The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

News and Discussions about politics, current affairs, international relations, economy, elections, state level politics etc.
This forum is strictly moderated.
chetak
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

Post by chetak » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:30 am

is the bengal model being followed in UP, as preparations are being made for the coming UP elections

Lakhs of illegal rohìngyas being settled in UP

Thousands of forced conversion by !$! backed jihadis

These are frightening precedents for the sabotage of the forthcoming UP 2022 elections.

UP CM Yogi Adityanath has ordered action under NSA, gangster act in the conversion case, the UP cops have claimed that over 1000 people have been converted till now.

The accused have been identified as Mufti Qazi Jahangir Qasmi and Mohammad Umar
via@Newsbox_India

UP CM @myogiadityanath directs state police to invoke National Security Act (NSA) in probe invl charges of mass religious conversion against two men arrestd frm Batla House on Mon

Charges
1.Conversion of gullible students at sec 117 Deaf society Noida
2.Girls, job hopefuls pic.twitter.com/RtjTLe5B2k
via@rohanduaT02, June 22, 2021

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:14 am

Been a busy week and was watching Vice news last night. Couple of Indian Americans commenting yet again on how India under Modi is guilty of criminal neglect for not addressing the crisis during the second wave.
Have just been looking to some of the stats on the below sites. What I think NDA did under Modi to manage the second wave is truly remarkable. I also think that it is really remarkable that the statistics have been as accurate including test positivity rate and new cases. Of course, there is going to be some degree of underreporting, but the numbers are really astonishing.

Just to try and keep things in perspective. During the middle of March is the pandemic are starting to take off, approximately 1% of the population at that time or 37 million people at least one dose the vaccine.

Fast forward to now and we’re looking at 320 million people or at least 18 to 20% have at least one dose of the vaccine.
The top two states have always been Maharashtra and Kerala where the NDA had little influence with regard to vaccination rates.
From a peak of over 400,000 cases a day, we are now back down to approximately 48,000 cases a day. Unfortunately, we all know people that passed during the second wave, but it really should be seen as an accomplishment to bring down such as surge all across India.

None of the statistics are really commented on. International news agencies continue to feed on the death crisis approximately a month ago and still trying to blame it on Modi’s trips to West Bengal and allowing the Kumbh to continue.

The statistics really show otherwise. Out of the top 5 states where the virus really surged out of control being Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, it is only Karnataka where the BJP holds government.

UP as run by Yogi, was another remarkable achievement in bringing down the case positivity rate immediately. All of these facts I believe should be regularly highlighted.

https://www.bing.com/covid/local/india?vert=graph

I have taken vaccine, so has my mother; don’t believe rumours: PM Modi

https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... h-7377963/

Modi also highlighted the union government’s efforts to ramp up the vaccination drive. He hailed the administering of over 86 lakh doses in a single day on June 21, the first day of the new phase of vaccination in which the Centre is procuring 75 per cent of vaccine stocks for distribution to states.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:08 pm

how long do you think that this guy manish maheshwari, is going to last, the way things are going.

how do you think that his family is holding up.

how much longer will some court will continue to stay the orders.

would this lesson have been possible if twitter had been banned by the GoI

do you think that google, facebook, instagram and the US embassy in dilli are not watching with dismay, all this sordid drama play out in the public domain, due to the bad publicity being generated for the ameriki big data companies

jack on crack has quite needlessly, brought down all this fire and brimstone upon himself, by defying the Indian govt. He has gained zilch in the process. twitter, and the others, are getting their arses kicked in many countries.

why are his employees in India being forced to pay the price while he is very comfortable, sitting far away in the communist paradise of california

what happens if some crazies gather outside the twitter India offices, demonstrate, and maybe, just maybe, set alight a car or two or three or pelt stones and break windows

just like the much vaunted black ameriki lives matter, equally, our own brown Indian lives also matter, right

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:51 pm

This is your chance

Date extended till 15th July

we seem to have missed this

Kumar
BGR Member

Post by Kumar » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:54 pm

Lost all the hope with BJP government. See the members of text book committee

https://twitter.com/Kavita_M57/status/1 ... 4585841673

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:29 pm

Don't evict "PDP leaders" from govt accommodations and provide them security: mehbooba mufti writes letter to the LG UT j&k

chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri.

these "leaders" who don't hold any elected position are demanding security at tax papers expense.

