The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

News and Discussions about politics, current affairs, international relations, economy, elections, state level politics etc.
This forum is strictly moderated.
crams
Forum Moderator

Re: The Great Indian Political Drama - 4

Post by crams » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:55 pm

Watching the Lutyen Pappu dynasty ecosystem meltdown over the NetaJi status, the merging of Amar Jawan Jyothi with National war memorial is very satisfying :-).

Also, their hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. They are hoping that Jats and Muslims unite en masse and vote for Akihilesh Jinnah. Now that is not polarization. That is not communal. But when YogiJi/Shah talk about exodus of Hindus from Kairan, suddenly that becomes communal.

Notice the pattern about these frauds. In alo cases were p!ssfull terror, genocide is involved they will try and obfuscate. So when we refer Pandit ethnic cleansing from Kashmir, they will lay blame on then governor Jagmohan's alleged 'communal' call for Pandits to move to safe areas. Disgusting way to shift the blame on such a gory crime. You talk about Kairana, they will say its a 'communal' narrative because.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:56 am

Definitely a good comeback to put a statue of Netaji there. Guys I can’t help and wonder if there is a deeper political consensus that we should be aware about. Sonja Gandhi along with Rahul and Priyanka with close ties to Ambika Soni refusing CM and now installing Channi. The latter two being closet Christians.

We have numerous references to Channi, giving political mileage to biblical study along with frequent visits to churches and laws made to benefit Christians financially. Photographs online with crucifixion crosses in his home as well.
Add to this, Mamta and even Kejriwals long links to Mother Teresa as well as similar legislation with regard to financial aid and study for promotion of Abrahamic elements as well.

Definitely I will hope to explore some of these links and post them in the Christianity thread. However I think that there is a ploy here with regard to both Punjab and Goa as well, where large denominations now of Christians and newly converted, could well make kingmakers in either states.

Hard to understand the thinking with regard to the rapid conversion in Punjab. I am thinking however that in the coming elections this will be a significant factor. Thoughts on this?

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:12 am

Have you heard about Lavnya case in TN. School was trying to convert her forcefully. But this little girl Sucide to save Hind Dharma. it shows that what they are targeting our kids. I have seen in hospital also, like there is an hospital call Holy family in my area if you are employee there you have to take part in morning Prayers otherwise you are not allowed to work. Even they have specific book library for their promotion. This little girl shows Bravery but unfortunately she has to sucide. The kind of conversion in each and every state is going on Government should come with a law. We are trying to expose their agenda with our Videos too.

https://twitter.com/TrulyMonica/status/ ... 13728?s=20
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl1D8HUQvbU&t=5s[/youtube]

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:43 am

Thinking about this Hijab case. Overall I feel that this is a tinderbox that could not only just ignite but really explode into multiple states. I'm not really sure if there is an adequate way to fight this now in India with elections going on. Schools in India have always had a uniform dress code. Fighting this to have woman forcefully remove their hijab seems to be a losing strategy.

It will always come down to a question of personal rights versus religious freedom.
A better way to afford this I feel would be to have had Supreme Court interviews of ex-Muslims commenting on how suffocating the Hijab was for them.

It could have well been good Segway into the stifling nature of how many Muslims that have felt the need to escape the physically confines so to speak of Islam itself.

Over the last few months we have really seen the uptick with regard to takfir or apostates from Islam. Many of them have come back to being Hindus as well. Some quite high profile cases as well.

The way I see this, is that it's going to be a lost situation with regard to the court ruling. The court will definitely uphold religious freedom as well as personal rights with regard to clothes.

A better we would've been to tackle this as woman struggling to break out of the shackles of that sixth century drapery.
We are not yet close to being France to enforce such rules as this.

Muslims the world over have taken yet again another opportunity to highlight another persecution highlight myth about Hindus in India.

I wish that we could really highlight the role of apostate Muslims in India.
We are trying to connect with some of them as we feel that their stories will be fascinating to hear.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:03 am

Listening today on the news about Rana Ayyub, all I could do is crack a smile.

