The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - Oct 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Gus
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 2 (Mar 2018 - )

Post by Gus » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:09 pm

heh...TN haters screaming modi go back is not new.

the inimitable cho said this long back.. :rotfl:

https://twitter.com/Ethirajans/status/9 ... 6026600448

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:11 pm

sensational claims by M P Kishwar re Asifa case:
https://twitter.com/madhukishwar/status ... 6661649408

@Rahulkanwal 's rude refusal to hear Jammu lawyer while he was coming out with important new facts set alarm bells ringing in my head. That's when i called reliable friends in Jammu. Our national media seriously compromised. Reading ISI script on life & death issues for India.

Finally, PDP wants to win more seats in Jammu region in next election so they don't need any alliance partner. Mehbooba using strategy to win over Muslim Gujjars, Bakarwals etc who Kashmiri Muslims traditionally treated as inferior. Hurriyat fully assisting her in this plan.

Bakarwals, being close to Pak border are allegedly engaged in drug traffic from Pakistan.Dogras upset that their sons are being lured into drug use. ISI-Hurriyat spreading its wings in this region to change its demographic profile so Hindus become minority even in Jammu

Jammu lawyers cum general Hindu population being demonised as part of well planned conspiracy to cover up THREE MAIN ISSUES. 1) Growing demand that Rohingya Muslims be expelled from Jammu bcoz they're part of jehadi networks.False narrative to counter blast Rohingya expulsion.

1/n Far more to #Asifa case than media allowing to come out. Just spoke to senior lawyers in Jammu.They are emphatic that they don't defend the rapist & killer. But pointing to political mischief being played by PDP at behest of Geelani Hurriyat with @RisingKashmir in the lead

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:42 pm

^^^ Man oh man, I suspected something of this sort but didn't want to peddle any CT.

I mean this rape and murder case in Jammu is so vile that I cannot believe even the most unscrupulous of politicians will defend or justify. There was definitely more than meets the eye. My own feeling is that had this been treated as just that, a viscous crime, everything would have passed on as expected. I mean in Indian times lines but none of this tamasha we are seeing now. For sure, somebody wanted to make this seen as a Hindu crime. In fact, I would say that in any humane, civilized society, the first reaction would have been to arrest the killer and then examine his mental state and lament that. But I guess ISI (through its mouthpiece rising Kashmir) wanted to take this as an opportunity to porray Hindus as barbarians, and thats what we are seeing. I mean the libtards are having a field day, kicking a dead horse to their hearts content. Every sentence of outrage they express will be preceded by BJP or Modi or Smrit or Nirmala Seetharaman or Yogi etc. Slimily make a causal connection where none exists.

I am not a politician, but I guess you have to be the steely variety of the kind ModiJi etc are made of to be able to sustain this attack and maintain their composure and not give in. The libtrads, ISI, thugbandhan game-plan (weather coordinated or not) is obvious. Use this to pummel BJP. And in their hearts, I am pretty sure as genuine, compassionate, honest human beings, BJP top echelons feel for the raped and murdered 8 year old, but they are also seething in anger at how political mileage is being drawn, and so they have no choice but to adopt a strategic silence or only talk judiciously. Because now no matter what they say, their haters are going to pounce on it, its like pouring petrol on fire.

This will pass for sure and I can bet you, this is no Nirbhaya moment as the thugbandhan would like it to be for BJP just as Nirbhaya was to UPA. Reason being in the Nirbhaya case, it was a genuine outpouring of disgust by people at large, in this case its the thugbandhan out to wreak havoc and gain over BJP out of a tragedy.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:39 pm

The whole issue explained from the beginning here.

Last edited by hanumadu on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:42 pm

This Asifa case has really rallied Hindus on SM. Hope we can keep at it and turn back the tables on the presstitutes, congress and PDP. I hope BJP will push the J&K government to order a CBI inquiry.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:48 pm

I am really tired of this war of attrition against the Hindus. I can't wait for the day when we can just slam the presstitutes, shoot down the stone pelters, throw the fake news peddlers in prison. I really hope the conspiracy in Asifa case comes out (if there is any).

