Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Please use this section to send us suggestions to make this forum better.
Post Reply
dnivas
BGR Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:20 am

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by dnivas » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:41 pm

dnivas. been on BR since 2001. forgot my user ID and when 2011 happened, tried to login to vent my frustration. contacted ramana who asked me to resignup

i normally go in this sequence at brf

1. gdf - politics and news
2. gdf - ngo and it's antics
3. STFUP / terroristan and Panda thread
4. Levant - Thanks Singha/Habal and others for keeping that thread alive for ages.
5. BENIS
6. wait for SHIV's pearls of wisdom. he has become a cranky guy now, but damm his insights have definitely reshaped the way I see myself in this world

Raja
Forum Moderator
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Raja » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:07 am

Reporting for duty in holey lungi on orders of Subedar Major Dileep.

Raja
Forum Moderator
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Raja » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:09 am

MehtaRahulC wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:39 am
Hi All,
.
This Rahul Chimanbhai Mehta, a common :D
.
I am based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. My ID on BRF was same --- MehtaRahulC and handle was Rahul Mehta
.
I had joined BRF way back in 2001 or so.
.
Since then, I was banned and unbanned several times !!!
.
(I was permanently banned on BRF some one year back , and never applied for unbanning !!!)
whoa! Mehta ji joining the forum founded by the very person he dueled with on the EVM issue. And Mehta ji bade chaalu nikle (translation: Mehta ji turned out to be very clever) - he had a burkha id all this time to check GDF out. Well done! :mrgreen:

Mort Walker
BGR Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:14 pm
Location: The Rings Around Uranus

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Mort Walker » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:32 am

Raja wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:07 am
Reporting for duty in holey lungi on orders of Subedar Major Dileep.
Welcome Netaji!!!

Dileep
Site Admin
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Dileep » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:05 am

The grand poobah of all, sultan-ul-hakim, Shiv Al Bennedosi has signed up!! What else BGR needs for credibility!! Hurrah!!!

Now, if we can see certain mongolian yak herder, the party will be complete.

Mort Walker
BGR Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:14 pm
Location: The Rings Around Uranus

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Mort Walker » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:08 am

If Bhishpitama Ramanaji comes then it will be a major completion!

Marten
BGR Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Marten » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:52 am

Mitragan, aap sabko mera vinamra saprem namaskar!
(Friends/brethren, my humble greetings to all!) Very happy to be back in familiar hunting grounds with my tribe.

Thank you Dileep Saar, Shravan. All of us owe you a big thanks. Please let us know how to chip in. Would like to suggest a crowd-funding site to collect funds, and a trust to protect us from any legal/SJW issues (other than those caused by insane to the brain and defamatory comments).

I think we have two strong legal luminaries in Ajatshatru and Yagnashri(ji) who can help.

gauravsh
BGR Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by gauravsh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:47 am

Long time lurker on brf, posted rarely. Feels good to have the similar names around !! :) :)

Chandragupta
BGR Member
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:49 am

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:54 am

Chandragupta reporting for duty. :geek:

Aditya_V
BGR Member
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:26 am

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Aditya_V » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:55 am

Bleedy hell all these years and I did not know Nayak ud din and ASG Khan were one and the same person- Damn. Maybe it was his former outlaw who saw the L&M archives and created the Mischief :D

syam
BGR Member
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:59 am

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by syam » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:58 am

Chandragupta wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:54 am
Chandragupta reporting for duty. :geek:
Welcome sirji. What do you think of this whole migration episode?

jamwal
BGR Member
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:31 pm
Contact:

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by jamwal » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:11 am

Aditya_V wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:55 am
Bleedy hell all these years and I did not know Nayak ud din and ASG Khan were one and the same person- Damn. Maybe it was his former outlaw who saw the L&M archives and created the Mischief :D
Heh plebs.