Why doesn't mehbooba "talk" to the pakis

Mufti seeks J&K LG’s intervention against eviction of PDP leaders from govt quarters

Mufti seeks J&K LG’s intervention against eviction of PDP leaders from govt quarters

The former J&K CM said her party's leaders are being forcefully targeted, and that she'll hold Lt Governor Manoj Sinha accountable if anything untoward happens to them.

4 July, 2021

Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) president Mehbooba Mufti on Sunday sought the intervention of Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha against the alleged forcible eviction of her party leaders, including former legislators, from their government quarters.

Mehbooba alleged that the administration is selectively targeting PDP leaders and made them vacate their official residences in Srinagar without providing any alternate accommodation.

The former chief minister warned that she would hold the Lt Governor administration responsible if anything untoward happens with them.

I am deeply concerned by the manner in which the administration is selectively targeting PDP leaders and ex-MLAs. At a time when militancy is on the rise yet again, they have been made to vacate their official residences in Srinagar without providing any alternate accommodation, Mehbooba said in a letter addressed to Sinha.

She said what makes matters worse is that even after the repeated requests of the party leaders to grant them security in villages where they originally reside, these requests have been declined .

The state administration has cited the presence of militants for their refusal to provide security. But the same administration has no qualms in evicting them from secure government accommodations in Srinagar and deliberately putting them in harm’s way, the PDP chief said in her communication.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:17 pm

MunsJi et. al, what is happening in Maharashtra? There seems to be some behind-the-scenes talks between Shiv Sena and BJP. I know its easy to pontificate sitting far away, but I will be very disappointed to see BJP suck up to those Shiv Sena louts. But then again, given how crucial Maharashtra is to ModiJi/BJP regaining power in 2024, I understand why they need to make a pact with the devil.

I mean I was hoping that SS will crumble by now for the grand betrayal of their leader Udhav Thackeray by tying up with Pappu, but that did not happen. And given the rock solid support SS has in certain quarters of Maharashtra, I guess BJP had to blink in the war of attrition. Between handing over Maharashtra and entire country to Pappu and opposition creeps, and BJP having to compromise on its core principles, I guess realigning with SS to regain power was the lesser of the 2 evils.

On another note, Pappu & Co have rekindled Rafale once again after the French started some investigation into Dassault. The pathetic joke that India's opposition and Lutyen elite have become is to see their reaction. Yesterday, but senile dimwit Yashwant Sinha and N. Ram were brazen in declaring that neither India's supreme court's decision that an investigation into the deal is not warranted, nor is the clean chit given CAG committee because their are 'tainted' by ModiJi. But some pipsqueak judge deciding to investigate Dassualt is 'proof' that ModiJi is corrupt.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:00 pm

Hi CRamS, haven’t really looked into the new Bonhomie between the Shiv Sena and the BJP. Not really sure if they can be a lot of reconciliation to be honest. They may be looking at 2024 but my view is that over the last few years the Shiv Sena has taken some really hard blows.
Primarily I feel that the biggest damage has come to the Shiv Sena who was once seen as the leader for Hindu nationalism has completely seeded that role to the BJP and Modi/Shah. They are really the new Bal Thackerays, and probably makes a voter think about what the Shiv Sena is really trying to achieve state wise and even nationally.

Not only that, but the Sena is also really struggled in the eyes I feel of lot of voters recently with its corruption scandals including the almost mafian ring involving Anil Deshmukh. Couple together with its pathetic record in handling Covid as well as allying with the Devil congress.
In my view it is the Sena meeting with the BJP to try and understand it’s coming role in future elections where the BJP will no doubt feeling larger numbers of Maratha candidates.

