The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Pratyush
BGR Newbie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Pratyush » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:09 pm

In a way I am happy to have a martyr in Atul Kochhar.

His case will be used and exploited by Modi at the right time to bury the secularists.

It is monumental mis step.

It's time we start celiberating our martyrs.

bharotshontan
BGR Newbie

Post by bharotshontan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:55 pm

This Dubai chef issue and the Iran head scarf issues are propping up and in both cases the said Muslim countries are supposed to be on better terms with India. Don't know how relevant the point is, I understand a Muslim country is a Muslim country end of the day regardless, but still. Just unfortunate overall.

Also as unfortunate as it is, dhimmitude is a survival tactic that works reasonably in situations where Muslims are powerful. If all that happens to Atul is that he loses employment that is one thing, I sincerely hope he can leave with his life in his hands. Already dignity is gone in statement retraction and apology.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm

Gus, it is not that simple. If prosecuted he faces 5 years in jail or 1 million dirham fine. I hope Govt gets him out of UAE quickly.

Sachin, it happens in the West too. It is based on Islamophobia, Christianophobia, hate speech, etc and is more subtle. There are many BIF groups monitoring "Hindutva elements" in the West and you can loose your job. May be not prosecuted.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:07 pm

I doubt he was in Dubai when he made the statement and Dubai is only one of the restaurants he works with. He has 3 or 4 more in Europe.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:00 pm

For whatever it is worth, Never forget the Insults Islamists and psudo-Islamists have dumped upon us.
Don't forget, the ultimate prize is removal of NM and installation of another EJ puppet on PM's chair. For now, our only weapon is getting NM back in power.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Anshul Saxena Verified account @AskAnshul
Jun 11

When Muslim women performed aarti on Diwali in Varanasi
Darul Uloom Deoband of Lucknow issued Fatwa against them & called it UnIslamic

1000-year-old Mankameshwar Temple of Lucknow hosts Iftar for 500 Muslims, Devotees also offered namaz at Aarti sthal
Now, Darul Uloom is in Coma

SSundar
BGR Member

Post by SSundar » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:08 pm

Vikas wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:00 pm
For now, our only weapon is getting NM back in power.
He's gotta help us achieve that. Urban middle class is dropping in the NOTA (or even Congi) bucket like dead flies. He gives zero attention to perception management as usual.

vishvak
BGR Member

Post by vishvak » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Supratik wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:05 pm
Gus, it is not that simple. If prosecuted he faces 5 years in jail or 1 million dirham fine. I hope Govt gets him out of UAE quickly.

Sachin, it happens in the West too. It is based on Islamophobia, Christianophobia, hate speech, etc and is more subtle. There are many BIF groups monitoring "Hindutva elements" in the West and you can loose your job. May be not prosecuted.
The Indian government can be proactive but not just defensive minimum safe way.

This is a very strange punishment. The phoren ka TV did its little Hitler act by not doing any serious investigation - i.e. interview of actual agent and terrorist David Headley a.k.a. Dawood Ghilany who gave Hindu threads to terrorists who attacked Mumbai in 2008.

Here one on the internet simple Google search link of actual on record confession in courts.
On record confession

The Indian government can inquire from the phoren ka TV channel - first step. Second step - goto Dubai ka government and tell them in details of above report so as to avoid hurting sentiments of martyr Chef Atul Kochar when he is stating the obvious. Third step - set up groups monitoring such atrocious behavior in phoren overall with quarterly reports.

KL Dubey
BGR Member

Post by KL Dubey » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Amit Shah is going a great job daily on the "sampark for samarthan" initiative. This kind of thing only works when you have a lot of achievements to talk about. See his twitter page for the kind of people he is meeting and what he is telling them. I am sure this will have a snowball effect. It also looks like he is handing out some kind of brochure to each person he meets.

RajaRaja
BGR Member

Post by RajaRaja » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Pratyush wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:09 pm
In a way I am happy to have a martyr in Atul Kochhar.

His case will be used and exploited by Modi at the right time to bury the secularists.

It is monumental mis step.

It's time we start celiberating our martyrs.
How exactly can this be exploited? Atul Kochhar is a British citizen, fired by an American company in a muslim majority country for his anti islam tweet, how can this be linked to India? There is a domestic example too, Keralite Nandakumar was fired by Kotak Mahindra for his anti muslim tweet, this is a better case to exploit, no?

