Love & Marriage Nukkad

General nukkad-style discussions.
This forum is lightly moderated, and members are expected to moderate themselves.
darshhan
BGR Newbie
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:54 am

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by darshhan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:27 am

crams wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:36 pm
Guys, what is this Veerdi shit that Indian elite western wannabe chics are going crazy about. That filth of a woman Swara Bhaskar seems to be getting her 15 minutes of fame. She is the ultimate 5-star activist, elitist, lives a life of luxury and then pompously talks about tolerance and such. The kind of chic who will not or has ever come close to within 15 miles of poverty stricken SDREs and yet professes to speak on their behalf.
Another movie solely dedicated towards destruction of Sanskaar amongst hindus

ricky
BGR Newbie
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by ricky » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:23 pm

Problem with the "erudite" crowd is that much of their personality revolves around their genitalia.All problems of the world can miraculously vanish when you shove your nuts into the night and call it a day. So the constant harping on the need to exercise the basest of human emotions "freely" which in their parlance may range from the conservative to a full blown multiple inter species orgy(someday).When you are thinking constantly on how the society has locked up your crotch in the name of public decency, and the means to "express" yourselves freely, you are unable to tackle bigger issues, like the fashion sense of sanghis, or who is or is not "fabulous" in the paki cricket team.
Our blind and stupid, those tapped for greater glory by the bemused but eager overlords,to lead the vanguard against their own cultural setup are a piteous crowd indeed. Their range of contribution stretches from swallowing western thoughts verbatim and spewing the same to the young populace by ingenious methods. The liberal city cucks are lost, they will be the ones to open the proverbial postern gate for the enemy,to free women, dalits,mohemmedans,cows(?),temple stones from the hideous structures.

Chandragupta
BGR Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:49 am

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by Chandragupta » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:17 am

In the trailer itself, Sonam Kapoor says & I quote "jab tak yeh bahan**od mangalsutra na pahan le'.

Think about it. 'Bahanchod Mangalsutra'. Will they have the guts to say 'Bahanchod Nikah'? A holy symbol of a Hindu married woman is being abused openly. This despite that this bimbo doll just got married.

Still people made it a 100 crore+ film. Kaun bachayega is desh ko? Pk did 400+ crore. Why do we bother here on this forum? We should just shut shop and chill. This religion, country & Hindu people will go extinct in a 150 years, nothing you or I can do anything about.

vishvak
BGR Newbie
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:53 pm
Location: Mumbai

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by vishvak » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:57 pm

Interesting videos on why marry.

Main thing is to carry responsibility of Grih-ashramdharma part onwards of ashram-dharma.
Indirectly by example, must follow Dharma path relevant to oneself, even though pretenders offer different kinds of overnight incentives based on greed and such douchebag attractions.

Some more, relevant to this thread


If people are worried so much about bhaiwood then imagine how much barbarians worry about each other. They know that once suckers aren't giving them any support at base, they will go at each others' throats under total war(Vietnam war, remember?). Just a few day back some hero got threat from some gangsta called Lawrence B. and bhaiwood didn't say a word?!?! :evil:

So why worry, when you can marry and have curry.

vishvak
BGR Newbie
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:53 pm
Location: Mumbai

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by vishvak » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:30 pm

The correct link of first video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qB9c3tcW39c
The video emphasize on karma marga methinks i.e. path of Rama (Vairagya) or Krishna (Anaasakta Vivek) in other words for those who worship Vishnu Avatars only, but you get the idea by generalizing.

Vikas
BGR Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by Vikas » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:14 am

Lesson learnt. Relationship 101 !!
Don't stay friends once you breakup with your GF/BF. This will result in heartache and stops you from moving on.

PS: It is very hard especially if she was/is your best friend.

Sachin
BGR Oldie
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by Sachin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:49 am

Vikas wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:14 am
Lesson learnt. Relationship 101 !!
Don't stay friends once you breakup with your GF/BF.
My take is that a breakup is a breakup, period. There is no point in trying to take back that person in any capacity. The only kind of exceptions I have seen in this is during my school days (ages back) and kind of reminded me of the promotion system in the police.