With regard to the Rafale issue, it only seems to come about when elections are close by. It’s going to be the standard tested and tried method with regard to showing the BJP govt as Facist, corrupted and incompetent. This standard regimen will involve both local as well as international media houses. There is as we know from much greater game at play who seeks to reinstall the Vatican head at the pinnacle of India’s elected government.

Was taking a looking at this Stan Swamy guy. Here is a Jesuit priest from Tamil Nadu and in classic missionary style sought out the Adivasis, in Jharkand before converting them and allowing them easy access towards the rank-and-file of multiple Maoist agencies. How many Indians have died because of this Maoist menace. This is why conversion is such a big deal in India. It is completely because the convert looks upon his prior religion with disdain enabling him to perform terror attacks on his previous community. It’s not conversion, but manipulative psychological brainwashing.

It seems the NIA caught him with loads of Maoist propaganda. Today it seems that he died in custody and the usual stalwarts are out to decry the "fascist, Hindutva govt" both local and worldwide. It also seems to follow the same story of bull*&^% Christian propaganda of religious persecution. This is splashed worldwide across Christian missionary agencies.

Was reading about the Elgar Parishad case as well. Basically, the usual suspects including Umar Khalid all gathering together to decry “Brahmanism” against the poor Dalits.
I wish we had an answer to this Abrahamic conversion zeal… It has plagued us for so long. I hope that we can all show the dark side of such conversion and zeal and I hope that the NIA will release some of the information it has gleaned on Stan Swamy among others.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:11 pm

Just bought this, may post on it later,

Breaking India.

https://www.amazon.com/Breaking-India-M ... 8191067374

Also,

https://cisindus.org/

Looks very interesting, may take that Breaking India course above.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:03 am

India PM Narendra Modi named 'predator of press freedom' - BBC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm05y2PVn8k

What a joke with regard to journalism the BBC has become. I actually grew up watching BBC and used to think to myself what astonishing reporting. This would be especially true of some of the documentaries, but more and more, what we are seeing is the blatant disregard for any kind of authenticity.

I’m not sure what kind of standard the BBC sets anymore. Just take a look at the headline.
They report that the RSF (reporters sans frontier) has just called Narendra Modi “a predator of Free Press in India”
To support this view, they managed to grab to their channel Rana Ayyub, well known Salafi who has been caught umpteen number of times with false accusations.

A quick search through the financials of reporters sans frontier, shows that their donations are pretty much hidden. Another quick Google search shows that many have frequently commented on the funding for reporters sans frontiers as mainly coming from European countries themselves.
Therein shows its well-known bias of placing European countries at the top of the list, and shoving far down the list whoever it disapproves of.
It would be fascinating to find out which European countries are funding reporters sans frontiers. What is even more amazing is that the BBC takes this account as a holy gospel.

A quick look at England though and you come across the name of Tommy Robinson who was jailed in the UK for simply filming the Huddersfield grooming gang rape trial. This is where 20 men of Pakistani origin were raping young girls in UK. What happened to press freedom here? He’s not even reported on reporters sans frontiers.

Whatever it is, it does show the nexus that exists between state governments and their own puppet media companies simply to bolster their own reputations. It’s time India starts similar organizations of its own.

The Reporters Without Borders Press Freedom Index: Independent Assessment or EU Propaganda? (Part I)

https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/art ... nda-part-i

https://rsf.org/en/financial-transparency :shock: :roll: :roll:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reporters_Without_Borders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:13 am

When it was Kumbh media told this as a corona spread festival. even this guy Pinrayi Vijayan has raised so many questions to Hindu Dharma. on the another hand Supreme Court asked to cancel KAvar yatra. Kerla is witnessing a large number of cases on daily bases. This guy has given full freedom on EID just to make happy his vote bank. Supreme Court asked him after PIL has been raised.

