The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
kittoo
BGR Newbie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by kittoo » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:36 pm

It's very disheartening to see the hate for Hinduism and BJP/RSS in some of our lower caste brethren. I don't remember this being the case a couple of decades earlier but these days sometimes I see such hatred on my FB feed that boils my blood. And no matter how much I try to explain by facts, they do not understand. Completely braniwashed.

shynee
BGR Newbie

Post by shynee » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:59 pm

No wonder Siddharamiah is Desperate
Dr Praveen Patil‏@5Forty3
6h6 hours ago
More
The sheer depth and scale of anti-incumbency against the Siddaramaiah led Congress govt. in Karnataka has probably begun to unravel now like a spring uncoiling itself with vengeance!

32 replies 439 retweets 630 likes
Reply 32 Retweet 439 Liked 630

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:01 pm

correct...without nation knowing lakhs of Rohingyas sitting on our head..once a refugee is in from a conflict area deporting them is very difficult. In an interview a former French police chief on TV stated same: they are fully aware of illegal immigrants from Africa but many are from Chad & Mali etc where war is on.
One needs a proper law to determine who is bangladeshi infiltrator , citizen or bonafide refugee. After determining that, "counseling" can start. Within a few months, they will all leave.

=======

We must allow in ALL hindus, sikhs, buddhists etc from Pakistan, Bangldesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Fiji etc. It is trivially easy to find whether they are hindus etc or infiltrator.

======
It's very disheartening to see the hate for Hinduism and BJP/RSS in some of our lower caste brethren. I don't remember this being the case a couple of decades earlier but these days sometimes I see such hatred on my FB feed that boils my blood. And no matter how much I try to explain by facts, they do not understand. Completely braniwashed.
Its possible that they think that you are brainwashed. And quite possibly, their blood boils when they see you supporting RSS.

I had long told that RSS-workers' decisions (a) to oppose caste based reservation and at the same time (b) support corruption/nepotism in judges/IAS , which gives 10 times more unethical benefits UCs --- will only enable missionaries to widen rift between UCs and LCs. Well, thats what has happened.

When leaders are corrupt, and use a LABEL for their selfish goals, and workers go along, that LABEL will get hated. eg communist leaders use label of communism to collect bribes. And so people hate communism.

Same way, Modiji, RSS-leaders, RSS-workers used Hinduism for their political/economic gains ONLY. And so Hinduism got blamed in the section which got raw deal from these leaders.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:55 pm

The Supreme Court is now delaying RJB verdict & going back to discuss & establish whether a mosque is integral to Islam (or something like that). Basically the argument is once a mosque always a mosque. I was surprised to see SC take up RJB but normal functioning is now prevailing. I don't think RJB will be solved before 2019 unless the Government bulldozes it somehow via brute strength - a fight which I think this Government will simply not fight.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:40 pm

kittoo wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:36 pm
Ditto. Sometimes I feel, at least among the eductaed well off so called 'lower caste", its more a case of jealousy maybe or something else. And this jealousy of so called 'upper caste' is similar to TSPsque hatred of Hindus. In the case of our so called 'lower caste" brethren, the jealous and subsequent hate stems from not being able to belong and seeing so called 'upper caste' Hindus having a sense of identity and pride which they (so called 'lower castes') cannot relate to because they feel excluded. The only solution to this is IMO for both sides 'upper castes' and 'lower castes' to feel empathy for each other. In one case, the present 'lower castes' cannot hold present 'upper castes' for what was done to them in past, and at the same time, present 'upper castes' must realize that unless they reach out and change from the heart, just saying we are all equal is not good enough.