#1. Confirmed boy friend/girl friend (IPS-wallahs). The top notch fellows and they have actually met their targets. Their position is pretty much permanent (at least till the academic year comes to a close).
#2. Friend (State Police Service, Sub-Inspector rank). A "cutting edge" position. There is heavy lifting to be done, in order to get the IPS rank. Have to do lots of bending over backwards etc. in order to retain current rank, and seek further promotion.
#3. Brother (State Police service, Constable). Other than having the comfort of being a PSO/Gun-Man to the girl/boy no much job comfort. People who are not close to the concerned people *may* get a feeling that the PSO/Gun-Man is a superior police officer. Thank less job, and will have to watch in silence when the SI and IPS-wallahs actually play games.

Being a very cynical individual (even at school), it was fun to watch the whole charade. Lots of promotions & demotions happens between the SI & Constable ranks. Heck, they even had a "conferred IPS" kind of system, when eligible SI/Inspectors get a "honorary" IPS rank; usually happens in the last term of Class 10 or Class 12 (when the individuals most likely would leave school after the term).

rsingh
BGR Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by rsingh » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Got this
wife: why are you chatting with western goris on facebook?
Husband: Do you think Indias International relations have improved by Modi ji onleeee?

KJo
Forum Moderator
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by KJo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:21 pm

Here's one for the L&M gurus.
In brief:
Major Amit was married to Shailaja who used to do modelling and a beauty contest finalist with a 6 year old son. He was posted in Nagaland. Major Nikhil saw her picture on Facebook and fell in love. He befriended Major Amit in order to get close to Shailaja and get invited to parties. Gradually Nikhil and Shailaja became friends.
Amit once caught Shailaja and Nikhil on a video call and told Shailaja to stay away from him. Police say that Nikhil and Shailaja shared 3000 calls in the last 6 months. :shock:
Then Amit got transferred to Dilli and Shailaja went to Amritsar where she is from. She had some health issues so came to Dilli for treatment. Nikhil came to Dilli and got admitted for some days in the same hospital to be close to her. Then on Sunday when her driver dropped her off, she didn't go to her treatment but went somewhere with Nikhil who asked her to marry him. She refused, they fought, and he slit her throat and ran over her a few times to make it look like a hit and run.

To me, it seems like her husband was busy/unavailable and Nikhil was showering her with attention, so she could have been having an extra-marital affair. She obviously wanted to limit it to conversation etc but Nikhil went all out resulting in her death. Sad story.

Major Handa first saw Shailza on Facebook, befriended husband to get closer to her

Image
Image
Image

RamaY
BGR Newbie
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 4:18 pm
Location: Bondada

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by RamaY » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:09 pm

Sachin wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 6:35 am
srikumar wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 3:57 pm
Why is this? The M/F ratio is in KL is supposed to be the 'best' in India (i.e. more females than males) as far as I know. Is it because of some religious-type reasons? Or is it a case of people from other states coming to KL for brides? About 5-7 years ago, I had read an article about Haryana state having a very bad ratio = few, few brides, and so one guy came and married a KL woman.
There are multiple reasons. I have my own close friends who are now in their mid 30s who have not been able to find suitable brides. From what I could make out it is more of an "expectation" problem from all the parties involved.

Men:-
1. Expectations on beauty etc. Many wait for years hoping that the next one coming up would be better ;).
2. Expectations related to financial status, or financial issues (including dowry). Some communities/religious groups have actually pegged dowry rates based on educational qualifications etc.
3. Expectations related to horror-scope matching (limited mainly to Hindus) or on caste/community/social standing (mainly for Hindus & X'ians).

Women:-
1. Expectations on job (government jobs most preferred, and even in that more riskier ones - eg: Defense, Police etc. are generally given lower priority)
2. Expectations on education. A Ph.D one some dud subject is considered to be better than having a working business. Academic brilliance (!?) given undue weight-age, other than to skills in business, or handling job pressure etc.
3. Expectations on horror-scope matching (Women have big problems if they have doshas, and also if their kin expects on alliances only within their community etc; - available population of men would be less). Women in other communities would have problems if they are from a financially poorer sections, or having lower social standing.