I mean be talk endlessly about foreign funding of journalists and abrahamics in India, so should it really be a surprise when she is caught with crores in her account?

I'm glad that the enforcement directorate managed to pick up on this. I really hope that they track the money to its source to try and get an idea as to one of the heads of this money Hydra.

I would hope that in all seriousness that her career as a journalist is completely finished. We may see her yet as a attache journalist of the BBC Asia correspondent or shipped out to do her master's bidding somewhere else to save partial face.

In other news, I was listening today with regard to the fleeing Afghan woman football team to Australia. Another classic example of how young Afghani women wore their national football shorts hidden under a thick Burqa while trying to sneak into the airport to leave Afghanistan as the Taliban were coming in.

Now staying in Australia, many of them have come out to speak of the days of horrors they had to face and nothing epitomizes that in their escape from Afghanistan wearing the Burqa and covering up their true identity.

This is the story that needs to be played across India.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:23 pm

@MinhazMerchant

For those asking me to post my original column in English, published in Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati by ⁦@DainikBhaskar⁩, here it is in 4 parts.

Real reason why regressive practice of wearing #hijab has spread among Muslim women is reaction to the end of Muslim-first politics policy followed by the Mughals, then the British & finally Congress was abandoned by ⁦@narendramodi⁩ govt in 2014.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:12 pm

in sharp contrast to what the Modi govt is doing for the so called "stranded" Indians who refused to heed the many directives issued by the GoI to leave ukraine

via opindia

Image Screengrab of the travel advisory by US embassy in Ukraine

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:26 am

Thinking over the last few days and how the world has effectively changed In a span of 72 hours. I think we have all heard the range of emotions as well as what we have seen on TV. Indeed it has been too much information to take completely. We can all go and dissect what has already happened for years.
I'm trying to look at this through a India prism.

I was never really a big fan of Putin because of his dictatorial of hold over Russia over the last decade.
However what I understand is that in India he has quite a large following. His Ironman personality as well as dealing with muslim extremists in Chechnya and beyond has won quite a large amount all the followers who respect him.

Indeed in Russia, it was felt that his popularity also skyrocketed after the 2014 annexation of Crimea.
However over the last 72 hours, all of that I feel has been completely negated.

The Russian superpower completely bullying and dominating Ukraine has led to fierce resistance fighting so far in Kyiv. The world over, hundreds of millions of people have come out in support of Ukraine the underdog. They have denounced Putin as well as Russians en masse. I'm sure that Russians wouldn't have never believed they would be on this side of the propaganda tsunami.

Putin might've done the smarter thing and slowly salami sliced the Donbass region before attempting further areas. Instead it seems that he tried to go for annexation of Kyiv and regime change.

What is this mean for China and Taiwan? Does it open the flood gates for further Chinese agression? I'm not quite sure.

What about legitimate Indian concerns such as the takeover of Pok?
What if we do have a hostile government in Nepal? How do we affect regime change without complete or immediate blitzkrieg...

The answer will be I feel is much more nuanced. Regime changes take time and if this is anything to go by, full-scale invasion is never a good idea.
Then again, hasn't this what Pakistan has been doing against us with regard to proxy war in Kashmir?

India has legitimate rights to occupied territories in Pakistani occupied Kashmir. India has legitimate concerns with regard to a hostile governments in Nepal, Bangladesh and pretty much all of our neighbors.

Something for all of us to think about when it comes to how warfare might change after the Russian invasion of Ukraine. We have to be smarter and aggressive with Pok,Nepal,Chittagong, Sindh etc...

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:47 pm

later, of course, and as usual, the pakis claimed that their account had been hacked

the jehadi bhikaris can't even lie convincingly

‘Students already using Indian flag to escape from Ukraine, ask funds from Indian govt to pay our salaries’: Pakistani embassy tweets

Amid the ongoing war in Ukraine, while more than 2000 Pakistani nationals including 600 students are still stranded in Kyiv and other cities of Ukraine, the Pakistan Embassy in Algeria suggested that the country should ask for financial aid from India as it is failing to provide help to its nationals stranded in Ukraine.

