The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Sachin
BGR Oldie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Sachin » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:13 am

Karthik wrote:Also heard he is as dharmic as they come. He and OPS are frequent temples visitors as well.
Would it be right to say that in TN, it is the DMK folks who use the excuse of aetheism to confuse Hindus all the while the RoL and RoP to flourish? If yes, I see this is a very similar to that adopted by CPI(M) in Kerala. Use rationalism and aetheism to target the majority religion, make the followers run around like head less chickens and all the while encourage the proselytizing religions to have a free run. I hope the TN government is finally firmly under control of EPS & OPS and can now focus on the actual job or running the state. Looks like there is full support for them from the Central Govt. as well. TN Farmers Happy Giving Land For Salem-Chennai Highway, Says Chief Minister.
Rudradev wrote:Daamaad given 30 days to pay Rs. 25 Crore in I-T dept. note.
Desh Ke Daamaad how ever does seem to have still some control on the Congress. Two days back Congress folks in Kerala got a surprise when they found a Mr. Sreenivasan appointed as AICC secretary, and also given charge of Telengana (along with Oomen Chandy ex-CM of Kerala). This led to situations like Who is Sreenivasan, wonders former KPCC president VM Sudheeran. And then the channels reported Robert Vadra's aide Krishnan Srinivasan appointed Telangana AICC secretary in-charge . Oomen Chandy and this Sreenivasan gent seems to be given their appointments mainly due to their connections with the family ;). Which means that there should be some job for them which helps the family.

PS: Sreenivasan seems to be a person who always flew under the radar. His wife seems to have taught me English in college once upon a time. Even then there were rumours that lecturer posts were always given out based on money or through political clout.
Gus wrote:I am more amused by lack of support to chidu. Him son and wife are all under heat, but no sound from family. Surely chidu has critical info on them right?
Rather than a lack of support, looks like it is Chidu who is boldly telling his supporters - "Leave this to me, I shall sort this out myself". In each and every case he and his son gets bail, trials are getting postponed. And Chidu also knows the laws quite well. What is there to panic?

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:10 am

Tanvi Seth Aka Sadia Anas Fails Address Check; Passport May Be Blocked If Police Verification Turns Inconclusive
From the report..
The official, on the other hand, later clarified his stand saying that he never did such a thing and the reason why he kept her application on hold is that Tanvi’s name on her nikahnama (marriage certificate) was Sadia Anas while she wanted the passport in the name of Tanvi Seth
This can be proven by the details she has furnished in the passport application. If the names do not match between the one in the application, and in the supporting documents that itself becomes a case of suppression of material facts (a favourite word of the passport authorities).

Vikas Mishra also questioned why Tanvi, who allegedly said she lived in Noida, did not approach the passport office in that city. Reports, on the other hand, state that she mentioned in her application that her current address is Lucknow’s Qaiserbagh.
This becomes another violation. The latest rule is that passport application has to be made at the jurisdictional Passport Seva Kendra (manned by KJo's favourites; TCS ;)) dealing with the area in which the applicant is residing now. The minimum tenure required is 11 months, and in case the tenure is not met details of past residences can be provided.

This rule is generally flouted by many. For many people they wish to get the passport on their permenant address (i.e home town, which could be in a different state & city). In the current place they may be residing in rented accomodation and mainly with a mindset not to settle down here.

As per a fresh report by Hindi daily Amar Ujala, it has emerged that when the police went to Tanvi’s in-laws’ house in Qaiserbagh, Lucknow, they did not find any proof that Tanvi had been residing there. As per rules, a person needs to be living at the mentioned place for at least a year, the report said.
If the UP police does a good job, this becomes an open & shut case to be dealt as per Sec 12 (1) (b) of the Passports Act. Rs. 5000 is the fine, and a fresh application has to be made to get a passport. But looks like MEA and Sushma still do NOT want to support the passport officer who did an honest job, and they also do NOT want the "inter-faith couple" :roll: to get a passport as well. So SB CID/LIU have been asked to play the spoilsport :lol:.

Sushma Swaraj Didn’t Deserve The Abuse, But She Needs To Learn From Lucknow Passport Controversy

RamaY
BGR Newbie

Post by RamaY » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:23 pm

If Sushma Swaraj basked in the glory of being a twitter MEA, then she deserves all the abuse and more for her mess up.