kittoo
BGR Newbie

Post by kittoo » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Chandragupta wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:55 pm
The Supreme Court is now delaying RJB verdict & going back to discuss & establish whether a mosque is integral to Islam (or something like that). Basically the argument is once a mosque always a mosque. I was surprised to see SC take up RJB but normal functioning is now prevailing. I don't think RJB will be solved before 2019 unless the Government bulldozes it somehow via brute strength - a fight which I think this Government will simply not fight.
I never had any hopes from the SC anyway. The verdict is never going to come from them. They will keep delaying it one ground or another. They do not have the cajones to give the right verdict, and they know it. All this integral or not and every other stuff is pure bullshit and they know that too. What is wrong is wrong. A temple was demolished and mosque was erected over it. Thats a fact! Mosque being integral will not change that! It not being integral wont change the fact that Muslims will riot if the result isnt in their favor. SC knows that too. Bunch of hypocrites. Just say that we do not have the balls to give the judgement and be done with it. Wasting everyone's time and taxpayer's money.
crams wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:40 pm
Ditto. Sometimes I feel, at least among the eductaed well off so called 'lower caste", its more a case of jealousy maybe or something else. And this jealousy of so called 'upper caste' is similar to TSPsque hatred of Hindus. In the case of our so called 'lower caste" brethren, the jealous and subsequent hate stems from not being able to belong and seeing so called 'upper caste' Hindus having a sense of identity and pride which they (so called 'lower castes') cannot relate to because they feel excluded. The only solution to this is IMO for both sides 'upper castes' and 'lower castes' to feel empathy for each other. In one case, the present 'lower castes' cannot hold present 'upper castes' for what was done to them in past, and at the same time, present 'upper castes' must realize that unless they reach out and change from the heart, just saying we are all equal is not good enough.
Agreed. And when I say this reconciliation thing, I get brickbats from both sides. One is so stuck on not being 'upper caste' that they have started hating the religion itself, even though the religion doesnt say anything about someone being lower caste by birth. Rather than building the pride by actually reading some vedas and moving up the ladder and refuting the caste bullshit on the grounds of religion, they are going in the opposite direction- connecting every single thing to them being lower caste. Manuwad this and Brahmanism this and that, everything is RSS BJP conspiracy to suppress dalits. Such conspiracy theories even among the educated lower castes that one wont be able to wrap their heads around it.
Then the other side is just so stuck on Reservations that they cant see past it. As if if reservation was removed India would suddenly become US (which, ironically, has its own reservation system). Posting nonsense statistics about how 39% of all US doctors are Indians cause India has reservation and what not. Get over it and stop connecting everything to it. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the good of society and nation. If you want to fight reservation, fight on proper grounds and possible things such as adding creamy layer in all kinds of reservations, limit on usage of reservations etc. Agreed on the point of actual change of heart too. Let dalits become priests in temples, let them hold whatever positions in Hindu committee as any other caste guy. I say the litmus test for anyone saying no discrimination is a simple question- will you give your daughter in marriage to well-educated and otherwise perfect lower caste guy? In your heart you would know the answer.
Both sides are 'you are either with us or against us' and that is a tragedy for our nation.

Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Post by Rudradev » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:19 am

crams wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:40 pm
kittoo wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:36 pm
These "educated lower castes" with Hindu-sounding names are either crypto Christians, or deracinated leftists whose ideological allegiance is to Marxism (a form of secularized liberation theology derived from Christianity).

That is in fact giving them the FULL benefit of the doubt and assuming that there are actually sincere persons behind the toxic handles on your FB and WA feeds.

The more likely explanation is that they are Cambridge Analytica cutouts doing their part in a paid campaign.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:34 am

Dear audience, and also paging all resident EVM-rakshaks Tanaji, Raja Bose etc etc
Sub : VVPAT makes it easier to rig elections !!!

Pls see video's made by ECI staff on how VVPAT EVM components are connected.

Ballot Unit with candidates' name and one button per candidate is connected to Printer, thru a cable that is hard wired to Ballot Unit.

Printer is connected to Control Unit which has CPU and memory to store votes thru a LOSE OPEN CABLE --- open and lose at both ends , not hard wired to any component !!!

Voter presses candidate# X on Ballot Unit. Ballot unit send X over its cable to printer. Printer prints X and then sends X to control unit over the LOSE CABLE

The lose cables dont have serial numbers or any markings
How these EVMs can be rigged ? By replacing lose cables which take signals over remote control that candidate#N should be favored. So voter will press X, see X and then cable from print unit to control unit will send N instead of X !!!
Now some postors gave such scientific arguments to defend this lose cable that

(a) India isnt polcie state and so cable replacement isnt possible !!!
(b) congress didnt rig election and hence rigging isnt possible !!!
(c) others were too technical and sceintific for me to even remember !!!

I request ALL to apply their own mind.

I also request request all resident EVM-rakshaks to first see ECI vidoes on how VVPAT components are connected and how they have decided that unmarked unnumbered cables cant be replaced !!!

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:59 am

RM, EC had an open challenge for people to display how EVM's can be hacked.

Did YOU, as in Rahul the Mehta,
a) participate in said challenge ?
AND
b) prove the possibility of EVM's being hacked to the satisfaction of at least one recognized media outlet (newspaper/news channel/news service) ?