“Embassies ordered to divert funds to Ukraine for evacuating Pakistani Nationals. Should we also start asking funds from India as Pakistan Nationals are using Indian flags to flee from Ukraine”, the Pakistan Embassy in Algeria tweeted. It also said that till date no Pakistani national was evacuated and nor did it have funds to pay salaries to its officials or to help Pakistani nationals stranded in Ukraine.

The embassy in Algeria stated that they have been asked by their government to divert funds so that students in Ukraine can be evacuated. They asserted that they do not have funds to even pay salaries to their staff members.

A lot of videos have surfaced on social media where Pakistani students are seen complaining that they are stranded in Ukraine and unable to get any help from their government. Earlier, news reports have surfaced highlighting that Pakistani students are using the Indian flag to escape from Ukraine, pretending to be Indian citizens.

Pakistan’s envoys to Ukraine and Poland have been seen saying that they doing their best to help the stranded students in Ukraine. As many countries, they are also asking the students to reach Poland for subsequent evacuation.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:36 pm

WA gyan: UP elections
draw your own conclusions

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:19 pm

Thinking about the recent elections in India and the clean sweep of the BJP and four out of the five states. Glad to see that it was a comfortable victory in all four states and hopefully will set the trend for 2024 elections.
What is troubling though is the massive victory for AAP in Punjab.

Kejriwals policy of freebies seems to have worked but I'm sure also because of the amount of infighting in the Congress as well. We've previously discussed here regarding his freebie policy and how he manages to fund the system.

I remember reading that during the pandemic because of the funds crunch he kept all of the liquor stores open to make sure that they was enough revenue.

This could be a dangerous policy with regard to control of Punjab being a border state. We've also previously reviewed how the nexus exists between smuggling of heroin within 24 to 36 hours from the Punjab border into Delhi.

Unfortunately what I see is that a huge increase with regard to heroin use in both Punjab as well as Delhi. This would be a double whammy because not only would we see a huge increase with regard to substance use but also a huge amount in conversion to Christian recovery centers which seems to be already plaguing Punjab.

On the east side we have Mamta and on the west side we have Kejriwal. Both with similar ideologies trying to I feel complete a pincer movement with regard to the center.

This may be a strategy that others including the TMC will also try to follow. Something that we should try to follow with regard to news reports of increasing substance and heroin use in both states.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:47 pm

via@searchkashmir

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:53 pm

abhi tak Hindoo ko akal nahi aayi to kiski galti hai…

RajiAiyer@RajeAiyer

Only 9 votes to #YogiAdityanath

How True is this in #UttarPradeshElections

Whatever you do this c0mmunity they have loyalty only towards their religion!

*Gorakhpur (UP):*
*Know the meaning of "Al-Taqiya"*

In this Muslim dominated area of ​​Gorakhpur,Yogi got only 9 votes but....

4:02 pm · 19 Mar 2022

RajiAiyer@RajeAiyer .19 Mar

Replying to @RajeAiyer

the people there used to call Yogiji "Messiah" in front of the media .

Yogi had to face a crushing defeat at Chaksa Hussain booth,adjacent to Gorakhnath temple.

There were a total of 1016 voters in booth number 267 Janpriya Vihar II, out of which 456 had cast their votes,in...

RajiAiyer @RajeAiyer ·19 Mar

in which Yogi got only 9 votes Everyone is surprised to see this figure.

They praised the work of Yogi,but did not vote for him.

Chaksa Hussain,Janapriya Bihar area,is the area adjacent to CM's residence & Gorakhnath temple, whose distance is not even about 50steps from temple

RajiAiyer@RajeAiyer · 19 Mar

However, most of the shops around CM Yogi's Gorakhnath temple are run by the Mujl!m community and their main source of income is Gorakhnath Peeth.

Not only this,many important works of Gorakhnath temple have been given to the people of Mujl!m community.

RajiAiyer @RajeAiyer · 19 Mar

Even the construction work of the temple and its associated buildings is also looked after by the people of this community.

Often when the media goes to the Muslim dominated areas around the Gorakhnath temple, here, CM Yogi is praised a lot and his works are counted, but now..