Gus
Forum Moderator

Post by Gus » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:55 pm

Don't boo. Vote.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:13 pm

HanumaduJi, even I was taken in by the propaganda to a certain extent. From those tweets you posted, it seems the actual rape and murder took place a while back, I mean months. Is that correct? So that means there was enough time to hatch this conspiracy. The other twist to this is that the Bakarwal tribes have consistently helped Indian army with tip offs of Paki terrorists and army movement. Maybe they did it for money, they did it for patriotism, doesn't matter. This means there was additional incentive for Pakis and their KM proxies to drive a wedge between India and Bakarwals.

I don't mean to 'intellectualize" a tragedy and the diabolical conspiracy in the aftermath, but the interesting thing about this tamasha is the context in which it takes place. There is a huge constituency both within India and outside that would like nothing better than to portray Hindus as rapists and barbarians. They will do that at the drop of a hat. So to the outsider (read white west), the coverage to date of this horror makes Hindus look awful. Makes KM demand for secession from "Hindu India" justified.

Only genuine Indians, and only nationalist Hindus know or care about this context. Thus, while it is nobody's case to condone such a horrific crime, but when looked at in the context in which it takes place, the Hindu, or the nationalist reaction is completely rational and justified. But such is the power of propaganda at the right time at the right place that now there is no scope for a rational discourse on this. Its black and white, period. Note how even dorky on republic is piling it on Sushil Pandit and other Hindus guys from Jammu not even allowing them to speak. Looks like he wants to establish his 'secular' credentials with Lutyen mafia.

But I come back to what it takes to be a politician at the receiving end in times like this. In fact, I admire the steely resolve of BJP and ModiJi waiting for the steam to condense to water and then freeze to ice rather than respond to no avail. Here is a classic case where the BJP haters have taken some facts and buttressed their pre-conceived narrative, rather than letting facts dictate the narrative. So there is no point in responding.

But I am darn sure BJP is monitoring the public reaction. According to Lutyens media and thugbandhan, entire India is demanding answers, I doubt it. Pappu and his slaves are on a midnight vigil. But if it is true that this is the talk of the town everywhere in India, then I am sure the Mitron bomb will strike at the opportune moment. Because now its all political, not about justice to the raped and murdered girl and her kith and kin.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Gus wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:55 pm
Don't boo. Vote.
Yes, of course. In the short to medium term, vote is our only weapon. All this outrage with a Hindutva govt at center and state. Can you imagine if we have congress at the center and state? Jammu would be completely islamized in no time.

The fight has to be taken to the Kashmir valley, somehow.

Primus
Forum Moderator

Post by Primus » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:55 pm

crams wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:13 pm

But I come back to what it takes to be a politician at the receiving end in times like this. In fact, I admire the steely resolve of BJP and ModiJi waiting for the steam to condense to water and then freeze to ice rather than respond to no avail. Here is a classic case where the BJP haters have taken some facts and buttressed their pre-conceived narrative, rather than letting facts dictate the narrative. So there is no point in responding.

Imagine how he must have felt in 2002 and after, with the wrath and scorn of the entire world being poured upon him in no small measures. And how the rhetoric and decibels of the protesting Lutyen's media got louder and shriller. Especially just before 2014 elections. How they hate him and for what reasons other than his absolute dedication to the welfare of the nation is beyond me.

Worth revisiting this old and much watched video from that era. Nothing has changed it seems.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:56 pm

https://aajtak.intoday.in/story/misbeha ... 96048.html
Priyanka Vadra heckled & harassed by congress workers from all around during candle march for Asifa.
She shouted back at them when her daughter started crying. Rahul was also whisked away by SPG briefly.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:05 pm

Rita Banerji ✍ ⚖ #AadhaarWarOnWomen

Verified account

@Rita_Banerji
21m21 minutes ago
More
12/n Some Other things that are unclear. Why no media mentioned that #Asifa was adopted? Or why most media drop Poojwala from her adoptive father's last name? Or if #Asifa's own parents have been informed? Or how Pujwalas own two daughters died?
One would assume with DNA, this would be an open and shut case.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:33 pm

HanumaduJi, man I got side tracked whole afternoon scanning DDM coverage of this instead of customizing my IoT presentation and preparing for an important customer visit. Hope my boss is not reading this :-).

But a couple of additional twists:

1. It seems that even the Congoons have joined the protests in Jammu and demanding case be taken to CBI. So Pappu is as usual making a fool of himself with his candle light vigils.