If her excuse that she is out of country and didn't act, then she should fire her twitter manager and the officer who acted secularly. Unless she does this publicly, she is a culprit.

dinesh_kumar
BGR Newbie

Post by dinesh_kumar » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:24 pm

Core vote bank is demotivated by Namo's actions.
Though I believe the Congress is corrupt and responsible for many scams, and is anti Hindu to boot, BJP is a poor substitute for them.
Demonetization should have curbed black money. The middle class were made to stand in ATMs for days, No one driving Mercedes or BMW were spotted. Only lots of 2 wheelers. There was some rule that maximum withdrawal limit was 2 lakh /day. If you needed money for daughter’s wedding or buying site, though legal, what would you do? If I default on Rs. 50000/- loan, Bank turns up at home and seizes my assets. Why Nirav Modi was allowed to remove cash in many installments? Why is the Bank manager not arrested? Is this not a low hanging fruit?
All small businessmen, owners of SMEs and proprietors have been severely affected. People say that BJP is not interested in people’s problems. I’ve heard that only IT Department follows up sincerely and ensure that Middle Class pays its taxes, but why can’t PWD also follow up and say that they have fixed potholes, why BWSSB doesn’t care abt water and sewerage and BBMP wont tolerate garbage ? Why is no one with black money sent to jail? In every locality, such people are well known, but NAMO isn’t interested in the big fish. I have quietly seen A. Raja smiling after coming out of Court while posters like xxxx on this forum do their hatchet job on anyone protesting. This reminds me of an old Sunny Deol Film named “ARJUN”, where Anupam Kher’s PA orders goons to finish off Sunny Deol, after he carried out actions against the “enemy camp.”What abt Jagdish Tytler and SajjanKumar in the anti Sikh riots? Are the testimony of 3000 witnesses not good enough? Why isn’t the MAN asking for closure? Im sure our posters like SanjayX would have got results in the same position.
I gently ask, am I responsible for this? Wasn’t voting NAMO good enough. He is the system, isn’t he? Why cant he appoint his own people in critical posts and make sure his orders are carried out. Is it my fault that he doesn’t fight? Sonia did so without a majority. The RWs on this forum peddle the line of "YOU are responsible for your leader and situation, if you want to improve, vote good candidate.” Should I vote for the local crook who has 15 cases against him, and was Congress till 2013, and is now with BJP? The crook’s uncle is now the congress candidate. It is clearly a family enterprise of the local dada. There is a clean guy in the fray, a reputed doctor from the locality. His own family members didn’t vote for him. The people perceive that this doctor can’t get things done, better to vote for a known devil. Kind people in the locality have explained to me that though crooked, Mr. xxxx can get things done. Apparently, candidate selection by party is very important aspect at play here.
All the corrupt are still scot free and comfortable, the judges are the same (pls note, the PIL on Siddaramaiah’s Hubolt Watch was thrown out of the courts) and the middle class bears the brunt. I’m lucky I did not give up my LPG Subsidy. Poster xxxx can call me a desh drohi, but he is silent abt BJP lame duck. About D4 continuing to exist (Finance, Defence, Ext. Affairs no less). Why does Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore get sports? Why does Gen. VK Singh get junior ext. affairs? Why Hindu terror is not unleashed? Where’s the nuke test and MIRV?
The only BJP leader who is dharmic is Yogi Adityanath. With 3000 encounter killings in UP, and relentless follow up, without battling an eyelid to the media, he is the future.