"The Kerala government filed reply late night before the SC, justified the relaxation given in the #COVID lockdown restrictions to provide succor to the traders who were expecting that #Bakrid sales will alleviate their misery to a certain extent."

see the kind of justification given by Government.

https://twitter.com/DostKhan_Jammu/stat ... 98496?s=20

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:40 am

Been some interesting times in India especially in UP.  I continue to marvel at how Yogi has managed to really control the cases in his state. Have to think that UP has almost the same population as Pakistan. Yet he managed to control the case positivity rate much lower than anywhere else in India during the surge. Largely responsible for flattening the curve in UP.  There's been a lot of talk recently again in trying to push the almost defunct pegasus scenario. Not really sure how many In India really buying this however.

Can only hope that he continues to keep the case positivity rate as low as he has had previously. Another good thing to see that Modi and Shah have have looked towards replacing replacing BS Yeddyurappa in Karnataka.  He was noted to view over age and also his sons had multiple corruption cases against them. 

His overall handling of the covid crisis and India was also not going to be quite poor. Karnataka also surged in case numbers as well as positivity rate and was difficult to control. The flood situation also did not make things much worse for him.

Overall transition of power was noted to be quite painless.
Prashant Kishore continues to be a thorn in the side however. If news is to believed, the campaign for UP 2022 and national 2024 is well on the way. Need to understand what his baseline strategy has been. Has had some fair success over the last couple of years...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:39 pm

Please see this chart, I am going to unmask the international nexus behind #Pegasus
(via@vijaygajera)

and also read this thread
This thread will help you to understand the whole gang that works only to do propaganda. Also, you will see their Indian connection too!
https://twitter.com/vijaygajera/status/ ... 4119565313

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:04 am

Hindus are the orphans of Secularism.

Ever since Muhammad Bin Qasim set foot on Sindh, 1000 years has been a history of forced conversion of women, temples and cities.

The forced conversion of women at gun point still continues.

Instead of outrage, it is met with silence.

Special Thanks - Swati Goel - https://twitter.com/swati_gs

TimeCode

0:00 - Ambedkar on effect of Islamic invasions
0:10 - Feminism ends where Islam begins
1:23 - How Kashmiri Gulzar forced a girl into Nikah using threats of violence.
2:39 - Gulzar forced girl to eat beef.
2:48 - Conversion at gun point.
3:50 - Sikander Butshikan killed lakhs of Brahmins for not converting.
4:15 - Historical force feeding of beef to Hindus post conversion.
5:07 - Sex Slavery of Hindu women under Islamic rule.
6:33 - ISIS taking Yezidi women as Sex Slaves
7: 23 - Islamic scholar justifies Sex Slavery.
8:23 - Story 2 - Aamir Hussain kidnaps girl & forces her to convert.
8:58 - Eid Melas where Hindu women were gifted during Tughlaq rule.
11:17 - No love - Only Jihad
12:14 - Aurangzeb farman for conversion in 1612
12:44 - How Bollywood makes Hindu children read Namaz in films.
13:41 - Sharia Compliant ads of Surf Excel
14:07 - How Kol was converted to Aligarh
14:43- No outrage on conversion but lots on reversing it.
16:30 - Why reclaiming original names of cities important.
17:15 - Incompetence of Aurangzeb.
17:40 - Mandir tod ke uspar Safed topi - Mughal Architecture.
18:44- Why red light areas must be named after Mughals.
20:44 - Anti Hindu bigotry of Akbar.
21:12 - Why reverting to original city names causes outrage?
21:55 - Indira stopped excavations at Ayodhya when Ram Mandir pillar bases found
22:55 - Forced Conversion has become Secularism.

https://www.opindia.com/support/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNfLcrO9kjQ

Forced Conversions || Ep 2A - Women, Cities & Temples || Ft. Nitin Gupta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEbeiLOotCE

Forced Conversions || Ep 2B - Pahle Pyaar, Phir Talwar || Ft. Nitin Gupta

TimeCode

0:00 - Quote
0:08 - Intro
:41 - Sikh girl forced to convert by fellow students in Kashmir.
2:23 - Role of Educated Muslims in creation of Pakistan
4:00 - Islamic laws of motion
4:35 - Story 2 - Tauseef killed Nikita for refusal to convert.
5:27 - Mindset of parents of Islamic terrorists & Jihadis
7:00 - Pakistan like situation in India
7:40 - Story 3 - Shakib becomes Aman. Beheads Ekta.
10:22 - Myth that Jihad is Internal Struggle!
13:24 - Nikah of Left & Islamists.
14:23 - Communists support to Jinnah & creation of Pakistan.
15:52 - How Communists whitewashed Islamic crimes using education.
19:10 - End Montage of Hindu girls killed by M boys for refusing to convert.

https://www.opindia.com/support/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:57 pm

Finally a great job by PM. Rajeev Gandhi keel award is now Major Dhyanchand Award and it is right he was a player who's a real player. Rajiv Gandhi didn't played a district level sport. Congress is not able to digest this. See the kind of BURNOL moment for Randeep Surjevala :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/rssurjewala/status/ ... 67015?s=20

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:29 pm

MunsJi, excellent observations on UP. It takes extreme spinning capabilities of Pappu slaves and ModiJi haters like Turdesai and Mullah Jain (UnDy) to suggest that lack of testing inflate UP's success while too much testing deflate Kerala's 'success'. Fact is, politics aside, India as a whole faces daunting challenges on a pandemic like this given the woeful health infrastructure, thx to 70+ years of Italian dynasty.

All that said, if you look at the Pappu 'secular' ecosystem's modus operandi, both domestic and international, their #1 targets are ModiJi and YogiJi to discredit them through fake news, exaggerations, selective reporting etc. With UP elections looming, they have upped the ante in targeting YogiJi and doing everything they can do undermine him. I am not on the ground, but it does seem to me that by and large YogiJi retains the upper hand in UP. Thus, if all the media attacks against YogiJI don't succeed, I expect the truly evil Pappu ecosystem (break India forces) to target YogiJi physically. Thus, I hope he is given Z++ or higher security cover.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:52 am

HI CRamS,

I’m glad that the Olympics has taken much of the pressure and given some distraction with regard to issues of the next month. However, I don’t expect the Pegasus issue to die down anytime soon if Rafale was an example. They will now try to beat the issue that the government is listening into every conversation throughout India and raise the paranoia that Modi and Yogi are personally listening on the other end of the line.

In any case, like I said the Olympics have been a welcome distraction. Comparatively I continue to look at the case positivity rates especially with what we are now dealing with here in the US. Completely different scenarios, with Indians having no qualms about receiving the vaccine whereas here in the US we seem to be now experiencing a 4th wave. India got caught and got hit hard but we recovered quite quickly and the numbers regarding vaccine output over the month of June are simply staggering. For those six weeks we are looking at somewhere around 300 million vaccines. Currently, over half a billion (507 million) right now have received at least one vaccine. Even one vaccine is decent enough to save your life.

These numbers are really something to tout about. What is astonishing is that the numbers seem to be even picking up more pace.
It leaves the opposition really trying to scratch their heads about which foot to place forward, at least for now.

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:25 pm

I don't know what this lady swara Bhaskar wants but I think this time Hindus has taken it seriously. She has compared Taliban to Hindu terror now Hindus has registered cases on her.By this time more than 10 complaints and FIR has been registered. I am hoping she should get arrested.

https://twitter.com/KapilMishra_IND/sta ... 54149?s=20

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:01 pm

WTF is happening in the US and what is the USG doing about the nazi like attempt of the toxic and malevolent US academia in "Dismantling Global Hindutva"

what does it even mean and what exactly is our embassy in the US doing about this.

this is a toolkit for derailing Modi's election bid in 2024 as well as derailing a few state elections like UP elections, for starters.