...when the votes are counted,the reality was different,seeing which BJP's local unit is also surprised.

*Lesson:*
This is called Al-Taqiya in huran

The meaning of Al-Taqiya is"To deceive the infidels."& to usurp all their properties & backstab them.

This is what the "Horan" teaches

So #BJP stop appeasing this community

They are no minority-they are parasites-feeding on us & eating us everyday..

Realise & Recover

Before it's too late

Else #KashmirFiles will be repeated in every village, city & state!!

RajiAiyer @RajeAiyer · 19 Mar

What's stopping Yogiji to letout the shops to #Hindus?

What guarantee has an Hindu got that the items sold in these shops are eligible for neivedyam / offering to Bagawan??

We saw in many instances how they spit & sell things?

Still Still, If the above is true we are in Danger!

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:27 am

I haven't seen the Kasmir files. I am eager to see it over the next couple of weeks. What I have seen is the vociferous response by various Western news organizations with Muslim writers contributing articles.

Many of them including Rana Ayyub most recent article for the Washington Times desperately try to stem the tsunami of support for the movie.

Basically the theme that these writers have chosen to follow is, nothing of the sort ever happened.
It is a complete twisting and contortion of the facts. Please don't talk about issues such as this because you continue to scare our of minorities.

Continued discussion on Muslim atrocities such as this constitute Islamophobia.

Pakistani papers as well as intelligentsia have taken to the same usual equal equal of trying to equate rising global Hindu Awareness with Islamic terrorism.
This seems to be the only stratagem they have. They desperately try to show that Muslims continue to be victims in India. The forms the raison d etre of their very existence.

Basically what all are trying to say is that, o ye Hindu, who was food for the sword for so long, please continue to be the sacrificial lamb for our cause. It continues to feed the narrative for us that Islam is the stronger and superior religion.

Please do not talk about the genocides that you've experienced because it makes Islam look bad and we feel extremely uncomfortable.

The list of genocides conducted by Islam is extremely long and diversified across the world. Many of them have been documented and described in detail by various authors around the world including the Legacy of Jihad among numerous others.

What the Kashmir files have actually shown is that movies such as this, showing a historical narrative make large sections of Muslim communities feel extremely uncomfortable. Not because of a fear of what might happen to them but the fear that comes from their own mind about the violence their ancestors have inflicted across the world especially in India.

Is it any wonder that India especially, there is a huge under swelling of apostasy from Islam and in many cases returning them to be Hindus. This is not just in India but also in Pakistan as well.

Perhaps the Kashmir files have opened the gateway towards more of the historical narratives shown with regard to the gruesome genocide that we as Hindus have faced across millennia.
To stand up and say that we are not to the sacrificial lambs does not mean the rise of Hindutva.

What it does mean I hope is, Open your eyes towards the violence that even goes on today in the Islamic world and stop it from within...

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:49 pm

MunsJi, please do watch Kashmir files. Its a good movie in terms of what happened to KPs, the complicity of KMs, apathy of the Indian state, and the disgusting Wokeness of Indian elite like that JNU prof portrvaved by Pallavi Jaoshi.

All that said, we are at an interesting juncture in Indian politics.

Break India forces (BIF) have decided that unless Indian economy is tanked by 2024 to the extent that even nationalist Hindus are disenchanted with BJP, no chance of them coming back to power.

Hence the riots during the recent Ramanavi yatras. And in parallel, making a furious push to inject international repercussions on India under the guise of "Muslims in peril" and crap like that.

As we speak Bekar Patel is touring US with his scripted anti-BJP, anti-Modi nonsense.

Arundathi Roy is touring US with her anti-Hindu, India is-not-a-nation kind of propaganda. Yesterday she was in University of Austin, TX

Rana Ayyub is travelling all over the place with her scripted propaganda

Raghuram Rajan was on some TimesNow conclave proclaiming that India cannot progress economically if its is tagged anti-Muslim.