sbajwa
BGR Member

Post by sbajwa » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:44 pm

dinesh_kumar wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:24 pm
Though I believe the Congress is corrupt and responsible for many scams, and is anti Hindu to boot, BJP is a poor substitute for them.
Demonetization should have curbed black money. The middle class were made to stand in ATMs for days, No one driving Mercedes or BMW were spotted. Only lots of 2 wheelers. There was some rule that maximum withdrawal limit was 2 lakh /day. If you needed money for daughter’s wedding or buying site, though legal, what would you do? If I default on Rs. 50000/- loan, Bank turns up at home and seizes my assets. Why Nirav Modi was allowed to remove cash in many installments? Why is the Bank manager not arrested? Is this not a low hanging fruit?
All small businessmen, owners of SMEs and proprietors have been severely affected. People say that BJP is not interested in people’s problems. I’ve heard that only IT Department follows up sincerely and ensure that Middle Class pays its taxes, but why can’t PWD also follow up and say that they have fixed potholes, why BWSSB doesn’t care abt water and sewerage and BBMP wont tolerate garbage ? Why is no one with black money sent to jail? In every locality, such people are well known, but NAMO isn’t interested in the big fish. I have quietly seen A. Raja smiling after coming out of Court while posters like xxxx on this forum do their hatchet job on anyone protesting. This reminds me of an old Sunny Deol Film named “ARJUN”, where Anupam Kher’s PA orders goons to finish off Sunny Deol, after he carried out actions against the “enemy camp.”What abt Jagdish Tytler and SajjanKumar in the anti Sikh riots? Are the testimony of 3000 witnesses not good enough? Why isn’t the MAN asking for closure? Im sure our posters like SanjayX would have got results in the same position.
I gently ask, am I responsible for this? Wasn’t voting NAMO good enough. He is the system, isn’t he? Why cant he appoint his own people in critical posts and make sure his orders are carried out. Is it my fault that he doesn’t fight? Sonia did so without a majority. The RWs on this forum peddle the line of "YOU are responsible for your leader and situation, if you want to improve, vote good candidate.” Should I vote for the local crook who has 15 cases against him, and was Congress till 2013, and is now with BJP? The crook’s uncle is now the congress candidate. It is clearly a family enterprise of the local dada. There is a clean guy in the fray, a reputed doctor from the locality. His own family members didn’t vote for him. The people perceive that this doctor can’t get things done, better to vote for a known devil. Kind people in the locality have explained to me that though crooked, Mr. xxxx can get things done. Apparently, candidate selection by party is very important aspect at play here.
All the corrupt are still scot free and comfortable, the judges are the same (pls note, the PIL on Siddaramaiah’s Hubolt Watch was thrown out of the courts) and the middle class bears the brunt. I’m lucky I did not give up my LPG Subsidy. Poster xxxx can call me a desh drohi, but he is silent abt BJP lame duck. About D4 continuing to exist (Finance, Defence, Ext. Affairs no less). Why does Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore get sports? Why does Gen. VK Singh get junior ext. affairs? Why Hindu terror is not unleashed? Where’s the nuke test and MIRV?
The only BJP leader who is dharmic is Yogi Adityanath. With 3000 encounter killings in UP, and relentless follow up, without battling an eyelid to the media, he is the future.

New Avatar of Rahul chimanbhai Mehta?

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:07 pm

sbajwa wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:44 pm
New Avatar of Rahul chimanbhai Mehta?
Pattern seems to show a different hand. Seems to have actually watched the thread for some time, wrote a long response in Notepad (with no claims, evidence etc.) and just copy & pasted it in. Seems to be from Bengaluru, Kerala.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:47 pm

Nitish like SS is creating pressure/blackmail to get maximum seats in BH. Looks like he called Laloo.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:12 pm

I think in BH seats should be shared roughly on 2009 LS election basis.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Such was desperation to issue passport to Anees Saeed aka Tanvi that information re her was uploaded on the system after a day of passport hand delivered to her by RPO in a photo op, this photo was tagged to Sushma. RPO is normally from police service and usually of DIG rank.
Investigation has revealed that she applied on LKO address while staying in Noida.
Govt is still wary of touching her and considering all pros & cons.
Now librandus and presstitutes are fighting on behalf of Sushma.
Another case has come to light (IE) where a fired IT guy is playing peaceful card. In his own admission he used to wander off from office for namaz.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:50 pm

I am guessing in a few years, if you're a Muslim, you -

a. don't need any Identification or any kind of documents on you; if somebody demands to see any kind of document - SECULARISM KHATRE ME HAIII
b. cannot be fired, EVER
c. 72% hike every year, non-negotiable
d. Friday-Sat-Sun off, of course
e. subsidized healthcare, education & even a stipend for all the 14 kids off 3 marriages
f. cannot be arrested or summoned to court like the lowly hindus

This Govt is shooting itself in the foot by being on the back foot. Sack Sushma if need be and go after this converted cow. She should be arrested for criminal intimidation of a Govt official. Anything less than that is sootiyapa. Any Hindu doing gaali galoch in a RPO would be first beaten up by the staff and then handed over to the cops. A Musalla however can bend the rules, abuse the staff, get the Cabinet Minister to get down to knees and get the top most official do a home delivery of a Government document that most others run pillar to post for. Kya bakwas hai be?

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:43 pm

vijay malya wants to sell property worth rs 13000 cr to pay all dues and come back to India. Danda is working!