Tarek Fatah@TarekFatah·Aug 18
"Dismantling Global Hindutva" - Yes, that's the name of the conference, sponsored by Harvard, Stanford and Berkley + 40 others. Look at the speakers - it's a who-is-who of rabid Hindu haters, virulent anti-Indian voices, oblivious to the Taliban terror.

and this is their stated objective.
This rise of militant Hindu groups in India and the corresponding escalation of violence against religious minorities and other marginalized communities is well documented, including by global media. International attention has also been directed at the exclusionary Citizenship Amendment Act of 2019 pushed through by the ruling Hindutva-aligned Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the aggressive crackdown on all forms of democratic dissent, and the intimidation and imprisonment of journalists, human rights groups and activists working to empower marginalized caste and tribal communities. This overall erosion of democratic practices and freedoms in India has been noted by global research networks. There has also been some useful scholarship, journalism and community-based activism on the links between Hindutva and racism and caste-ism. We need now to develop a comprehensive understanding of Hindutva and its global implications through its different iterations in the large Indian Diaspora and its potential for building links with other supremacist ideologies, especially as Hindutva groups expand their influence well beyond India.

The BJP and its various affiliate groups have been adept at building connections with the vast Hindu diaspora, particularly in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. This reach has contributed materially and ideologically to the strengthening of Hindutva in India. Moreover even as such groups have leveraged racialized minority protections in, for instance, the US, they have continued to support caste-discriminatory practices and have found common cause with far right and white supremacist groups in Europe and the US.

It is also important to recognize the economic turmoil unleashed by the authoritarian economic policies and policy-making framework of the BJP government, including the failed demonetization policies and the ill-conceived agricultural reform policies. Such erratic and draconian policy making has led to stalled economic growth, dangerous declines in basic living standards, and loss of protections for the most vulnerable labor and agricultural communities in India.

This conference will convene panels on a variety of interlinked topics that address the threat and power of Hindutva. Scholars, journalists, and activists will examine the historical development of Hindutva, the fascist dimensions of the ideology, its alignment with other supremacist movements and define all that is at stake across a range of political, socio-cultural, and economic issues. We also aim for the conference to be a space for examining the history of dissent and resistance against Hindutva. Dalit and Feminist traditions have long resisted the singular narrative of Hinduism adopted by Hindu Supremacists. A broader coalition of activists from progressive communities have mobilized to enable both material and ideological divestment from Hindutva. Drawing inspiration from such collectivities, we expect to develop resources for anti-Hindutva pedagogy and organizing in educational and cultural institutions everywhere.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:11 pm

does she think that kashmir is property that her abbu left for her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Rwi54kw74

Mehbooba Mufti Draws Parallel Between Afghanistan Crisis & Situation In J&K

PDP president Mehbooba Mufti drew comparisons to the Taliban and warned the Centre to take lessons on how the militant group could drive powerful America out of Afghanistan, while also urging the Modi government to hold dialogue with citizens of Kashmir and restore Jammu and Kashmir's special status. She used the ant-elephant analogy to illustrate how the Taliban drove NATO and other international powers out of Afghanistan. She also advised people to nurture the wound caused by the repeal of Article 370 and use it to fight peacefully.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:05 am

Thank you Chetak, for posting the above. I think is extremely important for Hindu Americans here to take up this issue. I wonder this is really just a distraction for the Abrahamic religions, to create some kind of equal-equal especially with regard to Islam. How many generations of Hindus are back to suffer with regard to not only Islamic genocide but also Christian slavery and inquisitions.

The terminology is set to scare. Hindutva. BJP. Casteism. Fascism. Supremist. Am surprised that they have not openly listed Brahmanism and the of course downtrodden Dalits.

This is definitely an overt type of discussion with regard to fostering caste-based divisions among Hindu society with the overall goal of disinformation as well as conversion.

These kinds of issues of nonexistent for Hindus especially with numerous historical reform movements and discussions.

