly obfuscation of facts, all the while portraying the ideals of freedom of speech and the unjustified restrictions placed on "intellectuals"

Note: Such scurrilous writings of the sepoys will never ever portray characters from the religion of peace. These guys all lack intellectual as well as physical testimonials.

twitter
Shashi TharoorVerified account@ShashiTharoor

Those who do not believe my warnings about the emergence of a Hindutva Taliban might learn from what has just happened to Malayalam writer Hareesh (& even more chilling, the threat to chop off his hands, Taliban-style

Oh come on...Hareesh withdrawn his novel after wide spread protests. Why protest? Because in his novel he wrote Hindu women go to temple well dressed and this well dressing is an indication that they are ready for sex...such crap writings will bear the brunt.