Shashi Tharoor posts a video of some drunken bozo outside a bar in US mocking ModiJi

The above are just a sampling of examples. Some are just noise. But make no mistake, BIF gameplan is clear: Engineer riots, blame ModiJI, seek international attention and intervention.

While recent BJP victories are impressive, I must say that BJP cannot afford to be complacent. They may have won, but huge swaths of Hindus still cling to their casteist proclivities which are exploited by the likes of Pappu and Akhilesh etc.

Too early to say one way or another. Only certaintly is that 2024 is NOT a done deal for BJP.

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:59 am

Hi CRamS,

All the above are definitely snakes for sure. However, this is my own personal opinion of how I'm seeing things nowadays.

One thing is the global scenario has changed so radically with the current war in the Ukraine as well as a large economic crisis the world over.

Most of the G20 countries have not only become more insular looking for leaders within but are also struggling to make ends meet.

Add to that a huge refugee crisis coming out of Ukraine means that thankfully Abrahamics have a lot on their plate.

It means I believe for some time we have a little bit of breathing space. Most of the above are fighting social media or crisis battles of their own.

Rana Ayyub thankfully is now involved in some corruption crisis.

Shahid Tharoor, is best left for his scotch driven monologues about the British to the British.

The noise, has been ongoing for many years against Modi and Shah. Does that make me confident? No. I keep looking at the dimwits and corruption Masters being Mamta and Kejriwal as the most poisonous vipers among the bunch.

While they have figured out the math with regard to housing tens of millions of undocumented workers to vote for them is key.

I think they are desperately trying to change demographics with regard to rapidly increasing numbers of radicalized Islamics as well as Christians in both states.

Is it any wonder that both Modi and Shah are now resorting to Yogis bulldozer strategy to demolish illegal settlements. How far this strategy will work, I am not sure.

What needs to be done however prior to 2024 is the reversal with regard to these demographic changes. Maybe place CAA back on a war footing or even opened up the gates to Sri Lanka and Nepal hindu voting rights, considering their economic crisis as well.

Macaulay wannabes can preach all they want to the West, but as of now I do not think the West is interested at all.

What is more important is identifying and coming up with a long term game plan to combat both Abrahamics undercover in India. Mamta, Kcr and Kejriwal have discovered a formula with regard to housing tens of millions of undocumented migrants to effectively change the demographic in their states.

This is something that really needs to be addressed.

Just my thoughts.

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Sun May 08, 2022 6:23 am

chetak
Forum Moderator

Post by chetak » Tue May 10, 2022 10:13 am

Petition in Allahabad HC to open 20 rooms in Taj Mahal to ascertain whether the Hindu idols and inscriptions are hidden there

https://indianewengland.com/petition-in ... den-there/

May 8, 2022

Lucknow–A petition has been filed in the Lucknow bench of the Allahabad high court seeking directives to the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) to open 20 rooms inside the Taj Mahal in Agra to ascertain whether the Hindu idols and inscriptions are hidden there.

Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) media in-charge of Ayodhya district, Dr Rajneesh Singh has filed the petition which is yet to come up for hearing.

Advocate Rudra Vikram Singh is representing the petitioner in court.

“There is an old controversy related to the Taj Mahal. Around 20 rooms in Taj Mahal are locked and no one is allowed to enter. It is believed that in these rooms there are idols of Hindu gods and scriptures,” said Dr Rajneesh Singh.

“I have filed a petition in the high court seeking directives to ASI to open these rooms to ascertain facts. There is no harm in opening these rooms and setting to rest all controversies,” said Singh on Sunday.

In the plea, the petitioner has sought directives from the court to the state government to constitute a committee that would examine these rooms and look for any evidence related with the Hindu idols or scriptures there.

Rajneesh Singh said he has been trying to ascertain facts about the 20 locked rooms of Taj Mahal since 2020 through the Right to Information Act (RTI).

Singh had filed an RTI in 2020 with the Union ministry of Culture seeking information about the rooms.

“Since 2020, I have been trying to ascertain facts about the locked rooms of Taj Mahal. I had filed an RTI. Replying to the RTI, the Union ministry of Culture informed the Central Information Commission (in Delhi) that these rooms were locked due to security reasons and no detail was provided about these rooms,” he added.