Pratyush
BGR Newbie

Post by Pratyush » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:26 am

Link it with saffron terrorism that Congress popularised. You will see the possibilities.

la.khan
BGR Newbie

Post by la.khan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:31 am

A chef living in Dubai cannot criticize Islam but pissfuls living in India can kill cows :evil: Not one media t*rd will ask this question to any psuedo-secularist much less a RoPer :roll:

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:55 am

bharotshontan wrote:This Dubai chef issue and the Iran head scarf issues are propping up and in both cases the said Muslim countries are supposed to be on better terms with India.
In the case of the "Iran head scarf" issue the girl has got a very big support, as I see from the multiple posts etc. in Facebook etc. Even in online news papers which reported this news, the comments have been supportive of the girl. The Islamists and "seculars" have made a hasty retreat. So I feel that rather than opposing other religion, what is required to stand on one's own ground and proudly defend ones own. In the case of the head scarf, the girl just did this. I understand that a lady shooter also has now taken the same stand.
KL Dubey wrote:Amit Shah is going a great job daily on the "sampark for samarthan" initiative.
Smriti Irani was in KL last week, and she also met the head priest of Sabari Mala shrine. This was also part of the above. I think the BJP is just doing this on a pilot phase, and would do much more stronger networking in its strong areas (mainly in North). All said and done nothing can beat the door to door campaigns and spreading the message. It works, we can ask the X'ian missionaries who tried this out ;).

Meanwhile at Karnataka...
1.Mathe Mahadevi tells M B Patil to quit Cong; but may be he can wait till LS elections in 2019? Right time to topple a government :evil:.
2.Cong not out of woods as embers of dissidence burn
3.Farm loan waiver will be announced in budget: CM and budget would be tabled on July 1st week.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:53 am

What is wrong with this poster Mediacrook on twitter. He has become like another of those whiners who just keeps running BJP down.
I am leaning towards unfollowig him. Who needs so much of negativity from so called RW folks. I am almost sick of him now.
Maybe after his previous account got banned, He has been advised to criticize ModiJi to get into good books of Sik-Lib media which controls lots of strings.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:28 am

This is a video to be watched carefully.

It is by Prof R Vaidyanathan. RVAIDYA2000 (@rvaidya2000) | Twitter

https://youtu.be/MALR49dfYlA

Conversation with Prof RV on why the NSA should take the threats (to Modi) seriously

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:56 am

History in a nutshell

twitter

Did waves of brutal Muslim invaders scythe through the subcontinent between the 12th & 17th centuries?

Yes.

Did they destroy thousands of Hindu temples?

Yes.

Did they convert lakhs of Hindus to Islam?

Yes.

Is this Islamophobia?

No.

It's history.

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 pm

And no one covers the Genocide of Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh and Congress, Communists and Indian Journalists, people like Jogendra Nath Mandal int he cover up. But generally most international forces like Gulf states and big powers on the world seem aligned on thier side. Unless as a society we say no more lies and slowly remove this system, we will be doomed.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:26 pm

KL Dubey wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:30 pm
Amit Shah is going a great job daily on the "sampark for samarthan" initiative. This kind of thing only works when you have a lot of achievements to talk about. See his twitter page for the kind of people he is meeting and what he is telling them. I am sure this will have a snowball effect. It also looks like he is handing out some kind of brochure to each person he meets.
Nirmala Sitharaman has been meeting a lot of people, especially in TN under Sampark For Samarthan.
Kishan Reddy has also been meeting people in TS.

sbajwa
BGR Member

Post by sbajwa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Primus wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:55 am
RM, that's correct. It was as if the entire male population was staring at us (I was the only adult male accompanying two women and two young girls) hungrily as we walked to and back from the place. It is hard to describe, but there were these little shack like places along the street and these bearded men were just sitting around scratching themselves deliberately and staring at us. I've never felt so uncomfortable in any public space, and I've been in South Bronx and Harlem alone after midnight, trying to fill up gas in my car, approached by drunk and menacing guys - back in the day.

I've sat with wild cheetahs while they were tearing into a warthog and have been on top of Kopjes in the Serengeti with lions a few feet away, have not had the feeling of impending doom as much.

In another life I used to work in the Jama Masjid area and visited the local schools for health inspections. Had to take rickshaws to traverse the narrow lanes. That was another experience altogether but at the time I was much younger and alone, so was not afraid.