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:02 pm

Nitish is politically finished and at this point a liability w.r.t 2019 election. His vote bank has shrunk quite substantially. BJP will poll its own share of votes regardless.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 pm

He has a steady 15-16% vote which is substantial. BJP should hard bargain with him but the alliance should be there.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:21 pm

RamaY wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:23 pm
If Sushma Swaraj basked in the glory of being a twitter MEA, then she deserves all the abuse and more for her mess up.

If her excuse that she is out of country and didn't act, then she should fire her twitter manager and the officer who acted secularly. Unless she does this publicly, she is a culprit.
No international roaming on a cabinet minister's phone??

How does the GoI communicate with her, then??

By carrier pigeon??

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:08 pm

Supratik wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 pm
He has a steady 15-16% vote which is substantial. BJP should hard bargain with him but the alliance should be there.
+101
Minus Nitish & Paswan , Modi will have difficulty in returning,and he knows it.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Indrad wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:43 pm
vijay malya wants to sell property worth rs 13000 cr to pay all dues and come back to India. Danda is working!
He is lucky that his shares in UB have appreciated to more than the loan amounts with interest and still might have substantial amount left for himself. Now, it still needs to be found out how much of the loan money was diverted to his other enterprises or laundered out of the country.

srikumar
BGR Member

Post by srikumar » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:54 pm

dinesh_kumar wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:24 pm
Though I believe the Congress is corrupt and responsible for many scams, and is anti Hindu to boot, BJP is a poor substitute for them.......deleted.....

Why Hindu terror is not unleashed?
What this Hindu terror you talk about? Why you want to unleash aatankvaadi, hainji ? Bad bad. India equal country ....you not know? We believe all India should be applied to same law to all people in every time. :twisted:

Even since this thread has come out in the open (BGF) there's been a new species of poster who'll patiently bide his time and post some seemingly reasoned, but critical comments on Namo's govt. at opportune moments.. In an effort to convince through reasoned appeal, it seems. Tirbolite comes to mind (and there's one more :) ). It is funny to watch actually. This one is in the same category.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:47 am

Guys it seems RJB settlement through court is better option of us instead of ordinance, as such court order can be used as precedence for other temples such as Kashi, Mathura and many more. IMO, favorable RJB verdict can consolidate UHV across north India.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:02 am

Sushma Swaraj is backing down. She is unmarking some of the tweets of prominent Hindu twitterati she marked as trolling.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:15 am

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 736477.cms
Addressing a "sant sammelan" (seers' meet) in Ayodhya, Adityanath said, "We live in the biggest democracy of the world and in this system, the judiciary, the executive and the legislature have their own roles. We have to keep in mind those norms.
For those who think Yogi or some Hindutva leader is going to magically fulfill all Hindu wishlist. If Namo can't do it no body can. It's a long haul and will need many successive BJP govts.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:55 am

^^ I don't think anyone here expects Modi or Yogi or anyone else to fix everything overnight. I think what Modi's critics (well-wishers but purely policy critics) are saying is that there is no need for some of his schemes, like the money for marriage schemes that is only open to Muslims etc..

Neither does anyone believe that BJP should do things willy-nilly. Even UPA did all that it did, including looting, conversion etc all within the system. If the system didn't allow it, they changed the system. But everything was "by the books" .. which is why it's hard to find the guilty. They have all the branches of government in their pockets. BJP needs to change the system to get things done.

It has become a fad to summarily term anyone who criticizes BJP as ani-india or pro-INC or trolls. Yes these people are there but the topic at hand should stand on its own merit. Failure to do so will lead to another"India shining" campaign. I recall during that time, everyone here (BRF) was so blind to issues being brought forward.. and the prevailing sentiment on the forum was the BJP would not only return to power, but do so with a larger mandate.

Having said that, at this point I am confident of a BJP government returning to power next year.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:01 am

JohnTitor wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:46 am
^^ I think it's a bit patronising to say these people were wise to vote Modi in.

Let's not forget these were the same people that booted Vajpayee out and installed an Italian woman as PM for 10 years. These were the same "wise" people that voted for the Gandhi's for 70 years.
We didnt have many alternatives after the british implanted the Nehru dynasty. NDA shining lost due its own mistakes too and there were no clear cut majority vote banks then; no black and white digital information to discern. People have become wiser over the years. Besides by wise - i meant the poor are wiser than the business and the upper middle class who need an excuse to blame everything on Modi. These are the same people who don't want Modi just because they are paying some extra money for petrol. Agreed Modi's schemes are mostly aimed at the poor and lower middle class, which is rightly so but he also knows these are the people who will not leave him.