putnanja
BGR Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:13 am

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by putnanja » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:17 am

putnanja here - BRFite since 2001

Bit of friendly advise - please don't expose your real name/actual work details etc here. For your own safety and peace of mind. Its very easy to build online profiles these days and track user behaviors across multiple social media. You don't want to end up in any sort of trouble for some post made in jest/anger long time back.

avir
BGR Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:34 am

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by avir » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:45 am

Another long time lurker from BFR. Never posted but read a lot, and learnt a lot. Very happy to see all my favorite posters again, though they might now know, but I'm very thankful to all of them for sharing their knowledge from so many diverse fields. Hopefully, we will enjoy another long innings in this new forum. Thanks to all involved in setting up so quickly!

Morgoth
BGR Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:39 am

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Morgoth » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:10 am

No disrespect meant to those who work in file system gorillas or even in places like Oracle but the speed at which BGR has come up and data replicated here will put even the most expensive HA-DR replication software to shame :)

Marten
BGR Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Marten » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:27 am

putnanja wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:17 am
putnanja here - BRFite since 2001

Bit of friendly advise - please don't expose your real name/actual work details etc here. For your own safety and peace of mind. Its very easy to build online profiles these days and track user behaviors across multiple social media. You don't want to end up in any sort of trouble for some post made in jest/anger long time back.
I would never release my real name as Anand Vishwanathan. C'mon please give us more credit than that!
Besides, there are at least 8-10 folks with the same name, of whom two share the same birth date as well. Ask me how I know...

putnanja
BGR Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:13 am

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by putnanja » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:05 am

Marten wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:27 am
putnanja wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:17 am
putnanja here - BRFite since 2001

Bit of friendly advise - please don't expose your real name/actual work details etc here. For your own safety and peace of mind. Its very easy to build online profiles these days and track user behaviors across multiple social media. You don't want to end up in any sort of trouble for some post made in jest/anger long time back.
I would never release my real name as Anand Vishwanathan. C'mon please give us more credit than that!
Besides, there are at least 8-10 folks with the same name, of whom two share the same birth date as well. Ask me how I know...
Well, I saw some people openly declaring their name and type of work they do, place they live etc in this thread, hence the suggestion , not underestimating anyone's intelligence :)

Chandragupta
BGR Member
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:49 am

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Chandragupta » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:18 am

syam wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:58 am
Chandragupta wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:54 am
Chandragupta reporting for duty. :geek:
Welcome sirji. What do you think of this whole migration episode?
Thank you Syam saar.

Very bad onlee. GDF was a welcome relief after visiting Mil & Strat forum.

Mahakala
BGR Newbie
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Mahakala » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:20 am

Maintaining a farcical facade of anonymity I'll check in too. New place needs new handle too :)
Lets try to keep out the 'wipe out all ms & cs' type stuff out but have genuinenly open discussion about whatever we want.

abhik
BGR Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:56 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by abhik » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Reporting for duty. Is there an an option for grey on grey style sheet? ;)

Tanaji
BGR Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by Tanaji » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Registered.

Marten,

Any chance you can mail me at tanajimalusare at .outlook.com?

brad goodman
BGR Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:18 am

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by brad goodman » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:55 pm

If you guys need Mods based in Massa Land I can volunteer if needed.

santosh
BGR Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:37 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by santosh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Reporting for dooty before welcome party is over. Long time brfite (since 2001). BR has definitely shaped my views on India and the world. Thanks Dileep saar and wish long years to BGF and familiar names here.

sanju
BGR Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:40 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by sanju » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Reporting for Duty...

Thanks Dileep Saar for your efforts!

KJo
Forum Moderator
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Welcome to Bharat Ganrajya

Post by KJo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:17 pm

brad goodman wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:55 pm
If you guys need Mods based in Massa Land I can volunteer if needed.

Hey brad
Back in 2013 I joined a new company and there was a guy called Greg Goodman. I always ended up calling him Brad. :lol: :lol:

Post Reply