Love & Marriage Nukkad

General nukkad-style discussions.
This forum is lightly moderated, and members are expected to moderate themselves.
Mort Walker
BGR Member

Re: Love & Marriage Nukkad - 01

Post by Mort Walker » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Nayak wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:17 pm
IOW, fart in each other's presence, gracefully without holding back the sound effects. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Wimmens are more discrete even if they are comfortable around you.

Dileep
Site Admin

Post by Dileep » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:33 am

Raju wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:15 pm
My criteria for compatibility is, can you relax around each other without being judged. Neither you judging her, and neither she judging you. This is bottomline of comfort factor and compatibility.
That would be equal to a 'unicorn' fed on 'four leaf clover' who can explain the 'purpose of meaning'

shravanp
BGR Member

Post by shravanp » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:41 am

This is rather strange experience but I don't know if anybody has experienced it.

Two situations :
1. Performing hex for the sake of procreation
2. Performing hex when both are real and extremely h0rny, and the male partner goes full dominatrix on his female partner (as if she was his hexual slave). Sometimes you say things that could be outright insulting to the woman, but totally acceptable to her during that passionate moment (kinda fun).

Good chances of her getting preg in second scenario.

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:57 am

what I meant was comments like, 'hey u r so fat', 'u look so unfit, why can't u exercise', why don't join a gym', 'look u r full of blackheads', etc.

Mahakala
BGR Newbie

Post by Mahakala » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:28 am

Those are negative no matter what. If there is a true understanding without ego, you would suggest corrective measures rather than just point out negatives :)

Nayak
BGR Newbie

Post by Nayak » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:45 am

Where is weak-a$$-ud-din ?

Marten
BGR Member

Post by Marten » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:42 am

Mahakala wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:28 am
Those are negative no matter what. If there is a true understanding without ego, you would suggest corrective measures rather than just point out negatives :)
You ain't the chap who rode a buffalo, are You?

Mahakala
BGR Newbie

Post by Mahakala » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:08 am

Marten wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:42 am
Mahakala wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:28 am
You ain't the chap who rode a buffalo, are You?
Hehe. Not quite.

Raja
Forum Moderator

Post by Raja » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Nayak wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:17 pm
IOW, fart in each other's presence, gracefully without holding back the sound effects. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That was one of our 1st impromptu compatibility tests when we started occupying each other's bedrooms. If you can't fart without inhibitions in front of your GHQ, why would you marry them, hain?? :mrgreen:

Raja
Forum Moderator

Post by Raja » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:31 pm

Raju wrote:
My criteria for compatibility is, can you relax around each other without being judged. Neither you judging her, and neither she judging you. This is bottomline of comfort factor and compatibility.
Correction....compatibility is when you are comfortable tuning them out and ignoring them when required.

sum
BGR Newbie

Post by sum » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:15 pm

I have one pooch:
Do wimmens also keep thinking of Hex or Jnath for long lengths of their idle time like mards?

Is it correct to assume that wimmen folk can go for looong spells without procreation unlike mards who would go bonkers if no action for certain length of time?

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:59 am

Raja wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:31 pm
Raju wrote:
Correction....compatibility is when you are comfortable tuning them out and ignoring them when required.
you have to understand entire context in which the statement will explain itself. You both are hanging out, perhaps watching TV with your partner, and she takes this opportunity to criticise your relatives. :P

so in a moment of complete lack of stress, she still finds some defect or the other. This shows a basic irritation and incompatibility, with a person so much so that one is not able to hang up cudgels even in a relatively disarmed state. I am not saying not criticize at all, but there is time and place for that.

Mort Walker
BGR Member

Post by Mort Walker » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:06 am

Raju wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:59 am
you have to understand entire context in which the statement will explain itself. You both are hanging out, perhaps watching TV with your partner, and she takes this opportunity to criticise your relatives. :P

so in a moment of complete lack of stress, she still finds some defect or the other. This shows a basic irritation and incompatibility, with a person so much so that one is not able to hang up cudgels even in a relatively disarmed state. I am not saying not criticize at all, but there is time and place for that.
Then re-read Netaji's statement as it is very applicable for the exact circumstance you describe -
compatibility is when you are comfortable tuning them out and ignoring them when required.

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:21 am

sum wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:15 pm
I have one pooch:
Do wimmens also keep thinking of Hex or Jnath for long lengths of their idle time like mards?

Is it correct to assume that wimmen folk can go for looong spells without procreation unlike mards who would go bonkers if no action for certain length of time?
such childish questions .. I am presuming ur unmarried. :P

about ur question, let us say u are stimulated by rambha, then they are also stimulated by rambha. :P But for them rambha must be submissive. There is exchange of subtle cues for this. Because male libido is hanging out there, in your face, it is an unavoidable aspect of their relation with opp gender. female chemistry is much less loud and they have many ways to satisfy themselves.

If you understand pissko, guys like shahrukh, and other bollywood boy toys with no hair actually mimic the submissive rambha type. And give similar cues to those around them and to those watching them. This is my take for some time.

about ur second question regarding long spells, everything is possible though not probable. All this long time without this or that is a function of hormones, and hormones peak during certain age after which hormones do not peak even if you beg them to. So imho the age bracket decides how long or short one can go without some form of 'procreation'.