If not, you are talking out of your hat and need to edit your above post and say categorically that your DO NOT have any proof whatsoever of the things you are saying. Also, any further UPSC essay style posts on this thread would constitute trolling.
In which case appropriate steps will be taken.

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:10 am

A friend who is part of the NRC's supervisory staff says that SC's curtailing of time span has badly hurt the standards (it wasn't great previously anyway). Due to lack of proper supervision and training of staff, kaamchor sarkari people are giving free pass to all and sundry even though when there are obvious problems in the family tree.

this would be hugely counter-productive as the ajmal's would be emboldened and vindicated, since NRC itself would be used to 'prove' that the BD's are all Indians.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:13 am

How Modiji, RSS-leaders and RSS-workers are widening rift between Lower castes and upper castes

Since ages, I have said that Modiji, RSS-leaders and RSS-workers are psuedo-hindivaadies amd NOT TRUE Hinduvaadies or even TRUE secular. A true Hinduvaadi or a true secular will never take steps that increase rift between upper caste members and lower caste members. But RSS-workers repeatedly knowingly take such steps. And sadly, many UCs fall in their trap and situation worsen.

Mohan Bhagwat has said several times that they want to review caste based reservation !! What does this "review" mean? It means --- RSS wants to end caste based reservation. And did Mohan Bhagwat ever say that they want review corruption/nepotism/nexuses in supreme judges , IAS etc ? NO !! WHY NOT? Is he scared? NO. Its because RSS-leaders and RSS-workers want corruption/nepotism/nexuses etc in judges to ever end. Likewise, RSS-workers have never opposed HUGE profits land hoarders earn due to absence of wealth tax and control over mineral mines.

Now reservation does give some unethical advantage to lowers and some unethical loss to uppers. But UNETHICAL gains uppers make from corruption/nepotism/nexuses in judges/IAS , from banking loot and NPA, from absence of wealth tax and huge land hoarding etc etc is 1000 times the unethical gains lowers make from reservation. And yet you will see rss-workers crib 48 hours a day against reservation and insist radio silence on corruption/nepotism, NLA loot, land hoarding, mineral mine control etc

They think lowers are stupid and will never notice. Well, there are people (like myself) who always point out that "see , these RSS-workers oppose reservation, but deliberately never oppose land hoarding, mineral loot, NPA loot, nepotism in judges etc". And I mention this to ALL, not just lowers. But many uppers fall in the trap of RSS-workers and join the cacophony against caste based reservation and insist on radio silence on corruption in judges, mneral mine loot, NPA loot, land hoarding etc

Since 1980s, I have heard many Dalit activists saying "Muslims are NOT our enemy . Have they ever opposed reservation for us? NO. Who has opposed reservation of us? Its only bania brahmin. They are our enemies!!" . And now OBC activists also sing same chorus. And when I inform upper caste members about these statements, they blame reservation for this and NOT their opposition for reservation !!! And this is because of RSS-workers' propaganda that "caste based reservation has weakened unity in Hindus" !! Whereas opposite is true. Its because of CBR, that Dalits have still remained in Hinduism ; otherwise without CBR they would have joined Missionaries long back !! And so CBR has strengthened Hinduism, NOT weakened Hinduism. . But RSS-workers keep cursing reservation. Everyday, on facebook, I see dozen brain dead memes that "USA is ahead of India because India has CBR" and "Trump told Modiji that see we Americans are ahead of you ONLY because you have CBR and CBR forces intelligent people to leave India and come to USA". All these nonsense memes are made by the Nagpur IT cell.

And as an example, people like myself also point out names of ALL telecom regulators we had in India since TRAI and point out their castes to ALL who listens. Why dont you get names of ALL TRAI regulators and see their castes. Do you see any "pattern"? Now all TRAI regulator do is collect bribes. And imo, lower caste IAS can also do that quite well. So why are they excluded? Likewise, people like me have a list of all imp IAS and their castes to show that all malaai posts never go to any lower caste IAS. They only get positions where dry bread crumbs are thrown.
And now RSS-workers are working to reduce effects of election by bringing SIMULTANEOUS ELECTION SYSTEM. Lower caste members see that today, ONLY two tools they are elections and caste based reservation. Otherwise, much of land, much of mineral mines, much of nexuses in banking, much of corrupt judge positions etc all belong to uppers only. And once power of election weakens, caste based reservation will reduce or may end. So proposal of SIMULTANEOUS ELECTION SYSTEM is creating huge rage in lowers because it weakens the MAIN tool they have. But RSS-workers shamelessly support that proposal !!! And many uppers fall in their trap.

