The Great Indian Political Drama - 1 (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)

The Archive forum serves as a repository for topics that have been closed from the other forums. They serve as a database for future reference.
Rudradev
BGR Newbie

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - Oct 2017

Post by Rudradev » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:51 am

Thanks Marten ji. Who is Ramya?

Nayak
BGR Newbie

Post by Nayak » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:06 am

A two bit actress from mysore. Divya spandana is her real name.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Marten
BGR Member

Post by Marten » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:25 am

Rudradev wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:51 am
Thanks Marten ji. Who is Ramya?
She was considered close to SM Krishna and family (not sure why, but she was a protege), while her mother was Karnataka INC Women's Wing head. So definitely very well connected.
PS: No ji for me, please.
Wiki Clicky
Taking over as Social media head for INC
news about her foster father
Narayan, an industrialist, had been the foster father of Ramya since she was five years old. He had encouraged Ramya’s foray into politics.

Narayan was a pillar of the Karnataka State Lawn Tennis Association and worked for development of the sport for the last 14 years. He was the force behind former union minister S M Krishna becoming the president of KSLTA and also big international events like the Legends tour and ATP World Doubles coming to Bangalore. Chief Minister Siddaramaiah paid his last respects to Narayan.

Hari Seldon
BGR Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:12 am

^ Said trolling attempt is laughable.

Would be looking out for more such attacks. But fatigue sets in quickly, and these swarm attacks tend to get very boring very soon - people typically learn to tune out cr@p very fast - survival strategy and all that. Or so one hopes.

sum
BGR Newbie

Post by sum » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:21 am

Marten wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:43 am

Look at the Poonawala brothers. Their claims are of being agnostic/unbiased etc. Do their actions reflect the same?
Similarly, there will be a large lot of folks who do it because of both ideology and hatred towards Hindus/Dharma. For any negative article involving NaMo, you can view the responses and arrive at your own conclusions.
The day they tweet their pic drinking beer and eating pork on Ramzan fasting day, i would believe the claims of these ×#~%₩

sum
BGR Newbie

Post by sum » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:26 am

hanumadu wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:43 pm
Jay Shah's company had a turnover of 80 crore but suffered a loss of more than 1 crore. He wound up the company after that. This is one full toss Rohini Singh bowled and everybody on SM is vying with each other to hit it for a six. This is clearly a ploy to divert the attention from the king fisher scam of sonia and family. Hope Arnab sticks with it. He did promise there are a total of 5 episodes on the scandal.
This morning i woke up to my FB feed having a single article linked by 10 to 15 of the usual suspects im my friend list and i knew something was cooking.

Didnt bother reading and came to BGR to know what it was about

Too predictable

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:15 am

SC has banned firecrackers in delhi during Diwali. After diwali you can use them. No ban so far during christen new year.

Neela
BGR Newbie

Post by Neela » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:06 am

SC banning fireworks on Deepavali day . Suo moto or some FCRA-violating NGO behind it. How does SC take cognizance ?

Neela
BGR Newbie

Post by Neela » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:43 am

But interesting no. Sale of firecrackers banned only until 01/Nov/2017. After that it is lifted. Cos bible thumpers needs firecrackers for Xmas & New Year. How convenient.

PS: Just reqlized abhijit posted the same thing.

Sachin
BGR Oldie

Post by Sachin » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:44 am

crams wrote:I am not sure I agree 100% with Minhaz Merchant's analyis, but IMO, he is right that Congoon ecosystem is ferocious nowadays on social media.
+1. I have observed the same in Kerala as well. The Social media channels (like Facebook) was not much used by the Congress. The Sanghies & Commies were the ones who freaked out there. Now for the past 3-4 weeks, I see many new IDs and active campaign for Rahul etc. Facebook even shows me such posts as "recommendations". So it may be quite true that the Congress social media cell has been activiated all across the country.

Mean while, basic fire safety training seems to be a mandatory requirement for the Congress workers
Bengaluru: Woman Congress activist suffers burns during protest against LPG hike (Latest)
Protest gone horribly wrong: Congress workers set themselves on fire while trying to burn Modi effigy (Slightly old story)

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:32 am

SC bans fire crackers till Diwali, then it is Ok to burst them. Social media is ablaze with this Aurangzeb ish order.

Indrad
BGR Oldie

Post by Indrad » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:33 am

many of these new accounts for congress are bots and ghost accounts, yesterday some one demonstrated this, more than 1/3 followers of RaGa have not tweeted even once.

Singha
Forum Moderator

Post by Singha » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:56 am

i heard there are cos out there who will kit you up with fake facebook friends even...as many as you want, and you pay for more desirable and successful looking friends.
there are cheen cos where people sit on banks of phones tapping away all day to upvote pages or app rankings for a fee.

they are called click farms
https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/05/insid ... ick-farms/

Aditya_V
BGR Member

Post by Aditya_V » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 am

I have worked in company which paid an agency for FB likes to make certain pages were popular.