I would definitely highlight the struggles that Hindus have faced over generations especially with regard to genocide. Islamic genocide as well as Bengali genocide of 1971 should be highlighted. Let’s also not forget numerous Christian genocides against native religions the world over including the greatest genocide being the religious-based imposition of slavery.

Two organization seem to be fighting this in the US. I listed both of the links. One below you can add your name and even a short message that gets sent out as an email to all of the universities.

TAKE ACTION BY SENDING THE BELOW EMAIL TODAY!
https://cohna.org/dismantlehinduphobia/

Universities should distance themselves from Hinduphobic Hindutva conference: HAF
https://www.hinduamerican.org/press/uni ... l-hindutva

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:16 am

My email to the above :

I’m extremely disturbed regard to the ongoing conference especially for community that seeks to introspect constantly and has provided so much support to the idea of American freedom. The Hindu faith is a backbone for countless Hindus who have served America various fields especially with regard to healthcare and science.

It is extremely disturbing to see conferences ongoing like this, with little historical basis especially when we can see around the world at constant effects of terror from the Abraham faiths.

Today is the Taliban. Today’s racism may also come from biblical Christian theology from Hamites.
Hundreds of millions of non-Abrahamic faiths have often been persecuted in part because of the disinformation and malice poured from conferences such as these.

Please, stop the hate. Stop the disinformation campaign.

Vasudevai Kutumbakam stands for the world is one family. Can such a message ever exist among the Abrahamic religions without conversion?

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:35 am

What I can’t understand with regard to not just Mufti, but really the Islamic the world is these kinds of pyrrhic victories. Since 9/11 and the absolute bombardment of Afghanistan by the US and NATO allies, the Taliban basically have to sit in a cave for 20 years.

An entire generation grew up not even knowing exactly what the Taliban even represented. After 20 years, when the US left, can the Taliban managed to crawl out from under whatever rock and cave they existed from is now being seen as a great victory against the Western forces?

Mufti, as well as the rest of the Islamic world is trying to spin this is a great Islamic victory for the Taliban. Don’t be surprised if governments worldwide as well as Islamic leaders go back to warning Kufr, the greatness and the strength of the mujahedin.
That greatness and strength comes from Allah. The fact that they scurried into the deepest hole for 20 years is a forgotten memory. The fact that they emerged because NATO allies left including the US is lost on everyone.

Mufti among other Islamic leaders will continue to howl that the Taliban have a great Islamic victory and that non Islamic countries such as India, can never do anything to suppress the mujahedeen…

So, for the Taliban mujahedeen now trying to make their way to Kashmir…. The message should be quite clear. Bomb them hard and send them back whatever cave they came from.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:39 am

Change.org has a petition to sign and achieve 7500 signatures, let's see if we can get it to the mark and we'll beyond. The disinformation promoting conversion and genocide against Hindus must stop...

http://chng.it/XkBdjg5vyD

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:32 pm

I asked....*Maulana sahib,* who will go to heaven, Hindu or Christian?

Maulana -- only *Muslim* I said (angry tone)

OK, which Muslim? --- *Shia or Sunni.?*

Maulana immediately spoke --- *Sunni of course.*

I asked Maulana --- There are 2 classes in Sunni, which of them? *Muqallid*, ya non-muqallid.?

Maulana immediately spoke-- *Only mukallid will go!*

I asked again ---- Yes, there are *four in Mukallid.* Who among them will go to heaven?

Maulana said very leisurely ----

*only Hanafi*, who else?

Then I asked Maulana --- Yes, but in *Hanafi there are both Debbandi and Barelvi,* then who among them will go to heaven???..

Maulana replied----- "Brother, only my *Debabandi* are entitled to go to heaven.

I then said --- thank you very much,

but Maulana sahib..... even in debbandi there are 2.... *Hayati and Mamati* So who among them will go to heaven?

After this Maulana saheb used abusive words and walked away...!!

Do share with those who make fun of Hindu casteism!!
via@bgopu1973

BTW, why would a Hindu ever want to go to heaven? Let the others all go there and we will have a heaven right here.