Nukkad

General nukkad-style discussions.
This forum is lightly moderated, and members are expected to moderate themselves.
vishvak
BGR Newbie

Re: Nukkad

Post by vishvak » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:12 pm

From the link above

Meet anthropologist who interacted with nature worshipper Sentinelese tribe
Dr Madhumala emphasised that the only religion tribals follow is ‘animism’ which is the worship of sun, moon, sea and sky
Wonder where all the science for patent regime comes from.

The 'tribes' are primitive with distinct gene lines for about 30k-60k years. And even these people know what bloodthirsty warmongering invaders didn't know. Going by gene pool timelines, the barbaric freaks have lied - AT MINIMUM about and of 30,000-60,000 years - repeatedly for 200-300 years.

chetak
BGR Oldie

Post by chetak » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:38 am

twitter

why only north Indians??, everyone should be concerned about such frauds.

Dear North Indians, if you want to buy south indian Masala powder, buy anything EXCEPT 'Aachi' brand. They are Christian religious bigots. They are creating havoc in TN through missionary activities.

9:09 AM - 14 Dec 2018
#Boycott_Aachi_Masala... I have stopped buying Aachi masala long back. Hindu employees cannot sport vibhuti or kumkum. Not allowed to wear the dhoti if an employee goes to sabrimala. And engages big time in conversion.

7:41 AM - 6 Aug 2018

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:20 pm

^^ Chetak Ji, Is this a random tweet by someone or is there any veracity to it ? At my house, we have mostly shifted to Patanjali masala or procure home made from a nearby village.
BTW I see Pakistani brand "Shaan" masala in stores these days.

chetak
BGR Oldie

Post by chetak » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Vikas wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:20 pm
^^ Chetak Ji, Is this a random tweet by someone or is there any veracity to it ? At my house, we have mostly shifted to Patanjali masala or procure home made from a nearby village.
BTW I see Pakistani brand "Shaan" masala in stores these days.

The owner seems to be

- Mr. A. D. PADMASINGH ISAAC,
Chairman and Managing Director ,
AACHI Group of Companies.

Boycott shan masala too. why profit the jehadis who are out to get us??

chetak
BGR Oldie

Post by chetak » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:57 pm

twitter

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:39 am

So if an ex-Indian citizen is stripped off his citizenship by the host country (as it is happening with a Indian who became British citizen in 2014),
Can the said person be deported to India ? If Yes, then under what convention since the person would have relinquished his Indian citizenship so technically he can visit India only on a visa and that too only if he has Passport of the host country ?
What happens to such Nationality-less people ?

chetak
BGR Oldie

Post by chetak » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:38 pm

chetak
BGR Oldie

Post by chetak » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:39 pm

chetak
BGR Oldie

Post by chetak » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:41 pm

chetak
BGR Oldie

Post by chetak » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:43 pm

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:32 am

In the history of mankind, there were so many who claimed themselves to be either God or messenger of God or child of God and were promptly killed or punished by the ruling political class.
The myth of Jesus like so many other cults got lucky after his death. Just that instead of this cult dying with time, it flourished.
We know of another violent cult that become popular after the death of it founder.

vishvak
BGR Newbie

Post by vishvak » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Roper and rolers have obliterated cultures across continents and so much so that to call something foreign is to play in hands of the same. SoniaG is but an example with claim of giving up PM's chair as if it's family property.

Post colonization there was cold war also where Pakis messed up Kashmir (and Bangladesh) besides terrorism in many states. Now USA is world's only superpower post cold war.

Result of this is that heathens pegeins kooffr have to bear the brunt of what is 'international' i.e. exclusive roper and roper manipulation. We haven't learnt much from experience of Israel, among others, who had to struggle for thousands of years and still surrounded by hostile neighbours - long term.

Then there is case of people like Druze, Parsees etcetera which we aren't to look at. No one proposes that propaganda against non-believers must be punishable offence, for example, and therefore we can't copy something obvious from 'phoren'.

saip
BGR Newbie

Post by saip » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:50 pm

Planning a short trip to Kerala. My wife wants to two nights in a house boat. Any suggestions? I have quote for 75k for four for a houseboat for two nights. Being picked up from Cochin and dropped back. Is this reasonable?

ricky
BGR Newbie

Post by ricky » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:36 pm

What do the maulaners here make of the following article and its ilk. I personally believe that the noxious side effects of feminism have come calling, and the fairer sex is more concerned with their hold on power that it entails rather than any genuine emotion towards co-habitation. Over the years, the frequency of news articles related to judicial harassment, cuckoldry have risen and it would seem that the womenfolk have exulted in this new found power giving rise to many degeneracies we now see prevailing. Against this, there are many individuals who have given the race for a female companion because the cost, both monetary and mental are too high for supposedly fickle minded people, the various social trends and their popularity only attest to this fact; and if does go through I suppose a large population would switch over.
In true Indian fashion, the stupid are bound to import the system verbatim which may cause societal breakdown.
https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the ... ex-dolls-2

chetak
BGR Oldie

Post by chetak » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:49 pm

Watch video

Tamil stand up comedian

For my Tamil speaking friends - @Funny_Leone is seriously funny!

https://twitter.com/SreeIyer1/status/10 ... 7850916866