“In the RTI, I had sought details about the locked rooms (what is inside them) and directives to open them,” Singh said.

“When all my efforts failed then I have approached the Lucknow high court seeking directives to the government to open these rooms and constitute a fact-finding committee to find out whether Hindu gods and scriptures are inside them,” he added.

It may be pointed out that several right-wing organisations claim Taj Mahal to be Tejo Mahalaya, a Hindu temple.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... 60202.html

https://www.freepressjournal.in/legal/p ... indu-idols

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Mon May 16, 2022 6:32 am

Gyanvapi Masjid survey over; Shivling found in well, says lawyer

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/g ... 2022-05-16
Lawyer Vishnu Jain told Aaj Tak/India Today TV over the phone, that a shivling was found inside the well. He said he would go to civil court to seek its protection.

The shivling is 12 feet by 8 inches in diameter. An advocate from the Hindu side, Madan Mohan Yadav, claimed that the shivling is Nandi faced.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Tue May 31, 2022 3:35 am

Guys, a question on Gyanvapi mosque. Its clear that evidence is overwhelming in favor of the Hindu side. But given the PoW act of 1991, even if court rules in favor of the Hindu petitioners, can Hindus ever recover that temple? I mean can the court deliver a verdict requiring that Muslims hand over the site to Hindus. And even if they did, can that mosque be demolished and temple re-created?

Also, for those on the ground, I know Gujarat is looking somewhat good for BJP, actually very good when you consider the recent of exit of Hardik Patel from Pappu and will mostly likely join BJP, thereby increasing BJP's stock among Patidars.

But how about Himachal Pradesh? Today with the arrest of AAP's Himachal Pradesh chief Satyendra Jain, AAP is crying foul claiming that this is BJP's desperate move given their sinking poll #s in HP. Any truth to this?

Aditya
Forum Moderator

Post by Aditya » Tue May 31, 2022 11:19 am

Crams It is 50- 50 case for muslim and Hindus, If Hindu won the case I think they will allowed to do prayer there,, I am not sure If court is going to demolish that or not but yeah Hindus will allowed to go inside and I think they will take some middle way to do that. May be they close the Gyanvaapi Temple, neither Hindus nor Muslims will allowed.

Gujrat is easy for Bjp now, Hardik is joining on 2nd June and definatly he is going to harm congress.

When you talk about Himachal Jairam Thakur is best bet by Bjp in Himachal pradesh. There is no political polls are there but all the journalist are talking
That BJP is gonna win Himachal. Even today Pm is there. When we talk about stander jain all the things AAp is claiming are false issues. He is really a corrupt guy. He is the guy who is doing Mohlla clinic scams. And the case is about 8 years old. He does not have any answers for that 4 crore 81 lac that's why he got arrested. And in Himachal he is as famous as Sanjay Singh(AAP) is famous in UP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks

crams wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 3:35 am
Guys, a question on Gyanvapi mosque. Its clear that evidence is overwhelming in favor of the Hindu side. But given the PoW act of 1991, even if court rules in favor of the Hindu petitioners, can Hindus ever recover that temple? I mean can the court deliver a verdict requiring that Muslims hand over the site to Hindus. And even if they did, can that mosque be demolished and temple re-created?

Also, for those on the ground, I know Gujarat is looking somewhat good for BJP, actually very good when you consider the recent of exit of Hardik Patel from Pappu and will mostly likely join BJP, thereby increasing BJP's stock among Patidars.

But how about Himachal Pradesh? Today with the arrest of AAP's Himachal Pradesh chief Satyendra Jain, AAP is crying foul claiming that this is BJP's desperate move given their sinking poll #s in HP. Any truth to this?

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:07 am

Another crisis happening in Maharashtra. I'm surprised to see that it actually took this long. However, I can understand that most Shiv Sainiks would have felt frustration within the party for long time.
You can't represent the party of the Bal Thackeray then go to bed with Sonia Gandhi and the Vatican in the same sentence.