In general Hindu community has the highest problems, followed by X'ians and the least by Islamics. It is very tough to find a Islam man or woman in Kerala who is not married at a very young age. Islamics are also open for girls from other communities, and are willing to accept them (after conversion off course).
I understand the "horror-scope" phenomenon but its not that horror if understood scientifically. That's a different topic anyway. If we consider it as a "belief" its no worse than believing in virgin-birth or last-prophet; which we are very comfortable to respect a path to god; of all the things.

I dont think Islamics, especially in India, are any less horroscopists than other communities. They do have other advantages though:
1. In that community no one questions the age of bride or groom and are not bought into this marriage only after education and job donkey-race.
2. The islamics (men) have the option of having more than one wife, legally and socially. So both men and women find it as an acceptable solution to all their problems. Even a women finds it easy for the man to get another wife so her emotional burden in a failing marriage is reduced.
3. Islamics think they are doing their faith a favor by converting a non-muslimah into islam thru marriage. For an islamic that marriage is of no value or respect. That's not some virtue to be admired or followed.

Kabir
BGR Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:13 am

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by Kabir » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:19 am

Do any mullas have mohtarma friends (abduls not that many seen in this category) who have been waiting for eons for their mr. right and haven't been able to accept a single arrange or love marriage proposal because of some expectations. I have at least 3 friends atm - one is a kerala christian where religion is also in the mix the others are hindu/jain from mumbai. One of them is a work colleague with whom I have constantly been in touch since the last 10 years and still not been able to explain to her about the simplicity/complicity of marriage. She just couldn't get hooked on to any one and has now reached the other side of 35 - which is a lot for jain females. She is a completely normal girl and not rainbow variety types. The other two friends well into their 30s as well. Just get a feeling that more and more girls are ending up this way due to some imaginary expectations they may have built in their minds. If you speak to them they will make it sound as if the expectation is very plain and they are looking for a normal guy but most of the normal guys they have rejected till date seem to have married off and settled well with decent girls. Not sure if its the social media impact or the exposure to bollywoodia ideas. Its another headache for their parents as well who slowly start giving up on their religion and caste :D expectations once the girls hit 30s and finally are will to settle with anyone as their SIL. So much ado for nothing.

Sachin
BGR Oldie
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by Sachin » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:44 am

RamaY wrote:I understand the "horror-scope" phenomenon but its not that horror if understood scientifically.
Not to digress from the main topic. At least in KL, I have also observed that "horror-scope non-match" is also an easy excuse to put away an alliance proposal. That is the easiest thing to do, as no one would generally be in a position to contest the claim. I have also seen cases where the same "horror-scope" mysteriously having a super match after a few months (the obvious reason being the girl or boy was not able to find a suitable partner :lol:). This kind of cheap tricks etc. also makes "horror-scope" matching a big farce as well.
1. In that community no one questions the age of bride or groom and are not bought into this marriage only after education and job donkey-race.
At least in KL, generally educated Muslims have stopped going for under-age marriages. Ill-educated try that route, but often get reported by child-welfare officers etc. But one thing for sure, they have a much more practical approach to marriages. Job, Educational qualifications etc do have some weightage but that is not the be-all and end-all of life. Secondly, the community actually belives in doing any job and making a living. This kind of "job security" etc. then does not become paramount, as many of the folks are into business or in easily switchable jobs.
2. The islamics (men) have the option of having more than one wife, legally and socially. So both men and women find it as an acceptable solution to all their problems
Again in KL context, Muslim men having more than one wife is now an anomaly here. Perhaps men of one or two generation had such scheme, but today they too pretty much follow the nuclear family system (with one hubby & wifey+kids). But one thing for sure, divorces (the Talaq route) or even just dumping a woman at her home etc. are more common. Divorces have never been a hot topic of debate there. Have even heard of strange cases where husband divorces the wife, and after some time the same woman lands up at the home as the ex-husband's brother's wife etc.
Kabir wrote:Just get a feeling that more and more girls are ending up this way due to some imaginary expectations they may have built in their minds.
Many of the girls who are employed have started taking a stance against getting married. I know three folks (all Hindus). All employed in IT-Vity. One divorced within a year after marriage (was quite open and said that she just did not wish to get married in the first place), the second one remains a spinster and the third one finally deciding to get married when she was about to hit 30s.