2. It seems ModiJi and Amit Shah have cracked the whip on YogiJi, handed over the UP case to CBI, and within a few hours, CBI has arrested the accused BJP MLA. This makes YogiJi look incompetent and he has a lot of questions to answer.

3. Lutyen elite gunning for ModiJI will of course give him no credit for CBI actions in UP, but ModiJi could very well cite that as a precedent and ask CBI to take over the Jammu case as well which is what the protesters there are demanding. And the Lutyen charge that CBI, under BJP pressure will be biased holds no water as the UP case shows.

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:42 pm

crams wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:42 pm
^^^ Man oh man, I suspected something of this sort but didn't want to peddle any CT.

I mean this rape and murder case in Jammu is so vile that I cannot believe even the most unscrupulous of politicians will defend or justify. There was definitely more than meets the eye. My own feeling is that had this been treated as just that, a viscous crime, everything would have passed on as expected. I mean in Indian times lines but none of this tamasha we are seeing now. For sure, somebody wanted to make this seen as a Hindu crime. In fact, I would say that in any humane, civilized society, the first reaction would have been to arrest the killer and then examine his mental state and lament that. But I guess ISI (through its mouthpiece rising Kashmir) wanted to take this as an opportunity to porray Hindus as barbarians, and thats what we are seeing. I mean the libtards are having a field day, kicking a dead horse to their hearts content. Every sentence of outrage they express will be preceded by BJP or Modi or Smrit or Nirmala Seetharaman or Yogi etc. Slimily make a causal connection where none exists.

I am not a politician, but I guess you have to be the steely variety of the kind ModiJi etc are made of to be able to sustain this attack and maintain their composure and not give in. The libtrads, ISI, thugbandhan game-plan (weather coordinated or not) is obvious. Use this to pummel BJP. And in their hearts, I am pretty sure as genuine, compassionate, honest human beings, BJP top echelons feel for the raped and murdered 8 year old, but they are also seething in anger at how political mileage is being drawn, and so they have no choice but to adopt a strategic silence or only talk judiciously. Because now no matter what they say, their haters are going to pounce on it, its like pouring petrol on fire.

This will pass for sure and I can bet you, this is no Nirbhaya moment as the thugbandhan would like it to be for BJP just as Nirbhaya was to UPA. Reason being in the Nirbhaya case, it was a genuine outpouring of disgust by people at large, in this case its the thugbandhan out to wreak havoc and gain over BJP out of a tragedy.
Is BJP still part of the government? I am just curious on what exactly were the key contributions or deliverables made by BJp in partnering with PDP. All these talks are convincing however it appears that BJp is simply enjoying wazwan , sitting tight and enjoying merry. Kashmir’s BJP unit reminds me of how BJP was during 2004-2014. Mere observer.

Kabir
BGR Member

Post by Kabir » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:01 am

To come back to power congress and the other thugs will not shy to kill. Its a matter of their oxygen being depleted until death. They will fight. Riots, bomb blasts, terrorism, rapes might just be the normals for 2019. ISI and the Cheenis will be waiting for their moment. There is too much at stake for Modi's fall in 2019 - all internal + external forces v/s one man. Its going to be a mother of all elections and would be interesting to see how many Hindus fell for the prestitute propoganda of the last 5 years.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:14 am

Kabir wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:01 am
To come back to power congress and the other thugs will not shy to kill. Its a matter of their oxygen being depleted until death. They will fight. Riots, bomb blasts, terrorism, rapes might just be the normals for 2019. ISI and the Cheenis will be waiting for their moment. There is too much at stake for Modi's fall in 2019 - all internal + external forces v/s one man. Its going to be a mother of all elections and would be interesting to see how many Hindus fell for the prestitute propoganda of the last 5 years.
Both the hans and the pakis have much at stake and are looking at tough times if NM returns. For these two, its a grave matter of a tame India bowing low to their national security imperatives while willingly sacrificing her own and they both, in their own way, simply cannot handle a strong, confident, economically successful and assertive India.

So is the predicament of the UK+EU and rome too.