So finally, rift between uppers and lowers increase

SOLUTION I propose is that uppers need to take FIRST step. They should first work to end nepotism in judges/IAS, corruption in judges/IAS, reduce ill effects of land hoarding, end mineral mine control loot, end NPA loot etc. And ONLY after taking these steps, they should expect anything from lower caste members. Otherwise, trickle by trickle, they will all move to Missionaries.

An dump RSS-leaders for good. They are in election ONLY for personal gains and to get upper caste votes, they will go to any extent without worrying that rift between lowers and uppers increases/

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:24 am

Rahul M wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:59 am
RM, EC had an open challenge for people to display how EVM's can be hacked.

Did YOU, as in Rahul the Mehta,
a) participate in said challenge ?
AND
b) prove the possibility of EVM's being hacked to the satisfaction of at least one recognized media outlet (newspaper/news channel/news service) ?

If not, you are talking out of your hat and need to edit your above post and say categorically that your DO NOT have any proof whatsoever of the things you are saying. Also, any further UPSC essay style posts on this thread would constitute trolling.
In which case appropriate steps will be taken.

I want to confine to 1-2 posts per day

So I will reply tomorow

PLS DELETE THIS POST after you read it. Because I dont want my post count to cross 2 per day and 7 per week

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:46 am

Guys for a couple of the previous posts regarding Hindu migrants form pakistan, we tried to make a video of this in Delhi. From what I understand these Hindu migrants really live in the pathetic condition. Most of them of come in through a tourist visa program that they initially had to visit festivals like the Kumbh Mela and really decided not to return.... For reasons that we really know about.

In any case we tried to highlight their struggles before and I will plan to do so again. Really need to take back a small part of Sindh especially Tharparkar and reloacate these folks.
I plan to bring you more updated information on how they are doing.

http://www.india-aware.com

https://m.youtube.com/c/indiaaware

ashokk
BGR Newbie

Post by ashokk » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:53 am

BJP’s RS victory makes passage of key bills easier
NEW DELHI: BJP’s growing numbers in Rajya Sabha + , along with those of its allies, will help Modi government reduce the numerical disadvantage it suffers in the Upper House and, with the help of some regional parties, can put it in touching distance of the majority mark. The shrinking gap, which will reduce further with the terms of three nominated MPs getting over soon, offers the government the opportunity to negotiate issued-based support from some non-NDA and non-UPA parties.

Its support among independents and nominated MPs will add to its ability to get key bills passed. The party has a majority on its own in Lok Sabha and with NDA partners, the number reached 315 in a House with a current strength of 540. The tally of seats in Rajya Sabha after Friday’s results shows that the NDA can inch towards the half way mark of 123 if it gets the support of regional parties such as All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK), TRS, YSR Congress and Biju Janata Dal (BJD).

This can take the tally to 123 (with a few nominated and independent MPs). Though BJP is set to take on Biju Janata Dal (BJD) in Odisha in the 2019 assembly election, the party has voted for key bills in the past. The data also show that there is still a big block of 115 members including from UPA, Left and Trinamool Congress, who are unlikely to support the government on a bill where the opposition is rallying against the government.

The government will have the option of improving its strength by nominating new members in place of three who are retiring later next month. Three of the present nominated members are likely to support the government and four of independent MPs are likely to go with the treasury benches. The government can also try to rope in former ally Indian National Lok Dal, which has just one member in the Upper House, if the issue is crucial enough even though the parties are opposed in Haryana.

While this is a good sign for BJP, which has been struggling in the Upper House since it assumed office in 2014, the stance of its allies after the SP wins in two Lok Sabha bypolls in Uttar Pradesh need watching. The Telugu Desam Party (TDP) has broken its alliance with BJP and Shiv Sena has sulked and threatened though it has usually not struck. The Akali Dal has been at odds with BJP but is unlikely to vote with the opposition and same is the case with Janata Dal (U).

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:04 am

Rahul M wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:10 am
A friend who is part of the NRC's supervisory staff says that SC's curtailing of time span has badly hurt the standards (it wasn't great previously anyway). Due to lack of proper supervision and training of staff, kaamchor sarkari people are giving free pass to all and sundry even though when there are obvious problems in the family tree.

this would be hugely counter-productive as the ajmal's would be emboldened and vindicated, since NRC itself would be used to 'prove' that the BD's are all Indians.
So disappointing.