I feel you are right when you say that expectations have been totally changed these days. From what I have observed the change of expectations are happing in communities who have actually given good focus and education and ensured that their girl children are not deprived of any thing. In all the cases I listed above their parents were very normal Hindus who spared no efforts to ensure that their girls grew up with best possible education and care. Such problems are not specific to Hindus; Christians also face similar issues. One recent whine from X'ians in KL was that none of the girls are willing to become a nun these days. Earlier for many poor families, sending their daughter as nun was an 'escape route'. Now that is slowly coming to an end.

I don't think social media etc. caused such a big change. It would have started from our previous generation itself. Nuclear families, with kids generally brought up only like "broiler chicken", no family ties etc. encouraged, no positive teaching on religous & moral values; all this adds up to every one basically having expectations which no family life would be able to meet.

rsingh
BGR Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by rsingh » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:31 am

KJo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:21 pm
Here's one for the L&M gurus.
In brief:
Major Amit was married to Shailaja who used to do modelling and a beauty contest finalist with a 6 year old son. He was posted in Nagaland. Major Nikhil saw her picture on Facebook and fell in love. He befriended Major Amit in order to get close to Shailaja and get invited to parties. Gradually Nikhil and Shailaja became friends.
Amit once caught Shailaja and Nikhil on a video call and told Shailaja to stay away from him. Police say that Nikhil and Shailaja shared 3000 calls in the last 6 months. :shock:
Then Amit got transferred to Dilli and Shailaja went to Amritsar where she is from. She had some health issues so came to Dilli for treatment. Nikhil came to Dilli and got admitted for some days in the same hospital to be close to her. Then on Sunday when her driver dropped her off, she didn't go to her treatment but went somewhere with Nikhil who asked her to marry him. She refused, they fought, and he slit her throat and ran over her a few times to make it look like a hit and run.

To me, it seems like her husband was busy/unavailable and Nikhil was showering her with attention, so she could have been having an extra-marital affair. She obviously wanted to limit it to conversation etc but Nikhil went all out resulting in her death. Sad story.

Major Handa first saw Shailza on Facebook, befriended husband to get closer to her
There something more in it. To me the love- marriage drama is too simple. Rational people do not kill for this. I read somewhere that officer who was mutilated by bakis( during kargil) was her relative.

Removed inline photos - KJo

RamaY
BGR Newbie
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 4:18 pm
Location: Bondada

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by RamaY » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:45 pm

@Sachin

In agreement with you in theoretical sense. However, life is a practical matter and we need to be aware of underlying trends so we all (individual as well as collective) make proper decisions that will benefit individual and collective.

My key point is that the definition marriage, the legal and socially accepted age limit, its relationship with other aspects of life like career and family, and the exit criteria of it vary between Muslims, Christians and Hindus. We call all these things as "religions" and claim all religions are equal so we can sleep peacefully.

So it is not fair to self-flagellate Hindus for the real/perceived strength/weakness of Muslims/Christians in marriage. That is all my point.

A muslim may "marry" a dalit girl of 15-18 yrs old, convert her and then triple talaq her after making her pregnant a couple of times. Imagine the prospect of it for a Muslim in their 18-25 yrs. We wont find it criminal or socially irresponsible. We had to wait for 70 yrs to make 3T illegal and a national political party and PM went to the extent of denying inheritance and support for 3T victims.

But when something close to above is even attempted in a hypothetical scenario (forget about in reality), (self-declared) Hindus will go into self-flagellation to the extent that their daughters elope with a muslim/christian.

Such is the level of our social consciousness.

