Corruption and other misdeeds by Congress, SP, AAP and other "secular" political parties.

News and Discussions about politics, current affairs, international relations, economy, elections, state level politics etc.
This forum is strictly moderated.
Primus
Forum Moderator

Re: Corruption and other misdeeds by Congress, SP, AAP and other "secular" political parties.

Post by Primus » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:29 am

Mani Iyer's book NDTV Frauds is worth reading.

As Ravi Shankar Prasad is fond of saying 'Baat niklegi to bahut door tak jayegi'. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Re: Corruption and other misdeeds by Congress, SP, AAP and other "secular" political parties.

Post by Muns » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:05 am

I am happy to see that DK Shivakumar is finally being interrogated by the ED. From people that I previously have talked to in Bangalore, he ran it with an iron hand. Goes to show how deeply seeded the corruption was in the Congress party. How many Indians received kickbacks and further their own ambitions for the sake of the country. Then again, this is something that has been going on for generations and millennia.
Although Congress party can do is shout vengeful politics. In any case, I would love to actually read about the details of how he money launder. I guess we can expect that in the next couple days.

As of this time, his workers have already started to create of violence on the streets pelting stones and burning vehicles. The Congress have initiated a bandh across Karnataka.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/d ... 2019-09-04