All offshore forces, FFNGOs as well as the conversion industry need the return of gaddar congis and commies.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:18 am

Shehzad Jai Hind

Verified account

@Shehzad_Ind
19m19 minutes ago
More
Rahul Gandhi,thank you for your march (3months too late) where your slogans were chanted though it was for #JusticeForAshifa - now Walk the Talk & act against those from our party who stood with rapists - proof below: Pankaj Basotra,Romi Sharma,Kant Kumar,BS Salathia,Yakesh Singh
Many congress hands in the protests.
The below quote is from theprint.in. Not posting a link as I don't want to give them any traffic.
The Congress, critics say, has not spoken in one voice on the issue, but the role of its state leaders needs little proof: One of the leading lights of the protest in favour of a CBI probe is senior Congress leader B.S. Slathia, the president of the Jammu Bar Association. Slathia spearheaded Wednesday’s Jammu bandh.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:44 am

Local BJP leadership in Jammu is incompetent and usually local businessmen masquerading as Political leaders so if you are expecting something great from them, its time to smell the coffee.
They won thanks to yeoman services by NM and NM only. Ramanna ji keeps talking about better to have BJP part of the J&K govt but there is hardly anything they have done to deserve re-election by local population.
As far the Rape case, as soon as Media starts blaming Hindus for anything, It is a sign for me to know that a bigger game is on to blame Hindus for something more nefarious. I don't buy this story doing rounds in media even for a minute.
The same crowd chanting 'Justice for Bakarwal girl' goes mum and in fact justifies inaction by SC on opening up the cases of rape, plunder and pogrom by Kashmiri Muslims of KP's.

PS: Such incidents absolutely make me gloss over any shortcomings by BJP govts across state and center and vote for them everytime.

ArjunPandit
BGR Newbie

Post by ArjunPandit » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:21 am

We can not rule out the possibility it is driven by cambridge analytica or someone new who has taken the baton. "Analytica" may have inferred that a sensational rape case before election makes a good electoral issue, especially to ween away the fence sitters. The semi-dhimmis. The investigation of this case seems to be pretty supsicious. Talwar case is a case in point where botched up investigations soured everything

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:37 am

Indrad wrote:Finally, PDP wants to win more seats in Jammu region in next election so they don't need any alliance partner. Mehbooba using strategy to win over Muslim Gujjars, Bakarwals etc who Kashmiri Muslims traditionally treated as inferior. Hurriyat fully assisting her in this plan.
In this case and the Unnao Rape case, I strongly feel BJP has taken a massive hit. The "secular" media would now take these two incidents to the maximum possible levels. For a change, I am seeing totally neutral people (who just don't bother about politics) now actively raising their voices against these crimes. For such people, real-politics etc. does not matter, and they are not very keen on understanding national security etc.
hanumadu wrote:This Asifa case has really rallied Hindus on SM. Hope we can keep at it and turn back the tables on the presstitutes, congress and PDP. I hope BJP will push the J&K government to order a CBI inquiry.
Rallied onto which side is the moot question. In my social network even people who never bothered to be active on Facebook has become extremely critical of the Sangh and the commies have started abusing Hindu religions and gods left,right, centre. A cartoon which I saw on face book shows Sita telling Ram - "It was lucky that I was abducted by Ravan, than your bhakts".
shravanp wrote:Is BJP still part of the government? I am just curious on what exactly were the key contributions or deliverables made by BJp in partnering with PDP.
Vikas wrote:Local BJP leadership in Jammu is incompetent and usually local businessmen masquerading as Political leaders so if you are expecting something great from them, its time to smell the coffee.
Any state where BJP is weak, that state generally has useless leaders (and not neccessary useless ranks). This is the same case in KL as well. Local BJP leaders are just there because for some reason they could not reach the same level in CPI(M) or INC. They were always also-rans. And the main modus operandi for these folks is used to make attempts to act smart by quoting their influence at the central government. Without Na.Mo at the centre, these folks would just have to sit at home.
ArjunPandit wrote:We can not rule out the possibility it is driven by cambridge analytica or someone new who has taken the baton. "Analytica" may have inferred that a sensational rape case before election makes a good electoral issue, especially to ween away the fence sitters.
Especially considering that this incident happened in January. But yes on the social media this news is making the fence-sitters react. In my own circle, there are women and elders who generally just go through the posts and do some "likes" on photographs shared etc. Even such folks are now actively demanding action, and some are now openly demonising their own Hindu community.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:56 am

German origin Indophile (or should I say, Hinduphile) Maria Wirth in one of her incisive columns wrote that for years on end in the last decade in Germany, the *only* news about India in German newspapers were heinous rape reports. Something that spiked massively with the Nirbhaya case but has been on simmer since. And subtle conflation of rape with yindooism, somehow-anyhow. Amply aided by the church there, no doubt. Enough of this drip-drip-drip and soon, one really can't really blame the average German lad, and esp lady - to look upon anyone "Indian" with suspicion bordering on revulsion.