V J
BGR Newbie
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:01 pm
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by V J » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:52 am


Vayutuvan
BGR Newbie
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by Vayutuvan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:28 am

KJo wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:21 pm
Here's one for the L&M gurus.
In brief:
Major Amit was married to Shailaja who used to do modelling and a beauty contest finalist with a 6 year old son. He was posted in Nagaland. Major Nikhil saw her picture on Facebook and fell in love.
:? Not that good looking, but then love is blind. :oops:

rsingh
BGR Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:20 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by rsingh » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:03 pm

No Post on this thread since 9th July............that is huge loss for Brites. There is no outlets for new bali-ka-bakras to learn takniki of good life. It is blasphemy.

Chandragupta
BGR Member
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:49 am

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by Chandragupta » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:34 pm

To get my L&M dose I stick to TRP subreddit. But too much dark stuff going on there.

SRoy
BGR Newbie
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by SRoy » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:06 pm

Kabir wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:19 am
Do any mullas have mohtarma friends (abduls not that many seen in this category) who have been waiting for eons for their mr. right and haven't been able to accept a single arrange or love marriage proposal because of some expectations. I have at least 3 friends atm - one is a kerala christian where religion is also in the mix the others are hindu/jain from mumbai. One of them is a work colleague with whom I have constantly been in touch since the last 10 years and still not been able to explain to her about the simplicity/complicity of marriage. She just couldn't get hooked on to any one and has now reached the other side of 35 - which is a lot for jain females. She is a completely normal girl and not rainbow variety types. The other two friends well into their 30s as well. Just get a feeling that more and more girls are ending up this way due to some imaginary expectations they may have built in their minds. If you speak to them they will make it sound as if the expectation is very plain and they are looking for a normal guy but most of the normal guys they have rejected till date seem to have married off and settled well with decent girls. Not sure if its the social media impact or the exposure to bollywoodia ideas. Its another headache for their parents as well who slowly start giving up on their religion and caste :D expectations once the girls hit 30s and finally are will to settle with anyone as their SIL. So much ado for nothing.
Apologies for late reply.

New to L&M as well :)

Religion doesn't matter. Women do adjust.

Have a RoP GF. Fasts during Manashivaratri (for me).
Out of jest she told me "Let's go out for a dinner with me in a Sari (with bindi and all), nobody will guess that I'm a katwi.

For us Indics, not all is lost.

Vikas
BGR Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by Vikas » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:12 am

Kitoo Ji, Is there any update on your story ?

KJo
Forum Moderator
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by KJo » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:12 pm

darshhan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:07 am
KJo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
Primus, great video saar! He explains very well how people virtue signal when they are looking for a mate, and how some people do it just to look good without any real solution in mind. I have a few family members who are the same way, they treat their own wives like crap but on Whatsapp and Facebook, they are the ultimate feminists.
KJo, the best part is that most of the girls still dont prefer men who engage in virtue signalling. They would rather sleep with misogynist bad boy types who treat them like shit. So callled virtue signalling male feminists are automatically friendzoned or are designated Brother material. Most of these male feminists are actually quite repressed which is understandable considering they are not getting enough sex from the very same females whose interests they are promoting.
You are right, and this now veers into L&M Kshetra. ;)

I agree with you, but there is a slight twist IMO. Many women prefer it if their own husbands are the docile types who say the right things in public and get uncomfortable when they express a non-PC viewpoint. But women like and get attracted to men not their husbands who displays the similar traits. I have seen this many times and find it intriguing.

My explanation is that once a man becomes a woman's husband, he is "conquered" so nothing more needs to be done to keep him and it is better if he is controllable. But for a man not a woman's husband, he is still to be potentially conquered and when he doesn't give an F about what a woman or the world thinks, it comes across as self-confidence and if there is one thing about a man that a woman finds sexy, it is self-confidence. Not even his looks or height.

vishvak
BGR Newbie
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:53 pm
Location: Mumbai

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by vishvak » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:00 pm

https://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewt ... 3#p1406203

From above point 2:
The basis of all sukha or all true pleasantness is dharma or righteous conduct.

Please don't let some television/quack-movie fool you.