Mort Walker
BGR Member

Post by Mort Walker » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:22 am

sum wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:15 pm
I have one pooch:

This is actually a very complex question.
Wimmins are more subject to hormonal conditions as opposed to the need to constantly procreate the species like mards.
During prime child bearing years, they are more subject to somewhat similar conditions, but conditions have to be right. If monthly cycle is at various stage and or they are disturbed or distracted, then no. There was once a statement by Jenna Jameson who said she thought more frequently about such things like mards, but that behavior is many standard deviations from normal wimmins.

I do know that if you can't deliver Big-Os to your SHQ/GHQ, then it is a big problem for domestic tranquility.

If something traumatic has happened such as death of husband, they've been physically assaulted, sickness, or some major shock to a family member, then hex can go away for a long time if not forever.

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:25 am

Mort Walker wrote: you have to understand entire context in which the statement will explain itself. You both are hanging out, perhaps watching TV with your partner, and she takes this opportunity to criticise your relatives. :P

Then re-read Netaji's statement as it is very applicable for the exact circumstance you describe -
compatibility is when you are comfortable tuning them out and ignoring them when required.
[/quote]

once or twice is understandable.
If it is happening regularly then ??

chini are nibbling at border, each time our guards close their eyes thinking it is empty noise, and we should be 'broad-minded' and chini are just dumb and mean no harm. So then the SHTF out of blue when hindi-chini bhai bhai attacks you. And then u understand what those nibbles were for.

Mort Walker
BGR Member

Post by Mort Walker » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:30 am

Raju-ji,

What is your BRF handle? I can't recall who you are.

Chinni are known dushman, but one's SHQ is not. If you view your SHQ as dushman, then you have a larger problem.

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:39 am

Mort sahab, Raju is a brf handle banned in 2008 or thereabouts. I revived this handle because I could not revive it there.

SHQ is not dushman for sure, but war of words have a life of their own. Then what you said holds true. I am using same time tested formula of compromise. :mrgreen: What is the option ? But I am also exploring pit falls regarding the same. Because some people do not stop nagging, not my experience, but some couples will experience this. Is it because of dissatisfaction, another affair, basic incompatibility, or difference in aspiration. Miya wants to live in desh, shq wants to do new york. Depending upon capabilities or hidden talents of partners, anything is possible.

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:01 am

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this epitomises the kind of bed time stories narrated before many bakras are halaaled.

Singha
Forum Moderator

Post by Singha » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:22 am

Raju got your message via Raja 8-)

we are in same den now.

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:14 am

ji huzoor. pranaam.

Raja
Forum Moderator

Post by Raja » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Raju babu, all females nag. They have a bigger BBD bug than mards do despite all the gyan feminist tomes write about this. I am sure Brad Pitt gets nagged by Angelina for not being more handsome. You need to be self confident enough to ignore and also let her know explicitly that you are happy with what you are hence, she better manage with whatever she'a got otherwise it's a never ending cycle which will wear you down. The hindi chini bhai bhai assault wave may never come but it will be death by a 1000 cuts. KJo had filled pages of L&M with such experiences.

Aman
BGR Newbie

Post by Aman » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Around a decade back, there was a member on the BRF registered with an id "Raju". He had a major difference of opinion with a BRF Mod. (won't take the Mod's name here). I think the whole issue had such a serious turn that I remember a fellow BRFite friend had emailed me that Raju had even talked of taking the whole issue to the minority commission at that time....

KJo
Forum Moderator

Post by KJo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:09 pm

Raja wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:11 pm
Raju babu, all females nag. They have a bigger BBD bug than mards do despite all the gyan feminist tomes write about this. I am sure Brad Pitt gets nagged by Angelina for not being more handsome. You need to be self confident enough to ignore and also let her know explicitly that you are happy with what you are hence, she better manage with whatever she'a got otherwise it's a never ending cycle which will wear you down. The hindi chini bhai bhai assault wave may never come but it will be death by a 1000 cuts. KJo had filled pages of L&M with such experiences.
This is very well said, and I have for long failed on this. The Mrs would nag and I would respond and that would escalate into major Mahabharata. Then comes the part where females become illogical, she tells me that whatever I did for her when we got married like pay for her Masters education (no cheap change, it was $25k when I made $56k a year) was because I wanted it and she dutifully followed my "orders" :roll: . Then I go "WHAAAAT???" and we are off to the races. She has a high paying career today and a lot of self confidence from her education and job, but she wails that she "could not do what she wanted do" as a newlywed when not once she objected to these education plans because she wanted it too. If I had not done it, she would be a SAHM with an idle mind like Neha and Girija. And you know what kind of mischief an idle mind can get into - Allah rehem kar.

Lots of rona dhona that we didn't travel enough in earlier years. Sure, but no one else in our circle did either. One needs to give up trying to discuss logic with women. Just say yes and calm them down, and do whatever the hell you want is the best way.

So as Raja says, one needs to learn to ignore. Just do your dharma as a husband and ignore the gaalis. I am better on this but by no means where I want to be. Maybe guys with a sister do better on this?

The positive is I realized that I am not alone in being flummoxed by this feminine Lahori Logic, it happens to everybody so it's not abnormal.

What is BBD? Is it BreadBoarD?

Raja
Forum Moderator

Post by Raja » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Bigger Better Deal