A close relative is married to a European woman. He took her to Karim's along with their daughter and said that people starting following them and they had to literally run from the place.

Chandragupta Ji, the one I am talking about is indeed in Nizamuddin.

In the end, in both situations (with my relative and me), although there was no physical contact, the tension in the air was physically palpable and at any time it could have turned into a major disaster. These areas are no-go for the police I am told so God help you if you get assaulted.
I was there with my son in December we went walking the whole Old Delhi area but did not had courage enough to eat anything from Parathe wali gali and/or Karim's just the amount of filth and sweaty men cooking food with their sweat.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:44 pm

sbajwa wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:23 pm

I was there with my son in December we went walking the whole Old Delhi area but did not had courage enough to eat anything from Parathe wali gali and/or Karim's just the amount of filth and sweaty men cooking food with their sweat.
Two years ago I did a walking tour of Old Delhi with a relative who works in the area. We went everywhere including Jama Masjid, Galib's home, Ballimaran, Red Fort, and ate everywhere, at the famous Jalebi wala, Parathe wali gali, Khurchan wala, Daulat ki chaat from a street cart, finally had the dahi badas from the famous corner shop.

I was praying to the Lords of Digestion all the time as my brother-in-law insisted on us eating all that food and I was deathly afraid of falling ill. Fortunately nothing happened and it was the best adventure of the trip.

I think Karim's is a completely different area altogether and is much more of a ghetto, especially if you are there with women present. The Old Delhi tour was just the two of us in the middle of the day and there were plenty of other tourists around with cameras so did not have the fear factor.

I love eating in India and found that the only time I've fallen sick has been at a 'five-star' restaurant. That's because you let your guard down and eat the forbidden stuff like chutney and raw salads.

Triank
BGR Member

Post by Triank » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Rahul M wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:04 pm
triank ji, thanks.
no problem saar
Primus wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:23 pm
^
And this is in the heart of the Capital! Imagine in a small town in UP with the majority population being Muslim. Hindu women would NEVER be able to walk through those areas. The reverse is no problem, and that is the problem!
recall this:

during the heat of the Kathua 'rape' case, all these bahan ke bhais were bawling so much about rapes in India, "implement islamic law & give islamic punishment to rapists & just see how there will be no more rapes in India", "BJP haay-haay!", "down with this rapist govt", "dont come asking for votes; women & little girls live here", "you'd feel the pain if your own sister was %&#$*"....the damning melodrama was so appalling! and that ISIL's Indian marketing agency was dishing out gfx & 'serious' memes which were being used by all the bakrikhors & dhindu-mindus on internet & in protests. I was coming out of Mumbai int'l airport at that time & the realization that I was back in ye-jo-des-hai-mera hit me like a brick wrapped in muslin when i saw a peaceful procession of some 20-30 black tents holding posters & placards lead by a couple of bhaijaans demanding #JusticeForAsifa & all such at around mid of the night; i grimly smiled & said to myself, "welcome back home!"

fast forward to the little Geeta's rape case, and i think you all know what an islamic somersault these raging abduls did there!

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:57 am

Finally looks like there was immense merit when BJP completely ignored useless fellows like Shatrughan Sinha. All said and done Amit Shah and N.Modi knows whom to give any support.Shatrughan Sinha, Kirti Azad may switch to Congress . When it is winter, can spring be far behind? I am waiting for a similar move from Yeshwant Sinha as well. Adwani may be the only chap who may remain in BJP camp.

Mean while in Karnataka, the government would most likely start issuing berths from the "Emergency Quota", as things are going beyond the manageable levels. Govt to name heads of boards, corporations in one week.

Journalist Shujaat Bukhari shot dead in Srinagar . Did this journalist also write columns in The Hindu? IIRC, he was a chap whose sympathies were always towards Ajaadi & Jehadis.

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:09 pm

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:38 am

Lessons much closer to home

The same JUDGE

Who raised doubts on Justice LOYA'S death
Who put d AMIT SHAH in jail on Sohrabuddin case
Who gave bail to TERRORISTS at call
Who said JUDICIARY hs FAILED
while giving justice in Best Bakery case
Who granted bail to SALMAN

hs joined d CONGRESS

Now connect d dots

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:42 am

Twitter column on right hand side tells the story...!!!