Vikas
BGR Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by Vikas » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:06 am

KJo wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:12 pm
darshhan wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:07 am
KJo wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:26 pm
Primus, great video saar! He explains very well how people virtue signal when they are looking for a mate, and how some people do it just to look good without any real solution in mind. I have a few family members who are the same way, they treat their own wives like crap but on Whatsapp and Facebook, they are the ultimate feminists.
KJo, the best part is that most of the girls still dont prefer men who engage in virtue signalling. They would rather sleep with misogynist bad boy types who treat them like shit. So callled virtue signalling male feminists are automatically friendzoned or are designated Brother material. Most of these male feminists are actually quite repressed which is understandable considering they are not getting enough sex from the very same females whose interests they are promoting.
You are right, and this now veers into L&M Kshetra. ;)

I agree with you, but there is a slight twist IMO. Many women prefer it if their own husbands are the docile types who say the right things in public and get uncomfortable when they express a non-PC viewpoint. But women like and get attracted to men not their husbands who displays the similar traits. I have seen this many times and find it intriguing.

My explanation is that once a man becomes a woman's husband, he is "conquered" so nothing more needs to be done to keep him and it is better if he is controllable. But for a man not a woman's husband, he is still to be potentially conquered and when he doesn't give an F about what a woman or the world thinks, it comes across as self-confidence and if there is one thing about a man that a woman finds sexy, it is self-confidence. Not even his looks or height.
Is this not a reflection of basic human nature where what you have is less important than what you don't have ?
I think even Men play this game where someone elses wife appears more attractive and sexier than ones own wife moresoever if she is confident, bold and doesn't give a F about men around.

KJo
Forum Moderator
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by KJo » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Vikas wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:06 am
Is this not a reflection of basic human nature where what you have is less important than what you don't have ?
I think even Men play this game where someone elses wife appears more attractive and sexier than ones own wife moresoever if she is confident, bold and doesn't give a F about men around.
I agree that this is a factor, and I think it is one among many at play.
And you are right, someone else's wife may appear more attractive because of novelty factor, because people are at their best behavior in such situations, and men and women in general love attention from the opposite gender. A woman who is confident, bold etc may seem attractive from afar, but when you get closer, the downsides begin to appear. The same woman is a higher likelihood of being narcissistic, nasty, demeaning, selfish and having no empathy.

Kabir
BGR Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:13 am

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad

Post by Kabir » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:15 pm

SRoy wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:06 pm
Kabir wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:19 am
Do any mullas have mohtarma friends (abduls not that many seen in this category) who have been waiting for eons for their mr. right and haven't been able to accept a single arrange or love marriage proposal because of some expectations. I have at least 3 friends atm - one is a kerala christian where religion is also in the mix the others are hindu/jain from mumbai. One of them is a work colleague with whom I have constantly been in touch since the last 10 years and still not been able to explain to her about the simplicity/complicity of marriage. She just couldn't get hooked on to any one and has now reached the other side of 35 - which is a lot for jain females. She is a completely normal girl and not rainbow variety types. The other two friends well into their 30s as well. Just get a feeling that more and more girls are ending up this way due to some imaginary expectations they may have built in their minds. If you speak to them they will make it sound as if the expectation is very plain and they are looking for a normal guy but most of the normal guys they have rejected till date seem to have married off and settled well with decent girls. Not sure if its the social media impact or the exposure to bollywoodia ideas. Its another headache for their parents as well who slowly start giving up on their religion and caste :D expectations once the girls hit 30s and finally are will to settle with anyone as their SIL. So much ado for nothing.
Apologies for late reply.

New to L&M as well :)

Religion doesn't matter. Women do adjust.

Have a RoP GF. Fasts during Manashivaratri (for me).
Out of jest she told me "Let's go out for a dinner with me in a Sari (with bindi and all), nobody will guess that I'm a katwi.

For us Indics, not all is lost.
SRoy ji its great to know about your partner. I was just commenting on girls who end up waiting it out till eternity in search of that Mr. Right. Most married people know that there is nothing as mr. or miss right. Was just thinking how this idea gets cultivated into young girls minds due to fantasies or other factors created by bollywood and media.

Post Reply