JohnTitor
BGR Member

Post by JohnTitor » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:43 am

It's oxymoronic.. you say "we didn't have an alternative", yet call them "wise" for voting the traitors for 65 years. It wasn't as if the country didn't have true leaders, they never had a chance because people blindly voted for the hand, that's all. BTW I don't need digital information or even newspapers to tell me whether the person I voted for is working for my interests because I can see what's happening on the ground in his jurisdiction - have the roads improved, is there piped water etc etc.

It is more nuanced than that. ABV and NM put together have been responsible for the majority if not all the development of India. ABV concentrated on the mega projects, on the back of which UPA enjoyed growth to loot. Had he not done that, NM would have had to do it himself, meaning less money for the various social schemes.

Second, the poor (most anyway) don't always support NM because he is the best chance this country has, but because of the schemes he's put in place. Unfortunately, poor in India vote based on freebies and reservations/caste. This is why we have governments like that of KA, Bihar and Delhi.

Everyone votes based on what they expect to gain, not what is best in the long term.

Pratyush
BGR Newbie

Post by Pratyush » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:53 am

I will try to offer an explanation for Inc rule over India for as long as they did. And refer to the Dune universe.

The effect of that is as follows even of the words are not verbatim.

It is inivetable that a determined minority elite will rule over large majority population.

This they do so be creating and sustaining 3 conditions.

1 .Keep the population divided.
2. Control opposition leadership.
3.Remove any hope in the population at large that things can get better.

They way to defeated such a group rests in the emergence of the following 3 factors.

1. Emergence of a strong leader.
2. Unification of the population on the basis using common factors.
3. Generation of hope for a better tomorrow.

If you pay attention the factors mentioned above. You will see that Congress has followed and is still following the first set of factors listed above till date since 1947.

When you look at the second set. You will notice that Modi is not the first one to defeat the inc.

He is infact the 4th one.

But today is in the best possible position to sustain his dominance over the Indian political scene.

That will also explain why all of a sudden the always present threats to his life have increased many fold.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:11 am

Supratik wrote:Nitish like SS is creating pressure/blackmail to get maximum seats in BH. Looks like he called Laloo.
Politics is dirty business, and I guess A.Shah & Na.Mo knows all this much much better than us :). Take for example Shiv Sena who abuses Na.Mo & Co every other day. Yet these folks have not pulled back their MPs from NDA. All this is part & parcel of the game. If A.Shah & Na.Mo can come up with an "offer which they cannot refuse"; then they all would toe in line.

See what is happening in KA. BJP decides to wait and watch amid trouble in coalition. There would be enough and more "BJP lovers" who would be advising Yeddy & Co to topple the government. But no, BJP as a party would have a good plan. But for now it is time for Jr.Gowdru to actually get stewed in his own juice. The state is having a totally non-functional government. The KA govt. looks like is retained only to show people that this Mahathugbandhan non-sense is a non-flyer.
Indrad wrote:Another case has come to light (IE) where a fired IT guy is playing peaceful card. In his own admission he used to wander off from office for namaz.
I was surprised that the Pune based company actually threw out this chap. In IT companies Muslims pretty much have a 2 1/2 day holiday. 2 days on the week end, plus 3-4 hours off on Friday afternoons. Again this also was a game just like that of the Arab & the camel.
Chandragupta wrote:This Govt is shooting itself in the foot by being on the back foot.
Sushma Swaraj is now in a face saving mode. She knows that she has goofed up on this case big time. She still does not want to be seen "minority/Muslim un-friendly" so she may still not revoke the RPOs' transfer orders etc. That poor chap would just stay in his new location for some time. But using some other pretext the passport would be cancelled and fine levied on this "inter-faith couple". Because MEA knows that the whole world now knows on how this passport was issued. The UP police actually acted as the saviours who gave a negative verification report ;) :). Also note the below directives; Marriage Certificate Not a Necessity for Passport Application: Sushma Swaraj. This directive again is show-cased as some change after this incident. Where as, marriage certificate was only required if a man or woman wanted to include the spouse name in the passport.

In this case if Shadia Anaz (or what ever her latest name is) wanted a passport in the name of Tanvi Seth, but wanted to include her husband's name in the passport, the marriage certificate she brought up would not be sufficient. Because the name of the woman in the marriage certificate is not Tanvi Seth. This couple seems to be the typical charlatans which every govt. official in India sees. The hubby seems to be the type who wants to ride piggy back on his wife's passport and US VISA.