Assam has BJP government, can the center and state governments not do anything? What is the point of havinga majority government in the center if Modi intends to surrender national security - be it Rohingyas or BDs - to Milords in the SC??

Think of it this way - would a Congress' majority government in the center allow SC to deport Rohingyas and BDs?

But saying this would offend blind Modi worshipers who pounce upon anyone who would dare criticise this Govt.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:18 am

Muns wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:46 am
Guys for a couple of the previous posts regarding Hindu migrants form pakistan, we tried to make a video of this in Delhi. From what I understand these Hindu migrants really live in the pathetic condition. Most of them of come in through a tourist visa program that they initially had to visit festivals like the Kumbh Mela and really decided not to return.... For reasons that we really know about.

In any case we tried to highlight their struggles before and I will plan to do so again. Really need to take back a small part of Sindh especially Tharparkar and reloacate these folks.
I plan to bring you more updated information on how they are doing.

http://www.india-aware.com

https://m.youtube.com/c/indiaaware
When there is still grave apathy towards legitimate cashmiri Hindu refugees, driven out by muslim terrorism, why so much of hamdardi towards the paki Hindu refugees??

charity should begin at home, no??

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:09 am

Chetak, doing this from my phone so little hard to post links. If you click on channel link above, you'll see we've made videos on Kashmiri pandits as well recently, to highlight forgotten promises....we've all been drinking from same BR well for many years.....

Regards

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:20 am

Govt had approached SC to extend time for NRC update. SC refused.

hanumadu
BGR Oldie

Post by hanumadu » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:36 am

Congress did not act for years and SC could not do anything. What will it do if BJP delays the process?

Supratik
Forum Moderator

Post by Supratik » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:08 am

About 32 million people in Assam. 19 million declared legal. 7.5 million under consideration. That means about 6 million are already illegal - just not declared. Pretty good.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:52 pm

HRD ministry is utter and total failure.

http://www.dnaindia.com/academy/report- ... ms-2293511

@pras4net
Amazing fraud as PM !! More than 7000 non minority schools in MH facing/faced closure due to #RTE

@ANI

When I read in letters sent by you that how a rickshaw puller from Assam's Karimganj, Ahmed Ali built 9 schools for poor children, it gives me a glimpse into the nation's willpower: PM Modi #MannKiBaat

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:06 pm

Guys, I am 100% in synch with tourism minister Alphon's take on this 'aadhar will strip privacy rights' cacophony against aadhar by ModiJi haters. And of course, the western toadies stationed on Delhi pick this crap up from our Lutyen elites and puke the same in their media. Latest being a hit job against aadhar in the WP. The silly chick Ritika whatever puked in the NYT several weeks earlier.

Fact is, we give up our privacy on a range of issues: from location tracking on our mobiles to as the honorable ministers says, striping but naked before condescending hateful white immigration officers to get a US visa

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 453753.cms

Fact of the matter is that on balance, aadhar solves more problems which is much needed in a dirt poor country like India than. Benefits of aadhar are very well knows. But opponents have latched onto a privacy loophole here or there and create a huge hue and cry. I mean WTF, do millions of Indians give a f!ck for all the arguments these Lutyens like Ritika Khera make when they start seeing the benefits? All this crap about "privacy" impresses whites no doubt, but even whites talk a lot about privacy, but nobody raised a little finger when NSA was wiretapping phone calls because they knew that it was done to trap p!ssful involved in terror plots.

Raju
BGR Newbie

Post by Raju » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:52 pm

crams wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:06 pm
which is much needed in a dirt poor country like India than.
dirt poor ??

Vikas
BGR Member

Post by Vikas » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:03 pm

CRAMS Ji, Why do you get worked up by articles appearing in NYT or WP which have anti-India stance. Hardly anyone in USA cares about Aadhar in Bharat except for first Gen Indians. Let few Libtards earn dollah by writing some crap worthy articles. Oneday in your and my lifetime, Some Indian will buy them out.

Chandragupta
BGR Member

Post by Chandragupta » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:14 pm

Privacy in India. :rotfl:

This is all drawing room talk of South Delhi and South Bombay types. Nobody in the heartland gives a shit about privacy. They dont even know what it means.