Same playbook out in the open now within India itself with the cambridge anal types having free run here.

With propagandu-ists like the islamocommies, one could always expect their crude-ish proagandu efforts to eventually flounder owing to overconfidence and over-reach/ With the more sophisticated cambridge anal types however, the over-reach part is unlikely to happen as every effing thing is calibrated for maximum psy impact.

By now, its no secret that Modi sarkar has lost both initiative and narrative. The turnaround in sentiment is not as dire as it looks (or so I hope) but one must be wary of the sharp pendulum swing that befell UPA-2 in mid-2011 after IAC and so on. UPA-2 never really recovered after that.

Of course, Amitbhai and NM are seasoned netas, so hope is always there that they'll steer clear of the developing cesspools. However, the war is asymmetric - they only need to win once to finish the fledgling Indic ecosystem forever whereas we have to keep winning all the time. Not happening, the latter.

P.S. UPA-1 with 26% of the vote in its first few months rammed through landmark anti-Hindu laws, took decisions with unchallenged impunity... Can only wish for a fraction of such audacity from the lotus eaters in the last few months of this term - might even prod the base to show up in gusto, upon seeing the leadership calling the BIFs out for who they are, head-on for a change. Only. Jai ho.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:33 am

Sachin wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:37 am
hanumadu wrote:This Asifa case has really rallied Hindus on SM. Hope we can keep at it and turn back the tables on the presstitutes, congress and PDP. I hope BJP will push the J&K government to order a CBI inquiry.
Rallied onto which side is the moot question. In my social network even people who never bothered to be active on Facebook has become extremely critical of the Sangh and the commies have started abusing Hindu religions and gods left,right, centre. A cartoon which I saw on face book shows Sita telling Ram - "It was lucky that I was abducted by Ravan, than your bhakts".
At least on twitter I can see a Hindu fightback, bringing up a number of recent and past rapes of Hindu girls. I guess Facebook may be a better representative of the electorate and twitter more of a discerning crowd.

I think Kathua rape is a case of HIndu Terror 2.0. In the recent past, a number of rapes by muslims have been highlighted in the social media. And just like Hindu Terror was invented to do an equal equal between Hindus and Muslims in the run up to the 2009 poll, now a rape of a muslim child is being made sensational to do an equal equal.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:52 am

hanumadu wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:33 am
At least on twitter I can see a Hindu fightback, bringing up a number of recent and past rapes of Hindu girls. I guess Facebook may be a better representative of the electorate and twitter more of a discerning crowd.
You are right. Twitter is more for a crowd - who generally wish to share their opinions. Facebook is more general, and used by more crowd (and is more often a two way channel). If the BJP has any inclination to fight back what it should perhaps do;
1. Make sure that justice is done on the Unnao & Kathua cases. Hard and fast justice - and it needs to be shown as delivered.
2. Have a detailed study done on similar crimes done by the Islamic groups, the media's response to the same and how society reacted to those. This needs to be taken to each and every Hindu household in the country; clearly stating what is the kind of justice which they can expect when they land in similar situations. Use the present demeaning of Hindu religion & culture; and show how such a thing does NOT happen when Islamic criminals are involved in similar crimes. In Nirbhaya case it was the Islamic rapist who got the maximum leniency; court considered him as a juvenile; media hid his actual involvement, religion etc.

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:08 am

Anyone even a analytica bumpkin would know that Rape and murder of a small girl shakes the consciousness of the people. Same thing happened after Delhi Bus rape (By Islamic Jehadis) and it was downhill for Maino gang after that.
BSY should be careful in KA now cus this will be played till D-Day in karanataka and then the noise will die down.

Sorry but I can't stop tying all these efforts of BiF with upcoming elections and final push towards removing Modi Ji from power. Yup! I am a cynicism carrying poster and realize that Rape and death are just collateral damage for BIF.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:46 am

Not a squeak about half a dozen Hindu girls raped by Muslims in last 30 days in Assam but national & international outrage over a heinous rape in J&K. Are Hindus daughters of this country not worthy of respect or love? Do they not need justice?