Can we ever imagine Shivaji, doing the same with Aurangzeb or Afzal Khan for political gains?

In either case what's going on pretty much spelled the deathknell for unfortunately the Shiv Sena in the long run. With the BJP under Modi, Shah and Adityanath, one would have to really think what is the purpose of Udhav if not aligned with the BJP in the first place. Two years to go to the next goals and what I feel is that the Shiv Sena specifically Eknath Shinde saw the writing on the wall.

It's been fun to see. At the end of the day, this government is pretty much going to collapse after three years with a new Sena Party pursuing the more ideologically pro Hindu line than the BJP themselves. It's the only way I feel that they can survive.

crams
Forum Moderator

Post by crams » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:41 am

Friends, been a while since I posted here. I should post more often.

Anyway, would like your thoughts on recent developments:

1. While I am happy that a genuine Hinduthva government is restored in Maharashtra, it does look like Devendra Fadnavis was short changed. This doesn't augur well. I mean he is a talented administrator, and if he sidelined like this after all his hard work, what motivation will be there for toiling Karyakarthas to continue to toil

2. Starting with throwing Nupur Sharma under the bus, culminating in this SC judge whoever he is, who disgracefully blamed her for the Udaipur be-heading by Shantidoot Jihadis, it seems to me that Hinduthvadis are taking a big hit. Maybe there is a grand plan, but I cannot understand ModiJi's silence, much less initiate impeachment proceedings against this SC judge

3. Thanks to this disgraceful judge, it is now becoming almost impossible to watch Lutyen elite and BIF talk about Udaipur beheading or Maharashtra beheading and then immediately apportion blame to Nupur Sharma. They have been emboldened by the SC

3. I don't know the ground situation, but I was was watching Pgurus channel where there was Jagdeesh Shetty who is head of some grass roots Hindu organization, and he says that Karyakrathas are livid at ModiJi & Co inaction in the face of all these humiliations heaped on Hindus. Can anyone confirm?

Muns
Forum Moderator

Post by Muns » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:47 am

Hi CRamS. Sorry for the delay but I have been traveling. With regard to Maharashtra, I do feel that the BJP has made a good play. For one thing, it has become somewhat of a long-term play with Maharashtra elections in about two years. I think the BJP was definitely trying to stay out of this
slugfest and infighting between the party. They definitely did not want to seem like they engineered this at all and really it was homegrown between Shinde and Uddhav.

It was definitely about time however. I think it is been a long time in the making with Shinde, slowly over the last couple of years trying to bring more and more followers over to his side and to confirm that.

They also probably saw that with the rapid progress of the BJP, makes the Sena's mission seem somewhat pointless.

With regard to Nupur Sharma, I think there has been some fight back against the Supreme Court judges.
I look at it over here in the US where Supreme Court judges have become more Christian as well as conservative while in India Supreme Court judges still retain elements of Macaulayism.

There has been some fight back with regard to Dhingras statements. Multiple ex-judges have written to the Atty. Gen. with regard to off-the-cuff statements that really have made her case more of a media trial.

What is worrying for me is the relative ease at which some of these attacks in our ongoing. Of course there's always going to be discussion of a "foreign element". That aside however, it seems a lot more of these violent attacks are really homegrown especially in non-BJP ruling states where governments have turned a blind eye to increasing radicalization as well as ghettoization of Islamist communities.

Expect to see more and more cases of beheadings as well as random acts of violence for any "blasphemous" tweets put out.

On some front, Yogi does not seem to be taking much with regard to bulldozing a lot of these illegal set up in communities. This may potentially help him in the long run.
I've also heard especially with regard to the last beheading in Rajasthan that VHP and RSS forces were mobilized to travel to Rajasthan will and then with the NIA investigation felt to be not necessary. In any case, I do feel that these kind of attacks are slowly leading to Hindus becoming more insular again.

What we do need is a better of course media and go to come out and show these attacks which seem to be buried on a regular basis.

The last couple of months, what we are seeing are increasing levels of terror attacks and I only expect these kind of attacks to slowly worsen over the next two years with general elections coming back into play.