MehtaRahulC
BGR Member

Post by MehtaRahulC » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:49 am

SCjs ban on fire-crackers is NOT on lighting firecrackers. Its on sale. So now people will sell and will have to buy illegally at twice or thrice the price. And total quantity will definitely reduce, This decision of SCjs imo is anti-Hindu and anti-Hinduism.
Solution I propose is --- we should tweet MPs and @PmoIndia to print law against SCjs' judgment asap. Parliament can cancel any judgment of SCjs (eg Shabano case). And imo, we should also support proposal on newindia.in website , that "Parliament should asap pass law to cancel SCjs' verdict". As count increases, chances of getting this anti-Hindu judgments will increase.
( aside : newindia dot in is "sankalp se siddhi" website made by PMO, to send constructive feedback to GoI. Here , people can upload a cause = proposal, with or without PDF, get a link, publicize the link, and also ask supporters to vote on it. Voting has some tech problems right now).
see https://newindia.in/causes/cancelscjordertobancrackers . I have started this cause to get SCjs' order cancelled by Parliament
Today it is Delhi, tomorrow it can be my city Ahmedabad. And next day, it may be your city. So if you are outside Delhi, pls vote for it.
see also tweet at https://twitter.com/MehtaRahulC/status/ ... 8378995714
tweet I have sent is " @PmoIndia #CancelScjOrdertToBanCrackers SCjs' judgment to ban firecracckers is wrong. Pls ask Parliament to print law to cancel it."
One may send similar tweet . More tweets , the better.
And long term solution is Right to recall Scjs - i.e. citizens should expel a few SCjs, and also imprison them for corruption and nepotism.

Yagnasri
BGR Newbie

Post by Yagnasri » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 am

Sir,
It is exactly this kind of posts that led to the closing of GDF in BRF. Now we are not even in the burkha threads here and all the things we post are open. Please be careful.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:24 am

Yagnasri wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 am
Sir,
It is exactly this kind of posts that led to the closing of GDF in BRF. Now we are not even in the burkha threads here and all the things we post are open. Please be careful.
Yagnasri garu, how long will it take for the govt to bring in an ordinance to revoke the ban ?

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:29 am

Yagnasri wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 am
Sir,
social media is saying far worse about SC.

Lets see what BJP does now.

Marten
BGR Member

Post by Marten » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:32 am

They can do it in one day if they so choose. An ordinance only needs to be drafted by a Chief Secy.

Let me commit the sacrilege and ask why are crackers important for Diwali? Don't get me wrong. I'm trying to understand both sides here.

Disclaimer: As the father of a kid who suffers severe bronchitis attacks each year during Diwali, I'm only happy for ground level crackers to be taken away. To make up for this lack of celebratory appeal, we light up the entire lobby and pathways.

Yagnasri
BGR Newbie

Post by Yagnasri » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:38 am

Even if we want to fight this is not the fight we can fight. We need to fight intelligently. Move to court by way of an SLP towards a ban on bringing of burning of sugar cane waste etc in North India and make them enforced stopping of the burning. See the fun of such ban. The burning is a more problematic thing than crackers during Deepavali festival.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:38 am

It is like hindus are living on rent on this land. Can hindus not ask for justice when handful of people decide how and what hindus should do? is this 15th century? Ban the firecrackers by all means but ban it uniformally irrespective of religion or occasion. Why single out hindu festival and allow other religions to use firecrackers freely? Argument of hindus are majority hence they make more pollution is hollow. If so then hindus give maximum of tax then benefits must be given only to them. This is ridiculous.
Last edited by abhijit on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

abhijit
BGR Member

Post by abhijit » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:43 am

Marten wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:32 am
Let me commit the sacrilege and ask why are crackers important for Diwali? Don't get me wrong. I'm trying to understand both sides here.
It is not about firecrackers or pollution. I am sure we all want to live peacefully and healthy. Point is this is singling out one important festival while letting other do what they want. This smells fishy and disguised under environmental issue. Ban them uniformally, have a common law for all citizens irrespective of their religion. Nobody will question.

Mahakala
BGR Newbie

Post by Mahakala » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:43 am

BJP MLAs in delhi welcome this verdict. There aren't enough granite walls in this country to bang my head against. These buggers, atleast for the sake of firecrackers traders should've come out and said they respect SC but will push govt for an ordinance to allow sale. That is why relying on just the BJP isn't enough but we have to push them every step of the way. Remember what was there before Namo came to the centre? That.

Marten
BGR Member

Post by Marten » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Folks, please be careful of committing contempt. Not worth getting this forum shut down as well. Please self moderate the language.

Karthik
BGR Member

Post by Karthik » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Dr. Harsh Vardhan‏Verified account @drharshvardhan 24m24 minutes ago
More
Welcome decision by the SC on ban of firecrakers sales in NCR. Comes as a huge support for my #GreenDiwali initiative for our environment
Dr. Harsh Vardhan‏Verified account
@drharshvardhan
Follow
More
And of course, we must spare a thought for poor birds and animals who spend a terrible evening scared by all the fire & noise #GreenDiwali
Dr. Harsh Vardhan‏Verified account @drharshvardhan 23m23 minutes ago
More
Instead of spending thousands on crackers, lets buy food & sweets and share it with poor/underprivileged, make it an awesome #GreenDiwali